白莲花度假村 第一季 The White Lotus Season 1 第1集: 第1集

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧

导演: 麦克·怀特

演员: 穆雷·巴特利特 / 康妮·布里登 / 詹妮佛·库里奇 / 亚历珊德拉·达达里奥 / 弗莱德·赫钦格 / 杰克·莱西 / 布莱特妮·奥格拉迪 / 娜塔莎·罗斯韦尔 / 西德妮·斯威尼 / 斯蒂夫·扎恩


台词
翻译 洛夏 陈大九 您今天吃了吗 
m -353 191 l -354 4 b b
字  幕  侠
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
翻译 自閉怪_ mistta Jose 小霓 
ZIMUXIA.CN
校对 多星人 时间轴 桜森
原 创 翻 译中英双语字幕
后期 Jason肖 特效 小布
监制 多星人
ZIMUXIA.CN
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
白莲花
Hawaiian Flight 451 to Honolulu
飞往檀香山的夏威夷航空451号航班
will be boarding in 15 minutes through gate number 26.
将于15分钟后在26号门开始登机
We will be boarding by row numbers.
我们会根据座位区域开放登机
Please remain seated
在您的区域开始登机前
until your section has been called.
请稍作等待
You headed home?
你是回家吗
Yeah.
We were at the Amanari.
我们住在埃马纳利酒店
It was fine. The food was good.
那里还不错 食物也挺好
Not much to do there,
虽然没什么事可做
but we just like to sit around anyway.
但我们就喜欢闲坐着
Which hotel were you at?
你住的哪家旅馆
- White Lotus. - White Lotus?
-白莲花 -白莲花
Our guide told us someone was killed there.
我们的导游说有人在那儿遇害了
The body's on our plane.
尸体就在我们的飞机上
On our plane? To Honolulu?
我们飞机上 去檀香山的那架吗
Yeah. They're about to load the body on our plane.
是啊 他们正准备把尸体送上飞机
Well, other than that, did you have a good vacation?
除此之外 你的假期过得愉快吗
It was my honeymoon.
我本来是来度蜜月的
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜啊
How wonderful. Was it everything you hoped?
太棒了 一切如你所愿吗
- Where's your wife? - Yeah, where's your wife?
-你的妻子呢 -是啊 你妻子呢
No offense...
无意冒犯...
leave me the fuck alone.
请他妈别来烦我了
Okay then.
好吧
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
人类遗体 请特别小心搬运
♪ On a coconut island ♪
♪ 我想和你 ♪
一周前
♪ I'd like to be a castaway With you ♪
♪ 在椰岛上流浪 ♪
♪ On a coconut island ♪
♪ 在椰岛上 ♪
♪ There wouldn't be so very much to do ♪
♪ 没有很多事可做 ♪
♪ I would linger a while and ♪
♪ 我会逗留一会儿 ♪
♪ Just gaze into Your lovely eyes of blue ♪
♪ 注视着你可爱的蓝色眼睛 ♪
♪ Then I'd walk for a mile and ♪
♪ 我会散会儿步 ♪
♪ Come running back To be with you... ♪
♪ 然后跑回来与你相聚... ♪
Oh my God, who are these people?
天啊 这是些什么人
♪ You and me forever... ♪
♪ 你和我永远... ♪
So, these two.
那两个人
They just got married in the Hamptons.
他们刚在汉普顿斯结婚
Her parents have a place there.
她的父母在那有个房子
- I bet they met on Raya. - Totally.
-我敢肯定他们是在莱雅交友软件上认识的 -毋庸置疑
- She's in fashion. - Marketing.
-她从事时尚行业 -市场营销吗
He went to Dartmouth, international finance.
他在达特茅斯学院学的国际金融
- She loves him, but... - He's got a small dick.
-她很爱他 但... -他的鸡巴太小了
He's a closet Adderall snorter.
[可以提升注意力 使精神兴奋 但长期服用会对中枢神经系统造成损害]他私下经常服用阿德拉
Gives him an edge at work.
让他在工作中更具优势
Makes his dick even smaller.
却让他的鸡巴更小了
Walmart heiress.
沃尔玛的继承人
She's meeting her friends for a girls' trip.
她和朋友来这儿欢度闺蜜之旅
She gets on their nerves,
她的朋友们都嫌她烦人
but she pays for everything, so they put up with her.
但全是她出钱 她们只能忍受她
She's an American Brigitte Bardot.
[50年代欧洲最炙手可热的性感明星]她是美国的碧姬·芭杜
- She loves animals. - Hates Jews.
-她喜欢动物 -讨厌犹太人
High-end pimps for a billionaire sex pervert.
为具有变态性癖的亿万富豪提供服务的高端皮条客
They're coming to recruit us
他们要为了上流社会恋童癖产业链
for their Illuminati pedophile sex ring.
来招募我们了
Hey, girls.
女孩们
What, Mom?
怎么了 妈妈
Liv, come up front. I think you can see the resort.
丽芙 到前面来 这儿能看到度假村
Up, up, up, up, up.
快来 快来
♪ Just to bask In your smile and ♪
♪ 沐浴在你的笑颜里 ♪
Quinn.
奎恩
♪ To realize my dreams come true... ♪
♪ 让我梦想成真 ♪
Here they come.
他们来了
Big smiles.
面带微笑
Wave, Lani. There we are.
招手 兰妮 就是这样
Wave like you mean it, Lani.
稍微用点心 兰妮
♪ Coconut island, baby We could make our dream... ♪
♪ 在椰岛 我们的梦想会... ♪
Look, Lani, I... I know it's your first day on the job,
兰妮 我... 我知道你是第一天工作
and, uh, I don't know how it worked at your other properties,
我不知道你之前的工作有什么要求
but here, self-disclosure is discouraged.
但在这儿 不要流露心声
Especially with these VIPs who arrive on the boat.
特别是那些乘船而来的贵宾客户
You know, you don't wanna be too specific
你不要表现得太特别
as a... as a presence, as an identity.
太有... 存在感 太有个性
You wanna be more generic.
更普通一点会比较好
- Generic? - Yes.
-普通 -对
You know, it's a Japanese ethos
这是一种日式的理念
where we are asked to disappear behind our masks
就是我们要隐于面具之后
as pleasant interchangeable helpers.
化身为一名讨人喜欢且可被替代的服务者
It's tropical kabuki.
我们就是热带的歌舞伎
And the goal is to create for the guests
我们的目标是给客人创造一个
an overall impression of vagueness
一种模糊的整体印象
that can be very satisfying,
这种感觉会令人十分满足
where they get everything they want
他们能在这儿获得一切
but they don't even know what they want,
但他们根本不知道自己想要什么
or what day it is, or where they are,
不知道今天的日期 身处何地
or who we are, or what the fuck is going on.
自己是谁 或者到底发生了什么
It looks like you got a dollop of mayonnaise on your top, Lani.
你的上衣好像沾了点儿蛋黄酱 兰妮
- What is that on your left tit? - Oh, uh, I... I don't know.
-你左边胸口上的是什么 -噢 我... 我不知道
That's what I mean.
我就是这个意思
Oh, God. Here they come.
靠 他们来了
I mean, I just feel like there's so many different trees.
这儿有好多不同的树
Shit. I don't know. Just hold the tray up high
该死 没辙了 就把托盘举高点儿吧
and cover the stain on your boob.
把胸口上的污渍挡住
Just a little higher. That's it.
