Oh, hey, if you guys are free this weekend,
你们这周末要是有空
I won a night of wine tasting from work.
公司奖给我一晚品酒之夜 一起去啊
That sounds fun.
听起来挺有意思啊
How come scientists don't win free stuff like salespeople do?
为什么科学家不像销售员有免费东西拿呢
'Cause we're not in it for the stuff.
我们投身科学界不是为了得到东西
We're in it for the groupies.
而是为了能泡粉丝
I find the notion of external rewards demeaning.
觉得外在奖励挺有损人格
I pursue science for the intrinsic joy of discovery.
我投身科学是为了科学发现所带来的欢乐
But you always say that you want to win a Nobel Prize.
但你不是总念叨着要赢个诺贝尔奖吗
I also say don't contradict me in front of my friends,
我也念叨过不要在我朋友面前吐槽我
but that you don't remember.
这你丫怎么就没记得呢
All right, well, let me know if you guys want to go.
好了 你们想去的话就告诉我
I do enjoy the complexity of an aged Pinot noir.
我就很享受陈酿黑皮诺红酒富有层次的口感
I'm sure that would pair nicely
我相信那红酒一定很搭
with your fried nuggets of chicken.
你这份炸鸡块
Well, it sounds like a nice night. We should go.
听起来会很棒 我们应该去
Yeah, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I like my grapes the old-fashioned way:
我喜欢传统的享用葡萄方式
You couldn't stop me from getting a massage at the mall,
我在商场时 你就阻止不了我去按摩
and you're not stopping me now.
现在也别想阻止我
I shouldn't have to see my girlfriend
我为什么要眼睁睁看我女朋友
get groped in public by another man.
在公共场合被别的男人"上下其手"啊
And I shouldn't have to see my boyfriend
我又为什么要眼睁睁看我男朋友
riding on a train for children around the mall.
坐商场里给小孩玩的小火车啊
The little choo-choo for toddlers?
给儿童坐的那种迷你火车吗
And now you know why I needed the massage.
所以你知道我为什么需要找人按摩了吗
Bernie can't drink 'cause she's pregnant.
妮妮怀孕了 不能喝酒
And she's pregnant because we had sex.
而她会怀孕 是因为我们滚床单了
And we had sex because...
而我们会滚床单是因为...
It's okay. You should go.
没事的 你跟他们去吧
Yeah, give her a break from, "Well, come on."
对啊 让她耳根清净 远离"这还用说吗"
Well, Bernadette, looks like Saturday night, it's you and me.
妮妮 看来周六晚是你跟我二人时光了
Well, it makes perfect sense.
这很有道理啊
Because you're an expectant mother, you can't drink alcohol.
因为你身怀六甲 所以不能喝酒
You can't have sushi.
怀孕不能吃寿司生鱼片
You can't go in hot tubs.
怀孕不能进浴缸泡热水澡
I consider them vats of sweaty people soup.
而我觉得那是一桶人们的汗水汤
Gee, Sheldon, I don't know.
谢尔顿 我不知道...
Roller coasters, caffeine, runny eggs--
过山车 咖啡因 半熟的蛋
I've been avoiding these things all my life.
我这辈子一直都在避开这些东西
And now, because you're pregnant, you have to.
而你现在怀孕了 你不避开这些都不行
The difference is she's bringing life into the world,
但你们的差别是 她是为世界带来生命
and you suck it out.
而你是带走生命力
I guess we could give it a try.
我们就试试一起玩吧
Well, little lady, you've heard of party hearty;
小姑娘 听过用心派对吧
get ready to party hardly.
准备迎接"无心"派对吧
I bet you'd like a drink right now.
我猜你现在一定超想来一杯
翻译:后宫佳丽三千赛 家有爱宠三只猫猫王进入倒计时 别扭大菜
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
Hey, you think it'd be okay
你们会介意
if I brought Claire to the wine tasting?
