生活大爆炸 第十季 The Big Bang Theory Season 10 第15集: 火车头的反响 The Locomotion Reverberation

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼


台词
Okay, I'm zeroing out the electro-osmotic flow rate
我正在把微流控通道里的电渗流流速
in the micro-fluidic channel.
给归零了
Nicely done, Howard.
干得漂亮 霍华德
Well, my wife is four-foot-ten and sexually satisfied,
我老婆身高147公分 性生活和谐
so clearly I know my way around tiny things.
很明显能看出我对于小东西很有一套
Good for you, on the cutting edge of new technology
给你点赞 在尖端新科技之前
and still making inappropriate comments
还能继续开这种
about the mother of your child.
不尊重你孩子母亲的玩笑
Those are just the things I say out loud.
你听到的 还只是我说出口的"干净版"呢
Gentlemen, we need to stop immediately.
先生们 我们得立即停工
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I'm looking at the math,
我看着这算式
and I think we can make the device
我觉得我们能够做出
between eight and ten percent smaller.
比现有版本小8到10%的仪器
That's great, but the Air Force approved the specs.
很好啊 可是空军已经同意之前的规格了
We're good to go.
我们可以继续做下去了
Yeah. It doesn't need to be smaller.
对啊 没必要把它再做更小
Shame on you.
你们要不要脸了
Where would we be if poodle breeders had that attitude?
要是贵宾犬繁殖者都是你们这态度会怎么样
I'll tell you.
我来告诉你们
We would have the standard and the miniature poodle,
我们现在只会有标准型跟迷你型贵宾犬
but no toy or teacup.
不会有玩具型跟茶杯型
Which by the way,
顺带一说
is not an officially recognized breed,
茶杯型并不是官方承认的品种
but that's just poodle politics.
不过这都是贵宾犬界的事了
Can we please stop talking about poodles?
我们能不能不聊贵宾犬了
Fine. Candy bars.
行啊 巧克力棒
Now, do you enjoy a fun size? I know you do.
你喜欢迷你版的吗 我知道你喜欢
Sheldon, we don't need to make this smaller.
谢尔顿 我们不需要把它做得更小了
Your work is done. Go home.
你的职责已经完成了 回家吧
I don't want to go home.
我不想回家
Fine, go for a little walk.
行 那你去散个步吧
Then what?
然后呢
Just keep walking.
你就一直走别停就对了
I love you, too. We're good.
我也爱你啦 没事的
♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool ♪
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ We built the Wall, We built the pyramids ♪
♪ Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang ♪
第十季 第十五集
♪ Bang! ♪ By aBU 20170217
At least it's quiet when he takes bathroom breaks.
至少他去洗手间时这里很清静
I know.
我知道啊
That's why I keep refilling his water when he's not looking.
所以我才总在他不注意时 往他水杯里添水
You're kidding.
你是在开玩笑吧
I don't care if we're in a drought, it's worth it.
就算加水加到干旱 也是值得的
You know, I-I do have a way to get him out of our hair.
其实我还真有个方法可以摆脱他
I've been holding onto this for a few years,
我已经把这招留着几年了
but maybe now's the time.
或许现在是时候了
W-We can just lock the door; you don't have to kill him.
我们锁上门也行啊 不用为此宰了他吧
You can't kill him;
我们才杀不了他
he'll just respawn at the last save point.
他会在最后一次存档的点重生
Oh, that was my sixth trip to the bathroom.
这是我第六次去上厕所了
As long as that's not a urinary tract infection,
反正不是因为尿路感染就好
that's a personal best.
这可是我个人新纪录呢
Hey, uh, buddy, I got you a little present.
兄弟 我有个礼物给你
- Really? - Yeah.
-是吗 -对啊
Go ahead, open it.
来吧 打开它
"Congratulations.
"恭喜您
The bearer of this certificate is entitled
这张证书的持有者将有机会
to the ultimate train experience
享受终极火车体验
at The Nevada Northern Railway.
