黄石 第一季 Yellowstone Season 1 第5集: 回家 Coming Home

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 西部

导演: 泰勒·谢里丹

演员: 凯文·科斯特纳 / 卢克·葛莱姆斯 / 凯利·蕾莉 / 韦斯·本特利 / 科尔·豪瑟 / 凯尔西·周 / 杰佛逊·怀特 / 吉尔·伯明翰 / 伊恩·鲍汉 / 丹宁 理查兹 / 丹尼·赫斯顿 / 温迪·


台词
Who do you want to see first, John?
你想先看哪匹 约翰
Surprise me.
给我点惊喜
Hey, Andrea! Bring him!
安德里亚 把它带过来
This is Little Joe Cash.
这是小乔钱树
Nine-year-old stallion.
九岁大的种马
He's a NHRA Futurity winner,
美国西部驭马术协会比赛冠军
AQHA world champion.
美国夸特马协会世界比赛冠军
He's a CRHA Challenge Futurity winner.
还是加州马术协会明日之星挑战赛胜者
The only thing he ain't won is the Kentucky Derby,
它唯一赢不了的只有肯塔基赛马大会
and that's 'cause he ain't no fucking racehorse.
因为它不是一匹赛马
- How much? - Mm... I could get 'em bought for about five.
-多少钱 -不低于五吧
500 seems cheap for a Futurity winner.
五十万一匹明日之星冠军挺便宜啊
Five million.
我是说五百万
Ah, for hell's sake, Travis.
你真是够了 特拉维斯
You said bring the best.
你说的要最好的
That's the best right there.
这匹就是
Does it say "I just moved here from San Diego"
我的帽子上写着
on my goddamn hatband?
"我刚从圣地亚哥搬来"吗
He's got a $4,000 stud fee, okay?
它的种马费达四千美金 好吗
He's booked for the full season, booking up for next year.
整个赛季已经被预订满 直到明年
He pays for himself in three years,
三年就能回本
all right? And then he keeps paying you.
之后还能持续带给你回报
You want to see a cheaper horse?
你想看便宜的马吗
You want to see a $200,000 horse?
二十万的如何
Let me show you. Hey, Tom!
我给你看看 汤姆
Bring him down!
把它带过来
That's pretty fancy.
挺漂亮的啊
He's got about 100,000 in earnings.
它赚了十万左右
You gotta put this one on the road.
但路遥才知马力
You gotta go in. There's no guarantee with his babies,
得多训训 无法保证后代质量
all right? He makes nice foals, but...
它能产漂亮的小马驹 但是
What's that one Tim's on?
蒂姆骑的是什么
That's Custom-Made Gun.
那是匹定制的
That's that horse that
凯特·麦卡琴
Kate McCutcheon's winning everything on.
就是靠它赢得所有奖项
Hey, Tim! Bring him down!
蒂姆 骑过来
He's angry and mean.
它易怒又凶暴
You gotta have your big boy pants on when you ride that one.
老手才能驾驭
You could probably get him bought for about a million.
你可以一百万左右买下它
Okay? He's got 200,000 in earnings.
怎么样 它赚了二十万
But if you're looking to raise Cadillac Ranch horses,
但如果你是想养凯迪拉克牧场的马
that is your stud.
这匹最合适
Why don't we just breed the one Kayce gave you?
为什么不养凯斯给你的那匹
No one can ride the damn thing, Jamie.
没人能驾驭那家伙 杰米
Which one do you like?
你喜欢哪匹
I like that $5 million bastard
我喜欢那匹五百万的小杂种
that just spun a hole in the ground,
它刚在地上凿了个洞
but it ain't my money.
但不是我出钱
We can't do it.
我们不能买
Don't ever tell me what I can and can't do.
不用你教我
黄石第一季 第五集
Well, they gotta transfer him somewhere,
他们总得把他转去什么地方
and if they haven't...
如果他们还没
if they haven't called you for the transfer,
还没叫你去转移他
then it's gotta be federal, right?
那肯定涉及联邦机构了 对吧
Okay, well can you reach out to the BIA and FBI,
你联系一下印第安人事务局和联调局
see if they've had any transfer requests?
看他们有没有收到过转移请求
Be vague, all right? Don't use Kayce's name.
暗地里做 好吗 别提凯斯
I don't want to-- I don't want to open a door
我不想打开一扇
we can't close.
我们关不掉的门
Hold on a second.
等会儿
I checked with the federal court in Billings.
我查了比林斯的联邦法院
No warrant was issued there,
没有发布通缉令
and nothing from the Park County Court either.
帕克县法庭也没有
Walter, get back to me on this.
沃尔特 有消息给我回电话
What do you think they got him for?
你觉得他们为什么带走了他
- Fingers crossed it's the rez thing. - Yeah.
-希望是保留区的事 -是啊
Take the chopper.
坐直升机去
Don't waste time in a car.
开车浪费时间
Jamie... don't leave there without him, son.
杰米 一定要把他带出来
I won't.
我会的
Vigo, I'm gonna need the chopper.
比戈 我用那架直升机
- Had breakfast? - Not hungry.
-吃早饭了吗 -我不饿
How 'bout you, Tate?
你呢 泰特
Or maybe just skip straight to desert?
还是说想直接吃甜点
Like, what kind of desert?
什么样的甜点啊
Well, there's some cookies in there the size of pie plates.
