天才 第一季 Genius Season 1 第3集: 爱因斯坦:第三章

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 传记 / 历史

导演: 朗·霍华德 / 明基·斯皮罗 / 凯文·霍克斯 / 詹姆斯·哈维斯 / 肯尼士·比勒

演员: 杰弗里·拉什 / 强尼·弗林 / 尼古拉斯·罗尔 / 萨曼莎·科利 / 拉尔夫·布朗 / 理查德·托普尔 / 乔·弗莱彻 / 克莱尔·拉什布鲁克 / 艾丽西娅·冯·里特贝格 / 西尔维纳·布克包尔 /


台词
Previously on Genius...
《天才》前情提要
Einstein may be the brightest mind I have yet taught.
爱因斯坦或许是我教过的最聪明的人
He's a menace!
他就是个祸害
You are skipping classes
你翘课
and challenging your instructors.
挑战你的导师
What I want to know, sir, is why?
我想知道的是 先生 为什么
My name is Professor Philipp Lenard.
我是菲利普·勒纳教授
- Herr Professor. - Mileva Maric.
-教授先生 -米列娃·马里奇
One doesn't lose track of the sole woman in the room.
没人能忘记教室里的唯一女性
She's up all night, filling her brain with things
她彻夜苦读 学的东西都是
I can't begin to understand.
我已经开始无法理解的了
Then how do you know she understands them?
那你怎么知道她能理解
I'm head over heels in love with your mind.
我被你的聪慧迷得神魂颠倒
Be my partner.
做我的伴侣吧
In life, in love,
一起生活 相亲相爱
in endless scientific pursuit.
一起追寻无止境的科学真理
How is Marie? Everyone is quite excited.
玛莉好吗 大家都很高兴
- About what? - The courtship, of course...
-高兴什么 -当然是你们的恋爱
- the potential of it! I'm going to be a professor.
-有没有可能结成正果 -我要做教授
I will think for thinking's sake.
我要为了思考而思考
That is the most indulgent thing i've ever heard.
这是我听过的最任性的想法
Oh, don't leave like this, Albert.
别就这么走了 阿尔伯特
Liar! How could you be so careless with my heart?!
骗子 你怎么可以对我的感情毫不在乎
Physics should be an adventure.
物理学该是一场冒险
Herr Einstein, enough!
爱因斯坦先生 够了
Fail him if you must.
必要的话让他不及格吧
I am no longer concerned for his future.
我再也不操心他的未来了
- Miza! - Hello, Papa.
-米扎 -你好 爸爸
I am so sorry, Papa. I failed you.
抱歉 爸爸 我让你失望了
《我的战争》
天才第一季 第三集
维尔茨堡 德国1895年
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Hold still there, please.
请保持不动
I don't... understand.
我不明白
It's a photograph, Anna,
这是个照片 安娜
of the bones beneath your skin.
照出了你皮肉之下的骨头
Dear God, Wilhelm.
天哪 威廉
I have seen my own death.
我看到了我自己的死亡
It is wonderful, isn't it?
这太奇妙了 不是吗
Wilhelm...
威廉
you are going to be famous.
你会出名的
伦琴射线
I still don't understand, Philipp.
我还是不明白 菲利普
The invention is yours, is it not?
这是你的发明 不是吗
The modification to the cathode ray tube he used
他所使用的对阴极射线管的改进
were my innovation, yes.
是我的发明 没错
This imposter, what's his name?
这个冒牌货 他叫什么
- Rontgen - Well, if I read this article correctly,
-伦琴 -如果我读得没错
this Rontgen fellow merely noticed something
这个叫伦琴的家伙用了你的发明
using your invention.
才注意到了一些东西
He made an observation, yes.
他进行了一项观测 没错
An observation.
一项观测
There. Taste your eggs.
来 尝尝你的鸡蛋
Make an observation about them.
观测一下它们
Too salty, perhaps?
或许太咸了
Does that mean you cooked the damn things?
难道这意味着是你做了这玩意儿吗
- No. - Of course not.
-不 -当然不是
Because to make such a claim would be absurd.
因为这样的说法太荒唐了
He's snatched the credit you justly deserve.
他夺走了本该属于你的功劳
How could I have missed it?
我怎么就擦肩而过了呢
You'll make it right, my love.
你会做好的 我亲爱的
I believe in you.
我相信你
Your brilliance will be recognized.
你的聪慧会得到肯定的
I don't care about awards,
我不在乎什么奖项
Michele, I care about science,
米凯勒 我关心的是科学
about understanding the world around me.
是理解我周遭的世界
I'm not interested in shiny medals.
我对闪耀的奖章不感兴趣
This is not just any award... it's called the Nobel Prize.
这不是什么小奖 这个是诺贝尔奖
Says here it is to be awarded annually, and beyond notoriety
这里说这奖每年都会颁发 不仅是名声
it comes with a great deal of money.
它包括一大笔钱
- Money? - Just think...
-钱 -想想吧
wealth and fame for being a physicist.
做个名利双收的物理学家
You are brilliant, Albert, you could win one.
你很聪明 阿尔伯特 你可以赢得一次的
Right now I'd trade ten of these Nobel Prizes
现在我宁愿拿十个诺贝尔奖
for a teaching job.
换一个教职工作
Steady.
稳住
I've clearly miscalculated the salary
我很显然算错了一个
- of an assistant professor. - Don't be thick.
-助理教授的工资 -别乱讲
I won it in a bet with the head of my department.
我和我们系主任打赌赢了这个
This sultry beast... 'tis only mine till sundown.
这个暴怒的野兽 日落之前属于我
- What was the bet? - I'm sure it's a riveting yarn,
-赌的什么 -我相信这是个吸引人的故事
and I'm happy to suffer through the whole damn thing
我也很高兴忍受着听完前因后果
once we're actually on the road to Basel.
只要我们开始往巴塞尔出发
My first interview, and I'm going to be late... perfect.
我的第一份面试 而我将迟到了 真好
Like a virginal maiden, Albert, this machine needs
像个年少的处女 阿尔伯特 这机器需要
to be delicately wooed to a state of agitation.
精心的求爱 直到达到兴奋的状态
If Marcel's history with the ladies is any predictor,
如果马塞尔和女人的情史有所帮助的话
we'll be on the road by next Tuesday.