地点在内华达北部铁路
You are at the throttle.
您将能进驾驶舱
You are the engineer.
您将会是驾驶员
You are running the locomotive."
由您来驾驶火车头"
This doesn't happen very often,
这事很少发生
but here comes a hug.
但大抱抱要来啦
Oh, dear! I have to tinkle again!
妈呀 我又得去尿了
Okay. Where were we?
好啦 我们刚才进行到哪了
For Howie's occupation,
填华仔的职业时
should I include that he was an astronaut?
我该把宇航员也写进去吗
Well, he mentioned it in his mother's eulogy, so why not?
他甚至在他妈的悼词里都提了 就写吧
I can't believe you have to fill out
我真不敢相信你得为一个婴儿
a preschool application for an infant.
开始填幼儿园的申请表
Uh, the one at Caltech has a crazy wait list.
加州理工那间候补名单超级长
I warned you, a lot of people apply when they're still pregnant.
我提醒过你 很多人怀孕时就开始申请了
Well, I didn't.
是是是 我没申请
I also skipped a birthing class to see Zootopia, so back off.
我还逃了分娩课去看《疯狂动物城》 所以闭嘴吧
Whoa. Just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙而已
Sorry. Howie's back at work
对不起啦 华仔回去工作了
and there's just so much going on.
而手边的事情又太多了
Is there anything we can do?
有什么事我们能帮你的吗
Sure. Open up a college fund,
有啊 开个大学学费账户
shop for life insurance, and in the laundry room,
去挑人寿保险 然后洗衣房里
there's a mountain of dirty laundry.
还有堆积如山的脏衣服
Wash it or burn in, your choice.
洗了还是烧了 随你选
Ugh, be right back.
马上回来
No, no. I will take care of it.
不用不用 我来处理
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
While I'm gone, you can think about
我不在的时候 你刚好有时间反省一下
how mean you were to me.
你对我的态度有多恶劣
All right, you know what you need?
好啦 你知道你需要什么吗
A night away from all of this.
一个抛开这一切的夜晚
You know, where you can just kind of relax and...
你可以放松心情
I'm just gonna... turn this off.
我就先... 把这个关掉了
Much better.
好多了
Seriously, let's plan a night,
说认真的 来安排一个晚上
you know, give you a break.
给自己放个假
We could go dancing.
我们可以一起去蹦迪啊
That sounds really nice.
听起来很有意思
All this week, the Early Music Society of Pasadena
这个礼拜帕萨迪纳市中世纪音乐社团要跟
is doing a joint concert with the San Gabriel Renaissance Choir.
圣盖博市文艺复兴合唱团联合举办音乐会
Okay, that's the one to beat.
行 没更好的就这个了
Good luck.
找到更好的谈何容易
People have been saying that for 600 years.
世人们想超越他们都试了足足六百年了
Hey, you're home early.
你今天回家好早
You'll never believe it.
说出来你绝对不信
Leonard gave me the most incredible gift,
莱纳德给了我一份超棒的礼物
a trip to a historic railway,
历史古迹铁路游
and I get to operate an actual locomotive.
而且我还能亲自驾驶火车头
Wow. He finally used it.
他终于使出压箱底的招了
What'd you do?
你做啥了
No idea.
我也不知道
All I know is I'm gonna be working on the railroad
我只知道我马上要在铁路工作
all the livelong day.
整天整日哟
Well, I'm really happy for you.
我真的很为你高兴
Oh, no. It's not just me. No.
别 别光为我高兴呀
The railway is four hours from the nearest airport,
铁路离最近的机场有四小时的车程呢
and guess who gets to drive me.
猜猜谁有这荣幸载我去
I give up.
我弃权
You!
你啊
No. I really give up.
不 我真的弃权
Oh, oh. And guess where we get to sleep?
