We can't get through!
我们冲不出去了
Sheldon, get over here and help!
谢尔顿 快过来帮忙
Sheldon, why are you jumping up and down?
谢尔顿 你干嘛在原地上下蹦
I'm trying to shoot.
我试着开枪呢
Then use the shoot button,
那你按开枪钮啊
not the "wonderful thing about Tiggers" button!
不是按“演示跳跳虎的强项”钮
That's it, we're dead.
结束了 团灭
Okay, challenge them again.
申请再战
There's an important Little League game tomorrow.
明天有场重要的9到12岁儿童棒球大赛呢
No wonder they beat us, they're jocks.
难怪能虐我们 人家是运动员
What happened to me?
我这是怎么了
I used to excel at these things.
我曾叱咤游戏界
Kids are always better at video games.
小孩子向来比较会打电玩
Well, I don't like it.
我讨厌这样
Mm, if it makes you feel better, you still dress like a child.
有句安慰的话不知该不该讲 你穿着还像小孩
No, but it's not just video games.
不 不只是电玩
I downloaded the new O.S. for my phone, took me a week
我给手机更新了版本 我花了一周
to stop accidentally texting kissy faces to everyone.
不再意外给人发送亲亲表情
Oh, so our love is not real?
所以我们的爱情是假的吗
Well, I-I know how you feel.
我懂你的感觉
I tried one of those electronic Japanese toilets,
我试着用过日本的全自动马桶
practically shot myself across the room.
结果差点把我弹飞出厕所
I guess I just need to face it,
看来我不得不承认
I'm no longer a wunderkind.
我不再是少年神童
Now I just wonder what's for lunch.
我现在只是少根筋 不知中午吃啥儿童
♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪
♪ 宇宙一度又烫又稠密 ♪
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
♪ 140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧! ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool ♪
♪ 地球开始降温 ♪
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ 自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具 ♪
♪ We built the Wall ♪ ♪ We built the pyramids ♪
♪ 我们建长城 我们建金字塔 ♪
♪ Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ 数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘 ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang ♪
♪ 一切由大爆炸开始 ♪
I didn't know you could drink while you're breastfeeding.
我都不知道哺乳期可以喝酒
Yeah, they say the yeast in beer helps with milk production.
人家说啤酒里的酵母有助产奶
I'm pretty sure that's a myth, let me check.
我敢说这是不实传闻 我查查
Ruin it for me and I'll break this glass over your head.
查出来我不能喝 我就用这杯子打爆你头
Oh, I'm gonna get another.
我去续杯
Yeah, breastfeeding burns, like, 5,000 calories a day.
要 哺乳每天会消耗掉5000卡热量
Do not touch that phone.
敢碰你手机试试
What are the odds of running into you here?
得多巧啊 能在这里碰到你
Well, it's a bar, so pretty good.
这是间酒吧 所以不需要多巧
Put artificial grass in my backyard, got engaged,
后院种了人工草皮 订了婚
had a scary mole that turned out to be Sharpie.
疑似皮肤癌的痣后来发现只是记号笔印迹
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你啊
That's what my dermatologist said.
我的皮肤科医生也这么说
No, on-on getting engaged, good for you.
是恭喜你订婚 太好了
Oh, thanks. How about you?
谢谢 那你呢
Hey, how's Leonard?
莱纳德最近好吗
Is he still smart?
还那么聪明吗
Yes, yes, he's working for the government
还好 还那么聪明 他正在为
on an infinite persistence gyroscope.
政府研发无限持续陀螺仪
Of course, the first time I say it right,
果然 我第一次说正确
he's not even here.
他人就刚好不在
I love that little guy.
我可喜欢这小个子了
Hey, we should all have dinner sometime.
或许我们该找一天一起吃饭
Uh, yeah, sure, I'll check with Leonard.
可以啊 我再问一下莱纳德
Cool, I'll check with Sara.
太好了 那我也问下莎拉
Sara, pull up my calendar.
莎拉[Siri] 调出我的日程表
It never works for me.
这功能从来没好使过
I've been thinking about our recent humiliation.
我一直在想我们这次遭人羞辱的事
You're gonna have to be more specific.
你得说得更详细才知道哪次
At the hands of those teenagers.
被孩子们羞辱
Oh, the video game. Yeah, that was bad.
