神盾局特工 第七季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7 第8集: 将来和过去 After, Before

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚 / 冒险

导演: 凯文·坦查隆 / 尼娜·洛佩兹-克拉多

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 温明娜 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 安维尔·乔卡亚 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 达伦·巴内特 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 格雷格·芬利 / 托比亚斯·耶


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
And who are you?
你是谁
Sibyl.
茜玻
They call me the Predictor,
他们称我为预测人
but I simply read the Time Streams.
但我只不过是读时间流
Where am I?
我在哪
Surrounded by Hunters in our time ship.
被我们时空飞船上的猎人环绕着
Where's Coulson?
科尔森呢
He'll come back.
他会复活的
Always does.
他每次都能
What did you do?
你做了什么
Took as much blood and spinal fluid
在她能承受的范围尽量抽取了
as I thought she could handle.
血液和脊髓液
A couple glands.
几条腺体
Now I got to synthesize it all and transfuse it to me.
现在我可以进行合成 再传输给我
It happened before.
这发生过
What do you mean this happened before?
什么叫发生过
Jiaying.
嘉颖
John, you mind if I take a look at your arm?
约翰 我可以看看你的手臂吗
It's just a scratch, really.
就是擦伤
What'd you do with my parents?
你把我父母怎么了
They've been gone a while.
他们早死了
Don't do it, Mack.
别 迈克
Mack, we gotta go! Z1's in trouble!
迈克 我们得走了 和风1号有麻烦了
漫威出品
Where are you going, man?
你去哪 伙计
Mack!
迈克
I just need some air.
我需要喘口气
Mack!
迈克
Is someone gonna go after him?
有人打算去追他吗
1982年1月21日
Really?
不是吧
Fine, I'll do it.
好啊 那我去
Deke.
迪克
I don't think he's in the mood for company,
我觉得他现在并不想要人陪
especially wh--
尤其是...
I've been through this.
我经历过这种事
He needs to know that we're there for him.
他需要知道他还有我们
We'll be back in a few minutes.
我们马上就回来
Mack's still not back.
迈克还没回来
Hopefully Deke didn't have trouble finding him.
希望迪克顺利找到他了
Is it supposed to do that?
那正常吗
Unknown.
不知道
It may have sustained heavier damage than we previously --
机器遭受的损伤可能比我们之前想的重...
- Get back! - Oh, dear.
-退后 -天啊
Oh, no, no.
不不
Deke, where are you?!
迪克 你在哪
I said I would check on Mack.
我说要去看看迈克了
Believe it or not, I get what he's going through.
信不信由你 我能理解他的心情
No, where are you? The Zephyr's leaving.
不 你在哪 和风要走了
Both of you get back now.
你俩马上回来
The drive's deteriorating.
驱动器情况不妙
We're -- We're about to jump.
我们即将跳跃
1982年1月21日
How much time did we lose?
我们跳了多长时间
According to satellite telemetry,
根据卫星遥测
we've jumped approximately 481 days.
我们跳了大概481天
1983年5月17日
Deke and Mack --
迪克和迈克
they've been alone that whole time.
他们这段时间都孤身在外
Start the search. Now.
马上开始搜索
Mack, where are you?
迈克 你在哪
Deke?
迪克
Mack, are you there?
迈克 你在吗
Mack, do you read? Come in.
迈克 收到吗 请回复
Nothing.
没回应
There's only so much ground I can cover.
我能搜索的范围有限
30 seconds.
还有30秒
Let me go back out there. I'll stay behind.
让我出去吧 我留下
No, you'll be stranded, too.
不 你也会被困的
I need another data point,
我还需要一个数据点
but there may be a pattern to these jumps.
但这些跳跃可能有规律可循
Why are we jumping at all?
我们为什么会跳呢
The Chronicoms are gone.
长生人都不在了
The damage from the missile
导弹造成的损伤
must've triggered a spontaneous power surge.
肯定是触发了自发电涌
- This isn't Fitz? - No.
-这不是菲兹搞的 -不是
We're jumping to the same latitude and longitude.
我们在向相同的经纬度跳跃
Fitz always placed us in specific locations.
菲兹总会把我们送去准确的地点
How much time? How much?
多长时间 多长
1983年9月9日
It's September.
9月了
You've got your pattern now?
你发现规律了吗
'Cause I'm going either way.
因为我无论如何也要出去
I've lost Mack for years.
我失去了迈克好几年
You have 27 days
你们有27天
until it's time to rendezvous back with the Zephyr.
然后就回和风汇合
- And I'll be -- - Standing right here.
-我会... -站在这里
That's the theory, anyway. Good luck.
至少理论上是如此 祝你们好运
You worried about losing them, too?
