生活大爆炸 第十季 The Big Bang Theory Season 10 第20集: 记忆稀释 The Recollection Dissipation

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼


台词
Hey, Leonard, if you're not busy tomorrow,
Leonard 你明天如果不忙的话
I have to do a little reception after work.
我想下班以后有个小型招待会 你要来么
Oh, I would, but we need to make a push on the air force project.
啊 我们得在空军的那个项目上加把劲了 不然我一定会来的
Oh, are you sure?
你确定吗?
We're celebrating our new A.D.D. drug,
我们是要庆祝新出的多动症特效药
and it'll probably be over in, like, six minutes.
而且很快的 差不多 六分钟就结束了
Did you say you guys are working on
你刚刚说你们明天
- the guidance system tomorrow? - Yeah, why?
- 是要去做那个导航系统吗? - 是啊 怎么啦?
Well, Sheldon said that he was gonna work with me
可是Sheldon说他要跟我
on our quantum perception project.
一起做我们的量子感知项目啊
We've had this planned for a week.
可是我们都计划了一整个礼拜了
Well, he reconfirmed with me this morning.
但是他今天早上才跟我又确认了一次啊
Guys, before this gets ugly, remember,
小伙伴们 你们打起来之前要记得
the winner gets Sheldon.
赢的人得到的可是Sheldon啊
Hey, Raj, do you want to go with me tomorrow?
嘿 Raj 你明天想跟我一起去吗
Are you asking because you want me there or out of pity?
你问我是因为你想让我去还是同情我啊?
Actually, never mind, don't answer.
不不不 你还是别回答我了
I'd love to.
我去
Hello.
哈喽
Why did you tell Leonard you're working on
你为什么跟Leonard说你们
- the gyroscope tomorrow? - Because I am.
- 明天要去在陀螺仪上下功夫啊? - 因为我就是准备这么做啊
But you said you were working with me.
但是你说了你要跟我一起的
Uh-oh.
哎呀
Someone's got two dates to the nerd prom.
有人在书呆子舞会上脚踏两只船啦
I have a plan
我准备
to work on both projects simultaneously.
同时致力于两个项目的
And for your information, the summer conference
还有 给你科普一下
代数拓扑是使用抽象代数的工具来研究拓扑空间的数学分支。拓扑空间是一种数学结构 可以在上头形式化地定义出如收敛 连通 连续等概念
on algebraic topology at Caltech is nerd prom.
加州理工夏天的代数拓扑会议才是书呆子舞会
I'm sorry, what is this plan you have?
不好意思 你的计划是啥来着?
Well, I'm not needed at both places at the same time.
我不是同时都被两边需要的嘛
And I can also free up extra hours with simple tricks,
而且我也可以通过小技巧来增加盈余的时间
such as using a minimal amount of words to convey my point.
比如通过最少的词句来表达我的意思
When does that start?
那你什么时候开始啊?
Soon.
很快
See, I could've said
你看 我本来可以说
"in the near future," but I didn't say "in the near future,"
"在那不久的未来" 但是我没有说"在那不久的未来"
'cause "in the near future" is three more words than "soon."
因为"在那不久的未来"比"很快"多三个词
"In" one, "the" two, "near" three, "future" four.
"在"一个词 "那"两个词 "不久的"三个词
See "in the near future" is four, "soon" is just one,
你看"在那不久的未来"是四个词 "很快"只有一个
four is more than one; saving time already.
四比一要多 所以我已经在节省时间了
Genius.
天才啊
I was gonna say,
我本来想说
"Why does anyone think Sheldon's a genius?"
"为什么有人会觉得Sheldon是个天才啊?"
But I didn't.
但我没有
♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪
♪ 宇宙一度又烫又稠密 ♪
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
♪ 140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧! ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool ♪
♪ 地球开始降温 ♪
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ 自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具 ♪
♪ We built the Wall ♪ ♪ We built the pyramids ♪
♪ 我们建长城 我们建金字塔 ♪
♪ Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ 数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘 ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang ♪
♪ 一切由大爆炸开始 ♪
♪ Bang! ♪ By aBu 20170407
第十季 第二十集
Gentlemen, I've got Amy up and running.
