See, I remembered because if it looks like Kim it's Kim,
我能记得是因为 长得像金就是金·卡戴珊
if it looks kind of like Kim it's Kourtney,
如果长得有点像金 那就是葛妮
and if it looks nothing like Kim it's Khloe.
如果长得完全不像金 那就是科勒
Oh, that's a Venn Diagram,
这是维恩图解
and I remember because I thought to myself,
我能记得是因为我当时想
"Venn is he gonna stop talking about this diagram?"
"这叫维恩的家伙 什么时候能不说这图了"
What are you guys doing?
你们俩在干嘛
Oh, well, we decided to use our breakfast time
我们决定用我们早餐时间
to expand our respective knowledge bases.
来扩大我们各自的知识储备
Hmm, atom of hydrogen, Adam of Maroon 5,
氢原子与魔力红的主唱亚当[两者音似]
I'm sorry, who is Mike Drop?
抱歉 谁是扔麦霸·气退场
Oh, hey, Penny, do you want to go to the airport
佩妮 你晚点想跟我一起
with me later to pick up my mother?
去机场接我妈吗
- Sure. - Thanks.
-好啊 -谢谢
- No problem. - Hey, Penny,
-小事 -佩妮
um, since you're already gonna be at the airport,
既然你都要去机场了
do I need to go?
我还有去的必要吗
Why don't you want to get your mother from the airport?
你为什么不想去机场接你妈妈
Well, I can do without the 40-minute car ride
因为我的人生不需要增加一段
where she criticizes every aspect of my life.
对我人生长达40分钟的全方位嘲讽
She can cover it in a car ride?
她一趟车程就能全说完了吗
I could do 40 minutes on your posture alone.
光是你的姿势我就能说40分钟呢
You really want me to pick up your mother all by myself?
你真的想要我一个人去接你妈吗
Hmm, I just feel like
我只是觉得
it would be a good chance for you to bond.
这是你们俩增进感情的好机会
Or a way for you to avoid her?
或是你避开她的好机会吗
I don't know what he's putting on those cards,
我不知道他的卡上都写了什么
but you are smarter than ever.
但你机智程度破了你人生记录啊
Fine, if you really want me to, I will pick your mom up.
如果真想我去 那我就去接你妈妈吧
Yeah, you know what, she is my mother-in-law,
对啊 毕竟她也是我婆婆
and I'd like for us to have a good relationship.
我也想我们能好好相处
That is very mature of you,
你这行为好成熟
so I'm gonna go ahead and say, "Suckah."
所以我决定告诉你 "傻逼"
- All right, back to learning. - Okay.
-继续学习 -好的
Oh, easy, Bill Nye the Science Guy.
简单 《比尔教科学》的主持人比尔
Or as I know him...
我印象中的他是...
"Creepy old dude from Dancing with the Stars."
"《与星共舞》里的怪老头"
翻译:铁男王道钢铁赛 人生苦短纠结Y 舍不得说再见的猫王 别扭大菜
校对:闪电狼加油赛太公 不如不见原点Y 总监 YY
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
Did you guys see there's an Avengers screening?
你们知道最近有场《复仇者联盟》的放映吗
Joss Whedon's gonna show some deleted scenes
这戏的导演会放出删减的片段
and do a question and answer session.
还会有一个问与答的环节
Oh, well, I have a few questions for him
我对于上一部《复仇者联盟》电影
about the last Avengers movie...
有几个问题想问他
and a whole lot of answers.
还有一大堆吐槽答案
When's the screening?
活动是什么时候
Uh, it's tonight, but it's first-come, first-served,
今晚 但是谁先来谁有座
so we should probably get there early and wait in line.
所以我们应该提早去排队
Penny's busy with my mother, so I'm in.
佩妮得忙着陪我妈妈 我也去
Amy's making me go shopping with her later,
艾米叫我晚点陪她去逛街
so looks like none of us can go.
所以大家都别想去了
You do realize we're allowed to have fun without you?
你知道你不在场时我们也有权享乐的吧
In fact, that's usually the trick to it.
通常就是因为你不在才能享乐
What time do we need to get there?
我们几点得到
Uh, I'd say by 3:00.
我觉得3点吧
You're really going without me?
你们真的要抛下我去玩吗
It's not a big deal.
不是什么大事
Go shopping with Amy,
去跟艾米逛街吧
and we'll save a spot in line for you.
