黄石 第一季 Yellowstone Season 1 第7集: 我们中出了一个叛徒 A Monster Is Among Us

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 西部

导演: 泰勒·谢里丹

演员: 凯文·科斯特纳 / 卢克·葛莱姆斯 / 凯利·蕾莉 / 韦斯·本特利 / 科尔·豪瑟 / 凯尔西·周 / 杰佛逊·怀特 / 吉尔·伯明翰 / 伊恩·鲍汉 / 丹宁 理查兹 / 丹尼·赫斯顿 / 温迪·


台词
The fuck?
什么情况
Are you out of your mind?
你们疯了吗
Get back.
后退
Get back.
后退
All right?
好吗
Get back before that thing eats somebody.
趁这家伙还没吃人 快点后退
It seems friendly.
它看上去很友好
Well, it's not. Now get back.
它可不友好 退回去
Okay, we won't get any closer.
好了 我们不会靠近它的
You see that fence? That's mine.
你看到那道围栏了吗 我家的
That fucking fence down there, that's mine too.
那边的围栏也是我家的
Everything this side of that mountain,
山这边的一切
all the way over here, mine too.
一直到这里 都是我的
You're trespassing.
你们是非法入侵
Trespassing.
非法入侵
- They don't believe you. - What?
-他们不信 -什么
What's he saying?
他说什么
What's he saying?
他在说什么
Says that it's wrong for one man to own all this.
他说一个人不该占有这么多土地
He says you should share it with all the people.
他说你应该和其他人分享
Yeah.
是吗
This is America. We don't share land here.
这里是美国 我们不分享土地
黄石第一季 第七集
- She's ready to go. - Okay, let's prep this.
-准备就绪 -好 开始手术
Scalpel.
手术刀
Record first incision, 21:54.
记录第一个切口 21点54分
21:54 recorded.
21点54分 记录完毕
Drill.
钻头
Drilling.
钻入
Let's irrigate this.
冲洗一下伤口
Saw.
Sawing.
锯开
She suffered an epidural hematoma.
她有硬脑膜外血肿
- Is she alive? - She's alive.
-她还活着吗 -她还活着
She's in recovery.
正在恢复
Uh, we had to perform what's called a craniotomy,
我们做了开颅手术
where we remove a piece of her skull,
把她的颅骨取下一块
and we use the suction to remove the hematoma.
然后吸出血肿
We got her on a ventilator to help her breathe,
给她戴上了呼吸器 协助她呼吸
and then, uh, we just continue to relieve the pressure.
我们会继续给她缓解颅内压力
Is she gonna be okay?
她会好起来吗
With brain injuries, it's impossible
脑损伤是不可能这么早
to form an accurate prognosis so soon after the trauma.
就能得出确切的预后效果的
But, uh, she survived the surgery, many don't.
但是她挺过了手术 很多人没有
And she's young and she's strong.
并且她很年轻 很坚强
You have reason to hope.
别放弃希望
Can we see her?
我们能见她吗
- I don't recommend it. - How about just me then?
-我不太建议 -只有我去呢
You were right.
你说得对
I shouldn't have seen her.
我不该见她
I wanna see my mom.
我想见我妈
It's pretty cool, huh?
很好玩 是吧
I wanna see my mom. Can you take me to her?
我想见我妈妈 你能带我去吗
Your dad wants you to stay here.
你爸爸让你留在这
- Hey, you need to stay here. - Move your arm.
-你应该待在这 -把你的手拿开
Hey, you need to calm down. Code White.
你冷静点 白色警报
Code White, Code White.
白色警报 白色警报
- Let me go. - Code White.
-放开我 -白色警报
Let me go.
放开我
Calm down.
冷静
- Get off. - Calm down.
-别碰我 -请你冷静一点
Stop. Stop!
住手 快住手
What did you do?
你干了什么
I didn't do anything. He was Code White.
我什么都没做 是他动手打人
Okay, you need to take a little break from this place.
你应该离开这 休息一会
I'm staying with my wife.
我要在这陪我的妻子
That is not an option until you can find someone
除非你能找来 能看住这孩子的人
who can supervise him.