你担心连她们也失去吗
Not really.
并不
I have faith...
我相信
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
...in mathematics.
数学
时间轴 念念 Avis 西查 后期 饿得慌
翻|校|监 一时SOLO一时爽一直SOLO一直爽草
Welcome back, everyone.
欢迎回来 各位
1983年10月6日
So, what's wrong?
出了什么问题
神盾局特工第七季 第八集
So, this is what we're dealing with.
这是我们面对的情况
We've lost control of --
我们无法控制
...of the time drive.
时间驱动器了
At this rate, the Zephyr will collapse
按这个速度 和风将在两天后
into a space-time singularity in two days.
坍塌进一个时空奇点
Or, relatively speaking, 20 minutes.
或者 相对来说 是20分钟后
Wait. Come again, now?
等等 再说一遍 什么
Think of it like a stone
就像是一块石头
skipping along the surface of a pond.
在池塘水面上打水漂
The jumps -- and the time we spend
跳跃 和我们在某个
in any given time period --
时代所停留的时长
are getting exponentially shorter.
在以指数形式缩短
If they keep getting smaller...
如果时长继续这样缩短
We sink.
我们会沉下去
Metaphorically, yes.
用比喻来讲 是的
For us, that means a jump within a jump,
对于我们 就是跳跃时跳跃
which leads to...
那会导致...
Honestly, I have no idea.
老实说 我也不知道
Finally, the scientist from the future
可算啊 来自未来的科学家
and I are on the same page.
也和我一样了
But can't we just disconnect the fuel cell regulator?
但我们不能切断燃料电池调节器吗
We would if we could reach it.
如果能做到 就可以那么做
The field is cycling at a rate
场循环速度
of 49 pulses per second,
是每秒49脉冲
and it appears to disintegrate anything it touches.
而且似乎会分解它触碰到的一切
So we need to find a way to slow down those pulses.
所以我们得想办法放缓脉冲
Or move fast enough to go between them.
或是动作足够快能在其中穿过
The drive's not the only thing that's broken.
驱动器不是唯一损坏的东西
If that Shrike hadn't taken away my powers,
要不是那尖叫鸟夺走了我的异能
- then maybe-- - Wait, what can you do?
-那或许... -等等 你能做什么
Simmons, do you have any other theories
西蒙斯 悠悠球的情况
as to what happened to Yo-Yo?
你还有其他推测吗
I wish I did, but I just don't know enough
我也希望我有 但我对异人族
about Inhuman biology to --
生理实在不够了解...
My mom does.
我妈妈了解
- Daisy, you should be resting. - I'm okay.
-黛西 你应该休息 -我没事
1983, right?
1983年 是吧
Jiaying is at Afterlife.
嘉颖在来世
If anyone knows how to cure Inhuman powers,
如果有谁知道怎么治愈异人的异能
it's her.
那就是她
Can we get there in time?
我们能及时赶到吗
Well, you could make it
如果你们在下次
if you leave before the next jump.
跳跃前离开就能赶到
Okay. May, you've been to Afterlife before.
好 梅 你去过来世
Prep the Quinjet,
准备好昆式战斗机
but do not leave until I give the order.
但我下令前不许走
Well, I need coordinates and a countdown here.
我需要坐标和倒计时 输入这里
All right? I'm not doing time math.
好吗 我可不要算时间
I don't have to list the implications for you.
可能造成什么后果你很清楚
So let's talk this through before we pull the trigger.
所以我们动手前先说清楚
Can you reboot him?
你能重启他吗
Yeah, but --
能 但是
Do it.
重启吧
Couldn't wait till I was all here?
不能等到我完整了再说吗
Things are pretty dire right now.
现在的情况很危急
Mack wants you to weigh in.
迈克想要你参与讨论
Good thing you built my head before my legs.
幸好你先给我造了脑袋而不是腿
The Time Drive is malfunctioning.
时间驱动器出了故障
We can try to fix it, but our best chance--
我们可以尝试修复 但最好的办法
Disturbs the timeline? Just a guess.
会扰乱时间线吗 我就猜的
We make a wrong move,
我们走错一步
it could mess things up in the worst way yet.
就可能造成最糟的影响
Worse than losing your parents?
比失去你父母还糟吗
The difference is...
区别在于
at least I'd already been born.
至少我已经出生了
This plan's pretty thin, May.
这计划不太靠谱 梅
I'd rather have a thin plan
我宁可执行不靠谱的计划
than live through the '80s again.
也不想再过一遍80年代了
Enoch, you have the course heading
伊诺克 你锁定前往
for Afterlife locked in?
来世的航线了吗
Yes.
是的
We will continue on that vector
我们将沿着这个方向行驶
so we can rendezvous in the air
这样待你们完成任务
when your mission is completed.
