神盾局特工 第七季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7 第3集: 来自未来的共党 Alien Commies From the Future!

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚 / 冒险

导演: 凯文·坦查隆 / 尼娜·洛佩兹-克拉多

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 温明娜 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 安维尔·乔卡亚 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 达伦·巴内特 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 格雷格·芬利 / 托比亚斯·耶


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
The Chronicoms want to take Earth
长生人想夺取地球
and fear only S.H.I.E.L.D. can stop them.
而且担心只有神盾局能阻止他们
There are critical launch windows,
有一些关键出发窗口
leading to specific points in time and space.
指向特定的时空点
The Chronicoms took one, and we followed them here.
长生人就利用了一个 我们跟着他们来到了这里
Agent May is awake.
梅特工醒了
We have no idea what kind of side effects
我们无法知道她会出现怎样的
or complications she'll have.
副作用或并发症
I froze.
我僵住了
The Shrike -- maybe it messed me up.
尖叫鸟 或许让我出了问题
He's Wilfred Malick.
他是威尔弗雷德·马利克
If we don't stop him, he's gonna build up Hydra.
如果我们不阻止他 他会建立九头蛇
We can't fix the mistakes of the past.
我们不能解决过去的问题
Take the shot.
开枪
I have orders to kill him.
我有令杀他
I'm the one who gives the orders.
我才能下令
Put the gun down now!
马上放下枪
We only have 30 seconds until we jump.
我们还有30秒就要跳了
We need to close the door now, or the ship could be torn apart.
我们得关门了 否则飞船会被撕碎
Close it.
关门
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
时间轴 念念 Avis 西查 后期 饿得慌
翻|校|监 一时SOLO一时爽一直SOLO一直爽草
I'm cold.
我好冷
Here.
Isn't this a little boring?
这样有点无聊吧
I told you, this is where I saw it.
我说了 我就是在这里看到的
- A flying saucer? - Yeah.
-飞碟吗 -对
I thought that was just a line to get me up here.
我以为那只是骗我来这里的谎话
You did?
你真那么想
Yes.
是啊
And I'm here, aren't I?
我不是来了吗
Autopilot pulled us out of the dive.
自动驾驶让我们从下坠中恢复了过来
We should probably be flying when we jump.
我们或许该以飞行状态跳跃
Live and learn.
活到老学到老
- Cloaking engaged. - I'll run a systems check.
-隐形已启动 -我来做系统检查
Everyone okay?
大家没事吧
Not everyone made the flight.
不是所有人都赶上了
Enoch -- we left him.
伊诺克 我们丢下了他
At least he has time to spare.
至少他不差这个时间
Where did we jump to?
我们跳到哪来了
The desert?
沙漠吗
Which desert? Where are we?
哪个沙漠 我们在哪
- Why aren't we home? - GPS isn't working.
-我们怎么没回家 -定位系统不好用
I'm gonna try and find a topographical match.
我试试地形匹配
There it is.
好了
And we hear you want more Perry Como.
听说你们还想听派瑞·科莫的歌
We've got him up next.
下一个就是他
Please tell me that's an oldies station.
拜托告诉我那是复古电台
But first, a word from our sponsors at Conway Auto.
但首先 为我们的赞助商康威汽车打个广告
They've got the brand new '55 Thunderbird.
他们推出了全新55款雷鸟
Stop by and take the road by storm...
来看看吧 然后去路上风驰电掣
'55?
55款
As in our giant spaceship
所以我们的大飞船
just appeared in the sky in 1955?
刚出现在了1955年的天空吗
Let's hope we didn't attract too much attention.
希望我们没有太引起注意
Well, about that...
关于那个
I may actually have some good news.
我倒是有好消息
We're just north of Groom Lake, Nevada.
我们在内华达州马夫湖北
马夫湖
Home of Area 51.
51区所在地
Probably happens all the time.
这事大概常有
第七季 第三集
神盾局特工
It appears our adversaries are following our time-trails,
看来我们的对手在跟踪我们的时间尾迹
clinging to us like parasites.
像寄生虫一般粘着我们
I did say this was a possibility.
我说过有这种可能
Even if S.H.I.E.L.D. can travel in our wake,
就算神盾局能跟随我们
they have yet to discover our ship.
他们尚未发现我们的飞船
It is an advantage.
这是个优势
Advantage?
优势
We could have eliminated all of them
我们本来有机会
when we had the chance.
铲除他们所有人
Clarify.
请说明
Cain was in their captivity.
凯恩被他们俘获了
Why are we set to self-destruct when compromised?
我们为何被设定为遭破坏后进行自毁
We should be set to detonate.
我们应该设定为自爆
Advanced technology would be scattered across the past.
那样先进技术将散落在过去
Which would only hasten the formation of S.H.I.E.L.D.
那只会加快神盾局的成立
You see?
This is why you are a Hunter
所以你只是猎人
and Sibyl is our Predictor.
而茜玻是我们的预测人
And what do the others think?
其他人怎么想
There are no other Predictors.
没有其他预测人了
We must be delicate with Time.
对待时间 我们必须小心
Others have been sent in, have taken faces.