否则你们不能待在这
He's a kid.
他只是个孩子
He didn't do anything wrong.
他没做错什么
They were holding him on the ground like a fucking animal.
是他们像牲口一样把他按在地上
Right or wrong is not my job. Keeping people safe is.
我不管对错 我的职责是维护人身安全
And this is not safe. So you can come back
而你们这样不安全
when you find someone he'll listen to,
你找来个管得住他的人 就可以回来
because he clearly will not listen to the nurse.
显然他根本不听护士的
- His grandfather's on the way. - Well, he is not here now.
-他爷爷正在来的路上 -他还没到
So you take a break. You need it.
所以你去透透气吧 你需要休息
Come on, buddy.
来吧 小家伙
Fucking cowboys.
牛仔烦死了
Since 1886,
从1886年开始
every Dutton who died
达顿家每个去世的人
is buried 300 yards from my back porch.
都葬在我后院300码外的那块地里
From my great-great-grandfather,
从我爷爷的爷爷
to my wife, and my oldest son.
到我妻子和我的长子
畜牧业者晚宴
When a tree grows on my ranch,
当我的牧场长出一棵树
I know exactly what fed it,
我知道是什么滋养了它
and that's the best we can hope for,
那也是我们最大的希望
because nothing we do is for today.
因为我们做的一切不是只为眼前
Ranching is the only business
经营牧场是唯一一门
where the goal is to break even.
以收支持平为目标的行业
Survive another season.
挺过又一季
Last long enough for your children to continue the cycle,
直到你的孩子们能继承祖业
and maybe, just maybe,
也许 只是也许
the land is still theirs when a tree sprouts from you.
当有树从你的身体萌芽时 土地仍属于他们
Lord God,
主上帝
Lord God, give us rain
主上帝 请赐予我们甘霖
and a little luck, and we'll do the rest.
和几分幸运 我们将尽己所能
Amen.
阿门
贝丝·达顿
杰米·达顿
This is my favorite part of the campaign,
此时此刻是竞选助选中我最爱的部分
before the room is packed with people shouting,
办公室还没有充斥着人们的喊叫
the terror of the polling numbers,
民调数字带来恐慌
no sleep and cold pizza.
不眠不休和冷掉的披萨
Not a very good sales pitch of the process.
听起来不是很好的助选宣言
It's hell. In every sense of the word.
其实是彻头彻尾的人间地狱
You know, but it's also exhilarating.
但是又让人兴奋
The sense that we can make a difference.
那种我们可以扭转乾坤的感觉
Shaping ideas into policy.
让理想付诸行动
You know, I gotta be honest with you,
实话告诉你
I'm not an idealist.
我不是个理想主义者
I don't want you to think my goal is changing the world.
我不希望你以为我追求的是改变世界
Well, what is your goal?
你追求的是什么
Power.
权力
You-- you already have power.
你已经有权力了
I want more.
我想要更多
Mm, what will you do with it if you get it?
你得到后会用它做什么
Protect my family, and the families like it.
保护我的家人 我的家人们也喜欢
Stop the hemorrhaging of Montana's resources
停止其它州
to people in other states.
对蒙大拿资源的掠夺
My goal is the opposite of change.
我追求的是不变
That's the most idealistic thing
这是我听政客说过的
I've ever heard a politician say.
最理想主义的话
I don't know what it is about break rooms.
我不知道茶水间里该怎么样
It's not the break room.
不是茶水间的问题
It's you.
是你
保释公司
Dad.
爸爸
Dad, you awake?
爸爸 你还没睡吗
You know what a fool I looked like
你知道我在自己的赞助者晚宴上
when no member of my family is beside me
没有一个家人在我身边
at the dinner my office sponsors?
看起来有多蠢吗
Well, my campaign office opens tomorrow, I--
我的竞选办公室明天就要开张了 我
While I was in the room
而我刚刚正和
with the votes you should be campaigning for.
你需要争取的选民同处一室
- We already have those votes. - Well, don't bet on it.
-我们已经拿定了那些票 -别太自信
What happened?