先生们 我已经在Amy那里设置好啦
Shall we get to work?
我们可以开始工作了吗?
Uh, before we do, what are you wearing,
等等 在那之前 你先说说你这背的是什么啊
oh, friend who we pretend is normal?
我们假装很正常的朋友?
These are hydration backpacks.
这些是补水双肩背
Eh, for efficiency, whenever I'm thirsty,
这是为了效率 任何时候 只要我渴了
I have access to water.
我就有水
Eh, when I'm hungry, I have lentil soup.
只要我饿了 就有扁豆汤
It's getting harder to pretend.
我有点装不下去了 这越来越难啊
Anyway, Sheldon, we're at a decision point
不管怎么说 Sheldon 我们已经到了
to run the xenon stream through the cryocooler
要决定疝气流是应该走制冷机
or through the vacuum filter.
还是真空滤网的决策点了
Run down the pros and cons of each for me.
给我列举一下它们各自的优缺点
Well, if we run the xenon stream through the cryocooler,
好吧 那如果我们让疝气流通过制冷机
it'll be cooled immediately
那它就会在与传导物发生反应前
before it reacts with the conduction.
就立即冷却
Oh, sorry, uh, carrot chunk.
哦 不好意思 胡萝卜块
You can just feel the time being saved.
你真是能直接感觉到那节省的时间啊
Ah, I'm back, you got me for eight minutes.
我回来了 你可以享有我八分钟的时间
Sheldon, this is silly.
Sheldon 这太傻了
You can't expect us to do quality work
你不能指望我们在你这么突然冒出来
with you popping in and out like this.
又突然走掉的情况下 还能做出有质量的工作
The coefficient isn't lambda, it's lambda sub one.
这个系数不应该是λ 应该是λ-1
And over here,
而这里
you should consider the possibility
你应该考虑脑子本身
that the brain itself is in two different quantum states.
就处于两种量子态的可能性
And lastly, do you have any little soup crackers?
还有最后 你有没有泡汤喝的小饼干啊?
The rate of spinning for the central axis centrifuge
中心轴离心机的转速
has to be four revolutions per second.
必须得是每秒四转
It can't be four revolutions, it's got to be seven.
这不可能会是四转的 这必须得是七转啊
Seven?!
七?!
Look at the board, it's four.
你看看白板啊 就应该是四
Oh, my God, it's seven!
天啊 就该是七!
- Four! - Seven!
- 四! - 七!
It's five and a half.
应该是五又二分之一
Son of a bitch, it's five and a half.
卧槽 真是五又二分之一啊
B.R.B., that's short for "Be right back."
马回 那是"马上回来"的简称
I'm saving so much time!
我省了好多时间啊!
The two signals meet up in the corpus callosum
这两个信号在胼胝体中汇合
and T equals zero.
而T就等于零了
And I know a boy who just earned a slurp of soup.
我还认识一个刚刚赢得了一口汤的男生呢
Incredible.
不可思议啊
Sheldon, I didn't expect that you could work on both projects,
Sheldon 我本来不觉得你能同时做两个项目的
but I, I was wrong.
但是我 我是错的
You know, I felt the same way about the spork.
你造吗 我对叉勺也是这种感觉
Uh, solids and liquids handled by one utensil?
讲真 固体和液体居然要用同一种餐具处理吗?
That'll never work.
那永远不行的
Spoiler: works.
剧透警告: 其实那是行的
I got to admit,
我得承认
we didn't think you'd be able to do two things at once.
我们没觉得你能同时做两件事
Yeah, I felt the same way about the platypus.
是啊 我对鸭嘴兽也是这么个感觉
You know, bird and mammal
你知道的啦 禽类和哺乳动物
in the same creature? No way.
