Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Every outcome where we don't come out on top
所有我们没能获胜的结局
has one thing in common.
都有一个共同点
- Fitz. - And now you're gonna take us to him.
-菲兹 -现在你要带我们去找他
Sibyl dropped Kora in my lap
茜玻把柯拉丢给我
because they knew I'd want to save her.
因为他们知道我会想救她
The thing is, I already have a sister to save.
问题是 我已经有一个要去救的姐妹了
Her name is Jemma Simmons.
她叫珍玛·西蒙斯
I don't want to forget.
我不想忘记
- It's gonna be okay. I promise. - I don't want to forget.
-会没事的 我保证 -我不想忘记
I'm guessing from his attitude that he didn't find Fitz.
看他的态度 他是没找到菲兹
Your mother died protecting Daisy from him.
你妈妈是为保护黛西不被他伤害而死
To all Chronicom vessels,
呼叫所有长生人飞船
you may fire whenever you want.
你们可以随意开火
They're destroying S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们在摧毁神盾局
Are those space lasers?
那是太空激光吗
Just lasers that happen to be in space.
就是刚好在太空里的激光罢了
But they're weapons, right?
但那是武器吧
But they don't seem to be aimed at us,
但似乎并未瞄准我们
which means they probably don't see us yet.
所以他们可能还没看到我们
Hope that's still true after I do this.
希望我这么做之后他们还是不会发现我们
Alright, we got less than a minute
好 我们还有不到一分钟
before we dock with the Zephyr...
跟和风对接
or the other thing's gonna happen.
不然就是另一种情况了
Let's say we manage to dock with the Zephyr
即便我们成功跟和风对接
and somehow rescue Simmons and Deke.
并想办法营救了西蒙斯和迪克
One problem at a time.
一次解决一个问题
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻|校|监 一时SOLO一时爽一直SOLO一直爽草
Nice flying, Tremors.
飞得好 震动女
I thought it was "Quake."
不是"震波女"吗
What was that? Are we hit?
怎么回事 我们被击中了吗
I think they've locked on to the Zephyr.
他们好像锁定了和风
I guess this is the next problem.
看来下一个问题出现了
Is it possible they're on the other side,
他们是不是可能在另一边
doing the exact same thing?
也这么准备着
Let's scan their ship, see if we can find our team.
扫描他们的飞船 看能不能找到队员们
This is your last chance to give up Fitz's location.
这是你说出菲兹所在的最后机会
The Chronicoms won't be so --
长生人可不会那么...
We have a more precise method of retrieving information.
我们有更精确的信息提取办法
I was gonna say "in the flesh,"
我本想说"血肉之躯"
but I suspect it's more like a space-age polymer...
但我猜你更多是太空时代的聚合材料
Either way, it's super-impressive.
不管怎样 真是太厉害了
And what a triumph.
多么了不起的胜利
All S.H.I.E.L.D. targets destroyed.
所有神盾局目标均被摧毁
Except for the Lighthouse.
除了灯塔
Straight to the point.
直奔重点啊
You know that the Lighthouse was built
你知道灯塔的设计建造
to withstand any external attack.
能抵御一切外部攻击
Which is why we're taking a different approach.
所以我们要采取另一个办法
None of it matters if Leopold Fitz is alive.
但如果利奥波德·菲兹还活着 这就都白费了
As long as he lives, our future isn't secure.
只要他还活着 我们的未来就无法保障
Jemma Simmons has effectively erased him from her memory.
珍玛·西蒙斯已把他从自己的记忆里抹去
In fact, based on what I saw,
事实上 从我看到的来看
there's a good chance he isn't even alive.
他很可能已经死了
I'm not leaving it to chance.
我不能冒险
The injection I gave her will dissolve her implant.
我给她注射的东西将溶解她的植入物
We'll learn whether she's truly forgotten Leopold Fitz...
我们会知道她是不是真忘了利奥波德·菲兹
or whether it's simply masking the truth.
还是说那只是在掩盖真相
It looks like every S.H.I.E.L.D. base is gone.
神盾局基地似乎都被摧毁了
Even the Triskelion.
包括三曲翼
It's just...A lot.
就是...好难承受
You can feel all those lives lost?
你能感到那些生命的流逝吗
Why weren't we attacked? Sibyl knows where we are.
