Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I have orders to kill him.
我有令杀他
Put the gun down now! That's an order.
马上放下枪 这是命令
The kid we let live in 1931
我们在1931年放过的小子
had come back to haunt us in 1955.
又在1955年给我们找麻烦了
I think S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated by Hydra.
我觉得神盾局被九头蛇渗透了
Say hello to Howard.
给霍华德代好
You were shot after delivering that gadget.
你被枪击了 就在东西送到后
We didn't change history. We just...
我们没改变历史 我们只是
faked your death.
伪造了你的死亡
No more prying eyes.
再不会有人刺探了
You're alive, but to anyone not on this plane,
你的确活着 但对于其他没在这架飞机上的人
you were killed at that hotel.
你在酒店里被杀了
Let me guess, we're not in 1955 anymore.
我猜猜 我们不在1955年了
I have been left behind to help you.
我被留下帮助你了
S.H.I.E.L.D. will destroy all you have built.
神盾局注定要毁掉你建立的一切
- It is time to prevent that. - How?
-你该阻止他们了 -怎么阻止
By doing exactly what I say.
完全按照我说的做
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Now, this is the New York City I remember.
这才是我记忆里的纽约
The honking, the smell of hot dog water.
汽车喇叭 热狗水的味儿
And these are the clothes the grown-ups wore when we were kids,
这些衣服是我们还小时大人们穿过的
Still not gonna give me anything, huh?
还是对我没反应吗
Even copping attitude would be a warm relief.
哪怕是不屑都会让我觉得暖心
Hard to care about where we stand
我要怎么在乎这地方
when the only emotions I have
我唯一的情绪
are the ones other people pass to me.
都是别人传给我的
who's feeling ticked off and impatient!
他感到焦躁 不耐烦
Well, that's good that you're learning
这很好 你在学习
to label and communicate them.
定义并说出它们
That's good. Very healthy.
很好 很健康
Now that feeling's extended to you.
现在我对你也有那感觉了
Where's Agent Sousa?
苏萨特工呢
He's still inside, picking out his threads.
他还在里面 挑衣服呢
How's he handling the transition?
他对这过度的反应如何
Honestly, the fact that
老实说 他居然
he's not projectile vomiting from the shock
没有因震惊而喷射呕吐
What happened to blending in?
不是说要融入吗
I just don't understand the functional appeal of those...
我不能理解那有什么实用性
- You mean the bell-bottoms? - Sure.
-喇叭裤吗 -你说是就是吧
How do people in your time
你们时代的人
function with all the extra fabric around their feet?
脚上多缠了那么多布料怎么走路的
I got news for you.
告诉你件事
This isn't actually our time period.
这并不是我们的时代
there's unfashionable squares in every decade,
每个时代都有不赶时髦的人
so you are...set.
所以你...可以了
And nobody seems to look you in the eye now.
现在似乎没人直视你的眼睛了
Wait 'til they all get cellphones.
等他们有手机了的吧
how do you guys know I was supposed to die in 1955?
你们怎么知道我要死在1955年的
It's in the history books.
那是历史书上写的
but what if you always plucked me out of time?
如果本就是你们把我带离了我的时代呢
Does that mean I always survive?
那么我本就活了下来吗
And if we end up in your present,
如果我们回到你们的现在
will we even be in the same timeline?
我们还在同一条时间线里吗
I'd stop thinking about it. Your brains will spill out.
最好别想了 会想爆脑袋的
Simmons can explain -- sort of --
西蒙斯能解释...吧
but maybe you'd feel more comfortable
但或许你继续留在和风1号上
staying back on Zephyr One.
会更舒服些
I'm here. No going back.
我来了 不回头
Might as well dive in and embrace the 1970s.
不如好好投入到70年代里
I can't believe this old hideout is still running.
真不敢相信这个旧藏身处还在运作
Did you ever stop by back in the day?
你当初来过吗
Only the top brass knew about it.
这里只有最高层知道
Good place to lie low.
是个低调隐匿的好地方
I wish I could've seen it back then.
真希望我能看到它当年的样子
I heard Dooley had a reserved booth
听说杜利有个预留卡座
with one of those plaque things next to it --
旁边还有块牌匾
Okay, Dad, let's not keep Enoch waiting any longer.
好了 爸爸 别让伊诺克久等了
He's been chilling for like four decades.
他都等了四十年了
So much for lying-low.
看来是不低调了
I wonder what all this is about.
不知道这是怎么回事
Maybe Enoch will know what's going on.
或许伊诺克会知道
Sometimes you punch the bag,
有时你打沙包
sometimes the bag punches you, am I right?
有时是沙包打你 是吧
I get that Mack wants me to do combat training
我知道迈克希望我先进行战斗训练
before I return to the field,
再回归外勤
but seriously, I got kidnapped by a Hydra boss one time.