怎么能是同一种生物呢? 没门啊
And spoiler: way.
但是剧透的结果却是: 有门儿啊
- Hey. - Hey.
- 你好 - 你好
Oh, thanks again for letting me use your laptop last night.
再次感谢你昨晚让我用你的笔电啊
No problem.
没事
Was just doing my taxes.
我只是要报个税
Okay.
Actually, if I could...
其实吧 如果我...
if I could just check one more...
我要是能再查一下...
Already cleared the browser history.
我已经清空了浏览器历史了
You're a good woman.
你真是个好女人
What you working on?
你在忙什么呢?
Trying to catch up on office e-mails before I go back.
我想在回去上班前尽力跟上办公室里这些邮件的进度
Oh, that's right, maternity leave's almost over.
对哦 产假都快结束了
Ah, you excited?
你兴奋吗?
Yeah, I mean, I'll miss Halley,
是啊 我会想念Halley的
but it'll be nice to get out of the house,
但是能出家门
be intellectually stimulated.
有点智力上的刺激也挺好的
Go out to lunch instead of, you know, be lunch.
出去吃个午饭 而不是 哎呀你懂的 被当成午饭
That's great, good for you.
那太好了 这对你而言你好事啊
Yeah, I mean, with you and my parents, she's gonna be fine.
是啊 有你和我父母呢 她一定没事的
Ah, of course she is.
当然啦
And that day care is great.
而且那个日托班也超棒
It is. I went to check it out,
是啊 我去看过了
and they are very cautious about letting strange men with no kids
他们对于没有小孩的男人从窗口偷看这一点
peek in the windows.
还是很小心的
Plus, I, I think I'm setting a good example for Halley,
还有 我 我觉得我这也是为Halley做了个好榜样
to show her that women can be mothers
让她看到女人可以一边当妈
and still have satisfying careers.
一边仍然拥有一项令人满意的事业
Sure, she won't know where I went or if I'm ever coming back.
当然了 她可能不会知道我去了哪儿或者我什么时候会回来
That'll just make the ten minutes between when I get home
但是那只会让我回家后到她睡觉前的那十分钟
and her bedtime even more special.
变得更加特别罢了
Uh, other than burp you or give you a bottle,
呃 除了给你顺气让你打嗝和给你个奶瓶之外
I don't know what to do right now.
我也不知道现在该做什么啊
It's okay, I'm just being emotional about this.
没什么 我只是有点情绪化了
Can you not tell Howard?
你能别告诉Howard吗?
Well, don't you think it'd be healthier
你不觉得你亲口告诉他
if you told him what's going on with you?
你的感受会好一些吗?
Don't you think it'd be healthier
那你不觉得你自己找个地方住
if you had your own apartment, grown man?
更好一些吗 成年人?
Your secret is safe with me.
我绝对守口如瓶
Hey, since when do you do laundry on a Thursday?
什么时候开始你在星期四洗衣服了?
Oh, I had an accident at work,
我工作的时候遇到了一点小事故
I slipped and fell on my soup sack.
我滑倒了摔在了我的汤袋上
You know, there was a time I would say "What's a soup sack?"
曾经我会很天真地问"汤袋是什么"
But... I'm glad we're past that.
但是... 还好都过去了
You know, there was a time I would say "God bless you,"
曾经这种时候我会说"愿上帝保佑你"
and then you would say "If you must invoke an imaginary deity,
然后你就会说"如果你非要提一个想象中的神"
how about Thor?"
"雷神索尔怎么样?"
And I would say,
接着我就会说
"How do you know I didn't mean Thor?"
"你怎么知道我说的不是索尔?"
And then you would say "Touché,"
然后你就会说"无法反驳"
and that there ends the tale
幻想什么的也就此破灭了
of why I no longer say "God bless you."
我也再也不说"上帝保佑你"这种傻话了
Well, we have had some fun, haven't we?