对了 猜猜我们可以住哪里
Our choice of a turn-of-the-century railway bunkhouse
我们的选择有 19世纪末20世纪初建的铁路宿舍
一般挂在货物列车尾部 十分简陋的铁皮车厢
or a working caboose.
或载货火车的工作守车
Now, the problem with a caboose is there's no bathroom,
守车的问题是 里面没有洗手间
but the problem with the bunkhouse is it's not a caboose.
简易宿舍的问题是 它不是守车
On the first day,
第一天
I get to drive a steam engine.
我可以开蒸汽机火车
Oh, and the second day, a diesel engine.
第二天是柴油机火车
Oh, and
还有还有
if I volunteer to do track maintenance and paperwork,
如果我自愿做轨道养护和文书工作
they'll let me stay as long as I want.
那我想在那待多久都行
So you might want to pack enough clothes for the rest of our lives.
所以你最好带的衣服够我们余生穿
Can I pee now?
我现在可以尿尿了吗
Oh, get this!
听这个
I get to take a test based on a 125-page manual.
我还能参加考试 试题出自一本125页的手册
I get to learn things like hand signals.
我可以学很多东西 比如手势信号
There's forward, uh, reverse,
前进 倒车
set the brakes.
刹车
Are you done yet?
你完事了没
You're missing some great stuff out here.
你错过了一些很赞的东西
Oh, this is good.
这个太赞了
There are dozens of railroad crossings
那里有许多铁路公路交叉口
you have to blow the whistle for.
你必须得吹哨子指挥
But that is the figurative you, not the literal you.
我说的"你"是泛指 不是真的指你本人
I'll be blowing the whistle.
我才是吹哨子那个
Amy, get up. It's time to go to work.
艾米 起床 该上班了
This train thing worked out better than I thought.
火车的吸引力比我想象中还要大
He's home studying the engineer's manual.
他现在在家学习火车驾驶员手册呢
It's so peaceful without him here.
他不在 真的好安静啊
Can I ask you how much that cost?
我能问问花了你多少钱吗
$4,000-- worth every penny.
四千大洋 每一分都花得值
Gentlemen.
先生们
- Colonel Williams. - Sir.
-威廉姆斯上校 -先生
Just wanted to see how the guidance system's coming along.
过来看看导向系统进展如何
Great. We found a cooling solution
很好 我们研究出一个冷却方案
that allowed us to get the size of the prototype
可以让原型机的大小
down to the target specs.
缩小至目标规格
As a cooling solution, it's pretty cool.
这个冷却方案 是不是很酷[冷]呢
Don't do that.
别开冷笑话
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, nothing. Just some math we don't need.
没什么 一些我们用不着的数学
This is a different approach.
这是另一种方案
Are you trying to get the guidance system even smaller?
你们是想把这个导向系统做得更小吗
It's just a theory.
这只是纸上谈兵
Uh, it's not even worked out.
还没有实践成功呢
I want this.
我要这个方案
But we've already met the agreed upon specs.
但我们已经做到之前约定的规格了
Going smaller would require weeks' worth of new computations.
将规格变小需要花好几周重新计算
So get the kid with the two shirts to do it.
那就让那个长袖套短袖的小孩做啊
Sir, uh, I-if I may, uh, we've put a lot
现在 请容许我说一句 我们已经花费
of thought and effort into this current prototype.
大量的心思和功夫在现在这台原型机上
It's a really elegant solution,
这真的是一个完美的方案了
and most importantly, it works.
最重要的是 它可以实现
Yeah, I want this.
我知道 我就要这个方案
But that's just a theory.
但那个方案只是纸上谈兵
It's not even a complete thought.
甚至称不上是一个完整的构思
You both make excellent points.
你们俩说得都非常有道理
And thank you for presenting it so articulately.
感谢你们如此清晰地表达出来
Make this.
把这个方案做出来
The kid with the two shirts screwed us again.
那个长袖套短袖的小屁孩再一次祸害了我们
All right. You guys ready to get crazy?