我们怎么没被攻击 茜玻清楚我们在哪
She knows the Lighthouse would survive a conventional assault.
她知道灯塔能抗住传统袭击
She must have other plans.
她肯定另有计划
Where's that coming from?
那是哪传来的
What are the Chronicoms doing now?
长生人又干什么了
Why don't you two implement lockdown protocols
你们去执行封锁规程
while I figure this out.
我来搞清楚情况吧
Why didn't you tell me you were working with the Chronicoms?
你怎么不告诉我你在跟长生人合作
I'm not working with the Chronicoms.
我没跟长生人合作
They're working for me -- for us.
是他们在为我工作 为我们
It's part of my plan.
这是我计划的一部分
Was killing my mom a part of your plan, as well?
那杀我妈也是你计划的一部分吗
I did that for you.
我那是为了你
I didn't ask for that.
我没叫你那么做
Because you're a good person.
因为你是个好人
You don't see the evil in others.
你看不到其他人的邪恶
If you'd only heard some of the things she said --
如果你听到了她说的一些话
that you were a mistake,
说你是个错误
that she was sad you were even born,
说她对你的出生感到后悔
how you needed to be put down.
还说你该被杀掉
Jiaying was never interested in being your mother.
嘉颖根本不想做你妈妈
She only wanted to control you.
她只想控制你
But I'm here to set you free.
但我是来帮你解脱的
To show you how powerful you can be.
让你看到你可以多么强大
seeing her on a table like that.
看到她躺在停尸台上
I'm making sure her body is buried
我要确保她的尸体被埋葬
and that everyone who tried to hurt you
还有所有企图伤害你的人
will be buried with her.
也会跟她一起深埋地下
Breaker, breaker one-nine.
破坏者19
This is the Big Bad Wolf.
我是大坏狼
I'm in the henhouse.
我已进入鸡舍
Time to fry some chicken.
该炸鸡了
I have a tingle right here.
我这里有种刺痛感
It's probably the implant.
可能是植入物
The bio-implant that blocks your memories --
屏蔽了你记忆的生物植入物
Maybe this will help, okay?
或许这能帮你想起
I'm the man you love.
我是你爱的男人
You're bio, I'm tech.
你专攻生物 我专攻科技
- James Bond. - 'Kay. No.
-詹姆斯·邦德 -好吧 不对
But that's not entirely...surprising.
但这并不完全令人意外
I don't know. Maybe --
我不知道 或许...
Maybe the thing that they injected you with is doing something.
或许是他们给你注射的东西发挥了什么作用
Maybe it's destroying the implant
或许它销毁了植入物
or it's scrambling your thoughts and your memories
或者把你的思绪 记忆
and your synapses all together.
突触都搅成一锅粥了
Why would they do that?
他们为什么要那么做
Because they think that you have a secret.
因为他们认为你知道个秘密
I do have a secret.
我是有个秘密
It's in there, and everything's --
就在那里 一切都在...
Maybe that's their plan.
或许这就是他们的计划
They're gonna pour everything out
他们要倒出一切
until they find what they need.
直到他们找到要找的
It's okay. I got you. Just rest.
没事 有我呢 你休息吧
That's a lot of Chronicoms.
好多长生人啊
We just have to find...
我们只需要找到...
Now, you see how those two are warmer?
看到那俩更热的了吗
I'm pretty sure that's Simmons and Deke.
我确定那是西蒙斯和迪克
What about that one -- there?
那边那个呢
How'd she get up here?
她怎么上来的
She's not gonna stop me from getting back Simmons.
她别想阻止我救回西蒙斯
So, how are we gonna do this?
那你打算怎么做
Well, they don't know we're here,
他们不知道我们在这里
so I'll infiltrate the ship and I'll bring them back.
所以我潜进飞船里 然后带他们回来
I'll figure out a way to get the hangar doors open.
我去想办法打开机库门
Seems they're our only way out.
看来那是我们唯一的出路了
I can help with that.
这我能帮忙
Didn't know I was gonna do that.
我不知道我打算那么做
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你做了
I'll see you when I get back.
等我回来见了
Turns out I speak fax.
看来我会传真语言
That's down on the lowest level.
那是最底层
Well, we knew they'd be coming for us.
