生活大爆炸 第十季 The Big Bang Theory Season 10 第18集: 确认逃脱口 The Escape Hatch Identification

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼


台词
Aw, man, did you see this post from Raj?
你看到拉杰刚才发的状态了吗
What? Is it another video of him and his dog
发什么了 又一部他跟他的狗
Lady-and-the-Tramping some spaghetti?
"小姐与流浪汉式"地共吃面条影片吗
迪士尼卡通电影经典段落片中两条狗从一条面条的两端慢慢吃到亲嘴
No. He can't afford his apartment,
不是 他住不起那个公寓了
and he's asking if anyone knows of a cheap place to live.
在问有没有人知道哪里有便宜的住处
I want to say "India," but it seems mean.
我想回"印度" 但感觉太贱了
What's so funny?
什么事那么好笑
Raj is looking for a cheap place to live,
拉杰在找便宜的地方住
and I wrote "India."
我回了"印度"
Don't post that; be supportive.
别回这个 给人家点支持
Maybe you should be supportive of my hilarious jokes.
那你怎么不支持一下我的这些搞笑段子
Fine, what should we do?
行 那我们该怎么做
We're smart. I'm sure we can think of something.
我们这么聪明 肯定能想出办法
You want to let him live here?
你想让他住我们这里吗
Oh, we're smarter than that.
我们绝对比那聪明多了
I know our apartment's small,
我知道我们的公寓很小
but I think we can make room.
但挤一挤还是能挤出位子吧
No, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 不行
We are not getting a life-size Spider-Man statue.
不许买真人大小的蜘蛛侠人像
We do have Sheldon's old room.
家里的确还有谢尔顿的旧房间
If he really needs a place to stay,
如果他真的需要落脚处
I guess we should offer it to him.
我们可以让给他住
You're a good friend.
你真是个好兄弟
Am I still a good friend if I wait and hope
那如果我先等一会儿并期待
that Howard offers him a place to live first?
霍华德先邀他去住他家 还算好兄弟吗
You're an even better husband.
你还是个更棒的老公
I know if the roles were reversed,
我知道如果是换作我落魄
he would do it for me.
他一定会伸出援手
Where would he stay?
那他睡哪啊
We already have Stuart.
我们已经收留斯图尔特了
Well, we can make some space in the garage.
我们可以在车库里腾出位子啊
Maybe put a cot out there,
给他弄个小床
get him a space heater, maybe a hot plate.
再弄台小暖气 或者一台电热炉
That sounds awful.
听起来好惨啊
Let's hope he thinks so, too.
希望他也会这么觉得
For the last time,
我再说一次
no Hulk, no Batman, no life-size statues.
绿巨人 蝙蝠侠 任何真人大小人像都不行
I'm starting to think you didn't mean it
我开始觉得其实
when you said you wanted to spruce up the place.
你并不是真心想要布置一下家里
♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool ♪
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ We built the Wall, We built the pyramids ♪
♪ Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang ♪
第十季 第十八集
♪ Bang! ♪ By aBU 201703
Hello.
你好
Hey, uh, so we've been talking,
我与妮妮讨论了一下
and if you need a place to stay,
如果你需要地方住
we'd be happy to fix up the garage for you.
我们很乐意帮你收拾一下车库
That would be amazing!
那就太棒了
I was literally just looking at my moving boxes,
我刚才真的就看着我的纸箱子
trying to pick one to live in.
寻思着要挑哪个住进去了
I know it's not ideal,
虽然条件不太理想
but you'd have plenty of space for your furniture,
但好歹里面有很多空间放你的家具
and there's this cool button
还有个很酷的按钮
that makes an entire wall go up and down.
能让你其中一面"墙"卷起来又放下去呢
I cannot thank you enough.
真是太感谢你了
It is our pleasure.
能帮你我们也很高兴
Hey, can you hold on one sec?
你能等我一下吗
Hello?
你好
Hey, buddy, you still looking for a place to live?
兄弟 你还在找地方住吗
Uh... yeah.
是啊
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
You know, we have the extra bedroom,
我们这里有多一间空房间
and if you need it, it's yours.
