神盾局特工 第七季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7 第4集: 走出过去 Out of the Past

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚 / 冒险

导演: 凯文·坦查隆 / 尼娜·洛佩兹-克拉多

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 温明娜 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 安维尔·乔卡亚 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 达伦·巴内特 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 格雷格·芬利 / 托比亚斯·耶


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I have orders to kill him.
我有令杀他
Put the gun down now!
马上放下枪
We had the father of Hydra right in front of us.
九头蛇之父就近在眼前
Shooting Freddy would've
如果打死了弗雷德
given the Chronicoms exactly what they wanted.
只会正中长生人的下怀
Our mission is to stop them.
我们的任务是阻止他们
Is that clear?
明白了吗
In 1955, there was a classified project
1955年 有个机密项目
called Helius.
称为赫利俄斯
If that thing goes off, it could take out --
如果那玩意爆炸 就能毁灭...
The entire brain trust of S.H.I.E.L.D.
整个神盾局的智囊团
Arrest that man...
逮捕他
Agent Sousa...
苏萨特工
...whoever he is.
不管他是谁
Big fan.
我可是你的迷弟
They designed this EMP all wrong,
这电磁脉冲他们设计得完全不对
but if I can get it working --
但如果我能让它运行起来
- We can blackout Helius? - Yeah, hope so.
-我们就能让赫利俄斯停运吗 -希望能
Here we go.
开始吧
It's what they do when you win.
你赢了他们时就会这样
They self-destruct.
他们会自毁
Damn it.
该死
We need a medic for these two men.
我们需要给他俩找医护人员
Or at least that one.
至少那个需要
漫威出品
罗斯福酒店
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Fate.
命运
I don't believe in it.
我并不相信它
时间轴 念念 Avis 西查 后期 饿得慌
But I know history.
但我了解历史
I know how the story goes.
我了解故事的走向
翻|校|监 一时SOLO一时爽一直SOLO一直爽草
And when it's playing out right in front of you,
当它在你面前展开
it feels like you can't escape it.
让你觉得无法逃脱
That fate's gonna catch up to you,
好像命运会找上你
tap you on the shoulder,
拍拍你的肩膀
whisper in your ear that your time's up.
在你耳边低语 告诉你时间已到
I thought I shook you.
我以为我甩掉你了
And then your story ends.
然后你的故事就结束了
Sometimes the hero has to die,
有时英雄必须死
and there's nothing you can do about it.
你对此无能为力
神盾局特工第七季 第四集
That day started in a fog.
那一天在困惑中开始
My circuits were crossed up.
我的线路出了问题
Color had bled from the world,
世界失了颜色
and I could hear my thoughts pinging around my head.
我能听到我的想法在我脑袋里叮当响
I could break those cuffs easy...
我能轻易挣脱手铐
but something told me to hold off.
但有什么叫我别急
Right after everyone arrived,
来宾到达后
everything went haywire.
一切就都乱了套
The base was infiltrated, my test was sabotaged.
基地被渗透了 我的测试遭到了破坏
And my contact --
我的联络人
the scientist -- he's dead.
那个科学家 他死了
Niles Lindmore turned out to be a hostile.
尼尔斯·林德莫竟是敌人
July 22, 1955.
1955年7月22日
My head was ringing like a bell,
我的脑袋叫得厉害
but that date rang a louder one.
但那日期是更响的警铃
That was the day that made Daniel Sousa a legend.
那是丹尼尔·苏萨成为传奇的日子
Every recruit learned about it.
每个新人都会听到这个故事
His final mission.
他的最后任务
He delivered a groundbreaking S.H.I.E.L.D. device
他将一件突破性神盾局装置交给了
to Howard Stark,
霍华德·斯塔克
kept it from falling into Russian hands.
没让苏联人夺走它
And then he was killed.
然后他被杀了
丹·苏萨特工
This was the day Daniel Sousa became
就在这一天 丹尼尔·苏萨成为了
the first fallen Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
第一个牺牲的神盾局特工
英勇墙
He lives.
他还活着呢
I heard enough to know that this day
就我的了解 我知道这一天
had been knocked off course.
已偏离了原本的轨迹
Time for some answers.
该交待些答案了
Start with your name.
首先是你的名字
I had to cook up a story to get things on track.
我得编个故事让事情回归正轨
Fortunately, I'd already read this one
幸好 我已经在史书里
in the history books.
读过这个故事了
Name's not important.
姓名不重要
What's important is I'm your contact.
重要的是 我是你的联络人
Remember I kept telling you what a fan I was?
记得我一直说我是你的迷弟吗
That was me waving a hand in your face.
我那是在你眼前招手呢
First, you're a big shot from the DoD,
你先是国防部来的大人物
now you're a brilliant scientist?
现在又是杰出科学家了吗
Pardon me if I don't believe a word you say.
原谅我不相信你的一句话
Then why don't you ask the dead guy?
那你怎么不去问那个死人
He and I helped develop
他和我协助研发了
the gadget you're supposed to deliver,
你要去送的装置
but then he turned traitor,
但他叛变了
sold it to the Russkies.
把装置卖给了苏联人
I came to the base to track him down.
我是来基地追踪他的
You saw the moment he found out I was onto him.
你刚好看到了他知道被我发现的那一刻
Those weren't your everyday fisticuffs.