我这有和装馅饼盘子一样大的曲奇
- Big cookie! - Well, they ain't small.
-巨型曲奇 -对啊 一点不小
Go ahead.
去吧
Wouldn't say what they picked him up for.
他们不愿意说为什么带走他
They wouldn't tell me at the station either.
他们在警察局的时候也不肯告诉我
No arraignment date?
提审日期也没说
Sounds to me like they're...
看来他们
they're looking, that's all.
只是在观望 仅此而已
Don't have to look far with Kayce.
凯斯人比较单纯
We'll get him out of this, don't you worry.
我们会帮他摆平的 你别担心
You have my word.
我向你保证
And after I do,
他出来之后
you two need to think about what's best for your family.
你们俩得好好想想什么才是对家庭最好的
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不太懂你的意思
Living day to day isn't living, Monica,
一日复一日不是生活 莫妮卡
it's surviving,
是生存
with no regard for tomorrow.
你们没有放眼未来
Boy, you weren't kidding.
天啊 你没逗我
Yeah, well, you should've brought two.
是吧 你应该拿两个
Let me see that one.
给我看看这个
Yeah, you're gonna have to go get another one,
你再去拿一个吧
'cause this one's mine.
这个是我的了
- Hey! - Yeah.
-真是的 -嗯
Tomorrow's the only thing a parent is supposed to live for.
父母只为明日而活
Is there anything that you want to tell us?
你有什么想坦白的吗
I'd like an attorney.
我要求律师
The rez is a little short of attorneys, Kayce.
保留区的律师人手不足 凯斯
Besides, there's the element of trust
而且我觉得 我们之间
that I thought we had established amongst us.
已经建立起了信赖关系
I guess I was wrong.
我想我错了
We found the burned bodies of two men.
我们发现了两具被埋的男性尸体
Bullets in the skeletons are a ballistic match
残骸中的子弹经弹道测试
for the barrel I gave you.
符合我给你的那个枪管
That has to be explained, Kayce.
凯斯 你必须解释一下
I found a van,
我发现了一辆面包车
the kind that predators drive, you know what I mean?
就是偷猎者开的那种 你知道吧
And I was walking up to it,
我向它走过去
and the guy started shooting at me.
里面的人就朝我开枪了
I found a girl inside the van.
我在那辆车里发现一个女孩
What girl?
什么女孩
It was Danny Trudeau's daughter.
丹尼·特鲁多的女儿
I gave her a ride home,
我把她送回了家
said we should call the police.
说了我们应该报警
He didn't want the attention for her,
但她父亲不想让她引人注意
after what she had been through.
毕竟她经历了那些事
What did she go through?
她经历了什么
What do you think she went through?
你认为呢
Danny offered to...
丹尼主动提出
bury the bodies,
要帮忙埋尸体
and some of his men came out and helped.
他一些朋友也过来帮了忙
And that was it.
就这样
That story's easy enough to check out.
这说法很容易查证
Even if it's a legal killing, Kayce,
就算是合法杀人 凯斯
hiding the body--
藏匿尸体...
I don't have a right to make a decision
我没资格做出任何
that's gonna affect another man's child.
会影响其他人孩子的决定
He asked me.
他要求我的
So who was I to say no?
我怎么能拒绝
Well, what's legal and what's right
合法和正确
isn't always the same thing.
不一定是同一件事
Did he waive his right to an attorney?
他放弃找律师的权利了吗
He requested an attorney,
他才要求见律师
and like magic, one appears.
律师就像变魔术般出现
But I guess magic is easy with daddy's helicopter, hm?
不过有老爹的直升机 变魔术也不难
Let's go.
我们走吧
I think there's stuff we should figure out before we do.
走之前 我想有些事得说明白
Oh, is that your legal opinion, Kayce?
这就是你的法律意见吗 凯斯
Fine.
好吧
Let's figure it out.
我们来讲明白
I have a ballistics report
弹道报告指出
on bullets found in skeletal remains
尸体残骸中找到的子弹
that match a gun in Kayce's possession.
与凯斯持有的枪支吻合
May I see this weapon
能不能给我看这把武器
and the warrant obtained to seize it?
以及用来扣押武器的搜查令
I didn't need a warrant.
我不需要搜查令
Ballistics were on file.
弹道已有档案记录
Well, I can't wait to hear the reason
我想知道为什么
why there's a ballistics report on a privately owned firearm.
私人枪械会有弹道报告记录
I was... It's his barrel.
我... 枪管是他的
We traded.
我们交换了
Is that true, Ben?
是真的吗 本
Did you trade the barrel of your government-issued service pistol
你拿政府核发的警用枪械的枪管
to a private citizen?
与平民作交换
Is there any record of this trade?
有记录能证实吗
Are there any witnesses?
有证人吗
Are there any witnesses to the shooting in question?
这起枪击案又有证人吗
Is there any forensic evidence that ties my brother to the scene
除了这份和你的枪吻合的弹道报告以外
other than a ballistics match to your weapon?
有法医物证能证明我弟在现场吗
No.
没有
Oh, you see where I'm going with this.
我想你知道我要表达什么了
I heard you were good.
我早听说你很厉害
I'll check out Kayce's story.
我会去查证凯斯的说辞
And if it's true, which it seems likely,
如果属实 目前看来几率很高
to prosecute him means I would have to prosecute
起诉他代表我也得起诉
the father of the abducted girl.