如果你有需要 那就让你住吧
Oh, my God, that's so generous!
天啊 你们真是太大方了
It's the least we can do.
小事一件不足挂齿
I-I really appreciate it.
我真的很感谢
Uh, can you hold on one second?
你能稍等我一下吗
Hey, so, Howard, what's the bathroom situation gonna be?
霍华德 所以我的浴室是怎么样
Well, there's a sink out there--
外面有个水槽...
that takes care of half your problems.
能帮你解决你一半的问题
But I can use the downstairs bathroom, right?
但是我能用楼下的浴室对吧
Yeah. We barely use it, so it'll be like it's yours.
行 我们不怎么用 跟你的独立卫浴差不多
Cool, cool, yeah.
很好 很好
- Yeah, hold on one second. - Wh...?
-那你再稍等我一下 -什么
Hey, what's it like sharing a bathroom with Penny?
跟佩妮共用一个浴室是什么感觉
Is there hair everywhere?
会不会到处都是她的头发
Does she use your loofah?
她会不会偷用你的浴球
I don't have a loofah.
我没有浴球
Okay, well, if I move in, you can't use mine.
好吧 如果我搬进去 你也不许用我的
Hold on a second.
再等我一下
Hey, Howard, uh, how's the Wi-Fi in the garage?
霍华德 车库里的无线网信号如何
I don't know.
我也不知道
Why are you asking all these questions?
你为啥要问这么多问题啊
Well, to be honest, Leonard's on the other line,
老实告诉你 莱纳德也在跟我通话
and he offered me their spare bedroom.
他邀请我去住他家那间空房
Great! Go live there.
太好啦 住他那儿吧
But you made the garage sound so fun.
可是你把住车库说得很有趣啊
I just didn't want you to feel bad about it.
我只是不想你觉得住车库很惨
Unless Leonard's apartment also has a raccoon
除非莱纳德的公寓也会有浣熊
that chews its way in on cold nights, go there!
在冬夜里啃破墙壁爬进来 不然就去住吧
One second.
等一会儿
Okay, I think we're close.
就差最后一步了
How do you feel about a mini-fridge in my room?
你对我房里放个小冰箱有意见吗
Hey, pal, you want to live here or not?
兄弟 你还想不想住了
Oh, uh, hi, Penny. Yes, please.
佩妮 住住住 麻烦您了
Uh, Penny, this circular is addressed to "Occupant,"
佩妮 这张传单是给"住户"的
but with our apartment switch,
但是我们现在换着住
it's unclear whether it's yours or mine.
我弄不太清是给你还是给我的
What's it for?
是干嘛的传单
Roofing.
铺屋顶
Yeah, it's yours.
那肯定是你的了
Okay, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
"Just throw it out."
"直接扔了吧"
Speaking of occupants, I'm given to understand
说到住户 根据我听到的消息
Raj will be moving into my old room.
拉杰会搬到我以前的房间
Yeah, for a little while.
是啊 暂住一阵
What about his dog?
那他的狗呢
She'll be in her crate; it's not a big deal.
她会住在她的笼子里 问题不大
I suppose that's acceptable.
那我还算能接受吧
Well, Sheldon's getting a little better with dogs.
谢尔顿现在比较敢接近狗了
He even took a picture with Pluto at Disneyland.
他这次还在迪士尼乐园跟布鲁托合照了呢
If real dogs gave me buttons, I'd like them, too.
如果真的狗也会送我胸章 那我也喜欢他们
Well, I think it's very nice
我觉得你们愿意
that you're helping out our friend.
帮忙朋友是一件很棒的事
I think it's nice that you're taking whatever medication
我倒觉得你也很棒 无论艾米给你什么药
Amy's clearly giving you.
你都照单全吃
And what is that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Well, it's like that science thing.
这就跟某个科学定律一样
For every action,
有任何举动[作用]
you have a gigantic and annoying reaction.
你都会有又大又烦人的反应[反作用]
Just when I thought you couldn't get any hotter.
