Previously on The Big Bang Theory.
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
I'm looking for Howard Wolowitz.
我来找霍华德·沃罗威茨
May I ask what this is about?
我能问一下你找他有什么事吗
Hi, Colonel Williams, how can I help you?
威廉姆斯上校 有什么需要我效劳的吗
Okay, sure, I can meet with you on Thursday.
当然 周四见面没问题
Caltech is fine.
约加州理工学院也没问题
Yeah, and may I ask what this is about?
好 我能问问是什么事吗
That's what he said to me.
他也是这么对我说的
Elon Musk has a theory that we're all just characters
埃隆·马斯克有个理论 我们每个人
in some advanced civilization's video game.
都只是某高等文明的电玩游戏中的角色
So some alien kid spent his money
所以有某个外星小孩花钱
on the asthma-and-glasses upgrade for me?
来帮我升了气喘加近视眼的特性吗
Well, he doesn't say it's a good game.
他没说是个好游戏啊
- All right, we got a problem. - What's up?
-咱们有麻烦了 -怎么了
The Air Force contacted me about our quantum gyroscope.
空军对我们的量子陀螺仪有兴趣
- They want to have a meeting. - Really?
-他们想见面谈谈 -真的吗
Yeah. This military guy showed up at Howard's door.
对啊 有个军队的人来到霍华德家找他
Oh, what did he say?
他说什么了
He gave me his business card
他给了我他的名片
and asked me to please pass it along to Howard.
然后请我把名片转交给霍华德
That doesn't sound terrifying.
这听起来不吓人啊
To a white guy born here, no.
土生土长的美国白人当然不觉得
If you are a brown guy whose name has a lot of syllables in it --
但如果你是棕色皮肤 名字带很多音节的话
You realize if the military declares our research classified,
你知道如果军方宣称我们的研究属于机密
they can take the whole thing away from us.
他们可以直接把整个研究拿走吧
And if that happens,
如果真发生这种事
we'll never be able to sell it commercially.
我们就永远不能卖做商用了
There goes our big payday.
就跟这一大笔钱说再见了
I was counting on that money--
我还指望拿到这笔钱呢
I need to make as much as my wife
我的收入得跟我老婆持平
so I don't have to try so hard in bed.
这样我在床上才不用这么拼死拼活
Oh, yeah. How do you think I stay this thin?
当然 不然你觉得我怎么保持这么瘦的
Gentlemen, I think we are losing sight of the real issue.
先生们 我们都忽视了真正的问题
We are on the precipice of becoming faceless cogs
我们离成为军工业集合体中
in the military-industrial complex.
无名无姓的小齿轮只有一步之遥了
Isn't that exciting?
这难道不让人激动吗
You're kidding, right?
你是在开玩笑吧
Not at all. In Star Wars, when the stormtroopers
才不是呢 像《星球大战》中那些风暴兵
would march in perfect formation,
以完美的队形行军
harassing civilians, didn't you ever think,
前往骚扰民众时 你难道没有想过
"Hey, that could be me"?
"我也能成为这伟大军团的一员"吗
Sheldon, we could be contributing
谢尔顿 我们可能成为
to a weapons system that oppresses mankind
未来几千年迫害人类的武器系统的
for the next thousand years.
幕后元凶呢
Okay, Howard's on board. What do you think, Leonard?
好的 霍华德同意加入 你呢 莱纳德
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool ♪
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ We built the Wall ♪ ♪ We built the pyramids ♪
♪ Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang ♪
I'm worried about Howard.
我好担心霍华德啊
Ever since that guy from the Air Force showed up,
打从军队的人来家里找他后
he's been a nervous wreck.
他就被吓到尿不停
All right, we work at a giant pharmaceutical company.
我们在一个大型制药公司上班
Get him some anti-anxiety meds.
给他搞几片抗忧郁药吃吃啊
He won't take any pills that aren't chewable
他不愿意吃除了摩登原始人咀嚼维生素片
and shaped like a Flintstone.
以外的任何药物
You know, when Leonard's feeling anxious
每当莱纳德感到焦虑的时候
I make him take a long walk.
我就让他散步久一点
Well, for a while. Then he comes back.
有效时间就一会儿 然后这烦人精就回来了
- I don't believe this. - What's wrong?
-真是不敢相信 -怎么了
This guy from the office just congratulated me on being pregnant.
有个男同事发消息来恭喜我怀孕了
You did already know, right?