绑架受害者的父亲
The last thing I want to do is punish a member of my family
而我最不希望的就是处罚我的家庭成员
for fighting being a victim.
只因为他们拒绝受害
So maybe there's a more elegant solution
或许还有其他更圆融的方法
for this dilemma we find ourselves in.
来解决我们所置身的难题
As long as that solution
只要能让我立刻
includes Kayce coming with me, now.
带凯斯回家的解决办法都行
Shouldn't be a problem.
应该没什么问题
Ben?
I think that we should--
我认为我们...
Are both of these weapons here?
两把武器都在这里吗
I think it's time for you two to trade barrels back.
该是时候把枪管交换回来了
Doesn't that seem smart?
这是个明智的做法吧
Seems premature.
似乎有点仓促
Oh, I didn't expect you to like it.
我想你也不会喜欢
But it does solve problems for both of us.
但这能解决双方的问题
Okay. All right. Hang on, hang on.
好 等等
Hand me Kayce's.
把凯斯的枪拿给我
I was gonna put this--
我只是要...
Forgive me if I need to ease my way
我得获得你们的信任
into this circle of trust.
请你们谅解一下
Contact me when there's a solution to discuss.
有解决办法时再联系我
I'll do that.
我会的
Come on.
走吧
I need the rest of it.
剩下的也给我
Not on your life.
这辈子别想
I assume you have the slugs to Kayce's barrel?
你应该有凯斯那把枪的子弹吧
I think we've been worrying about the wrong Dutton.
我们该对付的是另一个达顿
Ah, lawyers don't scare me.
律师吓不倒我的
They should. No one knows how to break the law better.
你该害怕 没人比律师更清楚如何犯法
Can you give me a ride home?
能载我回去吗
碎岩部落司法总局
To my house?
回我家
I just want to see my family, Jamie.
我只想见我的家人 杰米
They're at the ranch.
他们在农场了
Yeah, she swallowed a lot of pride for you.
是啊 她为你放下自尊了
But don't we all?
我们不都是吗
蒙大拿州立监狱
What's your name?
你叫什么
Walker.
沃克
Yeah, what's your first name?
你的名字是什么
That is my first name.
那就是我的名字
All right, well what's your last name, then?
行吧 那你姓什么
None of your fucking business. I don't know you.
关你屁事 我又不认识你
You a cowboy, or did you suck somebody's dick for that hat?
你是牛仔 还是你帮人口换来的牛仔帽
By the looks of your truck, you've been sucking plenty.
看你开这车 你也干了不少口活啊
Well, we're looking for a hand,
好吧 我们在招人
if you think you're one.
就看你是不是牛仔
I'm cowboy enough.
我算牛仔吧
Yeah?
是吗
Where'd you work at?
你在哪工作过
Four-sixes,
四条六农场
the Waggoner, Tongue River,
瓦格纳农场 唐河
Pitchfork.
匹驰福克
You're down in Texas then, huh?
你住得州
Yeah.
I was up here day-working on the Galt
我来这高尔特农场做临时工时
when I got into this mess.
惹上这破事
Good outfit.
服装不错
Yeah, they run a pretty tight ship.
嗯 他们管理挺严
What were you in for?
你干了什么进监狱
Manslaughter.
过失杀人
Well, walk me through it.
说说看
I got to know.
我得了解情况
Really ain't much to know.
没什么好了解的
Dude got mouthy at a bar
一家伙在酒吧里吹牛
and swung on me, I swung back.
还出手打我 我还手
Hit him right between the eyes.
打中了他眉心
Fucker just went down and died.
那傻逼就倒地挂了
Can't explain it.
没法解释
That's some punch, Walker.
了不起的拳法 沃克
These windmills will swing.
我宝刀未老呢
They're done swinging, if you come work for me.
给我做事 就不能再惹事了
Shit, they're done swinging if I don't.
操 我才不惹事了呢
I ain't never going back in that son of a bitch.
我再也不要回那个鬼地方了
Put your shit in the back.
把你的东西放到后面
Cons gotta pay a price to work for Yellowstone.
犯人要在黄石工作是要付出代价的
Yeah, so I heard.
我听说过
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, you let me know now if you don't want to pay it.
如果你不想付出代价就直说
What else am I gonna fucking do?
那我还能怎么办呢
All right.
好吧
The one thing I've never understood
有一件事我永远也搞不懂
is how you could drink so much
你是怎么喝下这么多酒
and never seem to be the least bit tipsy.
而从不见你有一丁点儿醉的
Adderall.
阿得拉[有安非他命成分]
Then why drink alcohol in the first place?
那为什么还喝酒
What else am I gonna drink, Bob?
那我该喝什么 鲍勃
A fucking Fresca?
苏打水吗
Oh, Beth.
贝丝
I have missed you.
我很想你
How much longer is this sabbatical lasting?
你还要休多久的假
A while, I'm afraid.
恐怕还得一阵子
There's a lot of work waiting for you in Salt Lake.
盐湖城有很多工作在等着你
I can work from my computer.
我可以电脑远程办公
You can't take over a company on Skype, Beth.
不能用聊天软件接管一家公司啊 贝丝
Want to bet?
打赌吗
Besides, I don't need to be in Salt Lake
再说了 我不用在盐湖城
to kill companies, Bob.