我们下周二才能上路
Albert, you will sweat through that suit
阿尔伯特 要是你不冷静下来
if you don't calm down.
你那件西装会湿透的
Michele, I have sent my paper
米凯勒 我已经把我的论文
to every halfway decent university in Europe,
发送给了全欧洲所有勉强像样的大学
and I've been rejected everywhere.
我却各种被拒绝
This is the first bite of the apple I've had.
这是我尝到的第一个甜头
Mileva's getting impatient.
米列娃已经开始不耐烦了
Mileva? She's in Serbia... what does she have...?
米列娃 她在塞尔维亚 她有什么...
An historic day... Marcel Grossmann
真是历史性的一天 马塞尔·格罗斯曼
finally gets something all hot and bothered.
终于让它开动起来了
The capillary effect has been well studied, Herr Einstein.
毛细效应已研究得很透彻了 爱因斯坦先生
Your disquisition hardly adds to the body of knowledge.
你的长篇报告很难为知识体系添砖加瓦了
To say nothing of your verbose style.
更不用说你的报告长篇累牍
The reading experience is undeniably taxing.
读起来的真是太费力气了
I would be remiss
因为我的疏忽
to challenge your opinions, Herr Professor.
挑战了您的观点 教授
Science is not about opinions.
科学跟观点无关
What I mean to say, Herr Professor, is...
我的意思是说 教授
you make many observations I hadn't considered,
您做了许多我没考虑到的观察
much to my regret.
我很抱歉
Your record does you credit, I must admit.
我必须承认你的档案为你增光不少
And despite a large field of gifted applicants,
尽管有众多才华横溢的申请人
it seems that you're somehow
但是你似乎是
the most qualified candidate we've yet met.
我们见过的最合适的人选了
I shall send your name up to the committee for approval.
我会把你的名字呈报给委员会审批的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank... thank you.
谢谢
Albert hasn't abandoned me, Papa.
阿尔伯特并没有抛弃我 爸爸
Then where is he?
那他人呢
Tell me that.
跟我说说
Getting settled.
安顿下来
I need a home to return to once I've had the baby.
一旦我把孩子生下来 需要有个家才能回去
And then what?
然后呢
Miza. Then what?
米扎 然后呢
You change diapers all day long?
整天换尿布
Wipe noses?
擦鼻涕
Sing lullabies?
唱摇篮曲
No. I will earn my degree, Papa.
不 我会拿下学历的 爸
- I swear it. - For years,
-我发誓 -这么多年来
I taught you never to rely on a man for anything.
我教你不要依靠男人做任何事情
Do I really need to explain the situation to you, Papa?
真的需要我给你解释情况吗 爸
I just don't want you to punish yourself
我就是不想让你的余生
for the rest of your life.
自己惩罚自己
Not for making a mistake one night.
不想让你犯一夜情的错误
It wasn't a mistake.
那不是错误
And it certainly wasn't one night.
当然也不止一夜
You were in Zurich... the Swiss are experts
你之前在苏黎世 瑞士有许多专家
at taking care of unfortunate circumstances.
能够妥善处理这种不幸的意外状况
I would never do such a thing!
我绝对不会那么做的
I want to have Albert's child.
我想怀阿尔伯特的孩子
I want more for you.
我对你有更多的期望
If you believe in me,
如果你对我有信心
Papa, at least give Albert a chance.
爸 至少给阿尔伯特一个机会
Herr Einstein.
爱因斯坦先生
Good evening, Frau Schnellham.
晚上好 施耐尔哈姆太太
You're quite the kitty, sneaking all about.
你像只小猫似的 整天蹑手蹑脚的
Just testing your impeccable hearing.
考验一下您无可挑剔的听力
Still top-notch.
仍然很棒
Do you have the rent or not?
你到底有没有房租钱
Not.
没有
You know your way out, then, kitty.
那你知道该怎么出去 小猫
I've secured a position.
我找到了一份工作
I'm merely awaiting a final letter of approval.
就等最后的批准函了
Then it isn't secured, is it?
那就是还没找到呢
Well, perhaps there's word today.
可能今天有消息了
I-I would check the post, but...
我想看看信箱 但是
seeing as you've confiscated my mail key...
您没收了我的邮箱钥匙
Please, Frau Schnellham.
拜托了 施耐尔哈姆太太
Many prominent academics and leading thinkers in the field
行业里许多着名的学者和思想家
are talking favorably of my work.
都在积极探讨我的成果
巴塞尔大学
Well?
怎么样
I was given the impression
我被告知
that the job was mine but for a formality.
得到了那份工作 但是要有正式手续
I've made many inquiries in search of answers,
我到处询问想要获得答案
but I've been met with silence.
但是大家都沉默不语
So you have come for help, then.
所以你就来求助了
Just... A small favor,
就 一个小忙
Herr Professor, a letter of recommendation, perhaps
教授 一封推荐信 大概
Perhaps, uh, like, uh, this one.
大概就像这个
"Esteemed Herr Weber, forgive my impudence
"尊敬的韦伯先生 冒昧地直接写信给您
"In writing you directly,
作为一名父亲
"But I beg you to intercede on behalf of my poor Albert.
我代表我可怜的阿尔伯特
As a concerned father..."
请求您替我说说情"
My father?
我父亲
Herr Professor, I...
教授 我...
I had no idea. I would...
我不知道 我...
I would never ask my father to intercede on my behalf.
我绝对不会让他以我的名义说情的
Frankly, I'm mortified.
说实话 我羞愧万分
As you should be.
那就对了
Like any other recent graduate, I am only asking
跟其他刚毕业的学生一样
that you put in a word with potential employers.
我只是想求你在雇主那说句好话
Oh, but I have.
我求过情了
Many universities have sought my counsel
许多大学都针对你的智力和性格
on your intellect and your character.
征求我的意见
But in good conscience
但是凭心而论
I have not and I cannot...
我没有我也不会
recommend your character.
推荐你的性格
You gave me an unfavorable recommendation?
您给了我一封不利的推荐信
Several, in fact.
其实是好几封
But that's sabotage.
您这是蓄意败坏我的声誉
You openly challenged my authority.
你公然挑战我的权威
You publicly disrespected me.
当众不尊重我
How am I to justify sticking my head above the grass for you
有那么多合格的毕业生赢得了我的尊重
when there are so many qualified alumni
我为什么要为了你而
who have actually earned my respect?
