外星居民 第一季 Resident Alien Season 1 第8集: End of the World as We Know It

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 科幻 / 悬疑

导演: 大卫·道金 / 香农·科莉 / 詹妮弗·彭

演员: 艾伦·图代克 / 琳达·汉密尔顿 / 曼德尔·莫恩 / 伊丽莎白·鲍恩 / 莱维·费赫尔 / 科瑞·雷诺兹 / 爱丽丝·韦特兰德 / 艾维·约斯特 / 萨拉·波戴斯基 / 珍娜·拉米亚 / 加利·法梅


台词
Previously on "Resident Alien."
《外星居民》前情提要
I think this alien is here to kill everybody.
我觉得这个外星人是来杀死所有人的
There's my device.
我的设备在那里
That's in the glacier. You can't go there.
那在冰川上 你不能去那
Harry, don't go! It's too dangerous.
哈里 别去 太危险了
These humans believe they're nothing without one another.
这些人类觉得没有了别人 自己什么都不是
I want you to be comfortable enough with me
我想要你和我在一起很自在
to tell me that I'm wrong.
能告诉我我错了
I want a partner who challenges me.
我想要一个能质疑我的另一半
You earn respect through your actions, Deputy.
你要通过行动赢得尊重 副警长
Well, how about this for an action?
好吧 那这样如何
I quit!
我不干了
I wanted to go to the Olympics,
我想参加奥林匹克
and then this happened.
然后就变成这样了
It was my second mogul run.
那是我第二轮猫跳
It was before the jump, and I couldn't stop.
就在我准备跳之前 我没法停下来
I landed, and I heard a bunch of bones crack.
我摔到地上 我听到了许多骨头碎裂的声音
They said I could've lost my leg.
他们说我可能会失去我的腿
Once I eradicate humanity,
一旦我消灭人类
I'll return to my planet a hero.
我就会作为英雄回到我的星球
I'm so close to completing my mission.
我就快完成任务了
Something initiated this.
有什么东西启动了它
The ship is tethered. Holy shit.
这艘船连着控制设备 老天啊
I know where the alien is!
我知道那个外星人在哪了
Harry?
哈里
Don't move.
别动
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
外星居民第一季 第八集
D'arcy.
达茜
Harry?
哈里
Thank God. We're all okay.
谢天谢地 我们都没事
Okay?
没事
We fell into a crevasse. This is a death trap.
我们摔进了冰缝 这简直就是死亡陷阱
Sorry I said anything.
抱歉我说了话
I can't move it.
我进不去
I'm too weak.
我太虚弱了
Harry, your leg.
哈里 你的腿
Oh, whoa, whoa! No sudden movements.
别突然乱动
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都去不了
My leg is trapped.
我的腿被困住了
We need help.
我们需要帮助
This whole sheet of ice could cave in at any second.
这层冰随时都可能崩塌
What were you doing up here?
你到底来干什么
I told you not to go up on the glacier.
我和你说了不要到冰川上来
The ice caved in because you are too heavy.
冰川塌陷是因为你们太重了
Okay, we're leaving him.
行了 把他丢在这里吧
I guess glaciers aren't a part of a cell plan, guys.
我猜冰川应该不在信号覆盖范围内
He was gonna die anyway. Just leave him.
他反正肯定要死了 别管他了
- Leave him behind. - Stop it.
-别管他了 -别闹了
We're gonna figure this out.
我们要想办法出去
We gotta be 30 feet down.
这里应该有30英尺深
I can make it up to my snowmobile.
我可以爬到我的雪地车上
I've gotta get my radio.
我得用我的无线电
- You can give me a boost on the ledge. - Yeah.
-你可以在冰壁上推我一下 -好
There's a little piece of the ledge
你可以把你的左脚
you can put your left foot on.
放在那块冰架上
- Okay. - Careful. -
-好 -小心
There's a pocket there.
那里有个凹槽
She's gonna make it, Harry.
她能行的 哈里
Yes.
很好
Nice one, D'arce.
好样的 达茜
That's it. That's it, D'arce.
就是这样 就是这样 达茜
Little to your left.
再往左边一点
Left.
往左
This is going to be a problem.
这绝对会有麻烦的
Keep going.
继续爬
Keep going. You got this.
继续爬 你可以的
- Yes. - Okay.
-很棒 -好了
My hero.
我的英雄
I'm in!
我进来了
Look out!
小心
No!
We lost the signal.
信号丢失了
Whatever the ship was tethered to is gone.
这艘船联结的东西不见了
Okay then.
好吧
Time for you two to get to Colorado
你们俩该去科罗拉多州
to find me whatever was flying that machine.
给我找到假释这台机器的到底是谁
D'arcy?
达茜
D'arcy?
达茜
D'arcy? D'arcy?
达茜 达茜
Harry?
哈里
Harry?
哈里
Harry?
哈里
What is that?
那是什么
Don't come any closer.
不要靠近
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What the hell are you?
你到底是什么
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
- D'arcy! - I'm not going to hurt you.
-达茜 -我不会伤害你的
Who are you?
你是谁
Harry.
哈里
No, no, no, no. Half your face is all wrong.
不不不 你的半张脸一团糟
Offensive.
太冒犯了
What is happening to you?
你到底怎么了
Bee sting.
蜜蜂咬了
We're inside a glacier.
我们在冰川层下
Snow bees.