好了 你们俩准备好疯狂玩乐了吗
Well, the bra under here ain't beige.
今天穿的可不是肉色内衣哦
Okay.
好了
You ladies have fun tonight.
你们女士今晚好好玩
Don't worry about Halley. Uncle Stuart's on the job.
别担心哈雷 有斯尔图特叔叔呢
Under the careful supervision of her godfather.
她的教父会密切监控他的工作
《教父》系列电影中黑手党老大
My apologies. I didn't mean to offend you, Don Corleone.
抱歉 我无意冒犯你 唐·柯里昂
Like I said, you ladies have fun.
我都说啦 你们好好玩
We will. Got my dancing shoes, got my breast pump.
会的 舞鞋穿上 母乳吸完
Let's party.
狂欢开始
You know, if you pump at the bar,
如果你在酒吧里吸奶
I promise we'll get free drinks.
我保证我们一定有免费酒水喝
Call if there's any problems.
有问题就打给我
No. She's busy. You call Howard.
不许 她很忙 打给霍华德
Got it.
知道了
Call me. Don't call Howard.
打给我 别打给霍华德
I would never call Howard.
我决不会打给霍华德
Okay, instead of arguing all night,
好了 与其整晚斗嘴
let's just split up the baby chores.
不如分分工如何照顾宝宝
Yeah, great. Um, I'll put food in her top half,
好的 上半身的嘴交给我来喂
you deal with whatever comes out the bottom.
下半身拉的屎尿交给你来清
I can't believe we have to ask Sheldon
真不敢相信我们得请谢尔顿
to come back and help us.
回去帮忙我们
Oh, boo-hoo.
你有我惨吗
I spent four grand on a gift
我花了四千大洋买的礼物
that only got rid of him for an afternoon.
结果只能摆脱他一个下午
What is that?
那是什么声音
I don't know, but if he yells,
我不知道 但如果他大喊
"It's alive," we run.
"它是活的" 我们就赶紧跑
If you knocked, I couldn't hear you.
你们要是敲门了 我也听不见
I'm welding this locomotive engine.
我在焊接火车头呢
And if you didn't knock, how about some manners?
你们要是没敲门 拜托有点基本礼仪好吗
How'd you even get that up the stairs?
你是怎么把这玩意弄上楼的
I said to myself, "I think I can, I think I can."
我不断鼓励自己 "你行的 你行的"
And then I couldn't, so...
结果我不行 于是...
I paid two men who promised not to come rob us later.
我花钱请了两个答应不会来抢我们的人搬的
Okay, look, Sheldon, the Colonel wants us
听着 谢尔顿 上校想让我们
to make the guidance system smaller,
把导向系统做得更小一点
and we can't do it without you.
没有你我们做不到
Interesting.
有意思
Well, so I was right.
这么说我是正确的
Open a window. It's about to get smug in here.
快开窗 有人马上要释放婊气了
Well, I would love to help you,
本来我会很愿意帮助你们
but since I discovered the satisfaction
但自从我体会到了
of working with my hands on a train engine,
动手调适火车头引擎的的满足感
I don't think I can go back to theory.
我觉得我无法再回去搞理论了
I'm an engineer now.
现在我是一名工程师了
And, hey, just to be clear,
先把话说清楚
a train engineer.
是火车驾驶员[工程师]
Not that goofy kind you are.
不是你那种蠢蛋工程师
Sheldon, you can still go on the trip in a few weeks.
谢尔顿 你几周后再去旅行也不迟啊
Just help us out.
帮帮我们吧
Sorry. I need to work on this engine
抱歉 我得继续研究这个火车头
so when I get to the train yard I won't look foolish.
这样我到铁路站场时才不会看起来像白痴
He's worried about looking foolish.
他居然担心自己看起来像白痴
That's a Heapin' helpin' of irony right there.
这是何等讽刺啊
Come on, you know you're not leaving physics.
