- I'm just glad to see you all in one piece. - One piece?
-很高兴看到你们都完好无损 -完好无损
- Aren't you worried? - Simmons' mind is in shambles.
-你不担心吗 -西蒙斯的脑子都乱了
Hopefully no serious damage has been done.
希望并没造成严重损伤
What do you mean, "no damage"?
什么叫么"没造成损伤"
- The Chronicom fleet destroyed S.H.I.E.L.D. - That won't matter.
-长生人舰队摧毁了神盾局 -那不要紧
We can still get back to our original timeline
我们还能回到原始时间线
Yes. That's where I just came from.
对 我就刚从那里来
Look, I -- I kn-- I know that it hasn't been easy.
听着 我知道你们很不容易
You made sacrifices.
你们做出了牺牲
Clearly, so did we.
显然 我们也是
But there was no other way.
但没有别的办法了
- What the hell is that supposed to mean? - Not easy?
-那什么意思 -不容易
- No other way? - Are you kidding?
-没别的办法 -你开玩笑吗
- And where the hell have you been? - Listen!
-你去哪了 -听着
The only way we can save the original timeline
我们要想拯救原始时间线
was for you to survive through this one.
你们就必须在这个时间线里存活下来
You saw how this would play out?
你看到这一切会如何发展了吗
I saw countless versions of how it could unfold.
我看到了无数可能的发展
But we had no choice.
但我们别无选择
Just threw us into the deep end and hope we don't drown?
就把我们丢进深水区 希望我们不淹死吗
We hope that you survive this far
我们希望你们能存活到现在
to give us the key to save our world.
好给我们拯救我们世界的关键
Did Kora survive?
柯拉活下来了吗
She's with the enemy -- Nathaniel Malick.
她在敌人那里 纳撒尼尔·马利克那里
What? What happened?
什么 发生了什么
She's your sister. Didn't you connect? Jiaying --
她是你姐姐 你们没姐妹连心吗 嘉颖
But she is pivotal.
但她很关键
We'll need to find a way to work around that.
我们得想别的办法了
Right now, we need to get
现在 我们得把
this Quantum Bridge onto the Zephyr.
量子桥搬到和风上
- Hold on. - We need to hook it up
-等等 -我们得接上它
so we can all fly home together.
好一起飞回家
We can't -- Okay, look, I'm sorry,
我们不能...好吧 抱歉
I know there's a lot to explain --
我知道有很多事需要解释
the multiple dimensions --
多元维度
Okay, look, you went back in time, and then you branched off.
看着 你们回到了过去 然后开启了新分支
But we can travel through something
但我们可以穿过
called the Quantum Realm.
所谓的量子域
So, we -- we -- we -- we can go in between timelines.
这样我们可以在时间线之间穿梭
I mean we can't abandon these people.
我是说我们不能抛下他们
We can't leave this timeline
我们不能离开这个时间线
with the Chronicoms about to launch an all-out invasion.
长生人正准备发起全面入侵呢
And if we do, we have to take the enemy back with us.
如果我们要走 那至少把敌人也带走
No, I understand that. I do.
不 我理解 真的
But that decreases the chances of success a fair amount --
但那会大大减少成功几率
something like 85%.
大概85%
- Don't talk to me about percentages. - This is not math.
-别跟我说几率 -这不是数学问题
You sound like a robot.
你听上去像个机器人
Can everyone please stop yelling?
大家可不可以别吼了
This isn't some abstract or virtual world,
这不是抽象或虚拟的世界
like the Framework.
像框架那样
These people, they've suffered enough.
这些人 他们受了很多罪
Does it create an energy field to do it?
它是靠制造能量场来实现的吗
Yes, a bubble, for -- for want of a better word.
对 一个泡泡 找不到更好的词来形容了
No, "bubble" is a great word.
不 "泡泡"是个好词
Because you can make it bigger.
因为你能把它弄大
I-If we use enough energy,
如果我们消耗足够能量
we can bring all the Chronicom ships back with us.
我们就能把长生人飞船一起带回去
I don't know if the Zephyr can generate enough power to --
我不知道和风是否能产生足够能量
No, but 1983 New York City can, right?