已派其他人前往 已夺取面孔
Is Helius still a viable plan?
赫利俄斯仍是可行计划吗
I've calculated every possible outcome.
我已计算了所有可能结果
If done correctly,
如果做得恰当
it will be brutal and exacting.
将残酷而精确
It means we haven't completed our mission yet.
这表示我们还没完成任务
Well, some of us still don't have a grasp of what the mission is.
有些人还不理解任务是什么
I had a tough call to make.
我需要做出艰难决定
You were off radio and we were out of time
联络不上你 又没有时间了
and had the father of Hydra right in front of us.
而且九头蛇之父就近在眼前
I get the temptation,
我理解那诱惑
but shooting Freddy would have
但如果打死了弗雷德
given the Chronicoms exactly what they wanted.
只会正中长生人的下怀
Our mission is to stop them.
我们的任务是阻止他们
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Clear, Director.
明白了 局长
- And Deke -- - What?
-迪克 -怎么了
You may be a CEO in our time,
你在我们那里或许是个执行总裁
but here, you are an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
但在这里 你是神盾局特工
And you will follow my orders until the mission is done.
任务结束前 你都要服从我的命令
Copy. Understood.
收到 明白
And will we know when the mission is done?
我们怎么知道任务完成了
Or are we just guessing,
还是只能靠猜
jumping through time?
不断跳跃时间
We're moving forward in time.
我们在时间线里前进
To move backward takes a piece of the time monolith
要逆向移动需要用一块时间巨石碎片
and more energy than we'll ever acquire again.
还需要超出我们能获取到的能量
A jump forward takes...less.
而向前跳跃需要的能量要少些
What do you mean, less?
什么叫少些
We're kind of drafting through time in the Chronicom's wake.
我们算是跟在长生人后面在时间里飘
Drafting?
You ever see "Days of Thunder"?
你看过《雷霆壮志》吗
It's okay. I'll explain it to you later.
算了 我回头给你解释
How many jumps?
能跳多少次
I don't know.
我不知道
We could stop after this or keep going.
我们可能在这次后停下 或继续
We jump until we end it. Or end them.
我们跳到了结此事 或了结了他们
But we go where they go.
但他们去哪我们就去哪
And when, yeah.
他们去什么时候我们也是
All right, so we'll always be a step behind.
好 那我们就总落后一步
We need to find the Chronicom ship.
我们得找到长生人的飞船
Go on the offensive.
开始进攻
Z1 can scan for it on the ground and in the air.
和风1号可以在陆上空中搜索它
We could get lucky.
说不定能走运
Good. We know they're here.
好 我们知道他们就在这里
We just need to figure out why.
我们只需要搞清楚他们为什么来
We know Area 51 is a S.H.I.E.L.D. base.
我们知道51区是神盾局的基地
We do?
是吗
All the Areas are.
所有那些区都是
Conspiracy Me was so right.
我的阴谋论太正确了
Groom Lake was an incubator for early space tech,
马夫湖是早期太空科技的研发地
experimenting in electromagnetics,
进行电磁学实验
liquid oxygen.
液氧实验
According to the archives, in 1955,
根据档案 1955年
there was a classified project at Area 51
51区有个机密项目
called Helius.
称为赫利俄斯
It could be what they're after.
那可能是他们的目标
Helius.
赫利俄斯
Yeah, that was an early attempt at an Ion Fusion Reactor.
对 那是离子聚变反应堆的早期尝试
But it -- it was never fully realized,
但那并未能成功
and the tech was mothballed.
那项科技也被雪藏了
Not forever.
并没一直雪藏
In the future that I'm from,
在我来自的那个未来里
Ion Fusion was used to power the big weapons.
离子聚变被用来驱动大型武器
Ship-to-ship killers.
船对船攻击武器
Well, they did just find out
他们的确刚得知
that we have a spaceship that follows them through time,
我们有艘飞船在跟着他们穿越时间
so there's no better way to stop us
那么没有比飞船攻击武器更好的
than ship killers.
阻止我们的办法了
Not if we get there first.
除非我们抢先
飞行火箭餐馆
Orders up.
上菜
I know you had doubts, but...these are nice.
我知道你有过迟疑 但这个不错
They do have their advantages.
它们是有些优势
There's something else I need you to know.
我还需要你知道件事
At the speakeasy, I tried to go fast
之前在地下酒吧 我曾想使用异能
and I...
但我...
I couldn't.
我做不到
Well, you're probably still recovering.
你可能还在恢复中
After all, you were infected by an alien --
毕竟 你感染了外星...
An alien parasite.
外星寄生虫
I just...
我...
I feel a little vulnerable being --
我觉得有点不安 因为我...
Slow like me?
像我一样慢吗
It's time to learn patience.
现在该学会耐心了
You're still a good agent.
你还是个好特工
I guess so.
大概吧
It's just gonna take a while to bounce back, I guess.
看来我需要点时间恢复
You're not the only one.
你不是唯一一个
I'm saying May isn't herself.
我觉得梅不在状态
She was completely emotionless.
她完全没有感情
She went full ninja assassin on Enoch --
她攻击伊诺克时完全像个忍者刺客
That sounds like classic May to me.
