黄石 第一季 Yellowstone Season 1 第3集: 良马难寻 No Good Horses

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 西部

导演: 泰勒·谢里丹

演员: 凯文·科斯特纳 / 卢克·葛莱姆斯 / 凯利·蕾莉 / 韦斯·本特利 / 科尔·豪瑟 / 凯尔西·周 / 杰佛逊·怀特 / 吉尔·伯明翰 / 伊恩·鲍汉 / 丹宁 理查兹 / 丹尼·赫斯顿 / 温迪·


台词
1997年3月30日
Kayce, stop it.
凯斯 别闹了
He's doing what you should be doing.
你该学学他
Enjoying himself.
尽情享受
You'd think I asked you to paint a goddamn fence.
我又不是叫你漆围栏
Well, the damn thing's scared of everything.
这傻家伙畏畏缩缩的
No, horse is only scared of what you're scared of.
不对 马只害怕你所害怕的东西
You're scared of everything; now he is too.
你畏畏缩缩 所以它也一样
Beth, I swear to God.
贝丝 我的天
Whole world's just waiting on you, Beth.
全世界都在等你 贝丝
Like always.
每次都是
What do we do?
怎么办
Beth.
贝丝
Get your father.
去叫爸爸
Let me. I ride faster.
我去吧 我骑得快一点
She did this.
她闯的祸
Let her undo it.
由她去弥补
You couldn't have remembered how to ride a horse.
刚才为什么就不好好骑
If this is the last thing I see...
如果这是我死前看见的最后一幕
so be it.
那也好
Get your knee on his neck, Jamie.
跪在它脖子上 杰米
Got one for you, Lee!
这只给你 李
Tie me. Come on.
绑起来 快点
Now you take over. Come on.
换你了 去吧
Get it, get it, get it. Got her?
拉住 拉住 好了吗
Where are they? Come on.
他们在哪 快点
Come on!
走吧
There she is!
她在那边
Where are they, Beth?
他们人呢 贝丝
Where are they?
他们在哪里
Are you hurt bad?
你受伤严重吗
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Where's your mom, Beth?
你妈妈呢 贝丝
Where is she?
她在哪里
Where is she? Where are they?
她在哪 他们在哪里
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
You're gonna be okay.
没事的
Lee, get her back to the house. Come on.
李 带她回屋里 快点
Come on! Let's go!
走吧
黄石第一季 第三集
There's no republican running.
没有共和党员参选
It's the right time, John.
这是好时机 约翰
Even if I let him run it wouldn't...
就算我让他竞选
be as a republican.
他也不是代表共和党
He would run as an independent
他会以独立候选人身份参加
and then, that way, he has something to offer both sides.
这么一来 他对两边都能有好处
Take that off.
脱掉
What?
什么
That was my wife's. You have to...
那是我妻子的睡袍
you have to take that off.
你得脱掉
Sorry.
抱歉
Wasn't gonna wear it long.
我也没打算一直穿着
Stay here, son.
待在这 儿子
What's wrong, buddy?
怎么了 小家伙
I wanna go home.
我想回家了
Here, you want some of this?
来点吗
Can I have some of those?
我可以吃那个吗
You don't want that garbage.
那种垃圾不吃也罢
If it's such garbage, why do you have it?
如果是垃圾 你怎么会有
I'm bigger.
我年纪比较大
It's not as bad for me as it is for you.
它对我的坏处比较小
I've had my share of gummy bears, Dad.
我吃过很多软糖熊 爸爸
Don't remember nothing bad happening.
没发生过什么坏事啊
All right. Fine.
好吧
Don't start running around the kitchen like a ferret later,
待会可别在厨房里活蹦乱跳
or your mom will have both our hides.
你老妈会揍我们的
Are you going back in the Army?
你打算回到军队吗
That's what you were doing.
所以你刚在训练
Practicing for the Army, right?
为了回部队而练习吗
Bills don't pay themselves, son.
账单不会自动还清 儿子
My lord, son, here. Wipe your nose.
天啊 来 擦擦鼻子
It's gonna be all right.
不会有事的
Hey. It's all right, buddy.
没事的 小家伙
I don't want you to go.