我们过去的日子还真是其乐无穷啊
Oh, yeah.
是啊
So, Leonard tells me you've had a busy day.
Leonard告诉我你今天很忙
Hmm? Oh, I did.
确实很忙
It hasn't stopped.
现在我都还在忙呢
I figured out a solution for our navigation system
我在用肥皂泡裤子上小扁豆留下的污渍的时候
while I was pre-soaking lentils out of my pants.
想出了我们的导航系统的解决办法
Are you getting sick?
你生病了吗?
Of course not.
当然没有
I'm too busy to be sick.
我忙到不能生病了
Well, you're pretty delicate.
你抵抗力挺不好的
Maybe you shouldn't be pushing yourself so hard.
或许你把自己逼得太紧了
- I'm fine. - All right.
- 我很好 - 那好吧
Well, we'll just pretend that you didn't catch a cold
那我们就假装你因为看冰雪奇缘而
- watching Frozen. - I...
- 感冒了 - 我...
That didn't happen.
才没有发生那种事
You also got a nosebleed watching Up.
你还在看飞屋环游记的时候流鼻血了
Just do your laundry!
洗你的衣服去!
Stuart, you didn't have to make dinner.
Stuart 你其实不用做晚餐的
Yeah, well, I felt bad about upsetting you this morning.
我对今早让你不开心的事情很过意不去
And to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of your meatloaf.
而且说实在的 你做的肉丸味道实在不怎么样
Hey, what's for dinner?
晚饭是什么?
Meatloaf.
肉丸
Oh, cool.
噢 棒
Stuart made it.
是Stuart做的
Oh, cool.
啊 松了一口气
Hey, I was thinking
嘿 我在想
maybe we take Halley to the zoo this weekend,
要不这个周末我们带Halley去动物园吧
get in a little family time
在你回去工作之前
before you go back to work.
来点欢乐的亲子时光
Sounds great.
听上去不错
Speaking of which,
说到这个
for day care, it'll be easy for me
对于日间托管 我送她过去
to drop her off, unless you want to do it.
会方便一点 除非你想送她
Hmm, guess it should be me.
还是我来送她吧
I can't do it;
我不能去送她
they have a picture of me on file now.
托儿所已经把我的照片记录在案了
You okay?
你还好吗?
Of course, why?
很好啊 怎么了?
Well, I don't know, you seem a little upset.
我不知道怎么说 你看上去很沮丧
- No, I'm fine. - You sure?
- 我很好 - 你确定吗?
Why don't you think she's fine?
你为什么觉得她不好?
She sounds fine, she looks fine.
她听上去很好 看上去也很好
If I saw her on the street I'd say, "Damn, that girl's fine!"
如果我在路上遇见她 我一定会说"这妹子看上去真好"
Sheldon, you're sick, go back to bed.
Sheldon 你生病了 上床休息吧
I am fine.
我没事
Here, eat your toast.
给 吃你的吐司
Sorry.
对不起
It's okay, now I don't need butter.
没事 现在至少我不需要黄油了
Well, perhaps I am a little under the weather.
大概我是有点不在状态
It's nothing a little cold medicine and tea can't fix.
没什么是一点感冒药和茶不能解决的
You need sleep.
你需要睡觉
What I need is to get to work.
我需要的是去工作
Well, I don't want your germs around me.
我可不希望你把细菌都带到我周围去了
What? You hold my hand, you kiss my mouth,
说什么呢? 你拉着我的手 和我接吻
but you draw the line at 102 fever?
但我高烧38度的时候你就不要我了吗?
What happened to our love?
说好的爱情呢?
Sheldon, are you okay?
Sheldon 你还好吗?
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
How'd I get here?
我怎么会在这里?
I don't know, we came home from work and we found you.
我不知道 我们下班回到家就发现你躺在这里了
Home from work?
下班回家?
What time is it?
现在几点了?
It's 9:00.
已经九点钟了
9:00?!