真想不到我老婆美貌与智慧并存啊
If you're implying that I'd have some problem
如果你俩是暗示我会不爽
with him moving into my room, you're wrong.
拉杰搬进我的房间 那你们就错了
Raj is in a difficult financial situation,
拉杰现在的财务状况十分困难
and I'm glad that he's making changes to improve it.
我很高兴他能做出改变去改善它
Do not adjust the dosage. You nailed it.
药量不需要调整 你做得很好
Don't listen to them.
别听他们胡说
What's weird is that Penny almost got a science fact right.
奇怪的是佩妮居然差点就说对了一个科学事实
I mean, it's unfair; people just assume I'm going to be upset
太不公平了 人们都觉得我会不爽
by Raj moving into my old room.
拉杰搬进我的旧房间
But you are, aren't you?
可你确实是 不是吗
Oh, I'm outraged.
我不爽到极点
Talk to me. Tell me what's going on.
跟我说说 到底怎么回事
Well, that's been my room since before I met Leonard,
在我没认识莱纳德之前 我就住那个房间
and now someone else is going to be living in it.
现在却有别人要搬进去住
And that someone else is not me.
而那个别人还不是我
And you know how I feel about people who aren't me.
你也知道我对于不是我的"别人"作何感想
There are a lot of memories wrapped up in that room.
我知道那个房间里充满了回忆
For me, too.
对我来说也是
The first time you told me you loved me was in that room.
你第一次说爱我就是在那个房间
Wrong.
We were standing outside my room in the hallway.
当时我们站在我房间外的走廊
And there is the love of which I speak.
这就是我刚说到的爱
I realize it's irrational,
我知道这样很不理性
but with Raj moving in there, I'm feeling a bit replaced.
但拉杰的入住让我觉得自己被取代了
Well, this isn't an easy time for him.
现在对他来说是困难时期
He's losing his apartment, he's in debt,
他公寓没了 还欠了一屁股债
he's probably humiliated.
他可能正羞愧难当呢
Yes, probably.
是啊 可能
But until we know for sure, how can I feel better?
但在确定之前 我该怎么才能舒坦呢
Can I get anyone anything at all?
你们谁还需要什么吗
Raj, you don't have to serve us.
拉杰 你不用服务我们
It's the least I can do for helping me carry my stuff up.
这是我该做的 谢谢你们帮我搬我的家当上楼
It was really no problem.
真的没什么大不了的
Not for you, Box of Towels.
对你来说当然啦 你只搬了一箱毛巾
Anyway, thanks again.
总而言之 谢谢你们
Hey, look at that.
瞧瞧
You've got a Raj, we've got a Stuart.
你们有拉杰 我们有斯图尔特
Maybe we should take them both to the park
或许我们该带他俩去公园
and let them run around together.
让他们一起撒欢跑跑
I don't know. Yours looks like he has worms.
我不知道 你那只看起来身上有虫子
You ready to go?
可以走了吗
All set.
一切准备妥当
What's that?
那是什么
A housewarming gift for Raj.
给拉杰的乔迁礼物
Well, a bunch of fake snakes better not spring out of it,
最好不是一大堆假蛇突然从里面冒出来
'cause that was a lousy anniversary present.
因为那是一份超烂的纪念日礼物
It's nothing like that.
绝对不会
I just, I thought about Raj's situation,
我考虑到拉杰现在的情况
and I had a change of heart.
于是我改变了主意
You know, and regarding your gift,
而且关于你的礼物
you said "Surprise me," and, boy, did I.
是你自己说"给我惊喜" 而我的确"惊"到你了
Perfect timing. Food's ready.
时间刚刚好 食物都准备好了
Uh, wait-- before we eat, I have a little
等等 在开吃之前 我有一份小小的
"Welcome to the building" gift for Raj.
"欢迎入住"礼物要给拉杰
Wait, is anything gonna jump out...
慢着 是不是会蹦出什么...
No. I already asked.
不是 我问过了
Thank you, Sheldon.
谢谢 谢尔顿
It's a... blank notebook.
是一本...空白的笔记本
Well, I had some of my best ideas in that room,
我曾在那个房间里想出过不少好点子
and I'm sure you will, too.
