神盾局特工 第七季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7 第2集: 行家里手 Know Your Onions

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚 / 冒险

导演: 凯文·坦查隆 / 尼娜·洛佩兹-克拉多

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 温明娜 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 安维尔·乔卡亚 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 达伦·巴内特 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 格雷格·芬利 / 托比亚斯·耶


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
The Chronicoms want to take Earth
长生人想夺取地球
and fear only S.H.I.E.L.D. can stop them.
而且担心只有神盾局能阻止他们
Alright, so they plan to eliminate S.H.I.E.L.D. from history.
所以他们打算把神盾局从历史上抹去
And if we hadn't jumped when we did...
如果我们当时没跳跃时空
The fight would've ended before it ever began.
我们还没开始战斗 一切就都结束了
So, wait, the Zephyr's a time machine now?
怎么 等等 和风现在是时光机了吗
In a sense.
可以这么说
There are critical launch windows,
有一些关键出发窗口
leading to specific points in time and space.
指向特定的时空点
Fitz called them "tides."
菲兹称之为"潮汐"
The Chronicoms took one, and we followed them here.
长生人就利用了一个 我们跟着他们来到了这里
I have a job for you.
我有份工作给你
If you can deliver this to the docks,
如果你能把这个送去码头
then my employer will reward you.
那我的雇主会奖赏你
But the Chronicoms are after someone else, named Freddy.
但长生人在追杀别人 弗雷德
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要这么做
Because you are the thread.
因为你是线
I'll keep him safe. Meet back at Koenig's.
我来保护他 回凯尼格那里碰头
Any idea why they were after you, kid?
知道他们为什么要追杀你吗 孩子
I-I'm just supposed to make a delivery tonight.
我今晚就是要去送个东西
His full name. What is it?
他的全名是什么
Wilfred Malick. Why?
威尔弗雷德·马利克 怎么了
Wilfred Malick. As in father of Gideon Malick?
威尔弗雷德·马利克 吉迪恩·马利克之父
Future head of Hydra in America?
日后的美国九头蛇之头
If the Chronicoms kill Malick,
如果长生人杀了马利克
then Hydra is stamped out before it ever takes hold
九头蛇会在发展壮大前被消灭
and S.H.I.E.L.D. is never formed.
那神盾局也不会成立了
To save S.H.I.E.L.D...
为了救神盾局
We have to save Hydra.
我们得拯救九头蛇
漫威出品
Faster! They're gaining on us!
快点 他们追上来了
This boat won't go any faster.
这玩意开不了更快了
You gotta give 'em the slip.
你得甩掉他们
Yeah, and we got to lose them, too.
嗯 我们还得摆脱他们
I'm going dark. Hold on.
我要关灯 坐稳
So long, Coppers.
再见了 警察
Where do we go now?
我们现在去哪
Gotta deliver the goods.
得去把货送到
Might want to get out of those fancy duds.
最好换掉那身高档行头
You kinda stick out.
你太显眼了
This is Deke.
我是迪克
Hello? Is anyone there?
喂 有人在吗
What's that?
那是什么
It's like a... telephone.
就是种...电话
Deke's an inventor.
迪克是个发明家
Hello? Is anyone out there? Daisy?
喂 有人在吗 黛西
Daisy? Daisy? Daisy?
黛西
Not a very good one, is he?
他不怎么行 是吧
It's gotta be plugged into somethin'.
那玩意得插电啊
These things suck.
这玩意太烂了
They have, like, zero range.
信号范围太小
It's gotta be plugged into somethin'.
得插电啊
Really, wise guy?
是吗 机灵鬼
I'm sorry. Well, thanks for the advice.
对不起 多谢建议
I didn't realize I was talking to a freakin' genius.
我不知道我在跟天才讲话
This is the delivery?
这就是货物吗
More booze?
又是酒
They'd kill you over this?
他们就为这杀你
This is the highest-grade giggle juice ever made.
这是品质最好的酒
A lot of people would kill to get their paws on the formula.
很多人会为拿到配方而不惜杀人
If we're gonna protect you,
如果我们要保护你
you need to be honest with us.
你就得对我们坦诚
Look, you pikers want to ankle,
你们这些胆小鬼想跑
now's your chance.
就趁现在吧
We're not ankle pikers.
我们才不是小胆鬼
We're bootleggers,
我们是私酒贩
just like you.
跟你一样
We'll take you anywhere you want to go.
你想去哪我们都带你去
Let's get this show on the road.
我们上路吧
The future's gonna be mine.
未来会属于我
神盾局特工第七季 第二集
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
时间轴 念祝草大生快 组宠草·抖森生日快乐
时间轴 草神生快 后期 饿得慌
翻|校|监 祝我生日快乐草
You guys aren't in the import/export business, are you?
你们不是做进出口的 是吧
All you need to know right now
你现在只需要知道
is that we're here to help.
我们是来帮忙的
Help, my ass.
帮个鬼
It's been nothing but trouble
自从你俩到来
ever since you two showed up.
就一直麻烦不断
If anything happens to Freddy --
如果弗雷德出事了
We should be so lucky.
我们才没那么幸运呢
What'd he ever do to you?
他把你怎么了
Buzz off. We're closed.
滚蛋 我们关门了
Swordfish. Now let us in.
箭鱼 让我们进去
We came as fast as we could.
我们尽快赶来了
We had to change.