那可不是普通的拳斗
That typical for a couple of scientists?
两个科学家一般能打成那样吗
These aren't typical times.
现在不是一般时刻
Lindmore would agree,
林德莫也会同意
seeing as he melted like the Wicked Witch of the East.
因为他像邪恶的东方女巫一般融化了
You mean West.
是西方吧
And I can't answer for Lindmore.
我无法替林德莫回答
I didn't see it.
我没看到那场面
Now, you want to play Twenty Questions,
你是想玩20问
or should we get this package to Howard Stark?
还是我们把东西送去给霍华德·斯塔克
Maybe the mention of Stark sold him,
或许是提到斯塔克让他相信了
or maybe he heard the clock ticking.
或许是他感到了时间紧迫
Where is it?
它在哪
The package?
东西吗
I didn't bring it to the base.
我没带来基地
Too many variables in play.
变量太多
Well, time is one of them.
时间就是其中之一
I got to get it on a train.
我得送它上火车
To Los Angeles. I know.
去洛杉矶 我知道
Tell me what train and let me make a call.
告诉我哪列火车 再让我打个电话
My contact will bring it to us.
我的联络人会拿来给我们
Us?
我们
The plan was for me to chaperone the gadget,
按计划 护送装置的人是我
not a scientist.
不是一个科学家
It seems like you got a new plan now.
看来你现在有新计划了
I couldn't use a 1950s phone
我不能用1950年代的电话
to dial a 21st-century airplane.
打给21世纪的飞机
There was only one number I knew to dial.
我只有一个号码可打
These recruits today,
如今的新人
they don't know what it means to be stuck with a bad S.O.
不知道跟错了监管人员意味着什么
I mean, mine --
我的那个
He was a real, real son of a bitch.
他真不是个好东西
I hope I'm not boring you, buddy.
希望我没让你无聊 伙计
You are a paying customer.
你是付钱顾客
I am a bartender.
我是酒保
It is your right to share
你有权吐露心事
and have me listen to your personal tale of misery.
让我听你个人的凄惨故事
The Krazy Kanoe.
小疯船
Enoch?
伊诺克
Agent Coulson.
科尔森特工
Such a pleasure to hear your voice
听到你的声音太好了
after two decades.
都过去二十年了
Glad you found a spot to hide out.
很高兴你找到了藏身处
As am I.
我也高兴
But it will be a longed-for privilege
但我很期待
to leave behind the S.H.I.E.L.D. safe house
离开这间神盾局安全屋
and rejoin you.
与你团聚
Sorry, Enoch,
抱歉 伊诺克
we'll have to link up with you later.
我们只能稍后再找你
Right now, I'm hoping you have a way
现在 我希望你有办法
to get a message to the Zephyr.
给和风捎信儿
It's urgent.
有急事
I can do better than that.
我能做得更好
I can transfer you directly
我能直接帮你转接
now that I know the Zephyr is here in 1955.
如果和风就在1955年的话
24 years is plenty of time
24年的时间足够
for a lonely Chronicom to build the hardware to --
一个孤独的长生人制作硬件...
Fantastic. Put me through.
太棒了 给我转接
Certainly.
好的
Stand by.
请等待
Your may proceed with your saga of struggle.
继续讲你的苦难史吧
Right, so this hard-ass,
好吧 这个狠角色
he thought I was gonna be his whipping boy,
他以为我会做他的替罪羊
and he also said something about how my face made him angry.
他还说什么我的脸让他看着生气
I got through to the team, filled them in.
我联系上了团队 跟他们说了情况
Even if it wasn't the way they intended,
哪怕并非他们的本意
the Chronicoms may have altered history.
但长生人可能已改变了历史
When they took the body of Dr. Lindmore,
因为他们占用了林德莫博士的身体
who happened to be working on technology
而他刚好在研究对神盾局未来
vital to the future of S.H.I.E.L.D.
至关重要的科技
Okay, so, just to clarify,
好 我问清楚
the history books say that tonight,
按照史书 今晚
Sousa delivers that thing and then he -- he dies?
苏萨会把那东西送到 然后他就...死吗
Unfortunately, yes.
很不幸 是的
So...
那么
Lindmore's body is somewhere with his face erased.
林德莫的尸体在不知何处 脸也没了
And that's where the device would be.
而装置应该就在那里
We need to find his address.
我们得找到他的地址
Coulson, as soon as we do,
科尔森 我们一查到地址
I'll send a team to retrieve this gadget
我就派队去取回这件装置
and bring it to you on the train.
拿去火车上给你
You'll find me in the lounge car
我会在5:10去洛杉矶的
on the 5:10 to Los Angeles.
头等厢里
Yo-Yo and Deke hit the road
悠悠球和迪克出发
to retrieve the S.H.I.E.L.D. gadget
去林德莫博士家取回
from Dr. Lindmore's home.
神盾局的装置
You're quiet.
你好安静
Still don't have very much driving experience.
我驾驶经验还很有限
I'm great on a scooter, though.
但我骑小摩托很厉害
In the '50s,
在50年代
were women allowed to drive?
女性可以开车吗
Yes, of course. Why would you --
当然 你怎么...
I'm sorry! I don't know.
抱歉 我不知道嘛
I mean, we were just in the '30s
我们刚从30年代来
and they were really stylish,
他们很有型
but it was... so sexist and racist.