我相信你也会的
He also never had sex in that room.
他也未曾在那个房间里做过爱呢
That's something else to look forward to.
那是另一件值得期盼的事情啊
This means a lot.
这对我来说意义重大
Well, I know this is a difficult time for you.
我知道现在对你来说是困难时期
Y-You're losing your apartment, you're in debt,
你的公寓没了 还欠了一屁股债
and you just-- you must be humiliated.
你可能...肯定羞愧难当吧
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
Oh, good grief.
哎呀 老天
She is such a stickler for citing sources.
她真爱拘泥于细节 非得注明出处
Those were Amy's words.
那些都是艾米的原话
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
I know, I know!
我知道 我知道
"Good grief" was originally said by Charlie Brown, geez.
"哎呀 老天"是查理·布朗的原话 真是够了
美国著名漫画《史努比》里的主人公他犯错或是遇到难题时的口头禅
You're right, I am humiliated.
你说得对 我是羞愧难当
Thanks for pointing it out.
多谢当面指出来
You're such a jerk.
你真是个混蛋
Can you believe this guy?
你们能相信他居然这么说我吗
Yes.
I-I thought that was gonna break the other way.
我还以为会听到另一种答案呢
Come on, Sheldon.
走吧 谢尔顿
Maybe we should just eat at our place.
或许我们应该回自己公寓吃饭
Fine.
好吧
You took my room.
你占了我的房间
You turned my friends against me.
你还让我的朋友跟我翻脸
I hope you're happy.
现在你开心啦
What do I have to be happy about?
我有什么值得开心的
My life's a wreck.
我的人生一团糟
How come he can say it and I can't?
为什么他可以说出来 而我却不能
Just keep walking.
快走吧你
Hello, Sheldon.
你好呀 谢尔顿
What a pleasant surprise.
真是意外之喜呀
How are you?
你好吗
Honestly, I've been better.
老实说 最近好多了
Do you have time?
你有时间吗
Leonard says you're very busy these days.
莱纳德说你最近很忙
Oh, I just say that because he prattles.
我这么说是因为他爱闲聊
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Well, our friend Raj moved into my old room,
我们的朋友拉杰搬进了我的旧房间
and it's brought up a lot of negative feelings for me.
这事导致我产生了很多负面情绪
Well, what do you think the loss of your room represents?
你觉得失去你的旧房间代表了什么
Beverly, you know I hold you in high esteem.
贝弗利 你知道我十分敬重你
Can we skip the part where you pretend not to know the answer,
我们可以跳过你假装不知道答案的戏码
and get to the part where you tell me the answer?
直接进入你告诉我答案的环节吗
Very well, but, uh, if you don't mind,
好的 但你不介意的话
I'd still like to pause for effect.
为了戏剧化效果 我还是要停顿一下
Now...
现在嘛...
You've recently moved in with Dr. Fowler, yes?
你最近和福勒博士同居了 对吧
I have.
没错
Clearly, your old room represents an escape hatch,
显然你的旧房间代表了一个逃生出口
and without it, you're forced to confront
倘若失去了这出口 你就将被迫面对
the terrifying reality of being trapped
和艾米永远生活
in a relationship with Amy forever.
在一起的可怕现实
I hadn't thought about that.
我从未想过这问题
And don't start thinking about it now!
现在也别开始想
Hello, Amy.
你好呀 艾米
Your defensiveness may indicate similar insecurities
你的这种防御表现似乎也在暗示
about your relationship with Sheldon.
你对于这份感情有同样的不安全感
That's not true!
才不是这样的
She said defensively.
她极具防御性地说
This isn't about me and Sheldon.
这不是关于我和谢尔顿的问题
This is about Rajesh moving in with Leonard and Penny.
而是拉杰要搬去和莱纳德还有佩妮一起住
Interesting.
有点意思
They've found a need to take yet another roommate.
他们发现自己需要再找一个室友了
Seems they're avoiding some harsh realities themselves.
看来他们也在努力回避二人世界中的残酷现实呀
I had no idea
我真没想到
all our relationships were such a disaster.