我们还得换衣服
And run...in high heels.
还要穿高跟鞋跑
Which isn't easy.
这可不容易
I don't know how you people live like this. Seriously.
真不知道你们怎么受得了这样生活
- How is she? - Not good.
-她怎么样了 -不妙
We need to get her fixed up enough to get her to a hospital.
我们得把她治到能去医院的程度
Not until we get some answers.
我们得先问点答案出来
You're just gonna operate here?
你要直接在这里手术吗
- I need to remove the bullet. - Just what I need --
-我需要取出子弹 -这可好
a dead body in here because some dame --
我这里要多具死尸了 就因为个娘们...
I'm a doctor, not a dame.
我是个医生 不是"娘们"
Just clean up afterward.
事后给我清理干净
I'm gonna get on the horn,
我要去打电话
see if I can get the lowdown.
看能不能问明白情况
What's going on?
什么情况
We found out why Freddy's the target.
我们知道弗雷德是目标的原因了
Last name -- Malick.
他姓马利克
Malick? As in...
马利克 是...
Hail Hydra. Yeah.
九头蛇万岁 对
Ain't that the cat's pajamas.
真是妙极了
- Where is he? - With Mack and Deke.
-他在哪呢 -跟迈克和迪克在一起
Do they know?
他们知道了吗
We couldn't reach them.
我们联系不上他们
I don't know. I can't reach them either.
我不知道 我也联系不上他们
They do know the mission is to protect him at all costs,
他们只知道要不惜一切保护他
or there will be consequences.
否则后果不堪设想
But what are the consequences?
但究竟有什么后果呢
We -- We don't...know.
我们...不知道
If Hydra doesn't form,
如果九头蛇不成立
then S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't form in response.
那神盾局也不会为打击他们而成立
Well, because it doesn't have to.
因为不需要成立了
I mean, think about all the future lives we'll save
想想如果没有弗雷德·马利克
if there's no Freddy Malick.
有多少人不必死去
We can't disrupt the timeline.
我们不能扰乱时间线
If we take out Malick,
如果我们干掉马利克
something even worse could rise up in his place.
可能会出现比他更可怕的东西
But then we'll just deal with it
那我们回去后
when we get back, right?
再应付那个不就行了
To a future we won't recognize.
但那个未来我们将认不出
She's going to be okay.
她不会有事了
Killing Malick was the Chronicoms' intent.
杀马利克就是长生人的计划
They do know the consequences.
他们知道后果是什么
And we'll only know what happens if he lives.
而我们知道如果他活下来会怎么样
None of this is pretty.
都不是好结果
But why does it have to be a live-or-die situation?
但为什么非得是非生即死
Can't we stay here awhile,
我们不能在这里留一阵
be a good influence for him,
对他施加好影响
change his heart?
改变他的心呢
Technically, that would still be
严格讲 那还是
killing the historic Malick, who --
杀了历史上的马利克 而他...
Has no heart.
没心
You need to disappear. Word is out.
你们得快走 消息传开了
Coppers are swarming every gin joint, looking for Freddy.
警察在涌向每一家酒馆找弗雷德
Can we move her?
我们能转移她吗
She's unconscious, but she's stable now.
她还昏迷着 但现在稳定了
Zephyr One, come in. Are you there, Enoch?
和风1号 回复 在吗 伊诺克
This is Zephyr One.
这里是和风1号
I am here.
我在
We're coming back.
我们这就回去
We need to find a way to reach Mack.
我们得想办法联系迈克
They may be out of range.
他们可能不在接收范围内了
Perhaps I can find a way
或许我可以想办法
to boost the signal on the radio transmitter.
加强无线电发射机的信号
See what you can do.
尽力而为吧
He needs to know what he's dealing with.
他得了解真实情况
There's something else we may need to deal with.
我们可能还有别的麻烦
Agent May is awake.
梅特工醒了
What do you mean she's awake?
什么意思 她醒了
She is up and quite active.
她起来了 而且很活跃
It's too soon.
太早了
We have no idea what kind of side effects
我们无法知道她会出现怎样的
or complications she'll have.
副作用或并发症
You need to sedate her
你得麻醉她
and put her back in the healing pod.
把她放回治疗舱
I will do my best,
我会尽力
but she does not seem to be in the mood to take orders.
但她似乎不想听从命令
Agent May.
梅特工
Perhaps you should be getting some rest.
或许你该休息一下
I'll rest when I'm dead.
我死了再休息
That's what we were hoping.
我们原本也希望如此
I know you.
我认识你
I am Enoch,
我是伊诺克
a sentient Chronicom
有意识长生人
and the best friend of Agent Leopold Fitz.
也是利奥波德·菲兹特工最好的朋友
You and I have not met in this timeline,
你和我在这个时间线里没见过
but I am told we were quite helpful to each other
但我被告知我们在此前的时间线里
in a previous one.
曾相互帮助
As I hope we will be here.
希望在这里也能如此
Dr. Simmons has prescribed a sedative that --
西蒙斯博士要你被麻醉
Where is she?
她在哪
Where is everyone?
大家都去哪了
They are on a mission.
他们去执行任务了
Why am I still here?
我怎么还在这里
What, exactly, do you remember?
你具体记得什么
I fought my way through the spirit world,
我从灵体世界打了出来
killed Izel,
杀了艾泽尔
and then woke up in that thing.