但那里是那么 性别歧视加种族歧视
But the '50s, though...
但50年代
...are still pretty sexist and racist.
还是很性别歧视加种族歧视
It always gets better, just never fast enough.
情况一直在好转 就是一直不够快
And some things never change.
也有些事永远不会变
Can't hurt to try, though.
试试无妨嘛
Well, it could...
未必
if we lose control of the timeline
如果我们失去对时间线的控制
and it goes skidding off the road.
让它冲出轨道的话...
So, that's not the mission now, right?
那不是我们现在的任务 是吧
Yep.
We're the Agents of Status Quo.
我们是保持现状特工
Sounds like you don't agree with it.
你似乎并不赞同
Sounds like you do.
你似乎赞同
I don't know.
我也不知道
Doesn't look so special.
看上去没什么特别的
The good news was
好消息是
the package was now in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s possession.
东西现在在神盾局手里了
The bad news --
坏消息是
...Deke wasn't.
迪克不在了
Final boarding for the 5:10 to Los Angeles,
5:10去往洛杉矶的列车最后登车通告
departing track three.
3号月台离站
Sousa was getting jumpy.
苏萨越来越焦躁了
I just hoped I'd see a familiar face on the train.
我希望我能在车上见到熟悉的脸孔
Where's your contact?
你的联络人呢
They'll be here.
会来的
Have a seat.
坐吧
Or...go get yourself a drink in the bar car,
或者去酒吧车厢要杯酒
calm your nerves.
让自己冷静下来
I don't need a drink.
我不需要酒
Nothing to worry about.
不用担心
I was worried.
我很担心
The team was a no-show.
队员们没来
I felt trapped in an hourglass, sand up to my neck.
我感觉像困在了沙漏里 沙子没到脖子
Turns out the person I was looking for
原来我在找的人
was looking for Deke.
在找迪克
She wasn't gonna find him.
她找不到他的
And I wasn't gonna get the package any time soon.
我一时半会儿也拿不到东西
So, it's day two of training
进入第二天训练
and I tell this guy, "Hey, I know you're the S.O.,
我跟这人说 "我知道你是监管人员
but I do things my way."
但我做事有自己的方式"
How interesting.
真有趣
The Krazy Kanoe.
小疯船
Enoch, it's Yo-Yo.
伊诺克 我是悠悠球
Agent Rodriguez.
罗德里格斯特工
I am pleased word of my presence has gotten out.
很高兴大家都知道了我的所在
Perhaps your call indicates
或许你的来电代表
- it's time for me to join the team and-- - No, sorry.
-我该与团队重聚了 -不是 抱歉
I need you to connect me to the Zephyr right now.
我需要你马上给我接通和风
Happy to connect you.
乐意帮你转接
My attention is, alas...
可惜 我只能
all yours.
听你说了
So, he thinks he's gonna make an example of me?
他以为他能拿我杀鸡儆猴吗
I didn't see who took him.
我没看到是谁抓了他
We have to assume Russians.
我们得假定是苏联人
I'm so sorry, Mack.
真抱歉 迈克
If I had my powers, I would've --
如果我的异能好使 我就能...
It's not your fault.
这不怪你
At least you got the package.
至少你拿到了东西
Just give me your location, and I'll send the Quinjet.
告诉我你在哪 我派昆式战斗机过去
No one could blame Yo-Yo for putting a person first,
没人能责怪悠悠球以人为先
the package second.
东西其次
But I was left high and dry,
但我被晾在了一边
and the train was on the move.
而火车启动了
Sousa was squirming on the hook,
苏萨焦躁不安
threatening to get loose.
要坐不住了
I was gonna have to keep winging it.
我只能继续随机应变
There's my guy.
那是我的人
I was waiting for the signal.
我之前在等待信号
Hat over his face.
帽子遮脸
I bought myself some time,
我给自己争取了时间
but what I didn't have was the goods.
但我没有东西
The real McCoy was on the Zephyr.
真东西在和风上呢
There she is.
就这个
That's it?
就这个吗
That's a "gadget"?
这是个"装置"
This is like
这就是
the Rosetta Stone of S.H.I.E.L.D. tech.
神盾局科技的罗赛达石
Even the Zephyr can be traced back to this little darling.
就连和风也能追溯到这个小玩意
If you say so.
你说是就是
It is incredible, isn't it?
真了不起 是吧
Is it?
是吗
We need to track down Sousa.
我们得找到苏萨
It's time we find that train.
该找到那列车了
The agent's life --
特工生活
must be exciting.
肯定很刺激
It fills the days.
反正不无聊
Lot of threats out there.
外面有很多威胁
- Russians. - And others.
-苏联人 -还有其他人
Lying low, biding time.
低调度日 等待时机
I take it science doesn't leave much time
我猜科学研究也让人无暇
for a personal life either.
拥有私生活
I don't follow.
我不懂
No ring on your finger.
你手指上没有戒指
There was someone.
之前有过人
I couldn't stick around long enough to make it last.
但我不能一直陪伴 就没走下去
How 'bout you?
你呢
Similar story.
类似
Don't you think it's about time you show me
你不觉得你该给我看看
what all this song and dance is for?
这一切麻烦是为了什么吗
Sorry, can't do it.
抱歉 不行
Stark's eyes only.
