黄石 第一季 Yellowstone Season 1 第6集: 回忆 The Remembering

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 西部

导演: 泰勒·谢里丹

演员: 凯文·科斯特纳 / 卢克·葛莱姆斯 / 凯利·蕾莉 / 韦斯·本特利 / 科尔·豪瑟 / 凯尔西·周 / 杰佛逊·怀特 / 吉尔·伯明翰 / 伊恩·鲍汉 / 丹宁 理查兹 / 丹尼·赫斯顿 / 温迪·


台词
It's okay. You remember me?
没事的 记得我吗
Yeah. It's all right.
乖 没事
It's all right.
没事
That's it. That's it.
对了 对
Good boy. Good boy.
乖 真乖
黄石第一季 第六集
Let's get you a drink.
喝点水吧
Easy. Easy, bear.
慢点 慢点 熊
Easy, bear--
慢点 熊
Hey, bear! Get out of here!
熊 走开
Get out of here!
快走
Easy.
冷静
Sorry, son.
抱歉 儿子
You could get in trouble in a church.
在教堂你会惹上麻烦的
You stood your ground, though... for once.
但起码你这次没逃避
I ain't used to seeing you off my dad's leash.
你居然没被我爸拴着
- What's that? - I didn't stutter.
-你说什么 -我没结巴
Go ahead. Come on. Go ahead.
来啊 有种来啊
You still can't take a punch, though.
还是不会打拳
Where the fuck you going?
你去哪
There's work to be done.
还有活干
You know what work is, don't you?
你知道干活是什么吧
Course you don't.
当然不知道
You got your wife for that.
你都让老婆去干活
By the way, welcome home.
对了 欢迎回家
Only this wasn't a dream.
那不是梦
It was the biggest fish I ever caught.
那是我抓过最大的鱼
You're up early.
你起得挺早
Tate has school. So do I.
泰特要上学 我也是
Go on and brush your teeth. We gotta go.
去刷牙 我们要走了
You drink coffee?
你喝咖啡吗
I'm a teacher. We live on it.
我是老师 就靠它了
There's breakfast up at the house if you've got time.
屋里有早饭 你有时间可以吃
We don't.
没时间了
Well, I-I brought this for Kayce.
我拿了这个给凯斯
Oh, he left early. He's working on your horse.
他走得很早 要训你的马
Yeah, needs a lot of work.
嗯 有很多活
Can someone give him a ride back?
能找个人载他回家吗
- I can't be late. - We'll get him figured out.
-我不能迟到 -我们帮他想办法
Thanks for staying last night.
谢谢昨晚留下来
It was good to have you here.
你们能留下真好
Why do they do it?
他们为什么要那样
The brand. Why do the cowboys do that?
为什么牛仔有烙印
Well, they-they don't all do it.
不是所有人都这样
Just the ones that got a second chance.
只是有第二次机会的
I guess that's the way they prove they're to be trusted.
他们以此证明自己能被信任
Is that why you did it to Kayce?
所以你才这么对凯斯吗
Couldn't trust him?
不信任他
Why don't you, uh...
你不如
Why don't you run to the house and grab a big, fat donut
你不如去屋里拿个大甜甜圈
so your growling stomach don't drive your mom nuts
这样回家路上就不用跟你妈吵着
on the way home?
说肚子饿了
Can I get the biggest donut?
我能拿最大的吗
Biggest one in there, buddy. Go.
去拿最大的 小家伙
I'm afraid that's a longer conversation.
说来话长啊
Well, if I'm gonna be a part of this family,
如果我要成为这个家的一部分
I need to understand it.
就要搞清楚
I need to understand why he hates you so much.
我想知道他为什么这么恨你
He disobeyed me one too many times.
他违抗我太多次了
Disobeyed you how?
怎么违抗你了
He told me he got some girl he barely knew pregnant,
他跟我说把刚认识的姑娘弄怀孕了
and he was gonna marry her.
他要娶她
So it was because of me.
所以是因为我
I told him to take you to the clinic
我让他带你去诊所
and not let you leave until you had an abortion,
不堕掉不许你走
and he wouldn't do it.
他不干
So you had those cowboys brand him?
