生活大爆炸 第九季 The Big Bang Theory Season 9 第21集: 派对燃烧式 The Viewing Party Combustion

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳拉·斯宾塞


台词
以下这段"蝙蝠侠"将以"蝙蝠人"代替
I have a question about Batman.
我有个跟蝙蝠人有关的问题
Batman is a man who dresses up like a bat.
蝙蝠人是个穿得像蝙蝠的人
与蝙蝠侠同一家公司出品的漫画人物
Man-bat is a part man, part bat hybrid.
人蝠是半人半蝙蝠的混种生物
Now, if Man-Bat dressed up as a man to fight crime,
如果人蝠打扮成人去打击犯罪
would he be Man-Batman?
那他会变成人蝙蝠人吗
No, he'd be Bat-Man-Bat.
不会 他会变蝙蝠人蝠
But wouldn't Man-Batman just be a Batman
但是人蝙蝠人不应该是蝙蝠人
如蜘蛛人就是被放射性蜘蛛咬过后才获得类似蜘蛛般的能力
that was bitten by a radioactive man?
被放射性人类咬过之后的样子吗
But Batman is a man.
但蝙蝠人本来就是人啊
You're talking about a man who would have the powers of a man.
你刚才说人被赋予人的能力
That's just Man-Man.
就像是人类吃了人人果实
Well, isn't Man-Man just man?
但人人其实不就是人而已吗
But what if Man-Man dressed as a bat?
但要是人人穿成像蝙蝠呢
Well, that's just Batman.
那就是蝙蝠人啊
No, if a man dresses as a bat,
不对 一个人穿上蝙蝠装
that's Batman, but if Man-Man dresses as a bat,
那是蝙蝠人 但如果是人人穿上蝙蝠装
that's Batman-Man.
那就是蝙蝠人人
So does that answer your question?
这样算回答了你的问题吗
Oh, I haven't asked it yet.
我还没问我的问题呢
Oh, that's Claire. Got to run.
是克莱尔 我得先走了
I thought you were back with Emily.
我还以为你跟艾米丽复合了呢
Uh, actually I'm... seeing both of them.
其实我... 同时在跟她们交往[看]
You mean like through their window from behind a bush?
你是指躲在她们窗外草丛偷看的"看"吗
No, I'm actually dating two women.
不是 我是指同时跟两个女生交往
Later.
回头见
Really?
不是吧
The guy who for years couldn't even talk to women
这多少年来不敢跟女人说话的人
is suddenly going out with two of them?
居然突然就开始脚踏两条船
- How is that possible? - I know.
-这怎么可能 -对啊
Scientists have tried to reproduce it with computational models,
科学家一直试图用计算模型模拟这件事
but, in each case, the world blows up.
但所有尝试中 最后世界都会爆炸
Seriously, that guy's dating two women?
说真的 这家伙居然能享齐人之福
翻译:穿着赛太公衣服被放射赛太公咬的赛YY 猫中之王 别扭大菜
校对:赛太公赛太公赛 YY 总监 YY
后期:灰灰是菇凉 时间轴:YY
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
第九季 第二十一集
What, why did you get a party sub?
你为什么买了一个派对潜艇堡
People are coming over; it looked fun.
大家要来玩 这样感觉有意思啊
Well, we're only watching Game of Thrones.
我们只是要一起看《权力的游戏》
A party sub implies it's a party.
但派对潜艇堡意味着会有派对
Your attendance implies it's not.
但你会出席已意味着不会有派对
I like a party as much as the next man,
我喜欢派对的程度与一个普通人无异
as long as the next man doesn't like a party.
前提是这普通人并不喜欢派对
Oh, by the way, don't forget,
对了 你别忘了
tomorrow is our quarterly Roommate Agreement meeting.
明天是我们的室友协议季度大会
Oh, Sheldon, we don't need a meeting every three months.