雪蜂
I'm allergic to the sting of snow bees
我对雪峰和冰黄蜂
and ice hornets.
蛰咬过敏
It's bad.
很严重
If you don't tell me what is happening,
如果你再不告诉我是怎么回事
I'm going to lose my shit.
我就要疯了
Okay.
好吧
I am not from this planet.
我不是这个星球的
What?
什么
I am what your people call
我就是你们人类所谓的
an extraterrestrial.
外来者
An alien.
外星人
Oh. Oh, I feel nauseous.
我觉得好恶心
You may have a concussion from the fall.
你也许是因为坠落而脑震荡了
No, I think it's the extra-alien thing
不 我觉得应该是我眼前看到的
happening in front of me.
外星奇观造成的
D'arcy!
达茜
You cannot tell her. She cannot know.
你不能告诉她 不能让她知道
She's gonna figure it out
她一看就知道了
when she sees the scales on your face.
等她一看到你脸上的鳞片
My people do not have scales.
我们族人不长鳞片
That's racist.
真是种族歧视
You are thinking of the Reptilians.
你想到的是爬行种
Who?
The Reptilians.
爬行种
Insidious creatures trying to take over the universe
试图把地球作为杂交实验的实验室
by using the Earth as a laboratory
进而占领全宇宙的
for hybridization.
阴险生物
D'arcy!
达茜
Don't worry. It will never happen.
别担心 不会变成那样的
They're gross.
他们很恶心
They have major hygiene issues.
他们的卫生问题很严重
Okay.
好吧
Well, if it's not scales, then
如果这不是鳞片 那
why are you growing weird skin?
你的皮肤为什么这么奇怪
We have the ability to mimic other species'
我们具有模仿其他物种
anatomical forms, but I am too weak.
生理形态的能力 但我太虚弱了
I'm changing back.
我在变回原形
Oh, nope.
不了
- Please - No!
-拜托 -不
What is that glowing stuff?
那个发光的东西是什么
Oh, you're bleeding, aren't you?
你在流血 对吧
Yes.
是的
This is not exactly how I thought
我真没想到今天
I'd spend my day.
我要干这些事
You know,
你知道
you being an alien
你是外星人
sort of explains a lot.
倒是合理多了
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
My ship crashed.
我的飞船坠毁了
I've been searching for something I lost
我一直在这座山上寻找
up on this mountain.
我丢失的东西
What do you mean? Like, a radio to phone home?
什么意思 可以打回家的无线电吗
How did you guess?
你怎么猜到的
well, all we know of aliens
我们对外星人的了解
is from movies,
都来自电影
so it's either a radio to phone home,
所以那要么是给家里打电话的无线电设备
or you're here to kill us...
要么你就是来杀我们的
And eat us.
还要吃了我们
We do not eat humans.
我们不吃人类
Okay.
行吧
Now can you fix me, please?
现在 你能修好我吗 拜托
Fix you? I don't even know how you work.
修好你 我都不知道你的运行原理
Like you, I have a closed circulatory system.
跟你们一样 我有个封闭的血液循环系统
So I will bleed out if you don't stop it.
所以你要是不帮我止血 我会流干的
Okay. Um...
好吧
Okay.
Let me take a look.
来看看
That part of you is still a human.
你那里还是人类
I just touched your penis.
我刚碰到了你的鸡鸡
I do not mind it.
我不介意
- It feels good... - Stop talking.
-感觉挺好... -闭嘴
I think you nicked an alien artery.
你好像伤到了一条外星人的动脉
Do you even have arteries?
你们有动脉吗
You need to cauterize the wound. Use that.
得把伤口灼烧止血 用那个
This?
这个
Okay.
好吧
Yes.
来吧
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Unlike your delicate species,
跟你们这种脆弱的种族不同
my race has an incredibly high pain threshold.
我们对疼痛的忍耐度相当高
Okay.
好吧
Asta!
阿斯塔
Asta!
阿斯塔
D'arcy!
达茜
Thank God you're okay.
谢天谢地你没事
Are you okay?
你们还好吗
We're fine!
我们没事
Everything's...fine.
一切都...很好
I'm gonna try to make it to the top!
我要试着爬到顶上
Don't move!
你们别乱动
D'arcy's gonna call for help,
达茜会去求助
and by now my dad will know that I'm missing.
这会儿我爸肯定已经知道我失踪了
Soon the whole mountain will be swarming with people
很快山上会布满
looking for us.
来找我们的人
Kill the creature! Catch the beast!
杀了那怪物 抓住那野兽
Kill him! Kill the creature!
杀了他 杀了那怪物
Catch the beast.
抓住那野兽
This is bad.
这样不妙
The weaker I get...
我越虚弱...
The more alien you become?
就越会显形
I see how that could be a problem.
这确实可能会很麻烦
市政厅
I hope you understand
希望你明白
that I have lost six chickens this year to millennials
那些千禧一代今年已经撞死了我六只鸡
racing down my road in their Nazi cars.
他们开着纳粹车在我家门口飙车
I need speed bumps.
我需要减速带
Not warnings. I need bumps.
警示牌不行 我要减速带
I need big bumps.
我需要大型的减速带
- Big bumps, yep. - Big bumps.
-大型减速带 -大型的
I am definitely going to look into this, Mrs. Flaherty.
我一定会好好研究的 弗莱厄蒂太太
Most definitely. Okay? Be well.