再高点儿 很好
- Welcome. - Thank you.
-欢迎 -谢谢
Mr. and Mrs. Mossbacher. Hello. I'm Armond, the resort manager.
莫斯巴赫夫妇 你们好 我是阿蒙德 度假村的经理
- Welcome to the White Lotus. - Thank you.
-欢迎来到白莲花度假村 -谢谢
How was your journey here?
这次旅行感觉如何
Long.
很漫长
- But honestly, fine. - Happy to be here.
-但说实话 还不错 -很开心来这儿
The boat ride does add time to the trip,
游船航行确实比较耗费时间
but the views of the coastline are magnificent, aren't they?
但是海岸线的景致很美 不是吗
- Incredible. - Yeah.
-非常美 -是啊
Simply a must for our VIPs staying in the suites.
贵宾客户当然得选择尊贵套房
Now, it's just a short ride in the cart with Dillon to the hotel...
狄龙会开车载你们去酒店...
- Aloha. - and then we'll get you to your suite, the Tradewinds,
-你好 -然后我们会带你们去信风套房
and you can freshen up.
你们可以梳洗一番
- Thank you, Armond. - Thank you.
-谢谢你 阿蒙德 -谢谢
- Of course. - Right this way.
-我应该做的 -这边请
- Aloha. - Aloha.
-你好 -你好
- Aloha. - Aloha.
-你好 -你好
- Masculine for you. - Nuts. I'm nuts for nuts.
-你可真有男子气概 -我爱极了
I'm presuming Mr. Shane Patton and Mrs. Rachel Patton?
我想你们就是肖恩·巴顿先生和雷切尔·巴顿太太
That's us.
是我们
Oh my God. Yes.
天啊 是的
- Is that not correct? - No, it's correct.
-有什么问题吗 -没有 没错
I'm just, um... I'm getting used to it.
我只是 还没习惯
We just got married the day before yesterday.
我们前天刚结婚
- Yeah. - I am aware. Congratulations.
-是的 -我了解了 恭喜
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢
- Mrs. Patton. Wow. - Yeah.
-巴顿太太 -对啊
Sounds so weird.
听起来真奇怪
Like, am I changing my name? Is that...
我这是改了名字吗 这...
Well, how about we get you a daiquiri
在你做人生重大决定前
before you make any major life decisions?
先来杯代基里酒吗
Ooh, yes. Yes.
好啊
Christie will be riding with you back to the hotel.
克里斯蒂会开车带你们去酒店
- Okay. - And she'll escort you
-好 -她会带你们去
- to the Palm Suite. - Palm Suite.
-棕榈套房 -棕榈套房
And I'm sure you will just love it.
我敢肯定你会喜欢的
Okay.
Aloha, aloha.
再见 再见
- Aloha. - Aloha. Thank you.
-再见 -再见 谢谢
I'll check in with you in a little while, okay?
我等会儿会来看你们 好吗
- Okay. - Okay. Bye-bye.
-好 -好 再见
- Aloha. - Aloha.
-你好 -你好
- Aloha. - Are you Ms. MacQoowod?
-你好 -你是麦克库沃德女士
Quoid. One syllable.
伊德 一个音节
- MacWad? - Well, two syllables,
-麦克瓦德 -一共两个音节
but the second part is one syllable, "wad."
但后面部分只有一个音节 "伊德"
MacQuoid.
麦克伊德
- Is it Gaelic? - I don't know.
-那是盖尔语吗 -我不知道
I really don't know. I... Just, listen, I...
我真的不清楚 听着 我...
I'm in desperate need of a massage.
我现在很需要来次按摩
Is that possible? Is there anything available?
可以吗 现在有按摩服务吗
I mean, I just... I'd take anything right now
我只是... 什么按摩都可以
because I have a herniated disc and I just...
因为我有椎间盘突出 我想...
- Belinda behind you. - Belinda behind me?
-比琳达就在您身后 -比琳达在我身后
Belinda, who is behind you, is our spa manager.
站在您身后的比琳达 是我们的水疗经理
-Hi -Belinda, Ms. Macuhwad is in need of treatment.
-嗨 -比琳达 麦克伊德夫人需要服务
Would you have any openings for her this afternoon?
今天下午还可以安排吗
Unfortunately, we are all booked.
很抱歉 我们都被预订满了
Oh, no. I just... Really?
不 我只是... 真的吗
Are you sure? I would really appreciate it.
你确定吗 我真的会非常感激
I'm not picky. You know, if...
我不挑剔 要是...
I don't have to have deep tissue or anything.
我不需要做深层组织按摩什么的
I'd take anything at this point. Anything.
哪种按摩都可以 来者不拒
Anything but reiki, of course.
不过灵气疗法得除外
Um, you know what? I'll see what we can do.
这样吧 我会尽量帮您安排
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Uh, Lani is our trainee.
兰妮是我们的实习生
Um, Lani, please ride with Ms. MacQuoid
兰妮 请你开车送麦克伊德夫人回酒店
back to the hotel and bring her up to the Hibiscus Suite.
并带她去木槿套房
- Hibiscus. - Okay. Thank you.
-木槿 -好 谢谢
- Aloha. - Aloha.
-欢迎 -欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, there's a lobster bake tonight.
今晚有烤龙虾
Lobster. Yum.
龙虾 美味
Let's get this honeymoon started.
我们开始度蜜月吧
Oh, really?
真的吗
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等等 等等
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么回事
This is the wrong room.
房间错了
What do you mean?
什么意思
We're supposed to be in a honeymoon suite.
我们应该在蜜月套房
This isn't the honeymoon suite. This...
这间不是蜜月套房 这...
Maybe it is. Why isn't it?
也许就是 为什么不是呢
No, 'cause I did a virtual tour on the website.
不 因为我在网站上看过虚拟导览
This is, uh, this isn't it. This is just a regular suite.
这间不是 这间只是常规套房
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
This is like the swankiest hotel room I've ever stayed in.
这是我住过最豪华的酒店房间了
Yeah, well, you haven't traveled that much, so...
你去过的地方不够多 所以...
Plus, we're paying for the honeymoon suite.
还有 我们付的是蜜月套房的钱
Technically, we're not paying for anything.
严格来说 我们一分钱都没付
Your parents are. I think it's fine, Shane.
是你父母出的钱 我觉得没关系 肖恩
I mean, look, it's an amazing view.
看 风景非常棒
And we're near the restaurant. And it's convenient.
离餐厅也很近 很方便
We can stuff ourselves and go drown in the ocean.
我们可以享用美食 沉醉于海洋风光
Uh... we're supposed to have our own plunge pool
我们本该有私人泳池
and a private patio.
和露台的
There's a balcony. There's another balcony.
这里有阳台 那里也有阳台
I mean, they screwed us on our room.
他们故意搞错乱排房间
Oh, Shane. I wouldn't go that far.
肖恩 这么说有点夸张了
Just talk to the guy.
你去找那人谈谈
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 好的
Is it... is it a big deal? Really?
这... 真的那么重要吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-是的 -是吗
It's our once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon.
这是我们一生一次的蜜月
Yeah.
I just want it to be perfect for you, baba.
我只想让它对于你是完美的 宝贝
Mm, you're the sweetest.
你真是太好了
All right. I'm gonna go talk to the guy.
好 我去跟酒店经理谈谈
- Okay. - Maybe a blowjob first?
-好的 -要不你先给我口
What?