谢尔顿 我们不需要每三个月就开一次会吧
Well, it sounds like the kind of thing one would bring up
你这个提议感觉就很值得
at a quarterly Roommate Agreement meeting.
在明天的季度大会上提出呢
Lucky for you it's tomorrow.
你真走运 会议刚好在明天
Oh, you know what? I'm not going.
我告诉你 我是不会参加的
Well, you have to go.
你必须得参加
It's Penny's first time leading the Pledge of Allegiance.
明天是佩妮首次主持效忠宣誓呢
This meeting is a waste of time.
这个会议根本就是浪费时间
Whether we make the switch
比如决定要不要
from Post Raisin Bran to Kellogg's Raisin Bran
从早餐谷物产品A换到产品B这种事
should not require parliamentary procedure.
不需要经过议会程序来定好吗
You realize one of them has sugar on the raisins.
你知道其中一款里的葡萄干上有糖吧
You're the only one who eats them!
反正都是你一个人吃啊
And yet you get to weigh in.
而你居然有幸能提出意见呢
Democracy-- it's pretty cool, isn't it?
民主 就是这么酷 对吧
I'm not going; you can't make me.
我不参加 你也逼不了我
Well, we'll just see about that.
那我们就走着瞧
What is the problem?
怎么啦怎么啦
He says he's not coming to the Roommate Agreement meeting tomorrow.
他说明天不来参加室友协议季度大会
Well, why the hell did I memorize the Pledge?
那我不是白背了效忠宣誓词吗
You have fun. I will not be attending.
祝玩得愉快 我反正不参加
Oh, fine. We don't have to have
行啊 你要是不想参加
a Roommate Agreement meeting if you don't want to.
我们以后可以不办室友协议季度大会啊
- Thank you. - Of course, it will require a vote.
-谢谢 -但这件事需要经过投票表决
Unfortunately, my official gavel is in my bedroom,
遗憾的是 我的正式木槌放在房间里
but luckily, I have my travel gavel.
但好在我的旅游随身木槌在这
You're being ridiculous.
你是在耍白痴
There's a motion on the floor, "I'm ridiculous."
有一个动议"谢尔顿是在耍白痴"
Do we have a second?
有人附议吗
There is no second.
无人附议
The motion is denied.
动议驳回
Next time, make sure you have the votes first.
下次请确保有人会投票
That was embarrassing.
刚才也太丢人了
Can you please talk to him?
你能跟他说说吗
Well, why are you fighting him on this?
你为什么要跟他争这事啊
Because I am tired of him always getting his way.
因为我受够了什么事都得顺他意
We don't need a stupid meeting.
我们又不需要这傻逼大会
We don't even need a Roommate Agreement,
我们甚至都不需要狗屁《室友协议》
and I hope that sandwich does cause a party!
而且我还真希望这潜艇堡能招来派对呢
Well, I will still come to your meeting.
我还是会来参加你的大会
Well, I should hope so. Tomorrow's picture day.
希望如此啊 明天可是拍照日
Why are you taking his side?
你为什么站他那边啊
Because it's important to him,
因为这事对他很重要
and when we signed the Roommate Agreement, we made a deal.
我们签署《室友协议》时 就同意了这事啊
Y-You keep talking like that, you're gonna make color guard.
你再这么讲话 很快就要荣升扛旗者了
- Man, I'm worn out. - I know.
-天啊 我真是心力交瘁 -对啊
Imagine if we were actually moving.
想象一下如果真像游戏里那么跑动
No, it's just, ever since I started dating
不是啦 我是说自从我开始
Claire and Emily at the same time, it's exhausting.
跟克莱尔和艾米丽同时交往 真是精疲力尽啊
You're exhausted?
你这就精疲力尽啦
Try folding every five pages in a pregnancy book
等你试过孕妇书里每五页就折个角
so your wife thinks you read it.
好让你老婆觉得你有读 你才知道累
But, dude, you're so lucky.