我不想你走
I don't wanna go.
我也不想走
Then don't.
那就别走
How bad is it, Mike?
情况多严重 麦克
Place burned to the foundation, Jamie.
整个地方烧成了灰烬 杰米
When we said make this go away,
我们说要处理
- this isn't what we fucking meant. - We didn't do it.
-并不是这意思 -不是我们干的
It stinks, Jamie,
臭死了 杰米
and it smells like your father.
一看就是你爹的作风
Exactly what we wanted to avoid.
这正是我们要避免的
Hey, you hired a medical examiner
你雇用的法医
- who was fired because... - He quit.
-之前被炒了 -他主动辞职
No, he was fired. Do your research, Mike,
他是被炒的 做好你的功课 麦克
because he had a healthy addiction to embalming fluid.
因为他对尸体防腐剂上瘾
There's a lot of places you need to look before you look at us.
你先调查清楚再来怀疑我们
Everybody's hunting parachutes over here.
现在大家都在打听
I am the last person you want talking about improprieties to the press.
你肯定不想让我去和媒体聊行为不当吧
If you're circling wagons,
你如果要设防
you better put us in the middle of 'em.
我们就是你要保护的对象
From where I sit, this guy got high and blew himself up.
依我看来 那家伙药嗑过头把自己炸了
- Is that a possibility, Mike? - This is why
-有这可能吗 麦克 -这就是为什么
- I'm not running again. - No, you're not running again
-我不竞选连任 -你不竞选
because I got you a partnership
是因为我帮助你成为
at the largest fucking law firm in Helena.
海伦娜最大律所的合伙人
Is it a possibility, Mike?
有没有这种可能性 麦克
Answer my fucking question!
回答我的问题
Mike.
麦克
Yeah, it's possible.
有可能
Sounds like a simple case to me.
那案子就简单了
What the fuck?
搞什么
Mike, I gotta go.
麦克 我得挂了
What the hell?
搞什么
What are you doing?
你干什么
What are you doing?
你干什么
What are you doing?
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你他妈到底在做什么
You better turn around, Jamie.
你最好回头 杰米
I'm in no mood to explain
我没心情解释
why we don't have the same pee-pee.
为什么我们的下体构造不同
Suit yourself.
随你便吧
I know it's a lot for you to process, Jamie.
我知道你还转不过来弯 杰米
Only yesterday you were dreaming of a penis.
昨天你还梦到鸡巴
Yeah, the only thing on my mind is how am I gonna clean that trough.
我现在只想知道怎么清理水槽
Every now and then you say something
有时候你说的话
that makes me think you're smart.
让我感觉你还挺聪明的
And then I look at you and that thought fades.
但一看见你就没这种感觉了
All right, I know what this is.
好吧 我知道了
It's a cry for help
你想求助
but nobody cares to offer any, Beth. Nobody.
但是没人会伸出援手 贝丝 没有人
Look me in the eye and tell what today is.
看着我 今天是什么日子
It's Thursday.
今天周四
- You are so wrong. - No, I'm not.
-大错特错 -不 我没错
I'm the only sober person in this conversation
咱俩只有我清醒
and the only one with a calendar on his watch.
我手表上才有日期
So, yeah, it's fucking Thursday.
今天就是周四
It's the day our mother died.
今天是母亲的忌日
I bet he remembers.
我打赌他记得
- I'll call you later. - All right.
-回头打给你 -好的
Take the fucking reins.
拉好缰绳
Eyes down.
低头
The fuck do you want?
你想怎么样
You need to go in the house.
你得进屋去
The last thing I need is you telling me what I need.
我最讨厌你对我指手画脚
Beth, it weren't a question.
贝丝 没得商量
I'm the one thing you can't out-wrestle here.
你可拧不过我
Don't bet on that.
别这么自信
All right. Come on.
够了 来
No.
Everyone suffers today.
今天大家都得受苦
Including you.
你也一样
Knock, knock.
开门
- Who's there? - Poop, that's who!
-谁呀 -是傻瓜
That's not how you tell them, son.
笑话不是这么说的 儿子
无网络
What?
怎么了
There's laws on the reservation...