九点?!
W... What happened to 8:00 and 7:00
那七点和八点的时候发生了什么
and all the other o'clocks?
还有这之前又发生了什么呢?
Wait, you don't remember?
你全都不记得了吗?
Well, I remember waking up in the morning,
我还记得早上起了床
Amy rubbing Vicks on my chest.
Amy在我胸口上擦药
And her hands were like two frozen chunks of tundra.
她的手就像冻原上的两个冰块
I took some cold medicine to...
我吃了一些感冒药...
I took cold medicine.
哦 我吃了感冒药
You did seem a little loopy
你在实验室的时候
when you showed up at the lab.
看上去确实晕晕的
At... at the lab?!
在... 在实验室?!
Why am I naked from the waist down?
为什么我腰部以下是全裸的?
I don't know where your pants are,
我不知道你的裤子在哪儿
but we did find your underwear in a pot on the stove.
但我在炉子上的锅里找到了你的内裤
My pants are missing, I don't remember anything.
我的裤子不见了 我什么也不记得
Penny, this is your youth. What do I do?
Penny 你是过来人 我该做什么?
I don't know,
我不知道
check your body for tattoos?
看看身上有没有被纹身?
Leonard, would you be a lamb...
Leonard 你能不能帮我...
She's kidding!
她说着玩的!
Wait, wait. Where's my bag? My phone and my wallet
等等 我的包呢? 我的手机和我的钱包
- are in my bag. - It's right here.
- 都在我的包里 - 包在这儿呢
Where's my notebook? My notebook's gone. Oh, no.
我的笔记本呢? 我的笔记本不见了
Okay, it's just a notebook, what's the big deal?
只是个笔记本而已 有什么大不了的?
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的?
It's full of classified information
那里面全是机密信息
about the air force project!
和空军的那个项目有关的!
How could you lose that?
你怎么能把那个弄丢了呢?
It's okay, I'm sure we'll find it.
没事 我们会找到的
Look, it's got to be around here somewhere.
一起找找 应该就在这周围才对
Maybe it's wherever your pants are.
说不定和你裤子在一起
Nope, pants in the microwave, no notebook.
没 裤子在微波炉里呢 笔记本不在这儿
Hey.
Ah, hello.
你好啊
Look, something's going on with Bernadette.
Bernadette有点不对劲
She say anything to you?
她有和你说什么吗?
Well, nope, not a word.
一个字都没说
Come on, be honest.
别骗我啊
Did you tell her I tried her breast pump?
你是不是告诉她我偷偷用了她的吸奶器?
No, but I did mention it to my therapist.
没 但是我和我的治疗师提了
Well, I know she's mad at me about something.
我知道她因为某些事情在生我的气
Well, what have you done that would upset her?
你做了什么让她不爽的事情了?
Oh, gosh, how much time do you have?
多了去了 你要全部听吗?
Well, why don't you just start with the worst thing?
那你就从后果最严重的一件说起吧
Hmm, let's see. Mm.
我想想啊
Okay, here we go: six years ago,
哦 有了 六年前
I got a call that Bernie's great-aunt, Trixie, died.
我接到电话 Bernie的祖舅妈Trixie死了
And?
然后呢?
And I forgot to give her the message.
我忘了告诉她了
That's terrible.
这也太过分了
The terrible part is, ever since then,
最糟糕的是 从那儿以后
I've been sending Bernie
我就一直给Bernie寄
Christmas cards from Trixie.
从Trixie那里发来的圣诞卡片
Oh...
噢...
Howard!
太过分了!
Let me finish... and one card had five dollars in it
还有... 有一张贺卡里附了五块钱
I took from Bernie's purse.
但那也是我从Bernie的钱包里拿的
The notebook isn't in the bathroom.
洗手间里没有笔记本
I can't find it, either.
我也没找到
How can he not remember a day?
他怎么能失忆一整天?
Well, people who are abducted by aliens lose time.
