- Hey, ready for lunch? - Oh, one sec.
-可以去吃午饭了吗 -马上好
Is that the prototype drive system for the high-G rover?
那是太空探测车的驱动系统原型吗
No, Bernadette got me a Fitbit
不是啦 伯纳黛特给我买了运动手环
so she can track how much I'm exercising.
好追查我每天运动量有多少
That'll teach her to care about your health.
看她还敢不敢再关心你健康
I can't wait to see the look on her face when I die young.
我真想看看哪天我早死时 她震惊的表情
When was the last actual exercise you got?
你上一次真的去运动是什么时候
she tried to put that Fitbit on me and I ran away from her.
她硬要给我戴上手环 我落荒而逃时
According to a recent study,
最近一份研究指出
simply thinking about exercise, even while sitting still,
哪怕你赖着不动 只要心中想着运动
can have physical benefits.
就能给身体带来好处
For all you know, I could be exercising right now.
指不定我现在就在运动呢
- Are you? - Eh, I'll do it tomorrow.
-那你是吗 -还是明天再想吧
It wouldn't be the worst thing if we were more active.
我们多运动一点也不是什么坏事啊
Oh. You make an excellent point.
兄台此言甚是有理
当运动量超过某一阶段时 体内便会分泌脑内啡会有如同吗啡一样的止痛和欣快感
Ooh, I think I'm getting a runner's high!
跑步的愉悦感蹭蹭往上飙啊
翻译:干将莫邪赛太公 双剑合璧YY猫猫中之王 别扭大菜
校对:干将莫邪赛太公 双剑合璧YY猫 总监 YY猫
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
Look at all these activities the university has.
看看大学里的各种运动社团
Rock climbing club, archery, flag football.
攀岩社 射箭 夺旗橄榄球
Had me at flag, lost me at football.
旗字让我兴奋 橄榄球让我无力
Yeah, I think it's great you guys want to get more exercise,
我觉得你们想要多动动真的很棒
but do you really think sports is the right choice for you?
可是你们真觉得选择运动合适吗
What are you saying?
你什么意思
We're not coordinated enough to play sports?
我们身体协调性太差不适合玩体育吗
Okay, Leonard, sweetheart,
莱纳德 亲爱的
you twisted your ankle playing Scrabble.
你玩个拼字游戏都能扭伤脚踝
I got a triple-word score with a double letter "Q."
那一次堪比打麻将 连庄还自摸清一色
If that's not a time to bust out the Scrabble dance,
此时不跳庆祝嘚瑟舞
what's the point of having one?
那这舞还有啥存在价值
Hey, Barry Kripke started a fencing club.
巴里·克瑞普吉开了一个击剑俱乐部呢
Sword fighting does hold a certain elegant appeal.
击剑的吸引力在于不失风度
And I would imagine it meets many
同时也满足了我们几个
of our personal criteria for a sport.
对运动项目的要求
It's indoors, so no sunscreen.
它在室内进行 不需要擦防晒霜
No throwing, no catching,
不需要扔 不需要接
No gym shorts that can be yanked down.
不用穿可能会被人脱的体育短裤
Or worse, up.
或更惨 被人用力往上提
And as an added bonus,
而且有个加分项
the word "touche" comes from fencing.
"一针见血"这词原是击剑中得分之意
It would be our only opportunity to use it
是我们唯一能不带隐喻地
in a non-metaphorical sense.
使用这词的地方
What about a game of tag on a French schoolyard?
玩捉人游戏的法国校园中也能吧
Thanks for coming by.
多谢你们能来
Sure. So how can we help?
没事 需要我们帮忙什么
Well, I know more women are buying comics than ever,
我知道现在越来越多女人买漫画书
but for some reason, I-I can't get 'em in here.
但不知道为何 我没法把她们吸引进我的店
All right, well, what have you tried so far?
目前你试过哪些揽女客的办法呢
Uh, I've-I've been stocking more female-oriented titles.
我试着摆出更多女性导向的漫画
Uh, in the bathroom,
洗手间里
I folded the end of the toilet paper into a triangle.
我特意把厕纸尾端折成小三角造型
you are now sitting in the official breastfeeding area.
你们现在坐的地方正是特选"哺乳区"
Really? In a comic book store?