怎么了
Don't know.
不知道
I feel a shift.
我觉得情况有变
What did the governor say?
州长怎么说
She didn't talk to me.
她不和我说话
- I'll go see her tomorrow. - That would be wise.
-我明天去见她 -挺机智的
Where's your sister?
你妹妹呢
Pick the bar, Dad.
去酒吧看看吧 老爸
约翰·达顿
黄石 达顿牧场1996年12月25日
Thank you.
谢谢
Lee. Here's a present for you.
李 这是你的礼物
Thanks, bud.
谢谢啊 兄弟
Jamie, I got a present for you too.
杰米 这也有你的礼物
Thanks.
谢谢
Why can't we just start without her?
为什么我们不能不等她先开始
Because you can't, son.
因为不可以 儿子
Beth.
贝丝
Oh, she's the only child on the planet
她是世上唯一一个
that would show up late for Christmas.
圣诞节还会迟到的小孩
Beth.
贝丝
Beth.
贝丝
I'm in the bathroom.
我在卫生间
Mom, close the door.
妈 把门关上
I'm sorry.
对不起
Honey, you don't have anything to be sorry for.
亲爱的 你不用道歉
Why don't you take a warm bath?
洗个热水澡吧
It'll help with the cramps.
对痛经有好处
Evelyn?
伊芙琳
Don't come in here.
别进来
Just give us a few minutes.
给我们几分钟时间
Let the boys open a present.
让男孩们拆个礼物
Is she okay?
她没事吧
She's fine.
她很好
I'm gonna tell you something my mother told me,
你知道我妈妈是怎么和我说的吗
and you're not gonna like it.
你不会喜欢的
Everything's different now.
现在一切都变了
All those boys you used to outrun and outwrestle,
你以前和那些男孩子赛跑摔跤
that's all done.
以后不行了
And they're gonna look at you different.
他们看你的眼光也会变了
See you different.
眼中的你不一样了
And then they're gonna look at you like you're less.
他们就好像在轻视你
Like you're somehow weaker today than you were yesterday.
就好像你今天比昨天还弱了
You're not, though.
但你没有
You're stronger than all of them.
你比他们所有人都强
Because if men were responsible for giving birth,
如果是男人负责生孩子
the human race wouldn't have lasted two generations.
人类连两代都延续不了
But after being treated like you're weaker long enough,
但如果你一直被当作弱者对待
you'll start to believe it too.
久了你也会相信自己是弱者
It's why I'm gonna have to be hard on you, honey.
所以我必须对你很严格 亲爱的
I have to turn you into the man most men will never be.
让你变成大多数男人难以企及的样子
And I'm sorry in advance for doing it.
为此我要提前向你道歉
Because you're gonna hate it, sweetheart.
因为你不会喜欢的 宝贝
I know I did.
我当时也不喜欢
But I look back
但现在回想起来
and I know my mother was right.
我知道我母亲做得对
It was the best gift she ever gave me.
这是她给我的最珍贵的礼物
Now I have to give it to you.
现在我必须把它传给你
Damn, you got buckaroo'd right onto your peanut.
靠 你都被摔成傻逼了
Repeat that in English.
用英语再说一遍
I don't speak dipshit.
我不懂蠢话
You wanna run, motherfucker?
想跑 狗娘养的
Oh, damn.
我靠
You don't speak fucking horse neither, do you?
你也不懂马语吧
How do you do that?
你怎么做到的
Turn around and I can show you.
转过去 我教你
How's that feel?
你有什么感觉
Like you're three seconds away from being pepper sprayed.
感觉再过三秒你就要被喷防狼喷雾了
Yeah, well, that's what that horse is thinking
你骑到马背上的时候
when you get on him.
他也是这种感觉
Come on, tell me how that feels.
告诉我感觉怎么样
It don't feel bad.
不算差
How about that?
这样呢
Feels like you're scared.
感觉你好像害怕了
And how about that?
那这样呢
Feels like you wanna hurt me.
感觉你要伤害我
Think about this.
好好想想
That horse can feel a fly land on its back.
