拉契特 第一季 Ratched Season 1 第7集: 第7集

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 悬疑 / 惊悚 / 同性 / 犯罪

导演: 瑞恩·墨菲 / 迈克尔·乌彭达尔 / 尼尔森·克拉格 / 詹妮弗·林奇 / 丹尼尔·米纳汉 / 虞琳敏

演员: 莎拉·保罗森 / 朱迪·戴维斯 / 芬·维特洛克 / 辛西娅·尼克松 / 哈里特·桑塞姆·哈里斯 / 乔恩·琼·布里恩斯 / 查尔斯·卡维尔 / 莎朗·斯通 / 亨特·帕瑞施 / 阿曼达·普拉莫 /


台词
NETFLIX 原创剧集
Your Honor, my husband has chosen his career over his obligations
法官大人 我的丈夫只在乎他的事业
as a spouse and as a father.
无视作为配偶和父亲的责任
He's so absent that I had to bring my mother
他没有尽到义务 我只好把母亲
from the Philippines.
从菲律宾接来
I'm doing the best that I can.
我已经尽力了
Mr. Baaga, I see you have neglected to hire counsel
巴纳加先生 我看您没有请律师
That's right, Your Honor. I...
是的 法官大人 我...
I was unable to.
我请不起律师
If it pleases the court,
如果法庭准许
while I understand that my wife feels that I have been neglectful
虽然我理解 我的妻子认为我不称职
as a husband and a father,
没有做好丈夫和父亲
I would like to give these proceedings some context
我想说明一下前因后果
which will, I hope, convince my wife to drop this divorce petition,
希望能够说服我的妻子 放弃离婚申请
for the sake of our daughter, Marisol.
为了我们的女儿 玛莉索
For the past year and a half,
在过去一年半里
I have volunteered my services to citizens of Japanese descent
我自愿为日裔公民提供服务
who were sent to various internment camps across the country
按照第9066号行政命令
under Executive Order 9066.
他们被送到全国各地的拘留营
Many in these camps are separated from their families,
许多人被迫骨肉分离
sent to other camps.
被分到不同拘留营
And these people, American citizens,
这些人也是美国公民
display profound psychological distress.
他们表现出严重的心理困扰
So do the children they are forced to leave behind.
被迫抛弃的孩子们也是如此
I find it somewhat ironic, Doctor,
我觉得有点讽刺 医生
that you're so concerned about Jap parents being separated from their kids,
你那么担心日本的父母和孩子分开
but not at all concerned about you being separated from your own.
却对自己的女儿漠不关心
I'm finding for the plaintiff.
我支持原告
Mrs. Baaga, divorce is granted,
巴纳加夫人 我准予离婚
along with full custody of your daughter.
同时拥有女儿的全部监护权
Wait!
等等
Please! That's my daughter!
求你了 那是我的女儿
Daddy!
爸爸
Let me say goodbye to her, please! Marisol!
求你让我跟她道别 玛莉索
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I will provide for you, you understand I promise.
我会抚养你的 明白吗 我保证
It's over!
都结束了
- I love you! - Daddy!
-我爱你 -爸爸
Do come in, Dr.Baaga.
请进吧 巴纳加医生
(一个月后)
- For you. - Thank you.
-给我吧 -谢谢
Come in.
请进
First of all, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to
首先 我想感谢您允许我
meet your son.
见您的儿子
I... He's a charming boy.
我... 他很有魅力
Thank you.
谢谢
Really very intelligent,
非常聪明
and he seemed to be in quite a good mood.
而且他看起来心情很好
He burned the cook today. Did he tell you that
他今天把厨师烫伤了 他跟你说了吗
He heated up a spoon over the stove till it was white-hot
他在炉子上 把勺子加热到滚烫
and put it back in the drawer.
然后又放回抽屉里了
Consuelo has third-degree burns on her hands.
结果导致康斯薇洛双手三度烧伤
That's why he's in such a good mood.
所以他的心情才那么好
It's a clown.
这是一个小丑
It's a clown, he's bleeding.
一个小丑 他流血了
Your son is ill, Mrs. Osgood.
您的儿子病了 奥斯古德夫人
That much is plain.
这是显而易见的
Two penises...
两根阴茎...
severed.
被切断了
The isolation, the extreme fits of violence.
孤立冷漠 极度暴力
And the pleasure he appears to derive from it.
而且他会从中获得快感
And you
那你呢
Can you treat him
你能治好他吗
Please sit down.
请坐
I take my oath as a physician very seriously.
我宣誓做医生 是非常认真的
I've sacrificed everything for it.
我为之牺牲了一切
So I will not deceive you, Mrs. Osgood.
所以我不会欺骗你 奥斯古德太太
No matter what financial incentive there may be for me to do so.
无论这样做会有什么样的经济报酬
A new day is dawning on the science of the human mind.
人类思维科学的新篇章已现曙光
All over the world, astounding new techniques are emerging
在世界各地 令人震惊的新技术正在涌现
that repudiate everything we thought we knew.
我们现有的认知正在不断刷新
The behavior your son exhibits...
您儿子的行为...
The violence.
暴力
The delight in harming others, these...
以伤害他人为乐 所有这些...
These are not his illness.
这些都不是他的疾病本身
They are but symptoms.
而是疾病的症状
His illness, whatever it may be...
他的疾病 不管是什么...
remains cloistered deep in his psyche.
依旧深藏在他的内心深处
And my job would be to find it...
我的工作就是要把它找出来...
diagnose it...
进行诊断...
and treat it.
加以治疗
So to answer your question....
所以我给您的答案是...
I will not treat your son.
我不会简单地给他治疗
I will cure him.
而是会治愈他
拉契特第一季 第7集
(郁金香病房)
Mildred.
米尔德里德
Nurse Ratched.
拉契特护士
Mildred's just fine, Huck.
叫我米尔德里德就行 哈克
I wanted to see how you were doing...
我想看看你怎么样了
after what happened at the dance and everything,
在舞会发生那些事情以后
we... we haven't been able to catch up.
我们还没有机会聊聊
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm doing all right.
我没事的
You
你呢
No, I'm fine.
没事 我也挺好的
Thanks. No complaints.
谢谢 没有什么好抱怨的
Good.
那就好
Actually, there is one thing, not a complaint, really, just...
其实有一件事 不是抱怨 只是...
Well, when...
如果...
something happens like that...
发生那种事...
Violence...
暴力...