我们可以在空中汇合
If the stone doesn't sink first.
如果那块石头没先沉下去
The mission's a go.
任务可以执行
Copy that.
收到
Yo-Yo, good luck.
悠悠球 祝你好运
You got this.
你可以的
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll see you in a few minutes.
几分钟后见
Sit down.
坐下
I can feel you worrying from here.
我在这里都能感到你的担心
You can?
是吗
I thought you needed to touch someone to do that.
我以为你得碰到人才能感应呢
When did this start?
什么时候变成这样了
While we were in the Lighthouse.
我们在灯塔时
I was starting to feel more like myself,
我开始觉得恢复状态了
and then, um...
然后...
I picked up on
我感应到了
you and Mack's, um...
你和迈克的...
...reunion from outside the room.
团聚喜悦 在屋外就感应到了
May, that's horrible.
梅 那太糟了
Well, it wasn't all bad.
也不都是坏事
And invasive.
还很侵犯隐私
You feeling what I'm feeling
你能感觉到我的感觉
is just gonna stress the both of us out even more.
只会让我们都更加压力山大
A negative emotion feedback loop.
负能量反馈回路
I'm well aware.
这我很清楚
Could be useful with Daisy's mom, though.
但在黛西妈妈那里或许能派上用场
Wasn't she a murderer?
她不是个杀人犯吗
Only after Hydra cut her to pieces
那是在九头蛇把她大卸八块
and left her for dead.
任她等死后
Still, can't hurt to stay on her good side.
不过 不招惹她总没错
Yeah.
We should land cloaked and approach on foot.
我们应该隐形降落 然后步行前往
The last time Jiaying saw a Quinjet,
嘉颖上次看到昆式战斗机后
she started a war.
发起了一场战争
We never came up with a cover story.
我们还没想好一个掩护说法
Well, just try to keep it simple,
就说简单点
tell part of the truth.
说出部分真相
An alien bird flew into my mouth in the future.
一只外星鸟在未来飞进了我的嘴
Maybe not that part.
或许这部分就别提了
Kora! Kora, stop!
柯拉 站住
You can't outrun Gordon!
你跑不过戈登的
Please.
拜托
Don't bring me back there.
别带我回去
Take her home.
带她回去
What about them?
他们怎么办
Who the hell are you?
你们是谁
We're here to see Jiaying.
我们是来见嘉颖的
I need to --
我需要...
Secure them.
带走他们
You shouldn't have come here.
你们不该来这里
How did you know my name?
你们怎么知道我的名字
I was told to find you.
我被告知来找你
My name is Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm an Inhuman.
我是个异人
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You're an Inhuman? How?
你是异人 怎么可能
You're not the only ones with Terrigen crystals.
不是只有你有泰瑞根水晶
If you have a gift, show us.
如果你有天赋 展示出来
That's the problem.
问题就在这里
I used to be fast.
我原本很快
I could run long distances in a single heartbeat.
我能在瞬间跑很远
But I was poisoned.
但我中了毒
And now I just...
现在我...
I freeze in place.
我只会僵在原地
How convenient.
真巧
Maybe after a few days here, you'll stop lying.
或许在这里待几天 你就不会再撒谎了
你相信她
至少 你想相信
你也是我们的人吗
不是
只有我朋友是
她得证明自己
This is a Diviner.
这是个预言者
Humans die if they touch it.
人类碰它会死
But Inhum--
但异人
It's a prosthetic.
这是假肢
It's settled, then.
那就没争议了
We'll do what we can for you.
我们会尽力帮你
You're really gonna help them? These intruders?
你真要帮他们 这些入侵者
I know it's your job to worry about everything,
我知道你的职责是担忧一切
but you need to calm down.
但你真得冷静点
We're leaving ourselves exposed.
我们在暴露自己
They're a danger to us.
她们对我们是个威胁
Something took away her gift.
有什么夺走了她的异能
If that's really possible, then I need to know how.
如果那真有可能 我想了解原理
The safety of our people depends on it.
这事关我们族人的安全
Fine.
好吧
Learn what you can.
尽量了解情况
But you have to realize that when you're done...
但你要知道 等你完事了
they can't be allowed to leave.
她们绝不能离开
Are we hurting you, Elena?
我们弄疼你了吗 埃琳娜
No.
没有
I'm just not sure how stabbing me with needles
我就是不知道往我身上扎针
is gonna help me run fast again.
怎么能帮我再快起来
It's just one part of the puzzle.
这只是拼图的一部分
This will help break down
这有助于分解
any poison in your body.
你体内的任何毒素
This all is a bit out of my comfort zone,
这有点出我的舒适区了
but I'll try anything.