一定 好吗 您保重
You know what your problem is?
知道你的问题在哪吗
Please tell me.
请赐教
You need to learn how to say no.
你得学会拒绝
I can't just say no. I'm the mayor of this town,
我不能随便拒绝 我是镇长
and I have a responsibility to the people here.
我要对这里的居民负责
Okay, but you got a responsibility to yourself first.
行吧 可你先得对你自己负责
I don't like seeing people push you around like that.
我不想看到人们像那样对你发号施令
I...I don't get pushed around.
我没被发号施令
You got your anniversary dinner, right?
你今天有结婚纪念日晚餐对吧
Who picked the restaurant?
谁挑的餐厅
Well, I'm not sure that's any of your business.
这好像不关你的事
I get it. Wife wants to pick.
我懂 妻子想选
But you know what she really wants?
可你知道她真正想要的是什么吗
She wants you to take charge.
她希望你能直接做主
All right, you gotta pick the restaurant.
你就得直接选好餐厅
You know, pull out her chair, order for her.
帮她拉出椅子 为她点好食物
Right? It's romantic.
懂吗 这才浪漫
You're welcome.
不客气
Yeah, to be honest, I'm not sure you're the best judge
说实话 我觉得你不是最有资格
of what women want, you know?
评论女人想要什么的人
Oh, really?
是吗
And why is that?
此话怎讲
I don't know. Let's ask Deputy Liv.
我也不知道 我们问问丽芙副警长吧
Oh, wait, we can't because she quit.
等等 做不到 因为她辞职了
Oh, okay. I see how it is!
行吧 我看明白了
You know I'm a co-equal branch of government, right?
你知道我们部门跟政府是平级吧
I see you, man! That's a low blow!
走着瞧 伙计 这招太低级了
Don't you slam no doors.
不准摔门
- Slammed it. - I slam doors!
-我已经摔了 -只有我能摔门
Slam this!
你摔这个啊
What...hey! I can do that too.
什么...我也会
Uh-huh, you can't see me now, can you?
你现在看不到我了吧
No, I still see you.
不 我还是能看到你
Oh, you do...oh, oh!
是吗 哟喂
Yeah, now you're just copying me.
你这是跟我学
We'll see about that.
等着瞧
Hi, change of plans.
计划有变
We're going to Laurent's for dinner.
我们今晚去劳伦特餐厅吃饭
8:00. End of debate.
八点整 就这么定了
No, it is not too expensive. I am the mayor,
不 不会太贵 我是镇长
and there is a 15% discount for city employees.
公务员可以打八五折
See you at 8:00.
八点见
Push that around.
这才叫发号施令
Oh, you still there?
哟 你还在啊
Don't be looking at me! Close them blinds!
别看我 关上啊
Looks like this has stopped the bleeding.
看起来血已经止住了
If it stabilizes you,
如果这能让你稳定下来
can you turn back to Harry?
你能变回哈里吗
Once I regain my strength, yes.
只要我恢复能量就可以
So if you're a copy,
如果你是假的
what happened to the real Harry Vanderspeigle?
那真正的哈里·万德斯本格呢
Body is in my freezer,
身体在我的冰箱里
foot is in your clinic freezer,
脚在你们诊所的冰柜里
wife is in New York.
老婆在纽约
I don't know.
我不知道
I took shelter in his cabin
我躲在他的木屋里
and used his DNA
用了他的DNA
to take his identity.
好获取他的身份
If he wasn't there, how'd you get his DNA?
如果他都不在 你怎么得到他的DNA的
Skin cells. They're everywhere.
皮肤细胞 到处都是
Humans shed 40,000 of them a minute.
人类每分钟会掉四万块皮屑
My people shed their skin in one piece.
我们会把皮肤脱落在一处
That way it is easier to eat.
这样更方便吃
- Gross. - You are gross.
-恶心 -你们才恶心
Wait, how did his wife not know you were an imposter?
等等 他老婆怎么会没发现你是假的
Some people only see
有些人只会看到
what they want to see.
他们想看到的东西
She saw every part of me,
她看遍了我的全身
but she never knew.
可她从没发觉
Wait.
等等
Did you have sex with her?
你睡了她吗
To be accurate, she had sex with me.
准确地说 是她睡了我
On me.
在我上面
At me. In front of me.
在我身上 在我前面
- Harry! - She made me watch.
-哈里 -她让我看着
Jesus!
苍天啊
What if she gets pregnant and has an alien V baby?
万一她怀孕了呢 生个外星宝宝
No, she is not pregnant.
不 她没怀孕
She would have started to emit a sulfuric scent
不然她会散发出一种硫磺味
and then split open with hundreds of babies.
然后会被数百个宝宝挤爆开来
She remained...whole.
她走的时候还是完整的
So what you said about your wife dying was true then?
所以你之前说你妻子死了 是真的
We do not have genders like humans.
我们不像人类一样有性别
I had a mate
我有过一个伴侣
who died burying our offspring.
被我们的后代淹没死去了
I'm sorry.
对不起
There is nothing to be sorry about.
没什么好道歉的
The birthing death is inevitable.
生产死亡是不可避免的
My people
我们...
do not feel sadness.
不会感到悲伤
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Once I assumed this body,
我一开始掌控这个身体
I started to feel all sorts of things
就开始感受到各种情绪了
I have never felt.