我们知道他们会来的
I'll say it if no one else will.
如果没人打算说 那我说了
That's a Chronibomb.
那是长生人炸弹
Enough of those strategically placed around the base,
在基地各处适当的位置放置足够多
he'll be able to flatten the entire Lighthouse.
他就能夷平整个灯塔了
Any progress on that gadget to contain him?
那个能困住他的装置有进展了吗
Mack gave us a hard drive.
迈克给了我们一个硬盘
It has specs of a device
里面有在旧时间线里
that trapped Gordon in our old timeline.
困住了戈登的装置的图纸
I remember that room.
我记得那个房间
It cost you a hand.
让你丢了一只手呢
Seemed like a big deal at the time.
当时感觉是件好大的事
Fitz built these panels.
菲兹造了种装置板
They prevented Gordon from teleporting out.
它们让戈登无法瞬移走
I'm working on something that might replicate that trick.
我在研究一种能复制那个招数的东西
I'll need your help to pull it off.
我需要你帮忙完成
I hope it involves punching.
希望会涉及到揍人
Did you really think you could sneak onto one of my ships?
你真以为你能偷偷溜到我的船上来吗
Well, you gotta admit, you didn't see that coming.
你得承认 这你没料到
I'll grant that your appearance is a statistical improbability.
我承认 你的出现在统计学上概率极低
But whatever advantage you hoped to gain is irrelevant.
但不管你想获得什么优势都不重要
I didn't see you coming because it is meaningless.
我没料到你来是因为那毫无意义
Every S.H.I.E.L.D. base has been destroyed.
所有神盾局基地均已被毁
Let's just kill them now.
我们直接杀了他们吧
My team can finish them in no time.
我的小队能在极短时间里消灭他们
You know nothing of time.
你对时间一无所知
Take care of the humans on their ship.
解决他们船上的人类
Do not interfere with Daisy Johnson.
别干扰黛西·约翰逊
I don't like this idea.
这我可不喜欢
I need confirmation that Leopold Fitz is dead.
我需要确认利奥波德·菲兹已死
The odds of discovering the truth about him
揭开关于他的真相的机会
if we allow Daisy Johnson to reunite with Jemma Simmons.
黛西·约翰逊和珍玛·西蒙斯团聚而提高11%
We didn't come this far to fail.
我们都走到这一步了 不能失败
Not like this. Not to a bunch of --
不能这样失败 败给一群...
She has to be lying.
她肯定在撒谎
Lighthouse can survive anything.
灯塔能承受任何打击
We just need to get back down to it, regroup.
我们只需要回去 重新部署
It's too late for that.
已经太迟了
We owe Daisy, Simmons, and Deke
等黛西 西蒙斯和迪克回来
a way out of here when they get back.
我们欠他们一条退路
We do owe them that.
我们是欠他们那个
There's no reason to be quiet anymore.
没必要悄悄的了
Let's make some noise.
我们制造点动静吧
Let's blow those hangar doors to pieces.
把机库门炸开
What else do we have?
我们还有什么
I was surprised that my sister is here.
没想到我妹妹也来了
Never underestimate the depth of her hate.
绝不要低估她恨意的深度
That woman is a walking timebomb.
那女人就是行走的定时炸弹
Is she really that powerful?
她真那么强大吗
In the other timeline, she quaked the world apart.
在另一个时间线里 她震碎了地球
There is no end to her hate,
她的恨意无边无际
to what she's willing to destroy.
她的破坏力也是
But you know who's more powerful than her?
但知道谁比她更强大吗
S.H.I.E.L.D. are the bad guys.
神盾局是坏人
It's why we're destroying them.
所以我们要消灭他们
But after they're gone,
但等他们被消灭了
we'll be able to take over the planet.
我们就能夺下地球了
There'll be chaos and anarchy,
到时会一片混乱
and then you and I are gonna come save the day.
然后你和我就去拯救世界
'Cause we're the good guys.
因为我们是好人
There's only one person who could ruin that.
只有一个人会毁了这计划
- Daisy. - That's right.
-黛西 -没错
I don't care what Sibyl says about percentages or waiting.
我才不管茜玻说的几率和等待
We need to finish Daisy off.
我们得干掉黛西
That's pretty specific.
好具体
It's based on the schematics Fitz designed.