但我什么都愿试
We'll do what we can.
我们会尽力而为
Though it would help to know
但如果能知道这种毒素
exactly what this poison was.
究竟是什么会大有帮助
I don't know where it came from, but...
我不知道它来自哪 但...
it killed a close friend of mine.
它害死了我的一个好友
The blood and tissue samples we took
我们取的血样和组织样本
should help identify it.
应该可以帮助分辨它
Then we can really understand
那样我们就能真正理解
how it affects your Inhuman biology.
它是如何影响你的异人生理机能的了
I know you didn't have to help me,
我知道你不非得帮我
so thank you.
所以谢谢你
We look out for our community.
我们会照顾自己人
Don't get too bent out of shape.
不必太动怒
Once we cure Elena,
我们治好埃琳娜后
we'll forget we ever found this place.
就会忘记我们来过这里
I decide when you leave. Not you.
我会决定你们什么时候离开 不是你
Do you keep a lot of prisoners here?
你在这里关了很多犯人吗
Like that woman we saw running away from you?
就像我们看到的那个想逃离你的女人
She's none of your concern.
她不关你事
Why? What did you do to her?
为什么 你对她做了什么
I was curious to see
我想知道
if your friend made any progress.
你朋友是否有任何进展
Seems not.
看来没有
I can handle things from here, Li.
接下来交给我吧 李
You're supposed to rest.
你该休息的
Relax.
放松
We need to get to the Zephyr.
我们得回和风
I'm not getting anywhere with these spa treatments.
这种水疗治疗对我根本没用
Do you think they even want you to get your powers back?
你觉得他们真希望你恢复异能吗
What, did you read something off of the guy with the knives?
怎么 你从那个带刀的人身上读到什么了吗
Yeah. Disdain, rage, animosity--
嗯 鄙视 愤怒 敌意
Are you sure that wasn't me?
你确定那不是我吗
- Let go of me! - Take Kora back to her room.
-放开我 -带柯拉回房间
Sorry we disturbed you.
抱歉我们打扰了你
Is she okay?
她没事吧
Kora will be fine. She just needs her rest.
柯拉不会有事的 她就是需要休息
As do you, Elena.
你也是 埃琳娜
I have a theory about your symptoms.
我对你的症状有个想法
Some final test results that come in the morning
一些最后测试结果会在早上出来
should confirm it.
应该能给出证实
Have a good night.
今晚好好睡吧
If she doesn't hand over
如果她早上
some sort of magic pill by the morning --
还不能拿出什么魔药来
Yeah, we're out of here.
嗯 我们就走
Whatever that was, it's not our fight.
不管那是怎么回事 都跟我们无关
Okay, we got about 10 minutes to troubleshoot
好吧 我们有10分钟查找问题
before Z1 jumps into oblivion.
然后和风1号就要把自己跳死了
Deke, where are you on Plan B?
迪克 你的B计划如何了
Okay.
好吧
We should be able to cut the power to the Time Drive now.
我们现在应该可以切断时间驱动器的电源了
Stand back. There's gonna be a big surge of electricity.
退后 会有一大股电涌的
Electricity's dangerous.
电很危险
Do I look like a Neanderthal to you?
你觉得我像穴居人吗
I spent time with a tribe of Neanderthals.
我跟一群穴居人待过一阵
Agent Sousa does not resemble one.
苏萨特工看上去不像他们
He lacks the characteristic brow ridges.
他没有他们特征性的眉骨
Can we just push the button, please?
我们可以按按钮了吗
Come on. Work.
拜托 成功吧
How 'bout I jump to Plan C
要不我跳到C计划
and get us ready to abandon ship?
为大家做弃船准备吧
Nana, it's not looking so good.
外婆 情况不妙
If only we had more --
真希望我们还有更多...
5小时43分钟
I hope you got some sleep.
希望你们睡得好
One of us did.
我们中一个睡了
What did the tests say? Was your theory correct?
测试结果如何 你的想法对吗
Yes.
是的
We did a thorough search for any contaminants,
我们彻底地查找了一番污染物
foreign particles, pathogens.
外来粒子 病原体
Nothing came up.
毫无发现
I'm sorry, Elena,
对不起 埃琳娜
but your problem isn't physical.
但你的问题不在生理
It's in your mind.
而是心理
So, that's it? That's your theory?
就是这个吗 这就是你的想法
I'm not making this up. This is real.
这不是我编的 是真的
The fact that it's psychological
虽然不是生理问题
doesn't make it any less real.
但问题同样真实存在
We should go. She can't help me.
我们走吧 她帮不了我们
There may be another way.
或许还有别的办法
Can you feel her anxiety spiking?
你能感觉到她的焦虑飙升吗
Yeah, but how --
对 但怎么...