你本来知道自己怀了孕的 对吧
No one at the office did.
但是同事都不知道啊
- Did you tell anyone? - No.
-你有告诉任何人吗 -没有
You told me not to.
你不让我跟别人说
I bet it was Barbara Chen in retrovirus.
肯定是搞逆转录病毒的芭芭拉·陈传出去的
She might have heard me throwing up one morning.
她貌似某天早上有听到我在孕吐
Every since she got the hearing aid, she thinks she's so great.
自从她装助听器后 她就觉得自己可牛逼了
Why don't you want anyone to know?
你为什么不想别人知道呢
'Cause I'm up for a major immunotherapy study,
因为我有机会做一个免疫疗法研究的大项目
and if they find out I'm pregnant
如果他们发现我怀孕了
they might give it to someone else.
可能就会把机会给别人了
Would they really do that?
他们真的会这样吗
I know they would-- they did it to Barbara Chen last year
肯定会啊 去年芭芭拉就是这么被换掉
when I told everyone she was pregnant.
因为我爆料说她怀孕了
Wait till I Snapchat that my friends might be working
我要发条朋友圈 说我的好朋友们
on a top secret government project.
为政府的机密项目做事
You can't put that on Snapchat.
你怎么能把这事写到朋友圈
Fine, I'll put it on Facebook like a caveman.
好吧 那我写到过时几百万年的脸书上吧
You know, maybe before our meeting we should talk to a lawyer.
或许应该在会面前 找个律师谈谈
That's not a bad idea.
这主意不差
Well, you must have someone in your family that's a lawyer.
你家族里肯定有人是律师吧
Why? Because I'm Jewish?
为啥 就因为我是犹太人吗
That's like me saying, "Hey, you're Indian.
这就跟我说 "你是印度人
Doesn't your cousin work in a call center?"
你肯定有亲戚在电话客服中心工作吧"
My cousin does work in a call center.
我还真有亲戚在电话客服中心工作
And my cousin's a lawyer.
我也真有亲戚是律师
We don't need Howard's cousin, no.
我们不需要霍华德的亲戚帮忙
You're not a lawyer, Sheldon, you're just a know-it-all.
谢尔顿 你不是律师 你只是爱耍聪明
I am not a know-it-all.
我才不是耍聪明
I'm a person who knows lots of things
我只是个上知天文下知地理
and likes to correct other people when they're wrong.
还喜欢在别人犯错时 热心纠正他们的人
That's the definition of being a know-it-all.
这就是所谓爱耍聪明的人啊
Or in German, a Besserwisser.
或是德文里的"砖家"
How did you think you were gonna hide your pregnancy?
你怎么能觉得你能瞒住你怀孕的事实
I had a plan-- I kept leaving Dove Bar wrappers around
我有整套计划 我一直有四处留下巧克力棒包装
to explain any weight gain.
来解释我为什么发福了
Where did you get empty Dove Bar wrappers?
那你是上哪去弄的空巧克力棒包装纸
From all the Dove Bars I ate! I'm pregnant!
当然是我吃完故意留的包装啊 老娘怀孕了
I'm sorry. I-I have to go find out if my boss knows.
抱歉 我得去看看我老板发现没
Well, whatever happens, we're here for you.
无论如何 我们都会支持你
Thanks. You guys are the best.
谢谢 你们最好了
Yeah, drive safe. We love you. And give us a call...
开车小心 我们爱你 到了打电话...
Oh, my God, it was me, it was me!
要死了 是我 是我传的
I'm the one who blabbed she was pregnant!
是我大嘴巴告诉别人她怀孕的
- What?! - I didn't mean to.
-什么 -我不是故意的
It just slipped out in front of her assistant one day.
就有天不小心跟她的助手说溜嘴了
I... I forgot my coat.
忘了拿外套
Oh! Here's your coat, honey.
来 亲爱的 外套拿去
That's such a cute jacket.
这外套太萌了
God, I feel so bad-- I just lied to her.
天啊 我好内疚 我又骗了她
Oh, but you did it so well.
但你演技入木三分
It's like watching a sculptor,
感觉像在看一个雕塑大师
but your clay was lies.
但你用的材料是谎言
Is that really what's important right now?
现在的重点难道该是挖苦我吗
I mean, seriously, you have got to let me scan your brain
我是说认真的 你得让我扫描你大脑
when you're being dishonest so I can see what lights up.