我觉得梅就是那样
It's the reaction to you that didn't jive.
我觉得不对劲的是她对你的反应
Yeah, even if she isn't happy to see my face,
嗯 就算她看到我并不高兴
you'd think she'd be confused or mad
至少也该感到迷惑 或生气
or give me something.
或总该有点什么
She would be happy.
她按说该高兴的
It's odd.
这是很奇怪
But odd is the new normal.
但奇怪是新常规了
I mean, you are a highly sophisticated
你是你自己的
robot version of yourself,
高精密机器人版本
and we're in a diner in the '50s.
我们在50年代的一家餐馆里
See, that part's cool.
这不是挺酷的
I mean, look around.
看看周围
We're at the precipice of the space race.
我们正处在太空竞赛的前夕
It's a golden age of innovation --
这是创新的黄金时代
Is it?
是吗
洗手间白人使用 有色人种使用
Well, we still have a ways to go.
我们还有很长的路要走呢
And there's our mark.
目标来了
Gerald Sharpe. Department of Defense.
杰拉德·夏普 国防部
All right, who do I have to sue
好吧 我要告谁
to get a cup of coffee around here?
才能喝到杯咖啡
You got any cream or sugar in this dust bowl?
这破地方有奶油或糖吗
Creamer?
要加奶吗
You can -- You can borrow mine.
你...用我的吧
The service in this place, right?
这地方的服务啊
I know.
是啊
I guess I'm not the only one around here
看来我不是这里唯一
who needs a little pick-me-up.
需要提神酒的人
I think that's all the files.
应该就这些档案了
I think this guy is just some pencil pusher
这人应该是个文职人员
that deals with budgets and risk management.
负责预算和风险管理的
All right, so when he wakes up,
好 等他醒了
he should crack wide open.
应该很容易开口
- May? - May.
-梅 -梅
Your orders were to rest.
给你的命令是休息
What year are we in now?
我们现在在哪年
It's 1955.
1955年
We're in Area 51,
我们在51区
and we're trying to stop the Chronicoms
我们想阻止长生人
from stealing a space weapon.
偷走一件太空武器
When do we go in?
我们什么时候去
Did you need a second to process any of that or...?
你不需要点时间消化下那些信息吗
We're up and running.
我们已经开始行动了
Coulson and Simmons are headed there now.
科尔森和西蒙斯正在往那里去
Coulson took the ID of the guy we have in that tent,
科尔森用了帐篷里那人的身份
and for Simmons, we had to get a little creative.
至于西蒙斯 我们只能发挥创意了
Stop it right there.
停车
May I see some I.D., please?
可以看下身份证吗
Alright, go right ahead.
好 进吧
Gerald Sharpe.
杰拉德·夏普
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来迟了
Roads all look the same out here.
这里的路看上去都一样
It happens.
常有的事
Welcome, sir.
欢迎 先生
You are on our visitor list, but...
你在我们的来访名单上 但是
your secretary's not.
你的秘书可没在
She's not my secretary.
她不是我的秘书
She's my boss.
她是我上司
I think you'll agree
我想你会同意
神盾局 玛格丽特·卡特
I don't need to be on the list.
我不需要被写入名单
Right. Sorry, ma'am.
是 抱歉 长官
It's an honor.
很荣幸
Right this way, Ms. Carter.
这边请 卡特小姐
You're enjoying this way too much, Peggy.
你有点太享受其中了 佩吉
Behold -- your taxpayer dollars at work.
看啊 这是纳税人的钱的成果
I like to think of this lab as a womb,
我把这个实验室视为一个子宫
and we are birthing the future.
而我们在孕育未来
Jet propulsion, space travel,
喷气推进 太空旅行
and, of course, beating the Russians.
当然了 还有击败苏联人
I always dreamed of seeing this place.
我一直梦想来这里看看
We're only a couple of years old.
我们刚成立了几年
It that a...
那是...
A communicator watch.
通讯表
Imagine
想想看
a tiny radio that you carry with you at all times.
一个可以随身携带的小无线电
Imagine that.
想想看啊
This one's highly experimental --
这个是很实验性的
an Electro Magnetic Pulse Discharger.
是电磁脉冲放电器
Someday, it might be able to knock out
有一天 它或许能让30英尺内
every electronic gadget within 30 feet.
所有的电子设备失效
Give me an hour, I'll save them decades.
给我一小时 我能让他们省下几十年
And this is Helius.
这是赫利俄斯
I thought it would be bigger.
我还以为它会更大
You're a real cut-up, Mr. Sharpe.
你真会开玩笑 夏普先生
That's the model, one-twentieth in scale.
这是模型 1:20的
Helius itself is on the testing field.
真赫利俄斯在测试场呢
Now, an Ion Fusion Reactor
离子聚变反应堆
is one of rocket science's holy grails.
是火箭科学的圣杯之一
Think of it --
想想看
it could power a space station in perpetuity.
它能为一座太空站永恒供能
The MPs. How do they get to base?
那些宪兵 他们怎么来基地的
They live here.
他们住在这里
Like me, they don't get to see much of the outside world.
就像我 他们也不怎么能见到外面世界
Did anyone enter the base this morning?