屈尊俯就呢
But this is my reputation we're talking about.
可这关乎到我的声誉
And mine, too!
也关乎到我的
If I recommend someone and they fail to live up
如果我推荐的人名不副实
to my endorsement, how do I look?
那别人会怎么看我
But you don't understand, sir.
但您不懂 先生
I have... I have obligations.
我 我有债务要还
Obligations.
债务
You are what? 22?
你才几岁 二十二吗
An unknown, unattached, healthy young man.
一个默默无闻 了无牵挂 身体健康的年轻人
What obligations could you possibly have?
你能有什么债务
My name is ruined! All because I couldn't keep
我的名声全毁了 都是因为
my stupid mouth shut in Weber's class.
我在韦伯的课上管不住自己的嘴巴
I already wrote to Mileva to tell her I got the job.
我已经写信告诉米列娃我得到那份工作了
Mileva? What has she got to do with this?
米列娃 这件事跟她有什么关系
Put in a good word for me, Marcel, in your department.
马塞尔 在你系里帮我说点好话
I am a flea on the smelly ass of academia.
我是学术界最底层的无名小卒
No one cares what I have to say.
没人在乎我的话
But there is a position I know of.
但我知道有个空缺职位
Decent wage, steady hours.
薪水合理 工作时长稳定
What is it?
什么工作
It's in Bern at the patent office.
在伯尔尼的专利局工作
Um, clerical position, but very interesting work.
当文员 但是工作内容很有趣
You could employ some of your engineering knowledge.
你可以应用你的工程知识
I'm a scientist, Marcel!
我可是个科学家 马塞尔
I'm better than a clerkship.
让我当文员太屈才了
- You need money. - I need a thought,
-你需要钱啊 -我需要一个想法
a paper that can show people what I can do; I need time.
一篇能向世人展现我才华的论文 我需要时间
No, you need a job.
不 你需要的是一份工作
Why not ask your father,
为什么不问问你父亲
could he set you up in the factory in Milan?
也许他能帮你在米兰的工厂里安排一份工作
Because he humiliated me.
因为他羞辱了我
I'm done with him, after the letter to Weber.
他写信给韦伯 我受够他了
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps your father
你有没有想过 也许你父亲
reached out to Weber because he cares about you?
和韦伯联系 是因为他关心你
Be practical, Albert.
务实一点 阿尔伯特
If you will not get a real job,
如果你不找份真正的工作
how on earth will you survive?
又怎么生存呢
瑞士阿尔卑斯山 梅赫陶尔
Maja.
玛雅
Big brother.
哥哥
We missed you in Milan.
我们在米兰很想你
I thought it would be best to meet you and Mother here.
我觉得在这里见你和母亲比较好
Because Father is not with us?
因为父亲没跟我们在一起吗
You can't ignore him forever.
你不能一直无视他
He's hurt, Albert.
他很受伤 阿尔伯特
I'm... I'm not ready to face him.
我 我还没准备好面对他
Not until you feel you've made something of yourself.
除非你觉得自己做出一番成就
Only then will you be able to tell him he was wrong about you?
到那时你才会告诉他 是他看错你了吗
How's Mother?
母亲还好吗
Did you really have to send her
你真的有必要给她寄一张
a photo of your Serbian temptress?
你那个塞尔维亚荡妇的照片吗
I thought she might like it.
我以为她可能会喜欢
What she really liked was Marie.
她真正喜欢的是玛莉
She was counting on you two getting married,
她盼着你们两个结婚
so don't mention Mileva.
所以千万别提起米列娃
Tell me everything that's been happening.
跟我说说你的近况
I'm sure the world is beating down your door.
你家里一定门庭若市吧
I'm, uh, developing many new ideas.
我在研究很多新的理论
Won't be long before I'm recognized for my work.
很快就会被大家所认可
But, um,
可是
right now, Mother,
现在 母亲
the-the truth is, I need money.
老实说 我需要钱
Your father's business
你父亲的生意
needed another infusion of capital, darling.
又需要投入资金 亲爱的
I can't go to my brother again.
我不能再去找我哥哥
I'm afraid the well is dry.
恐怕我们没钱给你
You'll have to manage on your own.
你得自己想办法
If there's such pressing money concerns,
如果家里迫切需要用钱
then why are you taking such lavish holidays?
那你们为什么还享受如此奢华的假期
Lower your voice, dear.
小声点 亲爱的
We must keep up appearances.
我们得保持形象
If only Marie were here to teach you some manners.
真希望玛莉在场 教你一些礼节
Marie and I are finished.
我和玛莉分手了
And it seems to me, if you apologize
在我看来 如果你能为
for your boorish behavior,
自己粗鲁的行为道歉
you may have a chance to win her back.
你也许还有机会赢回她的心
Mother, you know very well
母亲 你明知道
that I have someone else now.
我现在和别人在一起了
What? That creature in the photo you sent?
怎么 你寄来的照片上的那个人吗
- She isn't even Jewish. - Neither is Marie.
-她甚至不是犹太人 -玛莉也不是啊
Well, at least she isn't Slavic.
至少她不是斯拉夫人
- What does that mean? - Mother.
-那是什么意思 -母亲
Be... She'll be the end of you, Albert.
你别插嘴 她会毁了你 阿尔伯特
She's just a nasty little witch.
她只是个恶心的女巫
She is no witch.
她不是女巫
She's my wife.
她是我的妻子
You married that girl?
你跟那个女孩结婚了吗
No, of course not.
当然没有
Then why did you say that you did?
那你为什么说你结了
Because I can't stand the way that Mother talks about Mileva
因为我受不了母亲这样骂米列娃
and I don't want to give her the satisfaction
而且我也不想让她以为
of thinking she can tell me what to do.
自己可以左右我的决定
So then you're not marrying Mileva.
那你并没打算跟米列娃结婚
I'm going to have to.
我必须要娶她
How... How far along is she?
她 她怀孕多久了
- Six months. - God, Albert.
-六个月 -天啊 阿尔伯特
I don't know what I'm supposed to say. Congratulations?
我都不知道该说什么了 恭喜吗
Are you happy about this?
这件事让你开心吗
I love her, Maja.
我爱她 玛雅
She's-She's like nobody I've ever met before.