就能扼杀企业 鲍勃
Look where you are.
看看你在什么地方
It's the Mecca of dumb money.
这里是傻瓜资金的麦加[伊斯兰教第一圣地]
I'm half-surprised I don't see trust fund babies
我都有一点惊讶信托基金的宝贝们
walking here on I-90, barefoot,
没有光脚走在这里的I-90公路上
flogging themselves.
边走边鞭笞自己
It's the greatest concentration of wealth in the United States.
这里是全美国最大的财富聚集地
Not New York, not LA, right here.
不是纽约 不是洛杉矶 就是这里
I could throw a boomerang across that room
我从这投一个回旋镖
and I'd hit five billionaires.
就能击中五个亿万富翁
If I open an office here, would you run it?
如果我在这设个办公室 你来管理吗
No.
不来
- Welcome. - Jenkins.
-欢迎光临 -詹金斯
Right this way.
这边请
If I did, I know exactly the company I'd kill first.
如果我去 我很清楚我要先干掉哪个公司
You know Dan Jenkins?
你认识丹·詹金斯吗
Yeah, we met.
我们见过
Mm. He's trying to open a version of this
他想在镇子那头
on the other side of town.
开一家这样的地方
It's ripe to fall.
注定要失败
He's not a friend, is he?
他不是你的朋友吧
Of course he's a friend.
他当然是朋友
But this is business.
但这是生意
If you can kill it, kill it.
能干掉 就动手
If you were 20 years younger, Bob...
如果你再年轻20岁 鲍勃
You want another?
再来一杯吗
Hey, Connor, two more.
康纳 再来两杯
Oh, hi, Dan.
Who's this?
这位是
I'm his wife.
我是他的妻子
Beth Dutton.
贝丝·达顿
I run Mergers and Acquisitions for Schwartz and Meyer.
我负责舒瓦茨和梅耶公司的兼并与收购部
So you work with Dan.
这么说你是丹的同事
Oh, yeah.
We flirted with a couple of things, right?
我们共事过几次 对吗
Well, it's quite the shiner you've got there.
你脸上的伤痕显眼
He was in a car wreck.
他出了车祸
Those airbags, they sure pack a punch.
那些安全气囊打在脸上肯定很疼
So you guys out for a little afternoon cocktail?
你们是来喝点午后鸡尾酒吗
It's the only kind.
只有这种消遣了
Whole city shuts down at 9:00.
整座城市九点就都打烊了
Plenty of trouble if you know where to look.
如果你知道去哪 麻烦就大了
You should give me a call sometime.
有时间给我打电话
I'll help you find it.
我能帮你找个地方
We could use some trouble.
我们可以去找点麻烦
Well, I'm your girl.
找我就对了
Oh, my God, I think I finally made a friend here.
天呐 我终于在这交了个朋友
You're not leaving, are you?
你不走吧
Not on your life.
不会离你而去
I'll be right back.
失陪一下
Okay.
好的
Remember what I said, Dan.
记得我说过什么吗 丹
Generations.
两代人
You think I'm gonna fuck you?
你觉得我会上你吗
A deal's a deal.
说话要算数
Besides, I'm not fucking you.
再说了 我不是要上你
I'm fucking her!
我上的是她
And if you have a brother, I'm fucking him too.
如果你还有兄弟 我也要上了他
I am chopping your family tree down.
我要把你家的族谱树给砍了
Thank you.
谢谢
Send her over when she gets back, would you?
她回来时让她过来 好吗
Beth...
贝丝
Be careful dealing with Dan.
和丹打交道要小心
He's a scrapper.
他很好斗
When I'm done with that motherfucker, Bob,
等我干掉那个混账东西 鲍勃
you will have custody of his kids.
他孩子的抚养权就归你了
This game's dumb.
这个游戏真没劲
Well, that's 'cause you're throwing at the trough.
那是因为你是朝着水槽扔的石头
That ain't ever gonna work.
这样是扔不中的
You gotta throw it up in the air,
你要把石头扔向空中
let gravity do the work.
其余就交给地心引力
Once you figure out the physics,
等你学会了物理
you're gonna get a splash every time.
就能每次都扔进水里了
What's physics?
物理是什么
Physics is where you kind of figure in the distance
物理就是你能估摸出石头的
and the weight of the rock,
距离和重量
then you figure out how hard
然后估出要出多大的力
and how high to throw it.
以及要把石头扔多高
The farther away, the heavier the rock,
距离越远 石头越重
the higher you gotta throw it. Watch.
你就得扔得越高 看着
You try.
你试试
There you go!
对了
Take a step back and try again, all right?
站远点再试一次 好吗
This time, tiny bit higher.
这次 扔得稍微高一点
From here!
我站这扔
That's pretty far.
很远哦
Little too much sauce on that one.
投太用力了
Yeah, I should back off the sauce.
嗯 我该小力一些
Go talk to your mom.
我去找你妈妈聊聊
You don't act like the man from the stories I've heard.
你和传闻中的不一样
That's the thing about being a grandfather.
爷爷就要有爷爷的样子
I get to do all the things
我能和我孙子做一些
I wished I'd done with my children.
和我自己孩子没机会做的事
The things I regret, I get...
那些我后悔的事 我能够...
I get to do different.
我能够重新来过
It doesn't change the things you did, though.