And it could have just as easily been you who got shot
也有可能是你中枪
instead of Miss Briggs.
而不是布里格斯小姐
It kind of puts things into perspective, doesn't it
但这就是事实 不是吗
And so I got to thinking, you know......
所以我开始思考 你知道...
there is something I don't really have in my life and...
在我的生命中 一直缺失一样东西...
that's a...
那就是...
That's a sweetheart.
一个爱人
So, I guess what I'm...
所以我觉得...
wondering is if...
我在想...
I could take you out sometime.
我是否可以约你出来
Only if that sounds like something you thought might be nice.
如果你觉得这是好主意的话
Huck.
哈克
I get it. I'm sorry.
我懂了 非常抱歉
No. Huck, please, stop.
不 哈克 别走
It isn't that I don't find you appealing.
并不是我觉得你没有吸引力
You are a wonderful man, Huck.
你是一个好男人 哈克
You're a real-life hero.
你是现实生活中的英雄
But...
但是...
I'm coming to understand that...
我开始意识到...
I might be the kind of person...
我可能也是那种...
The kind of woman...
那种女人...
who enjoys the company...
喜欢其他女人的...
of other women.
陪伴
If you take my meaning.
你懂我的意思了吧
I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone.
如果你不告诉别人 那我会很感激的
Of course.
当然不会
I wouldn't breathe a word of it.
我不会说一个字的
You will find love, Huck.
你会找到真爱的 哈克
Some girl who's gonna love you in the way that you deserve.
会有女生给你真爱的 你应得的真爱
It's...
那...
it ain't love so much.
那就不算爱了
I don't know if that's what I'm missing, I mean, I'm...
我不知道是不是缺少什么 我是说...
I don't know that I have purpose.
我不知道还有什么意义
Huck.
哈克
Huck.
哈克
Don't you worry, Mildred.
别担心 米尔德里德
Your secret's safe with me.
我会替你保守秘密的
Well, I gotta say, Louise,
必须要说 露易丝
I have underestimated you.
我真是低估你了
Here I thought you were some blowsy, alcoholic jazz baby,
我还以为你总是邋邋遢遢 醉醺醺的
and it turns out you're a prize-winning truffle pig.
原来你是一只厉害的松露猪
Don't I know it.
我也没想到呢
You should have seen me, scurrying into her room
可惜你没看到 她离开去舞会以后
after she left for the dance, just like you said.
我就照你说的 迅速溜进了她的房间
I was rooting through her things
我翻找她的东西
like a junkie sniffing around for smack.
就像是瘾君子四处搜寻毒品
It was well worth it.
果然没有白费力气
By the way, that pimento loaf you gave me was so divine.
顺便说一句 你给我的甜椒面包太棒了
I gotta have the recipe.
一定要把食谱告诉我
Sure. Sure.
没问题
Now that I don't understand.
我有点没搞明白
It's just a lot of telephone numbers, or notes.
只是一堆电话号码或便条
And somewhere there's a hand-drawn map,
在某个地方 还有一张手绘地图
and it looks like a man's handwriting to me.
在我看来 像是男人的笔迹
I'm no detective, mind you, but I'm thinking maybe...
我不是侦探 但我想也许...
I missed my calling.
我错过了适合我的职业
Now those really threw me for a loop.
这些东西着实让我困惑
Why is this skirt so obsessed with a mass murderer
为什么一个女人 对一个杀人狂如此着迷
Is she some kind of pervert,
她是不是变态
or something
或者什么的
But then,
但是后来
I looked under the bed.
我看了看床下面
What is that
那是什么
A recorder!
一台录音机
- You talk and it records you... - I know what a recorder is.
-能把对话录下来... -我知道录音机的功能
Just help me with it.
帮我一把
Give it to me.
给我吧
Our friend Nurse Ratched knows how to turn it on.
我们的朋友 拉契特护士 知道如何打开录音机
Not so proficient at knowing how to turn it off.
但不太清楚如何关掉它
She recorded a very...
她录下了一段...
informative exchange with a certain gentleman.
跟一位先生之间很有信息量的交流
No. I have no interest
算了 我可没兴趣听
in listening to Mildred Ratched fornicate.
米尔德里德·拉契特的约炮录音
No, it's not that kind of exchange.
不是那种交流啦
The gentleman in question is a priest.
这位先生是一位牧师
Don't panic. This isn't what it looks like.
不用慌 跟看上去不一样的
Well, this is what it looks like.
好吧 这东西跟看上去是一样的
Close the door and sit, please.
把门关上 过来坐下吧
I think I can help you,
我觉得我可以帮你
but we're going to need to start being honest with each other.
但我们要开始对彼此坦诚相待了
I listened to the tape.
我听过录音带了
You see, Father...
你要知道 神父...
Edmund Tolleson is my brother.
埃德蒙·托尔森是我弟弟
He wasn't born a monster.
他并非生下来就是恶魔
Somebody turned him into one.
他是被逼成那样的
God bless you, Father.
上帝保佑你 神父
I know what a lobotomy sounds like, Mildred.
我知道额叶切断术是什么声音 米尔德里德
The hammer on the ice pick.
用锤子敲击冰锥
The wet cracking sound as it pierces the skull
冰锥穿透头骨 进入额叶时
and enters the frontal lobe.
发出的湿裂声
That's why you came to the hospital, I presume.
我猜这就是你来医院的原因吧
To save your brother.
为了救你弟弟
Which, you know, is understandable, I guess.
我觉得这是可以理解的
Though, performing a lobotomy on a man
不过给一个男人做额叶切断术
whose only crime was
而他唯一的过错
surviving an encounter with Edmund Tolleson
只是跟埃德蒙·托尔森相遇后 幸存下来了
That's a little harder to wrap one's head around.
这就有点难以理解了
I'm not the only person who knows, Mildred.
不是只有我知道这件事 米尔德里德
So if something were to happen to me, if I went missing...
所以如果我发生什么状况 如果我失踪了...
well, then that other party would take this information to the police.
我的同伴就会把这些信息交给警方
Which I have not done.
我还没有报警
As of yet.
目前没有
I'm so tired...
我好累...
of all the running
我厌倦了逃跑
and all the lying.
厌倦了欺骗
The things I've done.
我所做的事情
I know the difference between right and wrong,
我知道对与错之间的区别
and still I've done things that even I cannot believe.
但我还是做了自己都难以相信的事
He's my brother.
他是我的弟弟
We were treated like animals.