什么
What? We had a 12-hour flight.
什么 我们坐了12个小时的飞机
- I'm all horned up for you. - Shane, stop.
-我对你饥渴难耐了 -肖恩 别说了
I'm gonna talk to this guy with half a boner?
我要半勃起地跟酒店经理聊吗
- Stop it. - All right, yeah.
-别说了 -好吧
No, we'll save it for the right room.
不 等换到正确房间再来
- Yeah. - All right.
-好 -好
- Wait, I'm gonna come with you. - Okay!
-等等 我跟你一起去 -好
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
水疗度假村白莲花
Will you be needing anything else
您现在还需要什么服务吗
at this time, ma'am?
女士
One thing. It's just, uh, where are the bags?
有件事 我的行李呢
Right there. Right behind you.
就在那里 在您身后
Oh. Right. Of course.
好 当然了
- Okay. Thank you. - You're welcome.
-好 谢谢 -不客气
Wait, there's just, um, there... There was one small bag.
等等 有个... 有个小包
It's a small white plastic bag.
小的白色塑料袋
That's the only one that's... I don't see it here.
就那一个... 不在这里
Okay. A plastic bag?
好的 塑料袋
A white... Yeah, it's very important.
白色的... 它非常重要
- Plastic bag? - Yeah.
-塑料袋 -是的
Do you think they could have left it on the... on the wheelie?
你觉得会不会是落在... 落在行李车上了
Oh my God. Oh my God. It has, uh... Oh my God.
天啊 里面有... 我的天
I can call the bellman.
我可以联系行李员
Yeah, uh, I... no, yeah... It has my mother's ashes in it.
好 我... 不... 里面装着我母亲的骨灰
Oh my God.
天啊
- Do you think it's lost? - Oh, no, no, no.
-它不会是丢了吧 -不 不 不
I took two boats. We... If maybe you could call
我坐了两次船 我们... 可能的话你可以联系下
the boat... the boat people, and then there was a...
船... 船员 当时那里有个...
There was a little white... A little golf cart thing.
那里有个小的白色的... 小高尔夫球车
I don't think it had a trunk in it,
那车应该没有行李厢
but maybe it was left on there, but I just, uh...
但可能是落在那上面了 可是我...
- No, I... - Did the boat depart?
-不 我... -船开走了吗
Oh my God! Oh my God.
天啊 天啊
- Is this it? - Thank you. Thank you.
-是这个吗 -谢谢 谢谢
I just... That would have been really bad.
我... 要是丢了那就太糟糕了
- Thank God. Thank you. - Thank you.
-感谢上帝 谢谢你 -谢谢
- I... I can't lose these. - No.
-我... 我不能失去它 -不用谢
Mahalo.
谢谢
Oh my God.
我天
It's okay.
没事了
Oh my God.
天啊
The beach looks sick. We should go.
海滩太美了 我们走吧
- Girls. - Yeah, let's go.
-女孩们 -好 我们走吧
Yeah?
怎么了
I would like to talk to you guys about, you know,
我想跟你们谈谈
just some of this clutter,
这里堆得有点乱
because this is gonna be our common space,
因为这将会是我们的公共空间
and I would love to try to, you know, just clear it out.
我很想整理干净
- 'Cause I think I'll have an anxiety attack... - Mom.
-不然我觉得我焦虑症要犯了... -妈妈
If I have to live in this all the time.
如果我必须得住这儿的话
We can take care of it later.
我们之后会整理的
Well, you know what? Let's take care of it now.
要不我们现在就整理吧
Maybe we can find a good spot to store everything.
也许能找到个好地方 把所有东西都放进去
Quinn. Why is your bed in here?
奎恩 你的床为什么在这里
Olivia said I have to sleep here.
奥莉维亚说我得睡在这里
Olivia, your brother is not sleeping in the kitchen.
奥莉维亚 你弟弟不能睡在厨房
Why not?
为什么不呢
Well, because it's a galley kitchen.
因为这是间舱式厨房
It's tiny.
非常小
And we've got this whole beautiful room.
我们明明有这么宽敞漂亮的一间房
Mom, he's doing fine in there. Look, he's stimming.
妈妈 他在这挺好的 他自得其乐呢
He can entertain himself for hours
他可以自娱自乐好几个小时
with just his own hand gestures.
他只需要动动手指就好
- He's fine in the kitchen. - Olivia, no.
-他在厨房待着挺好 -奥莉维亚 不可以
Mom, you want him sleeping out here with us?
妈妈 你想让他跟我们一起睡在外面吗
He's gonna jerk off to Paula while she's sleeping.
他会在宝拉睡觉时 对着她打飞机
I really don't feel like waking up to that, Mrs. Mossbacher.
我真不想一醒来就看到那画面 莫斯巴赫太太
Call me Nicole.
叫我妮可就好
And you do have a beautiful body, Paula.
你的身材确实很好 宝拉
Mom.
妈妈
You have a beautiful body, too, Olivia.
你的身材也很好 奥莉维亚
I just don't think it's fair for your brother
我只是觉得这对你弟弟不公平
to have to spend his entire vacation in a windowless box.
整个假期都得待在没有窗的笼子里
You got to bring a friend.
你还带了朋友来呢
And I'm so appreciative, Nicole.
我非常感激 妮可
Well, we're so happy to have you, Paula.
我们很高兴你能来 宝拉
I'm fine in here.
我在这里很好
See, Mom, he's fine.
看 妈妈 他很好
He's being himself, gaming and fapping
他在做他自己 玩游戏 打飞机
and bye, see you later.
再见 回头见
We're gonna take care of this, honey.
我们会处理好的 亲爱的
Shortly.
很快
Okay. It's okay.
好了 没事了
Gotta change my shirt. I spilled...
我得换件衣服 弄脏了...
Okay.
好了
Hey, saw you called.
看到你的电话了
Oh my God, Darrell, the baby's coming or something.
天啊 达雷尔 感觉孩子快生了
- No. No way. - No... no, I swear.
-不 不可能 -不... 不 我发誓
Baby.
宝贝
It... it hurts so freaking bad. I don't know what to do.
这... 太他妈疼了 我不知道该怎么办
- Just come home then. - No.
-那就回家吧 -不行
No. I don't get off for four more hours.
不行 我还有四个小时才下班
Just come home, baby.
回家吧 宝贝
I can't. I can't, okay? Because... because...
不行 我不能 因为... 因为
Because no one even knows. It's my first freaking day.
因为没人知道 这是我第一天上班
It'll be fine, okay? I'm here for you.
没事的 有我在呢
Okay. Okay. Yeah. Yeah. I gotta go. I gotta change.
好的 好的 我要挂了 我得去换衣服了
- Okay, pray for me, yeah? - I will. I love you.
-好了 为我祈祷 -我会的 我爱你
- I love you. - Hang in there, baby.
-我爱你 -坚持住 宝贝
I got this.
我能搞定
Oh, you changed your uniform. Good.
你换了套制服 很好
What was that anyway? Was it tuna fish?
所以沾到的到底是什么 金枪鱼吗
Yeah. Yeah. Maybe.
是啊 是啊 也许吧
- Are you a messy eater or... - Oh, no.
-你吃相不太好吗 还是... -不是
I mean, it... it's beachy casual but always presentable,
我的意思是 虽然是海滩便装 但也得保持体面
you know, with a clean look.
收拾得整整齐齐
Clean.