然后就在那玩意里醒来了
That is correct.
没错
But you also died... momentarily.
但你也死了 就一阵
Dr. Simmons was able to save you using technology
西蒙斯博士得以用她花了
she had a considerable amount of time to develop.
大量时间研发的技术救了你
How much time?
多长时间
A considerable amount.
大量时间
You are far from home, Agent May.
你离家很远 梅特工
How far?
多远
Another galaxy?
又是别的星系吗
1-9-3-1.
1931年
You are in the year 1-9-3-1.
你在1931年
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Who's the buyer for all this?
买家是谁
Some guy. I dunno.
就某个人吧 我不知道
What's he look like?
他什么样
No idea.
不知道
When does he get here?
他什么时候来
He's not.
他不会来的
The meet-up is 500 miles away.
接头点在500英里外呢
That's a lot of miles. We don't have time for that.
那很远啊 我们没那个时间
Yeah, why'd you have us unload this, then?
那你为什么让我们卸货
So you can take the car and get outta here.
这样你们可以开车离开这里
This is where we go our separate ways, fellas.
我们就在这里分道扬镳了 两位
That's my ride.
我的车来了
I appreciate you saving my life.
多谢你们救我命
I owe you one.
我欠你们个人情
We're not leaving you.
我们不能离开你
I don't need no bodyguards.
我不需要保镖
The cops that are after you,
追杀你的警察
they're not the type to give up.
他们可不会放弃
They're gonna keep coming until they finish you off.
他们不杀了你不会罢休
You got a job to do, and so do we.
你有工作要完成 我们也是
They don't want you to make this delivery,
他们不希望你完成送货
but we're gonna make damn sure you do.
但我们要确保你送到
Now let's go.
走吧
Coppers! They're here!
警察 他们来了
Is there a back exit?
有后门吗
You're looking at it.
这就是
Front exit?
前门呢
This is the only way in or out.
这是唯一的进出口
Howdy, fellas.
好啊 各位
What can I do for you?
有什么需要我帮忙吗
Inspection time already?
这就到检查时间了吗
Ask around.
去问问吧
I run a very legitimate illegitimate business.
我的违法生意可是很守规矩的
And I'm all caught up with my,
而且我也没迟缴
donations to the boys in blue.
对警察的捐献金
When is the last time you saw Mr Malick?
你最后见到马利克先生是什么时候
A couple days ago.
几天前
You know, he started hanging around with a bunch of --
他结交了一帮...
Canadian Mounties.
加拿大骑警
That would explain a lot.
那就难怪了
You have seen them?
你见过他们吗
They came in a couple days ago.
他们几天前来过
Gave me the heebie-jeebies, so I, uh...
让我很不舒服 我就...
...gave 'em the bum's rush back to Mooseland.
让他们赶紧滚回驼鹿之乡了
Nothing like a, uh -- a shot to hit the spot.
没什么比一杯酒更让人舒爽了
Would you boys, uh, like a drink?
你们要来一杯吗
On the house.
我请
That -- um, That's just my office.
那是我办公室
Unless you like a -- a big mess
除非你们喜欢凌乱不堪
and the smell of my old socks,
和我旧袜子的味儿
I wouldn't go in there.
不然最好别进去
Hell of a kick there.
这一脚真有力气
Really packs a wallop.
好大劲道
I hope you find him.
希望你们找到他
That kid was nothing but trouble.
那小子就是个麻烦
Always looking for an easy way out.
总想走捷径
Everybody has to believe in something,
人总得有点信仰
so I believe...
我相信
I'll have another drink.
我要再喝一杯
Do you, uh, gentlemen care to join me?
你们也想一起来吗
Specialty of the house.
本店招牌
Fire in the hole.
烈火进洞
That'll put some fuzz on your peaches.
这绝对让人泛红晕
If you should see Wilfred Malick again,
如果你再看到威尔弗雷德·马利克
please let us know.
请告诉我们
I will.
当然
And if you find that no-good bum,
如果你们找到那废物
you tell him not to show his sourpuss around here again.
叫他再别回来了
Rats.
老鼠
This big -- big rat problem.
老鼠是个大问题
They live in the walls.
它们就在墙里
They like the hooch.
喜欢偷酒
I found the getaway car.
我发现一辆逃跑车
I guess you weren't glad to see me.
看来我不怎么讨你喜欢
Great work you're doing, gentlemen.
你们真棒 先生们
Much appreciated.
多谢了
Thank you for your service, gentlemen.
多谢你们的服务 先生们
Let me go.
放开我
I can't believe I took a bullet for you people.
真不敢相信我为你们吞了子弹
Look at me.
看着我
We're gonna get you to a hospital,
我们送你去医院
but we need some answers first.
但你要先回答几个问题
Who are you?
你是谁
Wh-- Where's Freddy?
弗雷德在哪
That's what I've been asking.
我也在问这个
He's safe, no thanks to you.
他很安全 不是因为你
Why were you meeting him there?
你为什么去那里见他
I'm a friend of his father's.
我是他父亲的朋友
Just trying to help him get a leg up.
只是想帮他一把
Any friend of the Malicks is no friend of ours.
马利克家的朋友就不是我们的朋友
What were you really giving him?
你究竟给了他什么
Was it some sort of exchange?
是在做交换吗
英国伦敦 美国 德国汉堡
美国 德国汉堡 德国不莱梅机场 美国 德国柏林
Why is he so important?
