神盾局特工 第七季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7 第6集: 适者生存 Adapt or Die

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚 / 冒险

导演: 凯文·坦查隆 / 尼娜·洛佩兹-克拉多

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 温明娜 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 安维尔·乔卡亚 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 达伦·巴内特 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 格雷格·芬利 / 托比亚斯·耶


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I present to you Project Insight.
容我介绍洞察计划
We move fast, we stop that satellite.
我们快速行动 阻止卫星
If we can position the charges right,
如果我们把炸药安放得当
we can fill the base with lake water.
就能让湖水灌入基地
Which would set off evac protocol and shut down the launch.
那会触发撤离规程 阻止发射
So happy you came back into my life.
真高兴你回到了我的生活中来
Something's wrong.
出问题了
I feel like I've been...slipping.
觉得我...状态不佳
You are forgetting?
你忘事了吗
We want S.H.I.E.L.D. to reveal themselves.
我们要神盾局自己现身
S.H.I.E.L.D. will find you here. And when they do,
神盾局会到这里来找你 到时候
you will have leverage.
你就有筹码了
My parents. They'll drown.
我父母 他们会淹死
- Abort. - We can't let it launch.
-放弃 -我们不能让它发射
Insight has been destroyed.
洞察已被销毁
But we just gave up our position.
但我们也暴露了位置
漫威出品
All life follows these patterns.
所有生命都遵循这些规律
Eroded coastlines, seashells,
遭侵蚀的海岸线 贝壳
leaves.
叶子
A new world blooms beneath your feet.
新世界就在你脚下绽放
Can you feel it?
你能感觉到吗
I feel the weight of Malick's death.
我能感觉到马利克之死的沉重
Of Insight being destroyed.
洞察被毁的沉重
Is that the world you envisioned?
那是你所设想的世界吗
As one branch dies, a new one bears fruit.
一根树枝死去 另一根则结果
Do not speak in metaphor, Sibyl.
别打哑谜 茜玻
Your path has led to disaster.
你的道路引向了灾难
Has it?
是吗
S.H.I.E.L.D. revealed their ship to destroy Insight.
神盾局为击毁洞察暴露了飞船
We have their location.
我们知道他们的位置了
Malick's son captured Daisy Johnson.
马利克的儿子抓住了黛西·约翰逊
They are divided.
他们分散了
And Alphonso Mackenzie's parents
阿方索·麦肯锡的父母
will force them into the Lighthouse.
将迫使他们进入灯塔
They are reckless.
他们很冲动
They have begun to bend under stress.
他们是开始承受不住压力了
You wish to overwhelm them.
你想让他们难以招架
I do.
是的
Begin the next phase.
开始下一阶段
I will wake the Hunters one by one.
我会一个个地唤醒猎人
We must continue to adapt.
我们得继续适应
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
时间轴 念念 Avis 西查 后期 饿得慌
翻|校|监 一时SOLO一时爽一直SOLO一直爽草
神盾局特工第七季 第六集
遥测信号丢失
We have zero booster reading.
助推器读数为零
Radar is picking up a debris field.
雷达检测到了一片废墟
Copy.
收到
Confirm air-to-air missile strike.
确认空对空导弹袭击
Insight is down.
洞察已毁
We know the rocket is dead.
我们知道火箭被毁了
Find me the ship that killed it.
找到击毁它的飞船
Sir.
长官
So, sucker punching me wasn't enough.
好啊 偷袭我还不够
You're saboteurs.
你们是破坏者
Your friends blew up my rocket.
你们的朋友炸了我的火箭
On the Fourth of July.
还是在国庆节
You didn't want that thing to reach orbit, General.
你不希望那玩意进入轨道的 将军
You would have found that out the hard way.
不然你会以痛苦的方式明白原因
Because time-traveling robots
因为时穿机器人
would have turned their deadly lasers upon the earth?
会把它们的致命激光瞄准地球吗
More or less. Yeah.
差不多吧
And you.
This was destined for a celebratory barbecue, Chastity.
这本是用来做庆祝烧烤的 查茜蒂
That's not your real name, is it?
那都不是你本名吧
Melinda May. I'm not an HR liaison.
梅琳达·梅 我也不是人力资源联络人
I think he got that from the bag of explosives.
我觉得他看到那一袋炸药就猜到了
Sir.
长官
We have the hostile bogey.
我们发现了敌方飞行器
All right, now we're talking.
好 这才像样
It's a faint signal. We're working on it.
信号微弱 但我们在追踪了
They shouldn't be able to track Z1.
他们不应该能追踪和风1号
Advanced Integrated Tracking System.
先进综合追踪系统
Little gift from our friend, Mr. Malick.
我们的朋友 马利克先生送的小礼物
They'll be blown out of the sky.
他们会在天上被炸飞的
They had to see us.
他们肯定看到我们了
We launched a missile in broad daylight.
我们大白天发射了导弹
All signals are quiet, even with the Quinjet docking.
没有任何信号 昆式战斗机对接时也是
Well, keep scanning, and re-engage cloaking.
继续扫描 重启隐形
Glad to see you. Where's Malick?