我们曾经被像动物一样对待
Worse than animals, and he saved me from it.
还不如动物 是他救了我
He saved my life.
他拯救了我
So I made a promise to myself
所以我下定决心
that I would do whatever it took
我会尽我所能
to repay him for that kindness.
来报答他的恩情
To free him...
去拯救他...
from a fate I knew he didn't deserve,
无论他做了什么
no matter what he'd done.
我觉得他不该被那样对待
Now I don't know what I think he deserves.
现在我都不知道他应该被怎样对待了
Well...
好吧...
he shouldn't be put to death.
他不该被判死刑
And that's what's coming to him, for sure.
不过他即将迎来这样的下场了
But someone like Edmund should be studied.
但埃德蒙这种人 应该被研究一下
Killing him doesn't serve anybody.
把他杀死 对别人没有任何好处
You've been lying a long time, Mildred.
你是一直在撒谎了 米尔德里德
Listening to that recording brought to mind
听完这段录音 让我想起了
all the suspicions I had about you when you first arrived.
你刚来时 我对你充满怀疑
I phoned the office of Army records.
我给军队档案办公室打过电话
I was wrong.
我错了
You were in the service, as your résumé stated.
你确实服役过 就像你的简历写的
You were a nurse.
你是一名护士
But the records didn't mention the manner in which you were discharged,
但档案里没有提到你为什么被免职
and I wonder if you might want to tell me what happened.
你能不能告诉我发生了什么
No.
没错
I wasn't a nurse.
我不是一名护士
I had no training, so I lied and said I did.
我没有受过训练 所以我撒谎说我培训过
I wanted to be a nurse.
我想成为一名护士
I wanted to help people.
我想要救死扶伤
And I felt a calling,
我感受到一种使命感
a genuine calling that I knew was deep and abiding and true.
发自内心的使命感 那是由来已久的真情实感
I was an orphan.
我是个孤儿
Poor, without an education.
非常可怜 没有受过教育
So I just did it.
所以我就那么做了
I lied.
我撒谎了
Is there anything I can do to help you
有什么我能帮你的吗
Yes.
是的
All I was guilty of
我的罪过
was showing these men mercy when no one else would.
就是在没有别人可怜他们时 对他们施以仁慈
But then it got me into trouble.
但这让我陷入了麻烦
Nurse Ratched,
拉契特护士
quite a number of soldiers under your care
你负责的很多士兵
appear to have died of asphyxiation
似乎都死于窒息
without any wounds to their throat or lungs.
但他们的喉咙和肺都没有受伤
Sir, I stand behind the treatment I've provided
长官 对于我负责的每位军人
for every serviceman who's come under my care.
我提供的护理都是没有问题的
I have a sterling reputation.
我的名声很好
Just ask my superiors...
你可以去问我的上级...
Your superiors are why I am talking to you.
就是你的上级让我找你的
They recommended a court-martial.
他们建议把你告到军事法庭
One look in your eye and I can see plain as day
只要看你一眼 我就能看出来
you're as guilty as hell.
你绝对有罪
But they won't be able to prove it.
但他们是无法证明的
So, there ain't gonna be a court-martial.
所以不用去军事法庭了
Get the fuck off this island and out of my Army.
滚出这座岛 滚出我的军队吧
Move!
滚吧
Well, I couldn't stand it.
我无法忍受
I served, just as they had.
我也服役过 像他们一样
I deem this reply a full acceptance
我将此看作完全接受
of the Potsdam Declaration,
"波茨坦公告"
which specifies the unconditional surrender of Japan.
其中要求日本无条件投降
In the reply, there is no...
答复中没有...
The war's over! It's over!
战争结束了 结束了
To an anxious world,
...安抚焦虑的世界
setting off celebrations throughout the country.
引发全国各地的庆祝活动
Washington is jubilant, and in the...
华盛顿欢呼雀跃...
(美国海军护士军团)
So I decided I would lie again.
所以我决定 再撒一次谎
And it worked.
确实管用了
Dr. Hanover never called the State Board.
汉诺威医生始终没有联系护理局
He just hired me.
直接雇我了
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你的坦诚
I've heard the screams
我听到过重病患者
of very ill people wanting to die.
想要求死的尖叫声
I've had patients beg me to kill them.
我遇到过病人 求我杀掉他们
But I never would.
但我不会那么做
That's the difference between us.
这就是咱俩的区别
I'm strong, and you're weak.
我很坚强 你很软弱
Yes.
是啊
You're probably right.
也许你是对的
You've done... terrible things, Mildred.
你做过... 很糟糕的事 米尔德里德
That said, I mean...
即便如此 我是说...
we've all done stupid things in the service of stupid men.
我们都做过蠢事 为了那些蠢男人
Me with Dr. Hanover, you with your brother.
我是因为汉诺威医生 你是因为你弟
So, I can't say I don't feel sympathy for you, Mildred.
所以我不能说我不同情你 米尔德里德
I... I really truly do.
我... 我真心同情你
And don't think for a second that I have forgotten your kindness to me
千万不要以为 舞会那天晚上你对我的好
the night of the dance.
已经被我忘掉了
It was a foreign feeling,
那是一种陌生的感觉
your kindness.
你的善意
I have a plan for us.
我有一个计划 为了咱俩
For you, for me.
为了你 为了我
And for the hospital.
为了整间医院
But I'm gonna need you to vouch for me.
但我需要你向我保证
The hospital is as dear to me as it was to our mother.
对我来说 医院就像母亲一样珍贵
While I realize we don't provide all its funding,
虽然我知道 我们不是全额资助
I do believe we are responsible for the greater part of it, and...
但我相信 我们还是担负了大部分的...
I would hope that could continue.
而且我希望 能够持续下去
As girls, my sister and I wanted to live there.
作为女生 我和姐姐曾想住在那里
My sister, Francine, she began to display some disturbing traits
我的姐姐弗朗辛 当她发育成熟时
when she came upon the cusp of womanhood.
开始表现出一些令人不安的症状
Calm down, Francine, please!
冷静一下 弗朗辛 拜托
She began to hear voices.
她开始听到一些说话声
Darling!
宝贝
At first, they were angels, but...
起初是一些天使 但是...
soon they were the voices of... of demons.
然后就开始有恶魔的声音了
They put her in a cage.
他们把她关进笼子里
They said it would eventually cure her, and it didn't.
他们说 一定可以治愈她 但结果并没有
Francine was kept in that room every day for the rest of her life.