他为什么那么重要
He's just a kid.
他就是个孩子
Whole life ahead of him.
还有大好人生
Simmons?
西蒙斯
I need a knife.
我需要把刀
Germany six times in the last year.
去年一年去了德国六次
It's now 1931.
现在是1931年
What is it, Jemma?
怎么了 珍玛
I need some alcohol. 90 proof or better.
我需要酒精 90度或以上的
I like the way this bird sings.
我喜欢这丫头的口吻
I'm a biochemist, not a bird.
我是生物化学家 不是丫头
I also need some salt, some cork,
我还需要盐 软木塞
something made with silver.
银制品
Let's hope it's not what I fear.
希望不是我担心的那样
Enoch, are you there?
伊诺克 你在吗
I am here, Agent Johnson.
我在 约翰逊特工
Any luck reaching the boys?
联系到男生们了吗
Negative.
没有
These primitive analogue communication devices
这些原始的模拟通讯装置
are quite...primitive.
非常...原始
It will take some time.
会要点时间
We may not have much.
我们可能没时间了
They should have found a way to contact us by now,
他们早该想到办法联系我们了
unless...
除非
Unless?
除非什么
Unless Malick did something to them.
除非马利克把他们怎么了
I will keep working.
我会继续努力的
There is no puzzle I cannot solve.
没有我无法破解的谜团
You really invented this?
你真发明了这个
Yeah, I did.
是的
It's -- It's just a prototype.
是个原型机
And you can talk to someone on it?
你可以用它跟人对话
And it doesn't have to be plugged in?
还不需要插电
You must be real smart.
你肯定很聪明
Well, I don't know if I'd say smart, but...
我恐怕未必会那么说 但...
I mean, I guess there's not really another word for it,
大概也没有其他词可以形容了
so, yeah, I guess I am.
所以或许我是吧
Tech's kind of my thing.
我擅长科技
Tech?
科技
What's your thing, Freddy?
你擅长什么 弗雷德
I was never too good in school,
我在学校成绩一向不理想
but I made some friends.
但我结交了些朋友
How'd you lose your dad?
你爸爸怎么死的
Took a walk off a tall building.
他从高楼上跳下去了
My family used to have a lot of dough before --
我们家以前很有钱 后来...
The market crashed.
市场崩盘
Lost everything.
失去了一切
After Dad, my mom went a little crazy.
我爸爸死后 我妈妈有点疯了
Hasn't spoken a word in almost two years.
近两年都没说话
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Yeah, well, you play the cards you're dealt, right?
是啊 你只能随机应变 是吧
I did what I had to do.
我做了我必须做的
I made friends.
我结交朋友
I mean, what's the harm in giving people what they want, right?
满足他人的需求有什么不对呢
No harm at all. That's how I feel.
没什么不对 我是这么觉得
Yeah.
是啊
I don't always want to do this.
我也不是一直都想做这个
I got dreams.
我也有梦想
When this job is done, I'll be sitting pretty.
等这份工作完成 我就有钱了
From a few bottles of booze?
就凭几瓶酒吗
You're sure that's all this is?
你确定这只是几瓶酒吗
Well, whatever it is,
不管是什么
it's not like it's gonna change the world.
反正也不会改变世界
She really knows her onions.
她还真懂行
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
You could've stopped that bottle from hitting the ground.
你本可阻止那瓶酒落地
I didn't see it.
我没看到
My mistake. I thought you did.
我的错 我以为你看到了
You were staring straight at it.
你直勾勾地盯着它来着
I couldn't move.
我动不了
I froze.
我僵住了
Any idea why?
知道为什么吗
Maybe that thing inside me -- The Shrike --
或许我体内的那玩意 尖叫鸟
maybe it messed me up.
或许让我出了问题
I know what it is.
我知道这是什么了
By heating the compound inside an alcohol-based solution,
通过将化合物置于酒精溶液中加热
I was able to produce a decomposition reaction,
我制造了分解反应
separating and isolating --
分离 隔离
Cut -- cut -- cut to the chase.
直说结果吧
I'd like to get this package before Christmas.
我还想在圣诞节前收到包裹呢
The compound is part of a formula
这个化合物是最早于
that first appeared in Germany during World War II.
二战期间在德国出现的一种配方的一部分
D-- During World War II?
二战期间
I think you're half-cocked from the moonshine.
你是私酒喝晕了吧
It was synthesized by a German scientist
合成它的德国科学家
named Abraham Erskine.
叫亚伯拉罕·厄斯金
I don't like where this is going.
不喜欢这个走向
And first used by a man named Johann Schmidt.
最早用它的人叫约翰·施密特
The Red Skull.
红骷髅
Freddy Malick is about to deliver
弗雷德·马利克正在运送
the key ingredient used to create the Super Soldier Serum.
用来制造超级战士血清的关键原料
You give a name like that to your juice,
给你的酒起那样的名字
it better have a helluva kick.
它最好劲力够大
You have no idea.
你无法想象
Well, that's definitely alcohol.
这绝对是酒
Easy, Zima.
别激动 齐马哥
This is the Big Leagues.
这玩意度数高
So, what are we looking for, exactly?
我们到底要找什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But I think there's more to this
但我觉得这趟
than just some run-of-the-mill bootlegging job.
"普通的"私酒运送没那么简单
It doesn't add up.