的确 但1983年的纽约市能吧
I -- We'd need something like 10,000 megawatts,
我们需要一万兆瓦的能量
but s-someone would have to --
但得有人
Stay behind and set it up and turn it on -- yeah.
留下 进行操作 开启它
We have to break up the band.
我们得分头行动了
I don't know if that matters.
我不知道那是否重要
'Cause this -- this is the last mission together, isn't it?
因为这是最后一次一起执行任务了 是吧
How could you know that?
你怎么知道
In fact, no matter what the outcome,
事实上 不管结果如何
this will be the last time we're all in the same room together.
这都是我们最后一次共处一室了
I've already been given the privilege of a second chance,
我已经得到了宝贵的第二次机会
of meeting all you... fine people.
能认识你们这些好人
If the Army taught me anything, it's that...
如果说军队让我学会了什么 就是...
it's that you can't --
就是你不能...
- D. - First of all, I'm the one
-迪 -首先 我才是
with the scientific knowledge to be able to repatch the power.
具有改接电源的科学知识的人
Danny boy over here is still impressed by a light bulb.
丹尼小子对灯泡还赞叹不已呢
That's not accurate or nice.
这么说不对也不礼貌
And second, seems like you and Daisy
其次 看来你和黛西
have a real thing going, and I...
产生了真感情 我...
I just want you to be happy.
我只希望你幸福
And third, as long as you reconnect with Nana
第三 只要你能和外婆和好如初
and then, you know...
然后...
then maybe you'll see me again someday.
那或许你们将来还能再见到我
...I'm kind of a rock god here, anyway.
我反正在这里也是摇滚天神
I've already made up my mind. Now let's get to it!
我已经想好了 赶紧开始吧
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻|校|监 一时SOLO一时爽一直SOLO一直爽草
Come on, people. Let's go, let's go.
快点 各位 行动起来
Keep it snappy. We're running out of time.
快点的 我们没时间了
All set on this end, Director.
这边都好了 局长
Watch over little Alphie, will you?
照顾着点小阿尔菲 好吗
Hell, watch over all of us.
应该说要照顾我们所有人
You know I will. I don't --
当然了 我不...
You don't give up on friends.
你不会放弃朋友
I know better than anyone.
我比任何人都清楚
Thank you for everything, Agent Shaw.
谢谢你做的一切 肖特工
Wait, wait. Like, on three or, like, "One, two, three, go"?
等等 是数到三 还是"一二三 开始"
On three, damn it.
数到三 该死
you the new guy in charge now?
你现在是新管事的了吗
Okay. Okay, I need to -- I need to take it slow with her,
好吧 我得对她慢慢来
or her mind might collapse.
不然她的大脑可能会崩溃
Just get her to remember you.
让她记起你来
That's the most important thing.
那是最重要的
I need to take something small that she does remember,
我得用一件她记得的小事
and I'm gonna draw a line from that to all of the rest.
然后用那个 把其他的串起来
I-I was gonna tell your friends a story, and I was wondering
我打算给你的朋友们讲个故事 我在想
if you could help me fill in some of the blanks.
你能不能帮我填补空白的部分
It's okay. We know him.
没事 我们认识他
Yeah. And I -- I know some things about you, too.
嗯 我对你也略知一二
Like, when you were younger, you had scoliosis.
比如 你小时候得了脊柱侧凸
And y-you would spend your nights lying on your back
你晚上要平躺着
with your father --
跟你父亲一起
Looking up at the stars.
看星星
And do you remember what your favorite star was?
你记得你最喜欢的星星是什么吗
Though, technically, it was a -- a triple star system
但严格讲 那是个三星系统
in the constellation, uh, Serpens.
在巨蛇座星座里
No, no, that's right. That's right.
没错
What was the traditional name of it?
它的传统名称是什么
The biggest star in that system?
那个星系里最大的星星
I want you to lock on to that name,
我要你想着那个名字
because that's where we went.
因为我们去了那里
Enoch saved us, wearing another skin.
伊诺克救了我们 用的是别的皮肤
What do we have to do?
我们要做什么
Change the natural course of your lives forever.
永远改变你们人生的自然轨迹
And he got us out of there.
他带我们离开了那里
Turn this Quinjet around.
把昆式战斗机调头
What the hell are you?