干干净净
Oh, Mr. Patton and Ms. Undecided.
巴顿先生和犹豫不决女士
You finding everything to your liking?
一切都还满意吗
Uh, actually, I think you put us in the wrong room.
事实上 我觉得你安排错房间了
We... we're supposed to be in the honeymoon suite.
我们... 我们应该住蜜月套房的
Oh, there is no honeymoon suite.
我们酒店没有蜜月套房
Well, uh, we're supposed to have
我们应该有
a plunge pool on a private patio.
私人泳池和露台的
Oh, well, that would be the, uh, the Pineapple Suite.
好吧 那是菠萝套房
- Okay. - But...
-好吧 -但是...
I... yeah, I don't have a...
我... 我这里...
A record of you booking that room, no.
并没有你预定这个房间的记录 没有
Uh, my mother sent a virtual tour.
我妈给我看过虚拟导览
She booked the room.
是她订的房间
Uh, well, you're paying for a presidential ocean view suite.
你支付的是总统海景套房的费用
Um, the Palm. That's a very nice room.
棕榈套房 很不错的房间
- Totally unique. - Right.
-独一无二 -好吧
- It's really nice, yeah. - But no plunge pool.
-确实很不错 -但没有泳池
But you still have the infinity pool,
但你拥有天然的大海
the waterfall pool, and the fountain pool.
瀑布 和喷泉
Right.
好吧
The Pineapple Suite, it has the private pool
菠萝套房虽然有私人泳池
but it doesn't have the ocean view.
但看不到海景
Um, I think the privacy would be nice, right?
但我觉得有点隐私挺好的
I don't know. Maybe I should call my mother?
我不知道 也许我该给我妈打个电话
Do you wanna call your mother?
你想给你妈打电话吗
What do you think she'll say?
你觉得她会怎么说
I think she's gonna say we're in the wrong room, but...
她会说我们入住的房间不对 但是...
Well, the Pineapple Suite
况且菠萝套房
isn't available, I'm afraid, anyway.
已经有人入住了
Oh, it's not?
是吗
No. There's a German couple staying there.
是的 有对德国夫妇住在里面
They also just got married.
他们也刚结婚
- So... it is a honeymoon suite. - Shane.
-所以... 那确实是个蜜月套房 -肖恩
- No, I just... - It's not that big of a deal.
-不 我只是... -没什么大不了的
I mean, the room is really... It's gorgeous.
这房间真的... 挺美的
Oh, well, the Palm is everyone's favorite.
棕榈套房是大家的最爱
I prefer the Palm to the Pineapple.
比起菠萝套房 我更喜欢棕榈套房
- Don't you, Lani? - Palm, yeah. The Palm.
-对吧 兰妮 -棕榈套房 对 棕榈套房
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好吧
That's a bummer.
真扫兴
I saw the virtual tour of it, and it's...
我看了虚拟导览 结果...
We're definitely not paying for the more expensive room?
我们肯定没有多付钱吧
- No. - Right?
-没有 -对吧
I mean, yes, you are not.
我是说 没有 没有多付钱
Okay.
好吧
- Um, hi. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
Is there anything else I can help you with, or...
还有什么能帮助您的吗 或者...
No, that's...
没有了...
- Thank you. Thanks. - Of course.
-谢谢你 谢谢 -应该的
I think I might've fucked up
可能是我搞砸了
and double booked the Pineapple Suite.
让客户重复订了菠萝套房
But, you know, hopefully they'll just get over it.
但是 希望他们能不再追究了
See, in situations like that, just always stay positive.
遇到这种情况 一定要保持乐观
Remind these people of...
提醒那些人...
Of all the fabulous things they already possess.
他们所拥有的美好事物
Unique room, ocean view.
独特的房间 海景
You have to treat these people like sensitive children.
你得把这些人当成敏感的孩子
They always say it's about the money, but it's not.
他们总说是为了钱 其实不是
It's not even about the room. They just need to feel seen.
甚至跟房间都没关系 他们只是需要被关注
- Seen. - They wanna be the only child.
-被关注 -他们想成为唯一的孩子
The special, chosen baby child of the hotel.
全酒店最特别 最受重视的孩子
And we are their mean mummies,
而我们是刻薄的妈妈
denying them their Pineapple room.
不让他们住菠萝套房
I, uh...
我...
- Are they bigger? - I don't know, you tell me.
-它们有变大吗 -我不知道 你说呢
- I haven't seen them in a while. - Nicole, they're fucking huge.
-我有段时间没看到了 -妮可 它们超级大
Huh. I wonder what's going on.
我想知道发生了什么
It's cancer. I have testicle cancer.
是癌症 我得了睾丸癌
We don't know that yet. We have not gotten the results.
还不一定呢 我们还没拿到检查报告
- Shouldn't we be getting those? - Tomorrow.
-应该快出了吧 -明天
- Well, wait. Isn't tomorrow now? - No. Tomorrow.
-等等 明天不就是今天吗 -不是 是明天
No. I know. But tomorrow there is what here?
不是 我知道 但那里的明天不就是这里的今天吗
- No. It's still tomorrow. - Okay. Well, you know,
-不 还是明天 -好吧 你知道的
he said that it could be a lot of other things.
他说可能还有很多其他原因
No. He said that it maybe could be other things.
不是 他说的是"有可能"还有其他原因
And there's not a lot of other things it could be, right?
也没什么别的可能了 对吧
I mean, uh, it's not a family of mice
我是说 这不是老鼠家族
that burrowed inside my ball sack. It's cancer.
钻进了我的蛋蛋里 是癌细胞
Or maybe even something worse.
或者更严重的病
Well, let's just wait and hear what he has to say.
那我们就等着听他怎么说吧
- Let's not, you know... - It's cancer!
-我们不要... -这是癌症
- It's cancer. - Why are you so sure?
-这是癌症 -你为什么这么肯定
Nic, my dad died of cancer and he was only 46 years old.
妮珂 我爸爸死于癌症 当时他才46岁
It wasn't testicular cancer, was it?
不是睾丸癌吧
I don't... Wait. I don't even know.
我不... 等等 我都不知道
You know what? I should call my Uncle Charlie and find out.
你知道吗 我应该打电话问问查理叔叔
It's just... so disturbing
这真的是... 太令人不安了
that it's in my balls, and that they get big like this.
我的蛋蛋得了癌症 变得这么大
It's very Gogol.
很有果戈理的风格
Mark, whatever it is, you're gonna be fine.
马克 无论结果如何 你都会没事的
People get cancer. They deal with it.
得了癌症的人可以接受治疗
It's not like it was when your dad had it.
跟你爸爸当年患病时不一样了
And you know what?
你知道吗
They're making breakthroughs every day.
他们每天都在取得突破性进展
It's like a nonstop parade of progress.
就像一场不间断的进步游行
You know what? This is terrible timing.
你知道吗 选择这个时候来旅游
Coming here was nuts.
真是疯了
Look at your son. He's sitting in there alone.
看看你儿子 他一个人坐在里面
He looks like he's killing time in a waiting room
他看起来就像在候诊室里消磨时间
before a root canal. Go get him. Go have some fun.
等着做根管治疗 带上他 出去玩玩
Nic...
妮可...
Quinn is the exact age I was when my dad died.
我爸爸去世时 我和奎恩一样大
Well, then all the more reason
那就更有理由
to pay him a little attention now...
多关心他一点了...
while you're still with us.