见到你们很高兴 马利克呢
It's complicated. We went there. He was waiting for us --
说来话长 我们去时 他正等着我们
He's dead. I shot him.
他死了 我打死了他
That wasn't the order, Agent Shaw.
你的命令可不是这样 肖特工
Yeah, but he kept making waves.
对 但他总制造大浪
I thought it was best to --
我觉得最好还是...
Damn it, that wasn't the order!
该死 那不是你的命令
I don't have time to deal with you right now.
我现在没时间处置你
We need to get moving.
我们得快走
You got a 20 on Daisy and Sousa?
你知道黛西和苏萨的位置吗
I checked every camera feed in the Lighthouse.
我查看了灯塔的所有监控信号
No sign of them.
不见他们的踪影
I can't be out my strongest fighter.
我不能失去我最强的战士
Deke, stay put.
迪克 待在这里
I want every scanner on this ship searching --
调用飞船所有扫描装置搜寻...
But I know the Lighthouse. Your parents could be --
但我了解灯塔 你父母可能...
Running out of time.
要没时间了
There's no debate on this.
这事没得商量
I blew up the one reason
我炸掉了长生人
those Chronicoms had to keep them alive.
留他们一命的唯一理由
I need to get in there now.
我得马上过去
There's another reason -- It's a trap.
还有个理由 那是陷阱
I don't have a choice.
我没有选择
Which is why I'm coming with you.
所以我要跟你去
And there's no debate on that.
这事也没得商量
I'll start pre-flight.
我去做飞行准备
Simmons, scan for Daisy and Sousa,
西蒙斯 搜索黛西和苏萨
and while you're at it, scan for the enemy ship.
同时 搜索敌船
We gave up our position.
我们暴露了位置
That may cause them to give up theirs.
他们可能也会暴露自己
Yes, Director.
是 局长
Let's bring the pain to them for once.
这次我们去打击他们吧
The launch silo's our only chance of getting in
发射井是他们封锁基地前
before they lock down the base.
我们唯一的进路
It's bad enough we don't have a plan,
我们没有计划就够糟了
now there's probably no way out.
现在可能还没法出来了
We're good under pressure.
我们扛得住压力
Today's the Bicentennial.
今天是两百年纪念
My parents threw a picnic at the lake.
我父母在湖边办了野餐
Whole family.
一大家都去了
Rocket pops and raising hell with my cousins.
火箭升空 我跟堂表亲们疯闹
It's not supposed to be like this.
不该是这样的
The Chronicoms are trying to get into your head, Mack.
长生人就想扰乱你的心 迈克
This isn't exactly how I'd imagined you'd meet my parents.
我没想到你会是这样见到我父母
But what a first impression, huh?
但多精彩的第一印象啊
Welcome to the Lighthouse.
欢迎来到灯塔
We have enacted Lockdown Protocol.
我们已启动了封锁规程
All movement is prohibited.
禁止一切行动
Who initiated Lockdown?
谁启动了封锁
It wasn't my order.
不是我的命令
And today of all days,
尤其是今天
all orders come from me.
一切命令都该由我下达
They're using the lockdown to divide and conquer the base.
他们在利用封锁来对基地分而治之
I didn't bring you here to speak.
我不是抓你来说话的
Lighthouse anti-aircraft batteries
灯塔的防空炮
have locked onto the bogey, sir.
已锁定了飞行器 长官
I haven't ordered that yet.
我还没下令呢
The missiles have begun their arming sequence.
导弹已开始瞄准了
The system is running on its own.
系统在自行运转
Anything computerized has been hijacked.
一切电脑控制系统都被劫持了
Agent, do not fire on that ship until I tell you to!
特工 我没下令不要朝飞船开火
Go downstairs and rip out the mainframe if you have to.
如果有必要 去楼下直接拆了主机
You're too late.
你来不及了
Sir...
长官
missiles are away.
导弹已发射
Incoming!
遭遇火力
Three missiles inbound!
三颗导弹来袭
Prepare yourselves for extreme G's!
准备好承受极限重力
Good to see you move.
你可算动了
My head.
我的脑袋
I can barely...
我都没法...
Feels like there's cement running through my veins.
感觉好像我血管里流着水泥
Drugs.
那是药效
Haven't been this messed up since the field hospital.
上次这么难受还是在野战医院
I want to hea-- hear that story
等我能记住了
when I... I can remember it.
一定听你讲讲那故事
I can't quake.
我震不了
Malick's little psycho...
马利克的小变态
Psycho?
变态
That's unfair -- and very well-timed.
这话不公平 但时机刚好
Right as I'm walking in.
正好在我走进来时说
Nathaniel.
我是纳撒尼尔
The two of you took me hostage --
你俩挟持了我
changed my life.
改变了我的人生
Yeah. How about you unchain us,
嗯 不如你给我们解开
and we can hug it out?
大家抱抱吧
And Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D. can be together at last.
九头蛇和神盾局就终于能在一起了
Hydra?
九头蛇
I-I look like Hydra to you?
你觉得我像九头蛇吗
Take a look at Ron's suit.
看看罗恩的西服
Guy's here 'cause he's got mouths to feed,
他干这个是因为他要养家
not 'cause he worships a space octopus.