你是什么鬼
Enoch, put your face on.
伊诺克 戴上你的脸
You're freaking everybody out.
你吓坏大家了
We need to head back into the jungle, to Zephyr One.
我们得回丛林里的和风一号去
What, to help take out Izel?
干吗 去帮忙干掉艾泽尔吗
No, we have bigger problems than that.
不 我们有更严重的问题
Is that a normal thing around here?
那在这里算正常情况吗
How did you know the jet would be here?
你怎么知道飞机会在这里
How are you predicting these things?
你怎么预测到的
It's called the Time Stream.
这叫时间流
I stole a copy of it.
我偷了一份来
My time with Fitz taught me how to be an outlaw,
跟菲兹相处的那段时间我学会了做罪犯
and I've gotten quite good at it.
我现在很擅长了
Flint made us a piece of the Time Monolith
弗林特给我们做了一块时间巨石
to help us do what had to be done.
帮我们完成需要做的事
Now, wait here a moment.
在这里等一下
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
We need to get away from here and head to space.
我们得离开这里 去太空
So pick a star system.
选个星系吧
I know just the one.
我知道该选哪个
We arrived safely in that distant solar system,
我们安全抵达了那个遥远的太阳系
and I began to study the Time Stream.
我开始研究时间流
Jemma, you were afraid it would drive me mad
珍玛 你担心那会把我逼疯
or give me radiation poisoning to interact with it.
或是因与它接触而导致辐射中毒
But we had no choice.
但我们别无选择
We needed solutions.
我们需要解决办法
And there was only one path
只有一条路
that gave us a chance to succeed.
给了我们获胜的机会
We knew it would take a while to complete our designs.
我们知道我们需要时间完成设计
It's a good thing we are building a time machine,
幸好我们在制造时光机
as it does not matter how long it takes.
所以用多长时间都无所谓
Could just take some time to...
我们可以慢慢来
We had our happily ever after.
我们得到了幸福结局
We knew our friends needed us, not to mention mankind.
我们知道我们的朋友需要我们 还有全人类
But we didn't want to say goodbye.
但我们不想道别
So we put it off.
所以我们一再推迟
But we couldn't stay forever.
但我们不能永远如此
But I'll feel the guilt inside -- the guilt for having left.
但我会在心里感到愧疚 离开的愧疚
- You won't remember. - A part of me being torn away!
-你不会记得的 -我的一部分被剥离
- It's okay. - No, I don't want to forget!
-没事的 -不 我不想忘记
I don't want to forget!
我不想忘记
So we jumped back to the moment we left.
于是我们跳回了我们离开的时刻
How'd that thing get here so fast?
那玩意怎么那么快就到了
Oh, come on. Are you guys messing with time again?
拜托 你们又乱搅合时间了吗
But Fitz needs to wait in here
但菲兹得在这里等待
so he can be transported through the Quantum Realm
这样他才能穿梭量子域
to an alternative timeline.
去其他时间线
That doesn't sound complicated at all.
听上去并不复杂
While he's in there, you need to guard it with your life.
他在那里期间 你要用生命守卫它
Like there's nothing more important in the world.
就像这世上没有什么比它更重要
If you keep this safe,
如果你保护好它
I will give you anything you ask for in return.
我能给你任何你想要的东西作为回报
If I'm not back by sunup, open it.
如果我日出前没回来 打开它
You'll know what to do.
你就会知道该怎么办了
We're on the clock now.
我们时间不多了
For us, it will be an instant.
对于我们 只是片刻
One of us had to stay
我们中一个得留下
to establish the link between timelines,
好建立时间线间的联系
and it had to be me,
而且必须是我
because my mind couldn't handle the implant.
因为我的大脑承受不住植入物
where is Leopold Fitz?
利奥波德·菲兹在哪
I didn't see the rest.
我没看到后面的
But now we know it worked.
但现在我们知道计划成功了
You were with me that whole time.
我们之前一直在一起
But why, though? W-Why --
但为什么呢
Why would we stay so long?
我们为什么待了那么久
I can't follow that logic.
我不懂这个逻辑
Why -- Why would we do any of it?
我们为什么要那么做
That doesn't -- That's not a --
那不...