到时候我们帮你占一个位置
You don't have the authority to save places in the line.
你没有权利在队伍中帮人占位置
If I do that, I'll be cutting.
如果我这么做 那就是插队了
People do it all the time.
大家都这样啊
You know the golden rule of line etiquette:
你知道排队的黄金条例
"No cuts, no buts, no coconuts."
"插队死全家"
If you really care that much,
如果你真这么在意
there are apps now that'll let you hire people to do stuff
现在也有很多软件可以让你花钱请人
like errands and wait in lines.
代跑腿或者代排队啊
People are actually waiting in lines as a job?
真有人的工作是排队吗
Boy, makes me feel better about my life.
突然对自己的人生产生满足感
Some of these guys make over $20 an hour.
他们其中有些人时薪超过20块呢
And now I feel worse again.
现在我又悲伤感爆棚了
I'm not surprised Leonard chose to avoid picking me up.
我一点都不惊讶莱纳德选择逃避接机
He's battled intimacy issues his whole life.
他这辈子都在克服亲密关系问题
Does he have difficulty maintaining erections?
他对于保持勃起状态会有困难吗
Didn't even make it out of the parking lot.
都还没开出停车场呢
Uh, you know what, enough about Leonard.
莱纳德的事说够多了
Let's talk about you.
来说说你的事吧
What would you like to do while you're here?
你这次来这里 有想做什么吗
Dear, I'm a psychiatrist.
亲爱的 我是个心理医生
You don't have to avoid having intimate conversations with me.
你不用逃避跟我谈论私密的话题
Well, I'd actually like for us to be close,
其实我也想跟你变得亲近
but maybe we start with our favorite books
或许我们可以聊聊我们最喜欢的书
and work our way up to my husband's sex organs.
然后再慢慢聊到我丈夫的性器官
What's the last book you read?
你最近读的一本书是什么
Um, does Pottery Barn, Spring count?
家具店春季目录算吗
Penny, it's only natural to want your mother-in-law to like you,
佩妮 想要自己的婆婆喜欢自己很正常
and I acknowledge I can be an intimidating person.
我承认我有时过于强势吓人
So what can I do to make this process easier for you?
我该怎么做才能让你自在点呢
maybe you can not psychoanalyze everything I say?
你能不能不要跟我玩精神分析这一套
And how does it make you feel
那当我精神分析你时
when I psychoanalyze everything you say?
你有什么感觉呢
That was a joke, dear.
亲爱的 我刚才在开玩笑
Didn't know you made those.
不知道你还会开玩笑
Hey, listen, what if we have a little
不如我们今晚来个
mother-in-law-daughter-in-law dinner tonight?
婆媳小聚餐吧
So just the two of us?
所以就咱俩吗
Or I invite a few girlfriends,
或许我再叫上俩闺蜜
'cause hearing you say "The two of us"
因为听到你说"就咱俩"时
just sent a chill right down my spine.
我的后脊一阵发凉
What are you doing here?
你上车干嘛
You're not Sheldon.
你又不是谢尔顿
I thought that might come up.
我早料到你可能会这么说
Sheldon hired me to go shopping with you.
谢尔顿花钱雇我 让我跟你去逛街
He paid you to get out of spending time with me?
他给你钱 好不用跟我一起待着是吗
No, it's not like that.
不 不是那样的
There's a long line he'd rather stand in.
是他宁可去排一条长长的队
So what are we doing? Old Navy, Build-A-Bear?
我们要做什么 你想买衣服还是做玩具熊
I get paid either way.
反正做啥我都有钱拿
We're not going shopping together.
我才不会跟你去逛街
You sure? I'm happy to hold your bag.
你确定吗 我可是很乐意帮你拿包包哦
And Sheldon gave me money for a hotdog on a stick.
谢尔顿还给了我买热狗棒的钱
Can you understand why I might be annoyed right now?
你能理解为什么我现在很火大吗
Look, lady, I just work here.
女士 我今天才第一天上班
We've waited in a lot of lines together, haven't we?
我们一起排过很多次队 对吧
Remember when we camped out
还记得我们为了漫展
for the Doctor Who panel at Comic-Con?
《神秘博士》的剧组在外露营了吗
Yeah, sleeping under the stars
记得 露宿在星空下
with other fans who love the show as much as we do.
跟一群像我们一样热爱这部剧的粉丝们
Waking up, wondering which one of those fans stole our wallets.
