Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Kora, you don't have to die today.
柯拉 你今天不用死
How'd you know I was gonna be out here?
你怎么知道我会在这里
I have my new friend, Sibyl, to thank for that.
这还得感谢我的新朋友 茜玻
I was actually supposed to die, too.
我其实本来也该死的
but I found an escape hatch.
但我找到了逃生口
You want to come along?
你想一起来吗
That woman -- what did you do to her?
那个女人 你对她做了什么
She's none of your concern.
她不关你事
I only wanted what was best for you.
我做的一切都是为你好
There's only fear in your eyes.
你眼中只有恐惧
You don't see anything but a threat.
你看到的只有威胁
No. I love you. I've always loved you.
不 我爱你 我一直都爱你
You were gonna let him put a knife through my heart!
你本打算让他一刀捅穿我的心
I can't leave my people behind to die.
我不能丢下我的族人等死
My daughter is still out there.
我女儿还在那里
We won't let you fight this battle alone.
我们不会让你孤军奋战的
We'll send coordinates to that watch
我们可以跟你碰面时
when we're ready to meet.
会给那表发坐标
You should find someplace to hide until then.
在此之前 你们找地方躲起来吧
This just feels right.
这感觉很对
I feel like we should give the world something new.
我觉得我们该给世界带来点新气象
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
You care for a challenge?
愿接受挑战吗
A good challenge makes life worth living.
好挑战能体现人生价值
Sounds like someone's a philosopher.
还是个哲学家啊
That's pretty rare for a S.H.I.E.L.D. hangout.
这在神盾局的场所里可不多见
I don't know about all that,
那我就不知道了
but I am a damn good dart thrower.
但我很会投飞镖
How about we add a little wager? Make it fun?
我们加上点赌注吧 这样更好玩
I'm not sure I want to lose all my money
我可不想把钱都输给
to the hottest recruit.
最厉害的新人
Well, top test scores and an ace pilot.
考试第一 还是顶尖飞行员
You know, I need a pilot on my team.
我的团队就需要个飞行员
I appreciate you blowing smoke up my ass,
多谢你这么吹捧我
but I don't think we've met.
但我们好像还不认识
But I know a lot about you.
但我很了解你
Like how your relationship with S.H.I.E.L.D.
比如你和神盾局的关系
is headed for a very, very sad breakup.
将迎来一场惨烈的分手
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Seven years from now, in the Balkans,
七年后 在巴尔干半岛
you get wounded real ugly,
你将受重伤
lying there with your guts out.
肠子都流出来了 不能动弹
You call for an extract, but they refuse.
你请求救援 但他们拒绝了
but you and S.H.I.E.L.D. are over with,
但你和神盾局从此分道扬镳
and you fall right into the loving arms of Hydra.
转头投入了九头蛇的温柔怀抱
Why don't I call the psych ward and
我还是去联系精神病房
tell them you wandered off?
告诉他们你走丢了
That's a neat trick.
这招真漂亮
Yeah, that's called a superpower.
嗯 这叫异能
Would you like one?
你也想要吗
Two more beers on my tab.
再来两杯啤酒 记我账上
Under the name John Garrett.
记在约翰·加勒特名下
Stuck in the 1980s.
困在了1980年代
Used to have nostalgia for them.
原本还对这时代很怀旧呢
That is very gone.
现在绝对不了
Roxy. It's good to see you.
洛克茜 见到你真好
Likewise, sir. Didn't expect you again so soon.
我也是 长官 没想到你们这么快就回来了
Yeah, well, couldn't be helped.
是啊 也是没办法
I know you guys are up to some top-secret stuff.
我知道你们有绝密行动
The Lighthouse is all yours. Control is up and running.
灯塔交给你们了 控制系统已正常运行
Wish I could hang with you.
真希望能留下陪你们
Congrats on getting into the Academy.
恭喜你进入学院
I thought I was in S.H.I.E.L.D., but it turns out
我本以为我已经是神盾局的了 但原来
Deke wasn't authorized to make me an agent.
迪克并没有权限让我当特工
Rest of the gang signed up, too.
其他人也都报名了
Maybe we'll be reunited at the Triskelion after we graduate.
或许等毕业了 我们可以在三曲翼团聚
You're not in a TV anymore, Coulson.
你不在电视上了 科尔森
Just don't ask me to explain it.
别叫我解释
Good luck, Agent Glass.
祝你好运 格拉斯特工
She mentioned the Triskelion, but it's 1983.