She's remembering that she knows him --
她记起了她认识他
just not that she loves him.
但不记得她爱他
That doesn't... make sense.
那没道理
She's forgotten something far more important than that.
她忘记了比那更重要的东西
Okay, I need to fill you guys in
好吧 我需要告诉你们
so you know what we're fighting for --
让你们知道我们在为什么而战
so that we can map out a plan together
然后我们好一起定个计划
and all be willing to do what needs to be done,
并都愿意做必须做的事
no matter what the cost.
不管代价如何
There are so many moving parts.
有好多影响因素
Which is another reason why you built Coulson.
这是你建造科尔森的另一个原因
For this moment, yeah.
就为了此刻
'Cause we all need to work together to figure this out.
因为我们得一起合作解决此事
Well, lay it out for us, Fitz.
告诉我们吧 菲兹
'Cause the enemy's coming up with a plan, and they're not happy.
敌人也在琢磨计划 他们可不怎么高兴
If you'd have given me control of your Hunters,
如果你早让我来控制你的猎人
I would've crushed them.
我就能粉碎他们了
It seems you can't control anything.
你似乎什么都控制不了
None of that matters anymore!
那些都不重要了
We got pulled out of reality
我们被拽出了现实世界
and into this Grateful Dead poster!
进入了这个感恩而死的海报里
I was moments away from ruling --
我本来马上就能统治...
...saving the world from tyranny -- whatever.
拯救世界 免遭霸权统治什么的
There's a 99% chance
我们有99%的可能性
we're crossing to their original timeline --
在穿越去他们的原始时间线
a world already under attack from a separate Chronicom force.
一个已经在遭受另一股长生人势力攻击的世界
We need to stop playing percentages
我们得停止计算概率
and get to the business of killing.
开始杀人
Earth is still within our grasp.
地球仍唾手可得
Nobody knows the future anymore.
没人了解未来会如何了
Time to take her power.
该夺取她的异能了
I think we're close!
我觉得我们接近了
Everyone's clear on what needs to be done.
大家都清楚得做什么
You two go with Fitz and Simmons, retake the Lighthouse.
你俩跟菲兹和西蒙斯走 夺回灯塔
- Right. - Copy that.
-好 -收到
But first, you need to put these on.
但首先 你们得穿上这个
We'll arrive just before we left.
我们会在我们离开前到达
So, believe it or not,
信不信由你
there's unfinished business at the Temple.
我们在神庙还有未竟之事
I don't believe it, either.
我也觉得难以置信
The Hunters are gonna be scanning for us everywhere.
猎人会到处扫描我们
Hang tight. We gotta wait for our moment.
撑住 我们得等待时机
Zephyr One is out there somewhere.
和风一号就在什么地方
We are not seeing any --
我们看不到...
Good. They sent reinforcements.
很好 他们派来了增援
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们来
We must move quickly and calmly.
我们得快速冷静地行动
Do not speak. Do not engage.
别说话 别互动
I'm just trying not to throw up in my helmet.
我在努力不吐在我的头盔里
Give Yo-Yo her breathing apparatus.
把呼吸装置给悠悠球
Set the chamber temperature to minus-68 degrees.
把舱室温度设在零下55度
You don't need to keep saying it.
你不用一直说的
Zephyr One spotted moving on the surface of the Earth.
检测到和风一号 在地球表面移动
Quinjet team, head back to the Lighthouse.
昆式战斗机小队 回灯塔
That's some serious flying there.
刚刚的飞行技术真不是盖的
That used to be all I did.
我曾经就负责这个
No sign of Zephyr One.
和风一号不见了
It looks as though it's been destroyed.
它似乎被摧毁了
No matter the percentages,
不管几率多大
these people always beat the odds.
他们总能反败为胜
They definitely heard that.
这他们绝对听到了
Remember, these things are radioactive, so be careful.
记住 这些东西有辐射 小心点
You hope. I'll pray.
你希望吧 我祈祷
Time for you to be reassigned.
你该被改派了
I've studied your history,
我研究了你的历史
know all the enemies you've faced.
清楚你对付过的每一个敌人
I am honored to be the last.
我很荣幸能成为最后一个
So, that's what she can do.