不是因为他崇拜太空章鱼
No. Religion's not really my thing.
不 我不怎么信奉宗教
I don't want to know what your thing is, kid.
我才不想知道你对什么感兴趣 小子
But it's you, Daniel.
但就是你啊 丹尼尔
You're my thing.
我就对你感兴趣
Come on.
别这样
Danny.
丹尼
You know. I know.
你知道 我知道
Daisy here can move things without touching them.
黛西可以不用碰就移动东西
And you?
你呢
You either fought the Krauts in diapers
你要么是穿着尿布去打德国鬼子的
or you're aging much slower
要么就是衰老得
than the other 60-somethings I know.
比一般60岁人慢得多
Yeah, he's not what you think. He's not --
他不是你想的那样 他不是...
You mean he's not an Inhuman?
你是说他不是异人吗
He'd better hope he is.
他最好是
See, uh, the family business --
你瞧 家族事业
I dabble, but, um, nothing really spoke to me.
我有所涉猎 但一直不怎么感兴趣
Until I met you.
直到我遇见了你
Saw what you could do.
看到了你的本事
You haven't even seen the half of it.
你还没见识到真正厉害的呢
I really hope not.
那太好了
And a cool thing to say, by the way.
这话好酷
Your whole vibe is just...great.
你整个气场都...好棒
That's why you took us hostage, to find out --
所以你才挟持了我们 想知道
"Hostage" would imply
"挟持"的意思
that I'm using you as collateral to get what I want
是我在拿你们当索取我想要的东西的筹码
when, in fact, everything I want is right here,
但事实上 我想要的一切都在这里了
flowing through your veins.
在你们血管里流淌
This isn't the super serum. This is genetics.
这不是什么超级血清 这是基因
Yeah, but I'm rich. It, uh, cuts down some barriers.
对 但我有钱 能够打破一些屏障
Plus, Hydra families keep in touch.
再说 九头蛇家族都有联系
I mean, Dr. Reinhardt has some very helpful tips.
莱因哈特博士给出了一些很有用的建议
What's he always saying?
他一向是怎么说的来着
"Discovery requires experimentation."
"想有发现就要实验"
Dr. Reinhardt? Didn't we catch him in the war?
莱因哈特博士 我们不是在战时抓住他了吗
Yes, and thank you for your service.
对 多谢你的奉献
My generation just does not say it enough.
我们这代人"谢谢"说得太少了
You mean Daniel Whitehall.
你是指丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
I will crush you...
我要灭了你...
Yes.
Do it.
来吧
Just one bone shaker, and it's over.
震碎一根骨头就行
Show me what makes you so special.
让我看到你的特别之处
We start with her.
我们从她开始
No.
This base just shot down a plane full of good agents.
这个基地刚击落了一架载着好特工的飞机
They blew up the country's most important defense system.
他们炸毁了国家最重要的防御系统
Of course we fired on them.
我们当然要对他们开火
You didn't fire.
不是你开的火
Someone took over the Lighthouse, as we warned.
有人夺下了灯塔的控制权 我们警告你了
Imagine I believe you, and we've been infiltrated.
假如我相信你 我们是被渗透了
What am I looking for?
那我该找什么
They're partially synthetic humanoids.
他们是半合成人型机器人
They don't quite act like us, but to blend in,
他们的行为不与我们完全一样 但为了融入
they do steal and wear our faces.
他们会偷走并使用我们的脸
They take our faces?
他们偷我们的脸
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
They're called Chronicoms.
他们叫长生人
And your name is Chastity McBride.
你叫查茜蒂·麦克布莱德
Insight was my first post out of the Academy.
洞察是我离开学院后的第一个职位
Hell of a mess you made.
都被你们搞砸了
Enjoy your time in prison.
在监狱里好好待着吧
Easy, Kojak.
别激动 寇切科
Try to hold ourselves to a professional demeanor.
尽量保持专业性
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
Ford requested you down in the basement in person, sir.
福特请您亲自去地下室 长官
They've got something.
他们有发现
See?
We're handling this.
我们能搞定
Let us help.
让我们帮忙吧
Did you pay Fred Malick a visit?
你去找过弗雷德·马利克吗
Yes. He's Hydra.
对 他是九头蛇
Not anymore. He's dead, so...
现在不是了 他死了 所以...
you just stay here.
你们待在这里
There's something wrong with that Agent.
那个特工不对劲
I know.
是啊
You'd think someone named Stoner
名字叫斯托纳[嗑药者]
- would be a little more fun -- - No.
-还以为他能更有趣些呢 -不
The woman.
那女人
I felt nothing.
我毫无感觉
Like you.
就像对你
She's a Chronicom.
她是长生人
All the cloaking in the world won't help if we're smoking.
如果我们冒烟了 再怎么隐形都没用
The fire's out, okay? It's out.
火灭了 好吗 火灭了
We have a more pressing issue.
我们还有更要紧的问题
No.
What is that?
那是什么
What was that?! And -- just guessing --
那怎么回事 我就是乱猜
how's it gonna kill us?