但兄弟 你很幸运了
Getting to stay home at night with the woman you love.
每晚能在家与你相爱的女人共度
I guess I am lucky.
我的确很幸运
You are, because dating two women,
没错 如果你同时和两个女人约会
I mean, I can't even remember
我是说 我都不记得
the last time I slept in my own apartment.
上一次我睡在自己家是何年何月了
I wake up and I'm like, "Am I at Claire's or am I at Emily's?
我每天醒来就想 "这是克莱尔还是艾米丽家
Is there a third girl I've forgotten about?"
还是某个我想不起芳名的新妞家"
Like...
就像是
"Where am I?"
"我在谁家香闺啊"
Hey, Raj.
拉杰
Hey, how's the mommy-to-be?
准妈咪 你还好吗
Good. A little tired.
还好 有点小累
I feel you. I've been dating multiple women.
我感同身受 我最近和好几个妹子约会来着
You sure you don't want to come watch Game of Thrones with us?
你确定不跟我们一起看《权力的游戏》吗
You guys have fun.
你们自己慢慢看
I'm just gonna snuggle up in bed with a book.
我去床上窝着看书就好
Oh, that sounds great-- a bed to yourself.
听起来好爽啊 一个人独占一张床
Can't even remember what that's like.
我都想不起那种感觉是什么样了
Are you up-to-date on Game of Thrones?
你熟悉最新的《权力的游戏》剧情吗
Mm, I think so.
应该是吧
Dragons, snow zombies,
龙呀 雪僵尸啊
and all the hot guys are dead.
还有凡是长得帅的家伙都死了
Oh, I don't know.
这我可不确定了
Theon Greyjoy looks pretty good
席恩·葛雷乔伊的长相
for a guy who had his genitals cut off.
对于没了小弟弟的人来说 相当不错了
Uh-oh, somebody's still pouting.
哎哟喂 有人还在闹小情绪呢
Leave me alone.
别管我
If it's because you lost a stick,
如果是因为掉了一根"小棒子"
I know where it went.
我知道它在哪里
Not funny.
一点也不好笑
You know you're gonna make up with him.
明知道会和好
Can we just skip to that part?
就不能直接跳到握手言和的那刻吗
Oh, of course, because I'm the only adult around here.
对 因为我是这里唯一一个成熟的人
Really? The only adult?
真的吗 唯一成熟的人
Yeah, that's right.
没错
Tonight I'll be watching a show rated M.A.,
今晚我要看的节目可是标识为M.A.的
and that stands for "Mature Audiences," buster.
意思是成年观众 你个小屁孩
All right, you would think "the only adult"
"唯一成熟的人"可不会因为
wouldn't let something silly ruin our entire night.
一些蠢事而破坏别人整晚的情绪
And I'd think you'd understand why I'm annoyed.
我还以为你会理解我不爽的原因呢
All this could be avoided if you'd just come to the meeting.
只要你来参加大会 不就没这些事了吗
I don't want to.
人家不想参加
Oh, it's just a meeting.
只是一个大会而已
- One simple meeting. - Stop saying "meeting"!
-一个简单的大会 -不要再提大会两个字了
* Meeting, meeting, bo-beeting
大会 大会 三四五六七 *
* Banana-fana, fo-feeting
你不想听 我却偏要提 *
* Fee-fi mo-meeting...
大灰 打毁 答慧 *
I brought my famous spinach dip.
我带来了我的招牌菠菜蘸酱
Yo, Amy, just one second.
艾米 等一下
* Meeting.
大会 *
I'm not sure if I'm hoping for a boy or a girl.
我不知道自己想要个儿子还是女儿
I mean, if it's a boy,
如果生的是儿子
I'm gonna have to teach him to play catch.
我就得教他玩接投球
Which means I'm gonna have to Google "How to play catch."
那我就得上网去查怎么玩接投球
If it's a girl, I mean...
如果生的是女儿
they're so innocent and...
