m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
I'm not allowed to eat for 12 hours before my surgery,
手术之前12小时都不能吃东西
and I only got two more minutes.
我只剩两分钟了
What surgery are you having?
你也要动什么手术吗
I'm stress eating.
我是压力型暴饮暴食
My best friend's getting a vasectomy tomorrow.
我最好的朋友明天要去结扎了
And you're sad you won't be able to bear his child?
你是难过自己再也没机会怀他宝宝吗
If it's "Vasectomy gone wrong" videos,
如果是"结扎手术失误"视频集锦
he's seen them all.
他已经全部看过了
Including the one of the guy who's sitting
包括一个男人看起来像坐在哈密瓜上
on what appears to be a cantaloupe but is not.
但其实是他自己血肿蛋蛋的那个视频
They're going to start making Professor Proton's science show again.
他们要重新开拍《质子教授科学秀》节目了
I thought he passed away.
我还以为他已经过世了
He was cremated, and his remains were put in a baking soda volcano.
他火化后 骨灰都投进了小苏打火山里了
儿童科学节目常有的科学小实验水中加入几勺苏打粉 再加一点白醋能像火山爆发
Don't make jokes. He meant a lot to Sheldon.
别乱开玩笑 他对谢尔顿意义重大
Oh, me, too. I grew up watching his show.
我也一样 我是看着他节目长大的
He's one of the reasons I became a scientist.
他是我成为科学家的原因之一
Thought you did it just to get girls.
我还以为你是为了把妹呢
Joke's on you. It worked.
哈哈 我不是把到你了吗
Have they found anyone to replace him?
他们找到接班人了吗
No, not yet, and it won't be easy.
不 还没有 这可不简单
Arthur Jeffries was an accomplished scientist.
亚瑟·杰弗里斯是一个成就颇丰的科学家
You know who'd make a great Professor Proton?
你知道谁可以演好质子教授吗
She's not a scientist.
她不是科学家
Uh, then explain to me why
那你告诉我
she has chemistry with literally everyone.
为什么她和每个人都能产生化学反应
It would be nice if they cast a woman.
如果他们能让女演员来演也不错
Oh, you've already got Doctor Who and the Ghostbusters.
你们已经有了《神秘博士》和《捉鬼特工队》
Leave us something.
给我们男人剩点吧
Who do you think it should be?
你觉得应该让谁演
Well, it should be a scientist I respect.
应该选一个我敬重的科学家
You know, someone with a pleasing voice
一个声线悦耳动听
and symmetrical facial features.
五官均匀对称的人
Is he talking about himself?
他是在说他自己吗
If he's talking, he's talking about himself.
他说话时 都是在说自己
I just know how much Professor Proton touched me as a child,
我只知道质子教授在我小时候触碰了我心
and I feel that I owe it to him
我觉得我应该还他这份情
to try and touch as many children as possible.
也该像他那样去"触碰"更多孩子
You should put that on your audition tape.
你该把这句话放进试镜视频里
翻译 翻译民工赛太公 猫咪奴隶YY猫 油腻希 猫中之王
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
No, I'm very nervous.
不 人家紧张死了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
There is no gift shop. Sit down.
这里没有礼品店 给我坐下
This was your idea.
这也是你自己的主意啊
So was having sex, and look where that got us.
滚床单也是我的主意 你看看后果多严重
This isn't a big deal. Stop whining.
这没什么大不了的 别唧歪了
When you were in labor and I said that, you kicked me.
你生娃时我也说过同样的话 结果你踹了我
Howard Wolowitz?
霍沃德··沃罗威茨
- Want me to go with you? - No.
-要我陪你进去吗 -不用
- I'll be fine. - Yeah, we got this.
-我没事 -对啊 我俩可以的
Other way, buster.
走错方向了 小子
I'm working on my facial expressions.
我正在练习我的面部表情
See, uh, I've got interested.
看 这是我燃起兴致的表情
I've got very interested.
这是兴致高昂的表情
Why would you be enraged?
