How am I supposed to sleep?
我怎么睡得着
I've been married less than 24 hours,
我结婚还不到24小时
and my wife isn't speaking to me.
我的老婆就跟我冷战了
Perhaps you can think of this in a more positive light.
或许你可以用更积极的态度看待这件事
In one day, you've managed to do
你只用了短短一天
what it takes many couples decades to achieve.
就达到许多夫妻花了几十年才达到的境界
You couldn't sleep either?
你也睡不着吗
But I just had a tickle in my throat.
但我只是喉咙痒
Not profound marital problems.
不是什么深刻的婚姻问题
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
Please, tell me how I can fix it.
求你告诉我 我该怎么补救
As I see it, there's a simple solution.
在我看来 有一个简单的解决方法
Your lips had a dalliance with the lips of another woman.
你的嘴唇与别女人的嘴唇厮混过
It seems only logical that
如果想重修旧好
to restore balance to the relationship,
唯一合理的办法
you should find another man and dally with him.
就是你也找别的男人耳鬓厮磨
And by dally, I mean some hardcore mouth-on-mouth action.
我说耳鬓厮磨 是使出浑身解数狂吻一番
Okay, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过最蠢的一件事了
Actually, I think he's onto something.
其实我觉得他说的不无道理
Y-You can't be serious.
你不会是认真的吧
'Cause I messed up and made out with a girl,
就因为我一时糊涂跟别的女人亲热了
you're gonna do the same with a random guy?
所以你也要随便跟别的男人亲热吗
I'm currently single.
我目前正好单身
That's true. You are.
的确 你单身
What is happening?!
这是要闹哪样
I will tell you what is happening.
我来告诉你是要闹哪样
I am saving my best friend's marriage.
我要以身拯救我死党的婚姻
翻译:土澳东部杀人赛 苗疆南部巫女猫蜀道底部猫王八 别扭大菜
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
Sheldon, I don't think you understand
谢尔顿 看来你不太懂
how being broken up works.
分手应该怎么样
The only way I can sort through my feelings
唯一能让我理清情绪的方法
is if there is space between us.
就是我们之间要保持距离
Every time I see you, it re-traumatizes me.
每次见到你 都会让我心灵再次受创
I go through the pain all over again.
一遍又一遍经历那些伤痛
Well, hello to you, too.
我也向你问好
I understand we're no longer a couple,
我知道我们已经不是一对了
but I would like to remind you that we made a baby together.
但我想提醒你 我们还有爱的结晶
A precocious little Internet show
一个网络节目
known as "Fun With Flags."
人称《有趣的旗帜》
Great. See you in about half an hour.
好的 咱们半小时后见
Sheldon, I am not doing "Fun With Flags" with you.
谢尔顿 我才不要跟你录那个节目
Because we're broken up.
因为我们分手了
Sonny and Cher made it work.
索尼与雪儿就做到啦
Their variety show kept going long after the divorce,
他们的综艺节目在离婚后还维持了很久
索尼与雪儿这对夫妻曾是热门歌唱团体还共同主持过综艺节目
and here we are still talking about them.
直到现在还被我们聊起
No one's talking about Sonny and Cher.
没人聊索尼与雪儿好吗
You must be thinking about Donny and Marie,
你一定是想到了唐尼与玛丽
又被人称为奥斯蒙兄妹同在70年代主持过知名综艺节目
'cause you and I are clearly talking about Sonny and Cher.
因为我跟你绝对是在聊索尼与雪儿
Sheldon, this has to stop.
谢尔顿 到此为止吧
I know it's hard.
我知道这很困难
It's hard for me, too.
这对我也不容易
But I've seen and talked to you more
但分手后的这两天
in the two days we've been broken up
我们见面与说话的量
than in the last two months that we were together.
远远胜过我们分手前两个月的总和
Well, if you want to see less of me,
如果你想少见到我一点
maybe we should go out again.
那或许我们应该重修旧好
I can't believe you made out with Mandy Chao.
真不敢相信你跟曼蒂·周亲热过
Trust me, I wish it never happened.
相信我 我希望这事从未发生过
And you knew about this this whole time?
而你一直以来都知道这事
And you didn't think to tell me?
而你没想过告诉我吗
Leonard asked me to keep it to myself.
莱纳德要我保密
Let's leave Leonard out of this for the moment.
现在这事跟莱纳德没关系
This is about you and me.
这是我跟你之间的事
Wait, wait, wait, how is my day-old marriage falling apart
等等 我一天就快散的婚姻
becoming about you two?