马连背上有苍蝇都能感觉得到
Imagine all it's feeling from you.
想像一下你给他的感觉
Every emotion, every thought.
每种情绪 每个想法
If you're thinking it, you bet he's feeling it.
你能想到的他都会感觉到
Get on him again and make your body tell him
再骑一下 用身体告诉他
that everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
Come on.
来吧
No. Leave those down on his neck.
不 把这个放在他脖子上
Don't use the reins?
不用缰绳吗
You're asking him to trust you.
你在请求他信任你
You ain't gonna trust him?
你不信任他吗
Ride him out.
开始吧
First good thing I've seen in weeks.
几周以来我遇到的第一件好事
New hand's a real horse whisperer, huh?
那个新来的是驯马好手
Yeah, he is something.
确实挺厉害
I saw a Grizzly in the north pasture.
我在北草场看到一头灰熊
I know, I saw him down there by the river.
我知道 我在河边看到他了
Let's bring all the fall calves down.
把秋天的牛犊都赶下来吧
Get everything to the barn.
都收到畜棚里
Oh, Great Spirit.
大神[北美很多印第安部族崇拜的神灵]
May she walk with the Creator.
愿她与造物主同行
Back into my life.
回到我身边
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
- Get security. - Just sage.
-叫保安来 -只是鼠尾草
And that's pure oxygen. You're gonna blow the place up.
那是纯氧 你要把这里全炸了吗
Let go of me.
放开我
Stop it.
别闹了
Okay, you out.
你出去
I need a doctor.
这里需要个医生
The property's essentially worthless without a water source.
如果没有水源 这块地一文不值
Worthless?
一文不值
A 90-acre hobby farm sold for $6 million down the street.
九十英亩的趣味农场卖了六百万美金
With a water source.
那是带水源的价格
The water table on our property is 25 feet.
我们地产的地下水位只有二十五英尺深
I could dig a fucking well by hand.
我徒手都能挖出口井来
I'd love to see that.
很期待看到那一幕
Your client already accepted our offer.
你的客户已经接受了我们的提议
All you're supposed to do is red line the fine print.
你需要做的就是看看附加细则
The fine print sucks.
附加细则糟透了
You get our land for free
你免费拿了我们的土地
and then write off construction costs for years
在我们能看到收益前还要一笔勾销
before we see a dime.
数年的建筑费用
Fucking Indian tribe's trying to steal your land.
印第安部落想偷你的土地
The only reason you're not choking on irony
你还能恬不知耻的说这种话
is the size of your mouth.
是因为我们懒得收拾你
Can I remind everyone that our goal here is to make a deal?
我提醒一下大家 我们是来做交易的
We agreed to a percentage as payoff.
我们同意了一定比例分红作为买断资金
I can't afford your asking price and build a casino.
我负担不起你开的价外加建赌场
I--I--I know how this works.
我知道你们的套路
You won't spend a dime on construction.
你不会出一分建筑费用
You'll go to Key Bank or TFA Capital
你会去找科凯银行或部落投资银行
and take a loan for the build.
贷款建赌场
You'll outsource management,
并把管理外包出去
except for cushy jobs you hold for friends and family members.
除了那些留给你朋友家人的肥差
You'll negotiate a nice, fat consulting fee for yourself.
为自己协商一个高额的咨询费
Then give speeches about how much money it'll make
然后到处宣传说这个地方能为
for the school system.
教育体系带来多少好处
Look, I oversaw the California Lottery.
我监管过加州彩券局
I wrote the book on this bullshit.
还写了书
And I'm fine with all of this.
我对这些都没意见
But my piece of the pie will be as big as yours. Period.
但我也要分一杯一样大的羹
I have no family to give cushy jobs to.
我没有可以分配肥差的家人
And every penny of profit will go exactly where I say it goes.
所有的收益都会到我所说的那些地方
We want the same thing, Dan.
我们的目标是一致的 丹
Just for different reasons.
只是初衷不同
I look at this contract, and I can't tell what you want.
从这个合同上我看不出你的目的是什么
I want everything that John Dutton has.
我想要约翰·达顿拥有的一切
I want the Yellowstone.
