Have you guys seen this feature
你们知道有个新功能
that lets you talk to Siri without pressing any buttons?
可以跟Siri对话不用按按钮吗
No. How does it work?
不知道 怎么操作
You just say, uh, "Hey, Siri, what time is it?"
你就说 "Siri 现在几点"
The time is 6:37 P.M.
现在是下午6点37
So now anyone can control your phone?
所以现在谁都可以控制你的手机吗
Hey, Siri, show me pictures of naked grandma butts.
Siri 找老奶奶的光屁屁图给我看
It only recognizes my voice.
它只会听从我的声音指示
Hey, Siri, show me pictures of naked grandma butts.
Siri 早老莱莱的框屁屁图给窝砍
I don't sound like that.
我的声音才不是那样
Here are some images of naked grandma butts.
这些是老奶奶的光屁屁图
Hey. Good news, everybody.
好消息 各位
Now that I'm no longer with Amy,
鉴于我跟艾米已经分手了
I have an extra ticket to the annual Thanksgiving lunch buffet
我有多一张水族馆餐厅的
at the aquarium cafeteria. Who wants it?
年度感恩节自助午餐票 谁想要啊
Well, you realize you won't be going alone--
你们知道不是自己去吧
I'll be there the whole time.
我会全程陪伴
Providing fish and pilgrim facts.
并提供各种鱼类与移民的小知识哦
Can you people hear me?
你们听得到我说话吗
Well, we're having everyone over.
我们邀请了大家来聚餐
Yeah, Leonard and I are gonna be cooking all day.
所以我跟莱纳德那天都得在家做饭
Otherwise we'd love to.
不然我们肯定超想去
And Raj and I are volunteering at the soup kitchen,
我跟拉杰要去粥棚当自愿者
feeding food to the homeless.
给无家可归的人发食物
Well, Howard, what about you?
霍华德 那你呢
I'm going to the soup kitchen, too.
我也要跟去粥棚当自愿者
You said that sounded like the worst thing ever.
你明明说这是史上最烂的活动
If you can't support me when I'm lying,
如果我撒谎时你不挺我
why are we married?
那我们结婚干嘛
翻译:刺鳐章鱼海龟赛 珊瑚水母鲨鱼猫别扭大菜苏一脸
校对:刺鳐章鱼海龟赛 珊瑚水母鲨鱼猫 总监 YY猫
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
Hi, Sheldon. What's up?
谢尔顿 有什么事吗
Well, I'm calling because Thanksgiving is coming up,
我打来是因为感恩节马上要到了
and I wanted to offer you the aquarium tickets.
我想送你水族馆的票
No one can go with you?
没人可以陪你去吗
No. They'd rather spend the holiday with each other
没有 他们宁愿聚在一起过节
than find out if this is the year I finally touch a starfish.
也不想知道今年我会不会终于敢摸海星
Anyway, I wouldn't want the tickets to go to waste,
我不想票就这么浪费了
so take whomever you'd like.
所以你想带谁去就带谁去吧
And feel free to tell your guest that
我不介意你跟你的伴说
the Myanmar catfish is also known as the pilgrim fish.
缅甸鲶鱼又称移民鱼这个小知识
In case the turkey's dry
以防到时火鸡肉太干
and you need something juicy.
而你需要多汁有料的知识救场
Sheldon... I can tell you want to go,
谢尔顿 我看得出来你很想去
so if you'd be comfortable with it,
所以如果你不介意的话
maybe we could go as friends.
我们能以朋友身份一起去啊
You don't think that will be awkward?
你不会觉得这很尴尬吗
Well... it is Thanksgiving in an aquarium cafeteria,
感恩节在水族馆饭堂里吃饭
so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say yes.
我猜应该是会挺尴尬吧
But if you mean between us...
但如果你是说我俩之间
I think it'll be fine.
我不觉得会尴尬
I'll see you on Thanksgiving morning.
感恩节早上见吧
Oh, and forget what I said about the Myanmar catfish.
先忘了我刚说的缅甸鲶鱼小知识吧
My list of marine-themed pilgrim facts is pretty short.
我的海洋主题移民小知识列表还挺短的
Did you know they served shellfish and eel
你知道史上第一次过感恩节的时候
at the very first Thanksgiving?