但说真的 我就被一个九头蛇老大绑架了一次
I don't think Freddy will be bothering you anymore,
我想弗雷德不会再找你麻烦了
considering his funeral was three years ago.
他的葬礼三年前就举行了
Not that I was...
我倒不是...
rooting for his death, but kinda.
盼着他死 但...算是吧
Did you hear anything from Bobo?
外公有消息吗
whatever you want to call him.
不管你想怎么叫他
Fitz. No, I haven't heard.
菲兹啊 不 还没消息
But, um, even if I had, I couldn't disclose --
但即便我有 我也不能透露
Right, because the Chronicoms will probe our brains
对 因为长生人会刺探我们的脑子
and blah, blah, blah,
什么什么的
and it's very dangerous, no one can know -- I get it.
这很危险 不能让任何人知道 我理解
We'll be reunited soon.
我们很快就能团聚
Because if you and Fitz don't...
因为如果你和菲兹不...
bump lemons... so to speak...
柠檬一下...就是那个...
You know, my mom is never going to exist,
我妈妈就不会存在
and then I won't be born...
我就不会出生
But, honestly, I've made so many mistakes in my life,
但老实说 我这辈子犯了那么多错误
I wouldn't mind a chance at a little do-over.
我倒不介意有机会重来一次
Wouldn't it be easier to prevent the mistakes
难道通过准备来避免犯错
through, say, preparation?
不是更容易吗
Letting you get back to work.
不打扰你工作了
Looks like it always did.
还是那个样
A good place to hole up.
藏身的好地方
Any year, right?
不管是哪年 是吧
History says S.H.I.E.L.D. abandoned this place in '72, but --
历史上神盾局于72年抛弃了这里 但...
You had to see it for yourself.
你得亲自来看看
I like the simple pleasures in life --
我喜欢人生的简单乐趣
a preserved timeline,
得以维系的时间线
an empty base, and good company.
空基地 好伴侣
Recon isn't the only reason why we're here.
我们不是单纯来侦查的
- You're for real? - Yeah.
-你真的假的 -嗯
Look, we left the plane alone.
我们单独离开了飞机
In, uh -- In my book,
在我看来
that constitutes as a date night.
这就算约会之夜了
I was wondering why you brought me here.
我还想你为什么带我来这里
I'm hardly even fit for recon.
我的状态做侦查都勉强
What if we run into complications, Mack?
如果我们遭遇了麻烦呢 迈克
You're damn fine at what you do,
你很擅长你的工作
with or without your powers.
不管有没有你的异能
They don't define you.
那个不能定义你
Then why do you call me Yo-Yo?
那你为什么喊我悠悠球
'Cause you always bounce back.
因为你总能满血复活
Something's different.
有什么变了
Glad you're enjoying yourself.
很高兴你玩得开心
Any word on Enoch?
有伊诺克的消息吗
You know, I'm worried
我担心
that it's more serious than we think.
情况比我们想的严重
Also, I might be drunk.
而且 我可能喝醉了
I think you might have discovered
我觉得你可能发现了
a new form of Contact High.
接触嗨的新方式
They're all three sheets to the wind.
他们都喝醉了
I'm at least one sheet to the wind.
我也至少是微醺了
I talked to the staff,
我问了员工
and, uh, they haven't seen Enoch in at least...
他们很久没见过伊诺克了 至少有
Good to know S.H.I.E.L.D. is going strong.
很高兴神盾局依然壮大
Just wish I knew what they were celebrating.
我真想知道他们在庆祝什么
Whatever it is, it seems to be centered on him.
不管是什么 似乎是围绕他的
If by Little Ricky you mean General Rick Stoner, then yes.
如果你说的小里奇是里克·斯托纳将军 那是的
He's top brass at S.H.I.E.L.D. You knew him?
他是神盾局高层 你认识他吗
I remember when he was an enlistee.
我还记得他刚来的时候
Poor kid couldn't tell a mag from a clip.
小可怜连枪都摆弄不明白
Alright, thank you. Thank you for coming.
好 谢谢 谢谢大家来
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I would like to thank all of you for being here today.
我想感谢大家今天到来
I know that you are all excited
我知道大家都期待着
to, uh, kick off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s next phase in global security.
开启神盾局全球安防的下一阶段
So please welcome the man responsible,
那么有请负责人
my boss and our friend,
我的上司和我们的朋友
Wilfred Malick.
威尔弗雷德·马利克
Freddy's still alive.
弗雷迪还活着
So good to be here.
很高兴能来
I got my start working in this gin joint,
我是从在这个酒馆工作起步的
long before it was a S.H.I.E.L.D. asset.