这不对劲
Mackenzie...
麦肯锡
...can you...
你能...
...information...
情报
...Wilfred.
威尔弗雷德
Enoch, I copy. Do you hear me?
伊诺克 收到了 你听到了吗
Enoch, do you copy? Over.
伊诺克 你收到吗 完毕
What the hell are you doin'?
你们干什么呢
Enoch, do you copy? Over.
伊诺克 你收到吗 完毕
Do you copy? Over.
你收到吗 完毕
Wanna tell me why you're snooping through my goods?
要告诉我你们为什么翻我的货吗
I need to know who and what we're dealing with.
我需要知道我们面对的是谁和什么情况
You may not think there's more to this,
你可能觉得这事很简单
but I do.
但我不觉得
Director Mackenzie, do you copy?
麦肯锡局长 收到吗
Can you hear me?
可以听到吗
They're in trouble.
他们有麻烦了
Going somewhere?
要去哪吗
I need to be in the field.
我需要去出勤
I'm the one who protects them.
我是保护他们的人
It's my job.
这是我的工作
You are in no condition to leave.
你现在完全不能离开
Certainly not in your 21st-century attire.
更不能穿着你的21世纪服装离开
I wasn't asking for permission.
我没在征求同意
Agent May, if I may.
梅特工 容我说一句
You have not been yourself of late.
你近来不太在状态
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
I'm not feeling anything.
我什么感觉都没有
I fear there may have been some complications.
恐怕是出现了并发症
The only complications you need to worry about
你唯一需要担心的问题
are the ones you'll suffer
就是如果你不告诉我
if you don't tell me where they are.
他们在哪 你会承受的问题
I am not allowed to divulge that information.
我不被允许透露这些信息
If we don't stop him,
如果我们不阻止他
he's gonna build up Hydra and create the Red Skull.
他会建立九头蛇 创造红骷髅
He already did.
他已经做到了
We can't fix the mistakes of the past.
我们不能解决过去的问题
Why not?
为什么不能
I'm beginning to think you people are crazy.
我开始觉得你们是疯子了
Hydra? Red Skull? Super Soldier Serum?
九头蛇 红骷髅 超级战士血清
Sounds like something out of the funny papers.
简直像报纸笑话版块里的东西
Yeah, well, there's nothing funny about it.
是啊 但可一点不好笑
- We can't stop it. - Yes, we can.
-我们不能阻止 -我们能
I mean we shouldn't. I'm sorry.
我们不该阻止 对不起
With all due respect, it's not your call to make.
恕我直言 这不是你该做的决定
Mack is the Director,
迈克才是局长
and he doesn't have all the information.
他并不知道全部信息
Daisy? Yo-Yo? Anyone?
黛西 悠悠球 有人听到吗
Who's out there? Do you copy?
有谁在 能收到吗
She doesn't know you're back.
她不知道你回来了
Agent May, it's so nice to hear your voice.
梅特工 听到你的声音太好了
Where are you?
你在哪
We're coming back to the Zephyr.
我们这就回和风
What about Mack and Deke?
那迈克和迪克呢
- There's no need to worry. - Never mind.
-不用担心 -算了
I'll find them myself.
我自己去找他们
No, don't leave the Zephyr.
不 别离开和风
May!
We need to complete the mission.
我们得完成任务
Then we'll deal with May.
然后再解决梅的事
Now that I know what you are,
我现在知道你是什么人了
I will ask you one more time.
我再问你一次
Where is Freddy gonna end up?
弗雷德会去哪
On the right side of history.
历史正确的一边
You can't stop progress.
你别想阻止进步
We don't want to stop anything.
我们不想阻止什么
We just want to find our friends.
我们只想找到朋友
Well, then you can go to Hell.
那你们下地狱去吧
Wait. Wait.
等等
I know where that is. I've been there.
我知道那是那里 我去过
I'm sure you have.
我信你
No, no. Hell's Harbor.
不 地狱港
Where the double-crossers go to double-cross the double-crossers.
那是背叛者去背叛背叛者的地方
But you'll never make it there unless you can fly.
但你别想及时赶到 除非你们能飞
There's no trains fast enough.
火车都赶不及
We can fly. Tell us how to find it.
我们是能飞 告诉我们怎么找到那里
I'll tell you on the way.
我路上告诉你们
That's not possible.
那不行
I'm not telling you anything
你们不带上我
unless you take me along.
我就什么都不说
Freddy's my responsibility, too. I want answers.
弗雷德也是我的责任 我要知道答案
If you want to help your friends,
如果你们想找到朋友
that's my price.
这就是我的要价
They are on a train.
他们在一列火车上
I will access the schedules.
我去查日程表
What if S.H.I.E.L.D. is there?
如果神盾局也在呢
The target is Wilfred Malick.
目标是威尔弗雷德·马利克
If we succeed,
如果我们成功
there will not be any S.H.I.E.L.D. in the future,
未来就没有神盾局了
and those who have followed us here...
那些跟我们来到这里的人
will be out of time.
就会不合时宜了
Just let me inspect the bottles.
让我检查下酒
And get me killed?
想害死我吗
I deliver opened bottles. What's that say about me?
我送去开过的酒 他们会怎么想我
That I'm a snoop?
我乱翻看吗
You're not curious?
你不好奇吗
Curious'll get you killed faster than trust.