我想要黄石
Do this with me, and I'll split it with you.
跟我合作 我会和你分享的
There may be ten men on this planet
这世上大概有十人
that can afford the Yellowstone,
能负担得起黄石
and you and I ain't one of them.
但你我都不是其中一员
I have a plan for that too.
我对那个也有计划
Yeah? Well, what is it?
是吗 什么计划
I only tell my partners that plan.
我只告诉我的合作伙伴
And you are not my partner yet. Call me when you are.
而你还不是 等你决定了给我打电话
Oh, that went well.
进展得不错
I'm not trying to sabotage the deal here,
我不是想破环交易
but, uh, if you cede ownership of the land...
但是如果你转让土地所有权
he will push you out. You will get nothing.
他会把你挤出去 你什么也得不到
That's his plan.
这就是他的计划
Is there a way that the percentage of the profit
有没有办法让收益的分红
could become a percentage of ownership in the casino?
变成赌场所有权的股份
Mm, Tribal Gaming Commission will never license you.
部落博彩委员会绝不会同意的
What about the hotel?
那酒店呢
We'll make the casino a separate structure.
把赌场和酒店分开
I own the hotel, he owns the casino.
我是酒店老板 他是赌场老板
That might work.
这可行
Okay. Find a way to present it.
好 想办法做成方案
- I'll draft a proposal. - Okay.
-我去起草提案 -好
Speaking of that, what are we doing?
说到这个 我们现在进展如何了
I have attorneys for Clean Water Resource
我让清洁水资源部的律师
filing a lawsuit against him
起草诉讼告他
for altering the flow of the waterway.
私自改变水路流向
Once we file, we can present it to the EPA.
一旦起诉 就能告诉环保局
Yellowstone cutthroat trout spawns in that stream
黄石的切喉鳟在那条小溪里产卵
which is a food source of the grizzly bear.
而它们又是大灰熊的食物
That's a violation of the Endangered Species Act.
擅自改水道违反了濒危物种法
And that is a felony.
这可是重罪
Ah, well, as John Dutton would say,
约翰·达顿可能会说
he fucked the wrong bull. Or fucked with it.
他得罪错了人 或别的什么
I don't know, I can't keep these redneck sayings straight.
我不知道 搞不清楚这些乡下人的俗语
But good job, Melanie.
干得漂亮 梅兰妮
Good job.
干得漂亮
Very good. Very good.
很好 很好
- Stay still, Mr. Dutton. - Yeah, I will.
-保持不动 达顿先生 -好
I'm just...
我...
I'm just worried I'm flashing the nurse.
我只是担心护士会害羞
She's seen it all before.
她什么场面没见过
The blood work looks good, but I saw something on the scan
抽血看起来没问题 但扫描结果
I wanna look into. Let's schedule a endoscopy
我想再仔细检查 预约下个月
- in the next month. - Can't wait.
-做个内视镜吧 -迫不及待了
Just wish I should've gotten a more dignified cancer.
希望我得的是个比较有尊严的癌
What're you doing here, Tate?
你怎么在这 泰特
- Can I help you? - You're John Dutton?
-有事吗 -你是约翰·达顿吗
He's not here.
他不在
What do you got there?
你拿着什么
Behind your back.
你背后
You know when John Dutton-- when he'll be home?
你知道约翰·达顿什么时候回来吗
Let me see your hands.
让我看你的手
Let me see your hand.
让我看你的手
Oh, no, no, no, no gun. Ah, wait.
不不不 别开枪 等等
- Show me your hands. - Wait.
-给我看你的手 -等一下
- Show me your hands. - Wait, don't--
-给我看你的手 -别...
Show me your hands.
给我看你的手
I'm not here to hurt him.
我不是来伤害他的
I got something I can only give to him.
这个东西只能给他
I'm his son, and his attorney.
我是他儿子 也是他的律师
Give it to me.
给我
- His attorney? - Yeah.
-他的律师 -没错
You're right. I can give it to you.
那我可以给你
- Easy. - I can give it to you.
-慢点 -可以给你
Easy.
慢点
Slow.