今早有人进入过基地吗
Well, sure.
有啊
The science team comes in daily.
科学团队每天来上班
We'll need to speak to each of them.
我们得找他们每个人谈话
Just routine. Couple of questions.
只是常规问话
Is this about the test this afternoon?
这是为了下午的测试吗
Yes, the test, definitely.
测试 当然
You two know something I don't?
你们知道什么我不知道的事吗
Infinitely more.
绝对比你知道得多
解码输入数据
We got eyes inside.
我们能看到内部
Great.
好啊
Let's hope our guy starts singing.
希望那人会开始交待
You got the wrong guy.
你们抓错人了
We know exactly who you are.
我们很清楚你是谁
Now tell us,
告诉我们
who determines security access?
谁安排安全进出
I'd answer her.
最好回答她
Who can get to Helius?
谁能靠近赫利俄斯
Look. We know you're not the bad guy.
听着 我们知道你不是坏人
But you may have given access to one,
但你可能放了坏人进去
so help us out.
帮助我们
Okay! Okay.
好吧
Okay, I'll tell you.
好 我说
When hell freezes over.
除非地狱结冰
I'm a loyal American.
我是忠诚的美国人
Did you really think that I would break
你们真以为你们这种
for bush league commie scum like you?
二流共党渣滓能撬开我的嘴吗
We're trying to prevent something terrible from happening.
我们是想阻止可怕的事发生
And by "terrible," do you mean
你说的"可怕"是指
America's continued dominance and unparalleled excellence?
延续美国的统治地位和无与伦比的卓越吗
That arrogance is putting lives at risk.
这自大会危及生命
Is that so, Mamacita?
是吗 小妞
Caliente.
真热辣
Good thing your boy's here to keep you in line.
幸好还有这小子让你规矩点
Did he just call me boy?
他是喊我小子吗
Allow me to introduce myself.
容我自我介绍一下
Gerald Sharpe. Department of Defense.
杰拉德·夏普 国防部
Ex-military.
退伍军人
I didn't just teach interrogation and resistance,
我不光教审讯和抵抗
I wrote the field manual.
外勤手册都是我写的
So do your worst.
尽管放马来吧
Getting to the bottom of this may be difficult.
要查清情况恐怕要难了
If the Chronicoms have infiltrated,
如果长生人已经渗透进去
they would all look and act exactly like this.
他们都会是这副样子
Okay, but now you're just trafficking in stereotypes.
好吧 但你这是刻板印象
Well, I mean, perhaps.
或许吧
But until a more diverse population goes into STEM fields,
但除非理科领域涌入更多元化的人才
I'm afraid...
恐怕
any one of them
他们都有可能
could easily be mistaken for a Chronicom.
被错认为是长生人
True, but we don't have to test if they're Chronicoms.
对 但我们不需要测试他们是否是长生人
We just have to test if they're human.
我们只需要测试他们是否是人类
All we have to do is trigger an emotional response.
我们只需要激发情绪反应
How many fingers am I holding up?
我举了几根手指
Nope, you're wrong --
不 你错了...
You didn't give me a chance --
你没给我机会
It was two fingers. Thank you.
是两根手指 谢谢
John Wayne.
约翰·韦恩
Bit overrated, don't you think?
有点被高估了吧
I mean, you're rugged, you're on a horse --
相貌粗犷 骑着马
who cares?
有什么了不起
Who cares?
有什么了不起
Who cares about John Wayne?
约翰·韦恩有什么了不起
America cares.
美国认为他了不起
She couldn't stay with Rick.
她不能留在里克身边
She had to go with Victor.
她必须跟维克多走
Haven't you ever made a sacrifice for someone you love?
你就从未为爱人做出过牺牲吗
Yes.
有过
How does it make you feel
我说"潮"这个词时
when I say the word "moist"?
你有什么感觉
Moist.
P-Please stop.
停下吧
Moist.
Yeah, you're good.
嗯 你没问题
The MPs are asking
宪兵们在问
if you'd like them to hold the bus.
你们是否需要他们拦住大巴
The bus?
大巴
The VIPs coming in for the Helius test.
观看赫利俄斯测试的贵宾来了
Yes, of course.
当然
I'll go clear the new arrivals,
我去查看新到的人
who could be anybody from anywhere.
他们可能是来自任何地方的任何人
Next.
下一个
美国空军辅助基地
The science team arrive?
科学团队到了吗
This morning.
今早到的
I may need a moment with a contact.
我可能需要跟一个联络人说会儿话
Okay, but Sharpe -- the man in from D.C. --
好 但是夏普 特区来的人
he's, uh, already interviewing them.
他已经在找他们谈了
He is?
是吗
Yeah, and they brought a S.H.I.E.L.D. dame along.
对 他还带来个神盾局的女人
British. Pretty.
英国人 很漂亮
She outranks us.
她比我们官大
You catch her name?
你知道她叫什么吗
Carter.
卡特
Peggy Carter.
佩吉·卡特
You know her?
你认识她吗
You could say that.
可以这么说吧
Things got messy with you and Mack.
你和迈克闹得有点僵
This is all messy.