那时这里还不是神盾局的地方
Look how far we've come.
看看我们走了多远
From hiding underground, keeping vigilant watch,
从躲在地下 警惕守望
to having eyes in the sky,
到拥有了天空之眼
ensuring the Earth's safety.
确保地球的安全
Using targeting satellites and pinpoint laser telemetry,
利用锁定卫星和定点激光遥测技术
S.H.I.E.L.D. will now be able to neutralize hostiles
神盾局将可以消除任何地方的
anywhere in the world before they pose a threat.
任何敌人 甚至在他们构成威胁前
This sound familiar to you?
听上去耳熟吗
Sounds like Hydra's 40 years ahead of schedule.
看来九头蛇把计划提前了40年
So, these folks are secretly squids.
看来这些人都是暗桩了
No, just a few at the top are Hydra.
不 只有几个高层是九头蛇
Most are loyal S.H.I.E.L.D., like Stoner.
大部分都是忠诚的神盾局 比如斯托纳
Seems to me the joint is still pretty jazzed about Insight.
可我看这里的人都对洞察很兴奋
They think it'll keep the world safe.
他们以为它能保卫世界
Nobody figures it's a Hydra plot.
没人料到那是九头蛇的阴谋
Same happened in my time.
我们那时也是
So the past is doomed to repeat the present.
所以过去注定要重演
Any idea how Hydra got Insight so early?
知道九头蛇怎么会这么快完成洞察吗
I got a feeling it's the Chronicoms.
我猜是因为长生人
You sure, or is that just a trout in the milk?
你确定吗 还是只是牛奶里的鳟鱼
Trout in the milk.
牛奶里的鳟鱼
Must be old-timey speak.
看来是个老说法
We call it circumstantial evidence,
我们称之为旁证
so yes, but I like it.
所以是的 但我喜欢
The Chronicoms told me if I didn't take their deal,
长生人说如果我不肯接受他们的提议
they'd alter the timeline.
他们就会改动时间线
Keeping Malick alive past 1970 must be the first thread.
让马利克活过1970肯定是第一根线
You're saying the timeline is already broken.
你是说时间线已经被篡改了
So I died for nothing.
那我白死了
You look alive to me.
我看你可挺活
But maybe you should've left me.
但或许你们不该带我走
I could've stopped Hydra back then.
我本可在当时阻止九头蛇
No telling how that would've played out,
那结果还不一定会怎样呢
especially with the Chronicoms involved.
尤其是有长生人插手
Looks like we have some work to do.
看来我们有活儿要干了
Let's make the rounds,
我们去到处看看
get some intel on Project Insight.
打探下洞察计划的情报
Keep an eye out for Enoch.
并注意找伊诺克
You're kind of famous among S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
你在神盾局特工里可挺有名
You get made, the jig is up.
你被发现 我们就完了
Got it. I'll stay off the radar.
知道了 我不会引起注意的[躲避雷达]
Is that a thing? Off the radar?
还有这个说法吗 躲避雷达
We still have that.
我们还那么说
Want to buy a girl a drink?
要请姑娘喝一杯吗
Well, pardon me, miss, but as a commanding officer,
不好意思 小姐 但作为指挥官
purchasing you an alcoholic beverage
给你买酒
would be a violation of HR guidelines.
可是有违人力资源指导的
However, uh, if you need assistance,
但如果你需要帮助
I would be happy to use my privilege
我乐意利用我的权限
to flag down a server.
招一名服务员来
Agent Chastity McBride.
查茜蒂·麦克布莱德特工
Deputy HR Liaison.
人力资源副联络员
And I find your professional decorum refreshing.
你的职业礼仪真令人眼前一亮
Thank you, Agent McBride.
谢谢 麦克布莱德特工
attended a number of seminars.
参加过几次研讨会
You're a good man. I can tell.
你是个好人 我看得出
That's why I was thinking about transferring to your division.
所以我想转到你的部门
You should. I would very much enjoy working with you.
你是该来 我会很喜欢跟你共事的
From a professional standpoint.
从职业角度说
Professional. Of course.
职业角度 当然
how close is Insight to completion?
洞察的完成度有多高了
Well, not close enough. I wish we could launch today.
还不够高 真希望今天就能发射
We're still three years away,
我们还有三年的工程
1976 won't just be the bicentennial.
1976年将不止是两百年纪念
It will also be a new birth for freedom.
还将是自由的新生
My brother's so miserable at these things.
我弟弟可讨厌这种场合了
If Nathaniel had his way, he'd be at home
如果纳撒尼尔能说了算 他会待在家
listening to The Carpenters on his hi-fi.
用他的高保真听卡朋特乐队
So that must make you Gideon Malick.