它会怎么要我们的命
所有系统报警
警告: 时间屏障不完整
When the Drive jumps, it takes the Zephyr with it
驱动器跳跃的时候 会带上和风一起走
due to a network of cables that encompass the ship.
这是得益于包裹着飞船的缆线网络
It carries the current from the drive
它将驱动器的电流
to the shielding around the Zephyr.
传输至环绕和风的屏障
Without the shielding intact,
如果屏障受损
only parts of the ship would jump away,
那么飞船就不能完整跳跃
and what remains would be pulverized
而剩下的部分就会被粉碎
like a Xandarian snail in a liquifactor.
就像液化器里的山达尔蜗牛
Why do you sound so calm about that?!
你怎么听上去那么平静
And we could jump at any moment,
我们随时可能跳跃
so we need to fix this immediately.
所以我们得马上修复它
Okay, so what do we do now?
好吧 我们现在怎么办
The power regulator -- take a look at it.
功率调节器 去看看
You start there,
你去处理那个
and Enoch and I will rewire the control panel.
伊诺克和我给控制板改接线路
Consider it done.
没问题
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Shouldn't I know how to fix this?
我不是该知道要怎么修吗
Why can't I remember how to fix it?
我怎么不记得要怎么修了
Don't worry, Jemma Simmons.
别担心 珍玛·西蒙斯
It will be all right.
会没事的
But we must act now.
但我们必须马上行动
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
God, what now?
天啊 又怎么了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事
We're here to get you out.
我们是来救你们走的
What are you doing, man?
你干什么呢 伙计
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, sir, ma'am.
对不起 先生 女士
I just got carried away.
我太激动了
Who are you?
你是谁
This is Agent Rodriguez.
这是罗德里格斯特工
She's my girlfriend.
她是我女朋友
I don't think these strangers care about that,
我想这些陌生人不在意这个的
Director Mack... Lemore.
迈克...林摩局长
You can call me Elena, and please excuse my partner.
你们喊我埃琳娜就好 多包涵我的搭档
He's just happy that you guys are safe.
他就是很高兴你们都安全
I'm John. She's Lilla.
我是约翰 这是莉拉
Sorry. This whole day has been a nightmare.
抱歉 今天真是噩梦一般
I'm sure it has.
当然了
But if you do what we say and we keep moving,
但只要你们听我们的 跟我们走
we will get you home.
我们就能送你们回家
We were food shopping for a party.
我们本来在为派对买食物
Men just came right up to us in the parking lot and took us.
突然就有人在停车场找上并抓走了我们
Why?
为什么
Collateral.
筹码
But I don't get it. We're nobody.
但我不懂 我们是无名小卒
You're not nobody.
你们不是无名小卒
I just wish I had a better explanation.
我也希望我能更好地解释
If everything goes right,
如果一切顺利
we can bypass the people that took you.
我们可以绕过抓你们的人
They're cowards.
他们是懦夫
Whatever they wanted, our plane is nearby.
不管他们想干什么 我们的飞机就在附近
You'll be safe soon.
你们很快就安全了
What exactly happens if we can't avoid them, sir?
如果我们避不开他们会怎么样 先生
Then you find cover.
那你们找掩护
And you -- you don't have to call me "sir."
你...不必喊我"先生"
It's -- It's just "Mack."
喊我"迈克"就好
We've unlocked an elevator to the basement.
我们打开了一个通向地下室的电梯
Something is definitely screwing with the mainframe.
绝对有什么在操控主机
Can't just rip it out?
不能暴力拆除吗
We need your authority override to reboot the systems, sir.
我们需要你的超控权限来重启系统 长官
Welcome to the Lighthouse.
欢迎来到灯塔
- Computers. - We have enacted Lockdown Protocol.
-电脑 -我们已启动了封锁规程
My own face is aiding the damn enemy today.
我的脸今天帮助了敌人
Turn it off.
关掉它
We'll remove your face ASAP, sir.
我们马上就移走你的脸 长官
Don't get wise, Agent King.
别打趣 金特工
I'm telling you, she is a Chronicom.
相信我 她是长生人
She had the same void of emotions that I get from you.
我对她跟对你一样 感受不到感情
But she showed emotion. She had a personality.
但她显露了情绪 她有个性
She was the person Stoner knew.
她是斯托纳了解的人
Chronicoms can't mimic that.
长生人无法模仿那个
You can.
你就可以
I'm not like them.
我跟他们不一样
I may not be what I used to be, but I'm not one of them.
我或许跟以前不一样了 但我不是他们
But she was.
但她是
So we need to warn them --
我们得提醒他们
And I don't appreciate this attitude from you.
我不喜欢你这态度
I don't have attitude.
我没有态度
That's my point.
我就这意思
Not having attitude is my attitude?
没态度就是我的态度
Yes.
I don't know what's going on inside you,
我不知道你在想什么
but you're smart.
但你很聪明
You're smart enough to know that this --
你足够聪明 知道
it's not simple for me,
这对我并不容易
and -- and I would turn to you for...
我本会向你寻求...
- For what? - I don't know. For --
-寻求什么 -我不知道 寻求
For validation?
认可吗
Maybe, Melinda. Something.
或许吧 梅琳达 反正该有点什么
- I died, and I came back. - Yeah.