保留地有些法律
that don't apply to people who don't live here...
对外地人不起作用
and sometimes people come and try to take advantage.
有时候人们会来企图占便宜
Does that make sense?
听得懂吗
Well, it's the truth...
事实就是这样
and I just need to make sure this isn't one of those people.
我得去确认那不是来占便宜的人
What if it is?
要是 怎么办
Everything's gonna be all right, buddy.
没事的 小家伙
If it's gonna be all right, why are you taking a gun?
如果没事 你拿枪干吗
Just like your mother.
你和你老妈一个样
Stay here.
在这别动
Daddy!
爸爸
Get back in the truck.
回车上去
Now.
快点
You all right?
你还好吗
No!
不好
Come here.
I need you to be a big boy right now
现在你得像个男子汉
and do exactly what I say.
照我的话做
Get in there.
躲进去
You stay in there until I get back.
躲在这等我回来
You hear me?
明白吗
These are bad men and I gotta go get 'em.
他们是坏人 我得抓住他们
- Don't forget me. - You stay in there, no matter what.
-别忘了接我 -无论如何别出来
Help!
救命
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Can I come in there and take that tape off you?
我能过去帮你撕掉胶带吗
You okay?
你还行吗
You kill them?
你杀了他们
Good.
漂亮
Tate.
泰特
Tate.
泰特
Holy shit.
天啊
That thing bite you?
它咬了你吗
I beat him to it.
我抢先一步揍死他了
Good.
很棒
Come on.
走吧
Piece of shit!
人渣
Can you give me a ride home?
你能载我回家吗
- We should go to the police. - What for?
-我们应该报警 -为什么
You already punished them.
你已经惩罚了他们
We can't just...
不能就这样...
If you call the police,
你要是报警
they'll want to know what happened...
他们就会问事情经过
and I'm not telling.
我是不会开口的
Ever.
绝不
Hand me that snake.
把蛇给我
Hello... yes, he knows that you're here.
好 他知道你们在这
Okay, this is our livelihood.
那是我们讨生计的工具
Is he in there?
他在里面吗
I understand that, Your Honor.
我明白 法官阁下
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
It is still theft.
这依然是偷盗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Give me.
给我
Give me the phone.
电话给我
If you're saying no, say it to me, Margaret.
如果你要说不 就对我说 玛格丽特
Then I'll tell you what "No" costs.
我会告诉你说"不"的代价
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Write it up, she'll...
去写吧
She'll sign it.
她会签字的
It's written.
已经写好了
It's taking threats to do what favors used to do.
现在人情没用 只能靠威胁
You know, Mike is not running for re-election.
麦克不竞选连任了
I think it's time.
我觉得是时候了
I'd like to run for attorney general.
我想竞选检察长
What do you think?
你看法如何
I think more control is not a bad thing.
我觉得权力更多不是件坏事
Let me think about it.
让我考虑一下
You know, if we're gonna do this we're gonna have to get...
如果要竞选 我们得...
I said let me think about it.
我说了让我考虑一下
Right.
Oh, my God.
我的天
What happened, baby?
出什么事了 宝贝
Tell me what happened, baby.
发生什么事了 宝贝
Danny!
丹尼
What happened?
出什么事了
I'm not sure but...
我不清楚 但是...
I'm pretty sure it was bad.
肯定很糟
I wanted to take her to the police
我想带她去警局
but she wanted to come home.
但她想回家
Do you know who did it?
知道是谁干的吗
Yeah.
知道
Let's go get them.
那我们去逮他们
I already got them.
我解决他们了
I just don't know what to do next.
但我不知道接下来怎么做
Come inside. Let's figure this out.
进屋 我们一起商量
Stay in the truck, buddy.
待在车上 小家伙
It's a pleasure to be here.
很高兴来到这里
It's a pleasure...
很高兴...
It's an honor...
很荣幸...
to be here.
来到这里
Honor...
荣幸...
to be here.
来到这里
We're gonna be late.
我们要迟到了
Coyote.
郊狼
It's a bad sign.
是个坏兆头
Yeah.
离开碎岩保留地
Put the vehicle in park
靠边停车
and put your hands on the steering wheel.