她提到了三曲翼 但这才1983年
Wasn't in use yet.
三曲翼当时还没投入使用
It's ahead of schedule.
时间线提前了
Just like Project Insight.
就像洞察计划
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Well, you're the Director --
你是局长
No, enough with the formalities.
不 别拘泥于形式了
We're dead in the water here. I need you to be you.
我们现在毫无办法 我需要你做你
So if you have a mission for us, let us know.
如果你有任务交给我们 告诉我们
Timeline's coming apart.
时间线在崩溃
We have to put it back.
我们得恢复它
Nathaniel Malick's out there
纳撒尼尔·马利克现在
with quake powers and a new base.
拥有震波异能和新基地
You made a promise to Daisy's mom
你向黛西妈妈承诺过
that she wouldn't have to fight him alone.
她不需要独自对抗他
I think it's time to keep that promise.
我觉得我们该兑现承诺了
Well, consider me impressed.
我倒是觉得挺了不起
A multi-story base under a lighthouse?
一座灯塔下有一个多层基地
Yeah, we've just spent a lot of time down here,
嗯 我们在这下面待了好久
so maybe we're over it.
已经见怪不怪了
Any idea why the new countdown didn't start
知道我们修好驱动器后 为什么倒计时
after we fixed the Drive?
没有再次开始吗
The electrochron displacement mechanism did stabilize it,
电子置换装置的确稳定了它
but it is possible the cumulative damage
但有可能累积损伤
severed our operative transmission receiver's
破坏了我们有效传输接收器
ability to penetrate space-time.
穿透时空的能力
Did you understand that?
你听懂了吗
Actually, yes. I did.
其实 我还真听懂了
I'm gonna grab some rest.
我要去休息一下
The bunks are down that way.
床铺在那边
Can I take that off your hands?
要我替你拿吗
Just thought I'd put some weight on the new leg, is all.
我就想让新腿承承重
Say what you will about the '50s.
随你怎么说50年代
At least he doesn't know chivalry is dead.
至少他不知道骑士风度已死
I wish you'd pulled a solution for this out of my head.
真希望你从我脑袋里提取到了解决方案
I need Fitz's brain now -- wherever it is.
我现在需要菲兹的大脑 不管它在哪
So, you don't remember anything about where you guys were?
所以你完全不记得你们去了哪吗
No. That's the point.
不 就是要这样
What was the last thing that you...do remember?
你最后记得的事是什么
You were being hunted by Chronicoms,
你们当时在被长生人猎杀
but did it ever get...violent?
但后面情况变得...暴力了吗
Why are you asking?
你为什么这么问
Did I say something when you removed the implant?
你移除植入物后我说了什么吗
Daisy, I don't want to know.
黛西 我不想知道
I thought we agreed -- no information was supposed to come out.
我们不是说好了 绝不能泄露任何信息
I don't have any information. I --
我没有任何信息 我...
You couldn't control yourself.
你当时无法自抑
No matter how confused I was, I can't know --
不管我当时多糊涂 我不能知道
You were not confused. You were...
你不是糊涂 你是...
You were devastated.
你是心碎
I've never seen you so freaked.
我从未见过你那么惊惶
Y-Y-You were inconsolable.
你难过得要死
That's why I asked.
所以我才问的
Johnson, Simmons, report to Control.
约翰逊 西蒙斯 速来指挥中心
We're not waiting on a broken clock.
我们不能等一台坏掉的钟
We're gonna do something.
我们要采取行动
Even if we could leave this time,
哪怕我们可以离开这个时间
leaving this Malick unleashed on the world
让这个马利克在这个世界里搞破坏
could have irreparable consequences.
也可能造成无法挽回的后果
He's taken control of Afterlife. We have to take it back.
他已夺取了来世 我们要把它夺回来
Starting with his hostages.
先从解救人质开始
And protecting Jiaying at all costs.
而且要不惜一切保护嘉颖
Simmons, can you send our coordinates to her watch?
西蒙斯 你可以把我们的坐标发到她的表上吗
I-I-I don't think it's a good idea to bring her here.
我觉得最好别让她来这里
I hear you, but we can't lose any more parents.
我明白 但我们不能再失去更多父母了
This is about protecting your existence.
这是为了保护你的存在
Aside from May and Yo-Yo, Jiaying doesn't know us.
除了梅和悠悠球 嘉颖不认识其他人
We could minimize what we tell her.
我们可以尽量少地告诉她信息
Nothing about her future, her power, or you, her --
绝不提她的未来 她的异能 或你 她的...