You're not the first person I've met
你不是我遇见的第一个
with an empathic gift.
有共情天赋的人
But I'm not Inhuman.
但我不是异人
What you can do is still remarkable.
你的能力仍很了不起
In fact, this gift may be the key to helping Elena.
事实上 这能力或许是帮助埃琳娜的关键
You could guide her
你可以引导她
on an exploration of her emotional past.
探索她的情绪过往
Oh, yeah, no.
算了吧
Feelings aren't exactly her thing.
她不怎么擅长感情
They're really not.
这是真的
If there's a chance it could work,
如果这有一线成功的机会
don't you want to take it?
你不想试试吗
This is literally my worst nightmare.
这真的是我最糟的噩梦
Finally we agree on something.
我们可算达成一致了
This will help strengthen the bond
这能增强你潜意识
between your subconscious and your conscious mind.
和意识思维间的联系
Is that whiskey?
那是威士忌吗
And if so, I want a lot of it.
如果是 我要来很多
Herbs and some dirt.
草药和泥土
But at this point, I'll try anything.
但现在 我什么都肯试
Do I have to be this close to her face?
我需要跟她的脸靠得这么近吗
From what you described,
据你描述
physical contact makes the connection stronger.
肢体接触能增强连接
Now breathe in.
吸气
I can see my presence is making you self conscious.
看来我的存在让你们不自在
I'll let you work it out on your own.
我让你们自己解决吧
Believe it or not, alone is worse.
信不信由你 但单独更糟
Yeah, and all I'm feeling from you is embarrassment.
嗯 我从你这里只能感到尴尬
If physical contact will help, I have an idea.
如果肢体接触有帮助 我有个点子
Please tell me we're not gonna spoon.
拜托告诉我 我们不是要抱抱
That's more like it.
这还差不多
Now I want you to try and beat me.
我要你尽量来打倒我
Avoid my hits using your power.
用你的异能来躲避我的袭击
I'm still not sure --
我不太确定...
Well, that was something.
总算是有反应了
Is pissed off an emotion?
生气是一种情绪吗
But what stopped you from dodging?
但你为什么无法躲开
Guilt? Fear?
愧疚吗 恐惧吗
'Cause I felt those, too.
因为我也感觉到了那个
Okay.
好吧
Ruby.
露比
That was a tough call.
那是个艰难决定
I barely had time to think.
我都没来得及想
I acted on impulse.
我冲动行事了
But did you regret it?
但你后悔吗
Elena, no.
埃琳娜 别去
I think we're finally getting somewhere.
我觉得我们总算有进展了
...time.
时间
It's up to Yo-Yo now.
现在看悠悠球的了
Well, she's come through before.
她以前做到过
- We're working as fast as we can. - I know.
-我们已经在尽力了 -我知道
And you -- you should really be in the healing chamber.
你 你应该躺在治疗舱里
We're moving it to the equipment room
我们要把治疗舱搬去设备室
to give you more peace and quiet.
让你能更清净些
Simmons, there's -- there's not enough time.
西蒙斯 时间不够了
You can't save all of us.
你救不了我们所有人
I'm gonna ready the parachutes.
我去准备降落伞
I can try.
我可以试试
We are not in the best shape, are we?
我们状态不太好 是吧
You know,
知道吗
I was thirsty for a year and a half
我口渴了一年半
with no way to --
根本无法...
no body, no stomach, no throat.
没身体 没胃 没喉咙
That must have driven you crazy.
那肯定要把你逼疯了
It did.
是啊
I'm happy to see you healing.
我很高兴你在好起来
At least it feels like happiness.
至少这感觉像高兴
I wonder how many ones and zeroes it takes
不知道要多少1和0
to achieve that fuzzy feeling.
才能实现那种朦胧感
Well, yeah, I was lucky.
嗯 我很幸运
Sousa pulled me out of the wreckage,
苏萨把我从废墟里救了出来
got us home.
带我们回来了
I'm glad he's here.
幸好他当时在
That makes me happy, too.
这也让我感到高兴
I was a paratrooper during the war.
我战时是伞兵
I like to be prepared.
我喜欢有备无患
You ever jumped out of an airplane before?
你跳过飞机吗
Twice.
两次呢
Though I only had a parachute the second time.
但我只有第二次带了伞
In the event we do get stuck here,
万一我们真困在了这里
I thought you should have this.
我想把这个给你
I put it together after you came on board.
你登机后我做的
Prosthetics have come a long way since the 1950s.
假肢自1950年代后有了很大发展
I was unfair to you back in '73.
我在73年时对你不太公平
No.
We pulled you out of time.
我们把你拽出了你的时间
You just wanted to go home.