她们那么天真无邪
you know how guys are.
而你知道男人都是什么鬼样子
Totally, guys are the worst.
真的 男人都不是好东西
I mean, look at me.
看看我
I let Emily make me a frittata
我让艾米丽给我做了意大利烘蛋
and I kept the leftovers in Claire's fridge that night.
然后把吃剩的留在克莱尔的冰箱里
I'm such a dog.
我真是个渣男
There you go again.
你又来了
I'm sorry, have I been complaining about it too much?
抱歉 我是不是抱怨得太多了
Actually, what you're doing is pretending to complain,
其实你现在是在假抱怨
but really trying to brag.
真显摆
How could you say that?
你怎么能这么说
"Oh, I wish could enjoy a cup of tea
"人家真希望可以安静喝完一杯茶
without a naked girl bouncing up and down on me."
而没有裸女在我身上跳来跳去"
I never said that.
我从未说过这话
"Don't you hate it when you can't remember whose bra it is
"人家记不得掉在沙发里的胸罩到底是谁的
you found wedged in your couch?"
真是好讨厌哦"
Okay, that I said.
好吧 这话我说过
But that's a real problem!
但这是真实的问题啊
You give a girl another woman's bra,
你把一个妹子的胸罩给了另一妹子
and you will not be having sex with her that night.
你那晚上就别想和那妹子滚床单了
Maybe the other girl, but not her.
也许还能和另一个妹子睡 但这妹子绝对没戏
What's going on with him?
他怎么了
Oh, he's all bent out of shape
他为了参不参加
about having a Roommate Agreement meeting.
室友协议大会而闹别扭呢
Apparently, perfect attendance isn't cool anymore.
这年头完美出勤率貌似不够酷炫了
Don't worry, he'll come around.
别担心 他会想明白的
Well, I get why he's annoyed.
我能理解他为什么不高兴
Well, then you don't understand what's happening.
那是你不明白到底是怎么回事
See...
你看
Leonard refused to participate
莱纳德拒绝出席
in a mandatory quarterly Roommate Agreement meeting.
一个强制性的室友协议季度大会
《辛普森一家》中的叛逆儿子
This is what a generation raised on Bart Simpson looks like.
这就是以巴特·辛普森为榜样养育下一代的恶果
You love The Simpsons.
你明明自己也爱看《辛普森一家》
《辛普森一家》中的聪明女儿
I love Lisa Simpson.
人家喜欢的是丽莎·辛普森
Well, I know how he feels.
我能理解他的感受
I never enjoyed our Relationship Agreement meetings.
我就不喜欢咱俩的恋爱协议大会
Wait.
等等
You were pretending?
你之前都是假装的吗
Sorry.
抱歉
No!
不可能
I don't believe you. I could tell.
我不相信 我能分清真假
"Oh, Sheldon,
"哇 谢尔顿
I never thought re-filing a matter
我从未想过在常务委员会里
in a standing subcommittee could be so fascinating."
重审一个议题会如此让人目眩神迷"
Hmm, what do you think?
你觉得这是真是假
You don't know?
你分不清吗
Hey, did I say something to upset you?
我是不是说了什么惹你不高兴了
No, I'm fine.
没有 我没事
Really? Because usually we walk side by side,
是吗 因为通常我们都肩并肩一起上楼
and I just went up two flights of stairs
而今天我爬了两层楼梯
staring at your bottom.
都是跟在后面盯着你的屁股
Just drop it.
消停会儿吧
Okay, I think I see what's happening here.
好吧 我知道是怎么回事了
You're jealous of me.
你嫉妒我
Oh, please.
拜托
What could you possibly have that I would be jealous of?
你有什么好让我嫉妒的
It's not what I have,
不是我有什么
it's how many people I'm having it with.
而是我跟多少人一起"分享"
Come on, Sheldon, we'll watch Game of Thrones over here.