我们这些人的感情生活都是一团乱麻
Boy, you're good.
唉呀妈呀 你可真厉害
That is the word on the street, dear.
道上的确都是这么传的
Maybe moving in was a bad idea.
也许搬进来并不是个好主意
I haven't been here one day, I'm already causing problems.
我屁股还没坐热 就已经开始制造麻烦了
You didn't do anything. It's Sheldon.
这不是你的错 都怪谢尔顿
"You didn't do anything. It's Sheldon."
"这不是你的错 都怪谢尔顿"
That'd make a nice needlepoint pillow.
这句话太适合绣在靠垫上了
So, relax. We're happy to have you.
放轻松 我们很欢迎你来住
Thank you, but how do I know
多谢 不过我怎么知道
you're not saying that just to be nice?
你不是为了安慰我才这么说的呢
Do you actually pay for that haircut?
你怎么花钱剪了个狗啃似的发型
That'll do it.
现在我知道了
Hey, Raj, I owe you an apology.
拉杰 我欠你一个道歉
Look, could you please put your dog on a leash?
你能给你那狗拴个绳子吗
Sheldon, she's fine.
谢尔顿 我这狗不咬人
Well, then at least hold her still
那你把她抱紧了
so I can pretend she's stuffed.
我好假装她是个动物标本
Raj, I let my emotions get the best of me,
拉杰 我一时没控制住自己的情绪
and I unfairly took it out on you.
乱拿你来出气
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说
No, I can't take all the credit.
不 功劳不在我身上
I spoke with Leonard's mother, and she made me feel better.
我和莱纳德的妈妈聊了聊 她开解了我
I don't know who you talked to, but that wasn't my mother.
我不知道你和谁聊了 但会开解人的一定不是我妈
Beverly pointed out that I'm experiencing insecurities
贝弗利指出我在和艾米的恋爱关系中
in my relationship with Amy,
存在不安全感
in the same way that Leonard and Penny are in their relationship.
就像莱纳德和佩妮也存在同样的问题
What are you talking about? We're fine.
你在乱说什么呀 我们俩好着呢
Yes, you're fine as long as you have a buffer
你俩好着的前提是有一个缓冲人同住
living with you to distract from your marital problems.
才能帮你们转移婚姻中出现的问题
It used to be me.
从前我就是那个缓冲人
《星际迷航》中的外星毛绒生物
Now it's Raj and his attack Tribble.
现在轮到拉杰和他的攻击性毛毛球了
Anyway, I'm sorry for everything.
总之 我很抱歉
Oh, and FYI-- if you cry while they're fighting,
顺带一提 如果他们吵架时你哇哇大哭
they'll take you to McDonald's.
他们就会带你去麦当劳
Hello, Leonard.
你好 莱纳德
Why are you saying we have marital problems?
你为什么说我们有婚姻问题呀
We don't have marital problems!
我们才没有婚姻问题呢
I see. You must be yelling at me out of wedded bliss.
我懂了 那你是因为太过幸福美满才对我哇哇叫
Look, just because we took our friend in does not mean
就因为我们收留朋友来住
that Penny and I are afraid to be alone.
并不代表我和佩妮害怕两人独处
Yeah, this is a special circumstance.
没错 这次是特殊情况
Sheldon mentioned you tried to get your brother
谢尔顿提到你也曾想让
to live with you, as well.
你哥哥住到家里来
Yeah, well, a circumstance can happen twice
是啊 有些情况就算发生两次
and still be special.
仍然可以算作特殊
Do you agree with that?
你同意吗
Well, now that you point it out...
既然你这么指出来...
Are you kidding me?
你疯了吧
We do seem to keep finding roommates.
我们好像真的一直在找新室友
Now you're taking her side?
你现在和她站一边了吗
Dear, I would never come between you and Leonard.
亲爱的 我永远不会夹在你和莱纳德之间
That's for your parade of roommates to do.
这是你们一加强连的室友的工作
Howard?
霍华德
Howard!
霍华德
It's me! It's just me!
是我 是我呀
What are you doing here?!