我从没感受过的情绪
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说这个
Okay. Fine.
好吧 行
I had 342 children,
我有过342个孩子
and I never worried about any of them.
我从没担心过他们任何一个
Now I...cannot stop thinking
现在我忍不住
about number 62.
会想起62号
It had my eyes.
它继承了我的眼睛
Jesus.
You had 342 kids?
你有过342个孩子
I thought one was complicated.
我以为一个就够难对付了
You should stop feeling guilty about giving away Jay.
别再为送走杰伊而内疚了
We leave our offspring in the great ice wind desert,
我们将后代留在飓风冰漠中
where the flesh is ripped from the bone
在那样皮开肉绽的环境下
to see who survives.
看谁能幸存
Charming.
真精彩
Jay is a survivor.
杰伊就是个幸存者
She will be fine.
她会没事的
I'm glad you know about me.
很高兴你了解了真实的我
It's hard to keep a secret.
隐藏秘密太难了
It's human nature, Harry.
人的天性 哈里
Nobody wants to hide who they really are.
没人想隐藏真实的自我
All right, listen up.
听着
Some shitheads broke into the high school science lab,
有白痴闯入了高中科学实验室
so we're gonna head over there and find out
现在我们得过去看看
if anybody saw anything.
有没有人看到了什么
Also just a quick heads-up,
提醒你一下
Edith Pine's cat got stuck,
伊迪丝·派恩的猫被卡住了
and I had to slingshot it down from a cell tower.
我不得不用弹弓把它从信号塔上射下来
Cat's got a limp now, and she's suing,
猫瘸了 她要起诉我们
so you might want to think about lawyering up.
所以你最好考虑请个律师
Don't mind me.
不用在意我
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I was asked to gather some of Deputy Liv's things.
有人要我收拾一下丽芙副警长的东西
I don't know who that is. I know a civilian Liv,
那是谁 我只知道公民丽芙
if that's who you talking about.
如果你指的是她的话
Okay, well, I'm gonna gather some of civilian Liv's things
行吧 在熏牛肉三明治变冷之前
before my pastrami sandwich gets cold.
我要收拾一下公民丽芙的东西
Would you please tell her I can see her?
请告诉她我看见她了
He says he can see you.
他说他看见你了
She says to mind your own business,
她让你少管闲事
as she is busy enjoying her life.
她正忙着享受生活
Oh, well, you know what?
是吗
You tell her I'm enjoying my life even more.
告诉她我现在更享受我的生活了
I'm enjoying my life so much
我可太享受我的生活了
I got little cartoon birds flying around my head.
甚至有卡通小鸟在我头上飞
You probably heard that.
你应该听到了吧
Yeah.
好的
She says that cartoon birds
她说 卡通小鸟一般
usually means you're unconscious.
只有失去知觉时才会出现
So I'm gonna go eat.
我要去吃东西了
Thank you.
谢谢
Why are you helping me?
你为什么帮我
I was taught that living things are connected,
我从小就被教导生物之间是相关联的
and that every being matters.
每一条生命都很重要
You're running a temperature.
你在发烧
You're getting weaker.
越来越虚弱了
Your face, it's become more...
你的脸 变得更像
Alien?
外星人
Am I ugly to you?
丑吗
No.
Here.
There you go.
好样的
Max was afraid of me.
麦克斯以前很怕我
He has a very rare genetic trait
他有一种非常罕见的基因特征
that allows him to see me in my true form.
使他看到的就是我的真面目
That must've been scary.
那肯定很可怕吧
Yes.
没错
I was afraid people would start believing him.
我很怕人们会相信他的话
"Aah, there's an alien in town.
"有个外星人在镇上
Look, an alien."
看啊 是外星人"
I meant that must've been scary for him.
我是说他很害怕吧
You know, if you're so worried about getting caught,
既然你这么害怕被人发现
then why did you choose to be the town doctor?
为什么还选择做个镇医
They asked, and I was cornered.
他们要我做的 我当时走投无路
They would've suspected.
他们会怀疑的
I don't think that's why.
我不认为是因为这
I think you're more drawn to being human than you'll admit.
我觉得你比你以为的更想做个人
I have the right to remain silent.
我有权保持沉默
What's wrong?
怎么了
My breathing duct
呼吸管
is filled with blood.
被血堵住了
You have to reach inside and clear it.
你需要把手伸进去清理干净才行
how?
要怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
我不知道要怎么做
Um, D'arcy's flask.
达茜的酒瓶
Okay, I'm gonna sterilize my hands.
我先给手消毒
Okay.
好吧
Go slowly to avoid the teeth.
慢慢来 别碰到牙齿
What? There are teeth?
什么 这是牙齿
And four arms?
四只手吗
You really owe me for this.
你欠我一个人情
You really owe me.
这人情欠大了
Okay. Oh, there's the teeth.
好吧 这里是牙齿
I need a visual.
我需要视野
Remember when I examined Mr. Hurley's prostate?
记得我怎么检查赫尔利先生的前列腺的吗
Delightful.
真令人振奋
Ooh, God.
上帝啊
Excuse me, teeth. Okay.
打扰了打扰了
That's it.
可以了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're done.
完成了
You don't have to go back in.
不用再进去了
I'm not.
我也不想
If you're watching this, I'm dead,
你看到录像时 我已经死了
or I'm really drunk,
或者我喝麻了
and we're all laughing at how pathetic I was
我们都在嘲笑我以为我要死在这里
for making a video where I thought I was gonna die.