电玩啊 是啊 太惨了
I started doing some reading on cognitive vitality,
我开始去阅读一些有关认知活力的文章
and I came across an area of research called "super-aging."
读到了一个有关“青春永驻”的研究领域
You know who's a super-ager? Jennifer Lopez.
你们知道谁青春永驻吗 珍妮弗·洛佩兹
Like, what is her secret?
她的不老秘方到底是什么啊
Now, this is rare.
这情况还真罕见
I don't know which one of you I want to stop talking first.
我不知道自己想先让你们俩哪个闭嘴
The theory is that if you really tax your brain,
这理论是说如果你狠狠磨炼你的大脑
the neurofibers will become thicker
脑神经纤维会变得更粗壮
and the glial cells more lustrous.
神经胶质细胞更有光泽
Like JLo's hair.
就像珍妮弗的秀发
Boy, it is neck and neck right now.
两位 真的是不相上下啊
How is super-aging any different
那保持青春永驻跟
than, like, doing crossword puzzles?
做填字游戏有什么区别
Well, it's not just doing simple cognitive tasks.
不再是做些简单的认知任务就行了
You need to push your brain out of its comfort zone
你得逼你的大脑走出原本的舒适区
and reach mental exhaustion.
再使其达到精神疲惫的状态
I drive you to work every day,
我天天开车载你上班
my brain must look like the Hulk.
我的大脑估计得强壮得像绿巨人
If you really want to challenge yourself,
如果你真的想挑战自己极限
you could learn to speak Hindi.
你可以试着学印地语啊
Jab mein aat saal ka tha Maine seekha tha.
我八岁那年就学会了
Could you say that in English?
你能用英语说吗
I actually, I never learned Hindi.
我其实从没学过印地语
Hey, you ready to go?
你准备好出发了吗
Honestly? It's a little strange having dinner with your ex-boyfriend,
说实话 跟你的前男友吃晚饭感觉有点怪
and it's not like we have a lot to talk about.
又不是我们有很多话可以聊
What? He loves you, okay?
干嘛 他超喜欢你好吗
And he's interested in your work.
他对你的工作很感兴趣
You could talk about the infinite perspective...
你可以聊你的无限远景...
I swear I know it.
我发誓我真知道叫什么
It'll be fine, let's just go.
没事啦 我们走吧
Well, and his fiancée will be there, so you know,
而且他的未婚妻也会在 你懂吧
if the conversation lags, we can talk about their wedding.
找不到话聊时 就可拟聊他们的婚礼
Come on, I spent an entire plane ride
干嘛啦 上次坐飞机
with you talking about the trailer for Deadpool 2.
我-听你聊了整路的《死侍2》预告片
Ha! I knew you weren't asleep.
我就知道你在装睡
Hi. Hi. Hey, where's your fiancée?
一你好 一你的未婚妻呢
Oh, she couldn't make it. She had an emergency.
她来不了 她有急事
Oh, no, what happened?
不会吧 发生什么事了
What smells so good?
什么东西那么香
Raj is teaching me to make croissants.
拉杰在教我做牛角包
Is this part of your super-aging?
这是你保持大脑青春永驻的方式之一吗
Yes. Yeah, it seemed daunting at first,
没错 一开始我觉得会很难
but then I realized,
但之后发现
it's like the chemistry set I had as a kid.
这跟我小时候家里的化学实验装置一样
Only, when your brother eats this,
区别在于 当你哥哥吃掉这个后
no one has to call Poison Control.
没人需要打电话给中毒控制中心
It's light, it's flaky, it's buttery.
既脆又酥 充满牛油香味
You don't need to have sex with him, just eat one of these.
你不用跟他滚床单 吃个牛角包就能高潮了
Yes, it is delicious.
是啊 确实很好吃
Wha... Physicist, baker, lover,
不过 物理学家 面包师 爱人
what can't I do?
世间哪有我做不到的事啊
Well, clearly mental tasks are not enough.
显然只做脑力劳动还不够
Maybe you need to challenge your motor skills.
也许你还得挑战一下运动技能
For the last time, I am not having a tickle fight with you.
我再说最后一遍 我不会跟你来挠痒痒大战
You want a real challenge,
你想来个真正的挑战吗
try keeping me from eating more of these.