你只是想回家
Still not an excuse.
那也不是借口
Guess we're all in the same boat now.
看来我们现在都是一条船上的了
Which reminds me,
这提醒我了
there's something I have to do.
我有件事得去做
Agent Simmons,
西蒙斯特工
you forgot this.
你忘了这个
How old were you?
你当时多大
10, 11.
10岁 11岁吧
My dad got mixed up with some bad people,
我爸爸跟一些坏人搅在了一起
and, uh...
我...
I went to stay with my uncle and my cousin Francisco
我去了叔叔和堂弟弗朗西斯科那里住
to get away from it.
躲避麻烦
But one of them tracked us down.
但他们中有一人找到了我们
拜托
我哥哥不在这里
我们也没有他欠你的钱
我们只能随机应变了
你还能拿出什么来
还是你想付出另一种代价
我们不能允许他拿走奶奶的项链
埃琳娜 别去
这是我们的全部了
看来这里有个小贼
等等 求你
我要拿走属于我的
叔叔
Papa. Papa.
爸爸 爸爸
醒醒
I should never have taken it.
我就不该去拿它
I should've stayed still.
我就该在原地待着
You were a child.
你当时还是个孩子
Okay, um, you're impulsive,
好吧 你很冲动
but that's not always a bad thing.
但那并非总是坏事
I think the point of this ridiculous exercise
我觉得这荒唐的练习的目的
is to forgive yourself for it.
就是原谅自己
Jiaying! Jiaying!
嘉颖
Jiaying!
嘉颖
- What's wrong? - It's Kora.
-怎么了 -是柯拉
Our visitor,
我们的访客
did you find out how her gift was suppressed?
你查明她的异能是怎么被抑制的了吗
It doesn't seem to be any kind of substance.
似乎并非是物质所致
Then it was all for nothing?
那都白费了
- We'll find another way. - It's too late.
-我们会另想办法的 -太迟了
There's only ever been one solution to this problem.
这个问题从来都只有一个解决办法
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
We didn't do anything.
我们什么都没做
Kora did this herself.
这是柯拉做的
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Ever since she went through the mist,
自从她穿越了迷雾
she's been unable to control her gift.
她就无法控制自己的异能
Holding in all that energy causes her intense pain.
压制那么多能量让她万分痛苦
She's nearly destroyed Afterlife a dozen times.
她曾十几次差点毁了来世
That's why we were so eager to help Elena.
所以我们才急于帮助埃琳娜
If there were a way to take away someone's gift,
如果有办法夺走一个人的异能
we had to know.
我们必须知道
So you could take away Kora's.
你们好夺走柯拉的
It's better than the alternative.
总比另一个结局好
Not everyone here believes she's worth saving.
这里不是所有人都认为她值得被拯救
If she's capable of this, she isn't.
如果她能做出这种事 她就不值得
And now she has his gun.
她还拿了他的枪
You think she plans to use it for something good?
你觉得她是打算用来做好事吗
She's afraid of what you'll do to her, Li.
她害怕你会对她做什么 李
No.
That's not what she's afraid of.
她不是怕那个
Kora, you don't have to die today.
柯拉 你今天不用死
Who are you?
你是谁
Nathaniel.
纳撒尼尔
And -- And you know what?
知道吗
I was actually supposed to die, too.
我其实本来也该死的
No, I-I -- I didn't --
不 我不...
You're just on a walk with your gun, right?
你只是带着枪出来散步的吗
No, no, you and me,
不 你和我
our -- our fates were written in the stars.
我们的命运早已注定
But I'm here to tell you that I found an escape hatch.
但我是来告诉你 我找到了逃生口
Do you wanna come along?
你想一起来吗
How'd you know I was gonna be out here?
你怎么知道我会在这里
That I was gonna do that?
我会那么做
Fancy trick, right?
厉害的魔术 是吧
I-I-I have my new friend Sibyl to thank for that.
这还得感谢我的新朋友 茜玻
She's not much of a dancer,
她不怎么会跳舞
but she does have this knack
但她有个本事
for seeing just how everything's gonna play out.
能看到一切会如何发展
What would you call this place?
你会如何称呼这里
A commune, a...A cult?
公社吗 邪教吗
Or -- Or is it a prison?
还是监狱
It's my home.
是我家
They really did a number on you.
他们对你的洗脑好彻底
They tell you you belong
他们说你属于这里
so that they get you to follow their rules.
好让你遵守他们的规则
And -- And you are above that now.
但你现在高于那规则了
You -- You are too powerful for that.
你强于它了
I'm not powerful.
我不强大
I'm deadly. I can't control my gift.
我是致命 我控制不了我的异能
Who says you have to?
谁说你非要控制了
Let it out.