醒来后寻思 到底是哪个粉丝偷了我们的钱包
Stuart, what are you doing here?
斯尔图特 你来这里干嘛
Sheldon, you are the most inconsiderate person
谢尔顿 你是我这辈子见过
I have ever met in my entire life!
最不顾及别人感受的人
Where do you get off sending me
你哪儿来的胆子 居然让我
to shop with your girlfriend?!
去陪你女朋友逛街
You were happy to do this when I hired you.
之前给你钱时 你不是很乐意这么做吗
Why-why are you upset with me now?
为什么现在对我这么不爽
Oh, I'm not upset with you, but Amy's pretty bent out of shape,
不是我对你不爽 但艾米现在超级不爽你
so she hired me to let you have it.
所以她花钱请我来骂你
Well, I suppose turnabout is fair play.
天道好轮回 苍天饶过谁
You're darn right it's fair play, you selfish jerk!
你他妈说对了 你个自私的混蛋
You know, just when I think
正当我觉得
we're making progress in our relationship,
我们的关系取得进展时
we revert to our old patterns
我们又恢复原状
where thoughts and feelings go unexpressed.
他有什么想法和情绪都不告诉我
I mean, if he didn't want to go shopping with me,
我是说 如果他不想跟我去逛街
why didn't he just say so?
那他干嘛不直接说
Maybe he couldn't get a word in edgewise.
或许是因为他插不上嘴
I'm sorry, I've been going on and on.
抱歉 我一直喋喋不休
Oh, it's all right, dear.
没关系 亲爱的
Sheldon has a brilliant and complicated mind.
谢尔顿的大脑睿智又复杂
It's understandable that being in a relationship with him
我可以理解跟他谈恋爱
I called him "babe" once.
我有次叫了他"宝贝"
He asked me to get a drug test.
他怀疑我嗑药 要我药检
Well, I do admire your resolve.
我真的很佩服你的决心
- You're an extraordinary woman. - Thank you.
-你是一名非凡的女性 -谢谢
You know, she's my mother-in-law.
她是我婆婆
Why can't I bond with her like that?
为什么我不能跟她像这样热络呢
Amy's with Sheldon who she loves like a son.
艾米跟她视如己出的谢尔顿在一起
You're with her son...
而你跟她...
who she doesn't.
视如外人的儿子在一起
Do you realize it took me five years to get a massage from him?
你知道我们谈了五年 他才愿意给我做按摩吗
Oh, well, that still could be a big step for Sheldon.
那对谢尔顿来说 也算是很大的进步了
And he used a kitchen timer.
他用了一个厨房计时器计时
I felt like a soft-boiled egg.
我觉得自己就像一颗溏心蛋
You know, being in a relationship with Leonard
跟莱纳德一起相处
also comes with its challenges.
也是挑战满满哦
Well, what can you do?
但你又能怎么样呢
Maybe it's Sheldon, here to say he's sorry.
或许是谢尔顿来道歉了
Sheldon says he's sorry.
谢尔顿说对不起
Bernadette, I'll give you five dollars to slam the door.
伯纳黛特 我给你五块钱 使劲摔门
I would have done it for three.
我收三块就行
Boy, all this standing's making me tired.
天啊 站这么久我好累啊
Good thing I brought my collapsible stick chair.
还好我带了我的手杖折叠椅
Not the stick chair.
我讨厌那椅子
You look like an idiot on that thing.
你坐在那玩意上像个傻子
Sticks and stones may break my bones,
棍杖和石头或许会弄断我的骨头
but chairs on sticks are comfy.
但在棍杖上的椅子 超舒服哦
Is everything smoothed out with Amy?
艾米的事摆平了吗
Uh, no, she's still pretty mad.
没有 她还是很生气
Did you make the apology as sincere as I would have?
你道歉的时候 有像我那样真诚吗
I said, "Sheldon says he's sorry."
我说"谢尔顿说对不起"
Oh, well, that's laying it on a little thick.
那有点过分真诚了
You think it's time you apologize to her yourself?
你该亲自去跟她道歉了吧
But if I get out of the line, I'll lose my spot.
但如果我走出队伍 我的位置就没了
I'm happy to hold your place till you get back.
我很乐意帮你保留位置等你回来
You would do that?
你会这么做吗
Consider it my way of getting more of your money.