试试阻止我继续吃牛角包啊
You're just using food
你只是在利用食物掩饰内心
to mask the fear that you're fundamentally unlovable
觉得自己不会有人爱
and therefore going to be alone forever.
注定孤独终老的恐惧
Damn it, he's good at that, too.
我靠 他连这个也那么强
Wow, working on a top secret government project,
为政府研发最高机密的项目
that is so cool. Aw.
那真是太酷了
Do you have a bodyguard to keep spies away?
你有保镖帮你吓跑间谍吗
I have Sheldon, that keeps most people away.
我有谢尔顿 他能吓跑大部分人
He's like the Swedish Chef Muppet.
他就像《大青蛙布偶秀》的瑞典厨师
I don't know what he's saying, but he's funny.
我听不懂他都在说些什么 但他很搞笑
Oh, I know what he's saying, and he's not, he's not funny.
我倒是知道他在说些什么 他绝对不搞笑
So, Penny, what's going on with you?
佩妮 你最近怎么样
Uh, it's okay, I'm still in pharmaceutical sales.
还不错 我还在做医药销售
She's doing amazing.
她可棒了
She can actually make a side effect,
她能把有10%可能性
like 10% chance of liver failure,
会出现肝功能衰竭的副作用
sound like a 90% chance of liver success.
说成有90%可能性能令肝脏恢复正常
Yeah, lying isn't my favorite part of the job.
说谎不是我这份工作值得骄傲的方面
Actually, I'm not crazy about a lot of it.
事实上 很多方面我都不满意
Hey, if you're not happy there, I've been looking
如果你不喜欢那份工作
for a new head of sales at my company.
我公司正想请个新的销售主管
And we don't sell drugs, just menus,
我们不卖药 只卖菜单
so the only lie you'll be telling
所以你唯一要说的谎是
is we print on recycled paper.
我们用再生纸印菜单
Oh, that's a nice offer.
这工作邀请不错
You know, we'd make a great team.
我们一定会合作无间
Or as we say in the menu business,
或者用我们菜单界的话来说
I can't do this without "Me N U."
“你我做菜 永不孤单”
Right, 'cause it spells "menu."
懂了 因为结尾就是“菜单”
Yeah, right? It's funny. I got a lot of menu jokes,
多幽默啊 我有很多关于菜单的笑话
but that's my favorite.
但我最喜欢这个
All right, this is everything.
好啦 道具都在这儿了
What do you want to learn?
你想要学哪样
It really doesn't matter, as long as it's challenging.
其实都无所谓 只要能挑战自我就行了
Okay, well, how about, oh, I teach you
好吧 不如我教你几招
some close-up... magic.
近景魔术
Howard, I'm trying to make myself uncomfortable,
霍华德 我是想让自己难受
not everyone else.
不是想祸害其他人
So you wanted to learn something physical
你想学点考验体能的
and you came to Howard Wolowitz?
却来找霍华德·沃罗威茨吗
Hey, the circus arts are very physically and mentally demanding.
马戏艺术对于体能和心理素质都有很高的要求
Have you ever tried to juggle?
你试过玩抛接球吗
Yes, I'm juggling my love for you
试过 我现在就在挣扎
and my embarrassment of you right now.
该“抛”弃对你的爱 还是“接”住对你的嫌弃
And it's hard, isn't it?
挺难的 不是吗
the moment one ball is at the top of its arc,
当一个球升到最高点时
you toss the next one.
你再抛出下一个
Hmm? Okay, I think I got that.
好 我应该学会了
There's a, an old saying in juggling.
抛接球界有句老话
Is it "I'm going to die alone"?
是“我注定孤独终老“吗
No, it's "if you want to have fun, start with one."
非也 是“万丈高楼平地起 欢喜抛接一颗起”
Yours we think, but we do not say.
你那句我们心里明白 但不会说出来
All right, just toss it up and catch it a few times,
好了 你先抛接几次
get comfortable with it.
熟悉一下感觉
Just to be on the safe side,
出于安全考量 问一下
am I in any danger of getting juggler's elbow?
我会不会得“抛接肘”这类的运动伤害
Are you sure? 'Cause I'm feeling a twinge.
你确定吗 我开始感觉到刺痛了
See, that wasn't so bad.
你看 刚才不算太糟吧
He even picked up the check.