怎么变成你们的问题了
What do I need to do to make you trust me?
我该怎么做才能让你信任我
You think it's hard having one wife,
你觉得有一个老婆就很辛苦了吗
I bet you told Bernadette
你肯定告诉伯纳黛特
all about he was screwing around with Mandy Chao.
他跟曼蒂·周胡搞瞎搞的事情
Oh, we didn't screw around.
我们才没有胡搞瞎搞
We just got drunk and made out.
我们只是喝醉酒 打个啵儿
Whatever. It would have been nice to hear it from you.
随便啦 我更希望这话从你口中听到
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I'm here to return your belongings.
我来把你的东西还给你
That's what people who've broken up do.
情侣分手都这么做
And you didn't do your compulsive knocking ritual
而你故意不用你强迫症式的敲门方式
so I would open the door.
好让我没戒心就开门
you no longer get to enjoy my charming eccentricities.
你现在没资格享受我可爱的小怪癖
We're not friends with benefits.
我们不再是有"福利"的朋友
Just give me the box.
把箱子给我吧
W-Wait. Don't you want to go through it
等等 你不想过一遍里面的东西吗
to make sure I haven't forgotten anything?
以免有东西我给忘拿了
You wore it the night we went ice-skating. Remember?
我们去溜冰的那个晚上你围着它 还记得吗
You mean the night that I went ice-skating,
你是指我一个人溜冰
and you stood at the rail
而你在一边扶着扶手
Googling the symptoms of hypothermia?
一边网上搜失温症的症状那晚吗
We made one heck of a team, huh?
我们俩真是天造地设的一对啊
Whose bra is this?
这是谁的胸罩
How embarrassing for both of us.
这下咱俩都尴尬了
Hey, you broke up with me.
咱俩分手了
It is none of your business
我把谁的咪咪
whose naked bosom I'm smooshing around like pizza dough.
像披萨面团那样搓揉 都不关你的事
Tables work, too. Good to know.
敲桌子也行 学到新知识
Ooh, brownies for girls' night!
闺蜜之夜的巧克力蛋糕
Hands off. I'm mad at you.
手拿开 我在生你的气呢
Look, I know it's a lot of money,
我知道那是一大笔钱
but the guy at the store said
但那个店员说
in five to seven years, it'll pay for itself.
五到七年内 就能收回成本
What will pay for itself?
什么东西收回成本
Doesn't matter. What are you mad about?
没什么 那你在气什么呀
I'm mad at you for blabbing to me
我气你告诉我
what Leonard did on the North Sea,
莱纳德在北海的所作所为
and I'm mad that I've had to hide this from Penny for two years.
我还气你让我瞒了佩妮整整两年
And you have every right to be mad about those things.
你完全有权对这些事情生气
So, why don't you let me
不如这个月的
handle the credit card bill this month, huh?
信用卡账单我来处理 怎么样
I mean, don't even look at it.
你别管了 连看都不用看
I mean, if Penny finds out I've known all this time
如果佩妮发现我一直都知道
and haven't told her,
却没有告诉她
she's gonna think I'm a terrible friend.
她肯定会认为我是一个坏朋友
I wish you never told me.
真希望你从未告诉我
And I wish Leonard never told me.
我也希望莱纳德从未告诉我
He's the bad guy here.
他才是最坏的那个
And you let Penny marry him.
而你还让佩妮嫁给他
Compared to that, who cares if I bought
比起这个 我买的乔治·克鲁尼
a George Clooney limited edition manscaping kit?
限量版的体毛修剪套装根本不值得一提
Hi. I'm calling about your marriage counseling services
你好 我想预约你们的婚姻咨询服务
and was curious what your rate is.
请问一般怎么收费
Is there any kind of discount for length of marriage?
能根据婚姻的长短打折吗
'Cause we're just talking hours here.
我说的是以小时计算的婚姻
- Hi. - Call you back.
-在呀 -等会打给你
I'm sorry I said I was okay with everything
很抱歉在结婚之前
before we got married.
我说我不介意
I hate that we're going through this,
我讨厌我们现在有这矛盾
but I don't know what to do.
但我不知道该怎么做
If you don't mind waiting for a Groupon,
如果你不介意等团购劵出来
we can try marriage counseling.
我们可以试试婚姻咨询
can we have some privacy?
你能回避一下吗
Wouldn't want to intrude.
我也不想打扰你们
Okay, when I'm done with him,
等我跟他谈完
I'm gonna need more information.