你肯定是吉迪恩·马利克了
You've heard of me. That can't be a bad thing.
你听说过我 那总不是坏事
Yeah, well, everyone knows
是啊 大家都知道
you're in line to be the next big thing.
你将继承大业
Well, to be clear, it's not nepotism.
说清楚 这可不是裙带关系
Definitely earned my spot.
我绝对赢得了资格
But you must hear all the secrets about S.H.I.E.L.D. from your dad.
但你肯定从你爸爸那里听来了各种神盾局的秘密
Lately, he's been locked up in his windowless office all day,
他近来一直整天把自己关在他无窗的办公室里
but, uh, I'm in the loop.
但我也知道内情
But enough about my dad. Let's talk about us.
但不说我爸了 说说我们吧
Maybe you start by telling me your name.
或许你先告诉我你的名字吧
I actually have to get going, so...
我得走了 所以...
How about you stick around?
你留下吧
Maybe we could share some secrets of our own.
或许我们也可以有自己的秘密
Who's your new friend?
你的新朋友是谁
This is Gideon Malick.
这是吉迪恩·马利克
Gideon, this is --
吉迪恩 这是...
Honey, I think we need to go.
亲爱的 我们得走了
You're welcome for the drink.
酒不用谢了
Don't worry. I'll pay you back later.
别担心 我回头奉还
What was that about?
那怎么回事
Long story, but apparently,
说来话长 但看来
Freddy's son Nathaniel is still alive,
弗雷迪的儿子纳撒尼尔还活着
and he was also supposed to die in 1970.
他本来也该死在1970年的
Another change in the timeline.
又是时间线的变化
- Get any intel? - No.
-打探到什么了吗 -没有
But I did get a clue on where we could find some.
但我知道该去哪打探了
And Freddy Malick is responsible?
由弗雷迪·马利克负责
We suspect the Chronicoms kept him alive,
我们猜长生人帮他续命了
but we can't be sure 'til we get ahold of Enoch.
但联系上伊诺克前我们无法确定
And you still haven't found him yet?
你们还没找到他
I'm sure he'll turn up,
他肯定会出现的
and he knows how to contact us.
他知道怎么联系我们
You know, if you have his last whereabouts,
如果你知道他最后出现的地方
I can take point on the search.
我可以负责搜索
I appreciate your concern for a 30,000-year-old robot,
我理解你关心那台三万岁的机器人
but Project Insight is our priority.
但洞察计划才是首要的
I'll see what I can pull from radio chatter.
我看看能从无线电通讯上发现点什么
- Good luck. - You, too.
-祝你好运 -你也是
Malick's still alive?
马利克还活着
So Daisy was right. I should've taken him out.
黛西说对了 我是该干掉他
It's not your fault.
那不怪你
You made the right call to preserve the timeline.
你保护时间线是正确做法
No, to hell with the status quo.
不 去他的保持现状
Thousands of lives are at risk.
这事关成千上万的人命
Insight hasn't even launched yet.
洞察还没发射呢
But Insight is just the part that we know about.
但洞察只是我们知道的那部分
The guy's had three extra years.
他多活了三年
Who knows what else he's gotten into.
谁知道他还干了什么
All of this looks different.
这一切看上去都不同了
These guys have been busy.
他们真是没少忙活
It looks like they're rerouting power to something big.
他们似乎把电力转接到了什么大东西上
Probably nothing good.
可能不是好东西
Let's take the Quinjet and get back.
我们开昆式战斗机回去吧
What, are you worried?
怎么 你担心了
It's still S.H.I.E.L.D., just an active base.
这里仍是神盾局 只是一个在使用基地
You saw the man in blue.
你看到那制服男了
The Agent in the throwback uni?
穿旧制服的特工吗
Well, hell, I thought he looked pretty tight.
我还觉得他挺帅的
You ever see a James Bond movie, Mack?
你看过007电影吗 迈克
An underground base full of men in jumpsuits --
到处是身着连体衣的人的地下基地
He mentioned a windowless office.
他提到了一个无窗办公室
Malick must be using this space.
马利克肯定在使用这里
What, have you been here before?
怎么 你之前来过吗
It must be his new base of operations.
肯定是他的新行动基地
Hydra won't be needing this, will they?
九头蛇不会需要这个吧
Good thing about computers in 1973 --
1973年的电脑的好处就是
I have no idea what that means.
我完全不知道那什么意思
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
It's a list of targets for Insight.
这是洞察的目标名单
These are mostly S.H.I.E.L.D. assets.
大都是神盾局的人
That's 'cause he's just a kid now,
那是因为他现在还是孩子
but in a few decades, he becomes an Avenger.
但再过几十年 他会加入复仇者联盟
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
那是好事还是坏事
S-So they'll do a bad thing --
所以他们要做坏事
pick him off while he's still young.