只能给斯塔克看
Stark's not gonna be at the drop, you know.
斯塔克不会去交付点的
It'll be his man in L.A.
只会派他洛杉矶的手下去
That's too bad.
那太糟了
I was hoping to meet him.
我本来还期待见到他
You worked on this for Howard
你为霍华德研究这个
and you've never met him?
却没见过他吗
He sent a few encouraging messages to the lab.
他给实验室发过些鼓励的话
Sounds like him.
像他的做派
What's he like?
他什么样
A pompous ass.
自大的混蛋
Big thinkers can come off that way.
伟大的思想家会给人那种感觉
Makes for a divide between those in the lab
实验室的人跟出外勤的人
and those in the field.
是不一样的
Yeah, I'm feeling it now.
嗯 我现在就这么觉得
Think I will get that drink. Want something?
我还是去喝一杯吧 来点什么吗
Never touch the stuff.
从不碰那个
Doesn't surprise me.
我不意外
You can relax, Mr. Coulson.
放松 科尔森先生
I come alone.
我一个人来的
With a proposition.
还带来了一个提议
Cutting a deal?
做交易
Doesn't seem like the Chronicom style.
这不像长生人的风格
Chronicoms adapt.
长生人会顺应形势
Consider this an opportunity.
把这视为一个机会吧
Then you should pitch it to the man who runs S.H.I.E.L.D.
那你该去找神盾局的负责人谈
You are not a man, which is why I have come to you.
你不是人类 所以我才来找你
Lucky me.
我真走运
Indeed you are lucky.
你的确走运
Not subject to the limitations of human life,
不用承受人类生命的限制
to the drama of mortality.
肉体凡胎的戏剧性
You must see the absurdity of them.
你肯定能看出他们的荒谬性
Humans make life on Earth worth living,
人类让地球上的生命有价值
worth saving.
值得拯救
Even if we left this planet alone,
就算我们放过这个星球
the humans you care about
你在乎的人
will slowly die out around you.
也会慢慢在你身边死去
I wonder how you'll feel in 1,000 years.
不知你再过一千年会有何感受
Cut to the chase.
废话少说
What's the offer?
你有什么提议
Give us what we want -- Earth --
把我们要的给我们 地球
and your humans will have our charity.
我们会对你们人类发慈悲
There you are, sir.
给您 先生
Wanna buy a drink for a lonesome gal?
要给一位孤独的女士买杯酒吗
Same for the lady.
给女士来杯一样的
Very good, sir.
好的 先生
You're too kind.
你太好了
My pleasure.
不客气
Traveling alone is so tedious.
单独出行真乏味
It's nice to talk to someone.
能跟人说说话真好
Could use some good company myself.
我也需要好陪伴
Leave the bottle.
酒瓶留下
So, what takes you to Los Angeles?
你为什么要去洛杉矶
Business, but not show business.
公事 但不是演艺事业
I'm betting I can't say the same for you.
你就不一样了吧
How did you guess?
你怎么猜到的
You see a few people with their faces wiped off their heads,
看到几个人的脸被从脑袋上抹去
makes it hard to believe your promise of benevolence.
就难以相信你承诺的慈悲了
Sorry, no deal.
抱歉 不成
So far, we've kept this fight neat.
到目前 我们还算公平交手
Refuse this and it becomes messy.
拒绝提议 我们就要玩阴的了
You're only making this offer
你提出提议
because you found out we were on your heels.
只是因为发现我们在步步紧追
You time traveled, S.H.I.E.L.D. time traveled.
你们时间旅行 神盾局紧随其后
If you escalate, we will escalate.
如果你们手段升级 我们也会的
You will never be able to see what we can see.
你永远看不到我们能看到的
For instance, we knew you would be on this train.
比如 我们知道你会在这列车上
We even know that is not the item Daniel Sousa delivers.
我们甚至知道那不是丹尼尔·苏萨要送的东西
Oh, yes.
是的
We know this is the day that he dies --
我们知道今天是他的死期
killed later tonight at a hotel in Los Angeles.
今晚晚些时候他会死在洛杉矶一家酒店里
But all we had to do was make one call,
但我们只是打了个电话
and he dies right now.
就让他命止于此
Mister, the lounge needs to close for a little while.
先生 头等厢要暂时关闭
A lovely lady like you
你这样的美丽女士
would light up the silver screen, no doubt.
肯定能在大银幕上熠熠生辉
You think so?
你真这么想
I do.
是的
- Just one little piece of advice. - Yes.
-但给你个小建议 -好
You need to work on your acting.
你的演技需要磨练
You thought you'd be fetching enough
你以为你能吸引我的注意
that I wouldn't notice your friends clearing this car out.
让我发现不了你的朋友在清空车厢
Here I was, convinced my charms were working on you.
我还以为你真被我的魅力折服了
This doesn't have to be a big production.
这不非得闹成大场面
Just come along quiet.
安静地跟我们走
May I cut in?
我可以截舞吗
- You again. - Told you we were the good guys.
-又是你 -都说我们是好人了
Too late for that drink?
那杯酒还来得及要吗
Stark's eyes only, huh?
仅限斯塔克看
Who the hell are you people?
你们是什么人
I'm Mack, this is Johnson, and that's Coulson.
我是迈克 这是约翰逊 那是科尔森
We're Friendlies.
