黄石 第一季 Yellowstone Season 1 第4集: 长长的黑色列车 The Long Black Train

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 西部

导演: 泰勒·谢里丹

演员: 凯文·科斯特纳 / 卢克·葛莱姆斯 / 凯利·蕾莉 / 韦斯·本特利 / 科尔·豪瑟 / 凯尔西·周 / 杰佛逊·怀特 / 吉尔·伯明翰 / 伊恩·鲍汉 / 丹宁 理查兹 / 丹尼·赫斯顿 / 温迪·


台词
I got you another.
我又给你找了一匹
Mornin'.
What does the day bring us?
今天会发生什么
No tellin', Rip, but I know...
不知道 里普 但我知道...
I know this is the best it'll be.
我知道今天会是最好的一天
Well, I guess it's all kind of downhill from here, huh?
从今天开始就要走下坡路了吗
- Let's go to work. - Yes, sir.
-开工吧 -是 先生
Hey, let's go!
我们走
Jimmy, get your shit together.
吉米 打起精神来
Start to move now. Come on.
出发了 快走
Yep.
I'll keep you posted, but now...
有新情况会随时告诉你 但现在...
Yeah, I don't know.
对 我不知道
证物
Seal this whole area off.
封锁整个区域
How big of an area are you talking about here?
要封锁多大的区域
Look, I gotta get a drill in the ground today.
我今天要进行钻探
I don't think you're gonna be drilling today.
我觉得你今天钻不成了
Look, for all we know, these bones are goddamn relics.
据我们所知 这些骨头都是遗迹
You said the hole was new.
你说这个洞是新挖的
Doesn't mean the bones are.
不代表骨头也是新的
If you thought these bones were old,
如果你认为这些骨头是遗迹
you'd have never called.
就不会打给我了
You'd have sold 'em on eBay and kept on digging.
会直接放易趣上卖 然后继续挖
Hey, you know what? I'm calling our attorney.
我现在要给律师打电话
- This is bullshit. - Yeah, knock yourself out.
-胡说八道 -随你便
You know what? Fuck that.
去他妈的
All right, this is a violation of our lease agreement.
这违反了租赁合约
For all you know, these are the bones
这就是一些摩尔门教徒的骸骨
of some Mormon that got lost and somebody scalped!
他们迷路了 然后被人剥了皮
Looks pretty fuckin' fresh to me.
我觉得还很新鲜
How big an area you want sealed?
你想封锁多大区域
To the fucking horizon.
能多大就封锁多大
黄石第一季 第四集
Rip, you got stragglers in the timber.
里普 有牛在树林里掉队了
We're coming at you.
我们现在过去
We got stragglers in the trees. I want you to come with me.
牛在树林里掉队了 跟我走
I ain't asking your fucking permission, Jimmy,
我可不是在征求你的同意 吉米
I'm telling you. Now let's go.
这是命令 快走
Keep up, let's go.
跟上 我们走
I thought you said running the horses makes the cattle nervous?
你不是说骑马会让牛群感到紧张吗
What do you think that chopper's doing?
你觉得直升机在干吗
Now let's go, keep up. Come on.
走吧 跟上 快点
We got a pretty good group down there, let's--
有一整队牛在下面 我们
let's swing 'em out wide.
让它们分散点
Oh, Jesus Christ.
天啊
Don't cut your horse.
别忘了你的马
Get up!
站起来
Somebody get Jimmy's horse.
来个人套住吉米的马
Lloyd!
罗伊德
Help shit-for-brains with his horse.
帮蠢货套住他的马
Start drivin' em this way. God damn it!
把牛群往这边赶 妈的
Get a hold of the rein before you take the rope off.
牵住缰绳以后再把绳子拿下来
Okay.
At least you're starting to walk like a cowboy.
起码你现在走路像个牛仔了
I don't think I'm cut out for this.
我觉得我不适合干这行
Nobody is, Jimmy.
没人天生适合 吉米
It's gotta be cut into you.
要慢慢磨炼
Where's your hat?