在漫画店里这样好吗
Oh, don't worry. I-I've got a camera right up here,
不用担心 我在这里正上方装了监控
so I could watch from the counter
这样我就能从收银台监视
and make sure guys aren't being pervs.
确保没有变态男客偷看
Anyway, so what do I got to do to-to
总之 我该怎么样做
get you in the door?
才能揽进女客呢
you might want to rethink some of this artwork.
你得重新考量一下店里的摆设
I mean, this woman's actually on a leash like a dog.
比如这个女人像条狗一样被链子拴住
Well, you don't know the backstory.
你又不知道图画的背景故事
Maybe she kept jumping up on the couch.
或许她整天乱蹦到沙发上 才被拴住
Like Puss in Boots.
就像穿靴子的猫
I always wanted to be a swashbuckler when I was a kid.
我小时候一直都梦想当个咻噹侠盗
Technically, "swashbuckler" is a combination of two terms.
其实"咻噹"这词是两个字的组合
"Swash" referring to the sound of the sword.
"咻"指的是挥剑的声音
meaning a small shield, which you don't have.
原意是指一个小手盾 可是你没有
We can still be swashers.
那我们还是能当咻咻侠盗啊
Well said, Puss.
说得好 靴猫剑客[孬种]
Gentlemen, welcome to the fencing club.
先生们 欢迎来到击剑俱乐部
Before we start, I just want to warn you,
在开始之前 我想警告你们
fencing isn't a joke.
击剑可不是闹着玩
I hope you're not here because you think it's going to be
我希望你们来上课不是因为觉得
like Star Wars.
这会像《星球大战》一样
That's not why we're here.
我们不是为那个而来的
Yeah, I'm here because I think it's gonna be like Game of Thrones.
我来是以为会像《权力的游戏》中那样
And maybe a little Princess Bride.
或许跟《公主新娘》也沾点边
Ooh, ooh! I forgot about Princess Bride!
我忘了还有《公主新娘》
That's my answer!
这才是我来的主因
Well, sorry to disappoint you,
那很抱歉你们要失望了
but fencing is a serious sport.
击剑是很严肃的运动
If you're not willing to put in the effort,
如果你们不愿意全身心投入训练
you might as well just leave now.
那还是趁早离开吧
We're not afraid of physical activity.
我们不怕做体力活动
I already ran 18 miles today.
我今天已经"跑"了29公里了
All right. Let's begin with some fundamentals.
好吧 那先从一些基本动作开始
This is the en garde position.
这是起势 预备姿势
Feet are in an "L." Heels in a straight line.
双脚成"L"形 脚跟在同一线上
Elbow is about a fist from the rib cage.
持剑手臂与躯干有一拳距离
Notice my dominant leg faces forward.
注意我的主导腿向前
What's wrong, Cooper?
怎么了 库珀
Well, I'm not sure I have a dominant leg.
我不太确定我的主导腿是哪条
They're both pretty submissive.
这两条腿都很听话不争宠
When you're in a public restroom,
你在公共厕所时
which foot do you flush the toilet with?
习惯用哪只脚冲厕所
Right. Always right.
右腿 一直用右腿
Okay, show me en garde.
好的 预备姿势
Good. Knees bent,
很好 膝盖弯曲
slightly over the toe.
略微超过脚尖
Non-sword hand up for balance.
非持剑的手臂抬起保持平衡
I am going to feel this tomorrow.
我明天一定浑身酸疼
The first move is called an advance.
第一式叫向前移步
You move your front foot forward, heel to toe.
前脚往前迈一步 脚跟先着地
So front foot forward, heel to toe.
前脚往前迈 脚跟先着地
Now you try. Advance.
现在你们试试 向前
And advance. And advance.
向前 向前
This is easy. I didn't need to wear a cup.
这太简单了 根本不用穿护裆罩
The next move is called a retreat.
下一式叫向后移步
Back foot first, toe to heel.
后脚后移一步 前脚掌先着地
Front foot follows.
前脚跟着后移
- Excuse me, Barry? - Yes.
-我有个问题 -说
When can I stab one of my friends?
我何时能用剑刺我的朋友
In fencing, we don't call it a stab.
在击剑里 那个动作不叫"刺"
- We call it a touch. - Uh, yes, I'm aware.