她 她和我之前认识的任何人都不一样
I felt this... this pull towards her.
我感到...一种力量将我推向她
Since I saw her, I... I should be thrilled, but...
自从见了她 我应该感到激动 但是...
But?
但是什么
Well, now I feel this opposing force
现在我感受到一股相反的力量
pulling me down.
让我无法向前
I'm just getting started with my life.
我的人生才刚刚开始
I'm-I'm worried that if I marry her,
我担心如果娶了她
I'll never take flight.
我就再也挣脱不了了
What other choice do you have?
你还有什么其他选择
You have a visitor.
有人来见你
A visitor? But who could...?
来见我 但谁会...
Sir.
先生
This is quite unexpected.
真没想到您会来
My dear, it is wonderful to see you.
亲爱的孩子 见到你太棒了
I would stand, but you may remember my hip.
我想站起来的 但你应该记得我臀部的病
It's been acting up.
又复发了
Yes, of course.
当然 没事
I have to say I was overjoyed when your father paid a visit
当你父亲过来说我最得意的学生回到家乡了
to inform me that my finest student was back in town.
这把我高兴坏了
But I have to admit this is not merely a social call.
但我得坦白 我不只是单纯来看望你的
- No? - I am here to offer you a teaching position
-不是吗 -我来是想向你提供一个
for the spring term.
春季学期的教师职位的
It is time we had a woman
我们的常驻教师职位
on the permanent faculty.
也该有一位女性加入了
It is a new era.
这是个新的时代
How could you ambush me like that?
你怎么不提前跟我说一声
What if he'd seen my belly?
他看到我的肚子怎么办
My secret would be out.
我的秘密就暴露了
Calm yourself, Mileva.
冷静一下 米列娃
I just wanted you to know that there is an alternative.
我只是想让你知道还有另一种选择
Einstein used to write you every day.
爱因斯坦以前每天都给你写信
Now it's once a week at most.
现在最多一周一封
He's... he's very busy, Papa.
他...他很忙 爸爸
Or maybe he has lost interest?
也可能他失去兴致了
You deduced all of that by the frequency of his letters?
你这都是从他写信的频率推理出来的吗
And so now you want me to settle for being a schoolmarm?
所以现在你想让我安定下来做一个女老师
Perhaps you could teach physics?
或许你可以教物理
You could use the skills you have learned.
你可以运用你学习到的技能
Are you giving up on me, Papa?
你对我失去信心了吗 爸爸
I'm giving up on Einstein.
我对爱因斯坦失去信心了
He can't even get a job.
他连工作都找不到
You're wrong.
你错了
He has a job.
他有工作
- Yeah. - Teaching.
-是啊 -教书
But what is the ether?
但以太是什么
What kind of substance has such remarkable properties?
什么样的物质会有如此惊人的属性
One has to twist all of physics into knots
要让它存在就必须推翻所有物理学知识
just to make it work, but it must exist, or else...
但它又必须要存在 不然...
Are you a Jew?
你是犹太人吗
I subscribe to no religion.
我没有宗教信仰
You look like a Jew.
你看上去像犹太人
Are you sliced? Down there?
你被割过吗 下面那里
Does it feel odd to fornicate if you're sliced?
如果被割了通奸时会觉得奇怪吗
Timo, your father isn't paying me to tutor you
蒂莫 你父亲花钱不是让我来辅导你
about the ins and outs of... about girls,
如何进出...如何撩妹的
but if you'll indulge me,
但如果你愿意听我说
I'll show you that mathematics
我会向你展示
is as elegant as the finest of women,
数学就如同女人一样美妙
and just like women,
并且和女人一样
it might seem intimidating at first,
它可能起初会吓到你
but the truth is anyone can do it.
但事实上谁都可以精通
Almost anyone with rudimentary learning
学历最粗浅的人
could achieve the same results.
都能得到相同的结果
All these prints were taken by me using my own tubes,
所有这些影像都是我用自己的射线管得到的
not Rontgen's.
而非用伦琴的
It's one thing that you were able to duplicate his outcome,
你能够复制他的成果没有什么
普鲁士学院 柏林
but are you implying
但你的意思难道是说
that Rontgen actually poached your tube model?
伦琴窃取了你的射线管模型吗
Sir, not only did he appropriate my design,
先生 他不仅把我的设计占为己用
he wrote to me asking for supplies.
他还写信问我要器材
Supplies which are very difficult to come by,
这些器材很难拿到
and I did graciously comply.
但我也慷慨答应了
Only to be stabbed in the back,
我无私的帮助最后换来的不仅是背后插刀
flank and front for my selfless deed.
还让我颜面扫地
Yes, but why should any of this concern the academy?
好吧 但这些和学院有什么关系呢
Professor Plom,
普洛姆教授
the Nobel Committee is considering candidates.
诺贝尔委员会正在筛选提名人
If Rontgen receives recognition
如果伦琴凭借他人的成果
for something that isn't all his,
获得了认可
then the entire fabric of this institution is under attack.
这个机构的整个根基都将被动摇
Unlike Rontgen,
与伦琴不同
I'm seeking neither fame nor money.
我既不求名也不求利
I am defending science itself.
我只是在扞卫科学本身
What specifically are you asking us to do?
你具体想让我们做什么
Compose a letter of support to the Nobel Committee, hmm?
撰写一封佐证信寄给诺贝尔委员会怎么样
Immediately.
立刻马上
May we have the room, Philipp?
能让我们内部商量一下吗 菲利普
Yeah.
He's bringing politics into science.
他要把政治带进科学领域来
I can't condone it.
我不能容忍
It's beneath us all.
这有失我们所有人的尊严
Still, imagine how we would feel
但如果是我们自己的成就
if an inferior talent snatched recognition
被禀赋不及我们的人窃取
for one of our achievements.
我们又会怎么想
A bit of ink, it costs us nothing.
一点墨水而已 我们什么也不损失
Dearest Mileva,
我最亲爱的米列娃
I understand you're upset I haven't written,
我知道我最近没写信让你很生气
but I've been terribly busy.
但是我忙得不可开交
And while I'd love nothing more than to have you visit,
尽管非常想让你来看我
I haven't had time to furnish my new dwelling.
我却一直都腾不出时间布置我的新住所
If you still wish to rendezvous,
如果你坚持要见面
I only request it be somewhere discreet to avoid gossip.