他还付了饭钱呢
Although, when he was trying to figure out the tip,
不过他计算小费该给多少时
I'm pretty sure I saw smoke coming out of his ears.
我看到他算到耳朵都冒烟了
You're not really considering working for him, are you?
你不是真的考虑去他公司上班吧
Well, maybe, I mean, it seems kind of perfect.
有可能啊 那职位挺适合的
I have sales experience,
我有销售经验
and I've been a waitress, so I have restaurant experience,
还当过服务员 所以也有餐厅相关经验
and if he's figuring out my Christmas bonus,
而且如果是由他来计算我的圣诞奖金
we could buy a boat.
说不定我们能买艘船呢
Don't you think it might be a little weird
你不觉得为前任打工
to work for someone you used to date?
有点怪吗
You work with Sheldon, you tell me.
你和谢尔顿共事 你说呢
Okay, are you seriously jealous of me working with Zack?
我和扎克一起工作 你真的会吃醋吗
No, no, I-I'm not jealous, I just think
我才不是吃醋呢 我只是觉得
you have got a good thing going where you are right now,
你现在明明干得不错
and you make great money
收入也很不错
and you haven't slept with any of your coworkers.
也没和同事睡成一片
Great, so you want me to stay at a job I'm not happy at?
那你是宁愿我做一份不开心的工作了
You kind of look like Zack trying to figure out that tip.
你的表情就和扎克算不出小费时一样
Of course I don't want you to be unhappy,
我当然不希望你工作不开心
but I also want you to be smart,
但我更希望你更明智一点
and working for an ex-boyfriend isn't very smart.
为前男友打工显然不是明智之举
You don't have to stop, just slow down, I'll jump out.
你不用停 慢慢减速 我自己跳车
Amy, look, I'm on a unicycle!
艾米 快看 我在骑独轮车
How did you get from croissants to a unicycle?
你是怎么从牛角包跳到独轮车上的
I hurt myself juggling.
我抛接球时伤到自己了
Where did you get it?
你从哪里找来这玩意的
Howard said I could borrow it,
霍华德说可以暂时借给我
Bernadette said forever.
博纳黛特让我永远别还了
Have you tried letting go of the rope?
你试过不靠绳子自己骑吗
What, are you crazy? I'm on a unicycle.
你疯了吗 我骑的可是独轮车
All right, well, have fun.
好吧 那你慢慢玩
Wait, I need help getting down.
等等 我需要有人帮我下来
Well, what do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做
Drag out our mattress and put it over here,
先把我们的床垫拖出来放在这里
then go across the hall, get their mattress
然后去走廊对面把他们的床垫拖过来
and put it over here.
放在上面
But before you do any of that,
但在做这些事之前
scratch my nose.
快帮我挠一下鼻子
So you told her she was being dumb?
所以你说了她很蠢
No, I told her she was being not smart.
不 我说她做的不是明智之举
Why did you even go to dinner with the guy?
你为什么要和他一起吃晚饭呢
We covered this, I'm dumb.
我们才刚说过啊 我蠢呗
So he's my ex-boyfriend, who cares?
就算他是我的前男友 又如何呢
I can't believe Leonard would be so insecure.
真不敢相信莱纳德如此缺乏安全感
I have no trouble believing that at all.
我觉得这事非常好理解呀
And Zack's engaged.
扎克都已经订婚了
Leonard has no reason to feel threatened.
莱纳德根本没理由担心
We're talking about the same Leonard, right?
我俩说的是同一个莱纳德吧
So you think it's fine if she works for Zack?
你觉得她为扎克工作没问题吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
Well, he is much more attractive than Leonard.
他的确是比莱纳德好看多了
but that's gonna be true of a lot of guys she works for.
但她的历任老板中这样的人也不少
Yeah, but she also used to sleep with Zack.
可她以前还跟扎克一起睡过
I would never let Howard work with an ex.
我就不会让霍华德和他的前任一起工作
What, you wouldn't trust him?
什么 你不相信他吗
I wouldn't trust her.
我是不相信他的前任
He's thin and sexy like a Jewish greyhound.
我家华仔可是一条苗条性感的犹太小灰狗
Yeah, that-that is the sexiest dog.
是是是 那还真是最性感的一种狗呢
And I'd like to think Howie wouldn't take a job
我想华仔也不会接受
I was uncomfortable with.