所以拍了这则视频的可悲行径
I guess I should say some goodbyes.
我想 该说再见了
Sorry to all the guys who are probably really sad right now.
对此刻所有伤心的人说声抱歉
Dr. Ethan...
伊森医生
Okay.
好了
I'm gonna miss Judy.
朱迪我会想你的
I'm really so sorry I was so mean to your cat.
很抱歉之前对你的猫那么坏
It was mostly self-defense.
这是出于自我防卫
Deputy Liv, you have been rock.
丽芙副警长 你已经很棒了
I'm also sorry to Sheriff Mike
还有迈克警长 很抱歉
because one time at a town hall,
因为有一次我在市政厅
a dude said a racist thing to you,
听到有人对你说了种族歧视的话
and I went to go shit in his car,
我就去他车里拉屎
and then I found out that I shit in your car.
事后才发现那是你的车
Maybe the new town motto should be
也许小镇新的箴言会是
"One died to not save three."
"舍己救不了仨"
I'm sorry I didn't save Asta.
对不起我救不了阿斯塔
I really didn't want to live without her anyway, so...
没有她我也不想活了
You should just try to climb out of here.
你应该试着爬出去
I'm not leaving you.
我不会丢下你的
If you have a choice between life or death,
如果要你在生与死之间做出选择
you will leave me.
你会丢下我的
It is you call survival of the fittest.
这就是你们说的适者生存
You don't have much faith in people.
你不怎么相信别人
Neither do you.
你不也是吗
I used to.
我以前相信的
Things in life just didn't work out the way I wanted.
生活中的事情并不如我想象的那样发展
And I was on a path, and then I got off a path,
我找到了路的方向 接着又迷失了
and now I'm just...
现在 我只是
trying to find my way again.
想要再次找回自己的路
Like that monkey movie.
就像那个猴子电影一样
What movie?
哪部电影
"Planet of the Apes"?
《人猿星球》
The movie about the flying monkeys.
是讲飞猴的那部
They are in the trees living their lives,
飞猴们在树林间生活
and that girl and that vicious dog
有个女孩还有那条恶狗
and those other creatures who had lost their way
还有黄砖路上
from that yellow brick road.
那些其他迷了路的动物们
They invade the monkeys' territory.
他们侵入了飞猴的领地
You mean "Wizard of Oz"?
你说的是《绿野仙踪》
Yes, that is it.
对 就是它
Okay, well, the monkeys are the bad guys.
好吧 那群猴子才是坏人
Not to the monkeys.
可别对猴子这么说
Can you now go look for my radio?
能去找找我的收音机吗
I will try to find your radio
我会试着找回你的收音机
so you can get back on your yellow brick road.
这样你就可以回到你的黄砖路了
You know,
对了
I don't even know your real name.
我甚至不知道你的真名
It is...
我的名字是
My friends call me...
朋友们通常叫我
Okay.
行吧
Maybe we should just stick with Harry.
不如还是叫哈里吧
D'arcy.
达茜
Enough rest. Get up now.
休息够了吧 快起来
D'arcy, you had a bad fall.
达茜 你摔得很重
D'arcy, you're gonna need to get up sometime.
达茜 你总得起来的
I'll come back in an hour.
我一小时后再来
Hey, get out bed, bitch.
起床了 小贱人
Asta?
阿斯塔
I haven't seen you in forever.
好久不见了
You can't just show up. I mean, look at me.
你不能就这么出现 看看我
Goddamn Lifetime movie.
该死的生活台剧情
Okay. Look.
听着
I didn't drive ten hours to watch you quit.
我开十小时车过来可不是为了看你放弃的
So get up.
所以 快起来
You are not quitting.
你别放弃
Okay?
好吗
Let's go.
我们走吧
You are not quitting.
你别放弃
I'm not quitting.
我没有放弃
I'm getting us the -- out of here.
我会带我们离开这里
Don't you get it?
你还明白吗
We are running out of time, all right?
我们快没有时间了 好吗
We're out here in the middle of nowhere
我们在这荒郊野岭的地方
- searching for what? - Calm it down now.
-寻找什么东西 -冷静点
I'm just saying, we have no idea what this thing even is,
我就是说 我们不知道那东西到底是个什么
or what it can do.
或者它有什么能耐
Could be human for all we know.
它可能是个人类
Could be anybody.
可能是任何一个人
- More coffee? - Mmm, love some.
-再加点咖啡吗 -那太好了
You folks passing through?
你们是路过这里吗
Sure are. We just eloped.
没错 我们在私奔
Heading to Braddock to meet my father-in-law.
我们要去布拉多克见我的公公
He doesn't know I'm white. Wish me luck, right?
他不知道我是白人 祝我好运 对吗
Well, I'm sure he'll love you to death.
我相信他对你的爱至死不渝
But you shouldn't linger too long.
但是你们别在这逗留太久
There's a big storm coming.
有一场大风暴要来了
The pass tends to get shut down.
到时候往往会封路
In that case, we'll just take the check.
那样的话 我们结账吧
You bet. Drive careful.
好的 开车小心
你见过这个外星人吗
I'm just gonna say it.
我就直说了
The General was wrong. We need backup.
将军错了 我们需要支援
梅奥·肯尼迪
- We can't find this thing alone. - Yes, we can.