-叫"击中"[触摸] -我知道
But if I say I want to touch one of my friends,
可如果我说我想"触摸"我的朋友
I'll get called into Human Resources.
我会被人事部叫去训话
Cooper and Koothrappali advance, the other two retreat.
库珀和库萨帕里向前 其余两人向后
Very good. Switch it up.
非常好 动作互换
Switch again. One, two, three.
再换 一 二 三
Can I call you back?
我晚点打回去好吗
No, I'm teaching a class.
不 我在教课呢
And one, two, three.
一 二 三
Have you thought about advertising directly to females?
你有想过直接面向女性做宣传吗
What if I put up a sign in the window that said,
这主意怎么样 在橱窗竖一块牌子写着
"Women, come in.
"女人们 进来吧
Uh, have you read the online reviews for this place?
你看过网上对这地方的评价吗
Eh, the Internet's so negative.
互联网阴暗负面
I try to avoid it.
我尽量不看呢
All right, well, Heather H. Says,
好吧 希瑟一号说
"The owner stared at me the whole time
"店主全程都盯着我看
and didn't blink once."
眼睛都不眨一下"
"The creepy guy who runs it asked me out,
"开这家店的怪胎想约我
then called himself stupid before I could say no."
我还没来得及拒绝 他就说自己蠢"
"I told the weird owner that I liked his shirt.
"我跟变态店主说我喜欢他的衣服
He took it off and gave it to me."
结果他立马脱下给我"
With your foil extended,
伸出花剑
kick your front leg up
前腿前踢
and push off with your back leg.
后腿反推身体向前
Look at us! We're like the Rockettes!
瞧瞧咱们 就像火箭女郎
En garde, Leonard.
预备 莱纳德
Prepare yourself for a rigorous touching.
准备好接受我狂风暴雨般的攻击[触摸]
My name is Inigo Montoya.
我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚
You killed my father.
你杀了我的父亲
My name is Inigo Montoya.
我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚
You killed my father.
你杀了我的父亲
I thought you were Puss in Boots.
我以为你要演穿靴子的猫呢
Oh, yeah, right. Sorry.
对哦 抱歉
My name is Puss in Boots.
我是穿靴子的猫
You killed my father.
你杀了我的父亲
I'm looking forward to him teaching us glove-slapping.
我还等着他教咱们用手套扇脸呢
You know, when my honor is insulted,
就是当我的尊严被侵犯时
and I need to challenge someone to a duel
我需要跟某人决斗
by slapping them across the face with my glove.
挑衅的方式就是 甩手套扇那人的脸
When was your honor insulted?
你的尊严什么时候被侵犯了
My last physical.
上次做体检的时候
Again, that doctor didn't insult your honor.
再说一次 医生并没有侵犯你的尊严
Just checked your prostate.
他只是检查你的前列腺
My name is Little Orphan Annie.
我名叫小孤女安妮
You killed my father.
你杀了我的父亲
My name is Darth Vader.
我是黑武士达斯·维达
I am your father.
我就是你的父亲
- This is fun. - Good.
-真好玩 -很好
It's nice to see your mind off Amy.
能让你暂时忘记了艾米也不错啊
What's going on with Amy?
艾米怎么了
Not that it's any of your business,
虽然不管你的事
but she broke up with me.
她跟我分手了
What's that supposed to mean?
他这话是什么意思
I hate to say it, but it sounds like he's interested in her.
他言下之意好像对艾米有意思
Well, that's unacceptable.
这绝对无法接受
Oh, buddy, I get that you don't like it,
老兄 我知道你不高兴
but it's not really up to you.
但这事真由不得你
Yeah, but he's dumb, and his face is dumb.
我知道 但他多蠢啊 瞧他那张蠢脸
Look, even if it's not him,
就算不是跟他
Amy's probably going to date someone at some point.
艾米以后也可能跟其他人约会
You really think so?
你真的这么想吗
Of course. She deserves to be happy.
当然 她值得拥有幸福
Listen, I should warn you
听着 我得警告你
that maybe asking Amy out isn't a good idea.
约艾米可不是个好主意
And now the crazy version of what I just said.
你将听到我刚说的话的疯狂升级版
If you intend to pursue Amy,
如果你想追求艾米
you leave me with no choice but to put a stop to it.
