神盾局特工 第七季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7 第1集: 新情况 The New Deal

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚 / 冒险

导演: 凯文·坦查隆 / 尼娜·洛佩兹-克拉多

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 温明娜 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 安维尔·乔卡亚 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 达伦·巴内特 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 格雷格·芬利 / 托比亚斯·耶


台词
漫威出品
1931年 纽约市
Could be any time.
时候快到了
When he gets here,
等他到了
just count the dough and let me do the talking.
你只管数钱 我负责跟他谈
You got it, boss.
好 老大
You're early.
你来早了
Who the hell are these guys?
他们是什么人
You boys lost?
你们迷路了吗
Gotta be off your nut, walking around like that.
脑子不好使吧 这副模样到处走
Captain William Dole.
威廉·道尔警监
New York Police Department, Fourth Precinct.
纽约警局 第四分局
I'm a sentient Chronicom from the planet Chronyca-2.
我是来自2号长生星的有意识长生人
Good for you.
恭喜你
Now beat it...
滚吧
before we make you freaks regret being born.
不然我们让你们这些怪胎后悔出生
Chronicoms are not born.
长生人不是生出来的
I'm warning you.
我警告你
Last chance, pal.
最后机会 伙计
Take 'em, boys!
上 伙计们
What do you want?
你想要什么
Your face.
你的脸
You're early.
你来早了
神盾局特工第七季 第一集
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
He has Chronicom hardware,
他有长生人硬件
时间轴 念念 Avis 西查 后期 饿得慌 翻|校|监 草草
which makes him our most advanced LMD.
所以他是我们最先进的生化机器人替身
So...
所以
what do you think?
你们怎么想
He would want us to consider the ramifications --
他会希望我们好好考虑这么做的后果
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Why is no one talking?
怎么没人说话
I'm digging the hair.
我喜欢这发型
Sir, you've missed quite a lot.
长官 你错过了不少事
How did we get here?
我们怎么到这里来的
The last scan of your brain was from the Framework.
对你大脑最后的扫描是在框架里进行的
I've done my best to update it with all that you've missed.
我已经尽力更新了所有你错过的事
But you may feel some disorientation
但你的大脑在跟上进度时
as your mind catches up to the present.
你可能会有些头晕目眩
My arm feels different.
我的胳膊感觉不一样了
It's fixed.
治好了
Doesn't feel the same.
感觉不一样了
Coulson, take it easy. Let Simmons explain.
科尔森 慢慢来 让西蒙斯解释
I don't feel the same. Why?
我感觉不一样了 为什么
We had to make a tough decision --
我们不得不做出了艰难决定
Because you're an LMD.
因为你是个生化机器人替身
No.
No.
No!
- Was that necessary? - There's no easy way to say it.
-有那个必要吗 -没有办法委婉地表达
A state-of-the-art life model,
最先进的生化机器人
enhanced with advanced --
还有加强组件 先进的
Chronicom hardware.
长生人硬件
How do I know that word?
我怎么会知道那个词
Why am I --
我怎么...
I died.
我死了
I died and I came back.
我死了 然后又活了
Not me.
不是我
I died and we said goodbye and I came back.
我死了 我们道别了 我又活了
I died again and came back --
我又死了 然后活了
- What do we do? - Fix this.
-我们怎么办 -解决问题
I don't know how. There's a lot of data flooding his mind.
我不知道怎么解决 他脑子里涌上了大量数据
Coulson, I'm here.
科尔森 我在呢
Okay, so, j-just take a breath.
好了 喘口气
Do I breathe?
我呼吸吗
You are okay. You are okay.
你没事
No, I'm not okay. I'm not him.
不 我有事 我不是他
I look like him. Pachakutiq.
我像他 帕查库提[撼天动地者]
May, don't!
梅 别
May.
That -- That was not your fault.
那不是你的错
It really is magical,
真是神奇
Talbot, Tahiti, who's like us, goodbye --
塔伯特 塔希提 像我们 再见
Fitz, oh, God!
菲兹 天啊
Simmons, do something.
西蒙斯 快想办法
It's two years of information all at once.
两年的信息一下子消化
Lying, lying, Lighthouse --
撒谎 灯塔
Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today --
亲爱的亲友们 我们今天齐聚于此
- from processing -- - Coulson!
-处理... -科尔森
A symbol that must carry on --
标志必须继续
Ghost Rider, take the deal.
恶灵骑士 接受协议
Take the deal. I'm dead anyway.
接受协议 我反正也死了
I'm dead anyway! I'm dead anyway!
我反正也死了
What the hell?! You can't do that!
搞什么 你不能那么做
You can't just shut Coulson down.
你不能把科尔森关机
It may be unpleasant, but he needs to go through this.
虽然这很不快 但他必须经历这个过程
- You can't -- - Both of you, shut up. That's an order.
-你不能 -你俩都闭嘴 这是命令
Coulson or not,
不管是不是科尔森
anything LMD-related is a Director-level decision.
生化机器人替身相关事宜是局长才能做的决定
That's not up for debate. Are we clear?
这无可争辩 明白了吗
Agent Simmons.
西蒙斯特工
You're gonna tell us everything you know.
你要告诉我们你知道的一切
Right now.
马上说
I'm saying we can't waste time.
我是说我们不能浪费时间
The Chronicoms want to take Earth
长生人想夺取地球
and fear only S.H.I.E.L.D. can stop them.