趁他还小时干掉他
I'm starting to think you guys made the timeline
我开始觉得你们把时间线
worse than it was before.
搅得比之前糟了
We have no time to speculate.
我们没时间猜了
Speculate? This is more than just a trout in the milk.
猜 这可不仅是牛奶里的鳟鱼了
There's only one way Hydra could have gotten names from the future.
九头蛇只可能从一种途径知道未来的名字
They're here. Time to go.
他们出来了 该走了
Just wanted to thank you for coming in tonight.
我想谢谢你今晚来
It's an honor to serve S.H.I.E.L.D.
很荣幸服务神盾局
what's your name again?
你叫什么来着
- Patrick Kutik. - Right.
-帕查·库提[撼天动地者] -好
And remind me, where did you come from?
提醒我一下 你是哪里的
It's a little bit of quantitative.
现在是在搞量变
Some days, a lot of qualitative.
总有一天会成为质变
Have you ever been up to River's End?
你去过河尽镇吗
I just bought a house in town.
我刚在镇上买了栋房子
- I can't say that I have. - Yeah?
-我没去过 -是吗
My friends told me differently.
我朋友可不是这么说的
Did you really think I wouldn't remember you?
你真以为我不会记得你吗
Those are Chronicoms? They look --
那是长生人吗 他们看上去...
So, what's our play?
我们怎么办
We first met 40 years ago,
我们40年前就在这个房间里
I've lived an entire lifetime since then.
此后我度过了一辈子
What have you been doing?
你都做了什么
You should've taken our offer when you had the chance,
你真该在有机会时接受我们的提议
Surrender now, and we'll go easy on the rest of you.
现在投降 我们会对你们其他人仁慈些
Let us go, and the kid walks.
你放了我们 这孩子就活命
Nathaniel's got nothing to do with this.
纳撒尼尔跟此事无关
Doesn't belong here.
他不属于这里
I'd hate to do something we'd all regret.
我也不想做会让我们都后悔的事
So what's it gonna be?
到底怎么办
Stand down. Stand down!
放下枪
Sorry, kid. It's nothing personal.
抱歉 孩子 不是针对你
This is strange behavior.
好奇怪的行为
I had no choice. They have my son.
我别无选择 他们抓了我儿子
So S.H.I.E.L.D. takes hostages now?
神盾局还挟持人质了吗
Anything else you aren't telling me?
你还有什么没告诉我的吗
I'll explain later. Let's go.
回头解释 我们走
We got to find some wheels and get out of here.
我们得找辆车离开这里
Come with me if you want to continue to exist!
如果你们想继续存在就跟我走
Enoch, you're here.
伊诺克 你在这里
As I have been for the last 40 years.
我在这里待40年了
Sorry we left you behind,
抱歉我们丢下了你
thanks for the lift,
谢谢你来接我们
Consumer Reports gave this vehicle a five-star safety rating,
《消费者报告》给这辆车打了五星好评
and its fuel economy is best in class.
而且它也是最省油的
It's time we change the rules.
我们该改变规则了
So, Hydra's attempting Insight in 1973.
九头蛇想在1973年就启动洞察
With no Helicarriers.
尽管没有天空航母
According to Malick,
据马利克说
S.H.I.E.L.D. has a system of satellites and lasers,
神盾局有一套卫星和激光系统
which, as I say it, sounds really cool,
我这么说 听上去很酷
but it's definitely not cool.
但绝对不是好事
And it explains the launch pad at the Lighthouse.
这也解释了灯塔的发射平台
Must be where they're planning to send up the satellite.
他们肯定计划在那里发射卫星
Any idea who the targets are?
知道目标都是谁吗
Well, we found a dossier of mostly S.H.I.E.L.D. assets --
我们发现了一份名单 大都是神盾局的人
Bruce Banner, Nick Fury.
布鲁斯·班纳 尼克·弗瑞
Picking us off, one by one.
一个个干掉我们
If we move now, we can disable Insight
我们现在行动 就能破坏洞察
before it's launch capable.
让它无法发射
Guys, I think something's wrong.
各位 我觉得出问题了
They know we're coming,
他们知道我们要来
so we have to assume the Lighthouse is fortified with a battalion --
我们只能假设灯塔有重兵把守
Guys! Is it supposed to do that?
伙计们 那正常吗
Simmons, what's happening?
西蒙斯 怎么了
We're about to jump.
我们要跳了
Tell me you can override it.
你能超控它吧
I'm trying, but something's messed with the algorithm.
我在试 但有什么干扰了算法
How is that possible?
那怎么可能
The Chronicoms have changed plans.
长生人改变了计划
They're jumping early.