把手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the steering wheel.
把手放在方向盘上
Don't move.
别动
- What do you want me to do? - Step out of the car!
-需要我怎么做 -下车
Call the tribal attorney.
打给部落律师
Step out of the car. Step out of the car.
下车 下车
Put your hands up.
手举起来
Put your hands up.
手举起来
Turn around until I tell you to stop.
转过身去 直到我喊停
Stop.
Interlock your fingers behind your head.
双手交叉放在脑后
Go down to your knees.
跪下
- Cuffing. - Copy.
-上铐 -收到
Don't move this arm.
这支胳膊不要动
- Fine. - How many times...
-好吧 -我说多少次...
She doesn't want anyone to know.
她不希望任何人知道
I don't know how we're gonna keep this a secret.
不知道我们要怎么隐瞒这种事
They were white men, right?
他们是白人 对吗
Nobody notices when we die.
我们死了也没人在意
But when they die...
他们死了
everyone notices.
所有人都会关注
One thing about the Rez...
保留地有个特点
that's where things go to disappear.
什么到了这都容易失踪
I just have to take my son home first.
我想先带我儿子回家
Meet me back here.
回来这找我
All right, come on. Go to your mom.
好了 去找你妈
What happened?
发生什么了
- Are you okay? - I killed a snake.
-你没事吧 -我杀了一条蛇
Did you get bit? Did you check him for bites?
被蛇咬了没 你检查过他身上有咬印没
He's fine. He just needs a bath.
他没事 只是需要洗个澡
Go.
去吧
I gotta take care of something.
我要处理点事
I'll be back late.
晚点回来
That's all I get?
就这样吗
What did I do to make you think you can't trust me?
我做了什么 让你觉得我不可信
I do trust you, babe.
我相信你 宝贝
I just don't have time right now.
只是我现在没有时间
And don't ask Tate what happened.
别问泰特发生了什么
Let me tell it to you.
我来告诉你
It feels appropriate to say "Be careful."
我想我该说句"小心点"
It is.
没错
Sir, face away.
先生 脸转过去
I need you to watch your step as you get out.
下车时留意脚下
Face that, man.
面向那边
Against the wall. Spread your feet.
对着墙 双脚分开
Wider. Stand right there.
再分开一点 站在那儿
Widen your stance for me.
再站开一点
He was combative during the arrest.
他在被捕时剧烈反抗
- You lying piece of shit. - Do not move.
-你他妈的胡说 -不许动
Do you understand?
明白吗
What's your last name?
你姓什么
Rainwater.
雷恩沃特
- What's your first name? - Thomas.
-你的名字 -托马斯
- Were you in an accident? - No.
-你出事故了吗 -没有
- Assaulted? - No.
-被袭击了吗 -没有
Do you have anything that's going to poke me,
你身上是否有尖锐物
stick me, hurt me in anyway?
或任何能使我受伤的东西
Just my heritage.
只有我的民族传统
Hey, pop H3.
H3开门
Let's go.
跟我走
Thank you for such a visceral reminder
感谢你如此热切地提醒我
of what it's like to be oppressed.
受人压迫的感觉
Ah, cut the shit, Tom.
少胡说了 汤姆
You're a Harvard MBA who interned for the PR firm
你拥有哈佛工商管理硕士学位
that represented the American Petroleum Institute.
在美国石油协会的公关公司实习过
You never missed a meal in your fat life.
富裕的一生中从没有少吃过一顿
But you're gonna miss one tonight.
但你今晚没饭吃了
And breakfast in the morning.
还有明天的早饭
You're such a small man, John.
你真是个小人 约翰
With such little ideas.
手段卑鄙
Yeah, simple's the word I think you're looking for.
你想说的应该是"简单"这个词吧
You wanna steal cattle?
你想偷牲畜
Now you get the bull and that's all you get
牛你拿去 但在你归还前
till you give 'em back.
除了牛你一无所有
Say it just like that when Channel 9 gets here.
9频道的人来了你就这么说吧
You think I care how many reporters they got out front?
你以为我在乎外面有多少记者吗
This is your home, big fella.
这就是你家 伙计
This is where you're gonna crap
你就在这儿待着
till those cows are loaded on the trucks and delivered to me.