而且担心只有神盾局能阻止他们
So they plan to eliminate S.H.I.E.L.D. from history.
所以他们打算把神盾局从历史上抹去
And if we hadn't jumped when we did...
如果我们当时没跳跃时空
The fight would've ended before it ever began.
我们还没开始战斗 一切就都结束了
So, wait, the Zephyr's a time machine now?
怎么 等等 和风现在是时光机了吗
In a sense.
可以这么说
And we can jump to any time we want?
我们能随意跳到任何时间点吗
Not quite.
不尽然
It's complicated. Even I barely understand it.
这很复杂 就连我也不怎么理解
Alright, well, give us the basics.
好吧 给我们讲讲基本的
There are critical launch windows,
有一些关键出发窗口
leading to specific points in time and space.
指向特定的时空点
Fitz called them "tides."
菲兹称之为"潮汐"
The Chronicoms took one, and we followed them here.
长生人就利用了一个 我们跟着他们来到了这里
Okay, but why 1931?
好吧 但为什么是1931年
I mean, S.H.I.E.L.D. won't even exist until the '50s.
神盾局是直到50年代才成立的
Truthfully?
说真话
We never expected to go back this far.
我们也没料到会回到这么早
I have no idea what the Chronicoms are up to
我也不清楚长生人是什么打算
or how to find them.
或是怎么找到他们
Well, that's not great.
那可不妙
So we're not prepared for any of this?
所以我们对此毫无准备吗
We're flying blind?
我们在盲飞
We're flying on auto-pilot.
我们在自动驾驶
And we prepared the best we could.
也尽可能做了准备
Now we're talking.
这才像话
Welcome, friends, new and old!
欢迎 新朋友和老朋友
I am scanning existing frequencies
我在扫描已有频道
for anything unusual --
寻找一切异常
Enoch.
伊诺克
Apologies for the high volume.
抱歉这么大声
That is Enoch.
那是伊诺克
I know some of you have never officially met him.
我知道你们有些人没正式见过他
That's my workstation,
那是我的工作台
and, Deke, that -- that one's yours.
迪克 那是你的
So you built all of this and solved time travel.
你建造了这些东西 还破解了时间旅行
How long did this take?
这花了多久
Building it was simple enough,
建造它不难
but it took much longer for Fitz to design.
但菲兹设计它的时间要长得多
Bobo's really not here?
外公真不在这里吗
And you don't know where he is.
你也不知道他在哪
The Chronicoms scanned our brains once before.
长生人以前曾扫描过我们的大脑
It's too dangerous for any of us to know where he is.
我们任何人知道他的所在都太危险
Please, sir.
拜托 长官
Whatever they're planning, we're already behind.
不管他们在谋划什么 我们已经落后一步了
Well, we need boots on the ground,
我们需要实地勘察
and our comms run off satellites.
而我们的通讯又是靠卫星的
We brought radios.
我们买了无线电
Look, we need to blend in.
我们得融入环境
Deke, can you get us clothes?
迪克 你能给我们买衣服吗
Navigating the past happens to be my specialty.
在过去游走恰好是我的专长
Last time, you got stupid drunk and ended up in jail.
上次 你可是喝了个烂醉如泥 还入了狱
That's not true. I was pleasantly drunk. It was hilarious.
才不是呢 我醉得很开心 简直乐开花了
He'll be fine.
他没事的
It's Prohibition, so alcohol's illegal anyway.
现在是禁酒令时期 喝酒反正也违法
It's what?
是什么
Who would think that's a good idea?
谁会觉得那是个好主意
Even the Kree let us make our own boot juice.
就连克里人还允许我们做私酿呢
This should be enough.
这应该够了
Keep a low profile.
低调点
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Yo-Yo, you're quarantined. Do not leave this plane.
悠悠球 你被隔离了 别离开这架飞机
Mack, I'm fine.
迈克 我没事
And I'm glad,
那我很高兴
but until Simmons gives the all-clear,
但直到西蒙斯表示没问题
I can't risk introducing an alien contagion into the past.
我不能冒险向过去引入外星污染源
Or purple hair.
或是紫色头发
- What? - No, I like it.
-什么 -不 我喜欢
I do, but it's gotta go.
真的 但必须洗掉
How is May?
梅怎么样了
Stable.
情况稳定
Her core temperature is nearly there.
她的核心体温快达到正常值了
Then we'll proceed.
然后再继续
Simmons.
西蒙斯
How long have we been apart?
我们分离多久了
Too long.
太久了
It is good to see you.
见到你真好
I shouldn't be here.
我不该在这里
Are you steady now?
你现在稳定了吗
2 years in 10 seconds.
10秒内过了两年
It's like the worst episode of "This Is Your Life" ever.
简直是最糟糕的一集《这是你的生活》
Was that even my life?
那算是我的生活吗
It was Coulson's.
那是科尔森的
And he was against this.
而他反对这个
He didn't --
他不...
I didn't want to be brought back.
我不想被复活
Which I respected.
这我尊重了
Yeah.
'Cause you hate robots.
因为你讨厌机器人
The Chronicoms want to destroy us.
长生人想毁灭我们
They've scanned Fitz and Simmons' minds.
他们扫描了菲兹和西蒙斯的大脑
And...
而且
...they have Fury's Black Box.