好奇比轻信更容易害死人
Let's just get him there and be done with it.
我们就把他送过去得了
It's ripples, not waves, right?
不是只溅起涟漪 不激起大浪吗
No one will ever know.
不会有人知道的
Step aside, Freddy.
让开 弗雷德
Deke, give me a hand.
迪克 帮个忙
Like I said.
我说了
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你们那么做
Put the gun down, Freddy.
放下枪 弗雷德
You need to listen to your friend here.
你得听你朋友的
Just let me do my job,
让我完成工作
and we can all go home.
我们就都能回家了
I am sorry, Agent May.
对不起 梅特工
I cannot let you leave this ship.
我不能让你离开飞船
You don't have the guts to pull that trigger.
你没种[肚子]扣扳机
No, I may not have an intestinal digestive system,
对 我可能是没有肠道消化系统
but I am very capable of applying pressure to --
但我很能够施加压力
I do not wish to harm you.
我不想伤害你
Since we are at war,
因为我们在作战
I took the opportunity to upgrade
我借机升级了
to the Hunter-Level Combat Skill Package.
猎人等级的战斗技能包
A machine is still just a machine.
一台机器就是一台机器
No need to make this personal.
没必要人身攻击
I cannot let you leave.
我不能让你走
May!
Stand down.
退下
You're not Sarge.
你不是萨吉
No. I'm not.
对 我不是
You're not Coulson either.
你也不是科尔森
Well, yes and no.
对也不对
Aren't you at all surprised?
你就不觉得惊奇吗
I mean...
我...
I was dead.
都死了
You still are.
你现在也还是死的
She wasn't even fazed when she saw you.
她见到你时毫无反应
Don't you think that's a little strange?
你不觉得有点怪吗
It's very strange.
是很奇怪
She let me sedate her without any resistance.
她毫不抵抗地允许我麻醉了她
She was completely calm and relaxed,
她完全平静放松了
as if nothing had happened.
就好像什么事都没发生
Agent May is clearly malfunctioning.
梅特工显然出了故障
Any idea why she attacked you?
知道她为什么袭击你吗
She wanted to be on the mission
她想去执行任务
and didn't appreciate my advice.
又不肯听我建议
Were you able to contact Mack?
你联系上迈克了吗
Negative.
没有
But I did make considerable advances.
但我有了很大进展
Once we are in the air and closer to our destination,
等我们起飞 靠近了目标地
we should be able to make contact.
我们应该就能联系上他们了
I trust this will be our little secret.
这是我们的小秘密吧
Not that many people have been inside our joint.
没多少人进过我们的地盘
Well...
I feel so special.
我感觉好特别
And excuse me if I'm not impressed.
如果我不为所动你别介意
Welcome aboard, Mr. Koenig.
欢迎登机 凯尼格先生
This is a --
这...
This is a...rocketship.
这是火箭船
This is -- This is a re-- a real live --
这是真正的
This is a real live rocketship.
这是真正的火箭船
And that -- th--
那...
Is -- Is that --
那是...
Is he -- he's, uh...
他...
This is one of those, uh, uh, electric men --
这是那种 电子人...
A robot!
机器人
Is -- is -- is that robot?
那是个机器人吗
I am not a robot.
我不是机器人
I am a Chronicom.
我是长生人
If you will excuse me, I must go fix my face.
失陪了 我得去修我的脸
You --
你...
You're from outer space.
你们来自外太空
That's it, isn't it?
是吗
You --
你们...
You -- you're all Martians.
你们都是火星人
Feels like it sometimes, but, no, we're not Martians.
有时是有这感觉 但我们不是火星人
And now, Mr. Koenig,
好了 凯尼格先生
if you'd kindly take us to Hell.
麻烦你带我们去地狱
Why don't you come clean?
你们怎么不说实话
You ain't bootleggers,
你们不是私酒贩
and you definitely ain't from around here.
你们更不是这一带的人
Okay, you're right.
好吧 没错
We were sent a very, very, very long way
我们从很远的地方来
to make sure that you don't die.
就为确保你不会死
Why?
为什么
'Cause I'm this "thread"?
因为我是"线"吗
What's that even mean?
那什么意思
Well, it's complicated.
说来话长
But Deke's right.
但迪克说得对
Our job is to protect you.
我们的工作是保护你
How do you know this no-name guy
你怎么知道这个名字都不知道的家伙
isn't planning to kill you after he gets what he wants?
不是打算拿到东西后就杀了你
I know her.
我了解她
The lady who asked me to do this?
那个叫我来办事的女士
She knew my father.
她认识我父亲
And she's giving me a chance to be something he never could.
她要给我个机会做到他没能做到的事
They ain't gonna kill me
他们不会杀了我的
unless I do something stupid.
除非我干傻事
Why'd we stop?
我们为什么停了
We're here.
我们到了
A telephone you don't got to plug in.
不需要插电的电话
A plane that flies itself.
能自己飞行的飞机
We'll be landing in five minutes.
我们五分钟后降落
Well -- If you guys aren't Martians or Moon-men,
如果你们不是火星人或月球人
then where are you from?
那你们来自哪里
We're from right here, just not right now.
我们就是这里人 但不是现在人
What does that mean?
那什么意思
We're from the future, early 21st century.
我们来自未来 21世纪初
We're part of a secret organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们属于一个秘密组织 被称为神盾局
We protect the world from evil threats.