我唯一的请求是选个隐秘的地方避免流言蜚语
A secluded inn.
一个隐蔽的旅馆
As if your present situation weren't scandal enough.
好像你现在的状况还不够丢脸的
Mama, please.
妈妈 拜托
It's only for a few days.
就住几天
A few days.
几天
An unmarried, pregnant woman traveling on her own.
一个未婚先孕的女人独自出门
What will people say?
人们会怎么说
Your name, madam?
你的名字 女士
Mileva Einstein.
米列娃·爱因斯坦
My husband should have already arrived.
我丈夫应该已经到了
No, I don't believe so.
不 我想没有
If you'd just show me to my room,
能否先带我去我的房间
I've had a very exhausting day of travel.
一整天舟车劳顿
My husband had business to transact.
我丈夫还有公事要办
He'll arrive any moment.
他随时都会到
Please.
拜托
Herr Ebersold.
埃伯索尔德先生
Forgetting something, Einstein?
没忘记什么吗 爱因斯坦
Oh, God, yes, actually. I'm late for my train.
天呐 是的 要赶不上火车了
I mean Timo, Einstein.
我是说蒂莫 爱因斯坦
My boy.
我的儿子
You were scheduled to tutor him this afternoon.
安排你今天下午辅导他功课的
I'll make it up to you, sir.
我会补偿的 先生
I'm not finished,
我话还没说完
Herr Einstein.
爱因斯坦先生
His marks are lower than when you started.
他的分数比你开始教他时降低了
What are you teaching the boy, Einstein?
你教孩子什么了 爱因斯坦
Well, we have touched occasionally on subjects, I admit,
好吧 我承认我们偶尔会讲到
that are a bit ambitious.
一些稍有挑战性的课题
Yes, Timo told me.
是的 蒂莫和我说了
Heat transfers, the ether,
热传递 "以太"
hypothetical atoms, something called quanta.
原子假说 还有什么"量子"
He needed help with algebra.
他需要人教他代数
But what good is algebra if you have no understanding
但是如果你无法理解代数如何应用于更大的
of how it applies to the larger questions of science?
科学问题时 学习它又有什么用呢
You're fired, Einstein.
你被解雇了 爱因斯坦
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I'm so sorry, I was...
真抱歉 我...
I was working and then-then
我在工作 然后...
I got, uh, distracted, and when I looked up...
我分心了 当我看时间...
How could you leave me here?
你怎么能把我自己留在这
Do you have any idea what it's like to be a pregnant woman
你有想过一个有身孕的女人
traveling this country alone?
独自来到这个国家是什么感受吗
Dollie.
洋娃娃
Of course you don't.
你当然没有
I'm so stupid.
我真是太蠢了
No, you're not stupid. You're brilliant. Come on.
不 你才不蠢呢 你聪慧过人 来抱抱
Look, I'm here now,
我这不是来了
and that's what's important, my love.
这是最重要的 亲爱的
Let me explain, you'll understand everything.
听我解释 你就会理解一切的
Radiation quanta.
辐射量子
Planck's concept.
普朗克的观点
Radiation quanta?
辐射量子
This could be the breakthrough that I've been searching for.
这可能是我一直寻找的大突破
You didn't come to be with me,
你不是来陪我的
you came to use me to help you with math.
你来是为了让我帮助你计算
No, I was...
不 我是...
Why did I expect any different?
我为什么还有别的期待
You-you write page after page about work in your letters,
你信里的长篇大论全是工作
but you almost never ask about me.
但是你几乎没问过我怎么样
- That isn't true. - I search endlessly
-不是这样的 -我就像猪拱松露那样
for some caring emotion
不停地寻找
like a pig digging for truffles,
哪怕只言片语的关心
but I never find it.
但我从没找到
At least I know my father was right about one thing.
至少我知道我父亲有一件事说对了
- And what's that? - You're too damn selfish
-什么事 -你太自私了
to be a good husband.
根本不能做个好丈夫
I've defended you to everyone.
我之前还一直在人前维护你
And now I feel like a fool.
现在我觉得自己像个傻瓜
None of them have ever met you,
他们谁都没见过你
and yet they saw you more clearly than I did.
但他们对你的为人却比我看得清楚
That's nonsense. Mileva, do you...
你别胡说了 米列娃 你...
You're having my child.
你怀着我的骨肉
And what a mistake that was.
那就是个错误
I'll live with the consequences forever.
我要一辈子承受这个后果
But at least the child and I won't have you to let us down.
但是至少孩子和我不会寄希望于你
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm fairly certain I just said it.
我非常确定我所说的话
Don't act like you want to marry me.
别装出一副你想和我结婚的样子
I know you don't.
我知道你不想
I missed the train because I was distracted.
我错过火车是因为我分心了
I couldn't wait to share my ideas with you.
我迫不及待要和你分享我的想法
Not because they promise glory for me, but because...
不是因为它们会给我带来荣耀 而是因为
it was like peeking through a keyhole to our future.
这就像看见了我们的未来
The two of us. Huh?
我们两人的 好吗
Mileva...
米列娃
you're the love of my life.
你是我此生挚爱
And I will do the right thing for you
我会为了你和孩子
and this child.
做该做的事
I promise.
我保证
辅导数学及物理
"Private lessons in mathematics and physics,
"私人辅导数学和物理辅导数学及物理
"Given most thoroughly by Albert Einstein.
"全程由阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦授课
Trial lesson free."
免费试听"
Sounds promising.
听上去真"前途无量"啊
This is a new low, Albert.
你这是刷新了底线 阿尔伯特
It's just temporary till I find something better.
在找到更好的工作前 这只是权宜之计
If you're in such straits,
如果境况真的如此窘迫
the job in the patent office is still open,
专利局的工作还在招人
- and... - I'm a scientist.
-而且... -我是个科学家
I'm not a damn clerk.
不是什么小职员
I just need time to finish my new paper.
我只是需要时间来完成新论文
Paper?
论文
What paper, Albert?
什么论文 阿尔伯特
Radiation packets.
放射线束
Planck calls them "Quanta."
普朗克称之为"量子"
You do realize that radiation quanta
你知道辐射量子
is an academic idea. Planck himself does not believe
只是种学术观点而已吧 普朗克自己也不信
- they describe reality. - Planck himself is wrong.