拜托 你明知道自己不会放弃物理
Why are you doing this?
你这一出到底是为哪般啊
Leonard, in the world of theoretical physics,
莱纳德 在理论物理的世界里
you never finish; so much is unprovable.
永远得不到结论 无法证明的东西太多了
But when I was studying that railway guide,
但在我学习那本铁路指南的时候
it was so tangible and so satisfying
是那么真实可触 是那么令人满足
that something just clicked.
和我"咔"一声一拍即合
Then it clacked.
然后又"嗒"一声
Then it clicked, then it clacked,
然后"咔嗒 咔嗒"
click-clack clickety-clack, and here we are.
"咔嗒 咔嗒" 火车来啦
Did you hear anything back from the Caltech preschool?
加州理工的幼儿园给你回复了吗
Not yet, but we're gonna apply to a bunch of others
还没 不过我们会申请很多其他幼儿园
just to keep our options open.
不会在一棵树上吊死
Okay, stop that! No more preschool talk.
够了 别再聊幼儿园的事了
Tonight is about having fun.
今晚的重点是玩得开心
Nothing says fun like being scolded.
没什么比被你训更开心了
It's Raj.
是拉杰
Everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Don't worry. Everything's fine.
别担心 一切都好
Hang up! We don't need help.
把电话挂了 我们不需要帮助
I don't need your help deciding when we need help!
我不需要你帮我决定 我们需不需要帮助
Raj, what's going on?
拉杰 怎么了
Yes, so,
是这样的
I was just warming up some milk for Halley,
我刚刚在帮哈雷热奶
and I-I thought it smelled a little funky,
我觉得奶闻起来有点怪味
so I checked the date that you wrote on the bottle,
所以我看了你写在奶瓶上的日期
and it says "Flerbsday."
结果上面写的是"星期囧"
It says "Tuesday."
写的是"星期二"
How is that a "T"?!
这怎么可能是"二"
I'm sure it's fine, but if you're worried,
我很肯定奶没变质 但如果你担心
there's extra milk in the freezer.
冰箱里还有新的
Okay, yes,
好的好的
I will err on the side of caution
为了万无一失
and defrost a fresh batch.
我就解冻新的吧
You're wasting perfectly good milk.
你白白浪费了一瓶没变质的奶
- Fine, you drink it. - It's just milk.
-好 那你喝了它 -奶而已我怕什么
Stuart, don't you drink my milk!
斯图尔特 不准你喝老娘的奶
Okay, give-
给我
Can you guys handle this or not?
你俩到底能不能搞定
Oh, of course we can.
我们当然能搞定
Uh, you girls have a good time.
你们几个姑娘玩得开心点
She said I was in charge.
她说这里我说了算
So we just throw this away?
所以我们就这么把这瓶奶倒了吗
What else are you gonna do with it?
不然还能怎么办
Put it in your coffee?
加在咖啡里吗
Well, I don't take it black.
我喝咖啡的确加奶啊
Okay. This is everything he had on the board.
好的 他写在板子上的全部内容都在这了
I'm sure we can figure the rest out.
我很肯定我们能补全这个理论
All right.
Feel free to jump in.
你尽管开口打断我
"Hmm" is all I got.
我除了哼一声也没啥想法了
Oh, we can get this.
我们能做到
Is there any chance it's upside-down?
会不会是我把上下弄颠倒了
Maybe we can find another theoretical physicist to help us.
或许我们可以找其他理论物理学家来帮忙
It's classified.
这是机密研究项目
If we tell anyone, we'd get in trouble.
如果我们告诉其他人会惹上麻烦的
Hey, I came up with that and "Hmm."
至少我想出了这个主意 还哼了一声
You haven't pitched anything.
你屁都没贡献
Just keep thinking.
接着琢磨吧
I got it.
我想到了
You really figured it out?