-我死了 我又活了 -是啊
I didn't ask for that.
我又没想要这样
But here we are.
但还不是这样了吗
And, okay, you don't feel.
好吧 你没有感觉
But you won't even tell me what you think.
但你都不告诉我你的想法
You want to know what I think?
你想知道我的想法
Yeah.
You never die.
你从不会死
You always come back.
你总复活
You know how many times I've mourned you?
你知道我为你哀悼了多少次吗
I'm not doing it again.
我不想再来一次了
And I'm certainly not doing it for a decoy
我更不要哀悼一个有模拟人格的
with a simulated personality!
生化机器人替身
Thank you! There she is!
谢谢 她终于出现了
Don't look now, but your emotions are coming back.
现在别看 但你的情绪在恢复
Unless you just picked that up from watching me.
除非你是刚刚看我学的
They're mimicking me. Adapting.
他们在模仿我 适应
Are we done sharing now?
我们交心够了吧
On the train.
在火车上
He said they adapt.
他说他们会适应
They saw me and realized they could steal personalities.
他们看到我 便意识到他们还可以窃取个性
What if they're doing that?
如果他们就在那么做呢
What if they have a method of taking our memories,
如果他们找到了办法窃取我们的记忆
our identities, and uploading them into Chronicom bodies?
我们的身份 并上传到长生人身体中呢
Replace the Agents, use them to take over.
换掉特工 利用他们夺取控制
Yeah.
And General Stoner's next.
斯托纳将军就是下一个
What the hell?
搞什么
Nooooo!
Ford. What is so important?
福特 什么事那么要紧
Sorry, sir. We needed your override authority
抱歉 长官 我们需要你的超控权限
to take back mainframe control.
来夺回主机的控制权
Whatever gets us up and running.
只要能让我们恢复运行就行
All right, come on. This way.
好了 来 这边
Another dead end?
又是死胡同
We should go another way.
我们该走另一边的
Our jet's on the other side of that door.
我们的飞机就在那扇门后
We're exactly where we need to be.
我们就该来这里
This is not where I'm supposed to be today!
但我今天不该在这里
I picked the safest route possible. Trust me.
我选的是最安全的路线 相信我
I'll trust you
等我背后
when my back's not up against a three-ton steel wall.
不是三吨钢板墙了 我才会相信你
I'm trying.
我尽力了
But he's trying me.
但他真让我火大
He doesn't know you.
他不了解你
It's not about you.
这不是冲你
We've got two boys at home.
我们家里有俩儿子
Well, I can't solve that problem just yet.
这问题我暂时还解决不了
But I do know if I can't fix one thing...
但我知道 如果我解决不了一个问题
You fix another.
就解决另一个
Yeah.
The thing is, the, uh -- the locks on this blast door
问题是 这防爆门上的锁
are a lot like the brake calipers on a car.
很像车上的制动钳
They clamp onto the door?
它们钳着门吗
We bust the locks, the door slides open.
我们撬开锁 门就能轻松滑开
And we go home.
我们就能回家了
Think you can help me with that?
你能帮帮我吗
Brute force won't work against the rotors, but...
蛮力对转子是没用的 但是
think we could find the hydraulics line and cut it?
你觉得我们能找到液压线 切断它吗
Yeah. Yeah, that'd work.
嗯 那应该行
Bring in another Hunter up for the next conversion.
带下一个猎人上来转化
Never keep your back to a door.
永远不要背对门
I believe you!
我相信你
I'm sorry you had to learn about it this way, General.
很抱歉你要这样了解真相 将军
Agent Ford attacked me.
福特特工袭击了我
This is a Chronicom replacement room.
这是一间长生人替换室
The table copies your mind to him.
这桌子能把你的思想复制给他
Then they take your face.
然后他们夺走你的脸
Those were friends.
那都是朋友
It's...them? They're dead?
是他们吗 他们死了吗
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
This device is out of commission.
这台装置不能用了
They won't take anyone else.
他们别想再夺取别人了
They've still got my agents trapped down in this base.
他们仍把我的特工困在了这基地里
We need to get people out, regroup topside.
我们得带大家上去 重新部署
What about Mack?
那迈克怎么办
You know he'd came in for his parents.
他肯定会为救父母进来
He'll be finding his way out with them.
他肯定在跟他们找出路
That's good. Link up with him.
很好 去跟他汇合
What are you doing?
你要干什么
This is the very bottom of the Lighthouse, right?
这里是灯塔最底层了吧
They mentioned bringing more Chronicoms up.
他们提到要叫更多长生人上来
I'm gonna see where they're coming from.
我要看看他们是从哪冒出来的
Okay. Any more, and we'll kill the golden goose.
好 再继续只会害死金鹅
Let her recover.
让她恢复一下
Be careful!
小心
You're not bouncing some drunk from the bar.
你不是在收拾酒吧的醉汉
What did you do?
你做了什么
Took as much blood and spinal fluid
在她能承受的范围尽量抽取了
as I thought she could handle.
血液和脊髓液
A couple glands.
几条腺体
Now I got to synthesize it all and transfuse it to me.