一切都很麻烦
Yeah, well, maybe next time
嗯 或许下次
you feel you have to make a "tough call,"
当你觉得自己需要作出"艰难决定"时
don't put it on me to commit a murder.
别逼我来杀人
An agent has to take orders, and it isn't always fun.
特工要令行禁止 这并不总是愉快的事
Yeah, from my commander. Not from you.
对 听我指挥官的命令 不是你的命令
I outrank you,
我比你级别高
and if you want to get technical --
如果你想揪字眼...
Daisy, he was a kid.
黛西 他还是个孩子
I don't expect you to understand,
我不指望你理解
but Wilfred Malick isn't some innocent kid.
但威尔弗雷德·马利克不是无辜的孩子
He's -- He's, like...
他...
He -- He's like the grand wizard of Hydra.
他就像是九头蛇的大巫师
Grand wizard sounds cool.
大巫师听上去好酷
It's not. It's bad.
才不是呢 那很糟
Hydra is very bad.
九头蛇很坏
And right now, in this time,
现在 在这个时代里
every government and corporate entity in the country
国内所有政府和企业机构
is being infiltrated by them,
都被他们渗透了
and it all ends in horror.
最终是惨剧收场
One death,
一人的死亡
one death could have saved countless lives --
一人的死亡本可拯救无数生命
A death that I'd be responsible for.
可那一人将因我而死
And now we're responsible for more.
现在有更多人因我们而死了
You didn't used to shy away from this.
你以前并不回避这个
I don't -- That's not fair.
我没...那不公平
I'm not...
我不...
Look, I'm not the guy that you met in the Lighthouse.
我不是你在灯塔里认识的那个人了
Not anymore.
现在不是了
And I don't want to be.
我也不想做那个人
I know.
我知道
Daniel Sousa.
丹尼尔·苏萨
Who's that?
那是谁
He's Peggy Carter's old partner.
他是佩吉·卡特的老搭档
海森堡说
"不 但我知道我在哪"
-测不准原理的梗
-很好笑吧
Ja.
Agent Carter?
卡特特工
In the flesh.
正是
Well.
好啊
Glad to finally put a face to the name.
很高兴终于见到你本人了
I gotta say,
我得说
I've waited a long time to meet the famous Agent Carter.
我早就期待见到著名的卡特特工了
But I'm surprised to find you here,
但没想到你会来到这里
running a security op in our little patch of desert.
在我们这片沙漠里执行秘密行动
I apologize for the short notice,
抱歉突然到来
but we had to act quickly.
但我们必须迅速采取行动
I believe this base may have been infiltrated.
我认为这个基地可能遭到了渗透
No. Imagine that.
不 难以想象
An infiltrator, right under our noses.
渗透者 就在我们眼皮底下
And you arrived just this morning, Agent...?
你是今早刚到的 这位特工
- Call me Daniel. - Daniel.
-叫我丹尼尔吧 -丹尼尔
And where exactly did you materialize from?
你究竟从哪冒出来的
I just flew in from L.A.
我刚从洛杉矶飞来
You work at the old SSR office.
你在老战略科学军团办事处工作
I'm in charge of it.
我是那里的负责人
Daniel, your surname wouldn't happen to be Sousa?
丹尼尔 你不会刚好姓苏萨吧
It would.
是的
Which would make you the former colleague of Agent Peggy Carter.
那么你就是佩吉·卡特特工的前同事了
It would.
是的
I suppose you'll be arresting me now.
你现在要逮捕我了吧
You got it all figured out, don't you?
你都想通了 是吧
Yeah, you say you like Ike. We all like him.
嗯 你说你喜欢艾克 我们都喜欢他
But do you love him.
但你爱他吗
Of course, I love him.
我当然爱他
Okay.
You, think fast.
你 别犹豫
Jimmy Stewart or Gary Cooper?
吉米·斯图尔特还是加里·库珀
Van Johnson.
范·约翰逊
Seriously?
不是吧
You can go.
你走吧
Okay, Miss, just go with me on this.
好 女士 配合我一下
I've always wanted to try it.
我一直想试试
You're walking in the desert,
你走在沙漠里
and you see a turtle.
你看到一只乌龟
You pick it up and flip it over on its back.
你把它捡起来 翻过来 让它四脚朝天
And now that sucker's roasting in the sun,
现在那倒霉蛋在太阳下炙烤了
that poor, innocent turtle.
那可怜无辜的乌龟
Just trying to turn itself over.
只想自己翻过身去
But it can't, not without your help.
但它做不到 除非你帮忙
But you're not helping. Why?
但你却不帮它 为什么
Why would you even think I would do such a thing?
你怎么会认为我会做那种事
- No -- I didn't mean -- - What kind of a sick, sick man are you?
-不不... -你是个什么样的变态啊
No, no, no.
不不
It's okay. You passed.
没事 你过了
Arrest that man, whoever he is.
逮捕他 不管他是谁
Arrest?
逮捕
Agent Sousa.
苏萨特工
Big fan.
我可是你的迷弟
What are the chances?
真是太巧了
At least backup's on the way.
至少后援就到了
I'm running facial recognition
我在拿他们的
to match these people with their archival ID photos.