所以你让牛仔给他烫烙印
No, Monica, that I...
不 莫妮卡
That I did myself.
我亲手烫的
Okay. I understand now.
我明白了
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你对我说实话
Pick one yet?
选好了吗
Hard to tell which one's the biggest.
不知道哪个最大呢
Yeah, I know. They're all pretty fat.
是啊 都挺大的
How about we line them up in a row,
不如排成一排
and then the biggest will be easier to spot then.
比较容易发现最大的
You can do that?
是吗
Yeah.
没错
Grandson, you can--
孙子 你
you can do whatever you want.
想怎么样都可以的
Came here to escape work, babe.
我们是来这逃离工作的 宝贝
Oh, not working.
我没在工作
This is fascinating.
不可思议
Did you know the livestock association has its own police force?
你知道畜牧协会拥有自己的警力吗
Hey, remember that thing on CNN about the--
记得有线新闻网报道的那个
the shootout over cattle on an Indian reservation?
在印第安保留地因牲畜而引发的枪击吗
Look at this.
This is the guy.
就是他
That's great, babe.
真棒 宝贝
I feel like I'm reading about crooked cops in fucking Queens.
感觉像在看纽约皇后区的坏警察一样
- This is the same thing. - Now you're working.
-一码事嘛 -你又在工作了
Yeah, damn right I am.
没错
There's a beautiful property just south of the Yellowstone.
黄石南边有一块很棒的地
230 acres, Live Water.
230英亩 活水
Does it border the Yellowstone?
跟黄石接壤吗
It's about a mile down the road.
相距一英里左右
Oh, it's gotta border the Yellowstone.
必须要跟黄石接壤
Do you see all these lots for sale?
你看到这些出售的地了吗
Yep.
What is "Paradise Valley Development"?
"天堂谷资本开发"是什么
That's Dan Jenkins' planned living community.
是丹·詹金斯计划兴建的社区
It's not what you're looking for.
那不是你想找的
20, 30 acre lots,
二三十英亩大的地
but there's no power on that side of the valley.
但山谷那一面没有电
And it's zoned commercial, so there's no telling what--
而且是商业用地 不知道...
Could you print me out a plat map?
你能给我打一份地块图吗
Thank you.
谢谢
This is what I need.
这就是我想要的
All of those lots will be bank-owned within a year.
这些地一年内就会被银行收走
Dan Jenkins lost the water source he was using to generate power.
丹·詹金斯想用来发电的水源没了
How do you lose water?
水源怎么会不见
John Dutton rerouted the river.
约翰·达顿把河改道了
- He rerouted the river? - Yeah.
-把河改道 -没错
It will cost between 15 to 25 million
现在得花1500到2500万
to get power down there.
才能给那边通电
You don't want one of those lots.
那的地你一块都不会想要的
Trust me. They're worthless.
相信我 它们一文不值
I don't want one of them.
我不要一块
I want all of them.
我全部都要
If you come on my leather seats, you're walking home.
你敢弄脏我的皮座椅 你就走回家
We're already late.
我们已经迟到了
The meeting can't start without us, Jamie.
我们没到会议不会开始的 杰米
I need to go to the bathroom.
我要去下厕所
After you.
您先请
We've been waiting a long time for this, Jamie.
我们等这一天很久了 杰米
And you-- What a surprise.
至于你 真是稀客啊
I had no idea you were interested in politics.
我不知道你对政治也有兴趣
I'm not.
我没有
But what daddy wants, daddy gets, right?
但是老爸说了算 对吗
Our plan is this.
我们的计划是这样的
Mike announces his decision not to run.
麦克宣布退出竞选
At the same time, he endorses you as his choice to succeed him.
同时宣布你作为他的继任者 为你背书
Christina interned
克里斯蒂娜在2012大选中
for Chris Messina in 2012.
是克里斯·梅西纳的实习生
Obama's campaign manager.
奥巴马的竞选经理
- I know who he is. - Of course you do.
-我知道他是谁 -你当然知道
She's been staffed with us for three years
她在这里已经工作了三年
and was instrumental in our gain of five seats
2016议会选举中我们获得五个席位
in the Assembly in 2016.
她发挥了重要作用
We think she'd be a great asset to your campaign.