-光我俩没法找到那个东西 -我们可以
You said it's tethered to the ship, so we know it's close.
你说过它连接着飞船 所以一定在附近
In a 50-mile radius.
是在五十英里的范围内
Do you know how many people are in a 50-mile radius?
你知道五十英里内有多少人吗
And that's if it's even hiding as a human.
那还是只假设它装成了人类
What if it's hiding as a tree, huh?
如果它装成一棵树怎么办
You wanna just put a bullet in every tree in the forest?
你是要对森林里的每一棵树都开一枪吗
Most days.
大概率会
You would say that. Look.
知道你会这么说 听着
I'm gonna call the military.
我要上报给军方
You should know me better by now.
你现在应该很了解我了
This mission is secretive,
这是项秘密任务
and anyone who doesn't wanna keep it that way
如果有人不想让这事保持秘密的话
doesn't live very long.
那他活不久的
你见过这个外星人吗
And you said we'd never find it.
你还说我们永远不会找到它
Hey, it's Asta. I'm not here.
我是阿斯塔 我现在不在
Figure it out.
自己想办法吧
乔餐厅
I can't find it.
我没找到
I've looked everywhere. I think your radio is buried.
我都找遍了 你的无线电设备应该被埋起来了
I have to find it before we leave
我必须要在离开之前找到它
or else it will be lost forever.
不然它就永远丢失了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Here.
拿着
I don't need it. My planet is freezing.
我不需要这个 我的星球一直很冷
- The cold is actually helping me recover. - Okay.
-低温其实会帮助我恢复 -好吧
Um, well... here you go.
我扶你起来点
There you go.
就这样
Tell me about your planet.
跟我说说你的星球
What's it like?
是什么样子的
It is magnificent
宏伟且冷酷
and brutal like my people.
就像我的种族
You know, some native tribes,
一些土著部落
they talk about connections
他们会说到
to beings from the stars.
和天外来客的联系
We have been coming here for thousands of years,
我们来这已经有几千年的历史了
guiding humans.
引导人类
Stonehenge, the pyramids,
巨石阵 金字塔
and long before that.
早在那之前还有很多
So you're here to help us.
所以你来这是为了帮助我们
We have always tried to help.
我们一直在尝试帮助你们
Your people welcomed us for thousands of years,
你们欢迎了我们数千年
but then something changed.
但后来发生了变化
Humans became more fearful of us,
人类变得更加害怕我们
of each other.
害怕彼此
So why did you come this time?
那你这次来是为什么
We have been monitoring changes to your planet.
我们一直在监测你的星球的变化
How we doing?
我们星球现在怎么样
Not good.
不太好
That is why I need to find my radio,
这就是为什么我需要找到无线电设备
so I can ask for help.
这样我就可以寻求帮助
When you say not good,
你说的不太好
like, how not good?
是有多不太好
If a chicken sits on an egg for the right amount of time,
如果一只母鸡孵一个鸡蛋一定时间后
you get a perfect little chick.
你就会得到一只完美的小鸡仔
But if you do not care about the egg,
但是如果你不关心鸡蛋
and you leave it in the sun,
把它丢在太阳底下
it rots and stinks.
它就会腐烂发臭
The Earth is the second one.
地球就是第二种
Well, I'm gonna go
我还是赶紧去
dig for that radio.
挖出那个无线电设备
Do you know what you would like this evening?
请问您准备好点餐了吗
- Yes, I-- - Sure do.
-好的 我 -当然
The lady will have the chicken paillard,
请给这位女士点一份煎鸡肉
and I will have the escargot.
给我来一份法式蜗牛
Wow, that's very sweet.
真是太贴心了
You're ordering for me.
你帮我点餐
- I'm going to have the lamb. - Mmm, no, you won't.
-请给我来一份羊羔肉 -不 你不吃那个
She will have the chicken paillard.
给她点一份煎鸡肉
All set. Here you go.
就这些 给你
I-I don't want the chicken.
我 我不想吃鸡肉
I'm having the lamb.
我想要羊羔肉
I've got this.
我来吧
She will have the lamb.
给她点一份羊羔肉
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Why are you ordering escargot?
你为什么要点法式蜗牛
You hate snails.
你讨厌蜗牛
Um, he will have the steak frites
给他换成牛排和炸薯条
with the fries extra crispy.
薯条要炸得非常脆
Mmm, nope. Don't like it, don't want it.
不 我不喜欢那个 不想要那个
I am having the escargot,
请给我一份法式蜗牛
which I love, so.
我很爱吃法式蜗牛
Okay then.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
What was that?
刚刚是怎么回事
Nothing. Just--just ordering food.
没事 我就是在点餐
Kay.
好吧
- Sure, thank you. - Yes, please.
-好的 谢谢 -是的
La vie en rose.
玫瑰人生
What can I do for you, Dan?
需要什么帮助吗 丹
Asta didn't show up for our weekly dinner date,
阿斯塔没有出现在我们的每周餐厅聚会上
and she's not responding to my calls.
她也没有回我的电话
Yeah, well, maybe she stood you up for a younger fella.
好吧 或许她为了一个年轻小伙放了你的鸽子
We were both in the military, Mike.
我们都是军人出身 迈克
When we have a feeling, we know to trust it.
当我们有一种直觉的时候 我们知道要去相信它
Something's wrong.