-这个假说能解释现实 -普朗克错了
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
Someone else can rot in a patent office.
专利局的破工作谁爱干谁干
Albert Einstein?
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Maurice Solovine.
我叫莫里斯·索罗文
How do you do?
你好吗
Sir, if I owe you money,
先生 如果我欠了你的钱
then I'm afraid you'll have to get in line.
你要追债恐怕要排一下队了
Are you not Albert Einstein?
你不是阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦吗
You are here for physics?
你是为学物理而来的吗
Indeed.
正是
But recreationally.
但只是出于消遣
My friends accuse me of being a bored dilettante,
我朋友说我是个无聊的业余爱好者而已
to which I plead guilty as charged.
而事实上我也的确如此
I've studied biology, philosophy,
我学习了生物学 哲学
literature, art.
文学还有艺术
Physics is the next logical subject
在我那不合逻辑的涉猎里
in my illogical curriculum.
物理是我的下一个有逻辑的学科
I think I have room in my schedule.
我应该有时间
When would you like to start?
你想什么时候开始
I'm here now, Einstein.
我已经到这了 爱因斯坦
The first lesson is free, Herr...
第一节课是免费的 先生...
What was your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Solovine.
索罗文
I tell you what. I'll pay anyway,
这么说吧 反正我照付的
provided you submit to a change of venue.
如果你愿意更改一下授课地点的话
The previous occupant
这里的前主人
has done a garish Rococo treatment,
对这里进行了夸张的洛可可式装修18世纪后半期盛行欧洲的一种建筑装饰艺术风格
so I will spend a good chunk of my father's money
我会花我父亲的一大笔钱
scraping the fairy tale out of the place.
来敲掉这里的童话式装修风格
Here's the wine.
红酒来了
Now, where are the women to pour it over?
倒酒的女人们呢
Albert, this is Conrad Habicht.
阿尔伯特 这是康拉德·哈比希特
Lout, wretch,
愚笨又混蛋
altogether bad influence, and my brother-in-arms.
所有坏毛病集于一身 他还是我的战友
Conrad, this is Albert Einstein,
康拉德 他是阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
the most promising,
他是这一代
illustrious young physicist of his generation.
最有前途的杰出年轻物理学家
Well, I just hope he's better
我只希望他比上次那个
than that horrid fencing instructor
你花了不少冤枉钱请来的
you wasted our money on.
破击剑老师好一点
Damn near impaled myself.
他还差点刺伤我
Well, come on, Einstein.
来吧 爱因斯坦
We are your captive audience.
我们均被你的才华所折服
Go on, Einstein.
来吧 爱因斯坦
Dazzle us.
惊艳我们吧
D... dazzle.
惊艳
Y... yes, right.
好...好的
Liquids.
液体
Yes? They run in a tube.
液体在细管里流动
They tend to... They rise
他们趋于... 液面上升
because of what is termed the capillary effect...
是因为所谓的"毛细效应"
I've got a physics question.
我有个物理问题
So, I was in my bathtub this morning,
今早我坐在浴缸里
and I dunk my head at the same time
我将头沉入水中
as I knock my hairbrush in with my toe.
与此同时 我的脚趾不当心把梳子踢进浴缸
And it hits the cast iron, and it sounds quite loud underwater.
用发梳敲击生铁 水下听到的声音特别响
Why is that?
这是为什么呢
Well, um... Indulge me
请容许我讲解
in something that I like to call a thought experiment.
我称之为"思维实验"的东西
Let's make waves.
我们来制造声波吧
A hammer hits a string,
拿音锤敲击琴弦
causing a vibration
引起振动
which spreads out as a waveform.
声音以波的形式传播
In this case, the medium is a disturbance of the air,
在这里 介质是空气
which, when it hits your eardrums,
当声波引起你的鼓膜振动时
is interpreted as sound.
我们将其理解为"声音"
Unlike matter,
不同于其他物质
waves travel better through denser materials.
介质越稠密 越有利于振动波的传播
That's why your hairbrush sounded loud.
所以在水下发梳敲击的声音更大
Put your ears to a rail,
将你的耳朵贴紧铁轨
and you can hear locomotives from miles away
你可以听到千米之外有火车驶来
when all is silent an inch above the track.
而离开铁轨 你就听不到任何声音了
That's...
这真的...
- fantastic. - Yes.
-太有趣了 -是啊
But do you want to know what I've really been thinking about?
想知道我内心的真正想法吗
It's light,
是光
because light from this candelabra, say,
比如说这个烛台发出的光
is a wave, just like sound.
是一种振动波 和声音一样
But if waves travel better through denser materials,
如果越稠密的介质更有利于振动波的传播
then why can I put up my hand
那为什么我把手举起来
and block out the brightest of lights?
能阻挡光亮呢
Yes.
是啊
Why?
为什么呢
Well, scientists think that light travels
科学家们认为 光通过
through its own special, invisible medium.
某种特有的 不可见的介质传播
They call it the ether.
他们称之为以太
Yeah, but if it's invisible,
但如果是不可见的
- then how do we know it's there? - We don't.
-我们如何知道它的存在呢 -无从知晓
People have been trying to understand this for years.
多年来人们百思不得其解
We can't... We can't see it o-or feel it,
我们看不到 也感受不到
but everywhere that light travels,
但光所到之处
the ether is there.
就有以太的存在
That sounds pretty fantastical.
听起来太虚无缥缈了
I agree.
我同意
But it's the best idea we've got.
但目前这是最好的解释
A wave needs a medium.
波的传播需要介质
But why?
可为什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But I intend to find out.
不过我会搞清楚的
Damn fine show, Einstein.
讲得太好了 爱因斯坦
I don't know how you do it, Helene.
不知道你是怎么做到的 海琳
They turn out to be more of a delight
他们给我带来的幸福
than you can possibly imagine.
是你完全无法想象的
What if I don't want children?
如果我不想要孩子怎么办
Well, it's a bit late for that.
说这话可有点晚了
I don't know if I can count on Albert.
我不知道是否能指望阿尔伯特
Well, you can always count on me,
可你永远都能指望我
Mileva.
米列娃
You've always been my closest friend, Helene.
你一直是我最好的朋友 海琳
And you love children.
你又爱孩子
What if you took my baby?
不如你收养我的孩子吧
No, Mileva...
不 米列娃
Everything I've worked for...