慢点
Put the...
放...
He's been served.
他被传唤了
So you wanna walk me through what the fuck we're doing here?
你能不能解释我们到底来这干吗
Looking for a bear.
找一头熊
What're we supposed to do when we find it?
找到又怎么样
Shoot, shovel, and shut the fuck up.
"开枪 埋葬 一语不发"
美国乡村地区常以此方法处理动物 甚至是濒危动物
Jimmy, hand me the rifle.
吉米 步枪给我
Give me the fucking rifle.
快把步枪给我
I thought you said you were gonna grab the rifle.
你不是说你要拿步枪吗
You got a gun on you?
你带枪了吗
I can't have no gun. I'm a goddamn felon.
我有重罪前科 怎么能拿枪
So what do we do?
那怎么办
Story of my fucking life.
每次都那么霉
Okay, we're gonna haze it out of here.
好吧 我们得把它赶走
We're gonna run right at it.
朝它冲过去
That sounds like a really bad idea.
感觉是个很烂的点子
- Ready? - Fuck it.
-准备好了吗 -管他的
Come on.
走吧
Oh, this is fucking insane.
他妈的疯了
Oh, God, help me.
天啊 救救我
Help me.
救命
Oh, my God, help me. Ryan.
天啊 救我 莱恩
Help me!
救命
Oh, my God, help me.
天啊 救救我
Ryan. Oh, God, new guy, help me.
莱恩 天啊 新来的 救我
Help me.
救命
Ryan. Ryan!
莱恩 莱恩
How good a friend is this sumbitch?
这傻逼和你关系好吗
How good do you rope?
你套绳索技术怎样
A bit early to get this western, ain't it?
现在就表演西部风采会不会太早了
Am I heading or heeling?
我套头还是脚
Whichever you can catch.
能套住哪个就哪个
There you go. There you go.
捉住了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy, you owe me a rope.
吉米 你欠我一根绳子
- Hey, where's my horse? - Halfway to Kentucky.
-我的马呢 -去肯塔基的路上了
One of these days we'll find one you don't fall off of.
我们得给你找一匹不会摔下来的马
Hey, can you guys walk a little slower?
你们能走慢点吗
Fuck you, Jimmy.
去你的 吉米
Yeah, fuck you, Jimmy.
对 去你的 吉米
Okay.
Can you feel that?
能感觉到吗
Okay, let me see you wiggle your toes.
动动你的脚趾
- Wiggle your toes. - I'm doing it.
-动动脚趾 -我在动了
Okay. Other foot.
好 换一只脚
Very good. Wiggle your toes for me.
很好 动动你的脚趾
Very good. Very good.
非常好
Okay, you know, we're gonna take you up to radiology.
好 我们要带你到放射科
When you get back, I'd like to see you eat something.
等你回来后 我希望你能吃点东西
Can you do that?
可以吗
- I'm not hungry. - I'd like to see you try.
-我不饿 -我希望你试一试
How serious is this?
有多严重
Well, she's through the worse.
最糟的她已经熬过了
Which is surprising. I wasn't optimistic at all.
现在已经很惊喜了 我本来一点也不乐观的
But I'm encouraged by the fact that she has speech.
但看见她现在能讲话给了我信心
She seems to be aware of her surroundings.
她似乎能意识到周遭环境
And she's got some feeling in her extremities,
四肢也有感觉
but I am concerned about the lack of motor skills.
不过我担心的是她现在没有运动能力
Those will come back, hopefully,
日后等有了知觉
when there is sensation present.
希望这些也能恢复
We'll watch for bleeds.
我们会关注是否出血
That's the most severe risk at the moment.
这是目前最大的风险
But a shower from the fire sprinklers is not gonna help.
但烟雾探测器喷水不会有任何帮助
No more sage, okay?
别点鼠尾草了 好吗
Worked, though, didn't it?
还是起了作用 不是吗
Why don't I take Tate back to the ranch?
要不我把泰特带回农场去
But I wanna stay with Mom.
我想和妈妈待在一起
- This is no place for a boy. - You gotta take him.