他们要提早跳跃了
To when?! Where are we going?
去什么时候 我们要去哪
I don't know! I can't control it!
我不知道 我无法控制
This is our only chance to stop Insight.
这是我们阻止洞察的唯一机会
We can't be on this ship.
我们不能待在飞船上
There's nothing else you could've done.
你也无能为力
How far did we jump?
我们跳了多远
Happy Bicentennial.
两百年纪念快乐
God bless America.
上帝保佑美国
We have the official green light.
我们已获得正式批准了
Project Insight is ready for launch.
洞察计划可以发射了
Well, then let's give them
那我们就让大家
the biggest darn fireworks they've ever seen.
看看史上最盛大的焰火吧
How the hell did we just jump three more years?
我们怎么又跳了三年
I told you, I don't know. We can't control it.
我说了 我不知道 我不能控制
Where have you been?
你都去哪了
Here. Where you abandoned me.
在这里 你们抛下我的地方
Without you, I feel like I've been...slipping.
没有你 我觉得我...状态不佳
Was I supposed to know that we would jump?
我该知道我们要跳吗
you are forgetting?
你忘事了吗
And getting confused. I --
我还觉得困惑
- I'm not sure -- - Have you told anyone else?
-我不确定 -你还跟谁说了吗
But why am I afraid to tell these --
但我为什么不敢说这些...
Everything will be fine.
一切都会没事的
Why did we just jump?
我们刚刚为什么跳了
Agent Sousa. I'm sorry.
苏萨特工 对不起
We're -- We are working on it,
我们还在研究
- but it's complicated. - Complicated.
-但这说来话长 -说来话长
Then explain it to me. I'm a big boy.
那就跟我解释 我是大人了
We don't f-fully understand --
我们并不完全理解
You're in charge, and you don't know how this works?!
你是负责人 你不知道这玩意的原理吗
Nobody understands the time drive.
没人理解时间驱动器
- That is by design. - So you're screwing with time,
-就是设计成这样的 -你们在玩弄时间
but you have no idea what you're doing.
却根本不清楚你们在做什么
Back off! She's trying.
别这么咄咄逼人 她尽力了
That's not good enough!
那不够好
You're playing with matches and burning the house down.
你们在玩火柴 烧掉了房子
Not until I get some answers.
我想要个答案
Lives are at stake.
这事关人命
I was taken out of my life for this.
我为此被带离了人生轨迹
It's launch day for Project Insight.
今天是洞察计划的发射日
It's better than the day after.
总比迟到一天好
We move fast, we stop that satellite.
我们快速行动 阻止卫星
How? The base is fortified by now.
怎么做 基地现在把守森严
And the Zephyr can't open fire. We'd give up our position.
和风不能开火 否则会暴露自己
We infiltrate on the ground. May and I can sneak in.
我们实地渗透进去 我和梅溜进去
We're gonna blow up the place?
我们要炸了那里吗
We're gonna flood it.
是淹了它
If we can position the charges right,
如果我们把炸药安放得当
we can rupture some leaks and fill the base with lake water.
就能撕开一些裂口 让湖水灌入基地
Which would set off evac protocol and shut down the launch.
那会触发撤离规程 阻止发射
If we can't tell S.H.I.E.L.D. from Hydra,
如果我们无法区分神盾局和九头蛇
our best bet is to clear everybody out.
最保险的办法就是清空所有人
We need the base empty
我们需要基地清空
to preserve its state in the timeline.
才能保护它原本的时间线
Hydra could be holding prisoners.
九头蛇可能关押了囚犯
They could get trapped in the flood.
他们可能困在大水里
That's where you come in.
这就需要你了
I need you to hack into the security system
我需要你黑入安保系统
and get us a surveillance feed.
给我们拿到监控信号
Once we have eyes,
我们有眼睛后
we'll scan and make sure no one is left behind.
就进行扫描 确保无人被落下
I'm going with her.
我跟她一起去
I'd rather be out there working the problem
我宁可出去解决问题
than in here where we disappear at any moment.
也不要待在这里 随时可能消失
What about Malick? We got a plan for him?
那马利克呢 我们有针对他的计划吗
The waves won't stop coming
如果不从时间线里移除他
until we remove him from the timeline.
还会有一波波的大浪
Coulson said Malick has an estate in River's End.
科尔森说马利克在河尽镇有处房子
I want you to take the Quinjet and find it.
开昆式战斗机去找到它
Malick's kind of my area of expertise now.
马利克现在是我的专长了
Good. Find Malick, and bring him in.
很好 找到马利克 抓他来
- And do what with him? - I don't know yet.
-然后怎么办 -我还不知道
We can't keep him locked up forever, Mack.
我们不能一直关着他 迈克
We'll figure it out.