走吧 谢尔顿 我们去对面看
Gladly.
乐意之极
Oh, good, go. You know, it'll be nice to
好啊 走吧 我高兴还来不及呢
watch an episode without someone saying,
终于看剧的时候没人在旁边说
"I read the books.
"我看过原著
Don't get too fond of this character."
别太喜欢上这个角色"
It's not always because they die.
不全是因为他们会死啊
In one case, it's because they've become involved
举个例子 某角色是因为跟
with underground tree people from the dawn of time.
太古之初就有的地下的森林之子扯上关系
Yeah, but I won't say who it is.
是的 但我不会说是谁
It's Bran!
是布兰
Wait, what is going on?
发生什么事了
Leonard's being a jerk, so we're gonna watch over here,
莱纳德是个混球 所以我们要在这边看剧
Do you guys want to watch with us?
你们俩想跟我们一起看吗
As long as I don't have to watch with him.
只要不跟他一起看就行
Fine, I don't want to watch with you either.
好啊 我也不想跟你一起看
I'll go over here.
我去那边
Why do you get to pick?
凭什么你来选
Okay, then you go there!
好 那你去那边好啦
Don't tell me where to go!
老子爱去哪儿就去哪儿
Howard, just come in here.
霍华德 你快进来吧
Yeah, come on, Raj.
来这边 拉杰
Wait, did Amy make her spinach dip?
慢着 艾米有做菠菜蘸酱吗
She did.
做了
And I'm gonna eat it all!
老子会帮你吃光光
So what the hell happened?
到底发生什么事了
Oh, I just ran out of patience with Sheldon's nonsense.
我对谢尔顿的胡闹失去了耐心
Tell me about it. I've had it with Raj, too.
深有同感 我也受够拉杰了
You know, like women,
其实男人像女人一样
men have a monthly hormone cycle.
每个月也会有荷尔蒙变化周期
Dips in testosterone can cause irritability.
睾丸激素的下降会导致男人易怒
Interesting.
有意思
Maybe my male cycle synced up
或许我的男性周期刚好
with Raj's actual period.
跟拉杰的女性经期同步了
If Sheldon's testosterone dipped, he'd become a butterfly.
如果谢尔顿的睾丸激素下降 他要变成蝴蝶了
Maybe someone's here to apologize.
可能有人上门赔礼道歉了
Hey, Leonard.
莱纳德
Stuart.
斯图尔特
Is this not a dress-up party?
这不是换装派对吗
No.
不是
Was it ever a dress-up party?
从一开始就不是换装派对吗
No.
不是
Howard, didn't you tell me it was a dress-up party?
霍华德 你是不是告诉我这是换装派对
Yeah.
是的
I was told this is where to go if I'm mad at Howard.
据说如果不爽霍华德 就应该来这边
May I take your cloak?
我帮您把斗篷挂起来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
This thing kept getting caught in the chain of my bike.
这玩意一直被卷进我自行车的链条里
Well, I'll catch you up.
我来给你说明一下情况
Uh, Penny is angry at Leonard, Leonard's angry at me and Penny,
佩妮不爽莱纳德 莱纳德不爽我和佩妮
I'm angry at Leonard and Amy,
我不爽莱纳德和艾米
Raj is angry at Howard,
拉杰不爽霍华德
《权力的游戏》的原著作者
and I'm angry at George R.R. Martin
我不爽乔治·R·R·马丁
'cause there are no new books for me to spoil for Leonard.
因为他不出新书 害我不能跟莱纳德剧透
So what happened with you and Howard?
你和霍华德怎么了
Says I was talking too much about dating Claire and Emily,
他嫌我不停说跟克莱尔和艾米丽约会的事
and I accused him of being jealous.
我说他就是嫉妒我
I'm jealous.
我也嫉妒你
Closest I've come to dating two women
我最接近跟两个女人约会的一次
was that time I dated one woman.
就是我跟一个女人约会的那次
I don't know how you put up with it.