释放它吧
There is no feeling like it.
没有比那更妙的感觉
My friends and I are about to go make some chaos.
我和我的朋友们要去制造点混乱
I really want you to come with us
我真的希望你跟我们来
and never feel trapped again.
你再不用觉得被困了
All you have to do is say yes.
你只需要答应
Your powers?
你的异能怎么样了
I tried. Still nothing.
我试了 还是不行
Then take this.
那拿着这个
We're under attack.
我们遭到攻击了
2小时29分钟
And we're running out of time.
而且我们要没时间了
Thanks.
谢谢
Fitz...
菲兹
I don't know if you'll ever get this...
不知道你是否能收到
but the mission hasn't exactly gone as planned.
但任务并未能尽如计划
I'm not sure why we lost contact
我不知道为何我从
when I rescued the team from Izel's temple,
艾泽尔的神殿救出团队后我们就失联了
but...the drive is malfunctioning,
但驱动器出了故障
and we may have to abandon the Zephyr in 1983.
我们可能要把和风丢在1983年了
Yo-Yo might be able to fix it, but if not...
悠悠球或许能修复它 但如果不行
It won't be easy,
这不会容易
but I know we'll find some way to be together again.
但我知道我们肯定能想到办法重聚
Time, space --
时间 空间
it's never stopped us before.
从未阻止过我们
And I won't stop trying.
我绝不会放弃努力
I love you.
我爱你
May and Yo-Yo are gonna be back in a minute,
梅和悠悠球一分钟后就要回来了
so we're all gathering in Command.
我们都集中在指挥室了
Gordon!
戈登
Gordon, are you all right?
戈登 你没事吧
There's too many of them.
他们来人太多
- Where did they come from? - I don't know.
-他们哪来的 -我不知道
But they're taking people prisoner. What do we do?
但他们在抓人 我们怎么办
That can't be Daisy.
那不可能是黛西
Well, you've been no help.
你真没用
Kora, get away from him!
柯拉 离他远点
Jiaying, right?
嘉颖 是吧
You've put Kora through enough.
你让柯拉受尽了折磨
Kora...
柯拉
what are you doing?
你在干什么
I've holding it in for so long...
我一直在克制自己
I've trying to beg it in what you wanted --
努力迎合你的意愿
to be something I'm not.
成为我不是的人
I only wanted what was best for you,
我做的一切都是为你好
to help you.
为了帮你
You turned on me.
你背叛了我
Like, since that day,
自那天之后
there's only fear in your eyes.
你眼中只有恐惧
You don't see anything but a threat.
你看到的只有威胁
Admit it.
承认吧
No. I love you.
不 我爱你
I've always loved you no matter what --
我一直都爱你 不论发生什么
You were gonna let him put a knife through my heart!
你本打算让他一刀捅穿我的心
Never!
绝不会的
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Sweetheart, remember when I would read you stories
亲爱的 记得我给你读故事
till you fell asleep?
直到你入睡吗
What would I always say at the beginning?
我在一开始都会怎么说
I'm not a child anymore.
我不是孩子了
I'd say, "Some stories have witches
我会说"有些故事里有女巫
and dragons and bad men,
恶龙和坏人
and I will always protect you from all of it."
我会永远保护你不被他们伤害"
You didn't protect me.
你没有保护我
You protected the world from me.
你只想为这世界防着我
Nathaniel's right.
纳撒尼尔是对的
This is a prison,
这是座监狱
and I finally found my way out.
我总算找到了出路
Thatagirl.
好姑娘
I'm sorry. She's beyond help.
对不起 她已经没救了
Li, no, stop!
李 不 住手
Kora.
柯拉
Please stop!
住手吧
Come on!
快走
Get us out of here! Now!
带我们离开 快
Come on, hurry up.
快点 来
You can come with us.
你们可以跟我们走
But I can't guarantee that it'll be any safer.
但我不能保证这样就更安全
I can't leave my people behind to die.
我不能丢下我的族人等死
My daughter is still out there.
我女儿还在那里
She made her choice,
她已做出了选择
but that man with her -- Nathaniel --
但跟她在一起的那男人 纳撒尼尔
he's our enemy, too.
他也是我们的敌人
We won't let you fight this battle alone.
我们不会让你孤军奋战的
We'll send coordinates to that watch
我们可以跟你碰面时
when we're ready to meet.
会给那表发坐标
You should find someplace to hide until then.
在此之前 你们找地方躲起来吧
There are a few places we could try.
我们可以去几个地方试试
I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for here.
很遗憾你没在这里找到你想要的东西
Come on.
It's gonna be close.
要很赶了
Still no sign of the Quinjet.
还是不见昆式战斗机
Come on, Yo-Yo.