我们觉得她会是你竞选的好帮手
I'm really excited to get started.
我很期待开始工作
Well, I'm happy to have you on the team.
我很高兴你能加入我的团队
Can my whore be a 6-foot fireman who loves Jesus?
我的人可以是个六尺信基督的帅气消防员吗
Please?
谢谢
The Dutton name gives you the red votes.
达顿这个姓能拉拢共和党选民
Mike's endorsement gives you the blue votes.
麦克的背书能拉拢民主党选民
So you want me to run as an independent?
所以你想让我以独立候选人身份参选
That opens me up to opposition from both parties.
这样两党都会反对我
And it limits the possibilities for an office beyond this one.
而且会阻碍我未来竞选更高的职位
Let's just worry about winning this office for now.
我们先担心这次的竞选
There's a value to the independent party
现在独立候选人
that didn't exist ten years ago.
有十年前没有的优势
The partisan lines are drawn so deep.
党派间分歧太深
The only way to get anything accomplished is with a swing vote.
唯一的成功之道就是争取中间选民
Party members don't get those.
党派候选人没有这个优势
It's the new trend because it benefits both parties.
这是新的趋势 因为对两党都有利
If you run independent, you'll run unopposed.
如果你独立竞选 就没人会反对你
Both party chairs have pledged that.
两党主席都对此做了保证
So, if he's running unopposed,
所以 如果没人反对他
why does he need this little firecracker?
为什么他还需要这个惹火小妞
Or do these kind of perks come with the office?
还是说这是竞选的福利
Can I have a word with Beth alone?
我能和贝丝单独说句话吗
Don't you fuck this up for me.
别给我搞事情
I'm fucking it up just for me.
我只给自己搞事情
I get the sense there's something that you would like to discuss.
我觉得你有什么事想说
What insight. No wonder you're governor.
好聪明啊 怪不得你是州长
When my husband died, our son was 15.
我丈夫去世的时候 我儿子才十五岁
He's had countless issues since--
从那时起他就有好多问题
drug abuse, alcohol abuse,
滥用药物 酗酒
pretty significant gambling addiction.
还有很严重的赌博成瘾
He can't hold down a job.
他没办法正常工作
Although, I hear that you're a highly-functioning alcoholic,
不过我听说你是个能正常生活的酒鬼
so kudos for that.
厉害啊
What I learned, painfully,
我从痛苦中学到的是
is that when a child suffers a tragedy,
当一个孩子遭遇不幸
they stop maturing.
他们就不再长大
They're emotionally frozen
从失去亲人的那天起
at the age they experienced the loss...
他们就心如死灰
until they accept it,
直到他们面对现实
which, clearly, you haven't.
很显然 你还没有
I look at you, and I see a 14-year-old girl
看着你 就像看着一个十四岁的小女孩
who wants to bully the world.
想和全世界作对
But you can't bully me, Beth.
但是你没法和我作对 贝丝
Bullies need to be big,
够强大才有资格
and I'm bigger than you.
而我比你更强大
Got it?
明白了吗
Boy, do I.
当然
I can't endorse you for office until you get some help.
我没法为你参选背书 除非你得到治疗
You're endorsing my brother,
你为我弟背书
which shows your shrewd judge of character.
看来你眼光很准
I don't want your endorsement. That's not why I'm here.
我不想要你背书 这不是我来的目的
Okay, Beth.
好吧 贝丝
Fire away.
有话直说
Men don't think like us.
男人的思维和我们不同
Too simple to weigh the significance of every act.
头脑太简单 无法估计后果
My father, he just wants to forget.
我父亲 他只是想遗忘
But not you.
但你不是
You wanna piss in every corner
你想在每个墙角撒尿
and make those corners yours.
把这些角落占为己有
Affairs happen in hotels,
偷情都是去酒店
not homes.
不会在家
You need to look closer when you look at me,
看我的时候要仔细点
Lynelle.
莉奈儿
I ruin careers for a living.
我以毁掉别人的事业为生
You sleep in my mother's bed again,
你再爬上我妈的床
and I will ruin yours.
我就毁了你的事业
Ruin it.
毁了它
Got it?
明白了吗
And tell your son to grow up.