他们还拿走了弗瑞的黑盒
Simmons believes if we're going to get ahead of them,
西蒙斯认为我们如果想抢先他们
we'll need you,
就需要你
that there could be a, uh --
你可以
a clue only you would recognize.
发现只有你能分辨出的线索
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You taught me
你教我
that a Director has to trust his team.
一个局长要信任他的团队
And I trust her as much as anyone,
我对她毫不怀疑
but I'd like you to speak for yourself.
但我希望你为自己拿主意
Can I count on you?
我能指望你吗
I'll do anything for you guys.
我愿为你们做任何事
But if we get through this and get back,
但如果我们解决了危机 回到未来
I'm gonna reevaluate.
我要重新考虑
So am I.
我也是
So, what's next, boss?
那接下来怎么办 头儿
We need to find the Chronicoms
我们得找到那些长生人
before they change something.
别让他们有机会改变什么
They already have.
他们已经改变了什么
A report on NYPD radio
纽约警局电台报告称
of three bodies, found without faces.
发现三具无脸尸体
I believe it to be an erasure --
我认为这是抹除
a particularly invasive Hunter procedure
一种侵入性很强的猎人规程
to procure identities.
为了获取身份
Is Deke back?
迪克回来了吗
It's time to suit up.
该换装了
德古拉
Cool.
I mean, I knew it wasn't really in black and white, but still.
虽然我知道过去不真是黑白的 但还是...
Now I know how you felt. It's a blast in the past.
我现在清楚你的感受了 过去真爽
New sights, new sounds...
新景象 新声音
Definitely new smells.
更别提新气味了
Huddled masses, just scrambling for food?
一群群的人争夺食物
This is more my speed.
这更像我熟悉的环境
Yeah, actually, you know what?
是啊 知道吗
Good job getting these duds.
这身行头买得不错
I know. I got all of this stuff for, like, 13 bucks.
是啊 这么多衣服 我才花了13块
- I love it here. - It's the Great Depression.
-这里好棒 -现在是大萧条
A decade before Pearl Harbor.
珍珠港事件前10年
Almost four decades before Apollo 11.
阿波罗11号前近40年
These people have never even seen a TV.
他们甚至从未见过电视
Or a black man in a fine suit, apparently.
看来也没见过穿好西装的黑人
Imagine if they saw my powers.
如果他们看到我的异能会怎样啊
Or my gears.
或是我的装备
Do I have gears, do you think?
我还有装备吗
Hey, let's quiet down about that.
我们可别太张扬
We want to keep history on track,
我们得维系历史方向
not send it off the rails on our own.
我们可别自己导致它脱轨
Yeah, I-I mean, that's what I'm worried about.
是啊 那也是我担心的
The butterfly effect.
蝴蝶效应
Just us being here, walking down the street,
光是我们来这里 走在街上
we could've already changed the course of events.
可能就已经改变了事情的走向
Yeah, the butterfly effect is just one aspect
蝴蝶效应只是多重宇宙
of the multiverse branch theory.
分支理论的一方面
Personally, I subscribe to the Time-Stream idea.
我个人更倾向于时间流的想法
Let me guess. That's the one that lets you do whatever you want.
我猜猜 那让你可以随心所欲吗
Okay.
好吧
Imagine time as a stream, right?
把时间想成一条溪流
And we were sticks that were thrown into it.
我们就像被丢进去的树枝
The water, it -- it moves us -- it moves around us.
水流会推动我们 绕过我们
But it ends up in the same place.
但最终还是流向同样的地方
Right. Now, too many sticks thrown in
对 如果丢进太多树枝
and that will create what's called a dam,
就会形成大坝
and -- and that'll change the direction of the water forever,
那会永远改变水流的方向
and that's bad.
那可不好
So as long as we can avoid that,
只要避免那个
we should be able to splash around a little bit
我们就应该能稍稍溅起点水花
and we're all good.
而不会有事
Okay, I know where this is going --
好吧 我知道你什么意思
Agent Shaw,
肖特工
you will not be filing any patents.
你不许去申请专利
Is that understood?
明白了吗
I will tread ever so lightly, Director.
我会非常小心的 局长
First time in the big city.
第一次来大城市
Ripples, not waves.
只溅起涟漪 不激起大浪
I printed these out before we left.
我们走之前 我打印了这个
Is this a joke?
这是玩笑吗
I didn't know what our cover was.
我不知道我们的掩护身份是什么
A child could've done better.
孩子都能做得更好
You get these out of a cereal box?
这是麦片盒里的赠品吗
I wanted to keep our options open!
我想确保我们有各种选择
Hold up.
站住
Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
加拿大皇家骑警
We were asked to assist.
我们被叫来协助
Mounties?
骑警
Why'd they call you in?
为什么叫你们来
Tell me, uh,
告诉我
did you find some bodies without faces?
你们发现了一些无脸尸体吗
Happens all the time in Canada.
在加拿大很常见
Yeah, don't worry. We can handle it, so...
别担心 我们能处理
What's a gal like you doing trying to be a Mountie?
你这样的姑娘怎么会想去当骑警
Can't you find a husband?
找不到丈夫吗
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, I mean,
I wish that I could hold on to a husband.
我也希望我能留住个老公
But for some reason,
但不知为何
they just end up with broken ribs
他们对我出言不逊时
whenever they give me lip.