现在我可以进行合成 再传输给我
Now, I know, it's risky, but, uh...
我知道这有风险 但是...
I want to try new things.
我想尝试新东西
If it doesn't work, we'll switch from needles to knives.
如果不行 我们就不用针 改用刀了
Daisy?
黛西
Jiaying. It happened...
嘉颖 发生过
It happened before.
这发生过
Stay with me.
保持清醒
What do you mean this happened before?
什么叫发生过
Jiaying.
嘉颖
I ca--
我...
Jiaying.
嘉颖
You wanted to hear my story, right?
你想听我的故事 是吗
Right, well,
好啊
I think it was, uh,
那件事有些
foggy.
模糊了
I can't really remember the hit,
我并不记得中弹的情形了
but I came to,
但我醒来时
and my leg was a pulpy mess...
我的腿已血肉模糊
and I was completely alone.
我完全孤身一人
Okay.
And then Mike Stephens showed up.
然后麦克·斯蒂芬斯出现了
And the thing about Mike is he was a resolute ass.
麦克这臭小子很坚决
He would never shut up.
他特别能说
He was always bullying the new guys,
他总欺负新兵
stole cigs.
偷烟
But that day,
但那天
he just kept talking to me...
他一直对我说话
...carried me back from the line.
把我从火线扛了回去
Wake up. Okay?
醒醒 好吗
Stay awake, okay?
保持清醒 好吗
For the next couple hours, he stayed with me.
接下来几小时里 他一直陪着我
When the Germans advanced,
德军进攻
when the cold got so bad I thought we would freeze,
天气冷到我以为我们要冻死时
he just kept telling me, "We are going home."
他还是一直跟我说"我们一定能回家"
And then at some point, I was in a field stretcher, and, uh...
后来 我就躺在了野地担架上 但是
Mike wasn't.
麦克没有
So...consider my yapping
把我的喋喋不休
as a way of passing on the favor.
当做传递他的善意吧
We are going home, Agent Johnson.
我们一定能回家 约翰逊特工
You hear me? We're going home.
听到了吗 我们一定能回家
But you have got to fight.
但你必须有斗志
Plenty of fight left in ya after all.
看来你还剩不少斗志呢
What the hell?
搞什么
Nana, wake up. Something happened.
外婆 醒醒 出事了
Enoch's a traitor.
伊诺克是叛徒
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Deke?
迪克
Deke...
迪克
what have you done?
你做了什么
Bad time?
不方便吗
Keep pushing, Huggies.
继续推 大块头
I call him Turtleman.
我喊他小乌龟
'Cause he slowly won you over?
因为他是慢慢赢得你的心的吗
Slow and steady wins the race.
慢而稳才能赢得比赛
Damn it!
该死
Sorry.
抱歉
Here, take this.
给 拿着
Yo-Yo, stay here, keep working the door.
悠悠球 待在这里 继续开门
Where are you going?
你去哪
To make sure they don't come anywhere near you guys.
确保他们不能接近你们
Where am I?
我在哪
In a virtual space.
在虚拟空间里
Advantage of a digital mind.
数码头脑的优势
I mean, where's my body?
我的身体在哪
Surrounded by Hunters in our time ship.
被我们时空飞船上的猎人环绕着
It appears underground,
它出现在地下
which is why you've had difficulty finding it.
所以你们一直找不到它
And who are you?
你是谁
Sibyl.
茜玻
They call me the Predictor,
他们称我为预测人
but I simply read the Time Streams.
但我只不过是读时间流
Are you saying you see the future?
你是说你能看到未来
I see the past
我能看到过去
as written by a single future --
它被一个未来定义
a tree grown,
一棵长大的树
but also the many trees it could've grown to be.
但也能看到它本可以成为的各种树
A predictor and a poet. Sweet.
预测人兼诗人 不错啊
Definitely not like any Chronicom I've met.
绝对不像其他我见过的长生人
Nor are you.
你也是
Again, I'm not a --
再说一遍 我不是...
You know, people keep making that mistake today.
今天大家总在这个问题上犯错
But you're not a person.
但你不是人
What do you think you are?
你觉得你是什么
One of many pressing questions.
这是很多要紧问题中的一个
But you seem to answer anything I ask.
但你似乎对我问无不答
I see no reason not to.
为什么不呢
Then this should be interesting.
那这要有趣了
Enoch had you unconscious
伊诺克把你弄昏了
and was implanting something in your brain.
还在你脑子里植入了什么
All of my actions were completely on the up.
我的行为都没问题
Yeah, and completely misguided.
对 但完全是乱来
Forget what you saw. Enoch is a friend.
忘记你看到的吧 伊诺克是友军
No, no, what I just saw was Creepytown, USA,
不 我刚看到的是美国恐怖镇
population -- the -- the two of you.
人口是你们俩
No, no.
I want answers -- real ones.
我想要答案 要真相
He was fixing my memory so we can fix the ship.
他在修复我的记忆 我们好修复飞船
Wait a second. Do you --
等等 你...
Do you not know how to fix the time machine
你不知道怎么修复你正在拆的
that you are currently ripping apart?
时光机器吗
You cannot imagine how impossible it was
你无法想象在时间流里
to track the Chronicoms through time.