趁你还活着
Come on. Get out of the closet.
来吧 从贮藏室里出来
All right. Let's go out and explore.
好了 我们出去探险吧
- What do you mean? - Let's get off the phone,
-什么意思 -别玩手机了
and let's go have some fun, okay?
一起去找点乐子 好吗
This is nature.
这是大自然
Nature, Quinn. Quinn, nature.
大自然 这是奎恩 奎恩 这是大自然
- Well... - Yeah?
-好吧... -对吧
- All right. - All right. Get your suit on.
-好吧 -好了 换身衣服
- Oh, hey. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
- Do you remember me? - Yes.
-还记得我吗 -当然
Any luck squeezing me in today?
我今天还有机会做按摩吗
All of our masseuses are fully booked.
所有女按摩师都被预订了
- Sorry. - Oh.
-不好意思 -不
But I actually have some free time right now, myself.
不过我现在刚好有时间
Here's what I'm thinking, Tanya. We could do a consultation.
我有个想法 塔尼娅 我们可以做个咨询
That way I can get a better sense
这样我能更了解
of what's going on with you and your body.
你的身体有什么不舒适
And I could give you a cranial sacral,
然后我可以给你做个头部按摩
- which I always recommend. - So, no massage?
-我很推荐这个 -所以今天不能按摩吗
I think you'll find this really cathartic.
这方法能让你通体舒畅
Will I be fully naked?
我需要全裸吗
Oh, no. We'll put you in a bathrobe
不用 会提供浴袍
so you're comfortable and we can do a little movement.
这样你会更舒适 我们也方便动作
- Okay? - Okay.
-怎么样 -好的
- Okay. Right this way. - Thank you.
-好的 这边走 -谢谢
Hi!
你们好
Hi.
你们好
I saw you guys on the boat and on the plane.
我在船上和飞机上都见过你们
- Uh, where are you from? - New York.
-你从哪儿来的 -纽约
- What neighborhood? - Um, East Village.
-哪个区 -东村区
But I'm letting go of my place. I'm gonna move into Shane's...
但我准备搬家了 我要搬进肖恩的...
My husband's... My husband's name is Shane.
我丈夫的... 我丈夫叫肖恩
Where'd you meet him?
你们怎么认识的
Through friends.
朋友介绍
Oh, not Raya?
不是在蕾雅上认识的吗
Raya? No. Not Raya.
蕾雅吗 不 不i是
How long was the engagement?
订婚多久了
We actually just met last September.
我们其实去年九月才认识
Oh, wow. That was really fast.
那你们进展很快啊
Yeah. Like, how'd you know he was the one?
你怎么确定他就是你的真命天子
Oh, I don't know, um... the chemistry was there, and...
我也不知道... 之间的化学反应吧 而且...
- His dick's not small. - Yeah.
-看来他鸡巴不小 -看来是
I don't know. Shane really wanted
我也不确定 肖恩很想
to get married, and he's very decisive
结婚 他很坚定
and pretty convincing, so it just felt right.
也很有说服力 感觉对了
- Yeah. What does he do? - He's in real estate.
-这样啊 他做什么工作的 -房地产行业
Uh, that's what his father does.
他父亲就是干这行的
Oh, he works for his father?
他为他父亲工作吗
- What do you do? - I'm a... I'm a journalist.
-你呢 -我是... 我是一名记者
Mostly profiles and, um...
主要是人物专访和...
- Where'd you go to school? - SUNY Potsdam.
-你之前在哪儿上学 -纽约州立大学波茨坦分校
Uh, and then I...
之后我...
I moved to the city to change the world
我搬到城市是为了改变世界
and make a name for myself and pay off my loans.
想功成名立并且还我的贷款
All of which I have yet to do, so...
这些都还没做到 所以...
Won't he pay off your loans?
他不帮你还贷款吗
Shane? I...
肖恩吗 我...
- But he could? - Well, uh, yes. Yeah.
-但他可以帮你还 -是的 他可以帮我
Yeah, he could.
他可以帮我还
Yeah, of course, 'cause he's super rich.
他肯定可以 他超有钱吧
Well, his family is wealthy compared to my family...
的确 他的家庭比我家富裕的多
I mean, compared to most families. Yeah.
我是说 和多数家庭比起来都是
I mean... it sounds like you scored.
听起来你已经成功了
Yeah. He's super hot. Congrats.
是啊 他还很性感 恭喜你了
Do you two go to school together?
你俩一起上学的吗
What year are you in?
你们现在几年级啊
- Sophomores. - Sophomores.
-大二 -大二
And your mom... Um, I'm assuming it's your mom.
你们的母亲... 我猜是你们妈妈
She looks really familiar. Is she... Um, what does she do?
她看起来很眼熟 她是不是... 她做什么工作的
Her mom's the CFO of POOF.
她妈妈是普夫公司的首席财务官
Oh, yeah. That's Nicole Mossbacher.
对 是妮可·莫斯巴赫
That's your mom?
原来她是你妈妈
I actually wrote a profile on her.
我之前写过她的专访
Well, it was repurposing someone else's profile,
虽然是改写别人的专访
but, um, it was like...
那篇名字是...
"Ten Women Kicking the Corporate World's Ass,"
"十位在企业界大展拳脚的女人"
- you know? That kind of thing. - Yeah.
-就这种内容 -知道了
She's a big deal.
她是个大人物
Okay. Well, it was nice to meet you.
好了 很高兴认识你们
Oh, shit.
Uh, I... I, uh... uh...
我... 我...
- I think I... - Lani, are you all right?
-我觉得我... -兰妮你还好吗
You're white as a sheet.
你脸白得像张纸
I should... I should sit down.
我该... 我该坐下
Well, we can't have you sitting in the lobby.
我们可不能让你坐在大厅
Just go and have a rest in my office.
就去我办公室休息吧
Okay.
好的
Food poisoning, you think? Maybe the tuna?
是食物中毒吗 是金枪鱼的问题吗
Yeah, tuna.
是 金枪鱼
Oh, Mr. Mossbacher. How can I help you?
莫斯巴赫先生 有什么能帮您的吗
Uh, my son and I were looking to do some kind of activity.
我想和我儿子活动一下
Wonderful. Of course. Fantastic.
好极了 非常好
And I thought it would be fun to try scuba diving.
我认为水肺潜水应该蛮有趣的
Yes. A few reefs are still thriving.
是的 一些珊瑚礁长得很茂盛
Do you have your PADI license?
你们有潜水证吗
PADI license? No. What is that?
潜水证吗 没有 那是什么
No, I don't.
我没有
Then that would be impossible.
那这项活动就参加不了了
Uh, you can get your accreditation here, though,
不过你可以在这里拿到认证
- in the pool. - Great.
-在泳池 -很好
Takes three days.
需要三天时间
How about... water skiing?
那... 滑水呢
Yes. Very fun.
不错 那很好玩
Uh, the swells are too great right now, unfortunately.
不幸的是 现在的浪太大了
We just had a hurricane pass through,
我们刚经历了一场飓风
so it's a bit biblical out there.
外面有点不堪入目
That's too bad.
太糟糕了
Yeah. Maybe later in the week.
是啊 过几天可能会好点
How about jet skiing?
那水上摩托呢
Same. Swells. It's a liability issue.
一样 浪太大 得确保宾客的安全
surf lessons?
冲浪课呢
Well, the surfing team leaves first thing in the morning.