你怎么会暴怒呢
Hmm. Better to have it and not need it
准备要万全 平日多烧香
than to need it and not have it.
好过临时抱佛脚
Hello. I am theoretical physicist, Dr. Sheldon Cooper,
大家好 我是理论物理学家 谢尔顿·库珀博士
auditioning for the role of Professor Proton.
为质子博士一角试镜
Now, excuse me while I get into character.
现在 请允许我进入角色
Hello. I am Professor Proton.
大家好 我是质子教授
And today, boys and girls,
今天 孩子们
we're going to have fun with science.
我们要一起进入有趣的科学世界
Did you know you could calculate the mass of an electron
你知道可以用手边的家庭用品
using household items? It's true.
计算出电子的质量吗 真的可以呢
All you'll need is a pencil, some paper,
你只需要一支铅笔 一些纸
dry ice, rubbing alcohol,
干冰 外用酒精
and a spool of 50-micron-thick cobalt-60 wire.
和一卷50微米细的钴60线轴
And, remember, don't put it in your mouth,
要记得 别把线轴放进嘴里
or instead of becoming a scientist,
不然你没变成科学家
you'll become wildly radioactive.
就先变成放射狂人了
Hang on. I have a question.
等一下 我有个问题
Do you have any experiments that aren't life-threatening?
你有其他没有致命危险的实验吗
Come on! That was a perfect take, and you ruined it.
不是吧 人家拍得好好的 全被你毁了
Oh, look! Hey, I did need enraged.
你看 我暴怒的表情用上了
- Really hurts, huh? - No.
-看来真的很痛啊 -不痛
He's just saying, "Ow can these prices be so low""
他只是在说"哎哟 这价格太划算了"
It's gonna be okay. A day or two of rest,
别担心 只需休息一两天就好
and you'll be fine.
你会好起来的
You know nothing about Jewish people.
那你真是不懂戏精犹太人了
Um, let me go check on her.
我去看看她
Okay, uh, this is a bit awkward.
好了 现在有一点小尴尬了
It says here that I need to check the area
手册上写我需要检查一下手术部位的
for redness and swelling.
发红和肿胀情况
You know what? It hurts so much, go ahead.
我已经痛到麻木了 随你便吧
So you see, boys and girls,
所以孩子们
H, or helicity, is the natural variable to use relativistically
H 也就是螺旋性 是使用相对论的自然变量
is defined as S dot P, divided by the magnitude of P.
S·P 再除以P的量
So the next time someone on the playground tells you
所以下次如果操场上有人告诉你
you can only use integral values for the matrix
你只能用整数值来
that determines the spin of the antiproton,
决定反质子的自旋
you stop being friends with that kid,
别和那孩子做朋友
'cause he's going nowhere.
因为他肯定成不了材
Until next week, this is Professor Proton saying,
我们下周再会 质子教授跟大家说
That's "Bye" in ASCII binary,
是美国信息交换标准代码二进制数的"拜"
So, what do you think?
你们觉得如何呢
Well, I already told him that I loved it,
我已经跟他说我觉得超赞了
but if you found it confusing or dangerous or--
但如果你们有人觉得说得太绕 太危险...
I don't know-- three to four times too long,
或我随便举例 比如超长了几倍时间
now is the time to share.
现在就可以提出你们的意见
I... I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
Leonard, do you know what to say?
莱纳德 你有什么想说的吗
Sheldon, uh, I thought it, uh...
谢尔顿 我觉得呢...
It-it looked like you were having so much fun.
感觉视频中的你 玩得很开心
That's what you used to tell me to say to Penny
你以前也教过我用这话应付佩妮
after one of her terrible plays.
就在看完她难看的表演后教的
Well, what was wrong with it?
所以问题出在哪呢
You know, did you find it...
你们会觉得...
borderline psychotic?
快接近神经病了吗
I liked that about it, but...
我挺喜欢这一点 但...