我们是友军
We have the package.
我们拿到了东西
Alright, then.
那好
Let's have it.
给我吧
Well, first, we need to take a little walk outside.
首先 我们得出去走走
Seeing my team was a relief...
见到我的团队让我如释重负
...but one of them was still MIA.
但其中一人还下落不明
Rise and shine, big brain.
起床了 大脑瓜
We were at the mercy of history.
我们得听从历史
We had to keep Sousa safe on the Zephyr
我们得让苏萨待在和风上以保护他
until he could make his drop.
直到他完成交付
We didn't tell him where we were from,
我们没告诉他我们来自哪里
but he knew something wasn't right.
但他知道情况不对劲
Miss Carter.
卡特小姐
Real name -- Jemma Simmons.
真名 珍玛·西蒙斯
Apologies.
抱歉了
Welcome aboard?
欢迎登机
You've given me names.
你们说了名字
How about telling me what group you're with?
告诉我你们是什么人吧
Nobody has aeronautics like this.
没有人掌握了这样的航空技术
Not Langley. Definitely not S.H.I.E.L.D.
中情局没有 神盾局更没有
Our outfit's off the books. You've never heard of it.
我们的组织没有记录 你没听说过
Best we keep it that way.
最好保持如此
Must be way off the books.
肯定埋得很深
You have no idea.
你无法想象
That's May, doing the flying.
开飞机的是梅
Pretty slick.
真帅气
Never seen a plane on top of a train before.
从没见过停在火车上的飞机
Or a plane on top of a plane, for that matter.
更没见过停在飞机上的飞机了
You okay?
你没事吧
- Who? - May?
-是谁 -梅
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Sorry.
抱歉
I-I-I-I'm fine.
我没事
I think you should come with me.
你最好跟我来
Y-You're not yourself.
你不在状态
I think I know how she feels.
我觉得我了解她的感受
You say you have the package?
你说东西在你们这里
I think it's time you hand it over.
我觉得你们该交出来了
Really? This thing?
是吗 就这玩意
I think Stark would be more impressed
我觉得斯塔克会对你们的
by your flying headquarters.
飞行总部更赞叹
Our budget's also off the books.
我们的预算也没有记录在案
Now that you have this,
你既然拿到了这个
maybe you can give us something
或许你能帮我们
to help us find our missing team member.
找到我们的失踪队员
Could be he was taken by whoever ordered the hit on the train.
或许他是被下令在火车上行刺的人抓走了
Russians?
苏联人吗
Normally, I'd say yes,
我一般会说是
but I don't think it's the Russians who are after this.
但我觉得在找这个的人不是苏联人
I think it's someone else.
而是别的什么人
Here's your scientist, boss.
你的科学家 头儿
Was that in the report you sent the CIA?
你给中情局的报告里写了这个吗
There's a bucket of reasons I shouldn't trust you all, but...
我虽然有一堆不该信任你们的理由 但是
you did save my life.
你们救了我
I think S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated.
我觉得神盾局被渗透了
By Hydra.
被九头蛇渗透了
- You got it. - Yep.
-你猜对了 -嗯
Wait, what? How do you know that?
等等 什么 你怎么知道的
Classified,
机密
but we're familiar with Hydra.
但我们很了解九头蛇
That's when it hit me.
这时我意识到了
Sousa wasn't killed by the Russians.
苏萨不是苏联人杀的
He was going to expose Hydra's presence within S.H.I.E.L.D.,
他正打算曝光神盾局内部存在九头蛇
so they took him out.
所以他们干掉了他
Who else knew about your meeting with Dr. Lindmore?
还有谁知道你跟林德莫博士要见面
Only my superior, also classified.
只有我的上级 那也是机密
Name wouldn't happen to be Malick, would it?
不会刚好是马利克吧
Sorry to break it to you.
抱歉告诉你
The kid we let live in 1931
我们在1931年放过的小子
had come back to haunt us in 1955.
又在1955年给我们找麻烦了
The name's Wilfred.
我叫威尔弗雷德
Now, why don't you tell me who you are
不如你告诉我你是谁
because you damn sure don't look like a scientist.
因为你可不像个科学家
It had been two decades,
已经过去了二十年
so Malick togethdidn't recognize Deke.
马利克没认出迪克
Maybe that would help Deke stay alive.
或许那能让迪克保命
I don't look like a scientist because I'm a salesman.
我不像科学家是因为我是个推销员
The door at that house was open, I went in, I-I --
那家的门开着 我就进去了...
Next thing I know, I woke up here with a screaming headache.
紧接着 我就在这里醒来 脑袋疼得要命
Where's the gadget?
装置呢
Unless you're talking about toasters,
除非你是指烤面包机
which is what I sell, I couldn't tell ya.
也就是我卖的东西 否则我不知道
I-I'm telling you, you got the wrong guy.
相信我 你们抓错人了
You said to grab the guy and the case.
你说抓来人和箱子
There wasn't no one else there.
没有别人在那里了
Well, it sounds like you didn't look hard enough.
看来你搜得不够仔细
Listen, fellas, there's no hard feelings.
听着 各位 我们别失了和气
I-I wish I could help, but it --
我也想帮忙 但...
it seems like your man here screwed up pretty bad,
你的人似乎严重搞砸了
which is surprising
这还挺意外的
considering the square jaw, broad shoulders,
看他这方下巴 宽肩膀
lack of any...smile --
不苟言笑的样子
you wouldn't think he'd be so incompetent.