弗朗辛余生每天都被关在那个房间里
- I'm sorry! - No!
-我很抱歉 -不
A life that was short, mercifully.
所幸她的生命很短暂
One day, she broke free and jumped out the window,
有一天 她挣脱束缚 跳出了窗户
breaking her neck.
摔断了脖子
She was finally free.
她终于自由了
My apologies.
抱歉
You certainly didn't come here to hear... my life story.
你们来这里... 不是来听我讲故事的
What is it that brings you ladies here
你们过来 是有什么事呢
Well, it's...
是这样的...
I suppose it's rather sensitive.
我觉得这件事相当敏感
It's about Dr. Hanover.
是关于汉诺威医生的
Y... Yes
怎么
He's fallen out of favor with the governor,
他已经失宠于州长
who is now poised to pull all state funding,
现在州长准备撤掉所有资金
which accounts for a large portion of our operations.
这些资金在我们的运营中占很大一部分
So your foundation would need to provide all the funding
所以你的基金会需要全额支持了
in order to keep the hospital running.
这样才能维持医院的运转
We have a whole list of grievances.
这张清单列明了各种积怨
You see, Dr. Hanover, he...
要知道 汉诺威医生...
he's a dope fiend.
他是一个瘾君子
He's a drug abuser.
他有毒瘾
A drug abuser. That's... That's it.
毒瘾 没错
Is that all
就这样吗
Well, no. But shouldn't it be
不是 但难道这还不够吗
If I may
让我来说吧
Nurse Bucket is being entirely too cautious.
巴克特护士说话太谨慎了
We have reason to suspect
我们有理由怀疑
that Dr. Hanover's credentials are forgeries.
汉诺威医生的证书是伪造的
That in fact,
事实上
his real name is Dr. ManuelBaaga,
他的真名叫曼努埃尔·巴纳加医生
and he is guilty of serious crimes
他曾犯过严重的罪行
that will pose a grave criminal liability for your foundation.
将使您的基金会牵连到严重的刑事责任
But that's not on the list.
但清单上没有这件事呀
This is what you suspect
这是你的怀疑吗
I know it for a fact.
我很清楚 这是事实
As of this moment, however, the general public does not.
但到目前为止 公众还不了解
Dr. Baaga was hired by a wealthy heiress
巴纳加医生曾一位名叫
named Lenore Osgood
丽诺尔·奥斯古德的富婆聘请
to treat her mentally ill son,
治疗她患有精神疾病的儿子
and during the course of these treatments,
在治疗过程中
Dr. Baaga cut off the boy's arms and
巴纳加医生切断了男孩的手臂
sewed on the severed limbs
并将奥斯古德夫人家里
of one of Mrs. Osgood's employees who had just been murdered.
一名刚刚遇害的雇员的手臂缝在了断肢上
The procedure caused the boy's system to be septic.
这种治疗导致男孩出现败血症
He lost both arms, of course,
失去了两只手臂
but also his legs...
同时还失去了双腿
which had to be amputated in order to keep him alive.
为了保命 男孩的双腿被截肢
That should be on the list.
这事应该写在清单上呀
He should be removed immediately.
他应该立即被撤职
Though it does beg the question, who will run the hospital
但这带来一个问题 谁来接管医院
That is, until we can find a replacement.
我们得先找到替代人选
In my professional opinion,
依我的专业意见
there is no better candidate for interim head
临时院长的人选
than Nurse Betsy Bucket here.
非贝琪·巴克特护士莫属
And believe me when I tell you,
有一件事 你得相信我
she practically runs the place as it is.
其实现在 医院就是她一手操持着的
Well...
好吧...
I guess I owe you one.
看来我欠你一个人情
Do you mean that
你是认真的吗
Yes. Why
是啊 怎么了
Then make Huck head nurse.
那就让哈克做护士长
What
什么
He isn't even remotely qualified.
他根本不够格
Neither am I, remember
我也是 你记得吗
He's hard-working, he's trustworthy.
他工作很努力 也很值得信赖
He'll devote his life
只要你给他机会
to the hospital if you just give him the opportunity.
他会把一生都奉献给医院的
Betsy.
贝琪
Come on, it's the right thing to do.
拜托 这是正确的事
- What are you up to - I'm not up to anything.
-你有什么打算 -我没有任何打算
Nurse Bucket, I'd like to be alone, if you wouldn't mind.
巴克特护士 希望你不介意 我想自己待一会
What's this
这是什么
Dr. Hanover...
汉诺威医生...
you've been dismissed.
你已经被撤职了
I have been named
我被任命为
interim head of this hospital until a replacement can be found.
这家医院的临时院长 直到找到替代人选
You are free to collect your belongings,
你可以随意拿走你的行李
but you are asked to please vacate the premises.
但请你离开房间
The police...
警方...
have been made aware of your identity.
已经知道你的身份了
- Wait. - And...
-等等 -而且...
My identity, yes. I...
我的身份 是的 我...
have been struggling with substance abuse, but...
一直在跟药物滥用作斗争 但是...
Doctor.
医生
I know why you changed your name.
我知道你为什么改名字了
I know what you did to that young man that you were treating.
我知道你对那位年轻病人做过什么了
Now, I don't believe you could be at fault, I truly don't.
我认为错不在你 真的
But now the police know about it as well,
但现在警察也知道了
so you're going to have to...
所以你要...
explain to them what really happened.
向他们解释一下 到底发生什么了
They're on their way.
他们马上就来
Doctor.
医生
I did love you.
我爱过你
I loved your purpose and your calling.
我爱你目标明确 有使命感
I loved your need to help people.
我爱你愿意帮助别人
Just to be able to be near you, to watch you,
能接近你 看着你
it made me feel so honored.
我已倍感荣幸
I believe in you.
我相信你
I will always believe in you.
我会永远相信你
Then why would you do this to me
那你为什么这样对我
Look at Charlotte, at...
看看夏洛特...
I'm on the precipice of helping so many people!
我马上就能帮助许多人了
That's why I'm letting you go.
所以我要放你走
I've treated you poorly, Betsy.
我对你态度很差 贝琪
You didn't deserve that.
是我对不住你
Dr. Hanover, I'm told you're not supposed to be handling patients.
汉诺威医生 我听说您不能处理病人了
No. We are leaving.
不 我们要离开
You're not in charge anymore.