就当这是我坑你钱的方式吧
You're a good man.
你真是一个好人
So, Beverly, did you know Penny
贝弗莉 你知道佩妮
is the number three sales rep at our pharmaceutical company?
是我们制药公司业绩第三名的销售代表吗
Oh, I didn't realize you two work together.
我都不知道你们俩一起工作
Well, we don't exactly.
其实不算是
I'm a microbiologist for the research team.
我是研发团队的微生物学家
Oh, what are you currently developing?
你们最近在研发什么
Some exciting new anti-anxiety drugs.
一种抗焦虑的新药
I just attended a lecture on pediatric anxiety.
我刚参加了一个关于儿童焦虑症的讲座
Oh, was it, uh, Dr. Jenofski?
是不是杰诺夫斯基博士的讲座
I just saw his TED Talk!
我才看了他的TED演讲
Let's get back to Penny.
我们还是聊回佩妮吧
Hey, weren't you telling me
对了 你之前不是提起过
something great about your company car?
公司给你的那辆车有多棒吗
It has seat warmers.
车上有座椅加热器
- Amy! - Come in.
-艾米 -进来
Oh, Beverly, good to see you!
贝弗利 很高兴见到你
I'd love to chat, but there's a line
我本想坐下来小聊一下 但是
that could start moving any minute, so let's do this.
我们排的队马上就要进场了 所以我就直说了
A proper apology requires three steps.
一个完整的道歉需要以下三个步骤
Step one-- an admission of wrongdoing.
第一步 承认错误
a promise never to repeat said action.
承诺再也不犯同样的错误
Amy, that action will never be repeated,
艾米 我再也不会犯同样的错了
and that's a promise.
我保证
Step three-- an earnest request for forgiveness.
第三步 诚恳地请求对方原谅
Amy, I hope you can forgive me.
艾米 求求你原谅我吧
And I hope you do it right now,
而且你最好快点原谅
'cause there's an Uber waiting downstairs,
因为还有辆优步在楼下等着我呢
and I don't want to repeat this apology nonsense
我可不想对着我的司机甘尼什
with my driver Ganesh.
再重复一遍无聊的道歉了
Oh, thanks! You're a peach!
多谢了 你真是个好人
Beverly, we'll catch up soon.
贝弗利 回聊啊
Bernadette, it was a pleasure as always,
伯纳黛特 回见啊
Penny, you have spinach in your teeth.
佩妮 你牙齿上有菠菜
How long have I had spinach in my teeth?
这菠菜粘在我牙齿上多久了
Since the airport, dear.
在机场时就有了 亲
You look like you come with a kickstand.
你看起来就像是长了个支架一样
You can't make me feel bad.
你的话伤不了我
Hmm, maybe not. Leonard?
也许我不行 莱纳德你来
So, when the aliens brought you back,
外星人把你送回来时
they just left the probe in?
是不是忘记把探测仪拔出来了
- Hey, how'd it go? - It went well.
-怎么样 -完美
Yeah, I've learned that if you never say you're sorry,
我发现如果你从来没有道过歉
the times you do really puts them on their heels.
当你真的道歉时 对方可是会吓到呢
Uh, Stuart, I relieve you of your line duties.
斯图尔特 你可以不用帮我排队了
Anyone else need anything before I go?
还有人需要我的帮忙吗
I'll give you a dollar if make fun of Raj.
给你一块钱 羞辱一下拉杰
- That's mean. - Five.
-你太坏了 -五块钱
You look like Tigger
你好像长着尾巴的跳跳虎
if Tigger looked like a jackass.
如果跳跳虎和你一样像个智障的话
Uh, if you ever need a reference or anything,
如果你以后需要推荐人
He just cut the line.
他插队了
He's just joining his friends; it's fine.
人家有朋友在排队呢 别管了
No, it's not fine.
不 我才不能不管
It is a breach of line etiquette.
这破坏了排队的规则
We're near the front of the line.
我们差不多排在队伍的最前面了
We'll get in either way.
不管怎样我们都能进去
What if every person in front of us lets someone cut?
如果我们之前的每个人都让人插队呢
We'd still get in.
我们也能进去
What if each of those people let someone cut?
如果每个插队的人又让人插队呢
But then each of those people let someone cut?
如果后来的人又让人插队呢
We'd still get in, but first I'd hit you
还是能进去 但首先
over the head with his stick chair.