咱俩再好好聊聊
I just wanted to rub Amy's nose in it.
我就拿来让艾米难堪而已
Okay, look, I might be overreacting,
听着 我可能是反应过度了
but how am I supposed to get past this
但我怎么可能明知道
when I know tomorrow you're gonna go to work
你明天去上班就会见到她 我怎么不介意
and see this woman?
会见到这个女人
Forgive me for eavesdropping,
原谅我偷听了
but as I see it, there's a simple solution.
但在我看来 有一个简单的解决办法
Wake up, wake up, wake up.
醒醒 快醒醒
Bring Penny to meet Mandy.
带佩妮去见曼蒂
Well, right now, Penny's imagination is running wild,
现在佩妮的胡思乱想根本停不下来
but if they meet, that will eliminate the mystery
但如果她们见面了 就能消除曼蒂的神秘感
and alleviate her fears.
减轻佩妮的恐惧感
Like when that Sparkletts guy let me look under his eye patch.
就像那个独眼龙揭了眼罩让我看
Uh, first of all, you made that guy cry.
首先 你把人家弄哭了
And we learned that you don't need an eyeball to do that.
而我们学到了 没有眼珠也能哭
Secondly, I can't think of a more horrible idea
其次 带佩妮去见曼蒂
than Penny meeting Mandy.
这个主意糟透了
Really? Why is that?
是吗 怎么说
What, you actually want to meet her?
怎么 你还真想见她
No, but now that you're being weird about it,
不啊 但现在看你对此反应异常
I'm not being weird.
我才没有反应异常
Am I being weird?
我有反应异常吗
And that's coming from me.
连我这种怪咖都这么觉得
Fine, you want to meet her?
好吧 你想见她吗
No, I just want to know that when you're at work,
不 我只想知道你们俩上班时
there's nothing going on.
不会发生任何越轨的事
How many times do I have to tell you?
我得说多少遍你才信
I have no interest in this woman.
我对这个女人一点兴趣都没有
Yeah, well, maybe she has interest in you.
或许人家对你有兴趣呢
Oh, even the Sparkletts guy could see that's unlikely.
就连独眼龙都看得出没可能好吗
I guess my big problem is I never saw Leonard
我想我最在意的点就是
as the kind of guy who woulde do something like this.
我从来没想过莱纳德也会做这种事
Anybody can make a mistake in a weak moment.
人容易在脆弱的时候犯错
Oh, I don't know what to think.
我完全没有想法
But then again, I just found out about it.
再重申一次 我是刚刚才知道这事
You know, I fell in love with Leonard
我之所以爱上莱纳德
because he wasn't anything like the guys
是因为他和我曾经交往过的
I was used to dating.
其他人不同
I mean, I knew those guys weren't above cheating
我知道那些渣男都喜欢出轨
because that's usually how we met.
因为我就是他们的小三
Come on, you know Leonard's not like that.
你知道莱纳德不是那样的人
I want to believe you. I really do.
我很想相信你 真的
Am I being naive?
是我好傻好天真了吗
This is all so new to me.
第一次听到这事
I'm still processing.
我还在努力消化中
You know, he never would've done this when we first met.
我们刚认识时 他根本不可能做这种事
He's cockier now.
他现在可能耐了
That's because you made him more confident.
那是因为你让他变得自信了
You know, if you think about it, without you,
你仔细想想 如果没有你
he never would've grown into the person he is now.
怎么可能有现在意气风发的他
I mean, sure, more women might notice him,
虽然他现在受欢迎了
but I think it's better to have a guy be with you
但他愿意放弃弱水三千
because he wants to be
与你相守
and not because he thinks he doesn't have any other choice.
总好过他觉得自己没人爱 只好巴着你啊
I never thought about it like that.
我还从没这样想过
Oh, me neither, not until just now.
我也没有 这是刚想到的
Hello. I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper,
大家好 我是谢尔顿·库伯博士
and welcome to "Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags."
欢迎收看谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》
You may notice that I'm holding a remote control.
你可能注意到我手上拿着遥控器
That's because my cameraperson and co-host,
那是因为我的摄影师兼主持搭档
Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler,
艾米·法拉·福勒博士
has chosen to end her relationship with me.
选择中止了与我之间的感情关系
I'm going to pause here to let that sink in.
我先暂停一会 让你们消化一下
If you need to pause a little longer,
如果你需要更多时间消化
just click the pause button.
请按下你的暂停键
But the show must go on.
但我的节目还得继续
And thankfully, all the things my girlfriend used to do
万幸的是 我前女友的一切功能
can be taken care of with my right hand.