档案证件照进行面部识别
It's slow going, but --
进展很慢 但是
Who are they?
他们是什么人
Mostly S.H.I.E.L.D., high-ranking,
主要是神盾局的 高阶人员
couple guys from the Air Force, a Congressman,
几个空军的人 一个议员
and a guy from something called the Pentagon.
一个来自什么五角大楼的人
Yeah, I know these names.
这些名字我知道
These were some of s.H.I.E.L.D.'s earliest power players.
他们都是神盾局最早的权势人物
How'd it go?
怎么样了
He called me "an Oriental."
他喊我"东亚人"
I had to pull her away.
我不得不把她拉开
So we got nothing?
没进展吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I could take another run at him. Just saying.
我可以再去试试 就那么一说
No, no, no. Violence is not an option.
不不 暴力绝对不行
If you say so.
听你的
So, now what?
现在怎么办
What?
干吗
You could go talk to him.
你可以去跟他谈
- Couldn't hurt. - Might even work.
-没坏处 -或许还能成功
Look, I-I know I got a way with words.
我知道我会说话
Some might even call it the gift of gab.
甚至有人会称之为有闲聊天赋
- Nobody ever said that. - Yeah, no.
-没人那么说过 -是啊
That's just -- Why me?
那...为什么要我去
I have zero S.H.I.E.L.D. training.
我没接受过神盾局的训练
What makes you think he's gonna give me the time of day?
你们为什么觉得他会搭理我
Don't make us say it.
别逼我们说
Wait. It's not because of...
等等 不是因为...
...this?
这个吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Stupid white privilege.
该死的白人特权
Keep those two in holding, and get me everything --
关着那两个人 给我拿来一切
visitor logs, timecards, anyone on patrol.
来访人员日志 时间卡 巡逻人员
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Lieutenant,
中尉
I want to know how these jokers
我要知道这俩小丑
got onto the most secure S.H.I.E.L.D. base
是怎么进入美国西部最严防死守的
in the western United States.
神盾局基地的
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Who I am is on a need to know basis.
你无权知道我是谁
丹尼尔·苏萨局长神盾局西岸
I need to know.
我有权知道
No, you don't.
不 你无权知道
Because I don't exist and we never met.
因为我不存在 我们也没见过
Now, can you shut the door, please?
可以关上门吗
Not to be rude,
无意冒犯
but it's been one of those days,
但我今天气不太顺
so produce some credentials or I'm gonna put you in handcuffs.
拿出点身份证明来 否则我给你铐上
Here.
I should inform you that's not my real name.
我得告诉你那不是我的真名
My initials are "C," "I," And "A."
我的姓名缩写是CIA
Catch my drift?
明白了吗
Subtle, but yeah, I get it.
真隐晦 但我懂了
I'm also gonna call your bosses in Foggy Bottom and confirm it.
我还会联系你在雾谷[国务院]的上司 并进行证实
Please do.
请便
I'm sure they would love to learn
他们肯定想知道
how two moles walked into this base on your watch.
俩内鬼是怎样在你眼皮底下走进了这个基地
Let me guess. They rolled in with flawless ID cards,
我猜猜 他们拿着毫无破绽的身份证明进来的
made a beeline for the scientists --
直奔科学家去了
for some routine questioning?
进行常规审问
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
CIA. We know all.
中情局 我们什么都知道
Even about you, Mr. Sousa.
包括你 苏萨先生
How you were a scout for the 28th infantry
你曾是28步兵团的侦察员
till you took shrapnel at Bastogne,
直到在巴斯托涅中了弹
worked at Isodyne Energy,
在艾瑟丹能源干过
took down Hugh Jones and the Council of Nine.
扳倒了休·琼斯和九人理事会
And those are just the investigations
而且那些还只是我有权限
that I am cleared to talk about.
谈的调查行动
Why are you really here?
你究竟为何而来
Is this about the report I sent you guys?
这是关于我给你们发的那份报告吗
I can neither confirm nor deny that.
我不能证实也不能否认
Well, I hope so.
希望是这样
Because if S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated
因为如果神盾局真在二战后
with sleepers post-World War II,
被休眠特工渗透了
we need to root it out right now,
我们需要现在就揪出他们
before it takes hold.
以免他们生根
Look, all I can say is that you are not crazy.
我只能说你并不是乱猜
And the people that you have locked up
被你关押的人
might be the key to proving it.
可能是关键证据
Then come with me.
那跟我来
You, my friend, just lost me a bet.
你 我的朋友 害我输了个赌约
See, I thought you'd crack.
我本以为你会开口
Didn't realize who we were dealing with.
但我们不知道你是什么样的人物
Pardon the theatrics.
抱歉演了这么一出
Can't be too careful when you're testing your own.
测试自己人还是小心为上
It was a test.
那是测试
And you passed.
你通过了
Flying colors.
表现极佳
Well, it's nice to finally meet the man in charge.
很高兴总算见到管事的人了
Gosh, you just go right to that, huh?
天啊 你的判断真直接
And so, man to man,
那么 有话直说
Helius, is it secure?
赫利俄斯 安全吗
'Cause if there were any weaknesses,
因为如果有任何薄弱点
it'd be key if we could collab on that.