你的帽子呢
Well, find it. Don't come back without it.
去找 回来的时候一定要戴着
They'll never let you live it down.
不然他们肯定会羞辱你
Where are the kids?
孩子们呢
Watchin' a show.
看电视呢
You want me to finish all this?
要我帮你弄完吗
Looks like a suicide. It's not what it is.
看着像自杀 但并非如此
No job, three kids, no food.
没有工作 三个孩子 没有吃的
And my dad certainly can't take care of 'em.
我爸肯定照顾不了他们
We can't.
我们也不能
Samantha's parents, they do pretty good.
萨曼莎的父母 过得倒很好
They got a nice house in Seattle.
他们在西雅图有个好房子
Only problem is, they won't speak to her.
唯一的问题是他们不和她说话
Knew if she asked, they'd say no.
她知道即使恳求 他们也不会答应
Now they can't say no.
现在他们没法不答应了
It wasn't a suicide. It was a sacrifice.
这不是自杀 这是牺牲
Come on. Come on.
过来 过来
Right.
When are they coming?
他们什么时候到
Noon, I think.
中午吧
It's a long drive.
车程很长
It'll be better for them.
这样对他们比较好
Get far away from here.
远离这里
For here, it won't be long before there's no one left.
很快这里就会空无一人
'Course, that's been the plan since the beginning.
当然 最初就是这么计划的
If we're gonna remain a family, we should probably leave too.
如果我们还想做一家人 最好也离开这
They win again.
他们又赢了
Hey, can you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Take Tate out of here?
带泰特出去
I just don't want him to watch his cousins leave.
我不想他眼睁睁看表兄妹离开
He'll ask questions I don't know how to answer.
他会问些我不知道怎么回答的问题
Where you want me to take him?
你想我带他去哪里
Just away.
别在这就好
Tate, come see your dad.
泰特 来你爸这
Am I in trouble?
我惹麻烦了吗
No, buddy.
不 小家伙
Far from it.
你好得很
You wanna go see your grandpa?
想去看看爷爷吗
- Which one? - Mine.
-哪一个爷爷 -我的爸爸
Watch her!
看好它
Close it up!
关门
There's three more coming up, now.
还有三头
Mr. Dutton.
达顿先生
Mr. Dutton!
达顿先生
Let's get that bald-faced bastard.
咱们去抓那只白脸的
Hey, Lloyd. Lloyd!
罗伊德 罗伊德
Let's start moving these red-tag heifers into the trailers!
把红标签的母牛赶进拖车
Okay.
That ain't good.
情况不妙啊
If a horse moved beneath me like that today,
今天如果换我骑那么野的马
my prostate would fall on the ground right in front of me.
我的前列腺会直接被甩出去
My son's gonna have his hide for ridin' at all.
我儿子要知道他骑马 肯定会骂他
He's got colon cancer.
他得了大肠癌
My boy's his doctor,
我儿子是他的医生
and he just cut two feet out of his colon last week.
他上周才切除了六十公分的肠
Damn.
我靠
She's asking for Mr. Jenkins.
她要找詹金斯先生
Did you tell her there was no smoking?
你告诉她这里禁止吸烟了吗
- Yes, sir. - Then why is she still smoking?
-说了 -那为什么她还在抽烟
It's, um--I-I don't...
那个
She made a rather compelling argument, sir.
她的反驳还挺有说服力的 先生
- Pardon me, ma'am. - Ma'am?
-抱歉 太太 -"太太"
Miss.
小姐
"Miss" should really only be applied
"小姐"只能用于
to a woman younger or just reaching marrying age,
刚到达适婚年龄的年轻女子
which, in the era this bullshit became common vernacular,
在这个称谓混用的年代里
was around 13.
也就是13岁左右
And since I am clearly beyond that milestone
我显然已经超过那个岁数
and I'm clearly not married,
而我显然未婚
the proper term for me
所以对我最正确的称呼
would be "Maiden."
是"室女"
But if you call me "Maiden," Alfred,
但你要敢叫我"室女" 艾弗雷德
I'm gonna stab you in the eye with this fuckin' fork.