Daisy, there's, uh...
黛西 还有
At Afterlife, there was a woman who --
在来世 有个女人...
They call it Afterlife.
他们称这里为来世
I couldn't have picked a better name myself.
我也想不到更好的名字了
Everyone I bring here has been saved from a tragic end
每个我带来这里的人都避免了悲惨的结局
and given a new beginning.
获得了新的开始
How do you do that?
你怎么做到的
How did you see my future?
你怎么看到我的未来的
It's called the Time Stream.
这叫时间流
Sent back from the future.
是从未来送回来的
Almost done prepping, Mr. Malick.
快准备好了 马利克先生
As soon as Dr. Grady here is finished,
等格雷迪博士准备就绪
you'll get to dip your toe in.
你就可以去试试
Grady here's not afraid of hazardous materials.
格雷迪不怕危险材料
S.H.I.E.L.D. decided his tech was too dangerous
神盾局认为他的技术太过危险
and was set to take him out, so I brought him into the fold.
决心除掉他 所以我就把他招来麾下
You saying this thing's hazardous?
你是说这玩意有危险
Well, nothing to worry about. It's not gonna hurt you.
不必担心 它不会伤害你
It'll just... blow your mind.
只会...让你震惊
You'll be meeting Sibyl.
你会见到茜玻
There's a lady in there?
里面有个女人吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
She and I are after something --
她和我有个目标
same thing you were after
在你即将看到的
in the story of your life you're about to see.
你的人生故事里 那也曾是你的目标
Most people don't like the ending.
大部分人不喜欢结局
My people need protection.
我的族人需要保护
You should leave that to us.
把那交给我们吧
I don't know who you people are,
我都不知道你们是什么人
and somehow, you knew how to find me.
可你们却不知怎么能找到我
We needed your help.
我们需要你帮忙
And then you led that man right to our front door.
然后你们把那男人引到了我们门口
We're not your enemy.
我们不是你的敌人
We save Inhumans. He wants to take their gifts.
我们拯救异人 而他想夺走他们的异能
That's how he got his.
他的异能就是那么来的
Is that even possible?
那有可能吗
That could kill them.
那会要他们的命的
If I can get in, I can get them out without being seen.
如果我能进去 我能不被发现地救他们出来
I got my power back -- thanks to you.
我的异能恢复了 多亏了你
And if you get taken, you could lose it again,
如果你被抓住 你可能再次失去异能
- and then you give it to -- - I'll go.
-而且还会让敌人得到... -我去
Scout a point of attack.
侦查到攻击点
This me is disposable. If I get caught --
这个我是可牺牲的 即便被抓
Disposable's the last thing you are.
你绝不是可牺牲的
Recyclable, then. Minimal risk.
那就是可循环的 风险最小
I can take him in.
我可以送他去
I can't allow that.
我不能允许
It's the easiest way.
这是最简单的办法
I'll drop him somewhere secret and then go.
我偷偷把他送进去 然后就离开
We'll fly close in the Quinjet.
我们驾驶昆式战斗机飞近
You and Gordon drop in, do recon, and find the prisoners.
你和戈登进去 侦查一番 找到人质
Then Yo-Yo and I will go in.
然后我和悠悠球去
We need you alive.
我们需要你活着
Your people need you to lead.
你的族人还需要你的领导
I have to get her back.
我必须救她回来
Kora won't listen to you.
柯拉不会听你们的
Maybe I can talk some sense into her.
或许我可以劝她恢复理智
But if she sees you, it can provoke her.
但如果她看到你 也可能受到刺激
A-And then everyone's at risk.
到时大家就都有危险了
But you have to bring back my daughter.
但你们务必要把我女儿带回来
What the hell, May?
搞什么 梅
Did it just slip your mind that I have a sister?
你是忘记提我还有姐姐的事了吗
We were trying not to be swallowed by a time storm.
我们之前在忙着不被时间风暴吞噬
Were you purposely trying to keep me in the dark?
你是有意瞒着我的吗
Is this some weird way of you trying to protect me?
你是在以奇怪的方式保护我吗
But Kora is volatile.
但柯拉很不稳定
She already tried to kill your mother.
她已经对你妈妈下过杀手了
She just never said anything
她从未提过
about a sister, another kid.
我还有姐姐 她还有个孩子
It's possible that Kora wasn't alive.
柯拉之前可能没活下来
When we were at Afterlife, she stole a gun from a guard,
我们在来世时 她从守卫那里偷了把枪
and I think she intended to use it on herself.