都会落个肋骨被打断
Now move,
让开
or a gal like me
否则我这样的姑娘
will knock out a guy like you
就会当着他们这样的人
in front of people like them.
把你这样的家伙揍扁
Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
待租
Turns out "erased"
看来"抹去"
is a pretty accurate description after all.
还是个挺准确的描述
Not for this guy.
这人没有
What's different about him?
他有什么不同
It's whiskey.
威士忌
Illegal.
还违法呢
I knew you guys were messing with me.
我就知道你们在耍我
No. I think he was a bootlegger.
不 我觉得他是个私酒贩
Interesting.
有意思
Swordfish.
箭鱼
You got something?
你有发现吗
I can't believe I know this.
真不敢相信我知道这个
First year at the Academy, history course --
学院第一年 历史课
right around when the SSR became S.H.I.E.L.D.,
就在战略科学军团变成神盾局时
there was a safe-house near here.
这附近有个安区屋
It was an old speakeasy,
是家老非法酒吧
and the password to get in was "Swordfish."
进门口令是"箭鱼"
Maybe it's a coincidence.
或许是个巧合
No.
This is why he's here.
他就是为此而来
You two work on the erased.
你俩去查被抹去的人
Coulson and I will look into swordfish.
科尔森和我去查查箭鱼
Now, remember. Ripples, not waves.
记住 只溅起涟漪 别激起大浪
I'm starting to feel very targeted.
我开始觉得好被针对
Where's that thing supposed to go?
那玩意要插哪
Anywhere, really.
随便哪都行
O...kay.
好吧
Okay...
Are you sure we can trust him with her?
你确定我们能把她交给他吗
Enoch? Of course.
伊诺克吗 当然
I've heard he's a decent guy, but...he isn't a guy.
我听说他是个好人 但他不是个人
And it's his kind that's after us.
而且又是他的同类在追杀我们
I'm only alive because of him.
我能活着就是因为他
So, he's fixing her up, huh?
所以 他在治疗她
Repairing damaged tissue.
修复损伤组织
All being well,
如果一切顺利
she should be up and around in a week or two.
她应该一两周内就能下床了
As for you...
至于你
The Shrike material has dissolved into your vascular system.
尖叫鸟材料溶解进了你的血管系统
Your body appears to be breaking it down.
你的身体似乎在分解它
Okay.
Good, right?
是好事吧
So I'm clear to go outside, then?
我可以出去了吧
Just one more thing.
还有件事
They're more advanced than the one Fitz made for Coulson,
这个比菲兹给科尔森做的那个要先进
precisely calibrated to your Inhuman ability.
根据你的异人能力做了精准调整
Thank you, but no.
谢谢 但不必了
Ours is a world of Inhumans and LMDs,
我们的世界里有异人和生化机器人替身
but we are a long way from home.
但我们现在远离家乡
A woman with mechanical arms
有机械手臂的女人
would draw too much attention.
肯定会太过吸引注意
They'll feel much more real --
这感觉会更真实
It's not that.
不是那个
I don't want to pretend like this didn't happen.
我不想假装这没发生
This is who I am. I'm not ashamed of it.
这就是我 我并不以此为耻
And you shouldn't be.
你也不该以此为耻
But when was the last time you actually felt something?
但你多久没有过真实的感觉了
With your fingertips?
用手指去感觉
Take your time.
慢慢来
Let me know.
好了告诉我
Where are we going exactly?
我们究竟要去哪
Not sure.
不确定
It's supposed to be under an old post office.
按说是在个旧邮局下面
Down some stairs.
要下一段楼梯
Well, I hope they're serving.
希望他们有酒
The password was only spread through word of mouth.
口令是口口相传的
And it appeared in a Marx Brothers movie,
还在一部喜剧团体马克斯兄弟的电影里出现过
"Horse Feathers."
《趾高气扬》
But that's not for a year.
但那是一年后呢
They probably hung out here.
他们可能会来这里
I must've missed that one.
我肯定是没看过那个
Password.
口令
Swordfish.
箭鱼
Pretty cool, right?
挺酷的 是吧
Welcome, gentlemen.
欢迎 先生们
We know who we're looking for?
我们知道我们要找什么吗
Apparently, there was an SSR asset who kept the peace
据说有位战略科学军团线人在这里维系秩序
and was always behind the bar,
并且总在吧台后
went by "Gemini."
人称"双子座"
Don't know his real name.
不知道真名
Come on, I'll buy you a drink.
来 我请你一杯
Can you drink?
你能喝酒吗
Only one way to find out.
试试才知道
Never seen you two before.
从没见过你俩
Never felt compelled to drop in.
从没特别想进来过
But there's been an incident
但发生了一件事
involving a man that might've worked here.
其中有个男人可能在这里干过
We were hoping to talk to the man in charge.
我们想找管事的谈谈
Gemini.
双子座
Is he around?
他在吗
Gemini?
双子座
Yeah, yeah. Sure thing.
嗯嗯 当然
You want to talk to the twins...
你想找双子谈
...go ahead.
说吧
Deke.
迪克
Can that go any faster?
那玩意能再快点吗
Well, it's sampling his DNA
它在采集他的DNA
and simulating missing bone structures.
并模拟缺失的骨骼结构
But how fast would you like it to go?
但你希望它运行得多快
Looks like more cops.