但这并不能改变你做过的事
No, it doesn't.
对 不能
Come here, grandson!
过来 孙子
It's solved.
解决了
For now or for good?
暂时的 还是永远
It's behind us, both things, I think.
两件事应该都摆平了
You and trouble...
你真是麻烦不断
Thanks for the help.
谢谢帮忙
I need a little from you.
我也要你帮我个忙
Figures.
我猜到了
You're not gonna mind this kind of work.
你不会介意干这个的
You okay?
你还好吗
Fine.
没事
Now that you got him here,
既然你把他带来了
we need to keep him here.
我们就要把他留在这儿
I'm not losing another child.
我不能再失去一个孩子了
If he goes back, I'm gonna lose him.
如果他回去 就会一去不复返
I can feel it in my bones.
我有预感
How about I put in a call to Mel Thompson?
要不我给梅尔·汤普森打个电话
Now you're thinking smart.
你变聪明了
Kayce!
凯斯
See you in a little bit.
一会儿见
Hey, Jimmy!
吉米
These cows ain't gonna doctor themselves!
奶牛可不会给自己治病
Yo, Jimmy, you know you're supposed to ride it, right?
吉米 你知道马是用来骑的吧
Get on up, Jimmy!
上去 吉米
I hate this fucking job.
我恨这该死的工作
I hate this fucking job, I hate this fucking job.
我恨这该死的工作 我恨这该死的工作
Jimmy, get halfway up the fence
吉米 到围栏中间去
and keep them from spilling back!
别让它们跑回来
Why you walking?
怎么那么慢
Haul ass, we ain't got all day!
快点 别浪费时间
Oh, fuck!
You need to see a doctor?
需要看医生吗
It's the shame that hurts the most, you know?
最痛苦的是羞耻感
But shame, it's in the mind.
但羞耻来自内心
You can turn that faucet off whenever you want to.
你可以随时切断
Rough business becoming a man, ain't it?
成为一个男人不容易 对吧
Beats the alternative, though.
但总比另一种选择强
Come on, let's go to work.
走吧 干活去
Spent all morning pricing stallions.
一早上都在为种马询价
You can buy a damn house in town
现在花在它们身上的钱
for what they cost now.
可以在城里买一套房了
I just gave you a stallion.
我刚给了你一匹种马
No one can ride him, Kayce.
没人骑得了他 凯斯
He's smart and mean.
他既聪明又凶恶
That's a bad combination in a horse.
这样的马不好对付
He ain't got a mean bone in his body.
他本质一点都不凶
You just gotta finish him.
只要征服它就行了
Well, that was Lee's job.
那是李的工作
I don't have the time.
我没有时间
Rip, he doesn't have the temperament.
里普的性格不合适
I can pull him back down to my place and work on him.
我可以把他带回去驯
Why don't you work on him here?
为什么不在这儿驯呢
You're a horse trainer, aren't you?
你是驯马师 不是吗
Aren't you? So train mine.
不是吗 那就来驯我的马
I won't work for you.
我不会为你工作的
You know what? Just take the horse back.
把那匹马牵回去吧
I don't want him.
我不想要了
The horse is me saying I'm sorry.
我送你马是为了向你道歉
You don't have anything to be sorry for!
你没什么可道歉的
I should've been there sooner.
我应该早点去的
I shouldn't have been there at all.
我根本就不该去
You gotta stop looking backwards, son.
不要再流连于过去了 儿子
I'll fix the horse for you.
我帮你驯马
Ain't no gift if you can't ride him,
如果你骑不了 就不算礼物
but I won't let you pay me.
但我不会收你的钱
That's a good deal for everybody but you.
除了你 大家都赚了
Jamie.
杰米
I really appreciate this, Mel.
非常感谢 梅尔
Hey, you're helping me.
是你在帮我
So where is she?
她在哪儿
Over here.
这里
You are not the kind of kid
你不是那种
that can go two days without a bath.
可以两天都不洗澡的人
Bath, bath, bath!
洗澡 洗澡 洗澡
My whole life is baths!
我整天都在洗澡
Monica...
莫妮卡
I'd like to introduce you to Mel Thompson.
请允许我向你介绍梅尔·汤普森
He's the President of Montana State.
他是蒙大拿州立大学的校长
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Heard a lot about you.
久仰
If you have a minute,
如果有时间的话
we'd love to have a conversation with you.
我们想和你谈谈
Yeah. You stay out here, buddy, okay?
有 你在这儿等着 好吗
Go inside?
进去谈吧
After you.
你先请
- I'll get that. - Oh, thanks.
-我来 -谢谢
There you go. After you.
请进
The University is expanding its liberal arts program.
我校正在拓展人文科学课程
And Native American Studies is an area that we've earmarked
我们为美国原住民研究专门拨款
that we feel has been underrepresented in academia.
我们认为学术界对这个领域的关注不足
There's an understatement.
这么说有些轻描淡写了
Yes.
没错
So as an Associate Professor,
你可以作为副教授
you could work toward your doctorate
攻读博士学位
as you help us expand a department
同时帮助我们扩大这个科系
that the University feels
学校认为这个学科
is elemental in understanding ourselves
对于我们对国家和民族的理解
as a nation and as a people.
至关重要
Mel...
梅尔
- How about we talk about salary? - Yes.