那我们务必要合作守卫
Sure.
当然
But in order for that to happen,
但要想那样
I would have to be a moron!
我得是个白痴
No, just wait --
不 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
We were interfacing so well.
我们不是谈得好好的
Tell your pinko friends to go screw!
叫你的左倾朋友滚蛋
And as for Helius,
至于赫利俄斯
that hunk-o-junk's about as functional as a paperweight.
那破玩意跟镇纸一样好用
Nothing on Earth is powerful enough
这世上根本没有足够强大
to get it up to velocity.
能让它达到速度的东西
So take it, Stalinite.
拿走好了 斯大林党
It doesn't work.
它不好用
That's right, Ivan.
没错 苏联佬
Yeah. Yeah, run back to the Urals!
是啊 回乌拉尔去吧
So, Helius is controlled from the lab,
赫利俄斯在实验室里进行操控
but kept a safe distance away from the buildings.
但离建筑有一定的安全距离
I got something.
我有发现
Of course you did.
当然了
Helius is a dud.
赫利俄斯不好使
It doesn't work.
它根本不好用
He said there's nothing on Earth powerful enough
他说这世上没有任何足够强大
to get it up to velocity.
能让它达到速度的东西
That's a good thing, right?
那是好事吧
No, but he's wrong, because there is now --
不 他错了 因为现在有了
a Chronicom.
长生人就行
Remember when Original-Enoch fueled up the monolith machine
还记得原始的伊诺克给巨石机器供能
and went all supernova
像超新星般爆炸吗
and I didn't know if I was gonna die and it...
我都不知道我是不是会死 然后
- It was very scary. - Wait, so you think
-那好吓人 -等等 你觉得
Helius could be powered up the same way?
赫利俄斯也能以同样方式启动吗
A Chronicom that's willing to die
一个甘愿赴死的长生人
plus an Ion Fusion Reactor
加上一台离子聚变反应堆
will equal a bomb with a blast radius for miles.
相当于一个爆炸半径几英里的炸弹
If that thing goes off, it could take out --
如果那玩意爆炸 就能毁灭...
The entire brain trust of S.H.I.E.L.D.
整个神盾局的智囊团
We need to call in the Cavalry.
我们得让铁骑出动
Well, that's what we call May.
我们那么喊梅
But isn't she still an unfeeling killbot?
但她不还是个没有感情的杀人机器吗
That's exactly what we're facing.
我们面对的敌人也是
Might be exactly what we need.
或许我们正需要这个
Obviously, we know that size is an issue.
当然 我们知道尺寸是个问题
But I'm sure that problem can be resolved.
但我相信这个问题可以解决
And it is currently rumored
现在有传言说
that the Soviets have a slightly more innovative model
苏联人有一款更创新的
of this same communicator watch.
这种通讯表
But our intelligence indicates...
但我们的情报显示...
赫利俄斯项目
So, after everything we've seen,
我们看到了那么多破事
no one blinks twice at a woman pilot?
却没人对女飞行员感到惊奇吗
Women pilots in the '40s and '50s out-flew the men.
四五十年代的女飞行员要优秀于男的
They had to,
她们必须更优秀
since we were towing the targets for target practice.
因为我们要为打靶练习拖靶子
Impressive, but still...
厉害 但还是...
Sexist? Yeah.
性别歧视吗 对
So, I know you're eager to be in the field.
我知道你急于出外勤
But these are civilian scientists, so --
但他们是平民科学家
Go easy.
别太凶
Got it.
知道了
If they don't react to this, they're the target.
没反应的人 就是目标
I should have known something was fishy
大家都说这个夏普多客气时
when everyone was saying how nice this Sharpe guy was.
我就该感觉出来情况不对劲
I always heard he was a jerk of the highest order.
我一直听说他是个特混蛋的家伙
That's not inaccurate.
没什么不对
And the lady pretending to be Carter?
还有那个装成卡特的女人
Worst fake accent you've ever heard.
简直是最垃圾的假口音了
You should tell her that.
你该跟她说这话
Stand back. They may get jumpy.
退后点 他们可能会冲出来
Here they are.
在这里呢
Hope it was worth the drive.
希望你这趟没白来
Let's go.
走吧
I'm gonna need some time with them.
我需要跟他们待会儿
Alone.
单独待会儿
With all due respect to your department,
无意冒犯你们部门
not a chance.
但绝对不行
Look, either do this with me or not at all.
要么带上我 要么别想
Attention. Attention.
请注意
Mandatory evacuation procedures...
强制撤离规程
Sorry, really.
真的很抱歉
Let me out of here right now!
马上放我出去
I'm a fan!
我是个迷弟
He really is!
他真的是
We're the good guys, I swear!
我们是好人 真的
Get out! Get out!
快走
- This way. Come on. - Go!
-这边走 快 -快走
It's okay. Get out.
没事 快走
Move! Move!
快走
- Let's move! - Let's go!
-走啊 -走
Move!
You!
- Help! Help! - It's okay.
-救命 -没事
We'll get you help. Get out.
我们找人帮你 快走
Go!
快走
Come on, come on.
快点
- You! - What's happening?
-你 -怎么回事
You! That way!