我带克莱尔去参加品酒吗
- Sure. I'd like to meet her. - Oh, that's great.
-可以啊 我也想见她 -那太好了
I've been wanting her to meet you guys, too,
我也想带她见见大家好久了
so this seems like the perfect opportunity.
感觉这次是个很完美的好时机
Oh, but I won't be there.
但是我不会在场啊
Funny how that worked out.
真是无巧不成书啊
Does this mean Emily's not in the picture anymore?
所以这代表艾米丽已经宣告出局了吗
No, I'm still dating her.
没有啊 我们还会约会
Okay, help me out.
大神为我指点迷津
How are you doing this?
你是怎么做到脚踏两条船
Do they know about each other?
她们知道彼此的存在吗
They know that we're not exclusive,
她们都知道我与她们不是专属的关系
and we just don't ask too many questions.
所以我们就彼此不要问太多问题就好
You know, it's like how I play Warlords of Ka'a with you
就像我跟你玩"卡亚战神"卡牌游戏
and Elder Sign with Frank and Alicia.
而跟法兰克与艾丽西娅玩《远古封印》
Who's Frank and Alicia?
法兰克与艾丽西娅是谁啊
Y... You and I spend a lot of time together.
我们相处时间已经够长了
Can there be a little mystery between us?
我们之间就不能有些小秘密吗
Everything's hooked up. We're ready.
线路什么的都接好了 准备好啦
I am going to record this for posterity.
我要为后人们录下这一刻
All right, here goes nothing.
好了 去吧 就决定是你了
Here goes nothing?
还"去吧 就决定是你了"呢
This is the initial test of our prototype.
这是我们原型的首次测试
Can we give it a little more gravitas?
能不能用词正式大气一点
Preliminary trial of the infinite persistence
无限持续陀螺仪导向系统
gyroscopic navigational system: phase one commencing.
初步实验: 第一阶段开始
Eh... maybe it's your voice.
可能是你声线的问题
I'm gonna see if I can get James Earl Jones to do it in post.
我看看能不能找詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯配音吧
It's... it's-it's beautiful.
太 太美了
Actually, it's making me dizzy.
其实我看得有点头晕了
Good, it's not just me.
太好了 原来不止我一个
if you're free Saturday night,
如果你周六晚有空
all my friends are going to a wine tasting.
我的小伙伴们要一起去品酒之夜
If you don't think meeting your friends is too big a step.
你不觉得我见你的朋友们进展太快就行
Why would it be too big a step?
为什么这会算进展太快呢
I don't know. I just don't want things to get weird.
不知道啊 我不想事情发展得奇怪
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的啦
People meet people all the time,
人生就是不断地认识新的人
and it isn't weird.
怎么会奇怪
I met Bon Jovi once, which you'd think might be weird.
我见过歌手邦·乔飞 你可能觉得会很怪
Turns out, total sweetheart.
但结果呢 人家好得不得了
Okay, but you and I have been keeping things casual.
但我们一直处于顺其自然的状态
Uh, will you introduce me as your friend
所以你会跟朋友介绍我是你的朋友
or as your girlfriend?
还是女朋友呢
What if I like them
万一我喜欢他们
and they don't like me?
他们不喜欢我怎么办
What if they like me and I don't like them?
万一他们喜欢我 我不喜欢他们怎么办
Boy, it wasn't this hard with Bon Jovi.
天啊 跟邦·乔维见面都没这么多事儿
I said, "You rock," he said, "Thanks, man,"
我说"你最摇滚最屌" 他说"谢啦 兄弟"
Hey, you ready to go?
可以走了吗
- Hang on. - What are you doing?
-等等 -你在干嘛
全名为"The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert"作者是侍酒大师理查德·贝茨 书后配有一张酒香轮盘
Oh, I found a scratch-and-sniff book about wine tasting.
我发现一本品酒的书 后面有香味刮刮卡
It teaches the different flavor notes to look for.
