Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I've been waiting.
我等了很久了
I wanted to come with you, meet my sister.
我本就想跟你走 去见见我妹妹
You know, Sibyl told me all about her --
茜玻跟我说了她很多事
John Garrett's here with Nathaniel,
约翰·加勒特跟纳撒尼尔一起来了
and they have Gordon's powers.
他们还夺取了戈登的异能
If he's not here for Jiaying, what's he after?
如果他不是为了嘉颖而来 那是为什么
They took Simmons.
他们带走了西蒙斯
May, where are we going?
梅 我们去哪
We're not going anywhere. You are.
我们哪里也没去 是你自己
The Zephyr's been hijacked.
和风被挟持了
My pal Sibyl ran the numbers,
我的朋友茜玻推算了一下
and every outcome where we don't come out on top
所有我们没能获胜的结局
has one thing in common.
都有一个共同点
And now you're gonna take us to him.
现在你要带我们去找他
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻|校|监 一时SOLO一时爽一直SOLO一直爽草
What the hell just happened?
发生了什么啊
They disappeared. Dropped off satellite.
他们消失了 卫星上搜不到了
Did they jump? I thought the Time Drive wasn't working.
他们跳跃了吗 时间驱动器不是坏了吗
- They didn't jump. - How do you know?
-他们没跳跃 -你怎么知道
Okay, how do you drop off satellite?
好吧 那要怎么从卫星上消失
Don't they surround the planet?
卫星不是环绕地球吗
You move above them.
飞到它们上面去就行
Daisy, I can feel your guilt. This isn't your fault.
黛西 我能感到你的愧疚 这不怪你
I should've quaked that psychopath's bones apart
我就该趁有机会把那疯子
when I had the chance.
震到粉身碎骨
616 requesting permission to land.
616号请求准许降落
You're clear, 616.
可以降落 616号
Maybe she'll have answers.
或许她会有答案
We can't tell her about Jiaying's death.
我们不能告诉她嘉颖死了
She should know what her boyfriend did.
她该知道她男朋友做了什么
Hearing that her mother died might set her off.
听到母亲死亡的消息可能会让她失控
If she's a bomb, then what's the plan if she explodes?
如果她是炸弹 那她要是爆炸了我们怎么办
I won't make the same mistake I made with Nathaniel.
我不会犯对纳撒尼尔那样的错误
The potential Inhumans are safe.
未转化异人们都很安全
We dropped them at a hospital,
我们送他们去了家医院
made sure they're being taken care of.
确保他们得到了照顾
You must be Daisy --
你就是黛西吧
Where did they take Simmons?
他们把西蒙斯带去哪了
- Daisy, that's enough! - Not until she talks!
-黛西 够了 -她说了才算够
Put her down, Agent Johnson! That's an order.
把她放下 约翰逊特工 这是命令
Look, there's no reason to hurt each other.
我们不必伤害彼此
Save lives, of course.
当然是拯救生命
I want to be an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我想成为神盾局特工
50,000 miles above Earth and rising, sir.
离地五万英里 还在上升 长官
Should be a killer view.
风景肯定很棒
And lay off the "sir."
不用喊我"长官"
We're trying to make it so no one has to call anyone "sir" ever again.
我们想让任何人都不用喊谁"长官"了
S.H.I.E.L.D. can't follow us?
神盾局不能追踪我们吗
Not at this range.
追踪不到这个范围
We're all alone up here.
这里只有我们了
Just like Nakatomi Plaza.
就像在中富广场
I'm staying posted right here.
我会守在这里
Who knows what other powers they stole.
谁知道他们还偷了什么异能
And with Garrett being able to teleport...
加勒特还能瞬移
When we confronted the older Gordon,
我们遇到老一些的戈登时
Fitz designed a device to trap him in a room.
菲兹设计了一种装置把他困在了一个房间里
Now, if we can find Fitz's specs on this hard drive,
如果我们能在这个硬盘上找到菲兹的设计图纸
we should be able to rig something up.
就应该能把那东西做出来
I'm your new babysitter.
我是你们的新保姆了
We know that there's some strategy at play here
我们知道他们有某种策略
because Sibyl's been predicting our every move.
因为茜玻一直在预测我们的一举一动
Exactly. These guys put up a fight, but Kora...
没错 他们都奋力反抗 但柯拉
That was too easy, I know.
太轻松了 我知道
But now she's selling us this story of compliance.
但她现在想让我们相信她甘愿服从
We may be predictable,
我们虽然好猜
but so is the enemy,
但敌人也好猜
because they're always planning to ruin our day.