你 那边
May! That's the Chronicom!
梅 那是长生人
May!
May!
- I can't -- I can't breathe -- - It's okay.
-我无法呼吸了 -没事
- I can't -- I can't breathe. - Calm down! Calm down!
-我无法呼吸了 -冷静
I gotta get -- I gotta get out.
我得出去
Put your mask on, May. I'll get you out.
戴上面具 梅 我带你出去
Okay. I got to get --
好 我得...
- Are you okay? - I don't know --
-你没事吧 -我不知道
What happened?
怎么回事
I don't know!
我不知道
I've never felt that.
我从未有过那样的感觉
That's never happened before.
那从未发生过
May, calm down.
梅 冷静
Calm down. It's okay.
冷静 没事了
May, whatever it is, you can tell me.
梅 不管发生了什么 你可以告诉我
Does it look like I want to talk about it?
你看我像是想谈谈这事吗
Okay, well, let's go. Maybe we can catch her.
好吧 那走吧 或许我们可以追上她
And what the hell happened to you, huh?
你是怎么了
How come you weren't able to catch her when she was running away?
她逃跑的时候你怎么没抓住她
Do I look like I want to talk about it?
你看我像是想谈谈这事吗
Come on.
来吧
Helius is powering up. They need to evacuate.
赫利俄斯启动了 他们得撤离
It might be too late for that.
可能已经迟了
Maybe we can power it down remotely.
或许我们可以远程关闭它
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
Easy.
别激动
Just...take it easy.
别激动
No. What kind of commies are you?
不 你们是哪门子共党
I can explain.
我可以解释
I'd just rather not.
但我不想
Move! Move! Come on! Come on!
快走 走
Keep going! Keep going!
走走
All the way out! Let's go!
出去 快走
Dr. Vega!
维嘉博士
Somebody started up Helius.
有人启动了赫利俄斯
It -- It wasn't us.
不是我们
Can we stop it?
我们能阻止吗
No. No, once it's been activated --
不 一旦启动
I haven't input the velocity limits, the temperature controls --
我还没有输入速度限制 温度控制
Okay, the visitors. Where are they?
好吧 来访人员 他们在哪
The fire alarms --
火警
They'd be, uh, mustering in -- in Building J.
他们应该会去J大楼集结
All right, listen.
好 听着
We have a little time, but you need to evacuate them now.
我们时间不多了 但你得马上撤离他们
Get them on the bus and drive away.
让他们上大巴 开远点
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Go.
去吧
But there is no time.
但没时间了
He doesn't know that.
他可不知道
How'd it go?
怎么样
Did you find the Chronicom?
你们找到长生人了吗
Working on it.
这就去
- If that thing blows -- - We won't let it.
-如果那玩意爆炸 -我们不会让它爆炸
Stop! Stop!
停车
Miss, you need to stop right there.
小姐 你得马上站住
Stop, or we'll shoot!
站住 不然我们开枪了
He's gone.
他死了
Maybe we can buy them some time.
或许我们可以给他们争取点时间
They designed this EMP all wrong,
这电磁脉冲他们设计得完全不对
but if I can get it working --
但如果我能让它运行起来
- We can blackout Helius? - Yeah, hope so.
-我们就能让赫利俄斯停运吗 -希望能
I need a wire stripper and a soldering iron.
我需要剥线器和烙铁
I can't hack this thing,
我无法黑这玩意
it's ancient, and it's hardwired.
太古老 还是硬连线的
Well, then help me.
那就来帮我
If we can amplify this, it's --
如果我们能增大其强度
Sir, no, you can't be in here.
先生 你不能进来
Sir, they're evacuating. You need to leave. Come on.
先生 他们在撤离 你得走了 来
Daisy!
黛西
Two Chronicoms. Good to know.
有两个长生人 好啊
He's alarmingly strong.
他真是强壮得不可思议
Yeah, I keep forgetting.
对 我总忘记
Get off him!
放开他
Both of you, stop!
你们俩 住手
Connected?
接好了吗
Here we go.
开始吧
You all right?
你没事吧
That's what they do when you win --
你赢了他们时就会这样
they self-destruct.
他们会自毁
Damn it.
该死
Sir! Are you all right?
长官 你没事吧
Yeah.
We need a medic for these two men.
我们需要给他俩找医护人员
Or at least that one.
至少那个需要
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Hell if I know.
我怎么知道
But you better search the base for others.
但你最好查查基地里还有没有其他人
I'm all right.
我没事
Go.
去吧
Good guys, huh?
好人 是吗
You sure about this?
你确定吗
We gotta preserve the timeline.
我们必须保护时间线
You're on.
可以讲了
Earthling.
地球人
You will not reveal what you've seen here today,
你不能说出你今天在这里看到的事
or the next time we abduct you...
否则下次我们绑架你后...
...you will be...
你会被...
probed.
Someone help me!
谁帮帮我
I was just abducted by aliens!
我被外星人绑架了
Looks like we got a live one.
又来了
You have to believe me! I saw their spaceship!
你得相信我 我看到了他们的飞船
And -- And I'm pretty sure they were Communists...
我确定他们是共党分子
...from the future!
来自未来的