真不知道你怎么受得了他
He's impossible. I mean, holding a meeting
他简直有病 居然开个会
to decide what breakfast cereal we should buy.
来决定我们该买哪个早餐麦片
Yeah. Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries, move on.
有脆浆果的那款脆脆船长麦片 行了
Anyway, Amy, thank you for sticking up for me.
总之 艾米 谢谢你挺我
Oh, I honestly couldn't care less.
老实说 我完全不在乎这事
Sorry?
我没听错吧
Well, I just took your side 'cause sometimes I get annoyed
我挺你是因为有时我不爽
at how close Sheldon and Penny are.
佩妮和谢尔顿的关系那么亲近
Well, they argue all the time.
他们吵个不停好吗
They aren't that close.
没有很亲啦
Who's always comforting him when he's upset?
是谁总在他不高兴时安慰他
- Penny, but... - Who's the only one
-佩妮 可... -是谁
who can make him take his medicine when he's sick?
能让他生病时把药吃下去
I try to hide it in his peanut butter,
我试过把药藏进他的花生酱里
but he spits it out.
但他吐了出来
Okay.
好吧
And did you know she has him add things to the Roommate Agreement
那你知道佩妮让他在《室友协议》里加了条款
so she can get her way and not fight with you about it?
让她既能得到想要的 又不用跟你吵架吗
Son of a bitch.
这个贱人
Why is that funny?
你乐什么
I don't know. I like the pain of others.
不知道 我喜欢幸灾乐祸
Oh, then you'll enjoy this.
那你对这个肯定喜闻乐见
Bernadette does the same thing with you and Koothrappali.
伯纳黛特对你和库萨帕里也是一样的
No, she doesn't.
她才没有
She defends him all the time.
她总是替他说话
She does not.
她才没有
Who told you to stop making all those Gandhi jokes about him?
是谁告诉你 不要再对他开甘地玩笑的
Well, she did.
是她
And human resources.
还有人力资源部
Who do you think told Koothrappali to go to human resources?
你觉得是谁让库萨帕里去人力资源部投诉
Son of a bitch.
这个贱人
You're right, it feels good.
你说得对 的确挺乐的
All right, it's almost game time.
好了 游戏时间马上到了
Get it?
懂没
Game of Thrones, game time?
《权利的游戏》 "游戏"时间
Two women, huh?
这也能俩女友啊
Oh, perhaps it's Amy coming to her senses.
可能是艾米脑子终于转过来了
What's up?
什么事
You know, you don't need to use Sheldon to get your way with me
其实你没必要利用谢尔顿
in a dumb Roommate Agreement.
在愚蠢的《室友协议》里搞定我
Where'd you get that from?
谁告诉你的
From Amy.
艾米
Ugh. Amy, why did you tell him that?
艾米 你为什么告诉他
Because you were defending Sheldon like you always do.
因为你总是替谢尔顿说话
I don't always defend Sheldon.
我没有总替谢尔顿说话
Oh, yes, you do. You know you have a weird
你有 你知道你自己对他有
brother-sister-Elliott-E.T. Relationship with him.
诡异的姐弟加埃利奥特与ET情感
埃利奥特是电影《E.T.外星人》中与E.T.感情深厚的男主角
What about your weird relationship with him?
那你对他的诡异情感呢
That's different.
那不一样
I'm like the little girl in Poltergeist
我就像是鬼片里不怕死的小女孩
and he's the creepy thing in the TV.
而他就是电视里的那个妖魔鬼怪
Um, guys?
各位
Were there any nuts in that food?
食物里是不是有坚果啊
I don't think so. Why? Well...
应该没有 怎么了
just a feeling.
就是有不祥的感觉
It just said "Italian sub."
它就叫意大利三明治
I had no idea mortadella has pistachios in it.
我没想到意大利香辣肠里会有开心果
Interesting fact:
有意思小知识
In Italian, the "Morta" In "Mortadella" means death.