它教人们根据不同的味道去识别葡萄酒
You actually smell the wine?
你真的能闻香知酒吗
I mostly just smell my nasal spray.
大多时间我只闻到我喷鼻剂的味道
Are your sinuses acting up?
你的鼻炎又发作了吗
Since my preschool got a bunny.
打从我幼儿园来了一只兔子就没好过
Hey, are you still hanging out with Bernadette tonight?
你今晚还打算跟伯纳黛特一起过吗
And we're going to prove that we don't need alcohol
我们要证明不需要酒精
to enjoy ourselves.
也能玩得开心
Or caffeine, tobacco, sushi,
也不需要咖啡因 香烟 寿司
soft cheese, processed meats and Jacuzzis,
软干酪 加工肉类 按摩浴缸
which can all be harmful to an unborn baby.
这些对肚子里的宝宝都会造成伤害
No HoneyBaked Ham in a hot tub-- got it.
泡澡时不能吃蜂蜜火腿 懂了
Oh, no bubble baths either.
也不能洗泡泡澡
They can increase the risk of a urinary tract infection.
那会增加尿路感染的风险
Oh, and no swordfish, king mackerel, shark or tilefish,
不能吃箭鱼 大耳马鲛 鲨鱼或方头鱼
which are all high in mercury.
这些鱼类含汞量高
Oh, and no contact with guinea pigs
还不能跟接触豚鼠
or hamsters or their droppings,
仓鼠或它们的粪便
uh, no-no cat litter boxes, no paint fumes...
不能碰猫砂盆 不能闻油漆味
Okay, we're leaving, love you, bye!
我们走啦 爱你哦 再见
Boy, do I love restrictions.
条条框框什么的最棒了
Oh, we're the first ones here.
我们比他们先到一步
You know, I don't remember the last time
我不记得上一次
it was just you and me hanging out.
咱俩独处是什么时候了
Oh, I do. It was three years ago.
我记得 那是三年前
Oh, yeah, and we said we should do it more often.
是啊 我们还说以后要经常聚聚
And-and here we are.
然后就是现在了
So, Sheldon and Bernadette are hanging out.
谢尔顿和伯纳黛特在一起呢
I know. What are they gonna talk about?
是啊 他们会聊什么呢
I really don't know.
我是真心不知道啊
- Oh, good! - Oh, thank God!
-太好了 -谢天谢地
You guys been here long?
你们俩来很久了吗
Oh, she's meeting us here.
她直接来这里找我们
Hey, guys, do me a favor
伙计们 帮我个忙
and don't ask too many questions about the relationship.
不要问太多关于我俩关系的事
We're just keeping it casual.
我们现在是顺其自然的状态
Oh, so I shouldn't ask her how she feels about being
所以我不该问她 作为你的后宫中的
a member of your harem?
其中一名妃子 有何感想吗
Yeah, I know you're teasing, but watch out for karma.
我知道你只是耍嘴皮 但小心遭报应
Hey, Penny, isn't that your old boyfriend Zack?
佩妮 那不是你的前男友扎克吗
Are you gonna say hi to him?
你要过去跟他打招呼吗
Hey, while you decide,
你犹豫时我问下
who was better in bed:
谁床上功夫更了得
big hot Zack or wheezy little Leonard?
是龙精虎猛扎克哥 还是气喘小弟莱纳德
I brought sparkling cider.
我带了气泡苹果汁
Oh... the bubbles tickle my nose.
气泡会让我鼻子发痒
I'll just open this now
我现在就打开好了
so it can get nice and flat before we drink it.
等我们喝的时候 就没气又好喝了
So what do you want to do tonight?
你今晚想干点什么呀
Oh, I have quite the evening planned.