有些不对劲
Okay.
好吧
All right, I hear you.
好吧 我懂你意思
Let's see what's going on.
我们去看看是怎么回事
- You wanna ride along? - Yes.
-你想一起来吗 -是的
Let's hit The 59.
我们去59酒吧
If anybody knows where she is, it's D'arcy.
如果有人知道她在哪 那一定是达茜
Okay.
Just speed it up, D'arce. Okay.
加速上去 达茜
Sorry.
抱歉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You're acting a little weird.
你表现的有点奇怪
Just enjoying our anniversary with my lovely wife.
我就是在和我可爱的老婆一起享受周年纪念日
Hey, why don't you, uh,
不如
why don't you slide over?
不如你往边上一点
- Yeah, scoot. - Oh, okay.
-快挪开点 -好吧
What?
怎么了
You cut your lip on the shell.
蜗牛壳把你的嘴唇划破了
Now you won't kiss my blood. It's fine.
你现在嫌弃亲我的血了 没事
- What the hell is going on? - Nothing.
-到底怎么回事 -没事
I'm just trying to make our anniversary special.
我只是在努力让我们的周年纪念日过得特别一点
By picking the restaurant and ordering for me
通过选餐厅和帮我点菜
and eating escargot, which you hate?
还有吃你讨厌的法式蜗牛吗
I-I thought you'd like it if I took charge.
我 我以为你喜欢我来主导
I mean, you said the other day that you wanted me to,
我是说 你那天说过你想要我
you know, challenge you.
质疑你
Oh, honey.
宝贝
I did say that,
我是那么说了
but this isn't you.
但这不是你
If you wanna pick the restaurant,
如果你想选餐厅
make me go to the taco place
你可以要求我去那个卖卷饼的地方
or at least somewhere that you like.
或者至少选一个你喜欢的餐厅
I do love tacos.
我是喜欢吃卷饼
Yeah, and I love you.
是的 我爱你
We aren't always gonna agree about everything.
我们不会对每一件事都意见相同
That's okay. We're different people.
这没关系 我们是不同的人
But I want us to be a team.
但我希望我们俩团结一心
Hey, John.
你好 约翰
Former Deputy Liv.
前副警长丽芙
I need to ask you about something.
我需要问你点事
Sheriff is here.
警长来了
Asta and D'arcy are missing.
阿斯塔和达茜不见了
- What? - Oh, no.
-什么 -不会吧
Yeah, folks at The 59 said
59酒吧的人说
D'arcy called and said she couldn't come in to work.
达茜打电话说她没法去上班了
She was headed up to the glacier.
她去冰山上了
You know anything about that?
你知道这回事吗
Let me call the office.
我给办公室打个电话
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Hey, it's John, have you seen D'arcy at the office?
我是约翰 你在办公室见到达茜了吗
Yeah, everything's under control.
一切都在控制之内
It's just Asta and D'arcy are missing.
只是阿斯塔和达茜不见了
Well, missing how?
怎么不见了
How can we help?
我们能帮什么忙吗
Two snowmobiles have been out since past 3:00.
两架机动雪橇三点钟就上山了
Still not back.
现在还没回来
Okay, well, let's get a search going.
好 我们开始搜查
Whatever you need from the town, you got it.
需要镇政府怎么帮忙都行
I can prepare the chopper for a search,
我可以准备一架直升机进行搜索
but this stormfront's not supposed to pass until daybreak.
但这场风暴在破晓之前恐怕不会停
They'll freeze by then.
那时候她们早冻死了
All right, all right, all right, hey, hey.
好了 好了 好了
Take a breath. We're gonna find them, Dan.
深呼吸 我们会找到她们的 丹
- I ain't waiting around for that. - Dan!
-我可等不到那时候 -丹
He's gonna get himself killed.
他会出事的
- Hey, don't wait up. - Okay. Be careful.
-晚上就别等我了 -好 小心点
Okay.
- Abigail. - Sheriff.
-阿比盖尔 -警长
See? I told you she'd make it.
看到了吗 我就说她会成功的
Now you're going first.
你先上去
No.
不行
We have to go now.
我们得马上走了
You're out of time, Harry.
你没多少时间了 哈里
She'll see I am an alien.
她会看到我是外星人的
No, she won't.
她不会的
Uh, excuse me.
不好意思
Could pass me some toilet paper?
你能给我递点卫生纸吗
All out over here.
这边的用完了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much. You're a lifesaver.
真是感谢 你救了我一命
Us ladies have to stick together, right?
我们女性得团结起来 对吧
You live in town?
你住在镇上吗
Yeah, just down the road.
对 就在这条路上
My husband's the mayor.
我丈夫是镇长
I just moved here. I don't know anybody.
我刚搬过来 一个人都不认识
Oh, well, you should take my number.
那你应该记下我的电话号码
Feel free to pick my brain. Here you go.
欢迎随时咨询我 给你
I'm Kate Hawthorne.
我是凯特·霍索恩
Kate. That's my sister's name.
凯特 我姐姐就叫这个名字
Sarah Houston. Thanks for the number.
莎拉·休斯顿 谢谢你的电话号码
- I'll be sure to use it. - Call anytime.
-我肯定会用到的 -随时联系
Okay, gotta go relieve the babysitter.
好了 我要去解放保姆了
Oh, you have kids?
你有孩子吗
Oh, just one. We have a little boy named Max.