上桌的菜还有贝类跟鳗鱼吗
And there goes my list.
小知识列表到此完毕了
So, how does this work?
所以这是怎么个运作方式
The soup kitchen manager assigns the jobs,
粥棚经理会给我们分配工作
and the shifts are six hours.
一个班次是六小时
Oh, God, I don't want to complain for that long.
天啊 人家不想哇哇叫这么长时间啊
Do you ever do anything for anyone else?
你这辈子有为别人付出过吗
I happen to be a giving and generous lover.
小爷恰好是一位乐于"奉献"的爱人
Are you and I close enough for me to say that's creepy?
我跟你的关系好到可以说他很变态了吗
We are, and I believe the word you're looking for is... yech!
可以 而且我觉得你想说的字眼应该是"恶"
Uh, can I help you?
有什么能帮忙的吗
Hi. We'd like to volunteer.
你好 我们想来当自愿者
Oh, I appreciate you guys coming down,
很谢谢你们特地跑一趟过来
but we already have enough people.
但我们已经够人手了
Any other day, please, come back.
平常任何时候 欢迎你们来
Wipe that smug smile off your face.
收起你脸上欠扁的笑容
Maybe I'm happy that so many people turned up
我只是因为听到很多人来帮助不幸的人们
to help the less fortunate.
心中乐开了花而已啊
Are you and I close enough for me to say...
我跟你的关系好到可以说他...
That he's an ass? He beat you to it.
是个贱人吗 他已经抢先证明了
I was wrong. A large group had to cancel.
我说错了 有一大批人来不了了
Oh, great. We'd love to help.
太好了 我们很乐意帮忙
Wipe that smug smile off your face.
收起你脸上欠扁的笑容
Our first Thanksgiving as husband and wife.
我俩第一次以夫妻身份过感恩节
I feel so grown up.
感觉自己是个大人
Sweetie, you are grown up.
亲爱的 你本来就是大人
How many grown-ups do you know
有多少大人
who have Mr. Spock oven mitts?
拥有史波克的烤箱手套呢
Hey, the recipes are on my iPad.
菜谱在我的iPad里
- Will you pull 'em up? - Yep.
-帮我点开 -好
- What's the code? - My birthday.
-锁屏密码 -我的生日
It's just the four digits-- month and day.
就四位数字而已 月份加日期
What number were you putting in?
你输入的数字是多少
You don't know my birthday, do you?
你不知道我生日 对吧
I'm not gonna say your password out loud.
大庭广众之下我怎么可以说出来
That is not secure.
太不安全了
You don't know your own husband's birthday.
你居然不知道你老公的生日
Well...you don't know everything about me.
你也不知道我的所有事情啊
Your birthday is December 2,
你的生日是12月2号
you grew up on Perkins Street,
你小时候的家在珀金斯街上
the last four digits of your social are
你的社保号码尾四位数是
and the odds of me letting you forget this are zero.
想让我放过你不提这件事的几率是0
Our last Thanksgiving as husband and wife.
最后一次以夫妻身份过感恩节
Ready for the aquarium?
准备好要去水族馆了吗
You know, and in an effort to reduce awkwardness
对了 为了要减少尴尬
as we learn how to function as friends,
我们还得练习以朋友关系相处
I printed out a list of safe topics for polite conversation.
我特意打了一张不会触碰地雷的聊天话题
If that makes you more comfortable.
这样你会好受点的话 那行吧
If there were a list of things that make me more comfortable,
如果真有"能让我好受的事情"的列表
lists would be on the top of that list.
列表上的第一件就会是"列表"
"Since last we spoke, have you acquired any pets?"
"我们最后一次交谈后 你有开始养宠物吗"
Um, "Since last we spoke,
"我们上次交谈后
have you planned or gone on any vacations?"
你有计划要去 或已经去哪里度假了吗"
I might go visit my aunt next week.
我可能下周会去探视我阿姨
Mm. Your aunt in Modesto?
你在莫德斯托市的那个阿姨吗
No, the one in Bakersfield.
不是 是住在贝克斯菲尔德市的那位
Bakersfield. I see.