您不再负责这里了 先生
This patient admitted herself to this hospital,
这位病人是主动来这间医院的
and she's free to leave whenever she chooses.
只要她选择离开 就可以随意离开
Do you believe Dr. Hanover's treatments have helped you
你相信汉诺威医生的治疗 对你有帮助吗
I believe he's the only person who can help me.
我相信只有他能够救我
As head nurse, I'm allowing both of them to go.
作为护士长 我允许他们俩离开
I should have never let you into this hospital.
我就不该让你进入这间医院
I know the kind of price that's on your head, Doctor.
我知道你的脑袋值多少钱 医生
And I'm letting you walk right out the door.
但我还是让你离开了
So I'd say, letting me into this hospital
所以我觉得 让我进医院
was the best decision you ever made.
是你做过的最佳选择
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello
- Mrs. Osgood -Yes.
-奥斯古德夫人吗 -是的
Mildred Ratched.
我是米尔德里德·拉契特
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
恐怕我有一些坏消息要告诉你
Dr. Hanover is now out of my reach.
汉诺威医生已经超出我的能力范围了
I'm sorry, but I simply won't be able to help you.
我很抱歉 但我已经没法帮你了
I told you I wanted his head on a platter.
我说过 我想看到他的脑袋被砍掉
Yes. I appreciate that you're angry.
是啊 我理解你的愤怒
I just need you to understand
我只是想让你明白
that any arrangement we once had is now null and void.
我们以前的安排现在全都无效了
And if you ever attempt to harm me
如果你想伤害我
or even contact me again,
或者再联系我
I will notify the FBI
我会告诉联邦调查局
about your attempts on Dr. Hanover's life.
说你想害汉诺威医生
Do you understand me, Mrs. Osgood
你听明白了吗 奥斯古德夫人
How dare you betray me, you double-crossing little...
你竟敢背叛我 小叛徒...
Hello.
您好
We would like two rooms, please.
我们想要两间房
That'll be nine dollars.
一共九美元
Name
姓名
Davis. Randall Davis.
戴维斯 兰德尔·戴维斯
Rooms nine and ten.
9号和10号房间
Thank you.
谢谢
I feel a bit woozy.
我觉得有点晕
My head is spinning a little.
我的头有点晕
You're okay.
你没事的
The mild sedation I gave you is starting to wear off.
我给你的轻度镇静剂开始失效了
I just want you to get something in your stomach,
我想让你吃点东西
and then get you off to bed.
然后上床睡觉
And what can I do for you
我能为您做什么
Coffee for me, and water... a soft-boiled egg, perhaps.
我要咖啡 再来一杯水和半熟水煮蛋
With toast.
还有吐司面包
Yeah.
好啊
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, folks like you, you gotta pay in advance.
要知道 你们这种人是需要提前付钱的
You don't gotta be uppity about it.
这也没什么好得瑟的
Doctor.
医生
If you don't mind my asking...
如果您不介意我问的话...
what is your plan
您有什么计划
My plan is to make you whole.
我的计划是让你康复
I'd like to try and get us across the border to... to Canada.
我想试着带你越过边境去加拿大
Once we get to the crossing...
等我们到达国境线...
you will drive, and I will hide in the trunk.
就换你来开车 我躲在后备箱里
I have a... a colleague at a hospital in Vancouver.
我有一位同事 在温哥华的一家医院
He might be willing to admit you,
他也许会愿意接收你
and then I can continue our treatments in secret.
然后就可以秘密地继续治疗了
Once you're cured, and I...
等你痊愈了
do believe you will be cured, Charlotte,
我相信你能被治愈的 夏洛特
then perhaps I can...
也许我就可以...
I can come out of hiding.
不再躲躲藏藏了
What's happening Where am I
怎么回事 我在哪里
Charlotte. It's me. Dr. Hanover.
夏洛特 是我 汉诺威医生
I'm just going to get you to bed, okay
我要扶你上床睡觉 好吗
Sit.
坐下吧
Okay.
好的
You're okay.
你没事的
Okay, lay down. Go lay down..
好的 躺下 躺下吧
This was my fault.
这是我的错
I should have let you... let you rest as soon as we got here.
我们入住以后 就应该让你休息的
But...
但是...
you're okay now.
你现在没事了
You're okay.
你没事了
Just sleep.
快睡觉吧
I'll be right next door.
我就在隔壁
Police! Anybody in there
警察 里面有人吗
Just a minute. Fuck.
等一下 可恶
Charlotte. Get up, get up. It's the police.
夏洛特 快起来 是警察
- Get in the closet. - No, no, no...
-躲进壁橱里 -不 不...
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay...
没事的 没事的 没事的...
- It's okay, it's okay. - No.
-没事的 没事的 -不
No, no, no, please.
不 不 求你了
No, no, please.
不 不 求你了
So sorry, officer, can I help you
不好意思 警官 有什么事吗
Yeah, you're not the one who double-parked out front, are you
是你把车并排停在前面了吗
The Cadillac DeVille
那辆凯迪拉克帝威
No, I... unfortunately, I can't... I can't afford a Cadillac.
不是的 可惜我买不起凯迪拉克
All right. Well, sorry to bother you. Good night, now.
好的 抱歉打扰了 晚安
I'm so sorry, Charlotte. It was a false alarm.
我很抱歉 夏洛特 是错误警报
You're shit.
你就是狗屎
You're no doctor.
你根本不是医生
You're garbage.
你就是垃圾
Ondine
盎丁
It's me, Dr. Hanover.
是我 汉诺威医生
Would you please tell Charlotte she's safe
能不能告诉夏洛特 她已经安全了
How dare you shut me in a closet.
你竟然敢把我关在壁橱里
I played first chair violin for the Boston Pops.
我是波士顿流行乐团的首席小提琴手
And who... are you
你又是谁呢
You're nothing!
你什么都不是
You're noooo...!
你一文不值...
Charlotte
夏洛特
Hitler!
希特勒
You're Adolf Hitler!
你是阿道夫·希特勒
I knew you'd try and find me someday,
我知道 总有一天 你会找到我
but I found you instead, you Nazi son of a bitch!
但我先找到你了 你这混蛋纳粹
Charlotte, it's me, your doctor. Dr. Hanover...
夏洛特 我是你的医生 汉诺威医生...
You changed your little mustache.
你把小胡子剃掉了呢
Well, you ain't fooling nobody...
你骗不了任何人的...
Adolf!