被外星人绑架的人 一般都会这样
I mean, maybe it happens to the aliens, too.
可能 外星人自己也会失忆吧
Well, it's not across the hall.
隔壁也没有
That's it. I'm in breach of my security clearance.
完了 我违反了保密条例
I'm going to prison.
我得坐牢了
And you know what happens to people like me in prison.
而且 我这种人在监狱里肯定没好下场
I'll be forced to be some large man's tutor.
肌肉男会逼我当家教的
You're not going to prison.
你不会坐牢的
But, boy, it is funny to think about.
不过想想就很刺激啊
You really can't remember anything?
你真的什么都想不起来了?
I'm trying.
我尽力了
Wait a minute. Hey, let me see your phone.
等下 把你手机给我
Why?
干什么?
Well, it's... it's possible
有... 有可能
it was tracking everywhere you went.
手机的定位 记录了你都去过哪里
Phones can do that?
手机还有这功能?
Yeah, it depends on the privacy settings.
是啊 看你怎么设置的隐私选项了
Oh, tha... that's so cool.
这么... 这么神奇
How do you... how do you turn that thing off?
不过... 怎么才能关掉这个功能?
Relax.
别紧张
I know when you "go for a run," you stop for a donut.
我知道你去"跑步"的时候 会买个甜甜圈
I don't even run there, I drive.
我都不是跑去的 我开车去的
Hang on, I can see every place you went.
等下 我知道你都去过哪里了
What does it say?
什么情况?
Uh, you were in the building,
你先是在公寓里
you were at the university,
然后去了学校
then you were somewhere on Colorado Boulevard.
后来又去了科罗拉多大道
Where?
什么?
Wait, hang on.
等等
Did you go to a cowboy bar?
你去了牛仔酒吧?
I... no!
我... 不可能!
That is preposterous.
绝对不可能
Ow!
嗷!
Maybe.
还真有可能
Hey, how's it going?
嗨 工作怎么样了?
Fine.
挺好
Good. Love you.
爱你呀
- Love you, too. - Love you more.
- 我也爱你 - 我更爱你
Okay, you won. Can I finish what I'm doing?
好吧 你赢了 能别烦我了吗?
Sure, sorry.
当然 抱歉
Something on your mind?
你想说什么?
No, no, nothing.
没啊 没有
Okay, well, maybe I'm just feeling like
好吧 我只是觉得
something's bothering you.
你好像心里有事
Nope, all good.
没有 我挺好的
Prove it, make love to me right now on the kitchen floor.
那你证明给我看 现在就和我在厨房来一发 怎么样
No, what is wrong with you?
才不要 你想什么呢?
Aha, you are upset.
啊哈 你就是不爽了
I don't know a lot about women, but I know I upset them.
虽然我不懂女人 但是我知道我总惹你们生气
Howard, I'm sorry if I'm being weird,
Howard 对不起 我最近总是黑着脸
but it has nothing to do with you.
不过这和你真的没关系
It doesn't?
是吗?
No.
是啊
I didn't want to tell you, but...
我本来不想告诉你的...
I'm having a really tough time about going back to work.
但是 想到要回去上班 我真的有点发怵
Oh. Okay, well, I get that.
这样啊 我懂的
It was hard for me when I went back.
我刚回去上班的时候 也是这种感觉
- It was? - Of course.
- 真的吗? - 是啊
I missed you and the baby
我会想你和宝宝
and being able to watch Ellen every day.
也有点想念可以天天看艾伦秀的日子
I just don't know what the right thing to do is.
我现在有点不知道该怎么办了
If I go back to work, I'm abandoning Halley.
如果我回去上班 就好像是抛弃了Halley
If I don't go,
不上班的话
I'm giving up everything I worked for.
又相当于放弃了之前的努力
It's like there's no right choice.
好像怎么做都不对
Look, I don't know what the best decision is, either.