我觉得她本来是打算自尽的
But Nathaniel got to her.
但纳撒尼尔先找到了她
I think, in the original timeline, she --
我觉得 在原始时间线里
She went through with it.
她动手了
Which is why my mom would have left Afterlife
所以我妈妈才会离开来世
to go do charity work and meet my dad and --
去做慈善工作 然后认识了我爸
We can't go down that hole right now, Daisy.
我们现在不能去琢磨那些 黛西
Let me go with you.
让我也去吧
We need you and your mother to survive.
我们需要你和你妈妈活下来
You're staying put.
你不能离开
Don't tell me it's because I'm not 100%, because I feel fine.
别说是因为我还没完全恢复 因为我感觉很好
This isn't time for that family reunion.
现在还不是家庭团聚的时候
We promised your mom we'd save Kora.
我们向你妈保证过会救下柯拉
If she can be saved.
如果她能被拯救的话
You can see the fluids draining from Mr. Li here
你可以看到 从李先生身体里抽取的液体
into our friend Mr. Durant.
在被输给我们的朋友杜兰特先生
The process used to be messy.
这一过程原本很恶心
But a guy I know once said
但我认识的一个人曾说
discovery requires experimentation,
想有发现就要实验
so we experimented, found a better way.
所以我们做了实验 发现了更好的办法
Still not painless.
但疼痛无法避免
This is Kora, the one Inhuman we trust.
这是柯拉 我们唯一信任的异人
The others felt entitled to judge
其他人觉得他们有权评判
who is given gifts, who not.
谁能被赋予天赋 谁不能
When you're raised in it, you don't know any better.
如果你从小受这种教育 就不会有别的想法
Those days are over.
那些日子过去了
Kora and I are champions of the people,
柯拉和我支持人民
like Robin Hood -- stealing from the high and mighty
就像罗宾·汉 劫富济贫
and giving to those more deserving.
把异能给更有资格的人
Simple mercenary, just trying to earn a decent living.
只是个想挣份好营生的雇佣兵
S.H.I.E.L.D. decided he worked for the wrong people.
神盾局认为他的雇主不是好人
What did they do, Durant?
他们做了什么 杜兰特
They shot down our plane.
他们击落了我们的飞机
They shot it right out of the sky.
他们把飞机从空中击落了
And who are they to decide that?
他们凭什么做这个判断
S.H.I.E.L.D., Hydra, Inhumans --
神盾局 九头蛇 异人族
all committing horrors in the name of world order.
都在犯下暴行 却说是为了世界秩序
You saved him from that oppression.
你让他不必遭受那样的压迫
And from the crashing plane.
也不必死在坠落飞机里
What kind of power is he getting?
他能得到什么异能
That's what he's getting.
就这个
Mr. Li is in a lot of pain.
李先生现在很痛苦
Why don't you put him out of his misery.
你结束他的痛苦吧
Mercy comes in many forms.
仁慈有多种形式
I should have killed you years ago.
我好多年前就该杀了你
I forgive you for believing that.
我原谅你那么想
I want a power like that.
我想要那样的异能
You'll get yours as soon as we take it from S.H.I.E.L.D.
等我们从神盾局那里夺来 你就能拥有异能
What? You don't trust me?
怎么 你不信任我吗
You seem pretty calm, considering where we're headed.
考虑到我们的目的地 你似乎很平静
Well, this fight is necessary.
这场战斗是必要的
That probably helps.
这或许让我镇定了些
taking a look at this again.
想再看看这个
Staying in the '80s wouldn't be my worst-case scenario, but...
虽然待在80年代不是我最怕的情况 但
I know everybody wants to go home.
我知道大家都想回家
And, hey, at least we're still alive, right?
至少我们还活着 是吧
It's not the first time he's saved us.
这不是他第一次救我们了
When it looked like the end for Fitz and me,
当我和菲兹似乎要走向终结时
Yeah, well, he sacrificed himself
是啊 他牺牲了自己
so that we could all go on.
让我们能活下去
Just got to figure out
只是需要弄明白
why this thing isn't communicating with Fitz anymore.
这玩意为什么不能跟菲兹通讯了
Maybe it never was.
或许从来就不能
But you said he was controlling the jumps.
但你说是他在控制跳跃
I thought he was, but consider the logic.
我也以为是 但用逻辑想想
We followed wherever the Chronicoms went.
我们一直在追随长生人的脚步
They dictated time and place.
是他们控制时间地点
The Zephyr could have been pre-programmed to follow.