看来这就是她的本事
Anything I can do to help point the antennas
需要我帮忙把天线
in the right direction?
摆对方向吗
Can you rewire the capacitor connections
你能改接电容连接
to bypass the network backbone?
绕过网络主干吗
He said it'd be the hardest thing we've ever done.
他说那将是我们做过的最艰难的事
They'll bang through the door soon enough.
他们很快就会穿过那扇门
Hopefully, not before our friends handle their part.
希望我们的朋友们能在那之前完成他们的任务
Don't worry too much about Mack.
别太担心迈克
Don't worry too much about Daisy.
你别太担心黛西
They're your everything.
他们是你的一切
Stars in your skies.
天上的星星
I think I remember.
我觉得我记起来了
Why we did all this.
我们为什么这么做
I think I remember what we're fighting for.
我觉得我记起我们在为什么而战了
If you've seen my battles,
如果你见过我打的仗
you know how this will end.
就知道结局会如何
You know, I don't -- for the first time in a while.
好久以来 我第一次不知道结局会如何了
Can't wait to see how it plays out.
真等不及看到会怎样发展了
Like it did with your mother, maybe?
或许会像跟你妈妈时那样
The only enemy we both fought.
唯一我们都打过的敌人
Someone needed to rescue you,
当时你还需要人来救
whereas I snapped her neck, fair and square.
而我则正大光明地扭断了她的脖子
Feels good to strike you down.
打倒你的感觉真好
But you wanna do worse.
但你还想做别的
I can give any Hunter orders remotely using only my mind.
我可以仅凭大脑给任何猎人远程下令
Once I tear everything but Chronicom hardware out of you.
我只需要把你非长生人的硬件都拆出来
Fitz and Simmons are retaking the Lighthouse as we speak.
菲兹和西蒙斯这会儿正在夺回灯塔
So that's where they are.
原来他们在那里
All available Hunters, disembark for the Lighthouse,
所有可调动猎人 前往灯塔
where we have established a stronghold.
我们已在那里建立阵地
All spacecraft, prepare to fire
所有飞行器 准备向
on previously targeted S.H.I.E.L.D. posts.
此前瞄准的神盾局基地开火
Now it's my turn to smile.
现在该我笑了
We just needed you to enter your authorization.
我们就需要你输入授权
And what comes next?
那接下来会怎样呢
We need to make sure
我们得确保
the transmission's pointed in the right direction.
传输方向正确
I don't know if she'll be able to
我不知道她能否
boost the signal enough to reach Earth.
增强信号 发送到地球
We're fighting for the very thing that gives us strength.
我们在为给我们力量的东西奋斗
Do you need me to tell you what that is?
你需要我告诉你那是什么吗
Okay, parabolic antennae are nearly in position.
好 抛物形天线即将就位
I hope you know how to give the Chronicoms orders.
希望你会给长生人下令
We aren't giving them orders.
我们不是要给他们下令
We're giving them empathy.
而是要给他们共情力
You friends or enemies?
你们是朋友还是敌人
As we have always been.
我们一直都是
We have to let her do her part, no matter what the cost.
我们得让她做她该做的 不管代价如何
Do you think you're winning?
你觉得你要赢了吗
'Cause I can't tell.
因为我看不出
It's a close one, but I could go all day.
很接近 但我能坚持一天
That's what we were hoping for.
我们就希望如此
That means Kora's purged all the Chronicom data from the planet.
意味着柯拉已把长生人数据从地球上清除干净了
Turned the attack to our side.
现在情势对我们有利了
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Down on the planet.
在地球上是的
are about to vaporize your friends down below.
即将把你下面的朋友烧成灰
And you can't stop that.
你别想阻止
There is no way to kill me
你要杀我
without killing yourself.
就得同归于尽
This is what we were fighting for.
这就是我们为之而战的东西
Okay, that was a neat trick.
好吧 那招真妙
But how did you --
但你怎么...
What the hell, man?! We were scared out of our minds.
搞什么 我们都吓坏了
Are you saying that we were guarding this thing for nothing?
你是说我们白白守卫这玩意了吗
You were guarding our everything.
你守卫着我们的一切
Mama, what's wrong?
妈妈 怎么了
Nothing, sweet girl.