是基于菲兹设计的图纸
I think it'll work.
我觉得能行
I'm still getting used to the idea of you as a techie.
我还不太习惯你是个技术人员
I'm still getting used to the idea of me as just "tech."
我还不太习惯我是一件科技设备
You really believe that?
你真那么想吗
Still...figuring it out.
还在...思索
We're not the same people we were.
我们不是从前的我们了
Pretty sure everyone would agree on that.
我想大家都会同意的
I'm wondering if we change the timelines or...
我在想是我们改变了时间线
if they change us.
还是时间线改变了我们
The Melinda May I know
我认识的梅琳达·梅
would never ask these philosophical questions.
绝不会问这种哲学问题
Which is the point.
这正是重点所在
How did I become this me?
我怎么成为这个我的
But I like this you.
但我喜欢这个你
And if I'm completely honest...
老实说
I like this me, as well.
我也喜欢这个我
What's with the "X"?
这X是怎么回事
Based on the structural integrity of the Lighthouse,
根据灯塔的结构完整性
I determined you'd appear right about there
我判断你会出现在那里
to plant one of your bombs.
好安置你的炸弹
And did you think I was gonna just teleport straight into those?
你是觉得我会瞬移到那玩意里吗
No, I thought it'd be way cooler
不 我觉得把那玩意
to have them teleported onto you.
瞬移到你身上要酷得多
Well, that would be a neat trick.
那的确会很酷
Well...I'd love to stay and chat,
我也想留下聊天
but there's some very impressive explosives about to blow,
但有些很厉害的炸药要爆炸了
Tell us how to deactivate these.
告诉我们怎么拆炸弹
I can't. Not from here.
我做不到 在这里做不到
I didn't think I'd need to.
我没觉得有那个必要
How many bombs total?
总共有多少炸弹
Gonna pancake this whole puppy.
会把整栋建筑炸平
Unless you want to get pancaked with us, call it off.
除非你想跟我们一起变肉酱 取消行动
Thought you'd be back by now.
你早该回来了
Those bombs are gonna blow in a minute or two.
炸弹再过一两分钟就要炸了
Funny story. That's what I'm calling about.
说来有趣 我就是想说这事
I'm gonna need you to deactivate those bad boys.
我需要你解除那些炸弹
You know, I'd love to, but that's not what the plan is.
我也想 但计划不是那样的
The plan is for you to demolish the Lighthouse.
计划是你炸平灯塔
100%. Totally on board with that.
没错 绝对支持
I just need a little more time -- 10 minutes tops.
我就是还需要点时间 至多10分钟
Otherwise, if this baby blows, I'm gonna blow.
不然 炸弹一炸 我也要灰飞烟灭了
Then I'm gonna take this opportunity,
那以防我再见不到你
in case I don't see you again,
我只能借此机会
to thank you for your service.
感谢你的服务
There's no time to get to the surface.
没时间去上面了
I need a hand -- over here.
我需要帮忙 这边
I moved all the bombs to one place,
我把炸弹都挪到了一个地方
hoping the whole structure wouldn't collapse.
希望这样能避免整栋建筑坍塌
We need to stop the bleeding.
我们得给他止血
He's our best chance to help our friends in space.
他是帮助我们在太空里的朋友们的最大希望
When I asked if you had something else,
我问你是否还有别的
I meant something... bigger and more powerful.
是指 更大 更强大的东西
Well, I don't see you coming up with any brilliant ideas.
我怎么没见你提出什么更绝妙的点子
Wish I could disagree.
真希望我能说我有
Look, for a guy who was ripped from his own timeline,
作为一个被从自己时间线里带走
who ended up on a spaceship full of robots,
最终上了一艘满是机器人的飞船的人
you're not doing half bad.
你做得不算糟了
We are here to take your faces.
我们要夺走你们的脸
Lord knows you could do a lot better
天知道你们的确需要
than the ones you're wearing now.
比你们现在这副尊荣好得多的脸
I'm pretty sure they don't understand sarcasm.
我觉得他们应该不理解什么叫讽刺
They'll understand this.
他们会理解这个的
If that wasn't egg in your beer.
这才叫锦上添花呢
How many more of those do you have?