和风可能被预编程了追随他们
But we took out the Chronicoms.
但我们干掉了长生人
And the Drive was damaged in the process.
而驱动器也在这过程中受损了
Every jump since then has been a malfunction.
此后的所有跳跃都只是故障
So, why wouldn't Fitz help us?
所以菲兹怎么不帮我们
Maybe it's too painful to remember.
或许太痛苦了才不能记起
To want to remember.
不想记起
Please don't even think that.
请想都不要那么想
I sent him messages
我给他发的消息
that disappeared into the depths of space.
都消失进了太空深渊之中
Whatever's happening right now
不管现在发生了什么情况
is happening for a reason.
都肯定是有原因的
We're gonna fix this and get back to him.
我们要修复机器 跟他团聚
Find the location of the prisoners, then jump back.
找到人质 然后就跳回来
If you're not back in 30 minutes, we're coming in.
如果你们30分钟还没回来 我们就进去
And no hero business. Understood?
别逞英雄 知道了吗
I'm taking us into a section that's usually empty,
我会带我们去一个一般空置的区域
so no one will see us.
不会有人看到我们
Is there anything special you need me to do?
你需要我做什么特定的事吗
Do we have to, like... hug or something?
我们需要...抱着吗
You're hilarious, but no.
你真逗 但不需要
You guys might want to take a step back, though.
不过你们最好退一步
Actually, it's not unpleasant.
其实 并不觉得难受
If we head this way, we can find where they're keeping them.
我们走这边 可以找到他们关押人质的地方
Waiting is the hardest part.
等待是最难的部分
Take him to be prepped.
带他去做准备
You knew we were coming.
你早知道我们要来
Well, if you want to get technical,
如果你想纠细节
I knew there was a 94% chance.
我知道有94%的可能性
Because you have the Time Stream.
因为你有时间流
You don't know what you've gotten yourself into.
你不知道自己卷入了什么事里
Sibyl wants this planet for her Chronicoms.
茜玻想为她的长生人占领这个星球
Oh, you hear that, Durant?
你听到了吗 杜兰特
I think he's giving us the old good guy pitch,
我觉得他在向我们发表好人讲话
appealing to the "better angels of my nature."
唤醒我内心的善良
Nice Abe Lincoln reference.
这个林肯梗接的好
Maybe I'm just helping you not die.
或许我只是在帮你避免一死
Your father was co-opted by Sibyl. Look where that got him.
你父亲就被茜玻洗脑了 看看他的下场
Um, my father was killed by your team.
我父亲是被你的队友杀的
Or do you want to try to deny that?
难道你要否认吗
Didn't get me as choked up as I thought it would.
我并没因此特别难过
Sounds like the apple fell far from the tree.
看来儿子不太像老子
I have no use for my father's way of thinking.
我父亲的思维对我毫无用处
He trapped himself in Hydra,
他把自己困在了九头蛇里
bound by its history, rules, hierarchy.
被其历史 规则和阶级所束缚
Here's my pitch -- goodbye to all that.
我的提议是 推翻那一切
Say hello to anarchy.
迎来混乱
You'd be surprised how tempting that is to some people.
你会想不到有些人多喜欢这个想法
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做的
We gave him a chance to join us.
我们给了他机会加入我们
And you're Agent Coulson.
你是科尔森特工
I've seen it all, bud -- everything you did to me.
我都见过了 伙计 你对我做的一切
I'm sorry -- have we met?
什么 我们认识吗
Not yet, but I got a sneak peek at my future,
还没 但我偷看了我的未来
and you play a big part in it.
你在其中非常重要
you vaporize me with a space laser.
你用太空激光把我蒸发了
Clever -- digging up our greatest hits.
聪明啊 挖出我们的大劲敌
They let me watch you die a bunch of times.
他们让我看了好几次你的死亡
Made me feel better.
我好受多了
Oh, yeah? Which one was your favorite?
是吗 你最喜欢哪次
Long-haired creepo, stabbed you with a pointy stick.
长发变态 拿尖棍子捅死你
You haven't changed a bit.
你真是一点没变
And I'm aware that statement makes no sense.
我知道这么说不合情理
Here comes the good stuff, John.
好东西来了 约翰
Lookin' spry for an old guy.
老头子精神不错啊
I think I'm a fan of the 21st century.
我觉得我很喜欢21世纪
Yeah, don't get your hopes up.
别太抱希望了
We make a mean prosthetic, but, uh, fascism is back.