还有 让你儿子成熟点
He sounds like a real pussy.
他听着像个娘们
- I love Old Man Lee's. - No way.
-我喜欢李老头餐厅 -不会吧
No. Beth--
不 贝丝
Ready.
准备好了
Hey, we're not going anywhere.
别走啊
- We're just getting started. - Hey, I can give you a ride.
-这才刚开始 -你可以搭我的车
Ah, I'll figure it out.
我自己想办法吧
Well, the ranch is far.
牧场很远
I work for you now.
我现在为你工作
I'll take you anywhere you want.
我可以送你去任何地方
Jamie?
杰米
I gotta go.
我先挂了
Just Jamie.
只要杰米
I'll be in my office, then court.
我回办公室 然后上庭
I'll be right outside the door if you need me.
你需要的话 我就在门外
Looks like that's gonna work out.
看来你们相处很融洽
Yeah, she seems great.
她看起来很好
Well, I'm hoping it really works out, Jamie.
我希望真的能成 杰米
A 36-year-old bachelor running for office
一个36岁的单身汉竞选公职
raises a lot of questions.
会有很多问题的
You want us to pretend to be a couple?
你想让我们假扮情侣吗
No. It looks like it's happening organically.
不 看起来已经自然发生了
That's a good thing.
这是好事
Let's talk about something else.
我们聊点别的吧
Some members of the Livestock Association
畜牧协会的部分成员
have raised some health concerns regarding your father.
对你父亲的健康问题表示担忧
Health concerns? Like--like what?
健康问题 什么问题
Like cancer.
癌症
That's--that's, uh--
这 这...
I think I would know.
如果有问题我会知道的
Would you?
是吗
I wouldn't listen to the rumor mill
我可不信
at the Cattleman's Association.
牧场主协会的流言
Well, I don't pay much attention to that,
我也不太在意这些
except when one of the association member's sons is a Oncologist.
可是其中一名协会成员的儿子是肿瘤科医师
Now, I would like to think--
我觉得...
Wait, do you need a ride?
等等 要我送你吗
Um, no, thanks. Sorry.
不用了 谢谢 抱歉
Wanna go again?
再来一次吗
- Let's go. - No, no, no.
-来吧 -不不不
I think we got it out of our system... for now.
我们暂时应该打够了
My job is to protect this family,
我的职责是保护这个家庭
and you are the worst thing for it.
而你对它的危害最大
You made your choice, Kayce.
你做出了选择 凯斯
Now you stand by it.
就要忠于它
Don't come back now.
现在不要回来
You wanna do something for your father?
你想为你父亲做点什么吗
You do that,
那就这么做
'cause I'll be honest with you.
因为说实话
I'm getting tired of burying your secrets.
我厌倦了为你掩埋秘密
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm thinking she can't be controlled.
我在想她不受控制
I could've told you that.
这点我早就可以告诉你的
Second thoughts on Jamie too?
你也在重新考虑杰米的事吗
Well, Jamie's a politician and a realist.
杰米是一名政客 也是现实主义者
That's not the office I'm thinking about.
我考虑的不是任职的事
John's making bad decisions.
约翰做出了错误的决定
The way he handled the BLM issue was reckless.
他处理土地管理局的问题太鲁莽了
The way he covered it up was more reckless.
掩盖的方式更草率
Asking me to consider his daughter for any public office?
让我为她女儿安排公职
He's just not adapting.
他一点长进都没有
If anything, he's regressing.
他在退步
He's acting like it's 1985,
他还以为这是1985年
and no one's looking over our shoulder.
没有人盯着我们
Supporting another candidate for Livestock Commissioner
支持另一名牲畜委员会委员候选人
is the nuclear option, Lynelle.
太激进了 莉奈儿
You obviously lose the crossover votes he provides.
你肯定会失去他手上的转向投票
You make an enemy out of your new AG.
会把新任检察长变成敌人
No, you'd have to stick around.
不 你必须留下
Don't put me in that position.
别让我陷入这种境地
All right, let's just not jump to any conclusions.
我们先不要妄下结论
But if we backed someone else,
但是如果我们支持别人
who would that someone be?
应该找谁呢
Let's think about that.