追踪长生人有多难
But Fitz and I found a place
但菲兹和我找到了一个
where all their moves could be observed.
可以观察他们所有行动的地方
And to guide us, Fitz stayed there.
为了引导我们 菲兹留在了那里
He is completely exposed,
他完全处于暴露状态
and they will kill him if they find him,
如果他们发现了他 肯定会杀了他
so no one can know his location.
所以绝不能有人知道他的位置
But you knew.
但你知道
Yes.
I designed a biological implant to suppress my memories.
我设计了一种生物植入物来抑制我的记忆
I named her Diana.
我把它称为黛安娜
She's adorable, and we're inseparable.
它很可爱 我们形影不离
Literally.
毫不夸张
You need to replace the capacitors.
你需要换电容器
But then you won't remember how to find Fitz again.
但那样你就记不起怎么再找到菲兹了
I'm worried I might.
我担心我会记起来
Diana is acting up, and I'm...
黛安娜在闹毛病
I'm forgetting the things I'm supposed to know,
我在忘记我本该知道的事
and more dangerously,
更危险的是
I'm remembering the things I'm not.
我在记起我不该记起的事
We'll fix the implant.
我们会修好植入物的
Don't worry.
别担心
We're far more likely to blow a hole through space-time,
我们更可能在时空里炸开个洞
then Diana won't matter, anyway.
那黛安娜就无所谓了
Duct tape?
胶带
Buddy, she's not doing good.
伙计 她情况不妙
You need to get some help.
你得去求救
Leave me alone. Help her.
放过我 去帮她吧
No?
不吗
Okay. I got you.
好了 我扶你
Come on.
Here we go.
走吧
Is that you?
那是你吗
My bones...
我的骨头
are cracking.
在咯咯响
Where's Daisy?
黛西呢
Abducted by Nathaniel Malick.
被纳撒尼尔·马利克绑架了
He wants to take her power.
他想夺取她的异能
What are the chances he'll succeed?
他成功的概率有多大
22% 22%.
Will Daisy survive?
黛西能活下来吗
86% 86%.
That's my girl.
好样的
And what do you want from Mack's parents?
你想对迈克父母做什么
Mack.
迈克
To get to us?
为了控制我们吗
So you can have Earth?
你们好夺取地球
You know the answer to that one.
这个答案你知道
And why do you want it?
你为什么想要它
To ensure the survival of my species.
为确保我种族的延续
See?
Me too.
我也是
We should talk more.
我们应该多聊聊
So much in common.
有这么多共同点
Neither one of us is actually speaking.
我们都没真在说话
And a great sense of humor, too.
还这么有幽默感
So, why you and not us?
凭什么是你们 不是我们
Clarify.
说明
What's the difference between a Chronicom and a human?
长生人和人有什么区别
Time.
时间
Humans have a limited amount of it and therefore fear death.
人类的时间有限 因此恐惧死亡
They act irrationally to prevent themselves or others
他们会做出不理智的事以防止自己或他人
from experiencing death.
经历死亡
Chronicoms cannot die.
长生人不会死
Time has no consequence.
时间没有后果
You should ask yourself which category you fall into.
你该自问 你属于哪个门类
So, that's the difference that makes your species more valuable.
这就是区别所在 这让你的种族更高贵
Less fleeting.
不那么转瞬即逝
With a home planet intact,
如果母星完好
we will exist long after you're gone.
我们在你们死后还能长存很久
Once you realize that, you'll give up.
等你明白了这点 就会放弃
Or...you'll run out of --
否则 你们会耗尽...
Time.
时间
Yeah, you said that.
嗯 你说过了
I would argue that you're wrong about three things,
我认为你有三个错误
if you don't mind.
可以吗
Please.
请讲
First...
首先
...the difference is sacrifice.
区别在于牺牲
Yeah, time is limited...
没错 时间有限
...which means sacrifice comes at a real cost...
所以牺牲的代价高昂
警告: 时间屏障不完整
系统完整性恢复
...not just data.
而不光是数据
Heart and pain
爱 痛
and blood and sweat and tears --
血 汗 泪
all the good human stuff.
所有美好的人类的东西
And we will never give up.
第二 我们绝不会放弃
You said I was wrong about three things.
你说我有三个错误
What's the third?
第三个是什么
Me.
You see, I haven't feared death for a long time.
我已经很久都不惧怕死亡了
Is that so?
是吗
Yeah.
The fact is, dying...
事实上 死
...it's kind of my super power.
算是我的超能力
Someone's in the Hive.
有人进入了蜂巢
Get down there immediately.
马上下去
May, if you're out there, I found the ship.
梅 如果你在 我找到了飞船
I just hope you're right about this next part.
希望接下来这部分你说对了
Looks like my team just disrupted your lockdown.
看来我的团队破坏了你的封锁
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
This is not how I planned on spending Lady Liberty's 200th.
这可不是我原本打算度过两百年纪念的方式
What happened?
发生了什么
Coulson lifted the lockdown.
科尔森解除了封锁
Okay, we'll head for the Quinjet.
好 我们去昆式战斗机那里
How bad's your arm?