我们保护世界免遭邪恶威胁
I gotta admit, I underestimated you Canadians,
我得承认我低估了你们这些加拿大人
but what has this got to do with Freddy?
但这跟弗雷德有什么关系
He's gonna be one of those threats.
他会成为那种威胁
Freddy and his family will be responsible
弗雷德和他家族将在未来
for thousands of deaths in the future.
害死成千上万人
That -- No, that ain't Freddy.
那...弗雷德不是那种人
Well, it's not now, but it will be.
现在不是 但将来会是的
But you -- you can't blame someone
但你不能为一个人
for something they ain't done yet.
还没做的事怪他
- No... - What's happening?
-不 -怎么了
The Time Window is closing.
时间窗口在关闭
What does that mean?
那什么意思
It means in 17 minutes, the Zephyr will leave this time period,
再过17分钟和风就将离开这个时间段
with or without us.
不管我们走不走
And you're just telling us this?
你这才说
I didn't know. There's no way to predict
我也才知道 我们无法预测
when the next launch window will open.
下个出发窗口什么时候会开启
It could be 24 hours, 24 minutes, or 24 weeks.
可能在24小时后 24分钟后或24周后
Daisy, reach out to Mack. Tell him we're coming in hot.
黛西 联系迈克 告诉他我们冲过去了
Mack? Deke? Are you there?
迈克 迪克 你们在吗
Are you there? Come in.
你们在吗 回复
This is Deke. Good to hear your voice.
我是迪克 听到你的声音太好了
Finally.
可算啊
We're on our way to you.
我们这就去找你们
But you have to be ready to leave as soon as we get there.
但我们一赶到你们就得准备撤离
We have no time. Where's Mack?
我们没时间了 迈克呢
He's with Freddy.
他跟弗雷德在一起
Okay, listen to me.
好 听我说
Freddy is not what he seems. He is very dangerous.
弗雷德不像看上去那么单纯 他很危险
Freddy?
弗雷德
Nah, he's all right.
不 他还好
He's -- He's just in a tight spot.
他就是境遇不好
We kind of have a lot in common, actually.
我们其实有很多共同点
No, you don't. Trust me.
不 你们没有 相信我
Do not let him out of your sight.
别让他离开你的视线
Okay, don't worry.
好吧 别担心
I -- I got him in my sights and my finger on the trigger.
我眼睛盯着他 手指扣在扳机上
You have a gun?
你有枪
Yeah. It's Freddy's.
对 是弗雷德的
Take the shot.
开枪
Come again?
什么
I know what I said about the butterfly effect,
我知道我自己还提过蝴蝶效应的事
but we can't pass up this opportunity.
但我们不能错过这个机会
He's Wilfred Malick.
他是威尔弗雷德·马利克
He's gonna be a major player in Hydra.
他将成为九头蛇的大人物
And if you kill him right now,
如果你现在杀他
you will save thousands of lives.
能拯救成千上万人
But he's just a kid.
但他还是个孩子
We don't have time to debate this.
我们没时间争论了
Mack's in danger.
迈克有危险
So just do it, Deke.
动手吧 迪克
Take the shot.
开枪吧
You satisfied?
满意了吗
What is this?
这是什么
I told you.
我说了
I don't ask questions.
我不问问题
What is that, Freddy?
那是什么 弗雷德
His name is Wilfred.
他叫威尔弗雷德
Wilfred Malick.
威尔弗雷德·马利克
That ring any bells?
想起来了吗
It rings 'em all.
当然
Wilfred Malick, the --
威尔弗雷德·马利克
the father of Gideon Malick.
吉迪恩·马利克的父亲
I ain't no father.
我才不是谁的父亲
What are you talking about?
你们说什么呢
Head of Hydra.
九头蛇的头
How do you know that word?
你们怎么知道那个词
I have orders to kill him.
我有令杀他
Whose orders?
谁的令
I'm the one who gives the orders here.
我才能下令
What'd I do?
我做什么了
I thought you were here to protect me.
我以为你们是来保护我的
It was Daisy's call. We don't have time to argue.
是黛西的决定 我们没时间争论了
There is no argument.
这不需要争论
Put the gun down now! That's an order.
马上放下枪 这是命令
She told me what he becomes,
她告诉我他变成了什么人
all the blood that he's gonna spill.
还有他会害死多少人
I never hurt anyone.
我没伤害过谁
Please.
求你
We've lost contact. I'm coming.
我们跟他们失联了 我也去
No. You should stay put.
不 你该留下
In case any trouble finds its way here.
以防有麻烦找上门来
If we lose the Zephyr, we're stuck.
如果我们失去和风 我们就困住了
This is now an extraction.
现在是撤离行动了
Daisy and I will find Mack and Deke
黛西和我去找到迈克和迪克
and get them back here.
然后带他们回来
Koenig, you find Freddy.
凯尼格 你去找到弗雷德
Morning, Reverend.
早啊 牧师
I may also be of use.
我或许也能帮忙
Though I am slightly damaged,
我虽然轻微受损
I am still a Chronicom
但我还是个长生人
and the best chance against other Chronicoms, should they appear.
如果有长生人出现 我最有可能击退他们
Fine by me.
我不介意
Alright, then.
那好
Let's get ready to roll.
我们准备走吧
What are those things?
那是什么玩意
That's our future if we don't get you out of here alive.