-我们谈谈薪水吧 -好的
Well, now,
如今
as I'm sure you can imagine,
你也能想到
an Associate Professorship isn't exactly a huge payday.
副教授职位的报酬不会很高
But it does start around 70,000
不过第一年起薪
for the first year.
大概是七万
But once you have your doctorate,
等你拿到博士学位
the financial opportunities are greater.
收入就会更高了
Not that any of us got into teaching to make money.
并不是说我们教书是为了赚钱
You're offering me a job?
你是在给我提供工作吗
I...
我...
Yeah, I absolutely am.
当然是
You don't understand.
你不明白
When a teacher leaves a school on a reservation,
如果一名教师离开保留地的学校
there isn't a line of teachers to fill my place.
很少会有人来填补空缺
There's just one less teacher.
他们就会少一名教师
If I leave, my kids will suffer.
如果我走了 孩子们就不好过
And they've suffered enough already.
他们已经够不幸的了
Could we have a minute alone?
我们能单独谈谈吗
- Mel, let's get you some more coffee. - Of course.
-梅尔 再给你倒杯咖啡吧 -好的
This was your idea.
这是你的主意
I weigh every decision against one thought, Monica.
我的决定都是建立在一个基础上 莫妮卡
To consider other families before my own
把其他家庭置于自己的家庭之上
is to fail them as a father.
就是对自己的孩子不负责
Kayce's gonna end up dead or in prison.
凯斯即使不会死也会进监狱
We both know it.
我们都知道
At least here, there's a chance I can prevent that,
至少在这儿 我还有可能保护他
but you're the only one who can get him here.
但只有你才能让他来
I don't control Kayce any more than he controls me.
我和凯斯不会限制对方
That's what makes us work.
这样才能长久
As far as what thoughts I weigh against my decision,
无论我是怎么权衡我的决定
that's none of your business.
这都与你无关
Thank you for arranging this opportunity,
谢谢你安排了这个机会
but the answer is no.
但是答案是不
Well, how'd it go?
怎么样了
They're perfect for each other.
他们很般配
Both allergic to logic.
都不讲逻辑
I don't have any leverage, none they recognize anyway.
我没有任何筹码 反正他们没有接受
You gotta get me some.
你得给我找一些
What you doing?
你在做什么
I'm gonna see how bad they screwed up this horse.
我在检查他们把这匹马弄得有多糟
What you been doing?
你做了什么
Let's see...
让我想想
I threw rocks in the horse trough.
我把石头扔进马槽里了
And I almost caught a garter snake.
我几乎抓到那条束带蛇了
And you want to know how big it was?
你想知道它有多大吗
How big?
多大
I'm not even joking.
我没有在开玩笑
That's a lot of snake to grab.
这蛇也太大了
Stand back, buddy, in case this horse takes off on me.
往后站 小家伙 以防这匹马甩下我
I love it here.
我喜欢这里
Yeah?
是吗
I wish we could live here.
我希望我们可以住在这里
We got a home, buddy.
我们有家 朋友
Home sucks.
家里糟透了
Do you know how hard me and your mother work for that home?
你知道我和你妈妈为了那个家有多努力吗
Don't you ever say that, okay?
不许这么说 知道吗
You hear me? Tate...
听到了吗 泰特
I don't want to talk to you anymore!
我再也不想跟你说话了
Miss, let me get your ride.
小姐 我载你一程吧
Miss! I like your style.
小姐 我喜欢你的风格
Give me my keys.
把钥匙给我
I think if I let you drive right now,
如果我让你开车
I'd lose my job.
我会丢饭碗的
What do they say?
他们怎么说来着
"Discretion is the better part of valor."
"谨慎即大勇"
I really don't know what they say.
我真的不知道他们说了什么
That's what they say.
他们就是这么说的
Fuck you...
去你的
Beth... If you just made your one phone call from jail,
贝丝 如果你在监狱只能打一个电话
you wasted it.
你这就白打了
Send Rip to come pick me up.
让里普过来接我
Rip's busy.
里普在忙
Why? Where are you?
怎么了 你在哪
The Deerfield Club.
迪尔菲尔德俱乐部
Well, your car's not here.
你的车不在这
That means you drove.
说明你是开车去的
It's like fucking talking to Sherlock Holmes.
你是福尔摩斯吗
I did drive, Jamie.
我是开车来的 杰米
And now I am drunk.
现在我喝多了
And I can't, so you get to drive me.
不能开车了 你得过来接我
You don't sound drunk to me.
你听起来不像喝多了
Trust me.
相信我
Oh, yeah.
好吧
I'm on my way!
我过来了
Fucking asshole.
他妈的混蛋
Cocksucker.
狗杂种
Fuck.
Didn't buck you off?
没把你摔下来吗
There ain't nothing wrong with this horse.
这匹马没什么问题
I'm gonna wash him up and get out of here.
我给它洗个澡就走
But Grandpa said we can stay the night.
但爷爷说我们可以过夜
Look, he got no sleep last night.
他昨晚没睡
If we go home,
如果我们回家了
he wonders where his cousins are.
他就会问表兄妹们在哪
I just need to recharge so I can have that conversation.
为了应付他 我需要休息
Tate, you're staying in the main house with me.
泰特 你跟我睡主屋
You two take the trapper cabin.
你们两个去猎人小木屋吧
Give your minds a vacation for a night.