我们再想办法
Just bring him in. The clock's ticking.
先抓他来 时间不多了
Had a feeling you'd be back today.
就猜到你今天会再来
You know, I have the best view in town for watching the launch.
我有镇上观看发射最好的视角
That is not why I am here.
我不是为那个而来
We need to talk about your transgression in New York.
我们得谈谈你在纽约的过失
That was three years ago.
那是三年前了
You're still angry about that?
你还在生气
Chronicoms do not get angry.
长生人不会生气
In fact, you taught us a lesson about human behavior that day.
事实上 你那天让我们了解了人类行为
- Did I? - You were handed victory
-是吗 -获得胜利
and the power to eradicate thousands of your foes.
并清除上千敌人的机会被送到了你手里
Yet you would have thrown it away to save one person.
但你却为救一人而丢弃了它
It only seemed that way.
只是你那么想
The fatal flaw in the human condition,
人性的致命缺点
which you'll now help us exploit.
你现在要帮我们利用它
Sibyl, our predictor,
茜玻 我们的预测人
has seen that S.H.I.E.L.D. will find you here.
预见到神盾局会到这里来找你
you will have leverage.
你就有筹码了
Why not just put these two on the list?
怎么不把这俩人加入名单
That would not be as effective.
那样效果不好
We want S.H.I.E.L.D. to reveal themselves,
我们要神盾局自己现身
to give up their position.
暴露他们的位置
You will deliver this message.
你要传达这个讯息
You do your thing. I got your back.
你做你的 我照应你
I'm guessing you don't really carry a piece, do you,
我猜你不带枪吧
seeing as you got that super serum powers.
毕竟你有超级血清异能
Yeah, it's not really a super serum thing.
其实不是超级血清
Didn't expect a straight answer out of you.
没指望你会直接回答我
How is there a firewall already?
怎么这就有防火墙了
Seems things just get worse the later in time you go.
似乎时间越往后情况越糟
I think this is my last stop.
我觉得我要留在这里了
It's okay. This is just a setback.
没事 这只是个挫败
My software will crack it.
我的软件能攻克它
It just needs... A minute to load.
就是需要点时间加载
Maybe you need a bigger computer.
或许你需要更大的电脑
That thing's... too small.
这玩意太小了
But only old people use it for calls.
但只有老人才用它打电话
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Yeah, you look --
你看上去...
you look okay for a guy who just aged 20 years.
作为刚老了20岁的人 你看上去不错
Looks like I missed a lot.
看来我错过了好多
This is just so weird and messed up,
这太奇怪 太乱套了
but the Chronicoms jumped, and we had to dive in after them.
但长生人跳了 我们只能跟上他们
wish I could've said some goodbyes.
希望我有机会跟人道别
We've got eyes in the base.
我们能看到基地了
The doors are unlocked.
门开了
Coulson, May, you're clear for entry.
科尔森 梅 你们可以进了
I'm digging these throwback uniforms.
我喜欢这旧制服
Covert and fashionable.
低调又时尚
Should get us past the security perimeter.
应该足以让我们通过外围安防了
We're at the first checkpoint.
我们到了第一道关卡
Kinda feels like back in the day.
感觉就像当初
We were good Agents together,
我们一起做好特工
regardless of what we became later.
不管我们后来成了什么
Just wondering if it'll ever feel that way again.
不知是否还能回到当初的感觉
I'm wondering if I'm ever going to feel anything again.
不知我还能不能再有任何感觉了
We're approaching the hangar.
我们靠近机库了
Copy that. I'm working on unlocking the next checkpoint.
收到 我在解锁下一个关卡呢
Just give me a sec.
给我点时间
Could you help open that panel?
可以帮忙打开那个面板吗
They told me if someone poked around in the system,
他们说如果有人想钻进系统
So happy you came back into my life.
真高兴你回到了我的生活中来
T-minus 5 minutes to launch.
倒计时5分钟发射
We're at the second checkpoint.
我们到第二道关卡了
Daisy, can you get us in?
黛西 你能让我们进去吗
Daisy, do you copy?
黛西 你收到吗
Simmons, I'm not getting a response.
西蒙斯 没有回答
Her signal has dropped.
她的信号消失了
Keep trying to reach her. We're running out of time.
继续联系她 我们要没时间了
Yeah, I didn't think I'd see you again either,
我也没想到还能再见到你
Actually, I had a notion that you'd turn up.
其实 我猜到你会出现了
Just like they said you would.
就像他们说的那样
We have a fine view of the launch -- moments away.
我们能清楚地看到发射 马上就开始了
Well, I hate to interrupt your otherwise leisurely afternoon --
我也不想打扰你原本悠闲的下午
The launch isn't happening.