按说不该这么无能
Looks like the boss is a little unhappy with you,
看来头儿对你不怎么高兴
but that's okay. I'm s--
但没事
Thanks for helping me root out a bum employee.
谢谢你帮我找出无能雇员
Nobody's gonna miss a third-rate hoodlum.
没人会想念一个三流混混的
Just like nobody's gonna miss a toaster salesman.
也没人会想念一个烤面包机推销员
We have an address for Malick.
我们有马利克的地址
Maybe Deke's been taken there.
或许迪克被带去了那里
And Agent Sousa?
那苏萨特工呢
He still has a delivery to make.
他还得去送东西
I don't want it to happen, either,
我也不希望那事发生
but we kept Malick on course
但尽管有诱惑
despite the temptation to do otherwise.
我们还是维系了马利克的人生轨迹
Look, I'm not taking a side. I'm just saying...
我不是站哪边 我就是说...
Well, it's easier to let a bad man live
允许一个坏人活下去
than to let a good man die.
比让一个好人去死轻松多了
That's catchy, and I wish I'd said it,
金句 真希望是我说的
but Agent Sousa's sacrifice
但苏萨特工的牺牲
was an inspiration to others in S.H.I.E.L.D.
激励了其他神盾局特工
Like yours was for the Avengers.
就像你的牺牲激励了复仇者联盟
Well, let's not oversell it.
别说过头了
No, it's a fact.
不 那是事实
And it's also a fact you got a chance to fight another day.
而且你还得到机会改日再战
I did, but if Sousa lives,
是这样 但如果苏萨活下来
we don't know what impact that will have on history.
我们不知道那会对历史造成什么影响
I suspected they burrowed into S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我猜到他们打入了神盾局
but I thought it was the fringes.
但我以为只是在外围
If someone like Malick is Hydra...
如果马利克这样的人是九头蛇
They're dug in deep.
他们很深入了
I'm not sure what's more frustrating --
我不知道哪个更让人沮丧
that you won't tell me how you know what you know
你不肯告诉我你怎么知道这些事的
or you're telling me I can't act on it.
还是你告诉我 我不能对此有所行动
Malick is just a piece of it.
马利克只是其中一块
If you expose him right now,
如果你现在暴露他
they'll just go deeper underground.
他们只会转入更深的地下
Then I'll follow them there.
那我就跟上去
Hydra took a lot of good people from me.
九头蛇夺走了我身边很多好人
This is a fight I'll wage alone if I have to.
这场战斗 我哪怕一个人也要打
I'd give my life for it.
我愿为此牺牲
A great writer once said,
一位伟大作家[威廉·福克纳]曾说
"The past is never dead. It's not even past."
"过去不会死去 它甚至没有过去"
Deke could now attest to that.
迪克现在可以证明这点了
You don't have to do this, Freddy.
你不用这么做 弗雷德
Nobody calls me that.
没人那么喊我
I did.
我喊过
In 1931.
在1931年
That was the year my life began.
那是我人生开始的一年
You delivered a serum.
你传递了一份血清
I helped you do it.
我当时帮了你
This is Deke. Hello? Is anyone there?
我是迪克 喂 有人在吗
Impossible.
不可能
I get that a lot.
我常听人这么说
Kept my looks. I go hard on the vegetables.
我驻颜有术 多吃蔬菜
I recall you held a gun on me once.
我还记得你曾拿枪指着我
And I didn't shoot you.
但我没开枪
I shot someone who was coming after you.
我枪击的是来追杀你的人
You'll have to forgive my memory.
请原谅我记性不好
When you reach my position,
坐到我这个位置后
it's easy to forget the people that helped you
很容易忘记你登顶过程中
on your way to the top.
帮过你的人
I guess I owe you a debt of gratitude, Deke.
看来我欠你个感激 迪克
I'm glad life worked out for you.
我很高兴你的人生过得不错
Well, it looks like it has for you, too.
看来你也是
You get to walk out of here instead of being carried out.
你可以走出去 而不是被抬出去了
Consider my debt paid.
我的债算偿清了
Although, if I see you again,
不过 如果我再见到你
you won't be so lucky.
你就不会这么走运了
What were you doing in that house anyway?
你为什么会在那栋房子里
You're no salesman.
你不是推销员
Just looking out for my future.
只是在保护我的未来
Aren't we all?
我们不都是吗
I'm not seeing anything unusual in your vitals.
你的生命体征没什么异常
Do you have any idea why you may have seemed so disoriented?
你能想到你为何会感到那么混乱吗
I don't know. It just happened.
我不知道 突然就那样了
Like what happened at the base.
就像在基地时
What happened at the base?
在基地发生了什么
Can't hurt to talk about it, May.
说出来没事的 梅
Be my guest.
请便吧
May had a panic attack.
梅惶恐发作了
Why wasn't I told?
怎么没告诉我
Because that's not me.
因为那不是我
All the more reason, and I agree.
所以更该说了 我也同意
For you, that is severely abnormal.
那对于你非常不正常
You've always held tight your emotions.
你一直能控制好你的情绪
To a fault, some might say.
有些人会认为控制得太好了
Have you been feeling...