你真的琢磨出来了吗
No,
没有
but when we show this nonsense to Sheldon,
但只要我们让谢尔顿看到这堆鬼扯
it will make him crazy, and he'll have to fix it.
他会被逼疯 然后会忍不住纠正我们
Oh, you're a genius.
你真是天才
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
That's not even a math symbol.
这个根本连数学符号都不是
That's just Charlie Brown's hair.
是卡通角色查理·布朗的头发
Sorry, guys.
抱歉 姑娘们
This club was so great.
这间夜店本来很火的
How could they turn it into a bookstore?
怎么就改建成书店了呢
I thought we got rid of all those.
我还以为人类已经彻底摆脱书店了
Renaissance Choir's looking pretty good right now, huh?
现在觉得文艺复兴合唱团听起来挺有趣了吧
Hello?
怎么了
Nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
She's just been crying for a little while,
只是她哭了好一阵了
and I was wondering if you had any tricks to get her to sleep.
我想知道你有没有什么哄她睡觉的小技巧
She was sleeping just fine till you took a selfie with her!
她本来睡得好好的 你非要和她一起自拍
She was blowing a spit bubble.
她吹了个口水泡泡
It was adorable!
那么可爱你让我怎么忍
You guys got this? Do you need me to come home?
你们能搞定吗 要不要我回家去
Wait.
等一下
She's settling down.
她哭得没那么厉害了
Oh, okay, false alarm.
没事了 只是误报
Little parenting tip:
分享一点育儿经验
sleeping babies hate flash photography.
睡着的宝宝讨厌被人开闪光灯拍照
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
Yeah.
没事
I may have just left my infant daughter
我可能把我襁褓中的女儿
with Patrick and SpongeBob.
留给了海绵宝宝和派大星这对活宝
Hey, there's another dance club nearby.
附近还有另一间夜店
I mean, I don't know how you feel about Latin music,
不知道你们是否喜欢拉丁音乐
but according to their horas of operacion, they're open.
但根据他们的营业时间 现在还没关门
Maybe we should just call it a night.
要不今晚到此为止吧
You sure? They're open till dos.
确定吗 他们两点才关门哦
Yeah, we're all dressed up.
是啊 我们都精心打扮了
Why go home?
回家可惜了
I'm just not really in the mood anymore.
我只是没心情了
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
I don't know. This is all starting to feel
不知道 只是觉得
like a sad attempt to recapture our youth.
想抓住青春的尾巴挺伤感的
I'm not sad.
我不伤感
I just wanted to get drunk and not wear sweatpants.
我只想喝醉 不用穿宽松的运动裤
I'm not sad.
我也不伤感
I mean, hello.
瞧瞧
Okay, maybe I'm the one who's sad.
也许是我伤感
What are you sad about?
你伤感什么呢
Maybe the fact that you went and had a baby.
也许是因为你生了孩子
You're upset I had a baby?
我生了孩子你不高兴吗
No, of course not. I just...
当然不是 我只是...
I didn't think it would make me have all these feelings.
我没想到会让我有这么多的感触
What feelings?
什么感触
Pressure!
压力
I mean, she's looking at preschools,
她在找幼儿园
she has a minivan, she has a 401k.
她有厢式车 她有401K[退休账户]
Before she talked about it, I just thought that was a race.
她没解释前 我以为这是一个种族
You think that stuff is fun?
你觉得这些东西很有趣吗
Being a parent is terrifying.
为人父母令人害怕
I'm constantly worried, I'm always tired,
我时时担心 刻刻疲倦
and in a few minutes, I'm gonna milk myself
过一会儿 我得在书店的停车场
in a bookstore parking lot.
把奶泵出来
I get that, okay?
我明白
It's just, Leonard and I have been married for two years,
只是我和莱纳德结婚两年了
and we're no further along than when we were dating.
我们和约会时相比 没有任何进展
Come on.
别这样
You've got so much to feel good about.
你有很多值得开心的事
You've got a great job now.
你现在有份好工作
Yeah, I guess I am making decent money.