我所有的努力...
Forget I said that.
当我没说
It's horrid.
太可怕了
I haven't been sleeping...
我一直都睡不着...
If it is what you need, Mileva...
如果你真的需要 米列娃...
If it is what you really need...
如果这真是你需要的
I will help you.
我会帮你的
Do you ever feel like you're part of something larger?
你有没有觉得自己属于更广阔的世界
Yes. The universe is so vast.
对 宇宙如此浩瀚
Lately, we've been trying to measure it,
最近 我们开始尝试测量宇宙
- but so far... - Albert, Jesus.
-可目前为止... -阿尔伯特 老天
I'm talking about the three of us.
我说的是我们三个
We should codify
我们应该让
our little salon.
我们的小沙龙成为惯例
We'll meet regularly...
在固定的时间见面
- Nightly. - Nightly. Fine.
-每天晚上 -每天晚上 好的
With the express purpose of ruminating on philosophy,
专门以沉思哲学 科学 音乐 艺术
science, music, art...
作为目的
And women.
还有女人
And women, too.
还有女人
But we need a name for our little association.
但我们得为我们的小联盟起个名
The honor is yours, Einstein.
由你来决定吧 爱因斯坦
You made this possible.
是你造就了这一切
Well, uh, how about...
好吧 不如叫
the Olympia Academy.
奥林匹亚学院
The Olympia Academy.
奥林匹亚学院
Grand and ridiculous,
既宏伟又荒唐
equal parts pompous and austere.
既浮夸又朴素
Just like its founding members.
就好像它的创始人们
Long live the Olympia Academy.
奥林匹亚学院万岁
The Olympia Academy.
敬奥林匹亚学院
She's the most beautiful girl
她是这世界上
in the entire world.
最美的女孩
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Little Lieserl.
小丽瑟尔
That's what I told Albert I want to call her.
我对阿尔伯特说过要给她起这名
Where is he?
他人在哪儿
Wherever is your father, sweet Lieserl?
你父亲究竟在哪儿呢 丽瑟尔宝贝
Don't linger in the doorway, Einstein.
别在门口徘徊 爱因斯坦
Didn't your mother teach you any manners?
你母亲没教过你礼节吗
I only came to say
我只是过来说一句
that I won't be attending this evening's festivities.
我不能来参加今晚的欢宴了
Why not?
为什么
I have a family matter.
我家里有事
Somebody died?
有人死了吗
And you're inheriting a tropical island nation, yes?
然后你要继承一个热带岛国 对吗
I'll return in a few weeks.
我几周后就回来
- Where are you going? - Serbia
-你要去哪里 -塞尔维亚
Serbia?
塞尔维亚
Einstein...
爱因斯坦
look in here
看着这里
and tell me Serbia is more important
告诉我 塞尔维亚有比你所见之物
than what you see.
更重要的吗
Now, go on, tell me.
快啊 告诉我
What's this all about?
你为什么要去
I just became a father.
我当爸爸了
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
I'm not married to her.
我还没和她结婚
Allow me to indulge in a little thought experiment.
允许我做一个小小的思考实验
Just imagine a full and turbulent household.
想象一下 整个家都是乱糟糟的
A newborn child,
一个刚出生的孩子
cawing, soiling herself left and right.
不断啼哭 满身污浊
Sleepless nights, chaotic days.
无眠的夜晚 混乱的日子
A late rent payment, a haggard wife,
欠缴的房租 凶悍的妻子
nagging her untidy husband
对着邋遢的丈夫唠唠叨叨
- Maurice - Stay with me now.
-莫里斯 -继续听我说
This is where it turns naughty.
这里要开始急转直下了
Your colleagues.
你的同事们
Can you see them?
你能看到吗
Huh? Men of inferior intellect.
那些智力低下的人们
But untethered by family, they go zipping past you
但他们不被家庭束缚 以光速
at the speed of light.
飞快地超越了你
And you're left
而你留在原地
holding a mewling newborn, asking yourself, "How the hell did I get here?"
抱着哭泣的婴儿问自己 怎么沦落至此
It's not as if I can turn back time.
我又不能让时光倒流
- Why are you torturing me? - My cousin
-你为什么要折磨我 -我表弟的
has a perfectly agreeable situation.
情况就相当不错
He sends the mother of his boy a stipend every month.
他每月给孩子的妈妈寄补贴
Everybody happy.
大家都开心
You're talking
你在说的
about a woman that I love
是我爱的女人
and the child she just brought into the world.
还有她刚带来世间的孩子
I... Are you suggesting I abandon them?
你是在建议我抛妻弃子吗
Abandon? No.
抛弃 不是
Send money. Provide help.
寄钱 提供点帮助
But you must not sacrifice your dreams
但你不能为了让她们开心
just to make them happy.
就牺牲自己的梦想
Albert.
阿尔伯特
You are the most brilliant man I've ever met.
你是我见过最聪明的人
You're going to do great things.
你会做出一番大事的
But not if you cinch an anchor around your neck.
但如果你束缚住了自我就做不到了
Think about it, Albert.
想想吧 阿尔伯特
Maja?
玛雅
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I wrote. You didn't answer.
我给你写信了 你没回
What is it?
怎么了
It's Father.
是父亲
He's very sick, Albert.
他病得很重 阿尔伯特
We must go now.
我们得马上回家
德国 海德堡1901年
Herr Professor.
教授先生德国 海德堡1901年
诺贝尔基金会
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
-谢谢 -不客气先生
我们很遗憾地通知您 经诺贝尔奖委员会决定诺贝尔物理学奖将颁发给威尔姆·康拉德·伦琴先生我们非常感谢...
They're giving it to a man named Rontgen.
他们要颁给一个叫伦琴的人
He's discovered what they're calling X-rays.
他发现了X射线
- Perhaps you read about it, Papa. - Yeah?
-你可能读到过 爸爸 -是吗
The Nobel is a major new prize.
诺贝尔奖是一个新的大奖
Maybe you will win one someday, yes?
或许有一天你也会获奖 对吧
No.
You were right about me all along, Papa.
你没看错我 爸爸
I'm... I'm only a dreamer.
我 我只是个梦想家
No.
No, that's not true.
不 不是这样的
I...
I've never told you this, Papa, but...
我从没和你说过 爸爸
when I'm lost,
但当我迷茫时
it's always your voice I hear in my head.