我就用这叉子把你眼睛戳瞎
We have a no smoking policy.
我们这里是禁烟的
Really?
是吗
Well, looks to me like the whole place is smoking, Alfred.
但我看这里到处都在冒烟呢 艾弗雷德
Unless the policy's just against me smoking,
除非这条规定是针对我
which I find hard to believe
但也不太可能
because I've never been here before.
毕竟我从没来过这里
- What do you want? - To make a scene.
-你想怎么样 -闹场
You ready to watch that happen?
准备好看戏了吗
I'll get Mr. Jenkins for you.
我这就去找詹金斯先生
I'd appreciate it.
非常感谢
Hey, tattle-tale.
告密小弟
Bring me another.
再给我来一杯
And she wondered why I wanted her to move away.
她当初还不懂 为什么我要她搬家
She's not wondering anymore.
现在不用愁了
Anything I can do, just please let me know.
有什么我能帮上的 尽管开口
Hey, John.
约翰
What'd we say, Emmett?
怎么了 埃米特
That stallion was giving you a hell of a time,
这匹种马让你吃了不少苦
but you didn't give an inch.
但你一点也没放弃
I never do.
我从不放弃
How you feelin', John?
你感觉怎么样 约翰
Hungry and tired.
又饿又累
I mean long term.
我指身体状况
' Cause... we need a Commissioner that got clear eyes.
我们需要一位目光敏锐的长官
It's--it's a big fight ahead of us, John.
大战就要来临 约翰
Who told you?
谁跟你说的
Mickey said you got cancer.
米奇说你得了癌症
Had, Emmett.
治好了 埃米特
They cut it out.
癌症已经切除
We're not young men, John.
我们年纪不小了 约翰
Maybe a younger man should step in.
或许该让年轻人接手
Well, name the man.
那你提个名
You know him, Emmett?
有人选吗 埃米特
No, I don't either. So you're stuck with me.
我也没有 所以你别无选择
So you're saying he got it all?
完全切除了吗
Yeah, he got it all.
对 完全切除了
Then we don't have to talk about this again.
那我们就不用再提这件事了
To anyone.
别对任何人提起
You understand?
明白吗
You make sure Mickey understands it too.
米奇也不准说
How you doin'?
你怎么样
Don't know, yet.
还不知道
This day keeps punching.
最近烦心事不断啊
You?
你呢
Wife wanted me out of the house.
老婆要我离开家
I've run out of ideas of how to entertain this one.
不知道怎么照顾这个小家伙
Thought you might have a few.
我觉着你可能有主意
I might.
可能吧
How's the stallion treating you?
那匹种马驯得怎么样了
It's a gift that keeps on giving.
这礼物真是惊喜不断
Looks like you're mine.
你归我管了
What do you want to do?
你想干什么
I wanna go to the river.
我想去河边
Come on.
走吧
Death weren't everywhere these days,
现在死人并不常见
I'd say it likes you.
可能比较青睐于你
Or your husband, at least.
或是你丈夫
Is he here?
他在吗
Went into town, I think.
可能进城去了
You know, the newspapers write about
报纸上都在报道
all these random acts of violence.
这些随机暴力事件
But they're not random.
但这些事件并非随机
Not one.
一件都不是
They're all connected.
它们全都有关联
Like that.
就像那个
To look at it, there's no pattern.
看上去 毫无规则
No beginning, no end.
无头无尾
It's easy to think a random thing like that just became.
很自然会觉得那样的东西是随机的
All on its own.
都是自发生成
But you and I know different.
但你我都知道不是如此
We know a spider's behind it all.
我们都知道是蜘蛛织的网
Have Kayce come see me when he gets home.
凯斯回家后让他来找我
There you go, make sure they touch.
好了 要把它们靠在一起
How's that?
这个怎么样
All right, well...
可以
Wood, right?
还要木头吧
Can't have a fire without wood.
没有木头生不了火
Little twigs first.
先找点细枝来
Nah, little bigger than that.
不 比那个粗一点
There you go.