因为他们总在谋划怎么给我们找麻烦
I'm a perfect candidate,
我是完美候选人
with the perfect instrument to save lives.
有拯救生命的完美工具
Didn't seem like it was your priority
你袭击李时
when you were attacking Li.
救命似乎并非你的首选
I killed him...to be clear.
我是杀了他 但要澄清
During his last-ditch effort to do the same to me.
那是在他最后一次试图杀我的时候
How do we know that's not Malick's plan with Simmons?
我们怎么知道马利克不是也想杀西蒙斯
But our goal is to reduce suffering, believe me.
但我们的目标是减少痛苦 相信我
I've suffered plenty at his hands.
我在他手上受了不少苦
What do you mean "instrument"?
你说的"工具"是什么意思
Knowledge of history yet to be written.
对尚未书写的历史的了解
Lives have already been spared with it.
已经有生命因此免遭死亡
My own. Agent Daniel Sousa.
我 丹尼尔·苏萨特工
Those two soldiers you just locked in a cell.
你们刚刚关进囚室的那俩士兵
Not all lives were saved.
不是所有生命都得救了
I'm sorry about your parents.
你父母的事我很遗憾
They didn't deserve to die.
他们不该死
But it's also the proof you needed.
但那也是你们所需的证据
You must realize it by now.
你们现在该明白了吧
Proof that this is a new timeline.
那证明了这是新的时间线
That old one that you were fighting to preserve
你们在奋力保护的旧时间线
Director, you still remember growing up with your parents.
局长 你还记得在父母身边长大
Daisy grew up without a sister because I died alone weeks ago.
黛西从小没有姐姐 因为我一周前孤独死去了
We have much more definitive proof than that.
我们还有更确凿的证据
It's a brand-new day.
这是新的一天
Why not let S.H.I.E.L.D. make this universe
为什么不让神盾局把这个宇宙
the best it can be?
打造成最好的呢
And how do you plan on doing that?
你打算怎么做到
Yeah, I'm not sure you understand
你恐怕不太理解
the S.H.I.E.L.D. motto here, lady.
神盾局的价值观 女士
It's not your motto, it's your method.
不是价值观的问题 是方法
Do you want me to list the people you've chosen to kill
要我列出那些你们为了保护他人而选择
We've all made hard choices.
我们都做过艰难选择
Then another list, of easy choices.
那我就列一些简单选择吧
30 names we can kill right now
30个我们现在杀掉
to save thousands of innocent lives.
就能拯救千万无辜者的人
It sounds like Project Insight with a fancy new bow on it.
感觉像是打了漂亮新蝴蝶结的洞察计划
These are names you know -- history knows --
这都是你们知道的名字 历史熟知的
committed unspeakable acts.
他们犯下了滔天罪行
We're not a death squad.
我们不是行刑队
Well, Sibyl predicted you'd say that.
茜玻猜到你会那么说
And that Daisy would say --
而黛西会说
Let me talk to my sister alone.
让我跟我姐姐单独谈谈
I'd like nothing more.
我很乐意
Why are you really here?
你究竟为什么来这里
- I thought I just explained-- - We're not morons.
-我不是解释了... -我们不傻
Despite whatever Nathaniel has told you.
不管纳撒尼尔怎么跟你说的
Nathaniel thinks S.H.I.E.L.D.
纳撒尼尔认为神盾局
is another institution hell-bent on control.
也是个一心想控制世界的机构
And maybe in an old timeline it was, but...
或许在旧时间线里它是 但是
I believe there's a chance we could work together.
我认为我们或许可以合作
What makes you think that we would ever --
你怎么会觉得我们会...
I've always wanted a sibling,
我一直想要弟弟妹妹
and we have the same blood.
我们流着同样的血脉
You believe in S.H.I.E.L.D.
你相信神盾局
There must be a reason.
这肯定有原因的
You grew up in Afterlife.
你在来世长大
I wasn't aware I was confined.
我不知道我被禁锢了
I thought I had a happy childhood.
我本以为自己有幸福的童年
Every child loves her mother.
每个孩子都爱自己的母亲
Not every mother loves her back.
但不是每个母亲都爱自己的孩子
I'm sorry you didn't get that.
我很遗憾你没得到母爱
I'm sorry you threw it away.
我很遗憾你就那么丢弃了它
I just want to spend time together, to talk.
我只是想跟你共处 谈谈
With you and me on the same page,
如果你我能达成一致
we can do anything.