贝克斯菲尔德市 了解
Where has this list been all my life?
这张列表怎么才出现在我的人生中
We're gonna have you washing dishes.
你们今天就负责洗碗
Uh, aprons and rubber gloves are here-- just...
围裙跟橡胶手套在这里 就...
scrape, wash and stack.
刷 洗 叠就对了
If you need me, I'll be around.
有事就叫我 我会过来
So we don't even get to be up front where the action is?
我们连战场前线都去不了吗
What difference does it make?
有什么差别啊
I don't know. I was hoping some poor kid
不知道 我还希望会有可怜兮兮的小孩
would come up to me and say,
走到我面前跟我说
Please, sir, I want some more.
先生 求求你 再多给我点儿吧
You're in a soup kitchen,
你丫是在粥棚工作
not a production of Oliver!
不是在《雾都孤儿》音乐剧现场
It's not like I'm expecting them to sing.
我又不指望他们会唱出来
...and then the next day was 73 degrees,
然后隔天是73度
and the day after that was 72,
再之后一天是72度
and then it was 72 again...
再往后又是72度
uh, then it was 74,
再后来是74度
and that brings us to today, at--
接着就到今天了 是...
I'd wear shorts if I had a pair-- 78.
如果我有短裤我肯定穿的78度[25.5摄氏度]
Are we done discussing the weather?
我们讨论完天气了吗
I don't know if I'd call it "discussing".
我觉得我们这称不上"讨论"啊
You kind of sat back and let me do all the work.
你就光坐在那 全都是我在论
Let's see what's next on the list.
看看列表上的下一项
Oh, here. Uh, "Do you whittle,
来 "你会木雕吗
and if so, what kind of knife do you..."
如果会 你都是用哪种刀呢"
We've known each other a long time.
我们已经认识彼此很多年了
We are perfectly capable of having a conversation
我们绝对能正常地谈天说地
without relying on a list off the Internet.
不用靠网上的某张列表
Well, what should we talk about?
那我们应该聊什么
I don't know. Just ask me whatever comes to mind.
不知道 你想到什么就问什么吧
I know you've been seeing other men.
我知道你有跟别的男人约会
Have you had coitus with any of them?
你跟他们之中任何一人交媾过了吗
Man, I walked right into that one.
靠 我真是挖坑给自己跳
Next we need a teaspoon of pepper,
接下来我们需要一茶匙的胡椒
which, I believe, was also the name of your childhood dog.
你小时候养的狗也正好叫胡椒
Fine. You think you know so much.
行 你觉得你知道很多是吧
Who's my favorite Spice Girl?
我最喜欢辣妹组合中哪位辣妹
Who's my favorite member of NSYNC?
"超级男孩"中我最喜欢哪一位
Who's my favorite Backstreet Boy?
那我最喜欢的"后街男孩"成员是
Nice try. NSYNC forever.
陷阱题 超级男孩一生推
Face it, you can't stump me--
你不服都不行 你碾压不了我
I am the king of husbands.
我就是丈夫之王
I know that you don't like the lingerie
我还知道你不喜欢我情人节
that I got you on Valentine's Day.
送你的那套内衣
I know you hate the word "moist". I know...
我还知道你讨厌"湿润"这个词
Wait, wait. Why don't I like the lingerie you got me?
等等 我为什么会不喜欢你送我的内衣
Because it's orange
因为它是橘色的
and you think it makes you look like a slutty carrot.
你觉得自己穿起来时像淫荡的胡萝卜
I never told you that.
我从没告诉过你这件事
I never told anyone that.
我从没跟任何人说过
But I did write it in my journal.
但我有写在我的日记里
I didn't know you had a journal.
我都不知道你有日记
I also know your voice gets higher when you're lying.
我还知道你撒谎时音调就变高
You know, this reminds me of high school.
这让我想起了我高中时代
You worked in a restaurant?
你在餐厅打工过吗
No, I was in India-- it was humid and smelled funny.
不 我当时还在印度 又潮味儿又大
All right, I think I'm getting into a groove here.
我好像开始进入状态了
This isn't so bad.
其实也不坏嘛
Only five hours and 40 minutes to go.
再过5个小时40分钟就结束了
We've only been doing this 20 minutes?!