这就对了
Now just put all that in the middle.
把这些放在中间
We're gonna need a little bit more, though.
还要一些
There you go.
好了
Look who's getting the hang of it.
已经掌握诀窍了
Now we need bigger pieces.
现在去找点更粗的来
I think you should carry the big ones.
我觉得粗的应该你来拣
Well, I'm supervising.
我指导你
You gotta do it. It's your fire.
自己动手 这是你的火
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
This is the best fire starter in the world.
这是世界上最好的打火器
No--hey, hey!
别躺下
Sit up for me. Okay.
给我坐起来 好了
I know, buddy.
我知道 小家伙
I know. Gotta get you warm.
我知道 我给你暖暖身子
Good thing we built a fire pit.
还好我们架着了篝火
Yeah.
Yeah.
All right, here we go. We got Walsh Ranch,
好了 这里有沃尔什农场牲口
yellow ear tags.
黄色耳标
And Bar-3 ranch, we got blue tags and brandin'.
还有三号牛栏农场的 蓝色标签和烙印
Then the Parker ranch, we got...
以及帕克农场 他们是...
Let's go.
我们走
Well, look who decided to show up.
看看谁回来了
You have a nice ride, Jimmy?
旅途愉快吗 吉米
Open the gate, Fred.
打开栅栏 弗雷德
Wonder which one's his mama?
好奇谁是它的妈妈
Gee, I fucking wonder, Jimmy.
天呐 我也好奇呢 吉米
Put it in the pen.
把它放进围栏里
Red, get on your horse. come on
老弗 上马 走
That's as cowboy as it gets, right there, Jimmy.
这才是牛仔嘛 吉米
Hup, hup.
驾 驾
You're a fucking dip shit, Fred.
你真他妈是个蠢货 弗雷德
You feeling saucy, boy?
觉着自己很厉害吗 小子
Stay the fuck down.
给老子躺好
All right.
好了
Okay. All right.
好了 行了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不...
Don't do this, man.
别这样 伙计
I'm gonna make it sting next time.
下次可要动真格的了
Okay, all right.
好了 行了
We're done here. You got him.
别闹了 你也教训他了
No, no, no, come on. No, Jimmy!
别别别 算了 别 吉米
It's on you, Fred.
都怪你 弗雷德
Think you proved your point, Fred.
差不多够了 弗雷德
Yeah, I think he's got it.
他应该明白了
I told him to fuckin' stay down.
我告诉他给老子躺着了
Fred! Fuck!
弗雷德 操
What's the rule about fighting, Fred?
打架的规矩是什么 弗雷德
You wanna fight somebody, you come fight me!
想打就来和我打
I'll fight you all goddamn day!
我和你打一天
I'm the one that started it!
是我先出手的
It wasn't him, it was me!
不是他 是我
You see this?
看到了吗
You know what this means?
知道这是什么意思吗
This means "Don't fucking touch," Fred!
意思就是"别他妈碰" 弗雷德
Don't fucking touch.
别他妈碰
Now you guys can go get the supper that you didn't earn.
你们可以去吃不是自己挣来的晚饭了
Get out of here. Get out of here.
走吧 走
I didn't start it, he said it.
不是我挑的头 他说过了
If you ever hit a branded man again,
以后再打有烙印的人
I'll kill you, Fred.
我就杀了你 弗雷德
I'll kill you, Fred.
我杀了你 弗雷德
These guys, they just work here, Jimmy.
这些人只是在这儿工作 吉米
You'll see a thousand of them come and go.
会有上千人来来往往
But not us.
但我们不是
We die here.
我们会死在这里
This is your family.
这就是你家
We're your family.
我们是你的家人
Jimmy's no longer cleaning the stalls, Fred.
吉米不会再清理畜栏了 弗雷德
That's your job.
你来负责
No.
No, I ain't cleaning no goddamn stall.
不 我他妈才不去清理畜栏呢
Lloyd?
罗伊德
Give this man his week's wages,
把这周工钱给他结了
and get this piece of shit off the ranch.