Do you remember when you were a kid
你还记得你小时候
and you'd watch Professor Proton?
看质子教授的节目吗
Well, did he ever make you-- I don't know--
那他有过让你觉得... 比方说...
hate science and the people who do it?
痛恨科学与搞科学的人吗
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I-I just think it would be... better
我觉得你要想改进
if your contempt for children
那你对儿童的不屑
wasn't so much in the foreground.
就不能够这么堂而皇之
Well, you want me to lie?
你是要我说谎吗
Well, it's not lying-- it's acting.
这不是说谎 是演戏啊
Sheldon Cooper may not like kids,
虽然谢尔顿·库珀不爱小孩子
but Professor Proton loves them.
但质子教授很喜欢孩子啊
You know, I hadn't really thought of it that way.
我还没用这角度想过呢
It-It's similar to how I'm afraid of dogs,
这就像是我本人很怕狗
but my D&D character likes dogs, you know?
但我桌游里的角色很喜欢狗一样
But he's allergic, so he can't be around them.
但他对狗过敏 所以不能接近狗狗
Why don't we have a dog?
我们为什么还不养狗
Hey, you can always reshoot it.
你可以重拍一个啊
And, you know, maybe I could even get some tips
或许这次我还能去请教
from someone who's acted professionally.
有过专业演员经历的人
Sheldon, obviously, I'd be happy to help you out.
谢尔顿 我当然很乐意帮助你啦
I don't know what to say.
我无言以对
Hey, Sheldon. What's up?
谢尔顿 怎么了
I need an acting coach.
我需要一个演戏教练
Would you give me Patrick Stewart's number?
你能给我帕特里克·斯图尔特的电话吗
Fine. I guess you can do it.
好吧 你来教也行
Where did you get a bell?
你从哪弄来的铃
Fun. Let me see.
真好玩 让我看看
When you catch me, you can have it back.
等你能抓到我了再还你手机
You want to lie down, watch a movie?
你想躺下一起看个电影吗
I can't. I got my 16-week checkup to get to,
不行 我得去做第16周的产检
and then I'll pick up some Chinese for dinner.
完事后我会买中餐外卖回来当晚饭
I'll take Halley with me.
我会把哈雷带上
You-you sure you're not overdoing it?
你确定你这样不会太累吗
- No, it's fine. - Great.
-没事 不会的 -那太好了
Then maybe, instead of Chinese,
那不如别买中餐
fire up the grill and throw on a couple of steaks?
去把烤架热了 弄几块牛排如何
Kung pao chicken, please.
宫保鸡丁 谢谢老婆大人
- Oh, boy. - What?
-惨了 -怎么了
They cast the new Professor Proton.
他们选出新的质子教授演员了
How was the doctor?
医生怎么说
Good, but I have some news.
一切良好 但我有个事情要说
Don't say twins. Don't say twins. Don't say twins.
别说是双胞胎 别是双胞胎
Oh. I mean, because I would have loved them both.
我是说 我一定会超爱他们啦
The doctor said I was overdoing it,
医生说我操劳过度
so she put me on bed rest just to be safe.
让我在床上歇着保胎
It may not look like it, but I'm running to you!
虽然看起来不像 但我正在朝你飞奔而去
What-what part of "Rest in peace"
"安息"这两个字
don't you understand?
你是有哪个字不懂
I suppose you're here because you heard the news?
我猜你会来是因为你听到消息了吧
Sheldon, I'm a figment of your imagination.
谢尔顿 我是从你的想象中虚构出来的
I don't hear news.
不是老子听到什么消息
You're a grumpy figment.
真是个暴躁的虚构体
Look, they're remaking your show,
是这样的 他们要重启你的节目
and they cast Wil Wheaton as Professor Proton.
他们选了威尔·惠顿来当质子教授
And the worst part is, he's not even a scientist.
而最糟的地方就是 他都不是科学家
No, the-the worst part is,
不 最糟的地方是
I'm sitting on a moist log.
我坐在湿哒哒的木头上
We have to stop this and protect your legacy.