直到他们把那些牛装车送到我家
Every one of them or I'll put you in prison.
一头都不落下 否则我就送你进监狱
You might like prison, Tom.
你应该会喜欢监狱 汤姆
Lot of politics there.
政客很多
This was never about cattle, John.
这事根本无关牲畜 约翰
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It was about you.
重点是你
It's about you...
是你
and everyone like you.
和像你一样的人
You know, after I interned at Emerson,
我在艾默生实习后
I worked for Merrill Lynch
到美林证券公司工作
in mergers and acquisitions.
参与合并与收购业务
I figured it'll take about 14 billion to buy it all.
我估计全买下来大概需要140亿
All what?
买下什么
The valley.
这座山谷
And I'm gonna buy your ranch first.
我会先买下你的农场
Right after you die...
就在你刚死
and your children can't afford the inheritance tax.
而你的子女付不起遗产税的时候
And then I'm gonna pull down every fence
然后我会把围栏全都推倒
and any evidence that your family ever existed
你们家族存在过的任何痕迹
will be removed from the property.
都会消失得干干净净
It'll look like it used to...
它会恢复原貌
when it was ours.
回到属于我们时的样子
I will erase you from the future.
我会把你从未来抹去
And then I'll do it to the next ranch...
然后我会相同地对付下一个...
and the next...
再下一个农场
and there's nothing that you can do to stop it.
而你将束手无策
See, I'm the opposite of progress, John.
我站在进步的对立面 约翰
I am the past...
我代表着过去
catching up with you.
马上就要赶上你了
No.
You're a thief.
你是个贼
And you're going to prison
你会进监狱
where the past catches up to everyone.
那里每个人都只能回忆过去
I thought it over.
我考虑了一下
Can you send over your campaign manager...
能不能让你的竞选主管
and head of the republican party to the ranch this evening?
和共和党领袖今晚到农场来
I want to start carving things out.
我要开始制定策略了
They know where the fucking money should be, boys.
他们知道钱应该给谁
Let's go down. Let's go. Go!
开始吧 出发
Your ass is about to go down right now.
你会输得很惨
Get it!
套住它
One more for fun.
再来一个
Hit that.
抓住它
Oh, shit!
You just got beat by some women.
你被女人打败了
You rope like shit.
你套得太垃圾了
- You're the one that missed. - Y'all rope like shit.
-是你套空了 -你们都是垃圾
I'm gonna take those women with me today.
今天我要带走那几个女人
And y'all can just go fucking pack it in.
你们他妈的认输吧
Can we talk for a minute?
能聊聊吗
Sure.
好啊
Ladies, you think you can go two for two?
女士们 还能再套中一次吗
Get your ass in there, let's go.
快点开始
I need to ask you something.
我要问你件事
I need to ask you something first.
我得先问你
Of all the days to have her here,
她什么时候都可以来
why today?
为什么非选今天
Because of all the days, today's the one...
因为今天
I want to forget the most.
是我最想忘记的一天
What did you wanna ask me?
你想问我什么
- I need you to stay, Beth. - I already said yes.
-我需要你留下 贝丝 -我答应你了
I'm here as long as you need me.
你需要多久我就待多久
I know. I need you to stay longer, honey.
我需要你再待久一点 亲爱的
There's two open seats in the assembly.
议会里还有两个空缺
We'll pick the weakest.
我们挑最弱的
Jamie is the politician.
杰米才是政客
- I have no interest. - I know.
-我没兴趣 -我知道
That's why it's gotta be you.
所以必须是你
I will never tell you no, Daddy, but uh...
我不会拒绝你的 爸爸
gotta be honest, I'm not sure I'll withstand the vetting.
但说实话 我可能经不住审查
They quit vetting politicians a long time ago, sweetheart.
早就不审查政客了 亲爱的
Let's go figure out the how.
我们想想办法
Gentlemen. Beth Dutton.
各位好 我是贝丝·达顿
Pleasure.
幸会
Sir.
先生
Welcome.
欢迎
Howdy.
你好
You're becoming a lone ranger around here.
你成了这一带的独行侠了
All you need is a Tonto.