我脑海中听到的永远是你的声音
Guiding me.
指引着我
Maja told me you were angry about the letter
玛雅说我给你教授写信的事
I sent to your professor.
你很生气
I was only trying to help.
我只想帮忙
I know.
我知道
It was childish of me. I'm so sorry.
我太幼稚了 对不起
It wasn't you
我生气
I was angry with.
不是因为你
Tell me about the girl.
和我说说那女孩
The Serb.
那塞尔维亚姑娘
Mother doesn't approve.
妈妈不同意
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Yes. But it's very complicated.
我爱她 但这很复杂
You're a complex soul, Albert.
你就是个复杂的人 阿尔伯特
If you've found a woman
如果你找到了一个女人
who will abide with your peculiarities,
能包容你的独特性
well, miracles should not be sniffed at.
那这样的奇迹你要珍惜
Marry her.
娶她吧
Marry her.
娶她吧
Have a big family.
组个大家庭
Huh?
好吗
The one true blessing in this world
家庭是这世上
is family.
最真切的恩惠
Leave now.
你走吧
Go.
走吧
I'd like to die alone.
我想一个人死去
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen
阿门
Yes?
你好
Telegramma per Albert Einstein.
给阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦的电报
Thank you.
谢谢
Perhaps it's for the best.
或许这样最好
How could you say such a thing?
你怎么能这么说
It is sad, yes,
这的确令人难过
but you no longer have any obligation to marry this girl.
但你已经没有义务跟这个女孩结婚了
Papa gave it his blessing.
爸爸已经祝福我们了
Papa is dead.
爸爸过世了
You told me
你跟我说过
that your life was just getting started.
你的人生才正要开始
Now, here you are,
现在你能够
free to pursue your dreams with no responsibilities.
自由追寻梦想 不用承担责任
Perhaps this is God's way of giving you
或许上帝以这种方式给你
another chance. Perhaps it's...
另一次机会 或许这是
Lieserl's gift to you.
丽瑟尔给你的礼物
You're still young.
你还很年轻
You don't need a man.
你不需要男人
You never did.
你从来不需要
What about Mileva?
米列娃怎么办
Maybe this is what is right for her, too.
或许这样对她来说也好
I know you, brother. You can barely...
我了解你 哥哥 你连
dress yourself, let alone raise a family.
照顾自己都很勉强 更别说养家糊口了
That isn't true.
才不是这样
You have your eyes set on the stars, Albert.
你追求更崇高的东西 阿尔伯特
It's who you are. It's what makes you wonderful.
这就是你 所以你才这么优秀
But think about her life.
但想想她的人生
Here, on Earth.
跟你天差地别
Now you can do anything,
现在你可以做任何事
be anybody,
当任何人
go anywhere.
去任何地方
How could you not have come?
你当时为什么不来
I'm so sorry, Dollie.
非常抱歉 洋娃娃
My father became ill so fast.
我父亲的病恶化很快
If I had had any idea...
如果我当时知道...
When I saw her
我看到她
being lowered into the ground...
被缓缓下葬的时候
it was like a piece of me was torn away.
就像一部分的我被撕裂了
A piece of me buried alongside her.
一部分的我随她一起被埋葬了
And I knew
而我知道
the only person who could fill that void...
唯一能填补那个空洞的人
is you.
是你
And I hate you for that.
所以我恨你
Go on hating me if you choose.
如果你愿意 就继续恨我吧
I know I deserve it.
我知道我活该
And I know I...
我也知道我...
I don't deserve you.
我配不上你
But I will never feel anything
但我再也不会有任何感觉
but love for you, Mileva.
只有对你的爱 米列娃
Marry me, Dollie.
嫁给我 洋娃娃
I know it might only be a humble life I have to offer,
我知道我可能只能给你朴实的生活
but... it's a good life.
但会是很快乐的生活
And if we're together,
如果我们结婚了
then it couldn't possibly be anything else.
那么我们一定能过得很快乐
It's only the very first Nobel.
这只是第一届诺贝尔奖
You will win the next one. I believe in you, Philipp.
下次你会获奖的 我相信你 菲利普
You're a genius.
你是天才
It's bigger than you understand, Katharina.
这件事比你想的更严重 卡塔琳娜
This whole charade, it's...
这整个作假事件
more evidence of a troubling trend.
更能显示一种令人不安的趋势
And what's that?
什么趋势
This avaricious hunger for money and acclaim.
对于金钱与赞誉的贪婪
It's-it's a disease.
这是种疾病
It's the Jewish mind-set.
这是犹太人的思想
I didn't know Rontgen was Jewish.
我还以为伦琴不是犹太人
He isn't. But I've worked with them.
他不是 但我曾与犹太人共事
I know their hearts.
我知道他们的想法
And Rontgen has a Jewish heart.
伦琴就有犹太人的想法
He's a rat,
他是只老鼠
like the Jews.
就像犹太人
And rats must be eradicated.
老鼠必须被铲除
You'll come up with something marvelous, Philipp.
你成就一番非凡的事业 菲利普
I know it.
我知道
物理
Well, good morning, Frau Einstein.
早安 爱因斯坦夫人
What has you so riveted this early?
你这么早就在专心看什么啊
Philipp Lenard.
菲利普·勒纳
He's demonstrated
他阐述了一个有趣的理论
即当光照射在金属上时an8光电效应是物理学中一个重要而神奇的现象在高于某特定频率的电磁波照射下某些物质内部的电子会被光子激发出来而形成电流光电现象由德国物理学家赫兹于1887年发现而正确的解释为爱因斯坦所提出光电效应是物理学中一个重要而神奇的现象
something interesting in the emissions
即当光照射在金属上时
of metals when bombarded with light:
金属会产生辐射
more intense light
光束能量越强
does not produce more energetic emissions.
并不会产生能量更高的辐射
Well, he is a brilliant man.
他是位很优秀的人
But he didn't go far enough.
但他研究的不够深入
He gives no explanation as to why.
他无法解释这种现象的原因
Something more is needed. Something revolutionary.
需要有更革命性的理论来解释
If I had the time...
如果我有时间
Well, right now you don't.
现在你可没时间
You're going to be late.
你快要迟到了
Herr Einstein, welcome to the Patent Office.
爱因斯坦先生 欢迎来到专利局
专利鉴定