我们得阻止这一切 保护你名声
My-my last two seasons,
我节目最后两季
I was on Sunday morningn at 5:30.
档期是在周日早上五点半播出
We-we were beat by Davey and Goliath.
收视率还被陶土儿童节目给打败
I can't believe you don't care.
我真不敢相信你都不在乎
Well, I care, a lot,
但我在乎 非常在乎
and Wil Wheaton will rue the day he ever met me.
威尔·惠顿绝对会后悔认识我
I think that's true of most people.
我觉得大多数人都这么觉得
Wanted to check in and see how you two were doing.
就想过来看看你们俩怎么样了
Yeah, hanging out in bed with my wife,
对啊 跟我老婆赖在床上
thawing out some frozen peas in my pants--
用裤裆内的体温给冻豆子化冻
I thought Raj was helping you out.
我以为拉杰会来帮手呢
No, he had to work.
没来 他得上班
Plus, he has a quota for the amount of
再说了 关于印度仆人的玩笑
Indian servant jokes he can tolerate,
他的容忍是有限的
and, apparently, I filled it.
而我貌似已经把额度用完了
Well, you're... I can get the baby.
你歇着吧 我可以去哄她
No, Howie's got it. He's fine.
不用了 华仔可以的 他能行
I'll take the rest of the day off and watch Halley for you.
我可以请假帮你们照看哈雷
Or we can call Stuart.
或者我们可以打给斯图尔特
I'm sure he could close up the store,
我敢说他肯定会马上关店
hop on a bus, and be here in no time.
跳上公交车 飞奔来这里
He does love the bus.
他的确很爱公交车
Do you guys not trust me to take care of your baby?
你俩是不相信我可以照看好你们的娃吗
It's not that we don't trust you-- it's just...
不是我们不信任你 只是...
you don't seem like much of a baby person.
你看起来不太像是喜欢小娃娃的人
I can watch your stupid baby, okay?
我能照看好你们的傻逼娃娃 好吗
If she cries, I will pick her up.
如果她哭了 我会抱她起来
If she's hungry, I'll give her a bottle.
如果她饿了 我会给她热奶
And if she poops, I'll light some incense.
如果她拉粑粑了 我会点上熏香
It would be a big help.
那可真是帮了大忙了
Trust me, you guys have nothing to worry about.
相信我 你们俩绝对可以放一百个心
You know, back in Nebraska,
当年在我们老家
I raised all our baby pigs
我们家的小猪仔
right until the day they were slaughtered.
都是我一手养大到可以送去宰了
So, unless your baby's made of breakfast meat,
所以除非你们娃是早餐肉做的
Would you ever get a vasectomy?
你有天会去做结扎手术吗
Uh, in case you haven't noticed,
或许你没有注意到
Indians aren't too big on birth control.
印度人不是很喜欢计划生育
There's probably, like, a million more of us
很可能从我们开始这话题到现在
since we started this conversation.
印度又多了一百万人口
No, all these comments online about Wil,
网上所有关于威尔的评论
they're nothing but supportive and kind.
一水儿全是支持和好话
Where's the mean, snarky Internet
那个毒舌刻薄的互联网哪去了
that shows up every time I get a haircut?
怎么每次我剪完头发它就出现呢
You know that's us, right?
你知道毒舌刻薄的是我们 对吧
Well, luckily, I got the number of the company
幸运的是 我搞到了那家
who's trying to reboot the show,
试图重启这节目公司的电话
so I need you all to call and register your displeasure.
所以我需要你们都打去表达你们的不满
Sheldon, no one's gonna do that.
谢尔顿 没人会这么做
I know of three calls they've received already:
我知道已经有三个人打去表达不满了
a-a Southern gentleman,
一位是南方绅士
um, a Cockney chimney sweep,
一位是伦敦烟囱清扫工
Who-- spoiler alert--
这位先生 剧透一下
pities the fool who tries to reboot that show.