冲浪队一早就会出发
I can sign you up for tomorrow, 6:00 a.m.?
我帮你们报名 明早6点可以吗
6:00 a.m.? No way.
早上6点吗 不可能
Um, I don't know.
我不知道了
What... what would you suggest that we do?
你有什么建议吗
Well, I would suggest snorkeling in the bay.
我建议在海湾里浮潜
You know, there's not too many fish in the afternoon,
虽然下午没有太多的鱼
but you'll definitely see something.
但你肯定会看到些东西
And you can get your masks and fins and things
你可以在海滩小屋
- at the beach shack. - Are there sharks?
-弄到面罩脚蹼什么的 -那里有鲨鱼吗
They are actually a family of sharks
那里有一个鲨鱼家族
that hang out in the bay, but they're quite small.
会在海湾中游荡 不过它们很小
Like this big. They're cute.
就这么大 很可爱
Okay.
好吧
- Yeah, let's do it. - Cool.
-就这个吧 -行
Enjoy yourselves.
好好享受
And I'll see you tonight at the lobster bake.
晚上烤龙虾时见
Yup.
Oh. God. What is this?
天了这是什么啊
Can somebody clean this up, please? Dillon?
有人能来清理下吗 狄龙
What I'm hearing is you're having a lot of fatigue.
听起来你很疲劳啊
Yeah.
是的
I feel like taking a nap right now.
我很想现在打个盹
Why do you think you're so tired?
你为什么觉得这么累
I think it's 'cause I'm so close to the floor.
我想是因为我离地板太近了
In general.
更全面一点
Well... my mom passed away in June.
我妈妈六月去世了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Just dealing with all the logistics,
处理所有的后事
you know, of it all. It's... It was just exhausting.
这一切... 太累人了
And I'm still dealing with it.
而且我现在还在处理
You know, my mother...
我的母亲...
I have her ashes, you know.
我带了她的骨灰
I brought them here, and I was... You know...
带来了这里 我打算...
I was gonna scatter them in the ocean,
我本想把它们撒向大海
'cause she loved the ocean, but I... you know... I don't...
因为她很喜欢海 但我... 我不...
I... I don't even...
我... 我甚至
I don't even know where I'm gonna scatter them.
我甚至不知道要撒到哪里
My mother actually passed away a few years ago,
我的母亲几年前也去世了
and, you know... I'm still grieving.
我到现在还很伤心
I'm still working through it.
我到现在还没有释怀
Nobody loves you like your mother.
妈妈就是天下最爱你的人
Yeah.
没错
But... my mother, she's... She was, um...
不过... 我妈她 她...
She was just...
她就是...
Yeah.
太爱我
My love life is a ruin.
我的感情生活很糟糕
I've driven away every man that...
我把相处过的所有男人...
I've ever been involved with,
都逼走了
'cause you know, I just... I get... I...
因为我... 我就是...
I just, you know, I get too attached.
我太黏人了
And they don't like that.
他们都不喜欢我这样
I‘ just...
我就是...
I can't get rid of this, like... this...
我没办法摆脱这...
This really empty feeling.
这种空虚感
I want... I want someone to figure it out for me.
我就是想... 想有个人能帮帮我
Why don't we try something, okay?
那我们就一起来试试吧
Will you trust me?
你能相信我吗
Okay.
Wow.
Boy, you know, this feels nice.
这感觉太爽了
Tanya?
塔尼娅
I want you to repeat after me, okay?
重复我说的话
Okay.
- Every moment... - Every moment...
-每个瞬间... -每个瞬间...
I'm being born into this life.
我都宛若新生
I'm being born into this life.
我都宛若新生
- I will drop the story... - I will drop the story...
-我将创造传说... -我将创造传说...
and feel the newness of each moment.
感悟每个瞬间带来的新奇感
And feel the newness of each moment.
感悟每个瞬间带来的新奇感
I am my own phallic mother.
[指通过幻想而被赋予了阳具的妈妈 男性在儿童时期会用阳具来代替其认为女性所缺乏的器官]我是自己的阳物母亲
I'm my own phallic mother.
我是自己的阳物母亲
I'm my own vaginal father.
我是自己的阴道父亲
My own vaginal father?
"自己的阴道父亲"吗
I fill my own cup.
我哺育自身
I fill my own cup.
我哺育自身
My failing body is immaterial.
我的残破身躯无伤大雅
The child in me is alive and fresh as the day I was born.
我体内的孩子犹如我在诞生之日那般活力满满
Is immaterial because the child in me is
我的残破身躯无伤大雅 因为我体内的孩子
as fresh as the day it was born.
犹如我在诞生之日那般活力满满
I will connect with that child at all times
我将与其时刻联结
and feed and nurture her.
哺育培养她
I will connect with that child at all times
我将与其时刻联结
and feed and nurture her.
哺育培养她
You don't have to do this part.
这段不用跟着
I know, but I like it, okay?
我知道 但我很喜欢
I know. I'll just... It's a Hindu chant...
行吧 这是印度教圣歌...
- Okay. - So just listen...
-我知道了 -就一边听...
- and breathe. - I love it.
-一边深呼吸 -我很喜欢
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Why do you keep looking at your dick?
你为什么一直看你的鸡巴
I'm not. I'm looking at my balls.
没有 我是在看我的蛋蛋
I'm gonna go in.
我要回去了
Are you afraid of sharks?
你是在怕鲨鱼吗
It's just...
就是...
Where'd you go?
你去哪了
To the pool.
游泳池
You know those girls from the boat,
你还记得船上那俩女孩吗
the young ones?
年轻的那俩
They made me feel, like, really, really weird just now.
我觉得她们非常非常奇怪
- Baba. - What?
-宝贝 -怎么了
The guy lied.
那男的撒谎了
I mean, that or he's just stupid or something.
要不然他就是蠢爆了
We did book the room with the pool,
我们订的确实是带泳池的房间
and we paid for it.
而且还付钱了
My mom forwarded me the booking.
我妈把订单给我看了
- Shane! - What?
-肖恩 -怎么了
I'm not gonna let him ruin our honeymoon.
我不会让那男人毁掉我们的蜜月
No. But he's not. You are.
我知道 不过毁掉蜜月的人不是他 是你
Like, let's just enjoy this room. It's nice.
就住这个房间算了 也挺好
Just forget about the other room.
别管其他房间了
But we paid for it.
但是我们都付过钱了
- Get over yourself. - Get over myself?
-你别自以为是了 -我自以为是
Get over it.
算了吧
Like, why are we even thinking about this?
我们为什么要一直想着这事
Let's just enjoy our honeymoon, you know?
不如尽情享受我们的蜜月之旅
There's no problem.
房间不是问题
Oh my God. Baba.
天啊 宝贝
- What? - It's our first marital spat.
-怎么了 -这是我们婚后第一次拌嘴
Is that what you want? Are you looking for fights?
这就是你想要的吗 和我吵架
Not with you. I'm not fighting.
不是 我不想和你吵架
Just come here. Come over here. Come here.
过来 过来吧 来这里
I won't mention it again. I'll take care of it. Okay?
我不会再提了 我会解决它的 行吗
I just want you have the best. The best.
我只是想给你最好的 最好的
Okay.
行吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Yeah. Today at 3:00?
您好 今天3点吗
Oh, yeah. Let me take a look. We can...
稍等 我查一下 我们可以...