似乎又来警察了
警局
It is unfortunate the bodies were discovered so quickly.
很遗憾尸体被发现得这么快
We must maintain our cover for tonight.
我们得维持身份到今晚
I'll try and stall.
我会尽量拖延
Silent precision -
低调精准
is absolutely necessary...
非常有必要
Quake.
震波女
She's here.
她在这里
Impossible.
不可能
Obviously not.
显然可能
S.H.I.E.L.D. has managed to follow us here.
神盾局跟我们来到了这里
Orders?
有何命令
I will play the part of police captain.
我来扮演警监
You isolate and eliminate all members of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你引开并除掉所有神盾局人员
And, Abel...
亚伯
remember to smile.
记得微笑
We have not met.
我们没见过
Inspector Johnson, RCMP.
约翰逊督察 加拿大皇家骑警
Your scene is a part of a case I'm working on.
你们的犯罪现场跟我在调查的一宗案子有关
There's a suspicious truck out back.
后面有辆可疑卡车
Care to inspect it with me?
要跟我一起去看看吗
Of course.
当然
If you wish to live, do not come in.
如果你想活 就别进来
There may be screaming.
可能会传出尖叫
Hey, nothing to...
没什么
...see here but era-appropriate police work.
可看的 只是符合年代的警务工作
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
It's a trusted officer of the law --
一位值得信任的执法者
As I have always been.
我一直都是
Is this the truck?
就是这辆卡车吗
How many agents are here?
来了多少特工
Enough.
够多了
Chronicoms!
长生人
Look out!
小心
There's another one inside.
里面还有一个
Can you get that truck running?
你能发动那辆卡车吗
Basic combustion engine.
简单的内燃机
I can do that.
没问题
Yes, yes. I'm very proud.
好好 我很骄傲
We're not here to cause trouble.
我们不是来制造麻烦的
You come nosing around here
你们偏偏在
the same day - Jimmy Bottles goes missing?
瓶子吉米失踪这天来打探
What'd you do to him?
你把他怎么了
We didn't kill him, but somebody did.
我们没杀他 是别人干的
Tell it to Sweeney --
跟斯维尼说去
It's the truth.
这是实话
We didn't kill Jimmy Bottles.
我们没杀瓶子吉米
We need your help finding the ones who did.
我们需要你帮忙找到凶手
You know, it's funny,
有意思
'cause no one's gonna ever find you two.
不会有人找到你俩了
You're dead.
你们是死人了
You're right.
是啊
Interesting...
有意思
Wait. What're you doing?
等等 你干什么呢
I'm testing a theory, Director.
测试一个理论 局长
Coulson!
科尔森
I'm already dead.
我已经死了
Well, hell, I'm not!
我去 我可没有
Step back. I'll shoot --
退后 我要开枪了
Maybe this LMD thing has some perks after all.
或许做个生化机器人替身也有好处
You're crazy, you know that?
你疯了 知道吗
Let's start over.
重新开始吧
We were hoping to talk to the man in charge.
我们想找管事的说话
You chuckle heads get blood on my floor,
你们这些笨蛋让我的地板溅上血
you best be prepared to get down and add some of your own.
就最好准备好也溅点自己的上去
Koenig?
凯尼格
Ernest Hazard Koenig.
厄尼斯特·哈泽德·凯尼格
I see my reputation precedes me.
看来我声名远播
I'm Coulson. This is Mack.
我是科尔森 这是迈克
Tell your goons we come in peace.
告诉你的手下 我们并无恶意
You hear that, you bunch of candy canes?
听到了吗 你们这些拐杖糖
They came in peace. Isn't that a load off?
他们没有恶意 真是让人放心了
How are your arms feeling?
你的胳膊感觉如何
Strange.
奇怪
But better.
但更好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
How about you?
你呢
Fitz said he'd try to send me a message,
菲兹说他会努力给我发个消息来
but I'm not entirely sure how to find it.
但我不知道要怎么找到消息
You must be worried about him.
你肯定很担心他
He's safe.
他很安全
But I do miss him.
但我是很想他
Well, it's not exactly your first go
你们又不是第一次
at being separated by space and time.
被时间和空间分隔开了
Practice makes perfect, I suppose.
熟能生巧吧
Are you gonna try to reach out to him?
你打算尝试联系他吗
Never.
绝对不行
We have to assume the Chronicoms are listening.
我们必须假设长生人在听
It's more important to keep a low profile.
保持低调更重要
You stole a truck?!
你偷了辆卡车
That is the opposite of "low profile," Deke.
这完全跟"低调"背道而驰啊 迪克
Why me? There's two of us.
怎么就说我 我们俩人呢
Yeah, we didn't exactly have a choice.
我们也没有选择
You killed a cop?
你杀了个警察
A Chronicom.
是长生人
Motor functions are coming back online.
运动机能在恢复
Tie him up.
把他绑起来
Let's get some answers.
我们套点话出来
You come into my place, busting up my guys --
你们跑到我的地盘来 打我的手下
They drew on us.
是他们对我们掏枪了
I don't want another interruption out of you --
不要再打断我了
you or your shadow.
你和你的影子
Say what?
什么
Okay, okay, let's keep things civil.
好吧 我们客气点
I associate the Koenig name with a little more decency.
我印象里凯尼格家的人可都还不错
I'm a businessman. I'm a man of the people.