嘿 虽然我也不知道怎么样比较好
But whatever we choose, if we're not happy,
不过 不管我们怎么做 只要我们不开心
we can undo it.
就可以重新做选择
I guess.
说得对
And the best part is: Halley won't remember a thing.
而且 反正Halley什么都不会记得
Babies are cute, but they're dumb.
小宝宝虽然很可爱 但他们也很傻
I mean,
我的意思是
I... I go like this,
我... 这样的时候
she thinks I'm gone. Then magically I'm back. I mean...
她就觉得我消失了 然后我又神奇地出现了...
Honestly, why are we saving for college?
讲真 我们何必要她存钱给她上大学?
I'm not crazy about you calling our baby dumb.
你觉得宝宝傻这件事 我也是不想说什么了
Well, she gets it from me.
好吧 是遗传我的
Speaking of which,
说到这
I have some news about your Aunt Trixie.
有件关于Trixie祖舅妈的事我得告诉你
♪ Radio blastin' all night ♪
♪ 广播整夜喧嚣 ♪
♪ Truck bed's a carriage... ♪
♪ 坐在车箱里的旅行... ♪
Does this place look familiar?
你看这里眼熟吗?
It's hard to say.
不好说啊
Hey, Sheldon's back!
嗨 Sheldon又来了!
Sheldon!
Sheldon来了!
It's getting clearer.
事情明了了一些
You gonna buy another round for the house?
你要不要再请大家喝一轮?
Uh, n... no, thank you.
呃 算... 算了吧
We now know why MasterCard sent me a fraud alert.
现在我知道为什么 银行提醒我信用卡诈骗了
Ask him.
快问问啊
Um, yes.
那个
Howdy, partner.
Howdy 老兄
Do you happen to recollect if I left a notebook
你印象里 我有没有把一个笔记本
in these here parts?
落在这片儿了?
These here parts?
你干嘛这么说话?
It's called fitting in. By the way, good luck.
这是行话 好好学学吧你
Here you go.
给你
Thank goodness!
谢天谢地!
One top secret quantum guidance system.
这可是有关量子漩涡系统的顶级机密呢
You understood the math?
你能看懂里面的算式?
No, but Sheldon told me all about it.
看不懂 不过Sheldon都告诉我了
He told everybody.
大家都知道了
That's just great.
真棒
Oh, don't worry,
别担心
he made us pinky swear we'd keep it a secret.
他让我们和他拉钩 保证不说出去
I swear...
我发誓...
I swear...
我发誓...
not to tell anyone...
不向任何人透露...
not to tell anyone...
不向任何人透露...
the top secret military information
我即将告诉你们的
I'm about to tell you.
高级军事机密
The top secret military information
我即将告诉你们的
I'm about to tell you.
高级军事机密
We really need to skedaddle.
我们还是赶紧跑吧
- Thank you. - Bye.
- 谢啦 - 拜拜
See you.
再见
Should probably erase this.
我好像应该把这黑板擦了
Thank you for making me tea.
谢谢你给我泡茶
You're welcome. How is it?
不用谢 好喝吗?
Yummy. And warm on my back.
超好喝 而且背上还特别暖和
Do you need anything else?
我还能帮你干点别的吗?
You know exactly what I need.
你懂我的
Fine.
好吧
♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty ♪
♪ 猫猫软 猫猫暖 ♪
♪ Little ball of fur ♪
♪ 小小绒毛一团团 ♪
♪ Happy kitty, sleepy kitty ♪
♪ 猫猫欢笑 猫猫睡觉 ♪
♪ Purr, purr, purr. ♪
♪ 喵 喵 喵 ♪
That's nice.
真有爱
Now in German.
用德语唱一遍吧
Great.
好棒
Now Mandarin.
普通话呢
软绵绵的小猫咪
别问我们这是什么方言
毛茸茸
快乐并且静悄猫咪
咕噜 咕噜 咕噜
纳瓦霍是美国最大的印第安部落
Now Navajo.
还有纳瓦霍语