安心休息一晚吧
Tate! Tate, come on.
泰特 泰特 快来
Fucking pathetic.
真他妈悲哀
Sad. You're sad.
可悲 你真可悲
- You think so? - Yeah.
-是吗 -嗯
Dad asked you to help.
老爸喊你帮忙
This is not helping.
你啥忙都没帮上
You have no idea what I'm doing.
你不知道我在做什么
Yeah, I do. I know what you're doing.
我知道 我知道你在做什么
You're doing what you always do.
你还是老样子
You're making a giant cry for help!
你在大声呼喊帮助
Help from what? Who the fuck knows, Beth?
谁会帮你 谁知道 贝丝
So just keep it up, keep acting like the only
保持下去 继续表现得像
34-year-old on spring break,
34岁还在过春假的人
and we'll all keep giving you attention.
这样我们都会关注你
He asked me to wreck Jenkins,
他叫我去搞垮詹金斯
and I am wrecking him.
我正在做
I'm sure you could wreck him
你肯定能清醒地
stone-cold sober, Jamie, huh?
搞垮他吧 杰米
I bet you suck dick like there's a prize inside.
我猜你舔起老二就跟能得奖似的
That make you feel good, huh?
你这下开心了吗
Big man!
小大人
Yeah, actually, it was quite liberating.
还真挺释放的
I feel like I had a massage.
感觉像做了按摩一样
Fuck you!
操你
- Fuck you! - I'm the only one you haven't.
-操你 -你就差我没操了
You know why you're so soft, Jamie?
你知道为什么你这么软弱吗 杰米
'Cause you never lost.
因为你没失去过
You never lost anything in your whole soft fucking life.
你这软弱的一生里从没失去过任何东西
Well, I lost the same mother you lost.
我们失去了老妈
And the same brother.
还有兄弟
You don't have them!
你没拥有过他们
You didn't lose them!
就不算失去他们
There is a difference!
这是不同的
Okay, I can't wait to fucking hear this.
我都等不及了
Why don't you explain the difference to me, Beth?
你解释一下有什么不同 贝丝
Why don't you rivet me with your insight?
用你的人生感悟来震撼我啊
I'll show you the difference.
我来告诉你差别在哪
You gotta watch them die to lose them.
看着他们死去 才算失去他们
Well, I should be so lucky.
那我真幸运
But you're incapable of hurting yourself, Beth.
但是你无法伤害你自己 贝丝
It's just everyone else you don't mind beating up.
只会伤害别人
Do it.
开枪吧
Please.
求你了
Do it.
开枪
Do the world a fucking favor.
造福全世界
You gotta watch 'em die,
你不看着他们死
or you didn't lose 'em, Jamie.
就不算失去他们 杰米
You gotta watch your mother
你看着你妈
look you in the eye...
看着你的眼睛
With no love in her heart...
心中没有爱意
Not even a little!
一点也没有
And you get to carry that.
你得承受这一切
That's losing, Jamie.
这才叫失去 杰米
Beth...
贝丝
If hating me keeps you from hating yourself,
如果恨我能让你从自我厌恶中解脱
I'll be that for you, Beth.
那你怎么恨我都行 贝丝
That's what family's for.
家人就是为此而存在的
My God, that was fun!
老天爷啊 真有趣
We should've invited her over.
我们应该请她来的
No telling what kind of fun we could've had then.
那样我们估计会有更多乐趣
Are you out of your mind?
你能闭嘴吗
Our daughters are down the hall.
咱们女儿就在客厅那边
I can be quiet...
我当然可以安静
ish.
一点点
For the first time in two years, i don't feel bored.
这是两年来我第一次觉得不无聊
This is Melody.
我是梅洛迪
Hi, Melody, Dan Jenkins.
梅洛迪 我是丹·詹金斯
The mountain man. How are the Rockies?
这不是大山主吗 洛基山还好吗
I need you.
我需要你的帮助
Must have picked quite a fight.
你是遇见大麻烦了吧
When can you be here?
你什么时候能来
Depends. Are we talking the standard rate,
看情况 是普通麻烦呢
or the "Holy shit, drop everything" rate?
还是家破人亡程度的麻烦呢
We're talking the Armageddon rate.
这是世界末日级别的
I'll be there by tomorrow. 9:00 a.m.
那我明早9点到
Pack a big suitcase.
带个大行李箱
I'll bring a footlocker.
我会带个军用的
Come fuck me.
来干我
Vicky, go to sleep.
维姬 去睡觉吧
Fine.
I'll go do it myself.
那我自己做
Oh, Lord...
天啊
You play that guitar?
你弹吉他吗
No, I just like to drag this fucking thing around.
不弹 我就喜欢背着它转
Why, y'all want to hear one?
怎么 你们想听我弹一曲
Yeah, I guess you do.
我猜你们想
Happy or sad?
欢快的还是忧伤的
Happy.