我是个商人 亲民的人
I guess we'll have to take your word on that.
我只能信你的话了
Take Freddy's.
信弗雷德吧
That kid was out on the street.
那孩子在街头流浪
Now he's earning a wage. I even let him sleep here.
现在他能挣钱了 我还允许他睡这儿
At a...discounted rate.
只要了打折价
If you're such an upstanding citizen,
如果你真是个好市民
why was your man bribing someone
你的手下为何还要拿
with a crate of booze from your illegal bar?
你非法酒吧里的一箱酒贿赂人
Yeah, a bar that you two just happened to walk into
对 你们还偏巧走进了这家酒吧
looking for a drink.
要酒喝
Who the hell are you that you find my juice joint?
你们是什么人 怎么能找到我的酒吧
Imports and exports.
进出口
Where do you think your supply comes from?
你以为你的货哪来的
I get mine from upstate.
我的酒州北来的
Where does upstate get it?
州北哪来的
Your guy wasn't the only one killed last night.
昨晚被杀的不止你的人
You lost a man, too?
你们也损失了人吗
There's a new gang in town.
城里来了新帮派
Ruthless killers.
冷酷无情的杀手
All we want is to take them out
我们只是想除掉他们
and keep things the way they are.
维系原本的秩序
Okay, look.
好吧
I'm supplying a party tonight.
我今晚要给一个派对供货
And we pay the coppers to look the other way.
我们已买通警察睁一只眼闭一只眼了
Keep the peace.
维系秩序
What kind of party?
什么样的派对
Some political thing.
政治活动
The Governor's in from Albany.
州长要从奥尔巴尼过来
We can't have him getting pinched for a couple of martinis.
我们不能让他因为几杯马丁尼被抓
The Governor of New York.
纽约州州长
Isn't that Franklin Delano Roosevelt?
那不是富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福吗
Yeah, last I checked.
据我所知是的
Kid, quit futzing around!
孩子 别毛手毛脚的
Sorry, Mr. Koenig --
抱歉 凯尼格先生
Every bottle you break comes out of your discount.
你打碎的每一瓶都从你的工资里扣
FDR?
罗斯福
He's elected president next year.
他次年就当选了总统
Then, a few years later, he forms the SSR.
几年后 他成立了战略科学军团
Which becomes S.H.I.E.L.D.
之后演变成了神盾局
With the Chronicoms running security,
如果长生人负责安保
they'll be the only ones armed.
那就只有他们带武器了
It's easy to assassinate the president
刺杀还不是总统的总统
when he isn't president yet.
就很简单了
罗斯福州长
The drinks don't pour themselves.
酒可不会自己倒好
Get a wiggle on, you lazy --
快点干活儿 你个懒...
You lazy what?
懒什么
Go on, finish it.
说啊 说完啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ripples, not waves.
只溅起涟漪 别激起大浪
Ripples, not waves.
只溅起涟漪 别激起大浪
A butterfly or a stick --
不管是蝴蝶还是树枝
I'm about to strangle the next 1930s moron I come across.
我真想掐死下一个我遇到的1930年代的白痴
Two of your finest Zimas, please.
来两杯你们最好的齐马 谢谢
We came as fast as we could.
我们尽快赶过来了
You recognize any of them?
你们能认出他们中任何人吗
No, but there was at least one other cop we never ID'd.
不 但至少还有一个警察我们没能确认身份
Maybe more.
可能还有更多
Well, they've seen us plenty.
他们可是见过我们
If they're Chronicoms, they're waiting for FDR.
如果他们是长生人 他们在等罗斯福呢
And when he gets here, there'll be a whole New Deal.
等他来了 情况可就不一样[新政]了
Am I right?
是吧
Dad jokes. It's a glitch.
烂梗 是故障
Sorry.
抱歉
Daisy, you and Coulson post up by the door.
黛西 你和科尔森去门口守着
We'll wait here.
我们在这里等着
When FDR shows, get close and keep him safe.
等罗斯福来了 接近并保护他
Copy that, Director.
收到 局长
How is he?
他怎么样了
He shrugged off a bullet.
他中了子弹都没事
Other than that, he's pretty much himself.
除此之外 就像他本人
But you knew him better than I did.
但你比我了解他
You look good.
你挺帅的
He will reveal nothing.
他不会透露什么的
As a Hunter, he is programmed
作为猎人 他的程序
to withstand any form of interrogation.
让他能抵抗任何形式的拷问
Well, I'm ready to see what my arms can do.
我倒想看看我的手臂有什么本事
Maybe I'll work him over anyways.
或许我无论如何也要"练练"他
I have a better tactic.
我有更好的策略
The rumors are true.
传言是真的
You've chosen humans over your own kind.
你选择了人类而非同胞
You didn't choose anything.
你什么都没选
You were reassigned.
你被改派了
I've set this server to continuously generate junk data.
我设定这个服务器持续生成垃圾数据
In the end,
毕竟
a Chronicom is nothing but hardware and software.
长生人不过是硬件和软件
Rude.
伤人了
With limited bandwidth.
而且带宽有限
You're going to overwhelm his system.
你要让他的系统过载
I saw it with Coulson.
科尔森就是这样
If he's unable to control himself,
他如果无法自控
he may randomly spit out something useful.
或许会随机地吐露什么有用线索
Is that his data port?