我们就能所向披靡
What, like a-- like a sister superhero squad?
怎么 像个姐妹超级英雄小队吗
Sibyl said there is no future
茜玻说在任何未来里
where Daisy Johnson lets her sister fight alone.
黛西·约翰逊都不会让姐姐单独作战
I like to think about the first law of thermodynamics...
我总想到热力学第一定律
That no energy in the universe is created --
宇宙中的能量不会被制造出来
- And none is destroyed. - And none is destroyed.
-也不会被消灭 -也不会被消灭
That means that every bit of energy inside us,
这意味着我们体内蕴含的所有能量
will go on to be a part of something else --
都会成为别的事物的一部分
As much as I would love to watch you leave Fitz catatonic,
虽然我很想看到你让菲兹落下紧张症
I need you to show me where he is now.
我需要你给我看他现在在哪
Together. We're --
我们在一起...
Professional, and matter of fact,
一起工作 这是不假
and there's this chasm in the middle of the room
但房间里却有一道大裂缝
of all these things of --
因为发生的一切
I'm supposed to be able to see whatever memory I want.
我应该能看到我想要的记忆
You are blocking me.
你在阻挡我
I'm not doing anything.
我什么都没做
Maybe you're not equipped to --
或许你没能力...
John, bring in the grandson.
约翰 把外孙带过来
And trying to play hero.
还想逞英雄来着
He doesn't know anything, please, you can't --
他什么都不知道 求你 别...
Nana. How's your day been?
外婆 你今天过得怎么样
I was just coming to...
我正要...
That's...different.
你...换行头了
Look, I know that you want to help, believe me, I know.
我知道你想帮忙 我真的知道
But just for once, don't, okay?
但这一次就别了 好吗
If you're chasing a lead and you need backup --
如果你有什么想法 就需要支援
I have to do this on my own.
我必须自己去
You know, I learned a long time ago
我很早就明白了个道理
not to let somebody do something stupid on their own.
别让一个人自己去干傻事
You learned that in the Army?
在军队里学到的吗
Brooklyn Scout Troop 87.
布鲁克林童子军87号军团
We were kinda the bad boys of the Boy Scouts.
我们算是童子军里的坏小子
Have you ever left your post before?
你以前离过岗吗
Like snuck off the base and, I don't know,
比如溜出基地 然后...
played pool and got drunk?
打台球 买醉
You think I'm the kind of person that would do that?
你觉得我是那种人吗
Then this'll be your first time.
那这就是你第一次了
May said this ship can't travel far in space.
梅说这架飞机在太空里走不太远
Sibyl's whole plan is based on her projections.
茜玻的计划都是基于她的预测
So the only way to get ahead is to act unpredictably.
所以想要抢占先机 就得做出难料的行为
Do things against our nature, which, for you --
做有违我们本性的事 对于你来说...
- Is leaving my post. - And you?
-就是离岗 -你呢
Sibyl dropped Kora in my lap
茜玻把柯拉丢给我
because they knew I'd want to save her.
因为他们知道我会想救她
The thing is, I already have a sister to save.
问题是 我已经有一个要去救的姐妹了
Her name is Jemma Simmons.
她叫珍玛·西蒙斯
Won't we use all the fuel getting out of the atmosphere?
冲出大气层不会耗尽燃料吗
We'll find Z1's location,
我们找到和风1号的位置
we'll burn the rest of our fuel and float.
燃尽剩余的燃料 然后漂浮
So it's a 100,000-mile Hail Mary?
所以是10万英里的殊死一搏了
As long as you know what you're doing.
只要你心里有数就好
You have flown this thing before, right?
你飞过这玩意吧
It's your last chance to stay behind.
这是你留下的最后机会了
What? You said you've done this zero times.
怎么 你说你从未做过这个
I mean, everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D. has flown a Quinjet.
神盾局的人都飞过昆式战斗机
Literally everyone.
真的是每个人都飞过
I hear take-off is a piece of cake.
听说起飞是小菜一碟
Then how are you gonna get the hangar doors open
那没有局长的授权你要怎么
without Director authorization?
打开机库门
This is the only way to bring back Deke and Simmons.
这是找回迪克和西蒙斯的唯一办法
By stealing the Quinjet?
偷一架昆式战斗机吗
Abandoning your sister?
抛下你姐姐吗
Well, yes, actually. Exactly that.
其实 是的 没错
If we're gonna beat Sibyl, we-- we have to be unpredictable.
如果我们想打败茜玻 我们得做出难以预料的事
- We can't-- - We can't play by her rules.