那就考虑一下
Why can't we just live with grandpa?
我们为什么不能和爷爷住在一起
Because our home is here.
因为我们的家在这里
I like his home better.
我更喜欢他家
Our home sucks balls.
我们家太他妈烂了
Tate, where do you learn that kind of language?
泰特 你从哪儿学会这种话的
School.
学校
Probably better I shouldn't go there
我学了这么多坏习惯
from all the bad things I learn.
也许不该去上学了
Wonder what cuss word I'm gonna learn today.
不知道今天我又会学什么脏话
Nice try, kid.
想得美 小子
It's around there.
在那边
Come here.
过来
Hold my hand. Let's go.
牵着我的手 我们走吧
They are fighting.
他们在打架
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Stay right here, okay?
待在这里 好吗
Stop it!
住手
Stop it--
停下
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Hello?
This is him.
我就是
Wha--where is she?
什么 她在哪里
N-No, I'll be-- I'll be right there.
不 我 我马上就到
Wanna talk about the bruise?
想谈谈你的伤吗
- Fell off the horse. - Yeah.
-从马背上摔下来了 -是嘛
That a fact?
真的吗
- Son, there's-- - I don't wanna hear it.
-儿子 有些事 -我不想听
- I'm not trying-- - I don't wanna hear it.
-我不是 -我不想听
Well, God damn it, maybe you need to hear it, son,
靠 也许你该听听 儿子
because every day, it's something new with you.
每天你都会出新的幺蛾子
It could've happened at any school, anywhere.
任何学校 任何地方都可能发生这事
But it didn't, did it?
但并没有 不是吗
It happened at hers.
只在她的学校
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想谈
Anywhere's fine. Just let me out here.
哪里都行 放我下去
Well, there's a spot--
前面有个停车的
Stop the fucking truck!
停车
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Well, I got a pretty good headache going.
头很疼
Any dizziness, nausea,
如果出现晕眩 恶心
saying things that don't make sense--
说话语无伦次
- straight to the hospital. - Yes, ma'am.
-就马上去医院 -好的 女士
Can I have one day without a crisis, God?
天哪 就不能有一天没事吗
Please, just one fucking day.
就一天
How bad?
有多严重
You tell me.
你告诉我
- What's up, bud? - How busy are you, Carl?
-怎么了 兄弟 -卡尔 忙吗
Well, compared to what?
看跟什么比了
Just hold on.
等一下
Can I just have one fucking minute to myself here?
我就不能单独待一会吗
Please?
可以吗
I need a break.
我需要喘口气
I'll be off by 5:00.
我五点下班
All right, I'll meet you then.
行 到时候见
What?
怎么了
No, not yet.
不 没轮到你
You and I are gonna have a conversation.
咱俩要好好谈一谈
What?
怎么了
Talk to me about cancer.
跟我说说癌症的事
Okay. What would you like to know?
好 你想知道什么
For a start, how long have you had it?
首先 你得癌症多久了
Well, I don't have a cancer.
我没有癌症
I had a tumor in my colon. It was removed.
我结肠中有个肿瘤 已经被切除了
Nice, uh...
很高兴
Nice to see you two exhibit some real emotion.
很高兴看见你俩表露真情
This isn't funny.
这不好笑
These aren't the kind of secrets that you can keep.
这不是你能保守住的秘密
Yeah, well, it doesn't seem like much of a secret.
好吧 我不觉得这是个秘密
That could be its own problem.
这可能会引起别的问题
Well, lucky I have you to take care of it.
幸好我有你们替我解决问题
You come with me.
你跟我来
You embarrassed me, Beth.
你让我难堪了 贝丝
She's not who you think she is.
她不是你想象的那样
She's exactly who I think she is.
她正是我想的那种人
She's just not who you think she is.
她只不过不是你想的那种人
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
Your friend, too, if you bothered to notice.
你可能没发现 她也是你的朋友
It's not casual to her.
对她来说这不是玩玩
Well, I don't know what to tell you, Beth.
我不知道该告诉你什么 贝丝
If the governor's not good enough for you,
如果州长对你来说不够好
please explain your standards.
请说下你的标准
My standard is my mother.