会让我不爽的工作
'Cause he's scared of you? Terrified.
一因为他很怕你吗 一怕得要死
You know what? I'm with Leonard, this isn't cool.
我支持莱纳德 这样是不对的
Penny is a strong, independent woman.
佩妮是一个独立而坚强的新女性
The more you try to control her, the more she'll push back.
你越想掌控她 她反抗越强烈
So you think it's okay?
所以你觉得没问题吗
Oh, no, she's gonna leave you for someone,
不 她命中注定要抛弃你
might as well get it over with.
还不如早死早超生
What are you doing?
你在干什么呀
I'm returning this stuff to Howard.
我准备把这些东西都还给霍华德
Well, Bernadette made me promise if you didn't want it,
博纳黛特要我保证如果你不想玩了
we'd give it to a homeless clown.
就把它送给流浪的小丑
What happened to learning the unicycle?
你怎么不继续学独轮车了
Oh, I stopped that, it was dumb.
我不想学了 太蠢了
Uni, bi, tri, menstrual,
独轮 两轮 三轮 月经周期[轮]
all cycles are dumb.
带轮的东西都很蠢
You said juggling was dumb, too.
你还说抛接球也很蠢呢
If I wanted to hold three things at once,
我想一次性拿住3个东西
I'd wear cargo pants.
穿条多口袋裤子就好啦
Sheldon, is it possible that
谢尔顿 有没有这种可能
when things get really difficult,
每当事情变困难时
Are you calling me a quitter?
你在说我是半途而度的人吗
Well, if you honestly...
如果你凭良心...
This conversation is over.
对话到底为止
His mother warned me.
他的妈妈警告过我
Everybody warned me.
每个人都警告过我
Actually, he warned me.
说起来 他自己都警告过我
That doesn't seem to be where I shine.
这貌似不是我的强项
How about I just give you one of these?
不如让我给你点个赞吧
Look, we can have a reasonable conversation
我们可以坐下来理性地谈一谈
and I won't get mad.
我保证不生气
I don't like it after sex, and I don't like it now.
我在爱爱后不喜欢这手势 现在也不喜欢
Yeah, sorry. Yeah.
一好吧 抱歉 一好
All right, just come here.
过来吧
Look, I get me working with Zack is weird
我知道和扎克一起工作很奇怪
and I don't want you to be uncomfortable.
我也不希望你心里不爽
And I don't want you to be stuck at a job you don't like.
我也不想让你干不喜欢的工作
Then what do we do?
那我们怎么办呢
Well, I don't love it, but if you really want to take this job,
虽然我不高兴 但如果你真的想要这份工作
I'll find a way to deal with it.
我会试着接受这件事
No, I know you'll try, but it'll make you miserable,
我知道你会试 但这会让你很郁闷
which will make me miserable, and...
然后我也会很郁闷 所以...
I'm just gonna stay where I'm at for now.
我还是不要换工作了
No, no, no, no, you're-you're unhappy there
不不不 你做得不开心
and then you're gonna blame me for making you stay,
反而会怪是我让你留下的
and it's fine, I'll just-- I'll suck it up.
别管我 我忍就是了
You don't need to do that, it's okay.
你真的不用这么做 没关系
Yeah, see, now I feel terrible,
现在我不好受了
like I'm being selfish and holding you back.
好像我太自私 拖了你的后腿
What? Say something.
怎么了 说话啊
Yeah, that is pretty annoying.
这手势的确挺让人不爽的
I'm sorry I called you a quitter.
抱歉我说你半途而废
It's okay, I stopped being upset about that.
没事 我已经不生气了
And no, the irony is not lost on me.
对 我知道我没坚持生气挺能证明你的观点
What are you reading?
你在看什么
This article says the peak age for making
这文章说诺贝尔获奖者
a Nobel Prize-winning discovery is 40.
取得大发现的巅峰年纪是40岁
So I'm running out of time.
我没多少时间了
That's ridiculous, you're a brilliant man.
太荒唐了 你是个超级有才气的人
The best years of your life are still ahead of you.
你人生的大好年华还在眼前
Oh, you have to say that, you're sweet on me.
你必须这么说 你爱我
Well, if you're really worried about your career,
如果你真的为事业担心
maybe you should consider spending a little less time
也许你应该考虑少花些时间
with video games and comic books.