看看你撒谎时哪些区域会亮起
That's super helpful, Amy.
你这席话我受益良多
Thanks a lot. I can't wait to do that.
谢谢你全家啊 真想立刻让你扫描
I can see a clump of bitch cells lightin' up from here.
我从这里就能看到一团臭三八细胞亮起
Give me a second to call my cousin.
等我一会 我打给我律师亲戚
I don't see how a tax lawyer from Fort Lauderdale
我想不出远在佛州劳德代尔堡的税务律师
could be helpful regarding intellectual property.
怎么能对知识财产权方面提出有用建议
First of all, he's in Boca Raton,
首先 他是在佛州的博卡拉顿
which is better than Fort Lauderdale.
那里比劳德代尔堡上档次多了
But more importantly,
更重要的是
he lasted two days on Jeopardy,
他上益智游戏节目撑了两天没被淘汰
so he's clearly a smart guy.
很明显他就是个聪明人
Hey, Marty. Thanks for talking to us.
马蒂 谢谢你愿意跟我们聊啊
Thanks for going to outer space so no matter what I do
真是"感谢"你上了太空 这下无论我干啥
my mom will be disappointed in me.
我妈都会对我感到失望
Well, I married a little Catholic girl, so we're even.
但我没娶信犹太教的老婆 也算扯平了
Anyway, this is Leonard and Sheldon.
这位是莱纳德 这位是谢尔顿
The three of us came up with the guidance system.
我们三个一起想出了这个导向系统
And this is my friend, Raj.
而这位是我的朋友拉杰
Oh, I'm not on the patent. I'm just here
专利跟我无关 我在这里
because there's a bumblebee in my office.
是因为我办公室里有只大黄蜂
I saw it. It's big.
我有看到 真的很大只
Anyway, like I said in the e-mail,
总之呢 如同我电邮里所说
this meeting's on Thursday.
见面定在这周四
Do you have any advice for us?
你有什么建议可以给我们吗
Well, I don't know much about patent law.
我对专利法了解不多
But, uh, my advice is:
但我的建议是
hear them out, offer as little information as possible,
听听他们怎么说 有关信息尽量少说
and whatever you do, don't sign anything.
无论如何 绝对别签任何东西
"Don't sign anything"? That's your advice?
"别签任何东西" 这就是你的建议吗
Okay, so, uh, if during this meeting,
好吧 所以如果在会面中
one of us were to, say, complete an oil painting,
我们其中一个人画了一幅油画之类的
you'd recommend that we leave that unsigned?
你是在建议我们不要在上面签上名吗
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
That's what you said.
你话就是这么说的
That's not what I meant.
但我不是这个意思
This must be how you practice law in Boca Raton,
你就在博卡拉顿这么当律师的吗
by saying things you don't mean
说着词不达意
and meaning things you don't say.
言不由衷的话
Howard, why is he yelling at me?
霍华德 他为啥要对我嚷嚷
All right, you were on Jeopardy.
好吧 你上过益智节目
Allow me to Alex Trebek
让我学学主持人
this and put it in the form of a question:
并把这件事用节目上的问题形式表达
Who has been a complete waste of our time?
在座是哪个垃圾 在浪费我们的时间呢
Marty, let me call you back.
马蒂 晚点打给你
Someday, when I'm up on murder charges,
某天我因为谋杀"某人"被控诉时
you'll be hearing from me.
我会打给你
You don't need him. I'll represent you.
不用找他 我来当你律师
- Hi. - Hey. What brings you by?
-我来啦 -你怎么来了
Oh, had to go to a sales seminar on our new sleeping pill.
去参加我们新款安眠药的销售研讨会了
- Oh. How was it? - Great.
-研讨会如何 -很棒啊
- Fell asleep? - In, like, two minutes. Yeah.
-睡着了吗 -开场两分钟就睡着了吧
So, how is everything going around here?
一切情况还好吗
Are you still upset about people finding out you're pregnant?
还在为大家发现你怀孕这事不开心吗
Uh, did you ever figure out who told?
你查清楚是谁说出去的吗
No. I confronted Barbara Chen, but she claimed
没 我去找芭芭拉·陈对质了 但她说
she didn't know what I was talking about.
她完全不知道我在说什么
Well, I guess it's just gonna remain a mystery,
看来这事只能是未知的谜团了
you know, like whatever happened in that seminar
就像研讨会把灯调暗后发生的事
after they dimmed the lights.