-小孩不能待在这 -你带他走
We're gonna send your mom to a CT scan, okay?
我们送你妈妈去做CT 好吗
Let's go.
走吧
Tate, you should come with me.
泰特 你跟我走
Love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
Help, please. Help us.
救命 救救我们
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
不是吧
- Help us, please. - No, I'll help you.
-救救我们 -我来救你们
Just give me a minute.
等我一会
You're in a real pickle. I ain't gonna lie to you.
不骗你们 你们现在真的很危险
How'd you get here?
你们怎么到这来了
Uh, we went for hike and we got lost
我们徒步旅行迷路了
and then a bear chased us and we jumped down here.
一头熊追着我们 然后我们跳下来了
Uh, it don't much matter now.
不用说了 没意义
Is that your boyfriend?
他是你男朋友吗
- Does he speak English? - No.
-他会说英文吗 -不会
- What's your name? - Kim.
-你叫什么 -金姆
All right, Kim, well, here's the deal.
好了 金姆 那就这样
I'm gonna drop this rope down to you.
我把绳子扔下来给你
Put it under your arms and I'll pull you up.
你把绳子套在腋下 我拉你上来
You catch it, you hear?
抓住了 听见没
- We put it around us both. - What? No.
-我把我们都套上 -什么 不
That's too heavy. I can't pull up both of you.
太重了 我拉不动你们两个
Listen to me.
听我说
Explain it to him that I can't fucking lift both of you!
跟他解释一下 我拉不动你们两个
No, no, no, no, no, no, hey.
不 不 不...
Hey, grab it with both hands.
双手抓住绳子
Listen to me. Grab it with both hands.
听我说 双手抓住绳子
It's tricky, Tom.
很棘手 汤姆
At a minimum, it's assault.
至少也得判个故意伤人
And if Monica...
如果莫妮卡
If Monica dies, it's involuntary manslaughter.
如果莫妮卡死了 就是过失杀人了
Now we're waiting to hear from Tribal General Council
现在我们等着部落总理事会
and the federal prosecutor to decide how they wanna charge.
和联邦检察院判定该如何判刑
Feds don't have jurisdiction on this.
联邦政府没有司法权
- Need to tell them that. - I will.
-你得跟他们说 -我会的
He showing any remorse?
他有表现出懊悔吗
Remorse is all he's showing.
他现在非常懊悔
- For her or himself? - A little bit of both.
-为她还是为自己 -两者都有一点
He's not a bad kid.
他不是个坏孩子
- He's just had a rough life. - Who hasn't?
-只是生活很不幸 -谁不是呢
Can I talk to him?
我能跟他聊聊吗
On the record or off?
记录在案还是私下的
There won't be any record of this.
不会被记录下来的
How's she doing?
她怎么样了
Hard to say.
很难说
Am I going to jail?
我要坐牢吗
I don't know.
不知道
I didn't mean to do it.
我不是故意的
That's the inmate's motto.
这句话是犯人的座右铭
How about you scream something else?
你还是喊点别的吧
You can't let killing her be your contribution to this life.
你不能让杀死她成为你这生的成就
Say that.
这么说
I won't let it.
不会的
If she dies, we gotta charge you.
如果她死了 我们要起诉你
No way around it.
没有回旋余地
But if she lives, you get one chance.
但如果她没死 你就还有一次机会
And it's your last chance.
也是你的最后一次机会
There's only two roads in this life.
你这辈子只有两条路
One's wide as a highway, full of choices.
一条是康庄大道 各种机遇抉择
The other one's pencil thin
另一条是独木桥
with only two directions.
只有两个方向
You're on the skinny road right now.
你现在进退两难
Be very careful where you put your feet.
注意自己的选择
What do you wanna do with him?
你打算怎样处置他
Let him go. For now.
让他走 不过是暂时的
This isn't what I expected, Mo.
这出乎我的预料 老莫
What did you expect?
你期望什么
Well, I had big ideas about how to elevate...
我之前对晋升有过想法
I thought it'd be easier.
我想这不难
That's what the last Chairman said.
上一任的主席就是这么说的
Sometimes I wonder if I'll make any difference at all.