我们的假肢做得好 但法西斯主义又回归了
You mean the thing I helped wipe out 10 years ago?
就是我10年前帮忙消灭的东西吗
Yeah. The past won't leave us alone.
对 过去不肯放过我
Yeah, Mack caught me up.
嗯 迈克跟我讲了
You know, you said her name to me when, uh...
你跟我说过她的名字
Malick was doing a number on you.
就是马利克在伤害你的时候
Hydra did the same thing to her.
九头蛇曾对她做过一样的事
They cut her up, they took her power --
把她切开 夺走了她的异能
in my past and in her future.
那是我的过去 她的未来
She can heal herself, live...A long time.
她能自愈 能活很久
Malick thought that's what I could do.
马利克以为我也是那样的
He's after the real thing now.
他现在想要真有异能的人了
Did Mack say anything about what happened with her and I?
迈克提到她和我的事了吗
Yeah, well, things got really bad, and it...
情况后来很糟
But it came to an end.
但最终都了结了
Maybe now's your chance to experience
或许你现在有机会体验
what she was like before that.
她在那之前是什么样的
You should talk to her.
你该找她谈谈
She -- She can't know who I am.
不能让她知道我是谁
Because of the timeline --
因为时间线
The timeline is screwed.
时间线反正也乱了
And look who you're talking to --
看看你在跟谁说话
a guy who served under "I Like Ike"
艾森豪威尔时期的军人
and was supposed to be dead by now.
现在早该死的人
you got a rare opportunity here.
你现在有难得的机会
I got a list of people long gone by now I'd...
我有一堆早死去的故人
I'd do anything to have one last stolen moment with.
如果能再多跟他们待片刻 我真的会不惜一切
Regardless of what space-time has to say about it.
不管时间空间有什么意见
I'll be your chaperone. How about that?
我来陪你 怎么样
You need me to bail you out, I'll be right there.
如果你需要我救场 我就上
You really are a square, aren't you?
你还真是个老古板啊
Harsh, but...yes.
有点刺耳 但是的
Something's wrong. They should be back by now.
出事了 他们早该回来了
I'll go in and take a look around.
我去看看情况
No. It should be me.
不行 该我去
I'll zip in and out. They'll never see me coming.
我快进快出 他们都不会看到我
- Mack. - If they caught Gordon,
-迈克 -如果他们逮住了戈登
who knows what we're walking into.
我们会面临什么情况就难说了
Just stand by for my signal.
等待我的信号
As soon as I find Coulson, I'll call for you.
我一找到科尔森 就联系你
This isn't anarchy. This is evil.
这不是混乱 这是邪恶
Justice isn't always pretty, Agent Coulson.
正义不总是美好的 科尔森特工
You know, a man who's died and killed as much as you
像你这样多次死去被杀的人
should understand that by now.
现在该明白这道理了
I get to keep the old baby blues, right?
我的蓝眼睛不会消失吧
You know, I'm not...really sure.
这我不太确定
No, no, no, no, no. Time out, man!
不不不 停下
That is not what I signed up for!
我可不想变成那样
Gordon helped Jiaying keep Kora prisoner.
戈登曾帮助嘉颖囚禁柯拉
I don't feel so hot.
我感觉不妙
Uh, unplug me, man.
给我拔管子
Everything worked out. Huh?
一切都好吧
You don't know what you're doing,
你根本不知道你在做什么
giving that man that power.
给那男人那个异能
It was written in the stars.
这是命运
I wanted out, and I was out.
我想出去 我就出去了
I disappeared, reappeared.
我消失了 然后又重现了
There should be a word for that.
该有个词形容这个
Yeah. Thanks, Phil.
嗯 谢了 菲尔
Alright, you think with enough practice,
好了 你觉得经过练习
you could take me with you,
你可以带我走吗
you could go where I tell you to?
去我叫你去的地方
- Bet your bottom dollar. - Good.
-绝对能 -很好
We have our target out there. Let's go find her.
我们的目标在外面 我们去找她
Cleared for takeoff, bud.
准备起飞 伙计
Tell me there's news.
有消息了吗
I'm sorry. Nothing yet.
抱歉 还没有
I knew this was a mistake.
我就知道这是个错误
I never should've agreed to this plan.
我就不该同意这个计划
You can trust us.
你可以信任我们
I don't know anything about you.
我根本不了解你
And no one will tell me anything.
又没人肯跟我说实话
We just want to help.
我们只是想帮忙
Afterlife is important to us, too.