对我也是未知的谜团
It had to be Barbara.
绝对是芭芭拉
I've been trying to figure out a way to get back at her.
我刚就一直在想办法报复她
Do you think using her work computer to Google
你觉得用她工作用的电脑上网搜
"How to be a prostitute" is over the line?
"怎么下海当鸡"会太过分吗
Uh, you know, when I was in high school,
其实呢 在我高中的时候
there was this girl who was talking about me behind my back,
有个姑娘在我背后说我坏话
so me and all my friends,
所以我跟我朋友们
we cornered her in the bathroom and forgave her.
把她围在厕所的角落 然后原谅了她
What kind of revenge is that?
这算哪门子的报仇啊
This woman screwed with my job. She's got to pay.
这臭娘们破坏我工作 我得整死她
Okay, all right, honey, you know what?
好吧 亲爱的 其实呢
There was something I was too scared to tell you yesterday,
我有一件昨天没胆跟你说的事
a-and now... I'm just balls-out terrified to tell you, but...
而现在我还是怕得要死不敢告诉你 其实...
the truth is it...
真相是...
wasn't Barbara Chen, it was me.
大嘴巴的不是芭芭拉 是我
I'm the reason everyone knows.
是我让大家都知道的
Why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Well, it was an accident. I am so sorry I lied.
不小心说漏嘴嘛 很抱歉我撒谎了
Oh, you know, I also lied about the girl in the bathroom.
对了 厕所女同学的事我也撒谎了
Yeah, we actually dumped her retainer in the toilet
是的 我们其实把她的牙套保持器扔进了马桶
and put it back in her mouth.
然后又塞回她的嘴里
I don't understand why I can't talk at this meeting.
我不懂为什么会面时我不能说话
'Cause when you talk, it enrages people.
因为你一开口就会激怒别人
Am I allowed to exchange pleasantries
我能跟这位上校
upon meeting this colonel?
在会上寒暄一下吗
Am I allowed to inform him
那我能告诉他
that Colonel Sanders was never actually in the military?
桑德斯上校并不是真正军队出身的吗
I'm getting enraged.
你正在激怒我
Can I use text-to-speech software?
我能用文字转语音软件吗
- No! - Don't speak.
-不行 -就不要说话
I'm Colonel Williams.
我是威廉姆斯上校
Thank you for meeting with me.
感谢抽空与我见面
So, which one of you is the brains behind all this?
你们中的哪一位是这个项目的主要设计者
It's a group effort,
这是大家共同努力的结果
but I guess if we had to pick a main brain, it would be me.
但如果非得选一个主力 那应该是我吧
And because of the quantum vortices,
因为量子涡旋
this can run perpetually?
这玩意就具有永动性吗
Yeah, you have a good grasp of the physics.
看来你很懂物理嘛
- Well, I'm a scientist by training. - Really?
-我是被培训出来的科学家 -是吗
You're a physicist?
你是物理学家吗
Better. I'm an engineer.
比那强 我是工程师
Where did you go to school?
你是哪里毕业的
Oh. Well, hey, me, too.
真巧 我也是
I should have known.
我早该知道
Behind every great invention is an MIT mind.
每一项伟大的发明背后都有我们校友的智慧结晶
I'll cut to the chase.
我就不兜圈子了
The Air Force believes there's an application for this technology,
美国空军想将这项技术投入到实际应用中
and we're interested in funding your research.
我们有兴趣投资你们的研究
Well, thanks, but you should know
多谢赏识 但你要知道
we're a little concerned about this being used in weapons.
我们有点担心这项技术会被用到武器上
Oh, well, let me put your mind at ease.
这样啊 让我来放宽你心
What we use it for is none of your business.
我们拿来干什么关你们屁事
I don't know how I feel about this.
我不知道该对此作何感想
Look, guys, it's just a guidance system.
伙计们 这只是一个导向系统
It's not like you're handing us
别想得好像你们交给我们的是
the Death Star from Star Trek.
《星际迷航》的终极武器死星
All you need to worry about is,
你们唯一需要顾虑的是
right now, it's this big,
现在它这么大
and we need it to be... this big.
我们需要它变得...这么点大
That's a lot less big.
那要大大减小很多啊
Yes, it's... this much less big.
没错 减小的程度有这么大
I'm not even sure that's possible.