我的标准是我母亲
Now, you're the only child I have
你是我唯一一个
tough enough to take this advice.
足够坚强接受这条建议的孩子
Now, you need to man up, you understand?
拿出点男人的样子 你明白吗
You need to man up, be a part of the solution,
爷们点 帮我解决问题
or go back to fucking Utah!
要不就滚回犹他去
And don't you ever
还有 别在我面前
mention your mother to me again.
再提起你的母亲
You forfeited that right a long time ago.
你很久以前就失去了这个权利
I gotta say, Dan, you did real good here.
我必须说 丹 这里很棒
Never thought it would turn out like this.
没料到这里能变成这样
A community by the park would've been better.
公园旁边有个社区会更好
You see, people don't need to drive to work anymore.
如今人们不需要开车上班了
Work is where you open your laptop.
打开笔记本电脑就能工作
That means people get to live where they want.
这意味着人们可以生活在他们想住的地方
It's the first time in history that option's become available to
这是历史上第一次任何人都能享受此特权
anyone but the world's elite.
除了世界精英
I'm not the bank, Dan. You don't have to sell me.
我不是银行 丹 你不需要向我推销
Let's talk about this problem.
我们来谈谈这个问题吧
Getting a little pushback from the good old boys, huh?
在老牛仔那里受到些阻碍吗
No, no, no. He's more than that.
不 不 他可不止这些能耐
He has influence over almost every public office in the state.
他能影响州里几乎所有公职人员
Now, nothing happens in this county without his approval.
没有他的批准 县里什么都不能干
Tell me who he doesn't have influence over.
他影响不了谁
A freshman senator...
新的参议员
A county attorney from Livingston,
来自利文斯顿的县检察官
and half the democrats in Bozeman.
博兹曼一半的民主党
That's a start.
这是个开始
What about this Livestock Association?
这个畜牧协会怎么样
Any young, ambitious rancher looking to move up?
会有雄心勃勃的年轻牧场主想加入吗
Not around here, no.
这里没有
Well, we don't look here.
好吧 我们不看这里
We go to Missoula.
我们去米苏拉
We go to Miles City or Great Falls...
去迈耳市或者大瀑布城
somewhere that doesn't know Bozeman and doesn't care.
一个没人知晓博兹曼的地方
I'll start to look.
我会找找看
You don't beat this guy in a stand-up fight.
你不要在激战中打败他
You gotta kill him
你要把他千刀万剐
with a thousand little cuts.
直至死亡
I'll reach out to environmental organizations.
我会接触环保组织
This close to the park, there's bound to be
他的土地这么靠近国家公园
threatened species on his property.
里面一定有些受威胁物种
Was that river he moved
他刚移的那条河
a spawning ground for the Yellowstone cutthroat,
或许是黄石切喉鳟的产卵地
or can we sue to place trail cameras on his property
或者我们可以起诉要求放置跟踪摄像机
to monitor migrating wolverines, pine martens...
用来监测迁移的狼獾 松貂
Both endangered in this area.
这两种都濒临灭绝
- What? - I forgot how good you are.
-怎么了 -我都忘了你有多棒
Baby, when you pay the Armageddon rate,
宝贝 你付了世界末日级别的钱
God sends you an angel.
上帝会派给你一个天使
What we need to find is the face of this fight.
我们现在需要一个代言人
- Can't be you. - Well, who else could it be?
-不能是你 -好吧 还能是谁
I'm not bringing in any partners.
我不会带任何合伙人
Not partners, but
不是合伙人
understand you could find the cure for Alzheimer's.
你要知道 即使你能拯救世界
These people would still hate you.
这些人仍然会恨你
You're a billionaire from California.
你是来自加州的亿万富翁
Half of Bozeman is billionaires from California.
博兹曼一半的人都是加州的亿万富翁
They're all wishing they weren't.
他们都希望自己不是
Deep down, y'all wish you were cowboys.
内心深处 你们都希望自己是牛仔
It's the white version of a brother from Beverly Hills
就好比一个来自比佛利的兄弟
pretending he's hard.
假装过得很艰辛
No.
We need to find a face.
我们需要找一个代表
It isn't yours.
但不能是你
Use my face.