你只缺一个唐托陪你
虚构角色 独行侠的原住民伙伴
But I guess you live here long enough to know
但我想你住久了也知道
there's no such thing as one of those.
那人物是不存在的
They didn't rape her.
他们没强奸她
If they had...
如果有
We'd be hanging their families from the rafters.
我们早就把他们全家人吊起来了
Yeah, this is deep enough.
好了 够深了
If we're gonna burn them, why'd we dig a hole?
既然要烧了他们 为什么要挖洞
The hole is to hide the bodies.
挖洞是为了隐藏尸体
That's for you.
是为你好
You burn a body,
烧了尸体
you trap its soul.
就能锁住灵魂
Can't cross over.
无法超生
Stuck here forever.
永远困在这里
That's for me.
这是为我好
You killed them...
你杀了他们
you get the honor.
你来点火吧
I don't want it.
我不想
Wants got nothing to do with it.
由不得你
You killed the bodies...
你杀了他们的躯体
now you kill the souls.
就要湮灭他们的灵魂
I was thinking about...
我在思考着
cancer.
癌症
What it is, essentially.
本质上来说
It's the body cell so deformed,
就是身体细胞变异
they turn on the body itself.
转而攻击自己身体
Start feeding.
以之为食
Cancer doesn't have much foresight
癌细胞缺乏远见
so it kills its hosts, which kills it.
所以会弑杀寄主 它也随之而亡
Cancer is suicide... from the inside out.
癌症是由里而外的自杀
That's what you are, Beth.
你也是 贝丝
Wow, that's really deep, Jamie.
太深刻了 杰米
You must be watching TED Talks on YouTube.
你经常在油管上看TED演讲吧
Come with me.
跟我来
We're gonna finish this tonight.
我们今晚做个了结
This feels like something I'll be discussing with a therapist.
感觉我在跟理疗师谈话
In the barn with my brother.
跟我弟在畜棚
This feels like a Greek tragedy.
感觉像希腊悲剧
If you bring out a goat, I'm fucking leaving.
你要是牵头羊出来 我立马就走
Oh my God, you are such a fucking child.
天啊 你真幼稚
Well, I'm the child running for an office
我幼稚还要竞选
no one thinks you can win.
因为没人觉得你能赢
All I do, every day, is fight for this family.
我每天都在为家里战斗
- What have you ever done? - Oh, you're a fighter, Jamie.
-你做了什么 -你是个战士啊 杰米
- You just don't win them. - The hell I don't!
-只是赢不了罢了 -才怪
If you were winning, I wouldn't be here.
你要是能赢 我也不用来
He only calls me when you lose.
你输的时候他才会找我
What did I ever lose?
我输什么了
This is the largest ranch in Montana.
这是蒙大拿最大的农场
It's 200,000 acres larger than it was
比我当上首席律师时
- when I became chief counsel. - Argue with him, Jamie.
-大了20万英亩 -跟他说去 杰米
'Cause I just don't care.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit about this place.
我根本不在乎这里
If Dad died tomorrow,
如果老爸明天死了
I would sell my share to the Four Seasons
我就把股权卖给四季酒店
and I would swim laps in the pool they built
在他们建的泳池里游泳
without an ounce of remorse.
毫无悔恨
Everything I do is for him
我做的一切都是为了他
and everything you do is for you.
而你都是为了自己
The only reason I'm here is 'cause he can't trust you.
我来这就是因为他信不过你
You are so toxic.
你真的有毒
I can barely remember what you were like before you killed her.
我都想不起来你杀她之前是啥样了
- How's that taste, you pussy? - God damn it.
-感觉如何 娘炮 -天啊
All right, stop.
住手
All right, drive your polluted soul
你这毒瘤
back to the city where it belongs.
赶紧回你的毒巢去吧
Come on, big man. Huh?
来啊 小大人
Just like old times.
像过去一样
- I wanna see you be a man, Jamie. - Stop it.
-让我看看你的男人样 杰米 -住手
- Be a man. - Stop.
-像个男人 -住手
- Be a man! - Stop.
-像个男人 -住手
- Be a fucking man! - Stop.
-像个男人啊 -住手
How's that for a man?