你近来是否觉得...
I've been feeling nothing.
我近来毫无感觉
Just blank.
一片空白
And then...
然后
my emotions wash over me.
我的情绪突然涌了上来
Out of control.
脱离了控制
I made it to the end,
我撑到了最后
and then they assigned me to a desk job.
然后他们给了我份文职工作
They said that that was the best fit for my skills.
他们说那最适合我的本事
The Krazy Kanoe.
小疯船
Enoch! Buddy! It's -- It's Deke!
伊诺克 伙计 是迪克
- How the hell -- - I'll connect you.
-怎么... -我给你转接
You know...
你知道吗
you might be the best friend that I have.
你可能是我最好的朋友
Your overture of friendship
你的友谊是
is the ill-considered product of your forlorn disposition
你绝望心境和九杯酒下肚后
and the nine drinks in your system.
欠考虑的结论
I must decline the offer
我只能回绝你的提议
and accept that I am alone in this world,
并接受我在这世上是孤独的
as I have always been.
而且始终是如此
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Deke, it's Mack and Coulson. Where are you?
迪克 是迈克和科尔森 你在哪
- I'm in L.A. - Are you safe?
-我在洛杉矶 -你安全吗
Yes, but you are never gonna guess who I just saw.
安全 但你们绝猜不到我刚见到了谁
Wilfred Malick.
威尔弗雷德·马利克
Okay, or you will guess correctly.
好吧 你们也可能正确猜到
Deke, sit tight for a little while.
迪克 先原地别动
I'm changing the mission.
我要改变任务
We've landed. What's the holdup?
我们落地了 还等什么
Johnson, will you join me?
约翰逊 过来一下
It's time to let me out of this plane.
该让我下飞机了
- My drop's at 9:00. - Give us a minute.
-我9点交付 -给我们点时间
Right after we set off the gas canisters,
我们拉开气罐后
I-I-I felt trapped.
我感到被困住了
I couldn't breathe.
我无法呼吸
And that was the first time you felt afraid?
那是你第一次觉得害怕吗
It was the first time I felt anything since...
那是我第一次有任何感觉 自从...
The healing chamber?
治愈舱
Since the temple.
自从离开神庙
I went to a world where they don't feel.
我去了一个异世界 那里没有感觉
don't have emotions.
没有情绪
And now, I-I...
现在
I've lost control of mine.
我无法控制我的感觉和情绪了
Anything from that world ruins us.
那个世界来的东西都会毁了我们
You also felt this...swell
你还感觉到一阵激动
when you saw the technology in the briefcase.
当你看到箱子里的装置时
I was excited about it.
我对它感到兴奋
You were giddy.
你乐坏了
Only Simmons cares that much about stuff like that.
只有西蒙斯才那么在乎那样的东西
This last episode of disorientation,
刚刚发作的困惑感
was there any panic attached to that?
是否伴有任何惶恐感
No. No, it -- I-I-I felt confused
没有 我感到困惑
and everything felt foreign and you felt like strangers,
一切都感觉不熟悉 你们似乎很陌生
but it was just for an instant.
但就那么片刻
And -- And then there was nothing to, um...
然后就没有...
You shook Sousa's hand.
你握了苏萨的手
Right.
The confusion came on right after that.
之后马上出现了困惑感
May, do you feel anything now?
梅 你现在有什么感觉
Worried.
忧虑
And uh...concerned.
还有 担心
And now?
现在呢
Less.
那感觉弱了些
You're not being overwhelmed by your own emotions.
你并不是被自己的情绪淹没了
- You're feeling-- - Everyone else's.
-你在感觉到 -其他人的感觉
The people you touch.
你碰到的人
On the base, running around you...
在基地里 是旁边跑过的人
Yeah, bumping into me, feeling trapped,
对 他们撞到我 感觉被困住了
and -- and then Simmons and...
然后是西蒙斯...
then Sousa.
然后是苏萨
- Oh, wait. - And now you're feeling my concern.
-等等 -现在你感觉到了我的担心
- Oh, God. - May, this is extraordinary.
-天啊 -梅 这太惊人了
No, no, listen.
不 听着
When I felt Sousa's confusion,
我感觉到苏萨的困惑时
I felt something else, too.
还感觉到了别的
We're gonna save him.
我们要救他
We won't let him get near that place.
我们不能让他靠近那里
We'll find a way to make the drop for him
我们想办法替他交付
and figure out the rest after.
之后再考虑别的
Cool. Writing some new history.
好 改写历史
Copy that.
收到
It's the Director's call.
局长决定
Let's make some waves.
我们激起浪花吧
- What else did you feel? - What was it, May?
-你还感觉到了什么 -是什么 梅
An overwhelming urge.
一种强烈的冲动
I felt the need to...
我觉得需要...
To what?
什么
...to run.
罗斯福酒店
Like I said,
我说了
sometimes the hero has to die,
有时英雄必须死
and there's nothing you can do about it.
你对此无能为力
Maybe there was something we could do about Sousa.
或许我们是能救苏萨
Question was,
但问题是
could we get to him before his killer did?
我们能否赶在杀他的凶手前找到他
I see him.
我看到他了
Get it done.
去完成任务
The organization depends on it.
组织靠你了
10分钟后回来
Say hello to Howard.
给霍华德代好
Will do.
好的
I thought I shook you.