你手臂怎么样了
Nothing getting home won't fix.
回到家就能解决了
Thank you for believing us.
谢谢你相信我们
Thank you for saving my skin.
谢谢你救了我的皮
That is literal.
毫不夸张
I'd like to buy you a beverage of your choice
我想请你喝你想喝的饮品
if that is a welcome gesture.
如果你不反对
H.R. rules frown on it.
这有违人力资源的规矩哦
As a saboteur,
作为破坏者
you don't technically report to me, Melinda.
严格讲 你并不是我的下属 梅琳达
I'm Level 7.
我是七级特工
Technically, you'd report to me.
严格讲 你是我的下属
But your job's just beginning.
但你的工作才刚开始
Clear out the base, create a cover story.
撤空基地 编个说法
Perhaps a "Hydrogen Wave Crisis."
比如"氢波危机"
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Thank you, General.
谢谢 将军
This would make one hell of a report.
这绝对会是份精彩的报告
Where's Coulson?
科尔森呢
He's gone.
他不在了
Was he in that explosion?
他在刚刚的爆炸中吗
Is he dead?
他死了吗
He'll come back.
他会复活的
Always does.
他每次都能
Yeah, E-Enoch, I'm sorry...about before.
伊诺克 之前的事抱歉了
I-I didn't realize that things were so dire.
我不知道情况那么危急
And...?
还有呢
And...
还有
you are a valued member of our family.
你是我们家重要的成员
That is the greatest compliment one could be paid.
这是人能得到的最高赞美
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉了
Okay, so, what do you remember?
好吧 那你记得什么
Do you know where Fitz is?
你知道菲兹在哪吗
No. No one can know.
不知道 不能有人知道
And no one can know about me.
也不能有人知道我的事
I mean it, Deke.
我说真的 迪克
Even you knowing puts you at great risk.
就连你知道也让你非常危险
Can you carry this secret?
你能保密吗
63,000 pounds of thrust?
6.3万磅推进力
Per turbine.
每个涡轮
This baby will scream straight up into the sky.
这玩意能直飞上天
And he said, "Not like that, Mama."
他说 "不是那样 妈妈"
She's telling me about her sons.
她在跟我讲她的儿子
Her oldest sounds very serious.
她的长子听上去好严肃
You know what I find loosens kids up?
你知道我发现什么能让孩子放松下来吗
Now, just -- just hear me out.
听我说
ATVs.
沙滩车
I-I don't know if anyone's said this yet, but...
我不知道是否有人说过 但是
thank you for saving us.
谢谢你救了我们
You're welcome.
不客气
What are we talking about?
说什么呢
ATVs.
沙滩车
Why are we circling?
我们为什么在盘旋
I can't take them to the Zephyr.
我不能带他们上和风
Why?
为什么
I felt nothing from him...
我从他那里感觉不到任何东西
like Coulson.
就像对科尔森
No.
Check his arm.
检查他的手臂
You said he hurt it.
你说他伤到了
No, no. He can't be one of them.
不 他不可能是他们的人
We got there in time before anything could happen.
我们及时赶到了 不可能发生什么
I know what you're feeling, and I'm sorry.
我能感到你的情绪 我很遗憾
But you know it might be true.
但你知道这有可能
Check his arm.
检查他的手臂
Wait, what's going on?
等等 发生什么了
What's going on?
发生什么了
Why are we turning?
我们怎么调头了
John...
约翰
...you mind if I take a look at your arm?
我可以看看你的手臂吗
What?
什么
No. It's fine.
不用 没事的
Why aren't we going home?
我们怎么不回家
It's okay. We'll be there soon.
没事 我们就到
Let's show May that you're all good.
让梅看到你没事
Can you please just show me your arm, sir?
拜托让我看看你的手臂吧 先生
Really...
真的
it-- it's nothing.
没事的
John...
约翰
I need to see it.
我必须看看
Leave him alone.
别纠缠他
No, sweetheart, it's fine.
没事 亲爱的
It's just a scratch, really.
就是擦伤
What'd you do with my parents?
你把我父母怎么了
They've been gone a while.
他们早死了
I harvested their skins.
我采集了他们的皮肤
We could have had so much fun together, son.
我们本可共度好多快乐时光 儿子
Hang on!
抓稳
Don't do it, Mack.
别 迈克
Mack...
迈克
Alfie...
阿尔菲
We're about to jump.
我们要跳了
Last chance, if you...
最后机会 如果你...
I'm where I need to be.
我就在我该在的地方
Where are you going, man?
你去哪 伙计
Mack!
迈克
I just need some air.
我需要喘口气
Deke, where are you?
迪克 你在哪
I said I would check on Mack.
我说要去看看迈克了
Believe it or not,
信不信由你
I kind of get what he's going through.
我能理解他的心情
No, where are you?
不 你在哪
The Zephyr's...leaving.
和风要走了
Both of you get back now.
你俩马上回来
...deteriorating...
...情况不妙...
...about to jump...
...即将跳跃
Mack!
迈克
Mack! Mack!
迈克
Mack, we gotta go! Z1's in trouble!
迈克 我们得走了 和风1号有麻烦了