可怜那位试图重启这节目的傻瓜
What about tiresome lunatic with a bad haircut?
那个发型糟糕的无聊疯子呢
Has he called yet?
他怎么没打去
How many times have we banded together
多少次我们团结起来
to try to save a show that we loved?
一起去拯救我们热爱的节目
L-Let's shake things up and try to kill one.
这次我们改变套路 把这节目扼杀在摇篮中
Isn't the important thing that there's a show
有个能让孩子喜欢科学的节目
to get kids excited about science?
难道不重要吗
Who cares about kids and what they like?
谁在乎小孩和他们喜欢什么啊
and something I liked when-when I was a kid.
和我还是个孩子时喜欢的节目
What if the reboot is great?
万一节目重启很成功呢
I'll feel like I'm being disloyal to Arthur.
感觉就像背叛了亚瑟
He was a mentor and a friend,
他是我的导师和朋友
and I won't toss him aside for some Hollywood pretty boy
我不会为了好莱坞某个帅哥 比如威尔·惠顿
It's hard to argue with him.
他的话很难反驳啊
Because he makes no sense? Yeah.
因为他根本不讲理吗 的确是
This is actually kind of nice,
这感觉其实挺好的
you and me getting to spend a couple days in bed together.
你我有机会一起在床上赖几天
Yeah. Pretty soon, we're gonna have
是啊 很快我们家
two crying babies in the house.
就会有两个哇哇叫的宝宝了
I'm glad my balls hurt. It's all their fault.
我很高兴我蛋疼 因为全是它们的错
Well, let's just enjoy this quiet time
让我们一起享受这宁静的时光
while we still got it.
趁现在还有机会
Yeah, it is really quiet.
但这也太安静了吧
You think Penny's doing okay?
你觉得佩妮能应付得来吗
Penny, everything all right?!
佩妮 一切还好吗
Dipped her pacifier in a little bourbon, she conked right out.
往她奶嘴上沾了点酒 她立马昏睡过去了
I hope you're joking.
希望你是在开玩笑
Of course I'm joking. I don't share my bourbon.
当然是开玩笑啊 我才不会分享我的酒呢
Wil Wheaton. Wil Wheaton.
威尔·惠顿 威尔·惠顿
This is Sheldon, by the way.
对了 我是谢尔顿
Here, I found this pizza flyer in your fence.
给 我在你的栅栏发现这张披萨传单
Okay, now you owe me a favor.
现在你欠我个人情
Turn down the role of Professor Proton.
你去拒演质子教授
You can't be Professor Proton. You're not a scientist.
你不能当质子教授 你又不是科学家
Well, I was never on a starship,
我也从没上过太空星舰
but pretending I was bought me this house.
但假装自己上过让我买下了这栋房子
And if I'd pretended a little longer,
要是我假装的时间更久
it would have a swimming pool.
还能买下带泳池的房子呢
Some things shouldn't be rebooted.
有些东西就不该被重启
Some things were perfect the way they were.
有些东西本来就很完美了
Like the walled city of York-- it was a delight.
比如有城墙的约克 非常美好
But New York? Blech.
但新约克[纽约] 算了吧
Did you ever consider that maybe Arthur would be happy to know
你有没想过 如果亚瑟得知他的节目比他还长寿
that his show has outlived him?
会很高兴呢
He was kind of a mean old crank.
他是个刻薄暴躁的臭老头
Sheldon, I promise that I will work my hardest to make this show great
谢尔顿 我保证我会努力把节目做好
so that a whole new generation of kids
好让新一代的孩子们
will grow up and they will be able to say
长大后会说
that Professor Proton was the reason they got into science.
是质子教授让他们投身科学领域
That was very persuasive.
这番话很有说服力
But I won't be seduced by your acting skills
但我不会被你的演技
nor your movie star charisma.
或电影明星魅力所诱惑
There's only one Professor Proton,
质子教授只有一个
and he had neither of those things.
而他绝没有上述两种特质
I'll give you one more chance to bow out.