我的右手都可以取代
Anyway, let's not spend any more time talking about her.
好了 我们不要再提她了
We're here to talk about flags.
我们节目的重点是旗帜
flags of countries that have been torn apart
国破人亡的国家国旗
and the women I have a feeling were responsible.
以及我认为该对此负责的红颜祸水们
You guys have any idea how much it costs
你们知道接受婚姻咨询
to see a marriage counselor?
需要多少钱吗
$250 an hour. Why?
每小时250刀 怎么了
Bernadette and I have occasionally gone to one to,
博纳黛特和我偶尔会去参加一次
you know, stay on top of things.
防范于未然嘛
And I'm just hearing about this now?
而我却是头一次听说这事
Dude, just because we're best friends
老弟 虽然我俩是好基友
doesn't mean that I have to tell you everything that goes on.
但不代表我非得把所有事都告诉你吧
You don't have to, you should want to.
你不是非得要 而是应该主动想要
Oh, great, there's Mandy.
这下好了 曼蒂来了
Why are marine biologists always so cute?
海洋生物学家怎么都这么可爱
but I'd like to get lost in her Bermuda Triangle.
但我愿迷失在她的百慕大"三角洲"中
That's not helpful.
你这话一点用都没有
I'd like to cover three-quarters of her surface area.
我还想覆盖她表面面积的四分之三了
Not yet, this is fun.
没 玩得正开心呢
I'd let her free my willy.
我想让她解放我的"杀人鲸"
I'm gonna ask her if she'd be willing to talk to Penny,
我要去问她愿不愿意跟佩妮聊聊
tell her she has nothing to worry about.
告诉佩妮根本不用担心
- Leonard, wait. - What?
-莱纳德 等等 -怎么了
I'd like to SpongeBob her SquarePants.
我还想用海绵洗她的小裤裤[海绵宝宝]
Now we are done.
好了 我们说完了
Oh, hi, Leonard. What's up?
莱纳德 你好吗
Uh, do you mind if I sit?
我能坐下吗
So, um, I've been thinking a lot
那个 我一直在想
about you and me and... the boat.
我俩在船上的事
what we did, when we were drunk.
我们喝醉以后做的那些事
Oh, no, did I sleep with you, too?
不会吧 我也跟你睡了吗
No, we just made out.
不 我们只是亲热了
Oh. Well, good for me.
老天保佑我啊
So what can I do for you?
那你来找我干什么
Uh, okay, well, um, I got married recently.
好吧 我最近结婚了
Never gets old.
这个笑话永远都好笑
No, no, to a girl.
不 是和一个女孩
Anyway, I told her what happened between you and me,
总之 我告诉了她我俩的事
and she's concerned about us seeing each other at work.
于是她担心我们上班时总见面会出事
It was just a kiss. Why would you even tell her?
不过是亲一下而已 你干嘛告诉她
Because I didn't want there to be any secrets between us.
因为我不想对她有所隐瞒
Is that really the reason?
真的是因为这原因吗
What else would it be?
不然还能是什么
Sounds like you're trying to sabotage the relationship.
听起来像是你故意要破坏你们的感情
No, I don't think so.
不 不是这样的
Although, Penny did say exactly that.
不过 佩妮也说了同样的话
Okay, well, that's something to think about.
那你可得好好思考一下了
You know, on some level, I've always believed
在潜意识里 我总是觉得
that I don't deserve a woman like her.
我配不上她这样的女人
Oh, you're gonna think about that right here?
你要在这里思考吗
I mean, she's really beautiful.
她真的超漂亮
She could have any guy she wants.
各种帅哥她都能泡到手
it took her so many years to tell me she loved me.
花了好多年时间她才对我说她爱我
Maybe you should talk to a therapist about this.
这事你去找咨询师聊聊吧
You'd think I'd be used to women withholding their love.
我可能习惯了女人不对我表达爱意
I mean, my mother did.
我妈妈就是
I mean, no matter how hard I tried,
不管我有多努力
she just didn't have any interest in me.
她就是对我不感兴趣
I wonder if that's why I have
我怀疑也许这就是为什么
such a dysfunctional relationship with Sheldon.
我会跟谢尔顿有这么不正常的关系
the other night that I was in a cave
梦见我在一个山洞里
and I was nursing a baby,
哺育一个婴儿
but the baby had Sheldon's head on it.
但这个婴儿长着谢尔顿的脑袋
And your wife is worried about me?