阿道夫
You remember me
你还记得我吗
Apollo
阿波罗
I'm the motherfucker that won all them gold medals
就是我在你们举办的奥运会上
at your Olympics.
赢得了所有金牌
And that same motherfucker gets to kill you!
你的生命也将终结在我的手中
Nurse Ratched
拉契特护士
There's a woman on the phone for you.
有一位女士打电话找您
Thank you.
谢谢
This is Nurse Ratched.
我是拉契特护士
Where are you
你在哪里
Lock the door and stay where you are.
把门锁好 不要出去
I'm on my way.
我马上过去
I can't remember what happened.
我不记得发生什么事了
I swear, I can't remember.
我发誓 我不记得了
There... There was someone at the door, so...
当时有人敲门 所以...
he threw me in the closet,
他就把我关在壁橱里了
and then I can't remember what happened.
后面发生的事 我就都不记得了
Suddenly, I was...
突然之间 我就...
I was sitting on the bathroom floor,
坐在浴室地板上了
and I was covered in blood.
身上都是血
And I came out and I found him...
我走出来就发现...
I found him just... just lying there.
我发现他躺在那里
- Did I do this Did I Did I - Charlotte, listen to me.
-是我做的吗 是吗 -夏洛特 听我说
- I swear I didn't mean it. - Sit down.
-我发誓我不是故意的 -坐下吧
- I didn't mean to, but I must have! - Please sit down, deep breaths. Sit.
-我不是故意的 但肯定是我做的 -先坐下 深呼吸
- My God! - Listen to me.
-我的天啊 -听我说
My God!
我的天啊
I know that this wasn't your fault.
我知道这不是你的错
You cared very much for Dr. Hanover
你非常关心汉诺威医生
and would never willingly do anything to harm him.
不会做任何伤害他的事情
But unfortunately, the police are not going to understand that.
但可惜警察不会明白的
And I'm afraid you don't have much time.
恐怕你的时间不多了
Let's get you cleaned up.
让我帮你清理一下吧
I brought your clothes.
我给你带衣服来了
Bus 387, San Diego, boarding now.
387路巴士 前往圣迭戈 现在检票
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Put large luggage in the stowaway cabins.
请将大件行李放在行李舱里
That bus leaves for San Diego in five minutes.
五分钟后 这辆巴士就要出发去圣迭戈了
Cross the border into Mexico, on foot.
步行穿过边境 进入墨西哥
Make your way to Ensenada.
你自己去恩塞纳达吧
There's a psychiatric hospital there called San Luis.
那里有一家 叫圣路易斯医院的精神病院
You will be safe there for now.
你到那里 就暂时安全了
It's all right.
没事的
There's $50 in that suitcase.
行李箱里有50美元
If you telephone me in a few weeks,
如果几周后 你给我打电话
I might be able to send you a lot more.
也许我可以再给你一些钱
Thank you, Mildred.
谢谢你 米尔德里德
I don't feel I'm deserving of such kindness.
我觉得我配不上你的善良
What...
怎么...
What is it
怎么了
What about Dr. Hanover
那汉诺威医生怎么办呢
I'll take care of that.
交给我来处理吧
(坦普尔五金店 营业中)
Hi, there.
你好啊
Well, I did not expect to see you.
我没想到会见到你
And now to payment.
现在该给你报酬了
Pleasure doing business with ya.
很高兴跟你做生意
I've waited so long for this moment.
为了这一刻 我等待很久了
Mother.
妈妈
This doesn't fix anything, Mother.
这也于事无补的 妈妈
I know that.
我知道
But now...
但是现在...
we can finally rest knowing that that man has paid
那个人已经为他对你犯下的罪行付出了代价
for the terrible thing he did to you.
这件事总算画上句号了
What about what you did to me
那你对我做的事呢
You're the one who hired him.
是你聘请他的
You're the one who's kept me cooped up in here, hiding me
是你把我关在这里 把我藏起来的
- because you're so, so ashamed. - No...
-因为你觉得很丢人 -不是的
Yes, Mommy.
是的 妈妈
- No. - Yes.
-不是的 -是的
You love your monkey more than you love me.
你爱你的猴子 胜过爱我
- No. - Yes, you do, Mommy.
-不是的 -就是的 妈妈
I don't. I love you.
没有 我爱你
My darling boy.
我的宝贝儿子
I love you.
我爱你
I hate you, Mother.
我恨你 妈妈
And now you're going to pay for all the things you've done to me.
现在你要为你对我所做的一切 付出代价了
(汽车旅馆)
Yes, I'm looking for Mildred Ratched.
是啊 我找米尔德里德·拉契特
Can you tell me which room
您能告诉我是哪间房吗
I heard your car pull up.
我听到你停车的声音了
Hello, Anna.
你好 安娜
It's been a long time, Milly.
好久不见 小米
Who is this, a distant relation
这是谁呀 远房亲戚吗
Up yours, Louise.
滚远点 露易丝
If you'll follow me, please.
请跟我过来吧
I still blame myself for what happened to you and Edmund.
对于你和埃德蒙的遭遇 我一直很自责
I was the one that found them for you.
是我帮你们找到寄养家庭的
No.
没有啦
You were our guardian angel.
你是我们的守护天使
Angels don't make mistakes like that.
天使不会犯这种错误的
That couple, I thought they'd be the perfect foster parents.
我以为那对夫妻会是完美的养父母
When I found out what they did to you and Edmund,
当我发现他们那样对待你和埃德蒙
I... I wanted to gouge out their eyes myself.
我都想动手挖出他们的眼睛
"Their murder was ruled a justifiable homicide"
"他们的遇害被裁定为正当杀人"
I didn't know that.
我不知道呢
It was the state that put you into that house, after all.
毕竟是政府允许他们收养你们的
Afterwards, Edmund was sent to a home for delinquent boys.
后来 埃德蒙被送到了少管所
- I went there. - What
-我去过那里 -什么
When
什么时候
It's where I saw him.
我是在那里见到他的
When When did you see him
什么时候 你什么时候去见他的
When I got out of the foster system,
我从寄养家庭出来以后
I contacted every juvenile facility in the state,
我联系了州内所有的少管所
and no one would tell me if they had my Edmund.
没有人愿意告诉我埃德蒙是否在押
-So I started visiting them, one by one.
所以我开始一个个地去实地考察
And it took two years, but I finally found him.
花了两年时间 终于找到他了
Edmund!
埃德蒙
Hi.
Mildred.