我再给你一次机会退出
When we first met, we were enemies,
我们初次见面时 你我是敌人
but we worked through that and we became friends.
但我们解决了矛盾 成为了朋友
Do you really want to go back?
你真想回到当初吗
Honestly, it doesn't feel very different.
老实说 感觉没什么不同
All right, I'm gonna sic my dog on you.
好吧 那我就放狗出来咬你
You don't have a dog.
你又没有养狗
Ugh, I can't tell if you're lying--
我分辨不出你是否在说谎
you're such a good actor!
你演技太高超了
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Oh, I just came by, you know,
我就顺路过来看看
to see if you need any help.
看你是否需要帮忙
Howard and Bernadette asked you to check up on me.
霍华德和伯纳黛特派你来监督我
That is not entirely true.
这话不全对
So did Leonard and... everybody.
还有莱纳德和 所有人
How irresponsible do you all think I am?
你们是觉得我有多不负责任啊
We don't think you're irresponsible.
我们不觉得你不负责任啊
We think you're...
我们只是觉得你...
That is just a nice word for "Irresponsible."
这只是"不负责任"好听一点的说法
You might be more on the ball than we thought.
看来你比我们想的要机智
I'm getting a little hungry.
我有点饿了
Want me to get it this time?
这次我来吧
And now you also get to see an annoyed blonde walk into the room.
你也能看到一个气鼓鼓的金发妞走进来
Can you get us a little snack?
能给我们拿点零食吗
You sure you don't want your spy to do it?
不叫你们的间谍去拿吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You really don't trust me? You had to have Amy stop by?
你们真的很不信任我 还让艾米过来看看
- We trust you. - Yeah.
-我们信任你 -是啊
You were a terrible waitress,
你是个糟糕的服务员
and we still asked you to get us a snack.
我们还是叫你给我们拿零食了啊
Excuse me while I go take care of your baby.
失陪一下 我要去照顾你们的宝宝
Then I'll bring you your snack,
然后我会拿零食给你们
and you can insult me some more.
到时你们就可以继续羞辱我了
I don't know about you,
不知道你怎么想
but I am not eating whatever she brings us.
但我绝对不会吃她送来的食物
Hey, Halley. Aw, it's okay.
哈雷 没事的
Auntie Penny's here. Shh. Let's get you changed.
佩妮阿姨来了 我帮你换尿布
Your mommy and daddy say they trust me,
你爸妈说他们相信我
but they're full of the same stuff your diaper is.
但他们满嘴都是你尿布里现在包着的东西
Well, she never really liked me.
反正她从没喜欢过我
It's kind of nice she hates you now, too.
现在她也讨厌你 感觉还不赖
Aw, but I'm here for you,
但你有我呢
and I would never let anything happen to you,
我不会让你受到任何伤害
because your Auntie Penny loves you so much.
因为佩妮阿姨真的好爱好爱你
Was that her first word?
那是她第一个词吗
Uh, no. No, baby. I'm not your mama.
不不 宝宝 我不是你妈妈
Your mama's the nice lady we're gonna go see right now
你妈妈是我们现在要去见的那位善良女士
so I can rub this in her face.
这样我就能在她面前嘚瑟啦
Do you hear that, suckers?
听见了吗 你俩贱人
She called me Mama!
她叫我妈妈
we could... we could also meet in-in a deli.
我们 我们也可以在熟食店见面的
I'm sorry to say that I failed you.
很抱歉告诉你 我辜负了你
I tried to stop Wil Wheaton being Professor Proton,
我试过阻止威尔·惠顿出演质子教授
See, now, that's-that's the kind of thing
知道吗 这种事情
you could tell a fella over a...
很适合边吃熏牛肉三明治
pastrami sandwich.
边告诉对方的
He's now on my enemies list forever.
现在他会永远在我的仇家名单里
He's totally cut off.
我跟他永世绝交
Can-can anyone sign-sign up for that list?
其他人能去哪登记上那份名单呢