你跑到我们卧室来干嘛
Well, I texted you, but you didn't respond.
人家给你发了短信 可你没有回复
Leonard and Penny were arguing...
莱纳德和佩妮在吵架...
Not on my watch!
本大爷在此 谁敢撒野
It's fine. It's just Raj.
没事了 是拉杰
You can hit him with the bat, but it's fine.
我不介意你拿球棒敲死他 但我们没事
And if my heart stops, just let me go.
如果我心跳停止了 请让我放弃治疗
I'm sorry, guys.
抱歉了各位
Sheldon was upset, Leonard and Penny were fighting.
谢尔顿在生气 莱纳德和佩妮在吵架
I just wanted to go someplace where I wasn't causing problems.
我只想待在一个不会造成别人问题的地方
I'll say it again.
我要再说一次
India.
你老家印度
Can I just stay in the garage?
能让我住在车库吗
Don't do that. We'll make up the couch for you
别这样 今晚你先睡沙发吧
and figure out something in the morning.
明早起来再想办法
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, I'll get you some sheets.
来吧 我帮你铺上床单
Then we'll see if I can beat my high score
然后再测测我的血压
on the blood pressure machine.
是不是冲上新高了
Never should've had all these kids so close together.
咱们就不该把这些熊孩子留在身边
You okay?
你没事吧
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
What's wrong?
怎么了
Beverly believes
贝弗利觉得
I unconsciously consider my old room an escape hatch.
我潜意识中把我的旧房间当做一个逃生出口
Is that bothering you?
你在为这件事烦恼吗
Yes. I don't care for unconscious thoughts.
没错 我才不喜欢什么潜意识呢
My brain and I are best friends.
人家和大脑是一辈子的好朋友
It should tell me everything.
它什么事都会告诉我
I mean, how it relates to our relationship,
我是说和我们恋情的关系
not the bromance between you and your brain.
不是你和你大脑的兄弟浪漫史
What if she's correct?
万一她是对的呢
Doesn't that say something troubling about us?
就是说我俩之间有问题吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I just think you're the kind of person
我只是觉得你是喜欢安排好
who likes a contingency plan.
应急计划的人
That is true.
这倒是
Did you know I figured out
你知道吗
in which order I would eat all my friends
我已经想清楚了 世界末日来临后
in the event of an apocalypse?
我会按什么顺序吃掉所有朋友
You need to stop hanging out with your brain so much.
你不可以再和你的大脑整天混在一起了
It's not a good influence.
它就是个坏朋友
If you're looking for spare change,
如果你是想找零钱
I already cleaned it out.
我已经扫荡干净了
Didn't think this is where my life would be.
没想到我的人生会变成这样
Me, either.
我也是
I'm in a bedroom and you're on a couch.
我有卧室你睡沙发
I'm actually winning.
我居然是赢家
You know, we're both down on our luck.
咱俩都正走霉运
Maybe you and I should try to get a place together.
也许我俩应该找地方一起住
Okay, listen to me.
听我说
There is no reason to leave here.
根本没理由离开这里
This is great. Everyone's nice.
这里很棒 所有人都很友好
It's comfortable.
非常舒服
If all goes according to plan, this is my retirement home.
如果一切按计划进行 这里就是我的养老院了
Wouldn't you feel better about yourself
如果你更加独立的话
if you were more independent?
不会自我感觉更好一些吗
Better than I feel in their steam shower?
比在他们家蒸汽淋浴里的感觉更好吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不会
Penny would be the entree.
佩妮是主菜
Then Leonard's basically a cheese course.
莱纳德算是奶酪盘
And because I love you, you're dessert.
因为我爱你 所以你是甜点
I want to say "Aw,"
我也想说"好甜蜜"
but I'm gonna say "Ew."
但我要说"好恶心"
No, you see, I'm doing this
不 我这样做
so I can stop being spoiled and, you know,
我就不再是被宠坏的孩子了
grow as a person.
成长为一个成年人
Good for you.
好样的
This sandwich has six dollars worth of ham in it.