我已经都计划好了
Our fetus-friendly festival of fun begins
我们的欢乐爱胎节 第一个节目是
with an in-depth look at the world of model trains,
深入观察现代火车的世界
and then we'll kick things up a notch and explore
然后我们把快乐加倍 去探索
all the different ways that you can make toast.
制作吐司的各种不同途径
There's more than one?
吐司不就一种吗
- You've heard of French toast? - Yeah.
-你知道法式吐司吗 -知道
- Cinnamon toast? - Yeah.
-肉桂吐司呢 -知道
- Melba toast? - Yeah.
-梅尔巴吐司 -知道
You get where I'm going here?
你懂我话中的意思了吧
I'm getting an earthy note.
我闻到了土香
Ah, there's definitely some oak.
肯定掺杂着一丝木香
Also, uh, cherries?
还有 樱桃香吗
Really? Nothing?
不是吧 啥味儿都没有吗
Just a... whole lot of Afrin.
全是我鼻喷剂的味道
You guys remember Zack.
你们都记得扎克吧
- Yeah, hey, buddy. - Hello.
-当然 你好啊 兄弟 -你好
Hey, did you two get married?
你们俩结婚了吗
- We did. - Yeah, mm-hmm.
-是的 -对
Cool. 'Cause other than when you broke up with him
酷 因为除了当你跟他分手后
and dated me, then broke up with me,
来跟我约会 然后又跟我分手
and then dated me one more time
然后在回到他身边之前
before going back to him,
再次跟我约会的这些时候
I was always rooting for you two.
其余时候我一直很看好你们俩哦
So how's the science world?
科学世界还好吗
What are you guys up to?
你们几个在鼓捣啥呢
W-We've actually been working on a prototype
我们为我们之前发明的导向系统
for a navigation system we invented.
研发一个原型
But we won't bore you with the details.
但怕烦到你 细节方面我们就不说了
Are you kidding? I love science.
开什么玩笑 我爱科学
Einstein, Stephen Hawking,
爱因斯坦 史蒂芬·霍金
Mike deGrasse Tyson.
迈克·德葛拉司·泰森
迈克·泰森是世界著名职业拳手奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森是以从事科学传播闻名的美国天文学家
Mike deGrasse Tyson?
迈克·德葛拉司·泰森吗
Yeah, you know, the boxer who grew a mustache
是啊 就是拳手泰森留了小胡子后
and became a scientist.
成为了科学家泰森
So what's your invention?
你们发明了什么
Well, we're using quantum vortices
我们用量子旋涡
to replace gyroscopes in guidance systems.
替换了导向系统中的陀螺仪
What's neat is that they can maintain
最酷的是它可以永久性地
angular momentum indefinitely.
保持角动量
I was wondering about that.
我正好也在想这个问题呢
You could put it in a satellite or a rocket,
它可以安置在卫星或火箭上
and it'll run forever.
就可以永久运行
Could it be used for missiles and war stuff?
那它可以应用在导弹或者其他武器上吗
Yeah, but we didn't create it for weapons.
当然可以 但我们发明它不是为了制造武器
And I doubt the military would be interested
我也怀疑军方会不会对
in our little guidance system.
我们这小小的导向系统感兴趣
Is it better than the one they use now?
这玩意能比得上他们现在的技术吗
- A lot! - Way better.
-好太多了 -甩他们几条街
You sure you guys are smart?
你们这群家伙真的智商超群吗
"H-O" gauge trains are 1/87 scale.
H-O级别的火车是1/87比例的
"N" gauge are 1/160 scale.
N级别的火车是1/160比例的
And that brings us to "Z" gauge, at a
另外还有Z级别的火车
"you could easily swallow it, don't ask how I know,"
它的比例大小为"可随口吞下 别问我怎么知道"
I'm sorry, I have to ask.
抱歉 我还是想问一下
When I was five, I ingested a "Z" gauge locomotive.
我五岁的时候 吞下了一个Z级别的火车头
I spent the next three days saying, "I think I can pass it,
接下来的三天我一直默念着 "顺利出洞
I think I can pass it, I think I can pass it."