没事 好孩子
Nothing. I'm sorry.
没事 对不起
You said you would be gone for a long time,
你说你要离开好久呢
but that wasn't long.
但并不久啊
Felt like forever to me.
我感觉好像过了一辈子呢
There was a loud noise.
刚刚好吵
I was only a little scared.
我就有一点点害怕
You're looking good.
你看上去不错啊
You're looking good.
你看上去才不错
Well, this is a nice venue. Whose idea was this?
这地方不错 这是谁的主意
Turtleman is always late.
小乌龟总是迟到
He knows. He'll be here.
他知道的 他会来的
Am I the last one?
我是最后到的吗
There was a situation in Moscow that needed my attention.
莫斯科有点情况需要我去处理
A story worth telling?
值得讲述吗
Well, it's, uh -- it's classified.
嗯...是机密
You enjoying the new digs?
你喜欢新地盘吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's nice. You know, it's, uh...
嗯 不错 挺...
Yeah, but after all those years in hallways,
但在封闭走廊里待了那么多年
I'm -- I'm just not used to having a view.
我都不习惯能看到风景了
Are you still stationed there, too?
你也还驻扎在那里吗
I'm on assignment, actually --
我在执行任务
chasing an 0-8-4, of all things.
偏偏是追查一件084呢
Yeah, she's our most decorated Agent.
是啊 她可是我们最功勋卓著的特工
Okay, okay. I've got a good team.
好啦 是我的团队好
We work well together.
我们合作无间
Although Piper, I think, is questioning her choice.
但是派珀好像在质疑她的抉择
What, taking on the assignment?
什么 接受任务吗
No, the choice she made when you and Simmons
不是 是你和西蒙斯问她
asked her what she wanted for a reward.
要什么奖赏时她选的东西
How are you liking your new profession?
你喜欢你的新职业吗
I fought aliens, demons, and androids,
我打过外星人 恶魔和机器人
and this is the first time in my life
这是我这辈子第一次
I've ever felt this exhausted.
感到如此疲惫
What do you know about being exhausted? You're retired.
你知道什么叫疲惫吗 你退休了
Only someone without kids would say that.
没有孩子的人才会这么说
Yeah. She's a lot.
是啊 她好折腾人
She's learning to swim right now.
她在学游泳呢
Send videos, please.
发视频哦
She wants to design her own fish.
她想设计自己的鱼
We have to tell her it's not possible.
我们还得告诉她那是做不到的
Well, it's possible. It's just not legal -- yet.
是做得到的 但是不合法...现在还不合法
Well, did she, uh -- she get Uncle Mack's present?
她收到迈克叔叔送的礼物了吗
Yeah, thank you for all the many presents.
嗯 谢谢你们送来的成堆的礼物
One a year is plenty.
一年一件就够了
Oh, come on, Fitz. What about Christmas?
得了 菲兹 那圣诞节呢
We did get a very nice letter from Agent Sousa.
我们收到了苏萨特工一封很窝心的信
So cute he writes letters.
他还写信 太可爱了
I know, right? I just got him a typewriter.
是吧 我刚送了他台打字机
Speaking of a kid on Christmas.
他开心地像个圣诞节的孩子
Things are going...well?
你们一切...顺利吗
We're just, like, loving the journey together.
我们喜欢一起旅行
I showed him "E.T." to prep for it.
我给他看了《ET外星人》做心理准备
- Great movie. - Classic.
-好电影 -经典
He cried like a baby.
他哭得像个宝宝
But he's -- he's -- he's made for this work.
但他是为这份工作而生的
But he does keep calling us the "Astro Ambassadors,"
但他总说我们是"航天大使"
Speaking of dorks...
说到呆子
What are you gonna do, A.C.?
你打算做什么 AC
Yeah, I was gonna ask.
是啊 我正想问
You said you would take the year to reassess.
你说要休息一年来重新考虑
I figure I can always, you know, turn off.
我觉得我总能 关机
So no rush on that.
所以不必着急
I'm gonna take a little time, continue my reassessment.
我打算再花点时间 继续重新考虑
You know, after your sabbatical, I could use you.
你的休假结束后 可以来帮我
There's a bunk open on Zephyr Three. It's a nice one.