米尔德里德
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我四处找你
Well, you found me.
你找到我了
And just in time, too.
而且来得正是时候
I'm getting out of here in a week.
还有一周 我就要出去了
Really
真的吗
Yeah, next Wednesday.
是啊 下周三
8:00 a.m.
上午八点
Edmund.
埃德蒙
I will be here.
我会来接你的
I'll take you with me.
我接你出去
We will stay together.
我们再也不分开了
I promise.
我保证
Yeah, I'd like that.
是啊 那好啊
Play time's over!
放风时间结束了
Next Wednesday, 8:00 a.m.
下周三 早上八点
Don't forget.
不要忘了
When I went back the next week...
第二周 我去那里的时候...
he was already gone.
他已经离开了
He lied to me.
他骗了我
He had been released the day before.
他是前一天被释放的
On a Tuesday.
周二
He told me Wednesday.
他跟我说是周三
But I'd left him behind all those years ago,
但我几年前也曾抛弃过他
so it was payback, I guess.
所以我想 这是他的报复
Mildred.
米尔德里德
No, there was nothing you could have done for him.
不是的 你对他也无能为力
He was already too broken by then.
那时候 他已经出问题了
His mother was a woman by the name of Margaret McGuire.
他的母亲 是一个叫玛格丽特·麦奎尔的女人
Before she died of a drug overdose,
在她死于吸毒过量之前
she had been a nun.
曾经当过修女
And claimed to have been raped
她声称被一个
by a man named Joseph Sullivan...
叫约瑟夫·沙利文的男人强奸了...
one of the four priests that Edmund murdered.
也就是埃德蒙谋杀的四名牧师之一
God.
天啊
God.
我的天啊
Mildred.
米尔德里德
I know that you want to help him,
我知道你想帮他
but don't waste your life
但不要浪费生命
trying to save someone who cannot be saved.
去拯救一个不可能被拯救的人了
I feel like you might be overreacting.
我觉得你可能反应过度了
You just lost your job, that's all.
你刚失去工作 仅此而已
So moving East
要搬到东海岸吗
Don't choose a long-term solution to a short-term problem.
不要为短期问题 选择长期的解决方案
Governor Wilburn is not a nice man.
威尔伯恩州长不是好人
He's not the dirtiest there is, but he's not the cleanest, either.
他不是最脏的 但也不是最干净的
The second I get close to a job with another elected,
如果我找其他官员谋求职位
he'll threaten them, or make up lies about me.
他就会威胁他们 或者编造谎言诬陷我
My only chance for a job in politics is...
我想要找一份政界的工作...
to go back East, far away from him.
只能回到东海岸 远离他
My darling.
我的妻子
Ex-darling.
前妻
Gwendolyn...
格温多林...
I will miss you.
我会想你的
I'm sorry about the things that I said when it ended.
我们结束时 很抱歉对你说了那些话
That was...
那简直...
that was not my finest hour.
那都是不堪回首的时光了
- I was hurt... - Trevor, Trevor...
-我很伤心... -特雷弗...
No, let me say this.
不 让我说完
I was hurt... because I did love you so much.
我很伤心... 因为我很爱你
I do.
真的
But as per absolutely always, you were right.
但你是对的 一向如此
There is a better life out there for the both of us.
对我俩来说 都有更好的生活在等着我们
I met...
我遇到了...
I met a wonderful man, Gwen.
我遇到一位很棒的男士
His name is Andrew,
他的名字叫安德鲁
and he is just...
他就是...
everything I thought I couldn't have,
我以为我不会拥有那样的真爱
so I owe you for him.
所以是我欠你的
I'm so glad.
我很替你高兴
I'm so glad.
我很高兴
Wherever you end up, whatever you need,
无论你到哪里 无论你需要什么
I will always be there for you.
我都会支持你的
And I will always love you.
我也会一直爱你
I was hoping we could talk.
我希望能跟你聊聊
You checked out of the motel.
你从汽车旅馆里搬走了
I tried to telephone you.
我试着给你打电话来着
The governor's fired me, Mildred.
州长把我解雇了 米尔德里德
My career is over.
我的职业生涯结束了
I'm going home to Connecticut to live with my mother.
我要回康乃狄克州 跟我母亲住一起
Maybe I can get a job at the five-and-dime.
也许可以在打折商店找一份工作
May I offer you some tea
我给你泡点茶吧
I would love some. Thank you.
那太好了 谢谢
You lied to me from the very beginning.
从一开始 你就跟我撒谎
You used me as a way to keep your brother alive.
你利用我 来让你弟弟活命
I didn't lie to you.
我没有对你撒谎
I just... I couldn't tell you everything right away...
只是我没法把事实全都告诉你...
Mildred! You lied!
米尔德里德 你就是撒谎了
Until the lie didn't serve you anymore.
直到你没法继续圆谎了
Then you decided to tell the truth.
你才决定说出真相
And I understand that the world has not been kind to you,
我知道这个世界对你并不好
and I'm sorry for that, I truly am,
我为你感到遗憾 我真心遗憾
but that doesn't give you the right
但你也没有权利
to dissemble at every possible opportunity
只要有机会就对周围的人遮遮掩掩
to the people around you whose only mistake
而那些人唯一的错误
was to care about you.
就是关心你
I know that.
我知道
Do you
是吗
Because I honestly don't think that you do.
因为我觉得你不懂
My feelings for you are real.
我对你的感情是真实的
I don't think...
我不觉得...
that you have any idea what your feelings are,
你清楚自己的感受
because you have been lying for so long.
因为一直以来 你都在撒谎
It's second nature to you.
这已经是你的第二天性了
You even lie to yourself.
你甚至自欺欺人
Well, your lying
你的谎言
and your selfishness have cost me... everything.
你的自私 已经让我失去一切了
I don't know what my life is anymore.
我已经不知道 自己的生活会如何了
I don't understand how I got so... tangled up in you,
我不明白 我为什么... 那么迷恋你
and I don't understand whether my feelings for you are real.
我也不清楚 我对你的感情是不是真的
And you waltzed into my heart, and I cannot get you out.
你大摇大摆走进我的心 我却没法把你赶走
Gwendolyn.
格温多林
I love you.
我爱你
Gwendolyn.
格温多林
I don't even know what I'm supposed to say to that.
我都不知道 我该怎么回答你了
And anyway, I don't believe you!
不管怎样 我不相信你
What I kept from you...
我一直瞒着你...
that was not easy for me to do.