-我们不能... -我们不能按她的规则来
How's this for unpredictable?
这够难以预测了吧
Authorization granted.
授权已批
Now give me that seat before I change my mind.
把座位让给我 免得我改主意
First Simmons and Deke. Now Mack and Daisy.
先是西蒙斯和迪克 现在又是迈克和黛西
They're heading to space--
他们去太空了
- I don't like it. - I do.
-我不喜欢 -我喜欢
If you're trying to beat a super-computing oracle,
如果你想打败一个有超级计算能力的神谕
you have to go against the flow.
你就得逆流而上
Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. going rogue...
神盾局局长乱来
Yeah, I've seen that happen before.
这我见识过
It's up to us to predict her next move.
得靠我们来预测她的下一步了
What were you feeling off her...
你刚刚从她身上感应到了什么
you know, aura or whatever?
气场之类的
She seemed sincere.
她似乎是真诚的
Her rage was tamped down.
她的愤怒平静了些
Why don't you take a run at her,
你来审审她吧
see what else comes to the surface?
看还有什么情绪冒出来
It's okay, Jemma, he's got nothing --
没事 珍玛 他伤不了我
That was something, but I'm okay.
那是有点疼 但我没事
He'll tire out eventually.
他最终会累的
Someone's got a mouth on him.
某人嘴巴挺贱
Physical pain won't break you, congratulations.
肢体痛苦无法击破你 恭喜
Now let's try the emotional variety.
我们来试试情感痛苦吧
That's usually a little harder to tolerate.
那一般更难招架
What if I crack her skull, put her in a coma,
要不我震碎她的脑壳 让她陷入昏迷
and then go fishing around in her brain?
然后去她脑子里打探一番
- Stop! - How is she blocking me from Fitz?!
-住手 -她怎么阻挡我找到菲兹的
If you think that you can --
如果你以为你能...
That's for my old man.
那是为我老爸
Find a way to get whatever that is out of her head.
想办法把她脑袋里的不管那是什么弄出来
Guys, my stomach feels...
各位 我的胃有点...
Now that we're out of the atmosphere,
我们已经出了大气层
we should be able to lock on to the Zephyr.
现在应该能锁定和风了
It's really something, huh?
真是奇景 是吧
Better strap in there, buddy.
系好安全带吧 伙计
This next part's gonna be tricky.
接下来这部分要难了
Seriously, if this isn't timed out just right,
说真的 如果时间掐得不好
we will freeze to death in the dark void of space.
我们会在深邃黑暗的太空里冻死
So, buckle up, Danny Boy.
系好安全带 丹尼小子
Triangulating burn path to Z1.
三角定位前往和风1号的燃烧路径
Executing controlled burn in 3, 2, 1.
执行受控燃烧 倒计时3 2 1
Places to go, people to see.
有地方要去 有人要见
Well, I want to talk to her.
我想跟她谈谈
I can feel your disappointment,
我能感觉到你的失望
but I was hoping that you and I
但我希望我们
could get to know each other --
可以彼此了解一下
I already know you.
我已经了解你了
I saw how you handled that poor girl in Bahrain.
我看到你怎么对付巴林岛那个可怜女孩了
She was out of control.
她失控了
I made peace with that a while ago.
我很早以前就接受了那件事
What you did was sickening. She was just a child.
你的所作所为令人作呕 她只是个孩子
Who would have done worse.
她本可能做更可怕的事
Isn't that what your list is about?
你的名单不就是为了这个吗
She had a power that she couldn't control.
她拥有一种她无法控制的异能
That wasn't her fault.
那不怪她
She fed off suffering.
她吸取他人的痛苦
Did you take pleasure in killing?
你喜欢杀戮吗
Li thought I was out of control.
李以为我失控了
You were. I saw it.
你是失控了 我看到了
I was being confined.
我是被禁锢了
Suffocated. I needed out!
被窒息了 我需要逃离
Okay, calm down, show me that you can control your power.
冷静下来 让我看到你能控制你的异能
Or what? Huh? You'll strangle me?!
否则呢 你要掐死我吗
You want to see control?
你想看我控制吗
She took out the Lighthouse's power with one punch.
她一拳就让灯塔断电了
And lowered our firewalls...
还让我们失去了防火墙
That's what Kora was here for...
那就是柯拉来的目的
Sibyl was still in the power grid --
茜玻还在电力网里
Yeah, now she's back in our computers.
嗯 她现在回到我们的电脑里了
At least she's just code.