我以为我甩掉你了
Job is done.
任务完成
No more prying eyes.
再不会有人刺探了
He didn't have the package, though.
但他东西不在他身上
Sousa completed his mission. Died a hero.
苏萨完成了任务 英勇就义
Just like what's in the history book.
就像历史书里写的那样
But not everything's in the book.
但书里并没记录一切
Obviously, the answer to the question,
显然 那个问题
"Could we get to him before his killer..."
"我们能否赶在杀他的凶手前找到他"的答案
- I thought I shook you. - ...was yes.
-我以为我甩掉你了 -是能
This'll make sense later. Maybe.
你稍后会理解的 或许吧
Don't forget this.
别忘了这个
Turns out being an LMD has its perks,
看来做个生化机器人替身是有好处的
like taking two in the back without a fuss.
比如背后中两枪而毫发无伤
And being able to spend some time underwater.
而且能在水下待很久
You got here fast.
你们来得真快
We flew here as soon as we heard.
我们一听说就飞来了
Where are the usual guys?
平时的人呢
Day off.
休假
Alright.
好吧
Just get the body out of there before we're all soaked.
快把尸体捞上来 要不我们都要成落汤鸡了
How's Sousa?
苏萨怎么样了
Still sleeping it off.
药效没过 还在睡
It's gonna be quite a hangover.
会有强烈宿醉感的
It felt good to dry out.
晾干的感觉不错
It felt good to be back on the plane.
回到飞机上的感觉不错
It was going to feel even better when my system was restored to --
等我的系统恢复了感觉会更好
How's that?
怎么样
Better.
好多了
Thanks.
谢谢
And you're not still hearing it?
你现在听不到了吧
Internal monologue's gone.
内心独白停止了
Everything's back to normal.
一切都恢复如常了
Whatever...
不管那
that is.
是什么
I get nothing off of him.
我从他这里感觉不到任何东西
Time to buckle up.
该系好安全带了
You left this behind.
你落下了这个
Thanks.
谢谢
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, just got a good look at the status quo.
嗯 就是好好看到了现在的情况
Not a fan.
不怎么喜欢
Well, maybe next time we have the chance to change it,
或许下次我们有机会改变时
we do.
我们就改变
I'm in.
我加入
Here we go.
开始了
Wish we didn't have to leave Enoch.
真希望我们不需要留下伊诺克
Me, too, but he's 3,000 miles away.
我也是 但他远在三千英里外呢
He's a Chronicom, though.
但他是长生人
So he'll be wherever we're headed to next,
不管我们接下来去哪 他都会在的
which I hope is home.
希望是回家
What did you shoot me with?
你拿什么射击了我
An ICER.
冰冻枪
It hasn't been invented yet.
现在还没发明呢
S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
Future S.H.I.E.L.D.
未来的神盾局
We're in a fight against
我们在跟来自
body-snatching robots from another planet
其他星球的夺人身份的机器人作战
who want to wipe us out and take the Earth.
他们想把我们抹去 夺取地球
The melting man you saw was one of them.
你看到的融化人就是他们一员
Why didn't you lead with that?
你怎么不先说这个
Do I really have to answer?
还用我回答吗
You'd be surprised what I've seen.
你想不到我都见识过什么
I sort of doubt that.
我表示怀疑
We weren't sure how to handle your situation.
我们不知道该怎么处理你的情况
What's my situation?
我什么情况
You're dead.
你死了
I don't feel so hot, but I know I'm not dead.
我感觉不太好 但我知道我没死
Well, history says you are.
历史中你是死了
You were shot after delivering that gadget.
你被枪击了 就在东西送到后
I can show you the files.
我可以给你看档案
You're a hero.
你是个英雄
So, congrats, and...
所以 恭喜了
condolences.
同时表示哀悼
I'm not dead.
我没死
We didn't change history, we just took you out of it,
我们没改变历史 我们只是把你带了出来
faked your death.
伪造了你的死亡
You're alive, literally,
你的确活着
but to anyone not on this plane,
但对于其他没在这架飞机上的人
you were killed at that hotel.
你在酒店里被杀了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Welcome to life after death.
欢迎来到死后人生
I'll tell you all about it.
我能好好向你介绍这个
This plane, it's how you time travel?
这架飞机 你们就用它时间旅行吗
Yep.
So the bump that woke me up...
唤醒我的那颠簸
Let me guess, we're not in 1955 anymore.
我猜猜 我们不在1955年了
Nope.
Then...when are we?
那 我们在哪个时间
We're trying to figure that out.
我们还在试图搞清楚呢
What the hell?
搞什么
Not necessary, Mr. Malick.
没那个必要 马利克先生
I have been left behind to help you.
我被留下帮助你了
You're the man who called,
是你打的电话
told me Sousa was on the train.
告诉我苏萨在火车上
You and I share an enemy, Mr. Malick.
你和我有共同的敌人 马利克先生
The only difference
唯一的差别是
is that mine is from the future.
我的敌人来自未来
I think I might've met one of them.
我可能见过其中一个
You certainly did.
你是见过
As it is certain S.H.I.E.L.D. will destroy all you have built.
而且神盾局注定要毁掉你建立的一切
It is time to prevent that.
你该阻止他们了
How?
怎么阻止
By doing exactly...
完全按照
what I say.
我说的做