刚才洗这么久了 才过了20分钟吗
You know, I read that
我在哪里读过
washing dishes can be an excellent form of meditation.
洗碗也能是一种很好的冥想方式
The key is that while washing the dishes
重点在于当你在洗碗时
one should only be... washing the dishes.
身心灵该关注于... 洗碗
Just because you have that accent
虽然你有那异国东方口音
doesn't mean what you say isn't stupid.
但不代表你说的话听起来就不傻逼
It's about being present in the moment,
重点是活在当下
focusing on the feeling of the warm water,
用心去感受水的温热
the smell of the detergent,
洗洁精的味道
the sound of the dishes squeaking, and following your own breath.
盘子的磨蹭声 跟随自己的呼吸
It's about... it's about simply being.
天地之间 活在当下
Okay. I'll try it.
好吧 我试试
I need three people out front.
外面需要三个人帮忙
- Me! - Right here!
-我去 -马上来
No fair! I was meditating!
不公平 人家刚在冥想呢
Come on, don't be mad.
别生气嘛
It was a long time ago, and it was an accident.
那是很久以前的事了 完全是意外
How can reading my journal be an accident?
偷看我日记怎么会是意外呢
I didn't even know what it was.
我根本不知道那是什么
I saw it on your nightstand. I picked it up.
我看放在床头柜上 就顺手拿起来翻
Well, when you realized what it was, why didn't you stop?
那你知道是日记后 干嘛还不住手
You know me, I'm a big ol' bookworm.
你也知道我 我是爱阅读的四眼书虫
All right. Let's just finish cooking.
算了 赶紧把饭做完吧
Well... Hey. O-Okay. Let me make this up to you.
好啦好啦 让我补偿你吧
Sometimes I keep an online journal.
有时我会在网上写日记
I want you to read something that I write.
我想让你读我写的东西
Okay, really, I'm fine.
不用了 我不想读
Well, then I'll read it to you.
那我读给你听好了
It's from the day we first met.
这篇是我们第一次见面时写的
"Beauty, thy name is Penny." - Oh, God. Stop.
-"邻之佳人 名为佩妮" -求闭嘴
I don't want you to read something you think'll just butter me up.
我不想你读一些你自认为恭维我的好话
I want to hear the most recent thing you wrote.
我想听你最新写的日记
"Penny's beauty, like our love,
"佩妮的美 就像我们的爱
grows more with each passing day."
一天比一天更甚"
Does it really say that?
上面真的这么写吗
We're so close to the new Star Wars.
新的《星球大战》电影即将上映
I can't take it.
我的小心脏要受不了了
Well, you didn't read it right.
你念的语气不对
The new Star Wars is coming. Gah!
新的《星球大战》电影即将上映 哇呼
I'm sensing things have gotten awkward.
我感觉到气氛变尴尬了
If we're friends, we should be able to talk about anything.
如果我们是朋友 我们就该无所不谈
So, you had some questions about me seeing other people.
你对我跟其他人约会有一些疑问
How many dates have you been on?
你约过几次会
Who were they with? Where'd you go?
都跟谁约会 都去了哪里
Where did you meet them? Did you sleep with them?
你在哪里认识他们的 你跟他们睡了吗
And how much longer to the aquarium?
还有多久到水族馆
I'm getting kind of hungry.
我有点饿了
I have been on six dates with three different people.
我一共约会了六次 分别跟三个不同的人
It was either for coffee or dinner.
不是去喝咖啡 就是吃饭
One I met at a bookstore and two I met online.
一个是在书店认识的 其余两个是在网上
I haven't slept with anyone.
我没有跟任何一个睡
The aquarium is 40 minutes away.
还有40分钟才能到水族馆
And there's a baggie of Cheerios for you
我给你准备了麦圈
in the glove compartment.
在杂物箱里
Uh, regular or honey nut?
原味的还是蜂蜜坚果味
You mixed them.
你把两者混到一起了
No wonder gentleman callers are pounding down your door.
怪不得男人如雪片般飞来
Do you have any questions for me?
你有问题要问我吗
I-I want you to be happy.
我希望你快乐
I'd believe you more if you threw a few Apple Jacks in here.