Of course, we can do the massage,
当然 我们酒店可以做按摩
and then we can follow that with the scrub.
还可以加个身体磨砂
We can do the wrap too.
[药草膏敷身体 用塑胶薄膜裹住 再敷热毯 达到滋润肌肤的功效]我们这儿也有瘦身疗法
Unfortunately, we can't do the scrubs in the room.
不好意思 我们不能在房间里做身体磨砂
We have a water room for that.
我们有专门的水房
Okay. Great. We'll get you in for that.
好的 会给您安排上的
And then, you also wanted a wrap too?
您还想做个瘦身疗法吗
We'll do that at 3:00, massage, followed by scrub,
那就是3点钟做个全身按摩 然后身体磨砂
followed by the wrap. And you also...
再做一个瘦身疗法 您还想...
- Yes, yes, yes. We can absolutely do a facial. -I loved it.
-当然 我们也有面部护理 -我太爱了
- Loved it. - The exfoliating facial is pretty intensive.
-太舒服了 -面部去角质挺花时间的
It's about an hour and a half, so we can, um...
大约要一个半小时 我们可以...
Oh, no. Absolutely.
当然
We can take the whole block of time if you want.
您想预订整段时间也可以
See anything good?
有看到什么好东西吗
No. Not really.
没什么
I saw... a lot of seaweed. It was... pretty gross.
我看到... 一大片海藻 挺恶心的
Yeah.
好吧
What?
有事吗
Ah, I'm just thinking.
我就是在想
Being a man, being a young man...
作为一名男人 年轻男人...
in this time right now, can't be easy.
在这个年代 肯定不容易
Why? 'Cause we can't harass girls anymore?
为什么 因为不能骚扰女性了吗
No.
当然不是
Well, yeah.
也算是吧
I don't know. I don't know, the modern world today
我也说不清 就觉得 现代社会
is just so... emasculating.
男人已经站不起来了
You mean, like, we're cucked?
你是说我们是软蛋
Yeah.
没错
Unless you're a fireman or something.
除非你是消防员或者什么
You know, I think... it's like every kid...
我觉得... 每个孩子...
like, growing up, wants to be the hero of the story.
长大的过程中 都想做故事的主角
And in the end...
但到最后...
you know, you're just happy you're not the villain.
你只会庆幸自己不是个反派
You know what I'm saying?
你懂我意思吗
Is this about mom making more money than you?
你说这些是因为我妈赚钱比你多吗
No. It's not about that. What?
不 才不是 你什么意思
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 我说错话了
I'm just... I'm proud of you, Quinn. That's all.
我只是... 为你感到骄傲 奎恩 就这样
Thanks.
谢谢
And I just hope that you, like, think of me...
我只是希望你想起我的时候...
and... remember this time... in a positive way.
能以美好的方式... 回忆这段时光
Okay.
行吧
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
If you like pineapple, the soufflé will knock your socks off.
如果你喜欢菠萝 这个舒芙蕾会让你神魂颠倒
That's my tip for tonight.
这是我对今晚的小推荐
Enjoy yourselves, lovebirds.
好好享受晚餐吧 小情侣
How are you tonight, people?
今晚过得好吗
- Oh, good, thanks. - Good to see you.
-很好 谢谢 -很高兴见到你们
Like she actually cared about the working poor.
[整日奔波劳动 却始终无法摆脱贫穷的人]搞得好像她很关心穷忙族一样
She was a neoliberal war hawk.
她就是个新自由主义鹰派
She was a neolib and a neocon.
她是新自由主义者和新保守主义者
I'm sorry. Did you say Hillary Clinton?
不好意思 你们是在说希拉里·克林顿吗
Something about Hillary Clinton?
是关于希拉里·克林顿的事吗
Nothing, Mom.
没事的 妈妈
Oh. Oh, is that the trendy thing they're teaching now,
这是现在学校里的流行趋势吗
to hate on Hillary Clinton?
诋毁希拉里
Mom, don't get triggered.
妈妈 别小题大做
Hillary Clinton is one of the most influential women
希拉里·克林顿是过去三十年来
of the last 30 years, and many women in my generation
最有影响力的女性之一 我那一代的许多女性
very much admire Hillary Clinton.
都十分崇拜她
Okay. Don't worry about it, Mom. We all love Hillary Clinton.
好的 别担心 妈妈 我们都爱希拉里·克林顿
How was the snorkeling?
你们的浮潜怎么样
Did you see the little sharks?
看到小鲨鱼了吗
Nope. Didn't see much.
没 没怎么看到
No? Well, go first thing in the morning,
没有吗 那就一大早去
take a little bread,
带一点面包
and they'll swim right up to you.
它们就会直接朝你游过来
It's like a Disney movie.
像迪士尼电影一样
A slightly scary Disney movie.
有点吓人的版本
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What? What is it?
怎么了 有什么事情
Um, Lani is in your office, having a baby.
兰妮正在你办公室里 生小孩
- What? Who's Lani? - The trainee.
-什么 兰妮是谁 -那个女实习生
What do you mean she's having a baby?
什么叫她在生小孩
She is in labor.
她在分娩
Lani, the trainee, is having a baby in my office?
女实习生兰妮 在我的办公室生孩子
That's not possible.
这不可能
Well, it's happening.
这就是事实
- Oh, fuck. - Uh, Armond.
-我靠 -阿蒙德
Oh my gosh. I have to tell you something.
我的天 我有事要跟你说
I have to tell you.
必须得告诉你
I had the most amazing treatment today.
我今天做了次最奇妙的治疗
You know, I've had a lot of treatments in this lifetime.
我这辈子做了很多次治疗
And I swear to God, the one that I had today
但我对天发誓 今天的这次
was probably the best treatment I've ever had.
可能是我做过最好的一次
It was incredible.
真不可思议
-It really was. -I'm sorry, madam. I'm needed in the office.
-真的 -抱歉 女士 我得去办公室
Okay, but listen. Listen,
好吧 但是听着
I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow.
我预约了明天的按摩
And, um, I want to request Belinda.
我要指定比琳达的服务
- Belinda is the best. - I'll make a note.
-比琳达是最好的 -我会记下来的
Can you help me with that?
你能帮我安排吗
- I'll make a note. - All right.
-我会记下来的 -好的
- God! - Lani, what's going on?
-天啊 -兰妮 你怎么了
Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?
为什么不告诉我你怀孕了
I'm sorry. I needed work, okay? I...
对不起 我需要工作 我...
You... you can't have a baby the first day on the job.
你... 你不能在工作第一天就生孩子啊
I didn't know. She's early. Oh, she's early.
我没想到 她早产了
Well, do you have a doctor. Lani?
那你有医生吗 兰妮
Dr. Rezz is on his way.
雷兹医生在路上了
But he is coming from the other side of the island.
但是他得从岛的另一边过来
- Oh my God. - He'll be here.
-我的天 -他会来的
Somebody should get Belinda up here.
叫人去把比琳达叫过来
Seems like she might have dabbled in midwifery.
她好像会一点助产术
Yeah. M... maybe one of the guests is a doctor?
嗯... 也许我们有客人是医生
What? I'm supposed to walk around the lobster bake, Dillon?
什么 要我去龙虾宴上喊
"Is there a doctor? Our trainee is having
"有医生吗 我们的实习生
a baby in the lobby." Idiot!
正在大厅里生孩子” 真是白痴
It's like the only activity they have here.