我要用他的手杖椅把你打昏
- Excuse me. - Oh, please don't.
-对不起 -求你别说
Uh, uh, I couldn't help but notice
我看到
that you cut the line.
你插队了
Oh, uh, I'm with my friends.
我朋友在这排着呢
If there were reserved seating,
如果座位是预定好的
and we all had tickets, that would be fine.
我们每个人都有票 那就没事
But this line is first-come, first-served.
但这队伍是谁先来谁有座
Not "Show up tardy and nevertheless be first served"
而不是"最后一个来 最先一个坐"
You need to go to the back of the line.
你得站到队伍最后面去
Uh, who made you line monitor?
谁批准你来当排队监督员的
Mrs. Wunch in fourth grade.
小学四年级的旺琪老师
And my slogan was "A line that's straight
我的口号是"笔直的队伍
is a line that's great""
才是好队伍"
Is this guy for real?
这家伙是认真的吗
Boy, I wish I could say no.
老兄 我也希望他是在开玩笑
That was very nice of Sheldon to apologize.
谢尔顿愿意道歉 真是很不错
Well, he's come a long way.
他已经进步很多了
Or a short way very slowly,
或者是慢慢进小碎步
so it feels like a long way.
所以让人错觉已经是很大的进步了
Your relationship with him is fascinating.
你和他之间的关系真是太有意思了
I'm preparing to write a book on high-achieving couples,
我正准备写一本有关那些事业有成的伴侣的书
and I would love to interview the both of you.
我很想采访一下你们
I'll-I'll talk to Sheldon about it.
我会告诉谢尔顿这事
You know, Bernadette's husband is a former astronaut.
伯纳黛特的老公以前还当过宇航员呢
Do you think he would be interested
你觉得他会对
in being interviewed as well?
被采访感兴趣吗
Do I think he'd be interested?
我觉得他会感兴趣吗
Sometimes I hear him pretending to be interviewed
有时候我能听到他独自躲在厕所里
when he's alone in the bathroom.
假装正在接受采访呢
I'll give you my contact information.
我会把联系方式留给你
Um, you should probably talk to Penny, too.
你也应该和佩妮聊聊啊
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
This is ridiculous.
你真是太奇葩了
I've been trying to make a connection with you all day,
我这一天都努力跟你处好关系
and clearly I'm getting nowhere.
明显都是白费力
Well, are you seeking a connection
你是在寻求相互有种默契
or just some form of validation?
还是某种形式的承认
What I was seeking was some sort of friendship.
我在寻求的是一点友情
But at this point, I'll take you not insulting me to my face.
但走到这步 我只求你不当面羞辱我就好
My intention was never to insult you.
我的本意从不是要羞辱你
You've been doing it all day!
你今天一整天都是这样
Do you even know what an insult is?!
你到底知不知道什么是羞辱
Well, it's not a clinical term.
虽然不是临床用语
But one example would be your marrying my son,
但举个例子 应该是你嫁给我儿子
and not inviting me or even telling me
没有邀请也没有告知我
the wedding was taking place.
要结婚这件事
Okay, good example.
好 这个例子好
What about Joss Whedon's work makes you think he'd be okay
乔斯·惠登的作品是如何令你觉得
with rule-breakers and line-cutters?!
破坏规则和插队是没问题的
The Avengers are rule-breakers!
复仇者联盟就是破坏规则者
Being vengeful is in their job description!
复仇二字就写在职责描述里
They work for SHIELD,
他们为神盾局工作
which is a sanctioned department of the U.S. Government!
那是受美国政府管理的部门
Do you work for a sanctioned department of the U.S. Government?
你也为受美国政府管理的部门工作吗
As a matter of fact I do.
其实我还真是
At a little place called the DMV.
在一个小地方叫"车辆管理局"
He's got him there.
他说得有道理
The D even stands for department.
而且跟神盾局一样有"局"字
Excuse me, can I please see a show of hands?
大家看这里 能不能举手表态
Who here takes issue with this person cutting the line?
认为此人插队行为有问题的请举手
Well, what a sad state of affairs!
多么悲哀的世道啊
That you've all been so ground down by life,
你们都被生活打击到
you don't even notice when someone disrespects you.
连有人不尊重你们都毫无知觉
I can't believe we're gonna get beat up,
不敢相信我们即将被揍的原因
and it's not because of your chair.