我别无选择 只能予以阻止
And how are you gonna do that?
你要如何阻止我呢
By challenging you to a duel.
我要和你决斗
You've had one lesson. I'll destroy you.
你才上了一节课 我轻松就能废掉你
That is why the duel will take place
所以这场决斗将定于
at high noon, three years from today.
三年后的今天 正午时分
If you're worth your salt as an instructor,
如果你是一个货真价实的教练
I should be ready by then.
三年之后我应该准备好了
Yeah, and be warned.
还有你给我小心了
I'm going to touch you all over.
我将击中[触摸]你全身各处
That-that was crazier than I thought.
这席发言比我想的还要疯狂
All right, I'm not saying it's true,
好了 虽然不一定是真的
but let's-let's consider for a moment
但我们可以假设
- that possibly I'm the problem. -Yeah.
-问题是出在我身上 -就是
- You are. - You can say it.
-是的 -你可以这么说
Okay, fine. What...?
好吧 那么...
I mean, what can I do?
我该怎么办呢
I get so nervous around women.
我一遇到女人就紧张
Well, you're talking to us now.
你现在跟我们说话
I mean, you don't seem nervous.
怎么看起来不紧张啊
Well, that's 'cause I'm doing that trick
那是因为我用了个小诀窍
where you imagine the audience is naked.
就是想象你的听众都赤身裸体
By the way, thumbs up, ladies.
顺便一提 身材不错哦 妹子们
Do you not hear how creepy that sounds?
你没听见自己刚才的话有多恶心人吗
No, I'm still doing it.
不 我还在继续想象呢
Don't be offended, but...
我无意冒犯你 不过
what went wrong with you?
你这人到底有什么毛病啊
I-I guess I assumed at this point in my life,
可能我原以为我到这个年纪
I would be married or in a relationship,
早就结婚 或者恋爱了
or even have a pet
哪怕有只宠物
that didn't run away or kill itself.
不会跑掉或自杀的那种也好
That really happened?
这事真的发生了吗
I mean, I can't say for sure,
我不是特别肯定
but I swear that rabbit looked me right in the eye
不过我发誓那兔子跳到车头之前
before it hopped in front of that car.
转身看了我一眼
Anyway, the longer I'm alone,
总之 我单身越久
the more desperate I get.
就越饥不择食
Stuart, believe it or not, I understand.
斯图尔特 我能理解你
You know, before I met Sheldon,
在我遇见谢尔顿之前
I was alone for a really long time.
我曾经孤单了很长很长时间
I was so desperate for people to like me,
我竭尽一切让周围的人喜欢我
when I met these guys,
当我遇见她们时
it took everything in my power to hide my insecurity.
我用尽全力来隐藏我的不安全感
Okay, we're all feeling it.
好了 我想大家都感受到了
Yes, I'll go out with you.
好啦 我愿意和你约会
Suddenly, the rabbit thing makes sense.
我瞬间理解了那兔子的感受
I'm surprised you wanted to go to a sports bar, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 想不到你居然想来运动酒吧
Look at this blister.
看看这些水泡
Like it or not, we're athletes now.
不管你怎么想 我们现在是运动健儿了
Besides, a bar is where I belong.
再说了 酒吧才是适合我的所在
I'm having female problems.
我遇到了妞的问题
If you're cranky and retaining water, I have a theory.
如果你暴脾气又容易水肿 我知道原因[月经]
Sheldon, instead of focusing on Amy dating other guys,
谢尔顿 与其想着艾米和其他人约会
maybe you should start thinking about dating another girl.
也许你应该试着约一下其他女孩
You never thought you'd end up in a relationship,
你以前还觉得自己永远不会和人交往
and then you met Amy.
结果你遇到了艾米
Maybe there's someone else out there for you.
也许世界上还有其他适合你的人呢
True, but Penny's married, and so is Bernadette.
是的 可是佩妮结婚了 博纳黛特也结婚了
And your girlfriend has red hair and white skin,
而你女友的红发白皮肤
which really rubs up against my clown phobia.
会激起我的小丑恐惧症
Maybe you should consider women
也许你应该考虑一下
who aren't in serious relationships
除了死党的伴侣之外的
with your closest friends?
其他女性
There's that prostate doctor, but I'm still mad at her.