用我吧
I, for the past month,
我过去一个月
have been doing what you're doing right now,
一直在做你正在做的事
and I came to the same conclusion:
我得出了同样的结论
I can't beat them alone.
我一个人无法打败他们
Tom Rainwater,
汤姆·雷恩沃特
Chairman of the confederated tribe at Broken Rock.
碎岩部落同盟的主席
Aren't you gonna introduce yourself to me?
难道你不向我介绍下自己吗
What for?
为什么
You aren't the one calling the shots.
你又不发号施令
I like the way you think.
我喜欢你的思路
She calls the shots, I approve them,
她发号施令 我批准它们
'cause I write the checks.
因为是我写支票
Not anymore.
以后不是了
I'll do that too.
我也会做同样的事
Walk me through your ideas.
跟我讲讲你的想法
No, no, no, Melody.
不不不 梅洛迪
This doesn't sound like strategy.
这听起来不像是策略部分
This sounds like business-- business he walks me through.
更像是生意 生意部分归我
You have a subdivision that you can't build
你有一块盖不了房的土地
because you have no power source.
因为没有电源
I can give that to you.
我可以给你
That's a $60 million build.
这可需要6000万美元
I'll get a loan.
我可以贷款
You'll get a loan to help build a subdivision?
你要贷款来帮助建房
The loan is not for a subdivision.
这贷款不是为了建房
It's for a casino.
是为了赌场
I'll lease you the land for a dollar.
我把这块土地以一美元租给你
Won't give me the loan for a lease.
租赁合同贷不了款
We have to own the land.
我们得有所有权
- How much land do you need? - Dan.
-你需要多少土地 -丹
40 acres for the casino.
赌场需要40英亩
I'd like 75 for a hotel and parking.
还要75英亩用作酒店和停车场
Dan.
You can choose a location. You can have design approval.
地点你选 设计方案也经由你同意
I do have minimum square foot requirements
只是赌场和停车场
for the casino and parking,
有最低面积要求
and I have minimum room requirements for the hotel.
酒店房间也有最低数量需求
But I finance all construction.
但所有修建由我出资
I will build your roads, in and out.
我会帮你修所有进出道路
Water, power, sewage--
水 电 污水排放
I finance all infrastructure
全部基础设施由我出资
and then lease your subdivision access
然后以赌场收入的1%
to the infrastructure for 1% of the casino revenue.
来租你的基础设施使用权
Why would I agree to that?
我为什么要同意
Because I'm giving you 15% revenue
因为我会给你赌场收入的15%
as payment for the land.
来购买土地
Well, how big is the casino?
赌场需要多大
275,000 square feet on the casino floor,
赌场面积275000平方英尺
400 rooms in the hotel.
酒店需要四百个房间
That's a $200 million build, huh?
这可是2亿美元的工程
- 300. - Dan.
-3亿 -丹
A word?
谈谈
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Don't agree to anything. I need to do some digging.
什么都别同意 我需要做些调查
Well, dig away, but that's the deal of the century.
随便你 但这可是笔空前的交易
It's too good to be true.
这简直是天上掉馅饼
Well, he's too desperate to lie.
他已经走投无路了
When you dig him up, you'll understand.
你查清他时 就懂了
That's the enemy of my enemy,
那是我敌人的敌人
and John Dutton has no greater enemy
而且约翰·达顿没有
than that man right there.
比他更强大的敌人了
Tom.
汤姆
Great.
太好了
Would your friend care to join us?
你朋友愿意加入我们吗
Well, he's a little occupied right now.
他现在有点忙
Exactly.
没错
I wanna put it in.
我想自己放
I'll let you put it in.
那就让你来
- Then why are you holding it? - There you go.
-那你干嘛还拿着 -来
- Take these. - I'm giving it to you.
-拿好了 -我正要给你呢
Then give it to me.
那给我啊
Do I have your permission to teach this boy some manners?
我能教一下这位小朋友什么叫礼貌吗
Yes.
没问题
- You lied! - Come with me.
-你骗我 -给我过来
Your mother will not punish you
你妈妈不会惩罚你
because she is your mother.
因为她是你妈妈
Your father's whole childhood
而你爸爸的整个童年
was punishment.