如果我们不能让你活着离开 那就是我们的未来
Well, how are we supposed to do that?
我们要怎么做到
We don't have any weapons.
我们没有武器
Speak for yourself.
那是你
Die, Coppers!
死吧 警察
Mack.
迈克
What the -- Are those the Martians?
他们就是火星人吗
Yes. Those are the Martians.
对 他们就是火星人
Stay low.
趴低点
Where's Freddy?
弗雷德在哪
Freddy?!
弗雷德
Koenig, Enoch, split up and find him.
凯尼格 伊诺克 分头找到他
- 3 1/2 minutes. - Until what?
-还有三分半 -就怎么
Till the Zephyr jumps to the future.
和风就跳向未来了
It's a Time Window.
有个时间窗口
We learned about those in class today.
我们今天上课时才学到
Any ideas?
有什么想法吗
I quake, you run?
我震 你跑
Just to be clear,
问清楚
this was a rescue mission, right?
这是救援任务吧
Don't do it, son.
别那么做 孩子
You're better than this.
你不是这样的人
You need to go.
你得走了
Now.
You're a good kid, Freddy.
你是个好孩子 弗雷德
But don't make the same choices your dad made.
但别像你爸一样做出错误决定
Why do you think I'm doing this?
你以为我为什么要这么做
I'm going to be somebody, not a coward like him.
我要成为大人物 而不是他那样的懦夫
Listen, listen.
听着
You and I...
你和我
are gonna go get a drink, okay?
我们去喝一杯 好吗
And we'll talk about this.
我们好好聊聊
Stop.
站住
What? Are you gonna shoot me?
怎么 你要打死我吗
Freddy, you're a lot of things,
弗雷德 你有很多特征
but you're not a --
但你不是...
You think you know me?
你觉得你了解我吗
You don't know me.
你不了解我
You don't know nothin'.
你什么都不知道
You just stepped off a building, Freddy.
你这是跳楼了 弗雷德
We failed.
我们失败了
Hydra will rise. S.H.I.E.L.D. will form.
九头蛇会崛起 神盾局会建立
We can still eliminate those who are here.
我们仍然可以铲除在这里的人
Another time.
别的时间吧
The window is closing.
窗户要关闭了
We need to go.
我们得走了
They stopped firing.
他们停火了
- It's a trick. - I don't think so.
-是诡计 -我觉得不是
Coulson, get down.
科尔森 趴下
They're gone.
他们走了
We have two minutes.
我们还有两分钟
- Let's go! - Mack.
-快走 -迈克
Go!
He shot me. Can you believe it?
他朝我开枪 你能相信吗
Not even a good shot.
枪法还差劲
Nothing damaged except my faith in humanity.
并没伤到什么 除了我对人性的信心
I am afraid I do not know how to repair that.
我恐怕不知道怎么修复那个
Where is Wilfred Malick?
威尔弗雷德·马利克在哪
He -- he went with them.
他...跟他们走了
Enoch, do you copy?
伊诺克 收到吗
We're running out of time.
我们要没时间了
Did you find Freddy?
你找到弗雷德了吗
Affirmative.
是的
Wilfred Malick has made his delivery.
威尔弗雷德·马利克已把货送达
He is alive, and the future is secure.
他还活着 未来保住了
You need to get back to the ship now.
你得马上返回飞船
Get out of here, you ol' metalhead. I'll be fine.
快走 你个金属脑袋 我没事的
Yeah, marvelous.
太棒了
Hurry!
What happened?
发生了什么
We just secured the rise of Hydra and the Malick Dynasty.
我们刚确保了九头蛇的崛起 保护了马利克王朝
Yeah, it's a real banner day.
是啊 真是胜利日
Where's Enoch?
伊诺克呢
He's on his way.
他就来了
We only have 30 seconds until we jump.
我们还有30秒就要跳了
We need to close the door now, or the ship could be torn apart.
我们得关门了 否则飞船会被撕碎
Close it.
关门
- Run! - Run!
-跑啊 -跑啊
- Run, Enoch! - Run!
-跑啊 伊诺克 -跑啊
- Stop the ramp! - We can't.
-停下舷梯 -不行
- Run, Enoch! - Come on! You can do it!
-跑啊 伊诺克 -加油 你行的
- Run! - Come on!
-跑啊 -快点
It is my specialty.
这是我的特饮
I call it a Barracoolada.
我称之为巴拉库拉达
That's a damn fine concoction.
调得真美味
I do, as you say, know my onions.
就像你说的 我很懂行
That, you do.
这是不假
You're hired.
我雇你了
But I have a couple of conditions.
但我有几个条件
First, I want to know more about this S.H.I.E.L.D. outfit.
首先 我要多了解这个神盾局组织
I feel like I could be a help there.
我觉得我能帮上忙
Indeed, you will.
你的确能
As will this fine establishment.
这个好地方也能帮上忙
What is the second condition?
第二个条件是什么
I want to know all there is to know about robots.
我想了解关于机器人的一切
Chronicoms.
是长生人
Whatever you call yourselves.
不管你们如何自称
I-I find it fascinating.
我觉得很有趣
As will your grandchildren.
你的孙辈也会觉得有趣的
My --
我...
My grandchildren?
我的孙辈
Enoch...
伊诺克
this looks like the start of a marvelous friendship.
这似乎是一段美好友谊的开端