有一个前列腺医师 可我还生着她的气呢
Oh, there's a woman.
那有个女的
Oh, I'll make her my girlfriend.
我要让她当我女友
Walking up to a strange woman in a bar usually doesn't work.
在酒吧里追求陌生女人 通常会失败
You're forgetting something.
你忘了一件事
Ladies love jocks.
姑娘们都爱运动员
How many sips of that beer did he have?
他是喝了几口壮了怂人胆的啤酒
- Three. - Oh, boy.
-三口 -天啊
Excuse me. I'm recovering from a recent breakup,
打扰一下 我现在处于分手恢复期
and I'm told asking out another woman
有人跟我说 跟另一个女人约会
might make me feel better.
也许会好受一些
And as Ash Ketchum said to Pikachu,
如小智对皮卡丘所说的
It's a Pokemon reference.
《口袋妖怪》的哏
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
Well, we gave it a shot.
对的时间遇见错的人
I'm married, and I'm her grandmother.
我结婚了 都当外婆了
Ah, what might have been.
错的时间遇见对的人
And you, give my regards to Barnum and Bailey.
而你 代我向你马戏团的朋友们问好[红发白肤]
Stuart took that rejection like a pro.
斯图尔特简直像被拒绝专业户
Well, he knew he was on the breast cam.
毕竟摄乳镜头拍得到他 不能暴怒
I don't have much experience turning men down.
我没有过太多拒绝男人的经历
It wasn't so much fun.
不是很有意思
Oh, you get used to it.
你习惯就好了
Some guys you have to turn down over and over.
有的男人 你得一而再再而三地拒绝他
And sometimes we marry them anyway.
或有时我们就嫁给他了事
Well, this is weird.
奇了怪了
- What? - Barry Kripke just asked me out.
-怎么了 -巴里·克瑞普吉约我出去
Look at you-- two guys in one day!
瞧你真行啊 一日两鸟
I told you things would change if you plucked your eyebrows!
我就说修眉能改运吧
"Hi, how are you? I was wondering
"你好吗
if you'd like to get a drink after work sometime."
哪天下班以后一起去喝杯东西好吗"
Well, what are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
I guess I assumed that I would eventually date other people,
我之前有想过以后肯定会跟别人约会
but this is happening so fast.
只是我没想到会这么快
What can it hurt?
能有什么损失吗
Well, I was hoping the next person I dated
我希望下个约会对象
would be a little less like Sheldon.
能少像谢尔顿一点
You mean, not a scientist?
你是说不要科学家吗
I think she means not a weirdo.
她说的应该是不要怪胎
Are you attracted to him?
你对他有好感吗
All right, well, what happens if you imagine him naked?
那你想象一下他裸体的样子 什么感觉
Oh, I don't have to imagine it.
用不着想象
You're just sweaty from exercise.
你就是运动出了点汗
And kind of delicious.
还蛮美味的
I wonder how many licks it would take to get to the center of me.
好奇要舔多少下才能舔到我的中心[棒棒糖]
I know it only takes one doctor's finger.
医生的一根金手指 就能破"门"而入
We should let you guys talk.
我们走 你们慢谈
You don't have to leave.
你们不用离开
Uh, Bernadette, you're my ride.
伯纳黛特 你还要开车送我呢
I'm doing all right.
最近还行
I tried fencing today.
我今天练击剑了
And I think my background in "mathletics" helped.
应该是我"数学竞技"的背景有所助益
Barry Kripke was there.
巴里·克瑞普吉也在
I should let you know
我应该告诉你
that he expressed interest in asking you out.
他对你感兴趣想约你出去
Well, actually, he-he already did.
其实他已经约了
But don't get too attached to him.
但别陷太深
In two years, 364 days, he's a dead man.
再过2年又364天 他就死翘翘了
I asked two women out today, and they both said no.
我今天约了两个女人 都拒绝我了
I didn't know you were interested in dating.
我不知道你想跟人约会呢
I've been told it's a good way to move on.
听说这有助于走出失恋阴霾
Anyway, um, it's nice to see you.
总之 很高兴再见到你
And I taste good too.
我尝起来还很美味哦
Why does your Fitbit say you ran 174 miles yesterday?
你的运动手环怎么显示昨天你跑了280公里