都充斥着惩罚
Because of that, he does not trust himself
正因如此 他从来不相信自己
to do it in a good way,
能好好地教育你
so he doesn't do it at all.
所以他放任自流
That brings us to you.
于是只能我们来教育你
You need to be a good kid
你需要做一个好孩子
because you want to be a good kid.
是因为你想做
Because your parents do not have the heart
也因为你爸妈不忍心
to make you into a good kid.
硬把你变成一个好孩子
I did not have the heart with my grandson...
我曾经也不忍心这样对我的孙子
and now he's gone.
他再也回不来了
Does that make sense?
你听懂了吗
Didn't figure it would.
我也没指望你能明白
It was worth a shot, though.
但还是值得一试
Do you think the pasta's ready?
你觉得意面煮好了吗
A few more minutes.
再等几分钟
Let's go back inside.
我们进去吧
Look, a spaceship.
看 飞船
You feeling any better?
你觉得好点了吗
Well, the kid can throw a punch.
那孩子拳打得好
I'll say that.
我只能这么说
How many fingers am I holding up?
这是几
17 17.
Hey, do you think we're doing the right thing?
你觉得我们在做正确的事吗
Tate has the opportunity to live like
泰特有机会可以过上
99% of the country will never understand.
99%的人都无法理解的生活
I understand it.
我能理解
Look how I turned out.
看看我现在的样子
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey, don't fall asleep.
别睡着了
Okay.
好的
What the hell is that thing doing?
那东西在干吗
No clue.
不知道
Get inside.
先进去
Is it from space?
它是从太空来的吗
- It's a drone, son. - What's a drone?
-那叫无人机 -无人机是什么
Know a guy on the Flathead
我认识一个印第安部落的人
said treasure hunters fly them all over,
说寻宝人们天天用这玩意
looking for a place to dig.
来找地方挖
It ain't gonna find no treasure around here.
这里可挖不出宝藏
My dinosaur!
我的恐龙
Tate, stop.
泰特 别跑
Tate! Tate, stop.
泰特 泰特 停下
Stay behind me.
站在我身后
White people just fucking take, take, take.
白人就知道拿拿拿
- I don't mean you. - I know what you mean.
-不是说你 -我知道
Cut him off!
拦住他
Leave the shotgun here.
别带枪
Hey, hey, stop the car.
停车
Stop the car!
把车停下
I just wanna talk! Stop--
我只是想谈谈 停
I had him!
我能打到的
I was aiming for the tire.
我瞄准的是轮胎
Yeah?
所以呢
And then what?
你又能怎样
This has been one of those days, Carl,
今天还是老样子 卡尔
when I question my children's commitment
我还是怀疑我的孩子们会不会实现承诺
to pay for the nursing home.
花钱送我去养老院
No nursing home for me.
我可不去养老院
When I get too old or too sick,
要是我哪天真的老了或者病了
I'm headed to the top of a mountain,
我就带一瓶上好的威士忌
with a really good bottle of whiskey.
爬去山顶
Could never do it, Carl.
我可不行 卡尔
I'll die 95 in a nursing home, do it with a smile.
我会在95岁的时候在养老院寿终正寝
Just in case my kids wanna see me one more time.
以防万一孩子们还想见我最后一面
But they won't, John. That's the deal.
他们可不会 约翰 是这样
You're dead to them the day they put you in there.
你进养老院的那天 他们就当你死了
Ah, shoot.
该死
What's the matter?
怎么了
I'm out of flies.
我没饵了
Yeah, well, I lost my fly 20 minutes ago, Carl.
我二十分钟前就把我的给丢了 卡尔
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Got a boat coming.
有船过来了
She sure had a thing for you.
她肯定是看上你了
I gotta hide him before he comes back!
我要在他回来之前把这个藏起来
Tate, be careful.
当心点 泰特
Supper's ready!
晚餐好了
Doing okay, baby?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Monica!
莫妮卡
Check her pulse.
检查她的脉搏
Park it right here.
把车停过来
Please, God.
求你了 老天爷
Don't take them both.
别把他们都带走
Come on, baby.
拜托了 亲爱的
Stay with us.
醒过来
Come on. Don't leave us.
拜托 不要离开我们