你还有多少那玩意
We just have to hold them off long enough
我们只需要撑到
for Daisy to get back with Simmons and Deke.
黛西带着西蒙斯和迪克回来
One problem at a time.
一次解决一个问题
That's not creepy...
那真不瘆人呢...
He should make it.
他应该能撑过来
Don't sound so thrilled.
别听上去那么高兴啊
Speared myself with a piece of rebar.
我划到了一根钢筋
And there's a lot of rebar.
那玩意到处都是
As far as I can see, we're trapped down here.
就我看来 我们困在下面了
All the exits are blocked under a ton of rubble.
出口都被一堆碎石封住了
Have a little respect for the people who saved your ass.
尊敬点救了你的人吧
I meant Nathaniel Malick.
我是指纳撒尼尔·马利克
Bastard left me here to die.
那混蛋丢下我等死
What ever happened to team loyalty?
不顾团队忠诚了吗
I was shown a future where S.H.I.E.L.D. abandoned me.
在我看到的未来里 神盾局抛弃了我
How come it's playing out the exact opposite?
怎么现在情况正相反
Malick showed you an old timeline.
马利克给你看的是旧时间线
This one's different.
这个不一样了
Nothing's written.
未来不是既定的
It's not too late to be on the right side of history.
站到历史正确的一边来还不晚
Looks like I'm wearing a white hat from now on.
看来我今后要戴白帽了
I'm hearing a pattern in the sounds.
我能从声音里听到规律
Okay. We have to go.
好 我们得走了
They injected her with something.
他们给她注射了什么东西
It's blurring her memories.
模糊了她的记忆
I think the Chronicoms are trying to get intel on Bobo.
我觉得长生人是想打探到外公的情报
She's gonna help us get out of here?
她会帮我们逃出去的
She doesn't even remember me?
她都不记得我了吗
She was talking about stars a minute ago,
她刚刚还在说星星
and then she went off on cuttlefish and chromatophores.
然后她又开始说墨鱼和色素细胞了
Jemma, we-- we're gonna get you somewhere safe,
珍玛 我们会带你去安全的地方
but we have to go, okay?
但我们真得走了 好吗
Why are you wearing that costume?
你为什么穿着那样的戏服
It's -- It's not a costume.
这不是戏服
It's for protection.
这是起到保护作用的
Come on. Follow me, and you will get one.
来 跟我来 一定给你一套
Wait. How did you get in here?
等等 你怎么进来的
It's the weirdest thing. Nobody tried to stop me.
这就是最怪的地方 没人企图拦我
It was like they wanted me to find Simmons.
就好像他们希望我找到西蒙斯
- And me. - Sure.
-和我 -嗯嗯
Is this the future or the past? They look so similar.
这是未来还是过去 它们看上去好像
Is this a secret time?
这是秘密时间吗
Yes, yes. Everything has to be kept secret.
对 一切都得保密
It's so hard, trying to remember
好难啊 努力记住
what's a secret and what's not.
什么是秘密 什么不是
The device in Jemma Simmons' brain has been dissolved.
珍玛·西蒙斯大脑里的装置已溶解
She has no protection.
她失去防护了
What if Simmons doesn't tell us what we need?
如果西蒙斯不把我们需要的信息说出来呢
She will have no choice. The truth will pour out.
她将别无选择 真相会喷涌而出
We will learn whether or not Fitz is alive,
我们将知道菲兹是不是还活着
we will have his location.
我们就能知道他在哪
And the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
那神盾局其他人呢
Their ship is trapped.
他们的船被困住了
They lack the firepower to defend themselves,
他们没有足以自卫的火力
We will do with them as you wish.
我们会按你的心意处置他们
Deke reconfigured these shells
迪克重新配置了这些弹壳
with an electrical disruption charge.
给它们配备了干扰电流
A single shot should drop a Chronicom.
一枪足以放倒一个长生人
How many shells do we have?
我们有多少弹壳
That's real peachy.
真是太妙了
Did you just say "peachy"?
你刚刚是说"妙"吗
When we get out of here, I gotta get you some new words.
等我们出去了 我得教你些新词
And don't let Daisy hear you talking like that.
可别让黛西听到你说那种话
Why? Does it mean something bad now?
怎么了 那现在有不好的意思了吗
And you're a fine man.