发射不会成功的
- S.H.I.E.L.D. is shutting it down. - That so?
-神盾局在阻止它 -是吗
Because I can't escape the feeling
因为我总觉得
that you guys have no idea what you're up against.
你们根本不清楚你们面对的是什么
Well, then you can fill us in
你可以跟我们说说
'cause you're coming with us now.
因为你现在要跟我走
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
Cell blocks 1 through 6 are clear.
1到6号囚室没人
Any word from Daisy and Sousa?
黛西和苏萨有动静吗
Do you think they've been compromised?
你觉得他们被发现了吗
We're less than 5 minutes from launch.
离发射还有不到5分钟了
We have to get Coulson and May into position.
我们得让科尔森和梅就位
Is there some other way to bypass the security gates?
还有其他办法绕过安全门吗
Coulson, May -- new plan.
科尔森 梅 新计划
General Stoner! Wait.
斯托纳将军 等等
Agent McBride, is that you?
麦克布莱德特工 是你吗
I never thought I'd see you again.
没想到还会再见到你
General, I can't explain everything I'm about to say,
将军 我无法解释我要说的一切
but you have to believe me.
但你必须相信我
You cannot launch that satellite.
你不能发射卫星
Chastity, who is this man?
查茜蒂 这男人是谁
S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated by a Hydra cell,
神盾局被一个九头蛇小组渗透了
aided by sentient time-traveling aliens.
还有穿越时空的有意识外星人在协助他们
Synthetic or organic?
合成人还是有机人
A combination of both, actually.
其实算是两者结合吧
Sounds problematic. Well...
听上去是个麻烦
this could take some doing.
这可不好办
That's why we need you to suspend the launch protocol,
所以我们需要你暂停发射规程
- and then we can -- - Chastity, what are you --
-然后我们... -查茜蒂 你干吗...
I was getting through to him.
我都要说服他了
He felt otherwise.
他可不那么想
- Sorry, sir. - T-minus 3 minutes to launch.
-抱歉 长官 -倒计时3分钟发射
If you keep fighting the Chronicoms,
如果你们继续跟长生人斗
things are only going to get messier.
情况只会越来越糟
We have something you'll desperately want.
我们有你迫切想要的东西
Will you quit talking? Let's go.
省省吧 跟我们走
It's time you answer for your crimes.
你该为自己的罪行付出代价了
The ones you've committed and the ones you're about to.
你已犯下的 和即将犯下的罪行
The dominos are already falling.
多米诺骨牌已经在倒下了
The Chronicoms knew exactly how this was going to unfold.
长生人很清楚将发生什么
They let you think that you had a fighting chance...
他们让你们以为你们有一线机会
T-minus 2 minutes to launch.
倒计时2分钟发射
...but they were always 10 steps ahead.
但他们一直都领先了10步
And even if you figure out what's going on,
就算你们搞明白了一切
there's nothing you can do...
你们也无能为力
because the Chronicoms see everything.
因为长生人能看到一切
They see what you're going to do,
他们看到你们打算做什么了
and they know exac--
他们很清楚...
They see that coming?
他们料到这个了吗
What did you just do?
你做了什么
He's supposed to be dead, right?
他早该死了 是吧
T-minus 1 minute to launch.
倒计时1分钟发射
- Charge is in position. - ...55...
-炸药已就位 -55
- we're ready to detonate on your signal. 53...
-我们准备引爆 等你信号 -53
Waiting on your signal, Mack.
等你信号 迈克
Are those prisoners?
那是犯人吗
They're my parents.
他们是我父母
If Coulson and May flood the base...
如果科尔森和梅淹了基地
...then they'll drown.
他们就会淹死
We can't let it launch.
我们不能让它发射
Mack, this is our only chance.
迈克 这是我们唯一的机会
Get your hands up, now.
手举起来 马上
- Initiate countermeasures. - Mack, are you saying that --
-启动应对措施 -迈克 你是说
I'm saying arm the damn missiles.
让该死的导弹就绪
Missiles detonated on impact.
导弹击中爆炸
Insight has been destroyed.
洞察已被销毁
But we just gave up our position.
但我们也暴露了位置
Round glasses. Total "Mein Kampf" vibe.
圆眼镜 很《我的奋斗》的感觉
You can't miss him.
你绝不会认错
No, Daniel Whitehall.
不 是丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
Daniel. Cell block D.
丹尼尔 D囚区
No, I don't want to see the old man.
不 我不想见那老头
I just want his instructions.
我只想得到他的指示
Detailed instructions.
详尽指示
Yes, genius, I want them written down.
对 天才 都写下来
He had a theory about transferring enhanced abilities surgically.
他有个关于通过手术转移异能的理论
I'm gonna find out if it works.
我要试试那是否能成功