而你妻子担心的人却是我吗
we came up with a bunch more.
我们又想到了好多段子
Then the Czech Republic says to Slovakia,
然后捷克共和国对斯洛伐克说
"I don't think you understand how being broken up works!"
"看来你不太懂分手应该怎么样"
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
You'd think that the Czech Republic
你以为捷克共和国
would try to hold on to what it had,
会珍惜自己仅有的机会
given that it's not as young as it used to be.
毕竟它也不年轻了
And I don't see any other countries
而且我也没见过哪个国家
lining up to invade its southern borders.
在排队要侵略她"南线"[下边]的
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
But enough about the Czech Republic.
捷克共和国就说到这里
Let's talk about the time Moldova made Romania
我们再说说摩尔多瓦给罗马尼亚
and Romania said it tasted good
罗马尼亚说好吃
even though it didn't.
其实并不然
And yet Romania gets dumped.
结果罗马尼亚却被甩了
I'll pause here while you mull that one over.
我暂停一下等你理清楚
So, you said you had something to tell me.
说吧 不是说有事跟我讲吗
do you remember when you accused me
还记得你指责我
of trying to sabotage our wedding?
故意破坏我们的婚礼吗
I've been thinking about it,
我也想了一下
and you might be right.
也许你说得对
But the good news is
但好消息是
that I'm pretty sure I know why.
我知道自己为啥这么做
Penny, after all these years,
佩妮 尽管过了这么多年
I still feel like maybe I don't deserve you.
我还觉得自己配不上你
Okay, that is the lamest excuse
行了 这是你
you could've possibly come up with.
能胡扯的借口中最烂的一个了
Sometimes I worry you're gonna wake up
有时我担心一觉醒来
and leave me for someone more like you.
你会为像你这样的女人弃我而去
I don't even understand
我自己都不理解
why you're with someone like me.
为什么你会跟我这种男人在一起
Why would I want to be with someone like me?
我为什么还要找个像我这样的女人呢
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
And, you know, maybe the way I've been reacting
也许我的某些反应
was me sabotaging this, too.
也是在搞破坏
Well, how about we stop
不如我们不要
being so scared of losing each other
害怕失去彼此
and just be together?
而是要好好在一起
I've loved you since the moment we met,
自从见到你的那一刻 我便爱上了你
and I will keep loving you until the end of time.
我会一辈子爱你 至死不渝
Oh, my God, that is the most beautiful thing
天啊 这是我听过
- anyone's ever said to me. - Yeah?
-最美的情话 -是吗
That's because you're beautiful,
那是因为你那么美
and your beauty fills my heart with love and song.
美到我心中满溢着爱与歌
It's getting kind of cheesy, Leonard.
越说越烂俗了哦 莱纳德
If you think that's cheesy, buckle up.
还有更烂俗的呢 准备好了
Penny Hofstadter,
佩妮·霍夫斯塔德
will you please stay married to me?
你愿意跟我维持婚姻吗
Oh, damn it, you topped it.
讨厌 你的烂俗再创新高峰了
Should we go to the bedroom and make this marriage official?
是不是该入洞房 把成亲最后一步给"办"了
- Yes, please! Okay! - Okay.
-好 拜托了 -好的
Sheldon, I can't believe you got us a wedding gift.
谢尔顿 没想到你会送我们结婚礼物
I don't know why you're so surprised.
这有什么好惊讶的
I watch movies; I see what people do.
我看电影 看得到别人怎么做
Plane tickets and hotel reservations
周末往返旧金山的机票
for a weekend away in San Francisco.
以及酒店预订
Yeah, there's Fisherman's Wharf
没错 那里有渔人码头
and Alcatraz and cable cars.
恶魔岛还有缆车
We're gonna have so much fun.
我们肯定玩得超开心
Oh, no, no! I just, I said, "Whee!"
没有没有 我说的是"我们耶"
How dare you go on the Internet and say mean things about me
你胆敢在网上说我坏话
and compare my genitalia to part of Czechoslovakia?!
还把我的生殖器比喻成捷克斯洛伐克南部
You saw through that one, did you?
你看完那集了 是吗
I don't know what you were thinking,
我不知道你在想什么
but take the video down now!
但马上把视频撤了
I'm gonna get that girl back.
我一定会把那妞追回来
I only watched it because you e-mailed it to me
我之所以会看 是因为你发邮件给我
with the subject line: "This is gonna make you mad"!
主题是"看完气死你"
She was listening through the door. She wants me.
她在门外偷听 她想要奴家