你也是个好人
I just can't believe it's gonna be...
我就是不敢相信最终
robots that take us out in the end.
我们会被机器人干掉
If this really is the end,
如果这真是终局了
shouldn't we take out as many of them as possible?
我们不是该能拉一个垫背的是一个吗
Even more than 50?
超过50个吗
the Chronicoms tried to turn Helius into a nuclear bomb
那些长生人企图把赫利俄斯变成核弹
using just one of their robots.
他们只派去了一个机器人
What kind of damage could we do with these six?
我们用这六个能造成多大伤害
You're right -- definitely weird.
你说得对 是很奇怪
I keep forgetting -- where are we going?
我总忘记 我们要去哪
I remember being married.
我记得结婚的事
I can smell his hair, but I can't see his face.
我记得他头发的味儿 但想不起他的脸
We'll talk about this later.
我们回头再谈这事
But isn't this later?
但现在不就是回头吗
It's about being married, joining together, join --
是关于结婚 结合
I can do it, even if I don't know why.
我能做到 哪怕我不知道为什么
Marriage is the key.
婚姻是关键
Heart in hand -- and singing.
真心诚意 唱歌
After we're joined, we're unstoppable.
我们结合后 便不可阻挡
But I'm afraid we stopped.
但我们恐怕停下了
Okay, Simmons, let's just -- let's just keep going, okay?
好吧 西蒙斯 我们继续走吧
We're almost there.
我们快到了
What have you done?
你做了什么
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
She's going to ruin it.
她要坏事了
Kora, we don't have to do this --
柯拉 我们不需要这样...
Let's get off this ship and talk.
我们先下船再谈吧
You knew our mom was dead, but you didn't tell me.
你知道我们妈妈死了 却没告诉我
That was a mistake.
那是个错误
I was trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
I don't need protection!
我不需要保护
Get Simmons back to the Zephyr.
带西蒙斯回和风去
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
Having a power is not the same thing
有异能跟照顾好自己
as taking care of yourself.
不是一回事
You sound like Mom.
你口气像妈妈
You don't believe that.
你不是真那么想
Don't...tell me what I believe.
别告诉我 我怎么想
Then I'll tell you what I believe.
那我告诉你我怎么想
I believe that Jiaying loved you more than anything.
我相信嘉颖爱你超过一切
But she didn't know how to help you.
但她不知道要怎么帮你
She was afraid of me.
她怕我
She was afraid for you.
她是替你担心
Twisting words again.
又在扭曲措辞了
I'm not gonna use my power to fight you.
我不会用我的异能打你的
Then you're going to die.
那你就受死吧
That's your call to make.
那要你来决定了
I didn't have a sister in my timeline.
我在我的时间线里没有姐姐
I didn't even know I had a mom until it was too late.
我知道我还有妈妈时已经太迟了
You're better off without one.
没有妈妈其实更好
And the only reason she had me
而且她之所以要我
was out of love and grief over losing you.
完全是因为对你的爱 和失去你的痛
S.H.I.E.L.D. is destroyed.
神盾局已经被摧毁了
Nathaniel and I are gonna rule over everyone.
纳撒尼尔和我要统治所有人
Is that what you want?
那是你想要的吗
Or is that what he wants?
还是他想要的
We can still change this timeline.
我们还能改变这个时间线
Well, technically, it's the location of an 0-8-4.
严格讲 是个084的地址
So, the message came from S.H.I.E.L.D., not the Chronicoms.
所以那是神盾局发来的讯息 不是长生人
An object of unknown origin.
来源不明物体
Could be a person, an energy source, a weapon.
可能是个人 能源 或武器
Whatever it is, it's dangerous.
不管是什么 都很危险
It could be a trap.
可能是陷阱
Can't be much worse than being trapped in here.
总不会比困在这里更糟
I can get us out.
我能带我们出去
Just slip these bracelets off me,
把这镣铐给我摘了
and I'll be your teleporting taxi.
我就做你们的瞬移出租车
- No way. - Hell no.
-不可能 -绝对不行
New timeline, new John Garrett.
新时间线 新约翰·加勒特
That just makes it worse.
那更糟了
I don't think we have any other options.
我们觉得我们别无选择了
Now, this is wired to the Gravitonium Drive,
这连接了重力鎓驱动器
as well as the Time Jump Drive.