然后把这个混蛋赶出牧场
Get to the fuckin' bunkhouse.
滚回工棚去
They come and go, Jimmy.
他们来来往往 吉米
But not us.
但我们不是
I gotta wash up.
我要去洗洗
No, no.
不 不
You go have your supper,
你去吃晚饭
and you make them look at you.
让他们不得不看着你
Now go on.
去吧
- What do you want? - I need a horse.
-你干吗 -我要一匹马
They ain't back yet.
他们还没回来
Oh, God.
天呐
What happened?
出什么事了
Well, I--
我...
I got in a sword fight.
我和别人斗剑了
Yeah, I was riding--
我正骑着马
Riding through the forest,
穿过树林
and this goblin jumped out
突然有只小妖精
with a dadgum sword and he s--
拿着一把破剑跳出来
stuck me right in the belly.
然后插进了我的肚子
What did you do?
你怎么做的
On this particular day,
那天
I happened to have a sword of my own.
我正好自己也带了一把剑
So I jumped off my horse and pulled out that sword
我就跳下马 抽出剑
and stuck him right in the belly.
插进了他的肚子
Boy, am I gonna miss you.
我会很想你的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Nowhere, but...
哪儿都不去 但是...
You're gonna grow up and I'm gonna grow old, and...
你会长大 我会变老
I'll just be this old, shriveled raisin in the corner
我会变成角落里一颗干瘪的葡萄干
telling you stories you don't want to hear.
给你讲你根本不想听的故事
But that's life.
但这就是人生
That's the way of it.
人生就是如此
We'll always have today.
但我们会记住今天的
Bastards can't take that away from us.
那些杂种没法把这个夺走
Nope.
没错
What's a bastard?
杂种是什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You came up to me, remember?
是你先找我的 记得吗
My family lives here.
我的家人住在这里
Well, I guess we should go somewhere else.
看来我们应该换个地方
Look, I, uh--
我...
I know I caught you off-guard, so...
我知道你没准备 所以...
if you wanna slip around a corner
如果你想悄悄躲起来
and pop a Viagra, I know a great bar we can go
吃一颗伟哥 我知道有家很棒的酒吧
to wait for it to kick in.
可以去那儿等药效发作
Meet me out front.
去门口等我
Mr. Jenkins is taking care of your drinks.
詹金斯先生会替你付酒钱
I wouldn't let that cocksucker pay for my funeral.
那个混蛋连为我的葬礼出钱的资格都没有
Your dad is gonna be real mad at me.
你爸肯定会生我的气
And he's got every right to be, so I don't want you
他完全有权利生气 所以不管他说什么
sticking up for me, no matter what he says.
你都不要为我说话
You understand?
明白吗
But you saved me.
但你救了我
I saved you from the situation I put you in.
是我将你置于危险的境地的
I don't know what that means.
听不懂呢
And you won't till your father gets here.
你爸来了就懂了
Cleaned it best I could, but he needs stitches.
我尽量清理干净了 但他要缝针
What happened?
怎么回事
I fell in the river, and Grandpa saved me.
我掉河里了 爷爷救了我
Why was he near a river?
他为什么会在河边
Come on, buddy.
来吧 小家伙
I had to get rid of a wrangler today.
我今天开除了一个牧人
Yeah?
是吗
- Which one? - Fred.
-谁啊 -弗雷德
- What'd he do? - Ah, he worked over Jimmy.
-他怎么了 -他揍了吉米
Well, good riddance. I always took him for a bully.
也好 我也觉得他爱欺负人
Yeah, that and a loudmouth too.
嗯 还多嘴
You know, I could drop him at the bus station,
我可以送他去公交站
but he's been here a while.
但他来一段时间了
He's seen a lot.
目睹了很多事
Train station's where I'd leave him.
我还是把他放在火车站吧
Well, you run the bunkhouse, Rip.
工棚归你管 里普
Do what's best for the ranch.
怎么对农场好怎么来吧
Replace him with someone who wears a brand.
来个有烙印的替他
You got a cowboy in mind?