我都不确定可不可行
Well, I ran it by some colleagues at MIT,
我问过几个麻省理工的同事
and they thought they could get it done in four months.
他们认为四个月就能搞定
- Four months? - Yeah, we'll do it in two!
-四个月 -那我们两个月就能搞定
Hi. I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
I'm the actual brains behind this project.
我才是这个项目的主力设计者
Also, engineers aren't real scientists,
还有工程师不是真正的科学家
MIT's a trade school,
麻省理工是一所职业学院
and the Death Star is from Star Wars, not Star Trek!
还有还有 死星来自《星球大战》不是《星际迷航》
thank you for your service.
感谢为国服役
Howard told me you were working late, so I brought dinner.
霍华德跟我说你要加班 所以我带了吃的来
Oh, thanks. You know, I just wanted to get some work done
谢谢 我只是想安静地工作
without people congratulating me about the baby every five minutes.
不用每五分钟就有人跑来恭喜我怀孕了
I spent my day alone in the lab
我今天自己在实验室
waiting for a rat to die of anthrax.
陪一只炭疽感染的老鼠等死
Did you come here to bring me dinner or to gloat?
你是来给我送吃的 还是来幸灾乐祸
Well, I came to see how you were feeling,
我是来看看你心情好点没
but I'm guessing still angry?
但我猜还在生气呢
My boss wants to meet with me, and I'm stressing.
我老板要见我 我现在压力山大
You really think they're gonna start treating you differently?
你真的认为他们会开始区别对待你吗
I've always been treated differently!
我向来都被人区别对待
Look at me! Listen to me!
瞧我小体型 听我的小尖嗓
I mean, the first thought when you see me isn't,
你看见我脑子里永远不会首先想到
"That's a scientist."
"那是一位科学家"
It's, "I wonder if her mommy knows where she is."
你只会想"希望她不要跟妈妈走丢"
I am really regretting that I got you a Happy Meal.
我好后悔给你买了欢乐儿童餐
I've worked so hard to get where I am,
我那么努力工作才坐上这个位置
and I don't want to get sent back to square one
我不想因为怀孕
because I'm pregnant.
就被打回原点
I understand how you feel.
我懂你的感受
I wish there were some way I could make it better.
真希望我能做些什么让你好过点
Well, you brought me French fries. That's a start.
你给我买了薯条 这是好的第一步
Uh, actually, I got you apple slices 'cause you're pregnant.
其实我给你买了切片苹果 因为你怀孕了嘛
What kind of lunatic goes to McDonald's and gets fruit?!
哪个傻逼会去麦当劳买水果啊
I'll be right back.
小的立马重新买
And a chocolate shake!
老娘还要巧克力奶昔
What are you doing?
你做什么呢
Oh, Leonard's mad at me, so I'm making him lemon bars.
莱纳德生我气了 我给他做柠檬方块呢
Does he even like lemon bars?
他爱吃柠檬方块吗
But I'm mad at him, too, so lemon bars it is.
但我也在生他的气 所以就柠檬方块吧
Something happen at the meeting?
会面时发生什么事了吗
They made me promise I wouldn't talk.
他们逼我保证不说话
- And you talked? - Well, now, see?
-结果你说话了 -你看吧
You knew what was gonna happen.
你都知道会发生什么事了
Why didn't they?
他们怎么就不知道呢
Anyway, now we're committed to completing this project
总之现在我们承诺了要在极短的时间内
in a ridiculously short time frame,
完成这个项目
and everyone's upset with me.
大家都生我气了
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
也许这能让你好过点
Bernadette's mad at me, too.
伯纳黛特也在生我的气
If it makes you feel any better,
也许这能让你好过点
a parasitoid wasp known as Oobius depressus
有一种类型的寄生蜂
has been rediscovered after 101 years of presumed extinction.
在被认定灭绝101年后重新被发现踪迹了
Why would that make me feel better?
这怎么让我好过了
Why would your Bernadette thing make me feel better?
那你跟伯纳黛特的事又怎么会让我好过
At least mine was educational.
至少我的还有教育意义
Okay. Never mind.
好吧 当我没说
Tell me why Bernadette is upset with you.
告诉我伯纳黛特为什么生你的气了
Well, I told people at work that she's pregnant.
我跟公司的人说了她怀孕的事
She wasn't ready for them to know.
但她没准备让他们知道
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Well, it just slipped out. I feel terrible.