和时间跳跃驱动器
It's gonna make a helluva boom.
这能制造一场大爆炸
She said not to wait.
她叫我们别等了
Yeah, we're not there yet.
对 我们还没到呢
They did something to her.
他们对她动了手脚
She's remembering and forgetting at the same time.
她在同时记起和遗忘记忆
We can't let the Chronicoms have her. The --
我们不能让长生人抓到她
So, what's the plan now?
现在要做什么
Is it something that doesn't involve a suicide bomb?
这不是自杀炸弹吧
Because this looks a lot like a suicide bomb.
原因这看上去好像自杀炸弹
This was in case Daisy didn't find you guys.
这是为防止黛西没找到你们
Stand down, Agent Sousa.
别去 苏萨特工
Find me some duct tape.
给我找点胶带来
You are responsible for this.
你要对此负责
Simmons was about to give us the location of Leopold Fitz,
西蒙斯就要供出利奥波德·菲兹的所在了
but now the moment has passed.
但现在机会错过了
I don't think Daisy's bad.
我不觉得黛西是坏的
She -- She said things, and...
她说了些话
and they -- they made sense.
那些话有道理
You don't think Daisy's bad?
你不认为黛西是坏人
We'll just have to agree to disagree.
我们只能求同存异了
Kimball, you interested in a promotion?
金宝 你想升职吗
Then lock her up in a cell.
那把她关进牢房
Looks like we got to consult your Time Stream again.
看来我们又得查看你的时间流了
I told you guys not to wait.
我叫你们别等我的
Yeah. You're welcome.
嗯 不客气
Mack and Sousa figured it out.
迈克和苏萨想出来了
I'm still a little fuzzy,
我还有点迷糊
but apparently, it involves a lot of duct tape.
但看来需要很多胶带
Daisy's on board. It's go time.
黛西上船了 行动吧
Do I sound cool when I say that?
我这话听上去酷吗
Lord, I hope this works.
天啊 希望成功
Freeze! Hands in the air, or we'll --
别动 手举起来 不然我们...
Hands behind your head before another person gets shot.
手背头后 不然会有更多人中弹
I can disarm everyone without them even knowing what happened.
我可以趁他们来不及反应就解除所有人的武器
Let's not scare them any more than they already are.
别让他们更加惊恐了
They are scared. I can feel it.
他们是很怕 我能感觉到
My name is Phil Coulson.
我叫菲尔·科尔森
I'm an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是名神盾局特工
We received a coded transmission after the attack.
我们在袭击后收到了一段加密传送
Is it fair to assume that everyone here
我想这里的每个人都是
responded to the same coded broadcast?
回应了同样的加密传送吧
I'm Agent Brandon Gamble.
我是布兰登·甘博特工
I was stationed at the Hub.
我原本驻守在中心
Why the hell didn't you just use the door,
你们为什么不走门
instead of this crazy teleportation device?
而是用这个疯狂的瞬移装置
Your friend might still be alive.
你们的朋友本不用死
Does that mean I just killed one of our own?
那么我是刚杀了个自己人吗
I know what you're feeling,
我知道你的感受
but this man, John Garrett, was a double agent.
但这男人 约翰·加勒特 是个双面间谍
He was responsible for destroying the Lighthouse
他参与了摧毁灯塔
and killing civilians.
和屠杀平民
You did the world a favor.
你算为民除害了
You have a package?
你带东西来了吗
A box, a briefcase, something you were told to bring?
一个盒子 箱子 一件你被告知要带来的东西
Any idea what we're supposed to do with these?
知道我们要拿这些做什么吗
Where did they come from?
他们哪来的
That one belonged to my grandfather, who was SSR.
那个是我祖父的 他是战略科学军团的
Been in my family for decades.
在家族里传承几十年了
I was raised to guard it with my life.
我从小被教导要以性命守护它
If and when the signal ever came,
一旦信号出现
I was to deliver it as instructed.
我就要按指示把它送到位
Wasn't part of the order.
那不在我的命令之内
This one has a postmark of 1948.
这个有1948年的邮戳
Agent Grace Mulcahey, ma'am.
格蕾丝·马卡西特工 长官
That box has been locked in a safe in my parents' basement
那盒子在我出生前就一直锁在我父母
since before I was born.