拜托 悠悠球
What if she shows up and she -- she didn't get her power back?
如果她回来了 但她没能恢复异能呢
Then we lose the Zephyr.
那我们就要失去和风
And with only 46 seconds in the next window,
距下次跳跃只有46秒了
there may not even be time to dock and evacuate.
我们恐怕都没时间对接撤离了
The intervals will only get shorter after that.
之后的间隔只会越来越短
We are mere moments away from catastrophic failure.
灾难性毁灭近在眼前
Well, that's very comforting. Thank you, Enoch.
真让人安心 谢谢 伊诺克
Parachutes are ready to go.
降落伞已就绪
Abandon ship.
弃船
Are we even in the right place?
我们来对地方了吗
I don't see them anywhere.
我看不到他们
Give it a minute.
等一下的
We're a jump late,
我们晚了一跳
but we should still have enough time
但我们应该还有时间
to dock with the Zephyr in the next window.
在下个窗口内跟和风对接
We should?
我们该对接吗
If I can land us on the first pass.
如果我一遍就能对接成功的话
We're still gonna lose our time machine
我们还是会失去时间机器
because I'm not about to save the day like everyone hoped.
因为我不能像大家期望的那样挽救大局
Yo-Yo, it was never all on you.
悠悠球 从来都不是全靠你
The team could've found another solution in the last two days.
团队这两天里可能找到了别的办法
May, they've only had 20 minutes.
梅 他们只有20分钟
Damn it. Right.
该死 对哦
One shot.
一次机会
You're late.
你们迟到了
Yo-Yo. Tell me some good news.
悠悠球 给我好消息
Tell me you can get us out of this mess.
告诉我你能帮我们摆脱麻烦
It didn't work.
没成功
Alright. We knew it was a long shot.
我们本就知道希望渺茫
Mack, I'm so sorry.
迈克 真对不起
No, you did what you could.
不 你尽力了
Everyone, get to the Quinjet now.
所有人 上昆式战斗机
May, be ready to get us out of here.
梅 准备带我们离开
It's gonna be damn close, but I'll try.
会很悬的 但我尽力
It's not your fault.
这不怪你
It is... if it's all in my head.
是怪我 如果真的只是心理问题
Yo-Yo, all this guilt you're feeling, it's not going --
悠悠球 你的这些愧疚感不会...
I could accept it when it was some alien poison.
如果是因为外星毒素我还能接受
But now?
但现在
I'm never gonna get my powers back.
我再别想恢复异能了
You'll bounce back. Always have.
你会恢复的 你总能恢复
Maybe I'm not supposed...to.
或许我不该恢复
What is it?
怎么了
I don't have to bounce back.
我不非得回来
We stopped jumping.
我们不再跳了
- You okay? - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -嗯
Wait, you -- you didn't bounce back.
等等 你没回原位
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
I think I've always been able to.
我想我一直能做到
I was just holding myself back.
我只是一直在克制自己
Afterlife was the right call, then.
看来去来世去对了
I'm glad it worked out.
很高兴还是成功了
For us, maybe.
对于我们或许吧
Your new body still hasn't fully charged,
你的新身体还没充好电
so you'll need to power down for a few hours.
你得关机几小时
Think of it like a nap.
当做是睡觉吧
Sure it is.
行吧
At least let me.
至少让我来
Here.
So, what do you think? Can this thing get us home?
你怎么想 这玩意能带我们回家吗
I am guardedly optimistic.
我持谨慎乐观态度
Okay, I'll take that.
好吧 我接受
I mean, don't get me wrong,
别误会
there's a lot of stuff that I'm gonna really miss about the '80s.
我会想念很多80年代的东西
Do you play the drums, by any chance?
对了 你打鼓吗
I can keep tempo.
我会打拍子
Wait, what's happening?
等等 这是怎么了
It didn't work.
没成功
This just feels right, don't you think?
这感觉很对 是不是
You here, them there.
你在这里 他们在那里
Everybody finally knowing their place.
所有人终于知道自己的位置了
What are you gonna do to them?
你要对他们做什么
Let's call it a redistribution of wealth.
就称之为财富的重分配吧
Take stabby here --
比如刀刀
did he ever do anything
他做过任何
to deserve that power of his?
配得上自己异能的事吗
No.
没有
Just following an ancient set of ancient practices.
只是遵从一系列古老的操作
You know, all these rules --
这些规则
who's given a gift, who's given nothing.
谁获得天赋 谁什么都得不到
Who lives, who dies.
谁生 谁死
It's all written in the stars.
都是注定的
I feel like we should shake things up.
我觉得我们该改变下现状
Give the world a little something new.
给世界带来点新气象
And what's that?
什么气象
Anarchy.
混乱