顺利出洞 顺利出洞"
What is it about trains that you like so much?
你为什么这么喜欢火车呢
What an interesting question.
这个问题问得好
When I was a child, life was confusing
小时候 生活对我来说
and chaotic for me, and trains represented order.
无序又复杂 火车则代表了一种秩序
I could line them up, categorize them, control them.
我可以排列 分类 控制火车
I guess you could say that
可以说 在这个纷乱的世界中
they gave me a sense of calm in a world that didn't.
只有火车才能带给我一丝平静
That's lovely, Sheldon.
真有爱 谢尔顿
Well... other than when they're chugging through your bowels,
除了它们会在你肠道里嚓嘎前进之外
these things are magic.
火车真是最棒的了
I have to admit, I've been worried about
我必须承认 从一开始
the military applications since we started talking about this.
我对技术被用到军事用途的事就很担心
Why didn't you say something?
那你怎么不说出来
Same reason I don't talk about ass cancer.
就像我从来不提菊花癌一样
It's not a pleasant topic.
这个话题可不怎么愉快
You can't let this stop you.
你们不能就此放弃啊
Almost any scientific advancement can be used
几乎所有的科学发展都可以
for destructive purposes.
应用在破坏性的目的上
It's true. Even Einstein's theory of relativity
没错 就连爱因斯坦的相对论
was later applied to the development of nuclear weapons.
后来也应用在了核武器的研发上
E = mc2 E equals MC squared.
"E" is for energy, "M" for mass,
E表示能量 M代表质量
and "C" for the speed of light.
C表示光速
How do you know that?
你怎么懂这个
Oh, Leonard mumbles it when he wants sex to last longer.
莱纳德每次拖延射精时间时就念叨这个
Hey, Claire. Good, you're here.
克莱尔 你来了
Guys, this is my friend Claire.
各位 这是我朋友克莱尔
We're casually dating, and there's no need
我们只是顺其自然的交往而已
for any further questions about it.
请大家不要再问问题
Would you like a glass of wine?
你要来杯酒吗
I said no questions!
人家说了不要问
And last but not least,
最后也是同样重要的一点
this is one that I like to call Star Wars Toast because...
我喜欢把这个叫做星球大战吐司
it has a light side and a dark side.
因为它兼具了"光明"和"黑暗"两面
All righty, it's time for Dungeons & Dragons!
好了 到了玩《龙与地下城》游戏的时候
Dungeons & Dragons.
《龙与地下城》
That sounds about right.
真是不意外
You're gonna enjoy this.
你肯定会喜欢这游戏的
I designed it especially for you.
我是专门为你设计的版本
Okay, but just for a little bit.
好 但我只玩一小会就好
Oh, I have a feeling that once you start,
我有预感 一旦你开始玩了
you're not gonna want to or be allowed to stop.
一定会乐此不疲 根本停不下来
Your name is Bernatrix.
你名叫博纳特克斯
You are a warrior queen.
你是一名战士女皇
You're strong, beautiful and tall.
你人高马大 美艳绝伦
I like the idea of being tall.
我喜欢人高这个设定
I think you're gonna like a lot of things I have in store.
我还有好多你肯定喜欢的东西呢
For example, in this world, only the men get pregnant,
比如 在这个世界里 只有男人才会怀孕
so your husband is home trying not to pee when he laughs.
所以你老公正在家苦练不要一笑就尿
This is getting fun. What's next?
有意思 然后呢
You're parched and weary from battle.
你结束了战斗 又渴又累
You stand in front of a tavern that serves the coldest,
你来到了一家酒馆面前
most delicious ale in all the realm.
这里有全世界最好喝最冰的麦芽酒
Oh, I haven't had a drink in months.