如果你再放点苹果肉桂脆片 就更有说服力了
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Y-You're Elon Musk.
你是埃隆·马斯克
spacex太空探索技术公司首席执行官兼首席技术官环保跑车公司特斯拉Tesla产品设计师
Wh-What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I'm washing dishes.
我来刷盘子啊
Well, I was on the turkey line,
我本来是分火鸡的
but I got demoted for being too generous with the gravy.
但因为肉汁给太多 被下放来刷盘子了
What an honor to meet you.
见到你很荣幸
I'm-I'm such a fan of Tesla and SpaceX.
我是特斯拉车和太空探索技术公司的粉丝
All your companies.
你所有公司我都爱
他还是Paypal[知名第三方在线支付公司]以及SolarCity[专门发展家用光伏发电项目的公司]的CEO
Howard Wolowitz, Caltech.
加州理工的霍华德·沃罗威茨
Nice to meet you, Howard.
很高兴认识你 霍华德
Feels great to come down here and help the less fortunate, huh?
来这里帮助不幸的人 感觉不错吧
Nothing better than helping people.
助人为乐的感觉最棒了
Which is something I realized
我意识到这点时
when I was viewing Earth
是在遥远的外太空
from the deck of the International Space Station,
当时我从国际空间站的甲板上瞭望地球
where I spent two months as a payload specialist,
我以科学宇航员的身份待了两个月
a job I was qualified for
这份工作我完全能胜任
because I'm an MIT-trained engineer.
因为我是麻省理工培养出来的工程师
And I thought I ladled the gravy on thick.
我浇的肉汁得再厚也没你的脸皮厚
Sorry. It's just...
抱歉 只是...
you're you, you know?
你真是太了不起了
And I really want you to adopt me.
我超希望你能收养我
Well, you're here on Thanksgiving,
你在感恩节能出现在这里
so you're probably a good person.
所以你应该是个好人
Oh. I made my wife come down, too.
我还让我老婆一起来了呢
You think you might ever get back out to space?
你觉得你会再次回到外太空吗
Is that a job offer? 'Cause I really want to go to Mars.
这是工作邀请吗 因为我真的很想去火星
Assuming I can bring my wife.
前提是能带上我老婆
She hardly takes up any room.
她完全不占地方
She's basically a carry-on.
基本就手提行李大小
Well, we're not quite there yet,
我们现在还没到那步
but we're always looking for engineers.
但我们一直在寻找工程师
So let me give you my e-mail. We can stay in touch.
我把邮箱告诉你 我们保持联系
Someone hardly touched their pumpkin pie.
有人的南瓜派几乎没怎么吃
Want to share it with me?
你想跟我一起吃吗
A-a partially eaten piece of pumpkin pie
跟埃隆·马斯克在收容所
from a homeless shelter?
一起分享
With Elon Musk, you bet I do!
被吃过的南瓜派 我当然愿意
You know, for a Thanksgiving buffet
以一个在水族馆餐厅里的
in an aquarium cafeteria, that was really bad.
感恩节自助餐来说 刚才那顿也太差了
You're just upset 'cause they ran out of Pilgrim hats.
你就是在气他们移民帽发完了
They gave one to that baby. He wasn't even awake.
他们还发给那孩子一顶 他在睡觉要来干嘛
Well, it wouldn't be a holiday without you being mad at a baby.
逢年过节怎么少得了你跟孩子上火生气呢
Would you care to play an ocean-themed game I invented?
想不想跟我玩一个我发明的海洋主题游戏
Sure. What is it?
当然 什么游戏
It's called Food, Friend, Fight.
游戏叫作"食物 朋友 战斗"
One of us chooses three aquatic creatures,
我们中一人选出三种水生生物
and the other one must decide which he would eat,
然后另一人必须决定分别把什么当食物
befriend, or battle.
做朋友 还是与之战斗
So it's like Kiss, Marry, Kill.
就像"接吻 结婚 杀掉"
It's a game where you're given three people
那是一个游戏 一方说出三个人
and you choose which one you'd kiss, marry, or kill.
另一方选择要跟谁接吻 结婚 杀掉
Well, my game is better, 'cause instead of marrying someone,
我的游戏更好 不用跟人结婚
you get to eat them.