至少她只是代码
I know what that's like.
我知道那是什么滋味
"I know only hunger now."
"我现在只知道饥饿"
That's not creepy at all.
这完全不瘆人呢
"You killed my Hunters. Prepare to meet the same --"
"你杀了我的猎人 准备迎来同样的..."
You know, maybe don't recite the messages out loud,
或许别把她的讯息念出来
I can read English, so I'm good.
我也认识英语 不用麻烦了
Can you read the rest of it?
你能读懂剩下的东西吗
You just said you know what it's like to be code.
你刚说你了解做代码的滋味
I don't...think so...
好像不能吧
We're never going home, are we?
我们回不去家了 是吧
You think it's still out there?
你觉得它还在吗
I pray it is. But...
我祈祷它在 但
All right, this should be
好吧 这下应该
everything but the life support and grav systems.
只剩维生和重力系统了
We should try to conserve oxygen.
我们得尽量节省氧气
Enoch said this will be the team's last mission together.
伊诺克说这将是团队最后一次一起执行任务
Even if we survive?
哪怕我们活下来吗
That was my impression, yeah.
我觉得是这个意思
Well, maybe it's time.
或许是时候了
We've had a crazy run.
我们经历了疯狂的旅程
How can you say that?
你怎么能那么说
It's just -- That's it? Just, "Talk to you later"? That...
就这样了吗 "回头见" 那...
Look, we have these things called phones.
我们还有手机这种物
Now, I know -- I know you millennials like to use them
我知道你们千禧一代喜欢用它
just for taking pictures of yourselves,
给自己拍照
but in the '80s, we actually used them to talk to each other.
但在80年代 我们还用它来跟彼此通话
I'm serious. What...
说真的 怎么...
We're not just gonna turn into
我们不会变成那种
the people who used to work together
以前曾是同事
and, you know, "Well, hey, I'm in town,"
然后"我正好来城里了"
and, "We used to be close a long time ago." That's...
还有"我们以前关系挺好的" 那...
Sounds like we might.
听上去挺有可能
You guys are my family.
你们是我的家人
I don't know who I am without you guys.
我不知道没有你们我算什么
- Daisy -- - No, it's --
-黛西 -不
You know exactly who you are.
你很清楚你是谁
- What? - Really. Subtle.
-怎么了 -真让人看不出呢
In the-- In the time loops, we...
在时间循环里 我们...
Whatever. He's a dork.
随便了 他是个呆子
See, that's messed up, because he doesn't remember that.
这太过分了 因为他可不记得
Then why are you smiling?
那你笑什么
'Cause Yo-Yo owes me $20.
因为悠悠球欠我20美元
It won't be the same.
今后会不一样的
But why won't this work?!
这怎么就是不好使
I'm the only one who can use the device.
只有我能用那装置
There's a zero percent probability
你根本不可能
you'll be able to extract the implant with it.
用它取出植入物
Fitz isn't coming to save you this time.
菲兹这次不会来救你了
You know that for sure?
你能确定吗
Just used to getting the things I want, I guess.
就是习惯了要什么得什么吧
I'll climb in your mind with you.
我要跟你一起爬进你的脑子里
Find that little wizard myself.
亲自找到那小巫师
The more you dig, the deeper Fitz will go
你越是深挖 菲兹就会藏得越深
until he's disappeared completely.
直到他彻底消失
Then the race is on.
那比赛开始
If he moves, kill him.
如果他动 就杀了他
- We must act now. - Yeah, of course.
-我们得马上行动 -当然
This will be the hardest thing you have ever done.
这将是你们做过的最艰难的事
Now, let's go deeper. What happened next?
继续深挖 接下来发生了什么
Power's back up in the rest of the base.
基地其余部分的电力恢复了
Yo-Yo said the prisoners are...
悠悠球说囚犯都...
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sibyl's looking for something.
茜玻在找什么
Communication files.
通讯文件
I'm getting bits and pieces.
我只能读到零零碎碎
I'm trying to slow her down by disrupting the log aggregation,
我想拖住她 干扰日志聚合
and that is literally the first time I've heard those words out loud.
那是我第一次听到这些词被说出来
How do you even know what that is?
你怎么知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么
I just... know how it works.
我就是...知道它的原理
But all I can do is slow her down.
但我只能拖住她
The only person who can purge her from the power is --
唯一能把她彻底清除的人是...
She got Sibyl in, so she can get her out.
是她让茜玻进来的 她也能把她赶出去
We got to get her to come around.
我们得说服她回心转意
She's due for the Coulson talk.