这里好像都没什么其他活动
What are you doing? Stop. That's embarrassing.
你在干什么 快停下来 你让他尴尬
- I'm helping. - Mom, what the fuck?
-我在帮忙 -妈妈 搞什么啊
Lobster is very tough. It's very tough.
龙虾太硬了 壳太硬了
Oh, it hurts. I can't!
太疼了 我受不了了
- Oh God, oh God, oh God. - You're okay.
-天啊 天啊 -你没事的
I'm gonna go back up to the room.
我要回房间了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, I bet those are the German fuckers that got our room.
我猜是这两个德国混蛋占了我们的房间
What?
什么
That's all right.
没关系
You look beautiful.
你真美
Thank you.
谢谢
- Sir! Hey, sir. Hey. - Y... yes?
-先生 -怎么了
Um, I have an email here... uh, about the booking.
我这里有一封... 预订房间的邮件
Can I talk to you about this in just a minute?
我能稍后跟你讨论这事吗
Uh, yeah. No problem. Yeah. Whenever.
嗯 没问题 随时都行
Or never. It's all good. It's all good.
不讨论也行 都行 都行
Thank God I caught you.
谢天谢地我找到你了
- What's going on? - I have no idea what to do.
-怎么了 -我不知道该怎么办了
Oh, hey. Hi. Hey.
你好
Hey... Wait... Belinda. Belinda.
等等... 比琳达
Belinda, it's me.
比琳达 是我
To... the adventure of a lifetime.
敬... 一生一次的奇遇
There's no one I'd rather be doing it with.
别人都入不了我的眼了
Cheers.
干杯
You're doing great, Lani, okay? Breathe for me.
你做得很棒 兰妮 呼吸
You gotta breathe. Give me your eyes.
你要呼吸 眼睛看着我
Breathe deep in, okay?
深呼吸 好吗
In. Out.
吸气 呼气
Hey. Doctor's here.
医生来了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
- Hey, Lani, I'm Dr. Rezz. - Thank you.
-兰妮 我是雷兹医生 -谢谢你
- We're here to take care of you. - Thank you, thank you.
-我们来帮你了 -谢谢 谢谢
Let me get some gloves, check your vitals real quick.
等我戴下手套 快速检查下你的体征
It hurts so bad.
太疼了
How far apart are your contractions?
你的宫缩间隔是多长
Two minutes.
两分钟
- Two minutes? - Yeah.
-两分钟 -对
I just thought she was chunky.
我还以为她只是胖
You know, the poor woman was having a baby
这个可怜的女人怀着孕
and I... I didn't even notice.
我居然都没发现
Fuck.
我靠
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息
比琳达·林赛
员工信息
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
员工信息比琳达·林赛
Did you think that guy was hot?
你觉得他性感吗
What guy?
That guy you were gawking at by the tiki torches.
提基火把旁的 你一直盯着他看
I don't remember seeing a guy by the tiki torches.
我不记得看到有人在提基火把旁
Quinn, what are you doing in there? Are you fapping?
奎因 你在里面干什么 打飞机吗
Fuck off!
别烦我
Shit. Nicole, it's the doctor.
我靠 妮可 是医生打来的
I told you, today is tomorrow. Answer it.
我说了 今天就是明天 快接
Hello.
你好
- Mark Mossbacher? - This is he.
-马克·莫斯巴赫 -是我
Hi, do you have a minute for the doctor?
你好 你现在有时间听医生说话吗
Yeah. Of course.
有的 当然了
Okay. One second. I'll put him right on.
好的 稍等 我把他接进来
He's calling me first thing.
他先打给我的
Don't read into it.
别过度解读
I'm so sorry, Mark. I just lost him.
非常抱歉 马克 我联系不上他
What?
什么
Can we call you back in a few minutes?
可以几分钟后打给你吗
Hey, I'm on vacation. It's very late here.
我正在度假 这边已经很晚了
Can you just please get him back?
你能不能就把他找回来
I'm so sorry. It'll just be a few minutes.
对不起 就几分钟
I promise. Call you right back.
我保证 马上打回来
- Okay. - Okay. Thanks.
-好吧 -好的 谢谢
It's gonna be okay, Mark.
你会没事的 马克
It's... it's gonna be good news.
会是... 好消息的
Good things happen to good people.
好人有好报
We're married.
我们结婚了
We're on our honeymoon.
正在度蜜月
Yeah. Yep.
对的
I'm happy.
我很幸福
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
I just hope that we don't become
我就是希望我们别变成
like one of those old, depressing couples
那种老了之后相看生厌的夫妻
with all this baggage and resentment and regrets.
心中满是负担 怨仇和悔恨
And...
然后...
I just hope it always stays this way, you know?
就希望我们一直保持这样 你知道吧
Yeah. It will, baba.
我们会的 宝贝
- Promise? - Yeah.
-你保证 -嗯
Come here.
过来
We are always gonna feel like this.
我们永远都会像这样
We will always be young.
永远年轻
And we will always be in love.
永远相爱
And there will be days and days just like this.
一天又一天 就像这样
- Okay? - Okay.
-好吗 -好
ZIMUXIA.CN
I wish we had drugs.
我们要是有药就好了
I've got Ambien, Xanax, and a few Klonpin,
我有安必恩 沙那克斯 还有一些克隆平
but we can't use it all, 'cause...
但我们都用不了 因为...
I need them for my panic attacks.
我需要这些药预防惊恐发作
白莲花
You think you could have dinner with me at the hotel tonight?
你今晚能和我去酒店共进晚餐吗
The hotel doesn't really like it
这个酒店不太像样
when the staff interacts with the guests.
特别是当那些服务人员和客人互动过多时
This is like some kind of caste system...
有点像某种种姓制度...
Thank you for bringing me here.
谢谢你带我来这里
How are you, having fun?
你还好吗 开心吗
You have the most beautiful skin I've ever seen.
你的皮肤是我见过的最漂亮的
- We got... we gotta go... - Girls, you left your...
-我们要走了... -女孩们 你们落下了...
If it turns up, I will call immediately.
如果真的出现 我马上会通知你们
- Surprise! - Mom!
-惊喜吗 -妈妈
A lot of great girls came and went, but you won.
很多女孩来来去去 最后还是你赢了
You're making me sound like a trophy wife.
你把我说得像是个花瓶
Well, what's so wrong with that?
这有什么问题吗
I do not see what the big deal is.
我觉得这不是什么大问题
It's our honeymoon!
这是我们的蜜月
I'm on vacation.
我正在度假呢
I'm trying to unwind...
我在努力地减轻...
from the stress that is my life.
生活里的压力
So, who's the guy?
所以 那个人是谁
The one you've been sneaking out every night to have sex with?
你每晚溜出去和他做爱的那个
You're so real.
你太认真了
I'm very real.
我非常认真
So, what's your guys' secret? How do you keep the spark alive?
所以你们的秘密是什么 怎样保持激情的
The spark?
激情火花
No, it's not alive, it died.
没有火花 已经化为灰烬了
Goodbye, mother!
再见 妈妈
I don't want a free massage.
我不想要免费按摩
I don't want cheap champagne.
我不想要廉价的香槟
Enjoy.
尽情享用
What I want is to speak to your boss.
我只想和你的老板谈谈
He thinks we've ruined his honeymoon,
他觉得我们毁了他的蜜月
I will ruin his honeymoon!
我一定要毁了他的蜜月
Honeymooners...
度蜜月的人...