我就是说溜嘴了 我也很懊悔
See, that's exactly what happened to me,
跟我简直一模一样
except that I said it on purpose, and I have no regrets.
除了我是故意说的 而且并不后悔
Is it even possible to get this done in two months?
两个月内完成有可能吗
Well, maybe. I don't know.
也许吧 不知道
We'll have to work 12 hours a day, seven days a week.
我们得每周不歇地一天工作12小时
Which means I won't be able to make Penny breakfast every day,
也就是说我不能再每天给佩妮做早餐了
and she'll realize my brioche French toast
她会意识我做的法式吐司奶油卷
was the only thing keeping her in the marriage.
是唯一让她不跟我离婚的原因
I love your French toast.
我也爱吃你做的法式吐司
So, why did you guys even agree to the deadline?
那你们为什么同意那个截止日期
We didn't. Sheldon did.
我们没同意 谢尔顿干的
And you just let him?
你就让他答应了
Well, the colonel said it was for the good of the country,
上校还说这是苟利国家的事
and the funding is substantial.
我们就因资金而趋之了
No, but mostly, there was an awkward pause,
没有 主要当时有一阵尴尬的沉默
and I broke it by saying, "Okay."
于是为了打破尴尬局面 我就说了"好"
So I guess I won't be seeing you guys for a while.
看来我要见不到你们一阵子了
Oh, looks like it. Wow.
是这样的
You're going off to work with the military, leaving me behind.
你们去军方工作 独留我一人
Now I know how all those army wives feel.
我突然理解军嫂的生活了
We're just gonna be on the other side of campus.
我们就是在大学另一端而已
You are a deeply silly man.
你就是一傻姑娘
He is so afraid of his feelings.
他怎么如此不敢直面内心呢
I just wanted to apologize.
我想道歉
I know what you did was an accident.
我知道你是不小心说出去的
Oh, thank you, and I'm sorry I lied about it.
谢谢你 对不起 我跟你撒谎了
For what it's worth, you're a great liar.
不过 你撒谎挺在行的
Oh, that's what Amy said.
艾米也这么夸我的
So what's going on with the research project?
研究项目怎么样了
Are they gonna let you run it?
他们还会让你负责吗
Well, my boss said he hadn't decided yet,
老板说他还没定下来
so I gently reminded him
于是我温柔地提醒了他
that he's an old rich white guy,
他是个有钱白人老头
and I'm a sweet little pregnant lady
而我是个甜美无害的小孕妇
who's not afraid to cry in front of a jury.
在陪审团面前演落泪戏码 没在怕的
You threatened to sue?
你威胁要告他
Hey, I learned a long time ago, when you're four feet eleven
我多年前就已学会 当你只有一米五
and eye level with every guy's crotch,
而平视只能看到每个男人裆部时
that's where you punch.
你就往那里捶就对了
I learned something totally different.
我学到的不是捶 是...
It's just a research project.
不过是个研究项目
The most important job in the world
世上最重要的工作
is gonna be raising this child.
应该是抚养这个孩子
It's all I need to give my life meaning.
那才赋予我生命的意义
Oh, that's so beautiful.
说得太好了
You believe me? Oh, good.
你信了 那就好
11 more chumps like you,
再多11个像你这样的笨蛋
I'll have the jury eating out of my hand.
整团陪审团就随老娘摆布了
I never realized this building was classified.
我之前都不知道这栋楼是机密建筑
Maybe that's because it's classified.
也许正是因为它是机密
Wish we weren't so far from my parking space.
希望不会离我们的车位太远
The way you put away those lemon bars,
就你吃柠檬方块的那个熊样
perhaps that's a good thing.
远点是好事
I'd like to reinstate the you-not-talking rule.
我希望恢复"你不许说话"规则
Why? It clearly doesn't work.
为什么 明显没用
I guess this is it.
应该就是这了
Is that a retinal scanner?
那是视网膜扫描仪吗
Howard Wolowitz-- access granted.
霍华德·沃罗威茨 准许入内
- No way! - Impressive!
-不是吧 -太棒了
Oh, my turn! My turn!
该我了 该我了
Leonard Hofstadter-- access granted.
莱纳德·霍夫斯塔特 准许入内
I didn't even have to take my glasses off!
我都不需要把眼睛摘下来呢
Oh, oh, oh, oh, guys, hold me upside down!
你们 大头朝下抱着我
Howard Wolowitz, access granted.
霍华德·沃罗威茨 准许入内