居然不是因为你的手杖椅
You know, right now, at the back of this line,
可知道就在现在 队伍的后面
there's a movie fan like you
有一个和你一样的影迷
who's not going to get in,
即将无法进入影厅
because this person simply doesn't care.
就是因为这个人的不在乎
Yeah, well, 61 years ago,
没错 在61年前的队伍里
there was another person at the back of the line
后面也站着一个人
and her name was Rosa Parks.
她的名字就叫罗莎·帕克斯
美国五六十年代的女性黑人民权运动者因为拒绝公车司机要求黑人给白人让座的要求而被捕
Okay, you may have to pretend you're black
听着 你一会儿可能要装成黑人
to get us out of here.
帮我们逃过这一劫
Now, let's follow in that brave woman's footsteps,
现在让我们跟随那位勇敢女性的脚步
and stand up for ourselves!
为我们自己站出来吧
And-and I realize that she stood up by remaining seated,
我知道她是为了能坐下而"站起来"的
but now is not that time to enjoy the irony of that.
但现在不是享受这份讽刺感的时候
Now, I ask you again.
现在我再问一遍
Who here takes issue with this person--?
如果你觉得这个人...
Why should we listen to you? You cut the line yourself.
我们为什么要听你讲话 你也是一个插队的
I most certainly did not.
我确定一定以及肯定没有
If you're feeling dizzy,
如果你觉得头晕
it's because the tables have turned.
那是因为风水轮流转
Excuse me, I paid someone to wait in line for me,
你听好 我是付钱请人替我排队
and then when I arrived, he left,
等我到达以后 他就走了
so what you saw, my good woman,
所以你这女子亲眼所见的
was "swapsies" not "cutsies"
叫"换"人 不叫"插"队
Oh, no, no, no, no, wait!
不行不行 等等
I ask you all again. A show of hands.
我再问一遍 请举手
Who here takes issue--? Well, stop moving!
谁对这个人... 别走了
He's gonna get in!
他就要进去了
- Buddy, let it go. - No, I can't.
-兄弟 随他吧 -不行 我做不到
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
No, I could've done more.
不 我还能更努力
Now, now, you denigrated the memory
乖啦 你把我们对伟大人权运动先驱的
of a great civil rights pioneer.
美好记忆都摧毁了
That's all anyone could ask.
你做的已经够多了
To be honest, I'm surprised you cared about the wedding at all.
老实说 我没有想到你居然会在乎那场婚礼
I'm still human, Penny.
我也是个人 佩妮
Not getting invited to my own son's wedding
自己儿子的婚礼不被邀请
is difficult to ignore.
很难不在意
I know how you feel.
我懂你的感受
She didn't invite any of us.
她也没有邀请我们
It was spur of the moment!
那是一时冲动下去结的
But we did get to see a live stream of it on the Internet.
但我们有在网上看直播
I could've watched it on the Internet?
我也可以看网上直播啊
So if we would have asked you to come to Vegas
所以如果我们邀请你去拉斯维加斯
to see us get married, you would've come?
参加我们的婚礼 你会来的吗
No, I would've said you're making a huge mistake.
不会 我会说你们犯了滔天大错
But an invitation would've been nice.
但邀请一下也算礼数做到了啊
You really think we made a mistake?
你真觉得我们是错误吗
At the time I did.
当时我是那么认为的
But I-I've never seen Leonard so happy,
但我从来没见过莱纳德那么开心
so... perhaps I was wrong.
所以 也许是我错了
Well, um, how about this?
那这样吧
Maybe while you're still in town,
趁着你还在城里
Leonard and I could have another small ceremony.
我跟莱纳德再办一次小仪式
You know, if you're interested.
如果你想参加的话
I would find that perfectly acceptable.
我完全可以接受
She would find it perfectly acceptable!
她说完全可以接受
You guys saw it! We bonded!
你们看到了吧 我们婆媳情深
Howie? You doing okay?
华仔 你没事吧
You've been in there a while.
你已经在里面待很久了
I'm fine. Be right out.
没事 马上出去
Am I an American hero?
我算不算美国英雄
Well, that's a good question, Jim.
真是个好问题 吉姆
Don't you think once an astronaut leaves the planet,
你不觉得一位宇航员一旦离开了地球
he's a hero to all the nations of the Earth?
就成为世界英雄了吗
I think I have time for one more question.
我应该还有空回答最后一道问题