她该跟科尔森谈谈了
That's your duty now.
那是你的职责了
I've got a new superpower I'm very busy with, but so do you.
我有新的异能要忙 但你也是
We're not who we used to be.
我们不是以前的自己了
But I-- I talked to her already,
但我跟她谈过了
and -- and -- and look how that turned out.
看看结果如何
You were trying to get a rise.
你之前是想激怒她
To see how dangerous she is.
看她有多危险
Now see how good she can be.
现在看看她能多善良吧
Like you did with Yo-Yo.
就像你对悠悠球那样
Like you always did with her sister.
就像你一直以来对她妹妹那样
Brand-new day, right?
新的一天 是吧
God! Okay, okay, okay, you got me.
天啊 好吧 你抓到我了
The automatic locks are --
自动锁...
You know, S.H.I.E.L.D. killed him once.
神盾局以前杀过他
He tried to cut my throat.
他想割我的喉咙
I was just following orders.
我只是在听从命令
These are the lives Malick is saving, Kora.
这就是马利克救的人 柯拉
Not heroes, hit men.
不是英雄 只是杀手
Who now owe their lives to him.
他们现在都欠他条命
You would prefer we didn't survive?
你更希望我们不活下来吗
We want you to stop helping Nathaniel
我们希望你不再帮助纳撒尼尔
and the Chronicoms sow chaos.
和长生人播种混乱
They're tearing us away from a timeline we need to restore.
他们在把我们带离我们需要恢复的时间线
Now we're a little bit closer to it.
这下我们离那条时间线近些了
Does that feel better?
开心了吗
I can keep pushing the stream
我可以把时间线往
back toward your timeline if you want.
你们之前的那个上靠
Your new friend Sousa would be next.
但你的新朋友苏萨就是下个遭殃的了
Or we start checking names off your list?
我们开始干掉你名单上的人吗
What's the first name?
第一个名字是谁
If she's gonna go kill,
如果她要杀人
let's at least point her in the right direction.
至少给她指条明路
There's no name that comes free of consequence, we have to --
没有名字是没有后果的 我们得...
He's just a child right now.
他现在还是孩子
You're not against killing kids.
你又不反对杀孩子
So much pain can be averted with one death.
一人的死亡可以避免那么多痛苦
Andrew can be here with you.
安德鲁可以在你身边
Rosalind. Lincoln.
罗莎琳 林肯
Is Garrett next, then?
那接下来是加勒特吗
Because it was your Messiah's right hand
因为是你弥赛亚的得力助手
who made Ward who he was.
扭曲了沃德
Without Garrett, Ward would've been worse.
没有加勒特 沃德只会更糟
We've seen a world where Ward was good,
我们见过一个沃德善良的世界
where he was put on the right path by the right person.
在那里 正确的人引他走上了正路
People can change.
人是可以变的
My mom thought that, too.
我妈妈曾经也那么想
No, this is who I am.
不 我就是这样的人
Who I'm meant to be.
我本该如此
And someday, I'm gonna show her that.
有一天 我会让她看到的
How about we show her right now?
我们现在就让她看到吧
We used to hope for this, you know.
我们曾希望上太空
Everyone in my time.
我们那时所有人都希望
It was a dream, but a dream we all thought --
那是个梦想 但那个梦想我们都以为...
Preserve oxygen. Copy that.
节省氧气 收到
What are your intentions?
你有什么目的
I don't have any intentions.
我没有什么目的
Well, then, you better get some.
那你最好有
'Cause this thing is coming for you.
因为你是躲不过的
And I'm not even sure she knows it yet,
我都不确定她自己是否知道
but pretty soon, she'll figure it out.
但很快 她就会想明白了
'Cause when she gets something into her head --
因为她脑子里一旦有了个念头
She won't stop. Yeah, I noticed.
她就不会罢休 我注意到了
So I'm happy she's ready to dive back in,
我很高兴她准备重回情场
and I'm happy it's you.
我也很高兴对象是你
- You seem like a good man. - Thanks, I --
-你看上去像个好人 -谢谢
Even if you're a little, you know, straight ahead --
就算你有点...勇往直前
Wait, is that bad?
等等 那不好吗
But I'm not about to let her get hurt again.
但我不会让她再受伤了
You hear what I'm saying?
你听到了吗
I think you're...
我觉得你...
- threatening me. Sir. - No.
-在威胁我 长官 -不
Every member of this team.
是这个小队的每个人
And we have technology at S.H.I.E.L.D. that you've never even --
我们神盾局有些科技 你根本不...