和风三号上有空床 很不错呢
I'll keep all that in mind.
我都会记住的
Guys, I'm going to have to go in a minute.
各位 我马上得走了
We're approaching the drop zone.
我们快到交接点了
Okay, just remember -- minimal force, sweetheart.
好 记住 最低武力 亲爱的
In and out, no contact -- I know.
快进快出 不接触 我知道
Yeah, I-I have a group waiting, so, um...
嗯 我也有小组在等着
maybe we should just, uh, call it.
我们...到此为止吧
Yeah, I'm losing signal anyway.
嗯 我的信号也要不行了
We're entering a Nebula.
我们在进入一个星云
I vote we make this a tradition.
我们把这做为传统吧
We can't lose touch.
我们不该失去联络
We've been through too much together.
我们一起经历了太多
A miracle we survived.
能活下来真是奇迹
Well...except for Coulson.
除了科尔森
Geez, I was a zombie once.
天啊 我还做过僵尸
So was Mack, actually.
其实迈克也做过
Was I -- Was I there for that?
我当时在吗
Look, if this is a contest, I died like seven times.
听着 如果要比赛 我死了七次呢
But I didn't even exist in Deke's timeline.
我在迪克的时间线里都不存在
I miss that little weirdo.
我想那个怪小子了
We may see him again one day.
我们有天或许还能见到他
Look, I'm sure the D is doing just fine.
我相信迪哥现在好好的呢
I mean, he's probably playing Madison Square Garden right now.
他可能都在麦迪逊广场表演了
I guess that's it.
那到此为止吧
Same time next year?
明年再见
We're only a block away from the drop-off?
我们离交接点只有一个街区了吗
Yeah, but we should've been there quicker,
是的 但我们该能更快赶到的
and you should be able to drive better.
你的车技也该更好些
You're a damn computer.
你可是一台电脑
I know, but either they changed the signs
我知道 但不是他们改了路标
or you programmed me a little stupider
就是你把我编程得蠢了点
so you could feel superior for once.
好能找到一次优越感
I swear on all things holy, you were always this stupid.
我拿一切神圣的事物发誓 你一向这么蠢
Don't slow down, Davis.
别减速 戴维斯
I'll see you on the other side of the compound.
院子另一边见
Mack, I'll be sending a few names.
迈克 我会发几个名字给你
You should at least swing by on your travels,
你旅行时至少该来看看
tell some stories to the newcomers.
跟新来的讲讲故事
They'll love that.
他们会喜欢的
You might be seeing me.
我或许会去
You done finally?
你可算完事了吗
We're five minutes late to class.
我们上课都迟到五分钟了
I'm giving the lecture.
我是主讲人
This little monkey is punching me as hard as she can in the leg.
这只小猴子在狠狠地揍我的腿呢
Having a picnic in the garden.
在花园里吃野餐
She's been very patient.
她很耐心了
I'll e-mail you that anatomy analysis after Fitz is asleep.
菲兹睡着后我会把解剖分析邮件给你
So, then... you received the package.
那你收到包裹了
Sitting right in front of me. Just need the code.
就在我面前 只需要密码
1-3-6. It's in there.
136 就在里面
Along with a little, um... going-away present.
还有一份...道别礼
Is it what I think it is?
是我想的那个吗
I'm still a mechanic at heart.
我内心还是个机械师
Be careful out there.
多保重
All stations, make ready to get under way.
各单位 准备上路
Okay, everyone's in position.
好了 各就位
Let's move forward with the operation. Everything's in place.
准备开始行动 一切就绪
It's not the same without these guys.
没有他们在感觉不一样了
Are you really just seeing the world?
你真的只是在看世界吗
There's some places I've always wanted to go.
有些地方我一直想去来着
But look at what you did here.
但看看你做到了什么
There are people out there who are lost,
这世上有些人感到迷茫
people who show promise.
或是有潜力
If you don't find them, who will?
如果你不去找到他们 还有谁会去呢
How's it going with your new recruit?
你的新人怎么样了
She's been through a lot, but, um...
她经历了很多 但...
It's funny what can happen when someone believes in you.
被人相信 有不可思议的效果
Give me a call when you get back.
等你回来给我打电话
You have to see this.
你得来看看