我好几个月没喝酒了
I storm in, slam my sword down,
我如狂风般冲进去 丢下我的宝剑
and say, "Barkeep, bring me the strongest ale you have
说 "小二 给老娘把最烈的麦芽酒
and serve it in the skull of a Goblin!"
装在哥布林妖精的头骨里端上来"
He wants to see I.D.
小二要求查看你的身份证
So, Claire, we've heard so many wonderful things about you.
克莱尔 我们听了很多关于你的好话呢
Really? Like what?
真的吗 什么好话
Uh, mostly Penny's heard them.
大部分都是佩妮听说的
Boy, you get some dirty looks over there
你过去要加冰块时
when you ask for ice.
会有不少鄙视眼光传来啊
Zack, this is my friend Claire.
扎克 这是我朋友克莱尔
You're hot. You seeing anybody?
你真漂亮 有对象吗
Uh, she's seeing me.
她的对象就是我
Why'd you say she's your friend?
那你干嘛说她是你朋友
We're just keeping it casual.
我们只是顺其自然而已
Why is he being casual with you? You seem great.
他为什么只是和你顺其自然 你人挺不错啊
I don't know. Ask him.
我也不知道 问他吧
Why are you being casual with her? She seems great.
你为什么只是和她顺其自然 她人挺不错啊
Maybe we should take a step back.
也许我们应该退一步
I'm not a young man anymore.
我已经过了迎风尿三丈的年纪了
No, I mean reevaluate what we're doing with the guidance system.
不 我是说重新考虑一下导向系统的事
But I got a baby on the way.
我马上就要当爸爸了
I got to make some money.
我必须得多赚点钱
What good is money gonna do
如果我们不小心引发了世界末日
if we inadvertently bring about Armageddon?
要那么多钱又能干什么
Okay, let me stop you right there.
等等 你先打住
We absolutely know our invention
我们清楚知道自己的发明
will not be used to destroy the world.
不会被用来毁灭世界
Because no one from the future
因为没人从未来穿越回来
has come back to kill us.
追杀我们
You got something better?
你有更好的想法吗
Geez, how much wine did you drink?
天啊 你喝了多少酒啊
I just couldn't start until you walked away.
只是你不走开 我尿不出来
The Hell Prawn lunges out of the hot spring!
地狱虾猛然冲出温泉
You block it with your shield.
你用盾牌将其抵挡
Three giant red ones and they never blink.
三只血红色巨眼 从来不眨一下
I stab it in the middle eye!
我刺入中间那只眼
Critical hit! Your sword goes
致命一击 你的剑
through its eye into its tiny brain.
刺穿它的眼睛 直插进它的小脑子
With its final dying gasp, it says,
它奄奄一息地说
"You have reduced me to a pile of sushi.
"你已经将我贬为一堆寿司
Enjoy me with this packet of soy sauce.
配上这包酱油 好好享用我吧
It's low sodium."
这是低钠酱油哦"
Okay, I guess I should eat the Hell Prawn.
好的 我会把地狱虾吃掉
you prepare a beautiful sushi dinner.
做出了华丽的寿司大餐
You slip into the hot spring and enjoy the warm water
你将身子浸入温泉 享受着温水
on your aching joints.
泡着你疼痛的关节
As you happily close your eyes,
你满足地闭上眼睛
you recall the incredible evening you've had
回味着这不可思议的夜晚
and notice that your...
并发现自己的...
...feet and ankles are smaller than they've ever been.
脚和脚踝 比从前还要纤细
Wow, this night turned out to be so much more fun than I thought.
今晚比我预想的有趣多了
Oh, the fun doesn't stop.
欢乐尚未停歇
You're still going home with a goodie bag full of toast.
你还能带满满一包吐司回家呢
Thank you for this.
谢谢你做的这些
You know, ever since people found out I'm having a baby,
自从大家发现我怀孕后
I feel like I became Pregnant Bernadette.
都将我当成孕妇伯纳黛特看待
It was nice to take a little break tonight.