I would never hurt her.
我绝不会伤害她的
The man out of time and Quake.
脱离时间的男人和震波女
Just like a damn comic book.
就像本漫画书
Hold on. What did you just call her?
等等 你喊她什么
Quake. It's, uh--
震波女 那是...
It's her superhero name.
她的超级英雄名
Do you not hear how hilarious that sounds?
你听不出那多搞笑吗
I've studied brains before,
我以前研究过大脑
but it's another thing to study your own.
但研究自己的感觉可不一样
Yours is one of the better brains I have seen.
你的大脑算我见过的里面比较好的了
You look at a lot of brains, Enoch?
你看过很多大脑吗 伊诺克
The 19th century was a strange time for humanity.
19世纪对于人类是个怪异的时代
Have to admit, I might be getting a bit jealous...
我得承认 我可能有点嫉妒
of all the time you two are spending together.
你俩总混在一起
Fitz, I think we may be close to a working design.
菲兹 我觉得我们快完成可行设计了
I need better materials. Not this salvaged scrap.
我需要更好的材料 不是这回收废物
It's a good thing we are building a time machine,
幸好我们在制造时光机
as it does not matter how long it takes.
所以用多长时间都无所谓
Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, Enoch.
谢谢你的信心了 伊诺克
Can you give us a moment?
可以给我们点时间吗
Oh, to yourselves.
你们要单独谈啊
With this working, and you in the building phase,
这个成功了 你也开始了建造
we'll be able to rush back to the temple before we know it.
我们很快就能赶回神庙
Enoch's not wrong.
伊诺克说得没错
It doesn't matter how long we take.
我们用时多长并不重要
We don't have to rush.
我们不需要着急
We could just take some time to...
我们可以慢慢来
- Fitz... - We've built a nice home for ourselves here.
-菲兹 -我们在这里给自己建了个不错的家
We could spruce it up.
我们可以装饰一下
no end of the world.
不用担心世界末日
We could just...be.
我们可以...就过日子
Is this about the blood work?
这是因为血检结果吗
But because we deserve it regardless.
但也因为不管怎样这都是我们应得的
We don't even know if it's --
我们都不知道是否...
If May and Coulson taught us anything,
如果梅和科尔森让我们明白了什么
it's that we should take the time that we have.
就是我们该好好享受我们拥有的时间
But I need to see that home you built.
但我需要看你们建造的家
Let's cycle through your last memories together.
我们一起浏览你们在一起的最后记忆吧
I'm gonna give you something
我要给你一样
no one has given you in a long time.
很久都没人给过你的东西
It's okay, she can heal.
没事 她能自愈
That's her power. She just --
那是她的异能 她...
She just needs some help.
她就是需要帮助
Just take my energy. Come on.
吸取我的能量吧 来
Her neck, it's shattered.
她的脖子被震碎了
You know who did this, Kora.
你清楚是谁干的 柯拉
No, he must have had a reason.
不 他肯定有原因的
She attacked Nathaniel, or he was protecting me --
是她袭击了纳撒尼尔 或者他是在保护我
Your mother died protecting Daisy from him.
你妈妈是为保护黛西不被他伤害而死
- Here we go. - No.
-找到了 -不
No, this isn't what the implant was built to do.
不 植入物不是用来做这个的
- We have no choice. - Wait a minute.
-我们别无选择 -等等
It was supposed to forget your location, that's all.
只是用来忘记你的位置的而已
I know, but that was before we knew.
我知道 但那是在我们知道之前
You have to be strong, okay?
你必须坚强 好吗
And if you remember,
如果你记得
you won't be able to be strong to do what you have to do.
你就不能坚强地完成你要做的事了
No, no, no! Where we are?
不 我们在哪
You can't ask me to do this!
你不能叫我这么做
Saying goodbye is hard enough!
道别就够难了
Yeah, but you won't remember what you've forgotten.
对 但你不会记得你忘记的事
- You won't know. - Where are you?!
-你不会知道的 -你在哪
But I'll feel the guilt inside.
但我会在心里感到愧疚
The guilt for having left, a part of me being torn away--
离开的愧疚 我的一部分被剥离的痛苦
I don't want to forget! I don't want to forget!
我不想忘记
- It's gonna be -- it's gonna be okay. - I don't want to forget!
-会没事的 -我不想忘记
- I don't want to forget! - It's gonna be okay.
-我不想忘记 -会没事的
It's gonna be okay, I promise.