来世对我们也很重要
You don't know the first thing about it.
你根本不了解那里
Before your friends showed up,
你的朋友来之前
we'd never had an outsider find us.
从未有外人找到过我们
Where did you learn that?
你在哪学的
We're from the future, and I know how that sounds,
我们来自未来 我知道那听上去很疯狂
I had a feeling I...
我有种感觉
There's something...
你有种...
Your gift -- it's a lot like...
你的异能 很像...
Nathaniel took that from you.
纳撒尼尔从你那里夺走的
It almost killed me.
差点要了我的命
It's knowledge of the future that led him to us,
是对未来的了解让他找到了我们
that he used to warp Kora's mind
他以此来扭曲柯拉的心智
and turn her against me.
让她与我反目
Were you close with her?
你们亲密吗
She clung to my leg for the first three years.
她头三年都一直抱着我的腿
I thought she was ready, but...
我本以为她准备好了 但
There were accidents.
发生了意外
The more I tried to help, the more she pulled away.
我越是想帮忙 她越是疏远我
That must be hard.
那肯定很难受
Being so close to someone
跟一个人非常亲近
and not being able to reach them.
却走不进他们的内心
they wanted her gone.
他们想除掉她
But they don't see what I do.
但他们看不到我能看到的
Kora has a -- a good heart.
柯拉有颗善良的心
She's worth saving.
她值得拯救
Well, she's lucky to have you.
她有你很幸运
My power has allowed me to live a long life.
我的异能让我活了很久
I used to think it was my greatest gift,
我曾以为那是我最大的天赐
Sorry. Did I say something?
抱歉 我说错什么了吗
I never knew my mom.
就没见过我妈妈
And when I finally found her...
我最终找到她时
she wasn't who I'd hoped she would be.
她却不是我希望的那个样子
I can't speak to your mother's reasons,
我不知道你妈妈为什么会那么做
sometimes, trying to do the right thing
有时 你想做正确的事
comes out all wrong.
却完全做错了
More like third time's a charm.
第三次才成功
I saw these guys open up for Twisted Sister.
我见过他们给扭曲姐妹开场
You've had yourself a day, but it's not over yet.
你今天挺累的了 但还没完呢
We're gonna have to split up. Are you ready?
我们得分头行动了 你准备好了吗
If the job was easy, it wouldn't be any fun.
如果工作轻松 就不好玩了
Hang in there. We're leaving.
撑住 我们这就走
You let me worry about that.
让我来操心吧
This room was built to hold powerful Inhumans.
这个房间能关住厉害的异人
And I'm about to bust us out of here.
我这就带我们冲出去
It's gonna be super-satisfying.
会特别有满足感的
You can't get us out.
你无法带我们出去的
Save your energy. You're too weak.
省省力吧 你太虚弱了
The other Inhumans...
其他异人
I can't let this happen to them.
我不能让他们也遭受这种事
It's okay. You're gonna be alright.
没事 你不会有事的
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Blast from the future!
来自未来
It's your old buddy -- John Garrett.
我是你的老朋友 约翰·加勒特
Same rugged good looks --
还是那样粗犷帅气
just...maybe a little less rugged.
但或许鲜肉了些
How'd you find this place, John?
你怎么找到这里的 约翰
Well, my pal Nate told me how to find it.
我朋友纳撒指的路
He's around here somewhere.
他就在这里
I know where I'm going,
我知道我要去哪
but the landing part's a little tricky.
但落地还是不好掌控
Coulson called it teleporting.
科尔森称之为瞬移
What are you doing here?
你们来这里干什么
Planning a little road trip.
我们打算上路
Looking for an open-minded gal to tag along.
想带个思维开阔的姑娘一起走
Thought you'd never ask.
还以为你不会邀请我呢
You ain't who I'm --
你不是我要...
Daisy, do you copy?
黛西 收到吗
John Garrett's here with Nathaniel,
约翰·加勒特跟纳撒尼尔一起来了
and they have Gordon's powers.
他们还夺取了戈登的异能
Get Jiaying someplace safe.
带嘉颖去安全的地方
I've been looking all over for you.
我正到处找你们呢
The Inhumans are being held in a room down that way.
异人们被关在那边的一个房间里
Better call Yo-Yo.
最好把悠悠球叫来
Still not used to that.
我还是不习惯你这样
May radio'd. Nathaniel's at the Lighthouse.
梅在无线电上说纳撒尼尔去了灯塔
He's with John Garrett.
他跟约翰·加勒特在一起
I'll explain on the way back.