地下室的一个保险箱里
Same instructions as Agent Gamble --
跟甘博特工得到的指示一样
protect at all costs.
不惜一切保护它
maybe we should see what the hubbub's all about.
或许我们该看看这一切是为了什么
This seems to have been manufactured in the '60s.
这看上去像是60年代制造的
never seen anything like this.
从没见过这种东西
They're with us!
他们跟我们是一伙儿的
I knew you'd be back.
我就知道你会回来
That makes one of us.
我可不知道
Sorry. Not sure what happened.
抱歉 不知道那是怎么回事
No, it's good. Just...new.
不 这挺好 就是...新鲜
You recognize any of these people?
你认得这些人吗
The Chronicoms did something to her memory.
长生人搅乱了她的记忆
She's forgotten all of us --
她忘了我们大家
names, faces, everything.
名字 脸什么的
Then she'll just go off on something from the past
她会突然说起过去的什么事
or being married or --
或是说她结婚的事 或者...
Math is my faithful husband.
数学是我忠诚的丈夫
Any idea why we're all here?
知道我们为什么都来到这里吗
Or...who sent that message?
或是谁发的讯息
That's an 0-8-4 in and of itself.
那本身就是个084
We can't stay here too long.
我们不能在这里待太久
The Chronicoms are coming,
长生人要来了
and they seem to be planning some sort of landing or invasion.
他们似乎在策划登陆或入侵
So we need to be ready for the next move.
我们得为他们接下来的行动做准备
I was hoping the 0-8-4s might be just that.
我本希望这些084就是我们的准备
What are you doing?
你在干什么
How do you know how to do this?
你怎么知道怎么做
I just know they need to be married.
我就是知道它们得结合起来
Then three becomes one.
然后合三为一
Why do I know this?
我为什么知道
We're missing something.
我们缺了什么
Damn bus broke down.
该死的大巴坏了
Where did you get this?
你从哪拿到这个的
I don't remember exactly.
我不记得了
Maybe from my friend Enoch
可能是我朋友伊诺克
or, uh, one of the Koenigs.
或凯尼格兄弟中的哪个吧
Coulson, what's happening?
科尔森 什么情况啊
It's possible enoch deposited these over the decades.
伊诺克可能在几十年里把这些东西分散安置
It might be a weapon to fight the Chronicoms.
可能是用来对付长生人的武器
So... what's in there?
那里面是什么
The end or the beginning.
是结束或开始
I don't know if it's supposed to explode or save us,
我不知道它是该爆炸还是拯救我们
but I have to admit --
但我得承认
There's got to be something else.
肯定还有别的什么
Jemma, I know that somewhere inside that you understand this.
珍玛 我知道你内心还是理解它的
Just think, okay? You --
好好想想 你...
You knew how to put the pieces together.
你会把碎片拼凑起来
You knew about the singing key.
你知道唱歌钥匙的事
You kept -- You kept saying that you were married.
你一直说你结婚了
"I now pronounce you..."
"我现在宣布你们..."
You said those words.
你说过这些话
You were all there.
你们当时都在
Why can't I remember whom I married?
我怎么记不得我嫁给了谁
No, stop -- stop that.
不 停下 别
She doesn't remember me, does she?
她不记得我了 是吗
Can you tell where Daisy Johnson went?
你能看到黛西·约翰逊去哪了吗
There's a new statistical anomaly --
出现了新统计异常
a massive power drain in New York City.
纽约市发生了大电耗
S.H.I.E.L.D. has a safe house in New York.
神盾局在纽约有栋安全屋
It's not in any files.
档案里没有
It wasn't targeted by your lasers.
你的激光也没瞄准那里
They've probably gone there to regroup.
他们可能去那里重组了
Assign me some Hunters,
给我派几个猎人
and I will personally finish off S.H.I.E.L.D.
我会亲自了结神盾局
before we begin the invasion.
然后我们开始入侵
There is less than a 22% chance of you succeeding.
你的成功几率不到22%
Here's something much more interesting.
还有件更有趣的事
There's a 100% chance that this is the last time
这百分之百是那支神盾局小队
the S.H.I.E.L.D. team will ever be together.
最后一次在一起了
The end is at hand.
结局即将到来