会没事的 我保证
I don't want to forget, I don't want to forget,
我不想忘记
I don't want to forget, I don't want to forget.
我不想忘记
We'll see if it even matters.
或许那根本不重要 走着瞧吧
The two of you have just scored front-row seats
你俩刚拿到了世界上最精彩的表演的
to the greatest show on Earth.
前排观看座位
Am I okay? Are you okay? What happened in there?
我没事吧 你没事吧 刚刚发生了什么
I'm guessing from his attitude that he didn't find Fitz.
看他的态度 他是没找到菲兹
Jiaying wasn't perfect, but you loved each other.
嘉颖虽不完美 但你们是爱彼此的
She loved who I was.
她爱曾经的我
I changed and it faded --
我改变了 那爱就消退了
That change was painful,
那改变很痛苦
but Nathaniel is using that pain against you.
但纳撒尼尔在用那痛苦来对付你
Nathaniel isn't using me.
纳撒尼尔不是在利用我
He showed me how to live again.
他让我重新学会了生活
And I can never repay him for that.
这我永远无法报答他
All he wants is chaos.
他只是想制造混乱
You're not using my pain?
你没在利用我的痛苦吗
Do you know what I'm capable of?
你知道我能做什么吗
You think you feel what's inside me?
你觉得你能感觉到我内心的情绪吗
Time to go, sunshine.
该走了 美女
What are you, like, a computer genius now?
怎么 你现在是电脑天才了吗
What do we have here?
这是什么
The last thing Sibyl accessed.
茜玻读取的最后一样东西
The S.H.I.E.L.D. bases.
神盾局基地
Yep. Everything from the Hub to the Sandbox to the...
对 所有基地 从中心到沙箱到
- Oh, no. - Coulson, what is it?
-不 -科尔森 怎么了
They didn't go to space to hide.
他们去太空不是为了躲藏
I have a visual on Z1.
我看到和风1号了
A few minutes out.
只有几分钟距离
Be prepped for docking.
准备对接
It was nothing, but you're welcome...
这不算什么 但不客气
I'm sorry, what, now?
抱歉 什么
Nothing, just happy to help, Quake.
没事 就是乐意帮忙 震波女
Whatever you need.
不管你需要什么
Are you being funny?
你是在说笑吗
Not if that's what you like to be called...Quake.
如果你喜欢叫震波女就不好笑
I -- The press called me that.
我...是媒体起的名字
- I never-- - You should probably have a Q on your utility belt
-我没... -你该在工具带上印个Q
so people know it's you.
好让人们知道那是你
That is really smart, yeah.
真是个小机灵鬼啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah, make fun of the person
嗯嗯 尽管嘲笑那个
who can literally turn you to dust.
能把你震成渣的人吧
Yeah, you can Quake me. No, I get it.
嗯 你是可以震我 我知道
That's why they call you that.
所以他们才那么喊你嘛
Mack, what's happening?
迈克 怎么回事
That's why he came up here.
那就是他上来的原因
To call reinforcements.
呼叫增援
Sir, the Chronicom ships are --
长官 长生人飞船...
What did I say about calling me sir?!
不是叫你别喊我长官吗
Was I not very specific
我不是说的很明白
about how the new world order would be structured?
新世界秩序会是怎样的吗
These are the Chronicom ships?
这是长生人的飞船吗
Sibyl contacted her home planet years ago.
茜玻很多年前就联系了她的母星
Had her Hunters make some modifications to their fleet.
让她的猎人改造了他们的舰队
The signal we sent called them here.
我们发送的信号把他们召了过来
To all Chronicom vessels, this is Nathaniel Malick.
呼叫所有长生人飞船 我是纳撒尼尔·马利克
Your Predictor Sibyl has given you your marks.
你们的预测人茜玻已给了你们攻击目标
You may fire whenever you want.
你们可以随意开火
Repeat, this is the Lighthouse, do you copy?
重复 这里是灯塔 收到吗
10-4 Lighthouse, this is the Hub.
收到 灯塔 这里是中心
Good to hear from you.
很高兴收到你们的消息
We thought that base was decom--
我们以为那个基地已弃...
They're destroying S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们在摧毁神盾局
I always wanted to be part of something bigger.
我一直想成为大事件的一部分
We're just getting started.
我们这才刚开始
You are a sight for sore eyes.
见到你真高兴
Thank you for today.
今天谢谢你
Couldn't have done it without you.
没有你肯定做不到
Did we give people new life?
我们给人们新生了吗
By ending so, so many.
靠终结好多生命