有时我在想自己能否有所作为
He said that too.
他也是这么说的
Are you okay, Grandpa?
你还好吗 爷爷
Yeah.
还行
When's the last time you ate?
你上次吃饭是什么时候
I don't know.
不知道
What--what do you mean you don't know?
什么叫不知道
Well, let's fix that.
我们解决一下
Stay.
别乱跑
Stay here, grandson.
待在这别动 孙子
I need a complete portfolio
我要关于天堂谷资本开发
on Paradise Valley Development Holdings.
控股的所有文件
Everything.
所有的一切
Then bring my computer
然后带上我的电脑
and meet me at my father's ranch.
跟我在我父亲的农场碰面
Yes, in Montana.
对 在蒙大拿
Yes, it will be cold.
没错 会很冷
I don't know how cold.
我不知道有多冷
Pack like you're going skiing, Jason.
就像你要去滑雪一样 杰森
You'll be just fine.
不会冻着的
- Where's your brother? - Don't know. Not here.
-你哥呢 -不知道 不在这
What're you doing?
你在做什么
Being part of the solution, Daddy.
解决问题 老爸
Just like you asked.
就像你说的
I, uh...
I need you to watch Tate.
你帮我照看一下泰特
He's--he's in the other room.
他在另一间屋子
Babysitting is where I draw the line.
我可不当保姆
God damn it, Beth, I'm not...
该死 贝丝 我不
I'm not asking.
我不是在求你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
He's in the kitchen.
他在厨房
- Who are you? - I'm your aunt.
-你是谁 -我是你姑姑
Hungry?
饿吗
- Kind of. - What do you want?
-有点 -你想吃什么
- What can you make? - Cheese plate.
-你会做什么 -奶酪盘
All right, I got an idea.
好吧 我有个主意
You wanna go see what the cowboys are having for supper?
你想去看看牛仔们晚饭吃什么吗
Sure.
好啊
Where's Tate?
泰特在哪
He's at the ranch.
他在农场
- Where's my grandfather? - Right here, darling.
-我爷爷呢 -在这 亲爱的
There you are.
你在啊
Yes, ma'am, here I am.
对 女士 我就在这
Here, let's try to eat some more, okay?
给 试着吃点 好吗
Yay, more pudding.
又是布丁
It's okay.
没事的
Here you go.
给你
I don't understand why they feed you things in the hospital
为什么医院会给病人吃些
we won't let our son eat.
我们不让儿子吃的东西
Next thing you know, they'll be bringing me bacon.
接下来 就让我吃培根
Speaking of our son, where is he?
说到儿子 他在哪
He's at the ranch, baby.
他在农场 宝贝
It's very exciting to have you all here.
你们都能来真是太让人兴奋了
It's humbling that you would donate your time,
为了我信仰的事业 你们奉献了时间
your passion, to the causes I believe in.
和你们的热情 真是让我受宠若惊
That must mean that you believe in them too.
这说明你们有同样的信仰
I promise you this, no matter how hard you work,
我向你们保证 无论你们工作多么卖力
I'll work harder.
我都会更卖力
But the campaign is just the beginning.
但竞选只是一个开始
The real work starts after we've won
我们胜出之后 真正的工作才开始
and I'm your new Attorney General.
而我将是你们的新检察长
黄石牧场
Hey, Jamie. I need you.
杰米 我需要你
Give me a call when you get this, will you?
收到信息给我回电话 好吗
I'm sorry to bother you again, sir, but, uh,
抱歉又打扰你了 先生 但是
we need the sheriff out here.
我们需要警长到这里来一趟
So when you get this, give me a call, will you?
收到信息后 给我回个电话好吗
Ah, it hurts.
真疼
You gotta help me here. I'm...
帮帮我吧 我还
I'm not ready for this.
我还没准备好
God damn it, I got too much to do.
该死 我还有很多事要做
I'm gonna get some coffee.
我去弄些咖啡喝
You want some? - I'm all right.
-你要吗 -不用了
Okay.
好吧
Looks like you brought the music festival to me.
你把音乐节开到这来了