就一个 我们有个小男孩叫麦克斯
Max, that's wonderful.
麦克斯 真不错
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Stay with me, Harry.
坚持住 哈里
Asta!
阿斯塔
Where the hell are you? I'm coming to get you.
你到底上哪去了 我现在去接你
I'm okay, Dad!
我没事 爸爸
Don't ask questions. I need your help.
别多问 我需要你帮忙
Oh, God.
天啊
- How is he? - Not good.
-他怎么样了 -不好
Go get help. Go get help!
快去找人帮忙 快点
Okay.
好吧
佩西恩斯诊所
Hurry. He's out here.
快点 他在外面
佩西恩斯诊所
What the hell?
什么鬼
Asta!
阿斯塔
Asta?
阿斯塔
Asta, are you here?
阿斯塔 你在吗
Asta, what the hell's going on?
阿斯塔 这是什么情况
- Hey, Dad. - Hell no.
-你好啊 爸爸 -见鬼
Dad.
爸爸
What are you doing hanging with that thing?
你和那玩意鬼混在一起干什么
Do you know what "that thing" is?
你知道"那玩意"是什么吗
Well, it's violating a whole bunch of health codes,
那东西现在违反了一大堆卫生标准
I know that for sure.
这是肯定的
Can you just say it, so there's no confusion?
你能直接说出来吗 让我们别聊岔了
Why's there an alien in my freezer?
我的冷库里为什么有个外星人
- Yes, okay. - Asta?
-对 好吧 -阿斯塔
The cold slows the bleeding,
寒冷能减缓出血速度
and he's not just an alien,
而且他不光是个外星人
and the alien is someone we know.
还是我们认识的某个人
The mayor. I knew it.
镇长 我就知道
No, Dad. It's Harry.
不对 爸爸 是哈里
The doctor's an alien?
那个医生是个外星人
And you wanted me to get a yearly checkup from that thing.
你还想让我在他那做年度体检
I allowed myself to become too human.
我放任自己变得太像人类了
That's why I couldn't complete my mission.
这就是我无法完成任务的原因
It's my fault.
是我的错
If I don't do something, he will die.
如果我放任不管 他会死的
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Dan, you back there?
丹 你在里面吗
Shit.
该死
I'll take care of it.
我来处理
Be right there!
在外面等着我
Can we trust that creature?
我们能相信那个生物吗
He's in trouble, and we can help.
他现在有难 而我们能帮忙
I don't like it, but if you believe in him, okay.
我不喜欢这样 但只要你相信他 那行吧
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢你
Just move him... it away from the fish.
不过让他...它离鱼远点
Okay.
How you doing, Sheriff?
你好吗 警长
I'm good. I saw your truck out front.
我很好 我看到你的车在门口
I just wanted to make sure
我只想确保
you weren't taking things into your own hands.
你没有自己去找她们
You know, Asta's a strong woman.
阿斯塔是个坚强的女人
She'll be fine.
她不会有事的
Let's just wait out the storm and fire up some burgers.
我们就等着风暴停了 先弄点汉堡吃
Ha! Haven't you heard? They're back.
你没听说吗 她们回来了
Doctor got in an accident.
那个医生出事了
Asta had to take him to Braddock for an MRI.
阿斯塔带他去布拉多克做核磁共振了
Really?
真的吗
Well, good. That's... that's good.
好吧 那就好
You all right, Dan?
你还好吗 丹
You like you done seen a ghost or something.
你好像一副见了鬼的样子
I'm okay. I guess it's the worry.
我没事 我猜只是太担心了
Right.
好吧
All right, then. Well, night.
那好吧 晚安
Stand down on the search.
解除紧急搜救
They made it down off the mountain.
她们已经下山了
Copy that, Sheriff. We'll notify.
收到 警长 我们会通知的
Harry. Oh, God.
哈里 天啊
Harry, wake up.
哈里 醒醒
Harry, you are getting worse.
哈里 你越来越糟了
Tell me how to help you.
告诉我该怎么帮你
Without my radio, it's over.
没有无线电 一切都完了
- Let me die. - No.
-让我死吧 -不行
Harry, wait.
哈里 等等
Look.
You can help us now.
现在你能帮我们了
You found it.
你找到了
Yeah.
If she knew what she was giving me,
如果她知道她给了我什么
she would let me die.
她肯定会让我去死的
Tell me how to help you.
告诉我要怎么帮你
My leg.
我的腿
It's poisoning me.
正在让我恶化
I will die if you don't chop it off.
如果你不切断它我就会死
We need to do what?
你要让我们干什么
You heard him. Grab the meat cleaver.
你听到了 拿上砍肉刀
Uh, it's okay. It's gonna be okay.
没事的 不会有事的
All right.
好了
Okay. Harry.
好了 哈里
It's gonna be all right.
不会有事的
I'm sorry.
对不住了
God, I can't do it.
天啊 我做不到
I can.
我可以
Okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry.
好 好 好 对不起
- Oh, my... - I'm scared.
-我的天... -我很害怕
Okay, look at me.
好了 看着我
I'm right here.
我就在这呢
I won't let you die.
我不会让你死的
I believe her.
我相信她
No one's dying today,
今天不会有人死
but now I have my device,
但我现在拿到我的设备了
so how about tomorrow?
所以明天可就说不准了
All eight billion of them.
整个地球上的八十亿人