我想我的薪水是还不错
You make more than I do.
你赚的钱比我多
You may not have a house yet, but your apartment's great.
虽说你们还没买房子 但你们的公寓非常棒
It's bigger than mine.
比我的公寓大
And Leonard loves you so much, he married you twice.
莱纳德深爱着你 娶了你两次
I'm not even engaged once.
我连一次订婚经历都没有
I don't even know if Sheldon thinks about marriage.
我甚至不知道谢尔顿是否考虑过婚姻
I'm not getting any younger.
我年纪越来越大了
Honestly, I kind of thought by now,
说实话 我现在在想
we might have had some sort of...
也许我们...
Careful. The sound of crying can make me lactate.
小心 哭泣声会让我分泌乳汁
I'm sorry. I can't help it.
对不起 我忍不住
Oh, that's gonna make me cry.
这下我也想哭了
And there they go.
果然出来了
Well, Sheldon, turns out we didn't need you after all.
谢尔顿 原来我们根本不需要你
That's right. We figured it out all by ourselves.
没错 我们自己解决了
Wasn't even that hard.
也没那么难
Well, good for you guys.
两位真厉害
Look, I have a grease smudge on my hand, and I'm okay with it.
看 我手上有油污 但我都不在乎
Aren't you gonna look at the board to see how right we are?
你不看看白板吗 看我们多正确
No, thanks. I'm busy trying to fix this fuel pump.
不用 多谢 我忙着修这个燃油泵
It's a manifold.
那是歧管
Well, I guess it's fixed.
那看来修好了
Just look at the board.
快看下白板
That's wrong.
错了
Oh, no!
不是吧
What should we have done differently?
那要怎么改正呢
Well, first of all, you can't use relativistic
首先 在同一方程中
and non-relativistic vectors in the same equation.
不能使用相对和非相对向量
Told ya.
跟你说过了
Can you fix it for us?
你能纠正我们吗
Okay, but this is the last time.
好 但是下不为例
Nice try, blockheads.
小瞧哥了 蠢货
Come on, Sheldon. You can't turn your back on physics.
拜托 谢尔顿 你不能就这样放弃物理
Besides, you have no idea what you're doing with this stuff.
而且你根本不知道你在捣鼓些什么
But if you really want to learn the mechanical side,
如果你真想学机械方面的知识
I can teach you anything you want to know.
你想知道的 我都能教你
And instead of standing around watching,
与其站着傻看
you can help us build your smaller guidance system.
你不如帮我们创建更小的导向系统
And with all these new skills,
有了新的技能
you'd be able to fix any model train.
你可以修好任何火车模型
You'd be the king of the train store!
你将成为火车模型店之王
Excuse me. I have a girlfriend.
不好意思 哥有女朋友
I'm already king of the train store.
哥已经是火车模型店之王了
So, what do you say?
怎么样
Oh, what choice do I have? You need me.
我能有什么选择 你们需要我
I'm like the crankshaft of this team.
我就像这个团队的曲轴
That's a turbo.
那是涡轮增压机
Well, whatever it is, it looks heavy.
无论是什么 看起来很沉
I'm gonna need you two to get it downstairs before Amy comes home.
你们两个在艾米回家前把它抬楼下去
I apologize that it's so warm in here.
抱歉这里这么热
It is warm in here.
的确很热
I've worked up a bit of a sweat.
我都流汗了
Me, too.
我也是
May I borrow your water?
水能给我吗
* Here I am *
* 大爷在此 *
* Rock you like a hurricane *
* 像飓风般震撼你 *
Rock you like a hurricane - Scorpians
* Here I am *
* 大爷在此 *
* Rock you like a hurricane *
* 像飓风般震撼你 *
The light's green.
绿灯了
Sorry.
对不起
GPS says we'll be at the railway in three hours.
导航说还有三小时就到铁路了
I can get us there in two.
我能在两小时内开到