有牛仔的人选吗
Do it like my daddy did it:
像我爸一样
get somebody from the prison.
从监狱找一个
All right. Just, uh...
好的 那
Uh, anyone?
找谁
Brand isn't something you earn,
烙印不是挣来的
it's something you live up to.
而是一种象征
Think you deserved it when I gave it to you?
我给你的时候 你觉得自己配吗
Look at you now.
看看你现在
Boy okay?
孩子没事吧
Boy's fine.
没事
You okay?
你没事吧
I almost lost him.
我差点失去了他
Well, it's hard to measure "Almost,"
差点很难权衡
because "Almost" doesn't matter.
因为根本无所谓
Yeah, well, isn't that wise.
是啊 还真有道理
Who told you that?
谁跟你说的
You did, sir.
是你 先生
I'll have your, uh, supper waiting.
我帮你留晚餐
♪ Came from the country ♪
♪ 来自乡村 ♪
♪ After the bare-knuckle fighter ♪
♪ 原为古希腊拳击手 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm an American ♪
♪ 对 我是美国人 ♪
♪ UDT seal diver ♪
♪ 海豹水下爆破队 ♪
♪ Your mind can't conceive ♪
♪ 你无法想象 ♪
♪ All the places I've been ♪
♪ 我去过的地方 ♪
♪ To the ends of the earth ♪
♪ 直到天涯海角 ♪
♪ Hell and back again, yeah ♪
♪ 从地狱归来 ♪
♪ You're damn right, I'm a bad motherfucker ♪
♪ 没错 我是个坏蛋 ♪
♪ Baby, I'm a frogman ♪
♪ 宝贝 我是个蛙人 ♪
- Beer? - Yeah.
-啤酒 -好
You ever been to a place like this?
你来过这样的地方吗
No.
没有
It's a real tightrope for men.
男人来这可得小心
You act too meek, the whole place will eat you alive.
太温和 这里能把你生吞活剥了
You act too strong,
太强势
whole place will test you.
这里就会考验你
My grandmother used to wear pants like that to church.
我奶奶原来去教堂就穿这种裤子
Thanks for the beer.
谢谢你的啤酒
You look like you're worth a ride around the arena.
我可以带你在场里转一圈啊
Yeah? Think you could stay on?
是吗 你能不掉下来吗
Fistful of that hair, I guarantee it.
抓着你这头发就可以啊
Okay, okay, you can't talk to her like--
够了 你不能跟她这么说话
Get your fuckin' hands off me.
别碰我
Actually, he's right.
其实他说得对
You can't talk to me like that.
你不能这么跟我说话
Well...
是么
Better have a big pistol in that purse.
那你钱包里最好有把手枪
I do. It's called my name.
有啊 就是我的名字
Beth Dutton. What's yours?
贝丝·达顿 你叫什么
We should leave.
我们走吧
Quittin' already?
这么快就放弃了
We're gonna get killed in here.
我们会死在这的
No, just you.
不 只有你会
Watch this.
看好了
This guy here, he says he don't like the way
这个男的说他不喜欢
you're looking at me.
你看我的眼神
- The fuck you say, boy? - I didn't say anything.
-你说什么 小子 -我什么都没说
You got something to say, God damn say it.
有屁就放
I have nothing to say.
我没话说
How does a pussy like you end up with someone like her?
你这样的怂包怎么泡上她的
He ain't got me yet.
他还没泡到我呢
Who you calling a pussy, huh?
你叫谁怂包
- Y'all gonna get me thrown in jail. - Yeah.
-你们这样要让我坐牢的 -嗯
Not sure this is your crowd.
你不适合这里
This is why you brought me here?
那你带我来干吗
I just wanted to eliminate any illusion you might have
我只是不想让你有
about the West being won.
西部为王的幻觉
We're leaving.
走吧
Oh, I'll get my own ride, thanks.
我自己叫车 谢了
Come this--this place'll tear you apart.
这里能玩死你
Come on, let's go.
走吧
Look at you.
瞧你
Look how broken you are, and we haven't even kissed yet.
这么狼狈 我们还没亲嘴呢
I thought you'd be tougher.