这个三明治里有价值6块钱的火腿
Don't you even feel a little bad sponging off your friends?
你在朋友家吃白食 你一点点内疚感都没有吗
Hey, look, I went to art college,
我上过艺术学院
I tried to make it as a graphic artist,
我想成为美术设计师
a comic book artist,
漫画家
and you know what I got for my efforts?
知道我努力得到了什么吗
A visible rib cage.
瘦骨嶙峋
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
You could see my heart beating.
你可以看到我的心跳
Well, no offense, but I didn't go to art school.
无意冒犯 但我没上过艺术学院
I have a PhD in astrophysics.
我有天体物理学的博士学位
Oh, great, it'll be easier for you to look up at the stars
很好 流落街头时头上没有屋顶
without a roof over your head.
你观星更容易
Morning.
Did you know Raj moved out last night?
你知道拉杰昨晚搬出去了吗
What? Why?
什么 为什么
"Leonard and Penny, I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused.
"莱纳德和佩妮 抱歉我带来了这么多麻烦
I went to stay at Howard's.
我去霍华德家住
P.S., Cinnamon's with me,
另外 小桂子和我在一起
But if you feel like messing with Sheldon,
但如果你们想耍谢尔顿
tell him she's loose in the building."
就告诉他 小桂子在楼里走丢了"
I feel terrible.
感觉好糟糕啊
Should we go bring him back?
我们要接他回来吗
Well, you're the one worried
是你担心有室友
having someone live with us is a sign of problems.
是我们婚姻有问题的表现
Oh, that was just because my mother got in my head.
那只是因为我妈让我有了这种想法
It's like being possessed, but instead of Satan, it's--
就好像恶魔上身了 但上身的不是恶魔而是...
Actually, it's the same thing.
其实没差别啦
All right, so we'll ask him to come back.
好的 那我们叫他回来
Well, great.
很好
Don't you want to get dressed first?
你不先换衣服吗
Just one second.
稍等
Help! Cinnamon's loose in the building!
救命 小桂子在楼里走丢了
Amy, quick, lock the door!
艾米 快 锁门
We're so sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable.
如果我们让你难受真是抱歉
We really weren't fighting about you.
我们吵架真不是因为你
I just never want to be a burden on my friends.
我只是不想成为朋友的负担
Me, either. Don't want to be a burden.
我也是 不想成为负担
Hey, is that the baby? I'll go check.
是孩子的声音吗 我去看看
You are not a burden,
你不是负担
and we want you to come back and stay with us.
我们希望你回来一起住
But I also upset Sheldon,
但我让谢尔顿不高兴
and he's not gonna want to come over if I'm there.
如果我住在那里 他不会去你们家的
More reasons for you to stay.
这是你更应该来住的原因
Halley's fine.
哈雷没事
You know she's at my parents' house, right?
你知道她在我父母家呢吧
And she's having the time of her life.
她正享受着人生中最美好的时光
If you ever want to change things up,
如果你想改变一下
you're always welcome here.
我家随时欢迎你
Just not in our bedroom, you dumbass.
别来我们卧室就成 白痴
I appreciate it, but I think
非常感谢 但我想
staying with Leonard and Penny makes more sense for everyone.
住莱纳德和佩妮家 对大家都更有利
- Then it's settled. - And just so you know,
-就这么定了 -告诉你一声
it's only temporary.
这只是暂时的
I'm not gonna get too comfortable.
我不会太给方便就随便的
Good.
很好
Nobody needs a mooch living in their house forever.
谁家都不想要一个吃一辈子白食的
Hey, that's no way to talk about your baby.
这样说你家宝宝可不好
You know what? I'm proud of us.
知道吗 我为我们感到骄傲
Yeah, with Penny and Leonard taking in Raj,
佩妮和莱纳德收留了拉杰
and Stuart living with Howard and Bernadette,
斯图尔特住在霍华德和伯纳黛特家
we're the only couple of our social group
我们是这个小团队中唯一一对
who doesn't need to fill the holes
不需要用第三者
in their relationship with a third party.
填补关系中大坑的人
Yup, we're killin' it.
对 我们完胜