像男人了吗
A man would have walked away.
是男人就直接走了
Jesus.
天啊
You gotta quit grabbing tigers by the tail.
你别再揪老虎尾巴了
She's gonna tear this family apart.
她会把我们家给毁了
I don't need your permission to run for office.
我竞选不用你同意
You're right, you don't.
对 是不用
I'm running for attorney general.
我要竞选检察长
We can't take the risk of someone
不能冒险让我们不可控的人
holding that office that we don't control.
坐上这个位子
It's the best thing for the ranch.
这是为了农场好
And I expect your support.
你希望支持我
I need it.
我很需要
And you have it.
我支持你
Hit your sister again...
你再对你姐动手
I'll put your head through the fucking wall.
我会让你头破血流
Good night, son.
晚安 儿子
He moved a fucking river, Allen.
他移了一条河 艾伦
That has got to be a violation...
这肯定违反了
He moved a tributary on his land.
他在自己的土地上移了一条支流
Now I don't have any recourse.
我没有追索权
And even if I did,
哪怕有
there's not a jury in this county
这县里也没有陪审团
that will convict John Dutton of anything.
愿意给约翰·达顿定罪的
There's always recourse.
肯定有追索权的
Now who's that?
那是谁
Oh, God, that's his daughter.
天啊 那是他女儿
Really?
真的
Don't even think about it, Dan.
想都别想 丹
She's an assassin.
她是个刺客
And what am I, Allen?
那我是什么 艾伦
What am I?
我是什么
What?
怎么
Something tells me that you deserved that.
我有种感觉 那伤是你自找的
Earned it. Be more accurate.
准确来说是我挣的
Dan.
I know who you are.
我认识你
So how you gonna get back at my father?
你想这样报复我父亲吗
You gonna try and fuck his daughter after he fucked you out of
他不让你开发价值一亿的房产
a hundred million dollar sub-division?
你就要干他女儿
- Seem like a fair trade to you? - Yeah.
-你觉得合适吗 -嗯
Yeah, it does right now. Yeah.
我觉得挺合适
Aren't you married, Dan?
你不是有妇之夫吗 丹
Three kids.
有三个孩子了
You don't strike me as the kind of woman that bothers.
你不像是会介意的那种女人
I'd prefer it.
我更喜欢
Where's the fun in wrecking a single man?
玩弄单身汉有什么意思
When I break you,
毁了你
I want to know that I'm breaking generations.
就是毁了两代人
Oh, there better be beams of light between your legs.
希望你腿间有光
It's like touching the sunrise.
就像触碰日出一样
Sorry, Mr. Dutton, should I, um...
抱歉 达顿先生 我该...
You never knew your grandmother, did you?
你没见过你外婆吧
No, she, uh...
没有 她
she died when my mother was young.
在我母亲小时就去世了
I remember.
我记得
Where's your mother now?
你母亲现在在哪
All my family's dead or in prison.
我家人不是死了就是在监狱
Just me and my grandfather left.
只剩我和我外公了
He used to say...
他原来常说
when his wife died it...
他老婆死后
it killed the whole family.
整个家也没了
That sort of says something, sir.
您夫人过世后 家庭还完好
That you kept yours together.
这也说明了您的能力
Oh, it killed mine too.
我家也毁了
Just taking it longer to die.
只是苟延残喘得久些
Good night, Jim.
晚安 小吉
Got all these cattle from the reservation.
这些牲畜是保留地拉来的
Where do you want them?
放哪
Keep heading up this route.
继续开
We'll kick them out in the pasture.
我们会放到草场上
There's a bunch.
数量不少
Gonna scatter from here to hell and gone.
它们会分散到很远处的
Yeah, well...
当然了
That's what cowboys are for.
不然要牛仔干吗
Who's this one belong to?
这匹是谁的马
Forest service.
林务局
How they pay?
他们酬劳给得怎样
Like shit.
不能再低了
Nice horse?
是匹好马
Not really.
也不是
You know, sometimes I think
有时候我觉得
there's not a good horse left on earth.
世上已经没有良驹
All the good ones... long gone.
好马早已绝迹
Don't go in the house!
别进屋