那是他的数据口吗
No.
不是
What are the Chronicoms planning?
长生人在谋划什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
为什么
You didn't want to be brought back.
你并不想被复活
And I knew that.
我也知道
But then I-I saw you,
但当我看到你
and then I couldn't help myself.
我无法控制自己
So I pushed the button.
我就按下了按钮
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's pretty weird that there's a button, right?
还有个按钮 挺奇怪的 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
It's all surreal.
好不真实
I have data in my head telling me that I died.
我脑子里的数据在告诉我我死了
And that I left you a letter.
我还给你留了封信
But I wasn't there.
但我并没经历那些
It's a lot.
很难接受
Must've been a lot for you.
你也一样吧
Yeah, well, not to give you a big head,
是啊 我不想让你太上头
but it was, um, a very nice letter.
但那封信很动人
That's a relief.
那就好
- Maybe I'll let you read it sometime. - I would like that.
-或许我哪天可以让你看看 -那好啊
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please welcome Governor Franklin Roosevelt.
有请富兰克林·罗斯福州长
How did he get in here?
他怎么进来的
Do you see that?
你看到了吗
He's walking!
他在走路
Polio put him in a wheelchair.
他因为小儿麻痹坐了轮椅
He wore leg braces to hide it.
他戴了腿支架来掩饰
Do you have any idea how hard that must be?
但你能想象那得有多难吗
It is a baller move.
这挺有气魄
But, I mean, he is at an illegal party with dirty cops.
但他毕竟在一场违法派对上 还有腐败警察在场
No, it's only illegal for now.
不 现在是违法的
He campaigns on overturning Prohibition
但他的竞选宣传就是推翻禁酒令
and helps end it in December of '33.
并于33年结束了禁酒令
Careful. Your fanboy's showing.
小心 别那么迷弟了
- Thank you. - Well, the band is far more entertaining,
-谢谢 -乐队要有趣得多
but I promise to do my best.
但我会尽力而为
It's really him.
真的是他
I want to thank you all...
我想感谢大家
- The Governor? - ...for coming out tonight...
-州长吗 -今晚能前来
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
...and making me feel so very...
让我非常...
He created the FEPC, for one,
不说别的 他建立了公平雇用实施委员会
taking on discrimination in the workplace.
对抗工作场所歧视
He was way ahead of his time.
他是远超时代的人
Or will be. Uh, someday.
未来有一天会的
So, anyway, Freddy,
总之 弗雷德
how'd you fall into this shifty line of work?
你是怎么干上这种灰色工作的
Well, after my dad kicked the bucket,
我爸爸死后
I was hustling work in the streets.
我在街上找事做
Mr. Koenig offered me some.
凯尼格先生给了我条路
I lost my dad, too.
我也失去了爸爸
You do what you gotta do.
你只能想办法生存
Unknown variable.
未知变量
Unknown location.
未知地点
Unknown.
未知
Acquire target --
获得目标
This is taking too much time.
这太慢了
Time.
时间
You will never comprehend its true nature.
你永远无法理解其真实本质
Our anthropologists
我们的人类学家
have studied Earth for thousands of years.
已研究了地球几千年
To speak in metaphor,
打比方来说
we know the exact thread to pull at the exact moment
我们清楚具体该在何时 拉动哪根线
to unravel S.H.I.E.L.D...
以瓦解神盾局
forever.
永绝后患
We'll see.
走着瞧吧
Head right -- Eyes up -- Res--
头右转 眼睛看上方...
- Resist -- - If you push too hard,
-抵抗 -如果你用力过猛
his system could shut down permanently.
他的系统可能会永久关停
How are you going to hit FDR?
你们要怎么刺杀罗斯福
Interesting.
有意思
This LMD thing might not be all bad.
做个生化机器人替身或许也不算坏
We're together.
我们在一起了
At a party with FDR.
还在罗斯福的派对上
I look good, you look great,
我很帅 你很美
and for the first time, we're both superheroes.
而且我们第一次都是超级英雄了
It's not right.
不对劲
Well, I mean, it's not normal, but --
是不正常 但是...
No, I mean this.
不 我指这个
He's exposed.
他暴露在外
If -- If the cops are Chronicoms,
如果警察是长生人
what are they waiting for?
那他们还等什么
Maybe exposure is the problem.
或许就是因为太暴露了
They don't want to show themselves
他们不想当着这些人的面
in front of all these people.
暴露自己
Hold position --
保持位置
Pull -- Pull -- Pull the th-- Pull the thread --
拉...拉线
He's leaving?
他要走了
Where's he going?
他要去哪
The service entrance.
服务通道
That must be how he came in.
他肯定是走那里进来的
He needed somewhere close to stash his wheelchair.
他需要个不远的地方藏轮椅
They're gonna hit him as soon as he's out of sight.
他们会在他离开众人视线后刺杀他
Sta-Stand -- Stand by --
待命...
Target FR --
目标FR...
If he overloads completely,
如果他完全过载
he will be of no use to us.
他对我们就没用了
Target FDR -- FDR --
目标FDR FDR
FRD FRD Frd -- Frd --
Target --
目标
Simmons, stop it!
西蒙斯 快停下
I can't.
停不下来了
He's doing it to himself.
这是他自己弄的
Target -- FDR -- Target --
目标...FDR
Look out!
小心
I'm sorry.