还可以吃掉他们
I'll start you off easy.
开始来点简单的
Electric eel, pufferfish, shrimp.
电鳗 河豚 虾
Well, I wouldn't fight the eel,
我不会跟电鳗战斗
because I know it can generate enough current to kill a horse.
因为我知道它产出的电流可以电死一匹马
So I'd eat the eel,
所以我吃掉电鳗
and befriend the pufferfish,
然后与河豚交友
because it would be nice to have company
因为我觉得自己水肿的日子里
on those days I feel bloated.
有个同病相怜的伙伴挺好的
SpongeBob SquarePants.
海绵宝宝
Well, I'd befriend SpongeBob but he's not real,
我想跟海绵宝宝做朋友 但它不是真的
so I can't do that, can I?
所以我做不到 是不是
But you can pal around with a hagfish?
难道你可以跟盲鳗称兄道弟吗
Hey, let's not pull at that thread.
不要挑刺好吗
Okay. I'll fight SpongeBob,
好的 我选择跟海绵宝宝战斗
because he's so friendly
因为他非常友善
we'll just end up tickling each other.
最后我们就变成互相挠痒痒了
Um, I'll befriend the seal,
我会跟海豹做朋友
because he's trainable, which is the problem
因为它们可以被人训练
I'm having with my current friends.
而我现在的朋友们正好有这问题
Which means I'll have to eat the hagfish.
意味着我只能吃掉盲鳗了
Isn't that gross? I mean, a hagfish can produce
不恶心吗 盲鳗一分钟内
enough mucus to fill a bucket in a minute.
就可以产出一水桶粘液
I know. It makes its own gravy-- it'll slide right down.
我知道 它自带肉汁 非常顺口
How can you miss a game
你怎么能怀念一个
you've never played before, silly?
你从来没玩过的游戏 小傻瓜
I guess sometimes I'm silly.
或许有时我就是这么傻吧
Hey. Where'd you go? I can't tell if the turkey's done!
你去哪了 我看不出来火鸡烤没烤好
What are you doing?
你这是闹哪样啊
I'm sorry about the journal. I want to make it up to you.
抱歉看了你日记 我想补偿你
So I'm gonna let you post
于是 我决定让你拍下我的耻辱照
a shame photo of me on Facebook.
发到脸书上
I am not putting that on the Internet!
我才不会把那种东西发到网上
I don't want people to see this.
我不想让大家看到这幅景象
I don't want to see it!
连我都看不下去了
Don't want people to see what, huh?
你不想让大家看什么呀
A little bit of this?
看这样吗
And, since it's Thanksgiving,
既然今天是感恩节
an extra helping of this?
那额外附赠这个
I'm glad you had a nice time with Amy.
很开心你和艾米相处得愉快
Me, too. It's comforting to know
我也是 我们还能以朋友身份相处
that she and I are able to function as friends.
非常让人欣慰
Well, I've never been friends with any of my exes.
我跟前任从来当不来朋友
Oh, I'm sure you and Leonard will be able to pull it off.
我肯定你和莱纳德能当朋友
Oh. It's my friend Amy.
是我的朋友艾米
I'm just driving home from my mother's.
我刚从母亲家开车出来
Did you have a nice time?
你席间还愉快吗
Listen, I really enjoyed spending this morning with you.
听着 我很喜欢今早我们一起相处的时光
Well, I can't take all the credit.
不是我一个人的功劳
It was pretty funny when that one anchovy started going the wrong way.
那一条凤尾鱼游错方向的时候也很有趣
I-I was thinking that, um,
我在考虑
maybe I'm ready to be your girlfriend again.
我或许准备好重新做你女友了
I thought we were just friends.
我以为我们只是朋友
But I was hoping, maybe...
但我希望 也许...
Amy, I excel at many things,
艾米 我擅长很多事情
but getting over you wasn't one of them.
但忘记你并非其中一件事
I think I need to just be your friend.
我还是当你的朋友就好
Oh, I watched a video of the hagfish producing mucus,
我看了盲鳗产粘液的视频
so I'm gonna change my answer and eat SpongeBob.
所以我要把答案改成吃海绵宝宝