其实我也很纠结的
I wanted to tell you everything.
我也想要向你坦白一切
And I understand how awful that would make you feel,
我知道这会让你多难过
how used you must have felt.
你一定觉得自己被利用了
The lies I told to get into that hospital,
为了进医院 为了接近埃德蒙
to get closer to Edmund...
我撒了很多谎
Those were amoral acts, and I understand that completely,
这是不道德的行为 我完全明白
but you must understand that I had no choice.
但你必须明白 我别无选择
And if I had to, I would do it all over again.
如果有必要 我会重新来过
I wish you could leave the pain I've caused behind us.
我希望你能把我造成的痛苦抛诸脑后
Let go of the resentment, the suspicion.
放下怨恨和怀疑吧
My feelings for you are the truest thing in me.
我对你的感情 是我内心最真实的东西
I love you. Do you hear me
我爱你 你听见了吗
I love you.
我爱你
Dr. Hanover is dead.
汉诺威医生已经死了
He's...
他...
No, no, no.
不 不
Please...
求你了...
tell me... tell me you didn't...
告诉我... 不是你...
No, no.
不是的
No, I had nothing to do with it,
不 跟我没有关系
but as a result, I have come into some money.
但结果是 我得到了一笔钱
I... I don't want to hear
我不想听了
what I'm sure are all the sordid particulars.
我敢肯定都是一些肮脏的细节
Gwendolyn, it means we can...
格温多林 这意味着我们可以...
we can run away together, you and...
我们可以一起私奔了
And my answer to you, Mildred, is no.
米尔德里德 我的答案是不要
That is not what my life is going to be.
我不希望我的生活变成那样
Our life.
我们的生活
- It is not! - Why
-不是的 -为什么
All right. Do you hear me That is not what my life is going to be.
你听见了吗 我不希望我的生活变成那样
- Why not Why - It just isn't.
-为什么 -就是不要
Because I had an x-ray yesterday.
因为我昨天去拍X光了
Because the doctor wanted to see how my lung was healing.
因为医生想看看 我的肺部愈合情况
And he found a tumor
结果他发现 我的左侧乳房
the size of a walnut inside my left breast.
有一个胡桃大小的肿瘤
What
什么
And I don't have long.
我剩下的日子不多了
- We will find someone. - We
-我们会有办法的 -我们
We'll find a doctor.
我们一起找医生
- Yes, we. You have to. - No. You have to stop.
-是的 你必须这样 -不要 别说了
- Listen to me, God damn it... - You have to stop!
-听我说 可恶... -你别说了
There is nothing that anyone can do!
谁都无力回天了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to find someone.
我去帮你找人
A doctor.
帮你找医生
We have all the money in the world.
我们有足够的钱
We will go to the ends of the Earth if we have to.
我愿意为你赴汤蹈火
I love you, do you hear me I will not lose you.
我爱你 听见了吗 我不会失去你的
Mildred...
米尔德里德...
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Next page.
下一页
There it is, there it is.
就是这里 就是这里
Fucking Diego.
可恶的迭戈
The nerve.
真有种呀
Told the police that I had him kill my mother.
竟然告诉警察是我让他杀了我母亲
Can you imagine
你能想象吗
Of course, they didn't believe him.
当然 他们不相信他
Stupid fool.
傻瓜
I miss my mother.
我好想我妈妈
Master Henry, your lawyer is here.
亨利少爷 您的律师来了
This is the last will and testament of Lenore Hortense Osgood.
这是丽诺尔·霍顿斯·奥斯古德的遗嘱
"I will, devise, bequeath and give half of all my property and estate
"我会将我的全部各类财产
of every kind and character,
分出一半
including but not limited to real and personal property,
包括但不限于 在我去世之日
in which I may have an interest at the date of my death,
可能享有权益的不动产和动产
to...
遗赠给...
the West Indies Art Foundation
西印度群岛艺术基金会
for the construction of a museum in Bridgetown, Barbados,
在巴巴多斯的布里奇顿建造博物馆
of which the paintings and sculptures I have purchased over the years
我多年来购买的绘画和雕塑
will constitute a permanent collection.
将成为永久馆藏
The other half...
另一半...
will go to my monkey, Petunia, and her continued care."
将赠给我的猴子佩丘尼亚 用作继续照料"
What!
什么
Wha...!
什么…
"My son, Henry,
"我的儿子 亨利
will be transferred to the care of a psychiatric institution,
将被转到精神病院
where he will spend the rest of his life.
在那里度过他的余生
I hereby revoke any and all prior wills and codicils I have made.
本人特此撤销 所有先前订立之遗嘱及附件
Signed,
签字人
L.H. Osgood."
丽诺尔·霍顿斯·奥斯古德"
I realize this news comes as a shock to most of you.
我知道 对你们大多数人来说 这个消息都很震惊
But I assure you, this transition in leadership
但我向你们保证 这次领导层交接
has been and will remain seamless,
一直是无缝衔接的 以后也将如此
with fewer bizarre...
没有任何波澜
and seemingly...
以及...
avoidable incidents.
可以避免的意外
I have been named interim head of Lucia State Hospital
我被任命为露西亚州立医院临时院长
until Dr. Hanover's replacement can be found.
直到找到汉诺威医生的替代者
The selection and interview process for qualified candidates...
选拔和面试合格候选人的过程...
It could take a while.
可能需要一段时间
But Nurse Ratched has agreed to stay on.
但拉契特护士同意留下来
And I am promoting Huck Finnegan to the position of head nurse,
我任命哈克·芬尼根为护士长
so that we will be able to continue caring for our existing patients,
以继续照顾现有的病人
as well as seeking out new ones.
同时寻找新的病人
And it is my mission that every bed in this facility will be filled
我的任务是尽快将医院的所有床位
as soon as is practical.
全都填满
But make no mistake,
但毫无疑问
it is a new day at this hospital,
这是医院的新开始
and I am overjoyed and humbled
我倍感高兴 又万分惭愧
to have been given the opportunity
能有机会
to provide you all with an example of leadership, grace,
向你们所有人展示领导力 慈善心
and world-class caregiving for the neediest among us.
以及世界级的护理 为最需要的人提供帮助
Now, let's get to work.
现在 各位去工作吧
Excuse me
不好意思
What about doctors
那医生怎么办
Do we even have any
我们还有医生吗
Honestly...
说实话...
who needs them
谁需要他们呢
字幕翻译:Zeo Niu