对不起
Governor Roosevelt.
罗斯福州长
Have a little too much tipple, my friend?
喝多了吗 朋友
Uh, forgive us. He's a big fan.
请原谅 他很敬仰您
A little help, son?
帮帮忙吧 小伙子
Yes, sir.
好 先生
It'll be our little secret, then.
那这是我们的小秘密了
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Where are the Chronicoms?
长生人呢
We're missing something here.
我们遗漏了什么
Do you need a drink?
你需要喝一杯吗
No.
Freddy, I'm your contact.
弗雷德 我是你的联络人
I thought you weren't going to show.
我以为你不会来了
Target FDR -- FDR -- FDR -- FDR -- FRD -- FRD -- FRD -- FRD --
目标FDR 目标FRD
F-F-F-F-Freddy --
弗雷德
Freddy -- F-Freddy -- Freddy -- Freddy -- Freddy -- Freddy --
弗雷德...
Freddy -- F-Fred-Freddy --
弗雷德
Freddy -- Freddy -- Freddy -- Freddy -- F--
弗雷德...
Who's Freddy?
弗雷德是谁
We need somewhere quiet to talk.
我们得去找个安静的地方说话
Follow me.
跟我来
Wait for the hand-off,
等到接头结束
then pull the thread.
再拉线
欢迎罗斯福州长
Mack, do you copy?
迈克 收到吗
It's not Roosevelt!
不是罗斯福
The Chronicoms are after someone else, named Freddy.
长生人在追杀别人 弗雷德
Freddy?
弗雷德
Your father and I worked together.
你父亲和我共事过
He was very powerful,
他很强大
until he took the coward's way out.
直到他选了懦夫的出路
I was there.
我当时也在
Why did you want to see me?
你为什么想见我
I have a job for you.
我有份工作给你
A second chance, you could call it.
可以说是第二次机会
If you can deliver this to the docks,
如果你能把这个送去码头
then my employer will reward you.
那我的雇主会奖赏你
And your family's glory will be restored.
你家族的荣誉也将得以恢复
What is it?
这是什么
The future.
未来
Who are you?
你们是什么人
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要这么做
Because you are the thread.
因为你是线
Quake.
震波女
I've been looking forward to this.
我期待已久了
Well, sorry -- this is just another fight for me.
抱歉 这对我来说可没什么不寻常
- Where's Daisy? - Dealing with the Chroni-Cops.
-黛西呢 -应付长生警察了
- What is all this? - We're saving your life.
-这怎么回事 -我们在救你命
Let's go.
走吧
I'll keep him safe. Meet back at Koenig's.
我来保护他 回凯尼格那里碰头
Freddy...
弗雷德
I'll be right with you.
我就回来
1930s baseball reference.
1930年代棒球梗
We're closed.
我们关门了
Go get your medicine somewhere else --
去别处找酒吧
Hey, no, no! No!
不不
I warned you once about bleeding on the floor!
我说过 别把血弄在我地板上
She needs help.
她需要救治
Our doctor friend's gonna meet us here.
我们的医生朋友会来这里跟我们碰头
Wait, wait, where's Freddy?
等等 弗雷德呢
Wait, they're not back yet?
什么 他们还没回来吗
Wait, who the hell are you?
等等 你是什么人
Hey, no broads while we're talking business.
我们谈生意时不许女人进来
Wow, you're right. This one really sucks.
你说得对 这一个真不怎么样
They're not back. What happened?
他们没回来呢 发生了什么
The new gang. They're after Freddy.
新帮派 他们在追杀弗雷德
Oh, applesauce. He's a nobody.
扯什么呢 他是个无名小卒
He's a target. Give me a reason.
他是个目标 为什么
They're not after his dad's money.
他们不会是想要他爸的钱
When old man Malick jumped out that window,
老头子马利克跳楼时
his debts were paid.
也算还清了债
What did you just call him?
你喊他什么
His full name. What is it?
他的全名是什么
Wilfred Malick. Why?
威尔弗雷德·马利克 怎么了
The cops will be on us any minute.
警察随时会追上我们了
Any idea why they were after you, kid?
知道他们为什么要追杀你吗 孩子
No, none.
不知道
I-I'm just supposed to make a delivery tonight.
我今晚就是要去送个东西
Well, if they wanted to stop him, we better make sure they don't.
如果他们想阻止他 那我们就不能让他们得逞
Tell us where you need to go.
告诉我们你要去哪
Wilfred Malick. As in father of Gideon Malick?
威尔弗雷德·马利克 吉迪恩·马利克之父
Future head of Hydra in America?
日后的美国九头蛇之头
If the Chronicoms kill Malick,
如果长生人杀了马利克
then Hydra is stamped out before it ever takes hold
九头蛇会在发展壮大前被消灭
and S.H.I.E.L.D. is never formed.
那神盾局也不会成立了
So you're saying, to save S.H.I.E.L.D...
你是说 为了救神盾局
We have to save Hydra.
我们得拯救九头蛇
Great.
好啊
Oh, dear.
天啊
Agent May.
梅特工
It is I, Enoch --
是我 伊诺克
sentient Chronicom, trusted friend.
有意识长生人 值得信任的朋友
I am here to help.
我会帮你的
How could you lose her?
你怎么能把她弄丢呢
You had one job, Enoch.
你就这一份工作 伊诺克
One job...
一份工作