我以为你能更男人点呢
Stay.
留下吧
Stay with your people.
跟你同类一起
Best of luck.
祝你好运
- Hey, Mama. - Hi, baby.
-妈妈 -宝贝
I fell in the river.
我掉河里了
- I heard. - It doesn't even hurt, Mama.
-我听说了 -一点都不疼 妈妈
They gave me a shot right in my face.
他们在我脸上打了一针
You're such a big boy.
你长大了
Don't be too hard on yourselves.
别太自责
Kids fall, they get up.
孩子摔倒了会爬起来
God made 'em like rubber for a reason.
他们这么柔软是有原因的
You could have lost him.
你差点就失去他了
Stupid...
太蠢了
Boy by a river...
让孩子去河边
You lost him.
你失去了他
Fuck this ranch.
垃圾农场
Fuck John Dutton and fuck you.
垃圾约翰·达顿 操你妈
怀俄明
Where we goin'?
我们去哪
Train station.
火车站
The fuck are you doing?
你干吗
What are you doing? This ain't no goddamn train station!
你干吗 这哪是火车站
Sure it is.
就是这里
- A long, black train. - No--
-很长的黑火车 -不
Open the glove box.
把杂物箱打开
In front of our son?
在儿子面前吗
Let's face it, baby.
面对现实吧 亲爱的
We're out of places to hide.
我们没地方藏了
Get out of the vehicle with your hands up.
下车 举起手
Turn around until I tell you to stop.
转身 直到我让你停
Stop.
Walk backwards towards the sound of my voice.
倒着走向我的声音
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
- It's okay. - Stop.
-没事的 -停
Go ahead and get down on both knees.
跪下
Where's Daddy?
爸爸呢
Put your hands on the concrete in front of you.
把手放在地下
Walk your body out so it's flat.
趴在地上
Cuffing.
铐上
♪ Well, the night is my companion ♪
♪ 夜晚伴我行 ♪
♪ And the highway is my home ♪
♪ 高速为我家 ♪
You're in my seat. Get out of here.
你坐我位置了 走开
♪ Got me seeking for one last beacon ♪
♪ 寻觅最后一个灯塔 ♪
Kinda shit you get into tonight?
你今晚又惹什么事了
When you go to war with someone, Rip,
要和别人开战 里普
you want 'em emotional.
就得让他们感性
You want 'em angry.
让他们生气
The more they feel, the less they think.
情绪来了 就不会思考了
But I guess you know that already, don't ya?
但你早就知道了吧
This is almost like a music festival.
这里简直就像个音乐节
♪ Make it easier going on living ♪
♪ 使生活更轻松 ♪
- You want a beer? - Sure.
-喝啤酒吗 -嗯
♪ Sweet, sweet heart of mine ♪
♪ 我的甜心 ♪
♪ I'm gonna break again a million times ♪
♪ 要破碎无数次 ♪
♪ Oh, is this true or gone ♪
♪ 亦真亦幻 ♪
You look good in neon.
你在霓虹灯下真美
Who doesn't?
谁不是呢
♪ Well, I guess I got my bottle ♪
♪ 我拿着瓶子 ♪
♪ I still hold it all the time ♪
♪ 不愿放下 ♪
♪ But it keeps me smiling and singing ♪
♪ 它让我微笑歌唱 ♪
♪ Helps me fall asleep a little better at night ♪
♪ 帮我入睡 ♪
♪ They say life is like a dagger ♪
♪ 人说人生像一把匕首 ♪
♪ Backstage is full of parasites ♪
♪ 后台皆是寄生虫 ♪
♪ They love you and drain you of everything you own ♪
♪ 他们爱你 抽干你 ♪
♪ Just to feel better about their life ♪
♪ 只为过得更舒爽 ♪
♪ Sweet, sweet heart of mine ♪
♪ 我的甜心 ♪
♪ I'm gonna break again a million times ♪
♪ 要破碎无数次 ♪
♪ Oh, is this true or gone? ♪
♪ 亦真亦幻 ♪