在电玩和漫画书上
I thought you were sweet on me.
你不是爱我的吗
Okay, fine, let's say you never win a Nobel Prize.
好吧 假设你这辈子没有赢得诺贝尔奖
Let's say you spend your life doing solid scientific research
假设你这辈子一直在做踏实的科学研究
surrounded by friends and loved ones
你身边全是朋友和爱你的人
who appreciate you,
他们欣赏你
not for what you've accomplished
不是因为你的成就
but for who you are as a man.
而是因为你这个人
Wouldn't that be a life well-lived?
不也就不枉此生了吗
I'm gonna go learn how to walk on stilts.
我要去学踩高跷
So many warnings.
那么多警告 全当耳边风
Okay, are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Absolutely. I just want you to be happy.
当然确定 我只希望你开心
And maybe a little turned on about how selfless I'm being.
最好我的无私能令你有点小性奋
Hey, uh, so I've been thinking about it
我考虑过了
and I want to take the job.
我想接受这份工作
When my fiancée found out that I was offering a job
我未婚妻发现我给前女友
to my ex-girlfriend, she said it was a stupid idea
提供工作 她说这样做很蠢
and threw a shoe at me.
还扔鞋子砸我
Oh, so there's no job?
那么没工作吗
Nope, just a little bump on my forehead.
没 唯一有的是我额头上的包
Okay, thanks anyway.
好吧 还是谢谢了
Well, his fiancée thought
他未婚妻觉得
the idea of us working together was stupid.
一起工作是件愚蠢的事
You were right, I was wrong.
你是对的 我错了
Aren't you gonna say anything?
你不打算说什么吗
Not if I want to be doing this later.
无需多言 我只想做这个手势
Hey, I didn't know you were home.
我不知道你在家
I went to see your mom.
我去见你妈妈了
Seriously, where were you?
说真的 你去了哪里
I just told you, your mom's.
我刚说了 你妈妈家
Well, since you find my magic tricks so embarrassing,
因为你极度鄙视我的魔术
what cool hobbies you had as a kid.
你小时候有什么酷爱好
She didn't say much of anything.
你妈没说什么
But she said a lot!
但她说了很多
Hi, Bernadette, remember me?
伯纳黛特 还记得我吗
First of all, that's not what she sounds like,
首先 她不是这样说话的
she's from South Carolina.
人家来自南卡罗来纳州
I can't believe you made fun of me
真不敢相信你嘲笑了我这么多年
all these years while you were a closeted ventriloquist.
你自己却是个深柜腹语者
Okay, it's not like I wanted to be a ventriloquist.
不是我自愿想成为腹语者
I was in beauty pageants and I needed a talent
我当时参加选美 我需要一项才艺
besides spreading rumors
不能光靠散播谣言
that the other contestants were pregnant.
说其他参赛者怀孕了
Well, since you enjoyed
既然你很享受
getting rid of all my stuff, you know,
扔掉我的东西
maybe we should throw this little lady in the wood chipper.
也许我们应该把这位小姑娘扔进碎木机
And the little lady has a name.
这位小姑娘有名字的
Tammy Jo St. Cloud.
黛咪·乔·圣·克劳
"Tammy Jo St. Cloud."
“黛咪·乔·圣·克劳”
Oh, and I'm a dork for juggling.
而我玩抛接球就被笑是死宅
Sorry, you're not a dork.
对不起 你不是死宅男
Tammy Jo, don't say that,
黛咪·乔 别这样说
you'll make him feel bad.
他会感到难受的
what reason he got to feel good?
他凭什么自我感觉良好
All right, very funny.
好了 非常好笑
Don't listen to her,
别听她的
she's been in a box for, like, 25 years.
她被关在盒子里25年了
Yeah, back when his haircut was fashionable.
对 我被关之前他的发型还很流行呢
That's enough, put her away.
够了 把她拿开
You marry Miss Bernie, you marry me.
你娶了妮妮小姐 就是娶了我
We all family now.
我们现在是一家人了
All right, you're freaking me out.
好了 你吓着我了
If you don't mind a few splinters,
只要你不介意少许的木片毛刺
we can have us a ménage à trois.
咱们就一妻一妾这样过吧
I'm tall and I'm doing it!
我好高 我成功了