今晚能暂时放下这包袱 真是太好了
I can understand that.
我能理解
From the moment people realized I was a genius,
自从大家发现我是个天才后
I've been Sheldon the Genius.
我就一直被当作天才谢尔顿
Although I've never really wanted a break from that,
不过我从来没想过甩掉这包袱
so I suppose I don't understand.
所以我大概也不理解
'cause, you know, genius.
毕竟我是个天才
Well, thanks again.
再次谢谢你
And any time you need a break from being Bernadette the Pregnant,
你什么时候想摆脱孕妇伯纳黛特这包袱
Bernatrix the Warrior Queen is here waiting.
战士女皇博纳特克斯随时在此等候
I might just take you up on that.
那我就恭敬不如从命了
that offer's only good until the third trimester.
此邀约仅在晚期妊娠前有效
I can't risk getting amniotic fluid on my spot.
我不能冒着我的专座被羊水沾到的风险
Hey, dude, you're killing me with Claire.
哥们 你在破坏我和克莱尔的关系
What are you talking about?
这话什么意思
I mean, come on, look at you.
我是说 瞧瞧你
You're classically handsome,
典型美男子
you've got a swimmer's body.
还拥有游泳健将的身材
Next to you, I look like me.
在你身旁 我就被打回原形了
Oh, man, I didn't mean to do that.
兄弟 我不是故意的
But I do appreciate you recognizing my swimmer's body.
不过谢谢你看出了我游泳健将的身材
Which, incidentally,
这是个意外
I got from playing Marco Polo at the YMCA.
我在基督青年会玩"马可波罗"游戏练出来的
马可波罗是一个在泳池玩的捉迷藏游戏一个人当鬼蒙上眼睛去抓其他人
Yeah, okay, just... do me a favor
好吧 帮我个忙
and stop talking about how great Claire is.
不要再说克莱尔多棒多好了
Anything for you, my little foreign friend.
乐意效劳 我的外国小友人
does Raj bring around other girls?
拉杰会带别的姑娘跟你们玩吗
I-I'm not really around that much.
我不经常跟他们一起玩
Amy knows much more than I do.
这事艾米比我可清楚多了
I don't think you have anything to worry about.
我觉得你没什么可担心的
Raj is a terrific guy, loyal to a fault.
拉杰人很好 过分忠诚
Yeah. He still has an AOL address.
对啊 他还没丢掉美国在线的邮箱呢
I see what you're saying.
我懂你的意思
She's not so great.
她也没有多好嘛
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
He says crazy things all the time.
他总说傻话
Uh, watch. Marco.
不信你看 马可
游戏中鬼会先喊"马克" 躲起来的人就回"波罗"让鬼由声音来判断其他人躲在哪里
So, uh, what are you guys talking about?
你们在聊什么呢
Your friends were just telling me about
你朋友们正跟我讲
all the other girls you're dating.
你约会的其他姑娘的事儿呢
Why would you do that?
你们干嘛要这样
I specifically asked you not to do that.
我特地嘱咐过你们不要说
Maybe none of you guys are smart.
看来你们没一个智商超群
Ugh. Too much wine.
酒喝太多了
Oh, I overdid it myself last night.
我昨晚也是吃太多了
Hair of the dog.
我也要来片回魂吐司
Hey, did you ever think about the military applications
你有没有想过我们的导向系统
for the guidance system?
被用到军事用途上
Does it bother you?
你心里不会不舒服吗
No, it did at first,
不啊 虽然一开始会
but then I talked it through with Frank and Alicia, and...
然后我跟法兰克与艾丽西娅聊过以后
...they really helped put things into perspective.
他们真的让我换个新角度看待这件事
Who are these people?
这俩人是谁啊
Leonard, friends are like toilet paper.
莱纳德 朋友就像厕纸
It's good to have extras under the sink.
洗手台下面多备着几卷准没错