在意大利语中 意辣肠的前半段有死亡的意思
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
I didn't say "fun" fact. I'm not a monster.
我可没说"有趣"小知识 我又不是冷血怪物
He's gonna be okay.
他不会有事的
Now it's a fun fact.
现在就是有趣小知识了
Boy, stuff like this really puts things in perspective.
天啊 这种事情真能让人更理智看问题
Why are you dressed like that?
你为什么穿成这样子
Oh, uh, Howard thought it'd be funny
霍华德骗我这是个换装派对
to tell me it was a costume party.
他觉得看我出糗很有意思
That wasn't nice.
这太坏了吧
No, but he almost died, so we're cool.
不过他差点死了 我们扯平了
You know, if you think about it, tonight was kind of like
仔细想一想 其实今晚就像
a real-life Game of Thrones.
现实版的《权力的游戏》
How?
怎么会
Well, Howard eating that pistachio
霍华德吃下开心果
was like when King Joffrey got poisoned.
就像乔佛里被毒死那幕
Okay, well, that was murder, this was an accident.
可那是谋杀 这是意外
Okay.
好的
But you using Sheldon to do your dirty work
可你利用谢尔顿去干那些肮脏勾当
is like when Cersei used the King's Guard to do her bidding.
正像瑟后利用御林铁卫执行她的命令一样
Cersei uses her body to manipulate men.
瑟后是靠卖肉操控男人
Penny just takes me to The LEGO store.
佩妮只是带我去了乐高店
Okay. Oh, how about this?
好的 那这个呢
Stuart's dressed like a brother of the Night's Watch,
斯图尔特穿得像个守夜人的兄弟
and they don't have sex.
而他们没女人睡
- There you go. - That's true.
-说得好 -没有错
Fair enough.
没瑕疵
- You all right? - I'm fine.
-你没事吧 -没事
Just a little embarrassed I had to be carried down the stairs
就是觉得被人像抱婴儿一样抱下楼
like a baby.
有点丢人
Thanks.
谢了
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
That was scary.
太吓人了
Well, the important thing is
重点是
I said that big sandwich would ruin everything,
我说过那个三明治会毁了一切的
and I was right.
被我言中了吧
Hey, Jon Snow!
琼恩·雪诺
How come your horse has a basket on it?
你的马上怎么还有个篮子
How come your head has your face on it?
你的脑袋上怎么还有张脸
They don't wear bicycle helmets in Game of Thrones.
《权力的游戏》里可不会戴自行车头盔
You're thematically inaccurate,
虽然你装扮有瑕疵
but I applaud your commitment to safety.
但我为你的安全意识点赞
Don't you guys have anything better to do?
你们就没别的正经事可干了吗
Better than watching a guy in a fur cloak
比看一个穿皮草斗篷的人
ride a girl's bike? Nope.
骑妇女车还重要的事吗 没有
That's it,
够了
you just lost bathroom privileges at the comic book store.
你们刚刚失去了漫画店里的厕所特权
Horse has a basket on it. Stupid...
有篮子的马 一群傻子
Leonard.
莱纳德
Leonard. Leonard.
莱纳德 莱纳德
What?
干嘛
I never got to ask my question about Batman.
我还一直没机会问你那个蝙蝠人的问题
What is it?
什么问题
If Batman were bitten by a radioactive Man-Bat,
如果蝙蝠人被一个放射性的人蝠咬了后
and then fought crime disguised as Man-Bat,
然后穿成人蝠的样子去打击犯罪
would he be Man-Bat-Man-Bat-Man
那他是人蝠人蝠人吗
or simply Man-Bat-Man-Bat-Batman?
还是人蝠人蝠蝙蝠人
Is he still wearing the Batman suit under the Man-Bat suit?
他在人蝠装的底下还穿着蝙蝠人装吗
I'll be back.
容我思考一下再回来