回去路上我再细说
Yo-Yo and I will get the hostages out.
悠悠球跟我去把人质救出来
Find Kora. We'll meet back at the Quinjet.
找到柯拉 我们回昆式战斗机碰头
I got a feeling she might be expecting that.
我有预感她可能正等着我呢
Malick's got guards up ahead.
前面有马利克的守卫
It's okay. You're safe.
没事了 你们安全了
For the record, I'm digging the upgrade.
我要说 我喜欢你这升级
Alright. Let's get you out of here.
好吧 我们离开这里吧
The two of us in here?
我们两个在这里打吗
You want to bring the whole of River's End down on our heads?
你想让整个河尽镇砸在我们头上吗
Give me a reason.
给我一个不出手的理由
Where's Kora? What have you done with her?
柯拉在哪里 你对她做了什么
Sorry. Kora couldn't make it.
抱歉 柯拉没能来
But she sends her best.
但她让我代好来着
And don't you look at me like that.
你别那样看着我
You still have Daisy.
你还有黛西
Isn't one daughter enough?
一个女儿还不够吗
Y-You didn't know.
原来你不知道呀
It's like a season finale of "Dallas" around here.
简直像《家族风云》大结局一样狗血
I wanted to tell you, but I --
我本想告诉你的 但我...
What you said about your mother --
你讲的你母亲的事...
you were talking about me.
你说的就是我
But I would never --
但我绝不会...
It's actually a riveting story.
这其实是个引人入胜的故事
See, Hydra just cuts you all to bits.
九头蛇把你大卸八块
You're left for dead, your powers stolen.
他们留下你等死 你的异能被偷走了
That part, you both have in common now.
在这件事上 你们现在有共同点了
Daisy grows up alone.
黛西独自长大
Finds you eventually, but by then,
最后找到你了 但那时
you're all militant and she's with S.H.I.E.L.D. --
你成了激进分子 而她是神盾局的人
- Stop it. - You're on opposite sides.
-别说了 -你们立场对立
So you start to drain the life out of her.
所以你开始吸走她的生命力
- Enough. - And it's working.
-够了 -而且你成功了
You're about to kill her.
她就要被你杀死了
But guess who steps in to crush your spine.
但猜猜谁突然插手 挤碎了你的脊椎
Definitely room for improvement.
绝对还有提升空间
If you haven't done the math,
如果你还没算过
I've had these powers a lot longer than you have.
我有这异能的时间比你长多了
Leave my daughter alone.
离我女儿远点
I won't say it again.
别逼我说第二次
Well, I guess she won't live forever.
好吧 看来她不能永生
And you won't live at all.
你连生都不能生
If he's not here for Jiaying, what's he after?
如果他不是为了嘉颖而来 那是为什么
Who's this Garrett fella, anyway?
这个叫加勒特的到底是谁
I've been waiting.
我等了很久了
The rest of your gang is gone.
你其他同伴都走了
They abandoned you.
他们抛弃了你
Garrett moved them off somewhere else.
加勒特把他们转移到别的地方了
I wanted to come with you.
我本就想跟你走
You know, Sibyl told me all about her --
茜玻跟我说了她很多事
Nathaniel killed Jiaying.
纳撒尼尔杀了嘉颖
I don't understand, but he didn't want her power at all.
我不明白 他并不想要她的能力啊
I'm still trying to find where he went,
我还在查他的去向
and Garrett's MIA, too.
加勒特也不见了
They took Simmons.
他们带走了西蒙斯
Deke, come in. Where are you?
迪克 请回复 你在哪
Deke Shaw, answer your radio!
迪克·肖 回复无线电
May, where are we going?
梅 我们去哪
We're not going anywhere. You are.
我们哪里也没去 是你自己
The Zephyr's been hijacked.
和风被挟持了
Today just keeps getting better and better.
今天真是越来越精彩了
First, superpowers, now a spaceship.
先是异能 现在还有太空船
Can I get a "best day ever"?!
是不是该喊一句"最精彩的一天"
If duct tape doesn't work, I can liquify a femur or two.
不喜欢胶带 我也可以震碎你的股骨
Why am I here? What do you want?
为什么抓我 你想干什么
My pal Sibyl ran the numbers,
我的朋友茜玻推算了一下
and every outcome where we don't come out on top
所有我们没能获胜的结局
has one thing in common.
都有一个共同点
He's gotten in our way long enough.
他挡我们的路挡太久了
And now you're gonna take us to him.
现在你要带我们去找他