欢快的
♪ I'm all choked up again ♪
♪ 我再一次如鲠在喉 ♪
♪ With these two hands and the rage I'm in ♪
♪ 用这双手 随着愤怒 我犯下错 ♪
♪ I think I just killed a man ♪
♪ 我想我刚刚杀了人 ♪
♪ And when I land, I got stuck in a jam ♪
♪ 我想要退出 却无路可走 ♪
♪ That's what you get when you're a gambling man ♪
♪ 这就是赌徒的下场 ♪
♪ That's what you get when you're a gambling man ♪
♪ 这就是赌徒的下场 ♪
♪ Every day I seem to dig a little deeper ♪
♪ 每天我都好像越陷越深 ♪
♪ And then nothing gets left behind ♪
♪ 回顾身后我一无所有 ♪
♪ Close my eyes and my world starts spinning ♪
♪ 当我闭上双眼 我的世界天旋地转 ♪
♪ And I realize I'm buried alive ♪
♪ 我才发现我已被活埋 ♪
♪ This ain't no place for kids ♪
♪ 这里没有孩子的容身之处 ♪
♪ But when you're raised in a bucket of rain ♪
♪ 但如果你是在一桶雨水中长大 ♪
♪ You either die or you learn to swim ♪
♪ 要么淹死要么学会游泳 ♪
♪ You either die or you learn to swim ♪
♪ 要么淹死要么学会游泳 ♪
♪ Every day I get a little bit deeper ♪
♪ 每天我都好像越陷越深 ♪
♪ And there's nothing that is left behind ♪
♪ 身后一无所有 ♪
♪ I close my eyes and my world starts spinning ♪
♪ 当我闭上双眼 我的世界天旋地转 ♪
♪ When I realize I'm buried alive ♪
♪ 我才意识到我已被活埋 ♪
That's all y'all get.
唱完了
Well, if that's your happy,
如果你管这个叫欢快
don't you ever play me goddamn sad.
那永远别给我弹忧伤的
All right, let's go.
我们走吧
Let's go.
快走吧
Come on with me.
跟我来
Are there alligators in Montana?
蒙大拿有短尾鳄吗
Well, I haven't seen one yet.
我是没见过
Probably too cold.
可能这里太冷
Yeah, that's...
对 我也
that's my guess.
我也是这么想的
What's inside that thing?
它里面有什么
Something he ate.
它吃掉的东西
That's so sharp.
真是锋利啊
That one doesn't even have a head.
那个连头都没有
No.
That's a long stem.
脖子好长
Those are eggs, I think.
我觉得这些是它的卵
They'll turn into babies,
它们会孵化成小宝宝
and then turn into these big things
然后长大
that everything's trying to kill everything else.
接着就开始互相残杀
Camouflaging in the rocks.
它会藏在石头当中
You should send her back to Salt Lake City, Dad.
你应该把她送回盐湖城 爸
She's...
The longer she stays here,
她在这待得越久
the worse she's gonna get.
她的情况就会越糟
No, I need her here.
不 我需要她在这
I can do whatever she does.
她能做的我也都行
Beth, and God, how I love her,
贝丝 上帝啊 我那么爱她
She can...
她有
she can be what you won't ever be.
她有你没有的一面
She can be evil.
她可以作恶
And evil's what I need right now.
而这份恶正是现在我需要的
It's good to have Kayce home, isn't it?
有凯斯在家里可真好 对吧
Night, son.
晚安 儿子
I wonder how many poor farm girls
我在想有多少可怜的农场女孩
you snuck into this cabin.
被你偷偷带进这个小屋
I can just see you now in your shagging shirt,
我都能看到你穿着决战衬衫
wooing some lovestruck blonde.
与恋慕你的金发美女调情的场面
What is a shagging shirt?
什么叫决战衬衫啊
You know, it's your fanciest shirt,
就是你最酷的
your get-the-girl shirt.
泡妞专用衬衫
The one you never work in.
你干活时从来不穿的那个
I don't know if I own a shirt that I've never worked in.
我都不知道我有没有这么一件衬衫
I'm trying to remember what I was wearing when I met you.
我在想我第一次遇见你的时候穿的什么
All I remember was you weren't wearing it long.
我只记得那件你没穿多久
You think it's selfish,
你认为
keeping Tate from a life like this?
不让泰特过这样的生活很自私吗
That sounds like my father.
这听起来像我爸说的话
It is.
这就是
He has a life like this.
他过的就是这样的生活
It's just simpler.
只是更简单
It's not simple anymore, Kayce.
再也不简单了 凯斯
I thought we were forgetting tonight.
我还以为我们会忘了今晚的事呢
I'm just having a conversation.
我只是找个话题聊聊
Well, I guess the conversation's over!
那这个话题结束了
Guess this shit wasn't no rumor, huh?
这东西不是个谣言吧
No.
No rumor.
不是谣言
Where does it go?
它在哪来着
Right here.
就在这
That's a hell of a price to pay
这就是每周只挣400美元的破工作
for a job that only pays 400 a week.
要付出的代价
It ain't about the money, Walker.
沃克 这无关金钱
It's about trust.
是关于信任
Trust, huh?
信任
That's right.
And all the boys have it?
所有人都有这烙印吗
No.
Just us.
只有我们有
Just the criminals.
只有我们这些罪犯
What if I don't?
如果我不想呢
Jim here will run you into town and leave you there.
小吉会把你带到镇里然后扔在那
It's not a "Have-to," Walker.
这不是必要的事 沃克
It's a choice.
是一个选择
And it's all yours.
都取决于你
Don't think of it as a brand.
不要把它当成一个烙印
Think of it as tenure.
把它当成你的终身职位
Fuck it.
搞吧
Welcome home.
欢迎到家
Welcome to the Yellowstone.
欢迎来到黄石