黄石 第一季 Yellowstone Season 1 第9集: 风满楼 The Unravelling Part 2

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 西部

导演: 泰勒·谢里丹

演员: 凯文·科斯特纳 / 卢克·葛莱姆斯 / 凯利·蕾莉 / 韦斯·本特利 / 科尔·豪瑟 / 凯尔西·周 / 杰佛逊·怀特 / 吉尔·伯明翰 / 伊恩·鲍汉 / 丹宁 理查兹 / 丹尼·赫斯顿 / 温迪·


台词
I can't tell anything from this.
从这个我什么也看不出来
Where were you standing?
你当时站在哪
I was standing right over there.
站在那边
- Any shell casings? - Looked, didn't find anything
-有弹壳吗 -找过了 什么都没找到
'cause I don't think he was standing there.
因为他根本不是站在那儿
Rip.
里普
Get my rifle.
把我的枪拿过来
Here you go.
- You were standing? - No, I was kneeling.
-你是站着的吗 -不 我是跪着的
- You sure you were here? - I'm sure, sir.
-你确定是这吗 -我很肯定 先生
Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me.
拿来
Just forgot you picked this up, sheriff?
警长 你忘记你捡到了弹壳吗
- That's evidence. - Where'd you find it?
-这可是证物 -你在哪找到的
This time no bullshit.
这次不许胡扯
Where he said.
就在他说的位置
Right where Rip said.
就是里普说的那个位置
Say it's about 15 yards.
差不多15码
- Pretty damn close. - Shit, close enough for me.
-真够近的 -对我来说够近了
That is self defense, sheriff.
警长 这个是自卫
I have no idea why...
我不明白的是
you'd want to go ahead and disguise that.
为什么你要掩盖这个真相
I forgot I picked it up, okay?
我忘了我捡了 行不行
- Jesus Christ. - Gentlemen.
-我的老天爷 -再见
Look at me.
看着我
- What the hell are you up to? - I ain't up to shit.
-你到底想干什么 -我屁都不想干
Now that shell casing may get him off
虽然现在鱼类及野生动物管理局
the hook with Fish and Wildlife
或许不会再追查他
but I just pulled two dead bodies out of that canyon
但我才从谷底捞出两具尸体
and I ain't taking your muscle's word
而且我才不相信你手下
about what happened.
所说的事发经过
Heard you got a membership at the sporting club.
听说你在运动俱乐部办了会员
How much that cost you on a sheriff's salary?
你警长的工资担得起吗
Yeah, well, it ain't cheap, John.
确实不便宜 约翰
I'm starting a list, Donnie.
我正在整理一个名单 唐尼
You just made your way on it.
你的名字已经上去了
The whole county's turning on me, Rip.
整个县都在跟我作对 里普
The whole fucking place.
都在跟我作对
黄石第一季 第九集[季终]
Who the fuck are you?
你是谁啊
Oh--I'm--
我是
Ah, clean your mouth for crying out loud.
把你的嘴弄干净
He's my assistant, Daddy.
爸 他是我的助理
Drink this.
把这个喝了
Walk it off. I need you focused.
透透气 我需要你保持清醒
Walk it off is a metaphor, Jason.
那是个比喻 杰森
Go inside, take a shower.
进房去 冲个澡
Don't see much focus in his future.
我觉得他这辈子也不会太清醒的
He'll be fine.
他没事的
Hangovers build character.
宿醉可以锻炼性格
We need a new attorney for the ranch.
我们得给农场找个新的律师
Why, what did Jamie do?
为什么 杰米做什么了
Chose himself.
他选择了自己
Well, that shouldn't surprise you.
也不奇怪
What are you gonna do about it?
你准备怎么办
I'm gonna take away the thing he left us for.
我要夺走他的目标
He's here.
他来了
- Governor. - John.
-州长 -约翰
John.
约翰
So how can we help you, John?
我们能为你做什么 约翰
Well, let me be real clear about it.
我把话挑明了吧
I want Jamie out of the race.
我想让杰米撤出竞选
Well, we're pretty far down the road on that.
我们已经走得太远了
His campaign has a lot of energy.
他的竞选很有能量
Things are different, John.
现在情况不同了 约翰
You know, the days of appointing politicians are over.
由你指定官员的时代已经过去了
That's ironic.
真是讽刺
I think I appointed both of you.
你们俩都是我指定的
I think the irony lies in what we're discussing next, John.
接下来要说的才讽刺呢 约翰
I really wish it hadn't come to this.
我多希望不用走到这一步
We need you to step down as livestock commissioner.
你要辞去牲畜委员会委员的职务
You violated federal law when you sent agents
你派人去保留区
onto the reservation.
已经违反了联邦法
That investigation is forthcoming.
相关的调查马上就会启动
We suspect it to be the start of many.
我们怀疑这仅仅是个开端
We also understand there are civil suits filed against you.
听说你还面临着民事诉讼
We heard that the EPA is investigating you
听说环保局也在调查你
for rerouting a river, John.
擅改河道的事 约翰
Heard from who?
从谁那儿听说的
I can't allow a public official under this much scrutiny
我不允许一个公职人员被这么多人盯着
to threaten the other offices in this state.
从而威胁到州里其他的部门
Mine included.
包括我自己的部门
There's a giant spotlight on you.
你在巨大的聚光灯下
You stepping down dims that light for all of us.
你辞职就能帮我们把这聚光灯灭了
And once you get these things behind you...
一旦你把这些麻烦都解决
we'll welcome you back.
我们会欢迎你回来的
You want me out of the office?
你们想让我辞职
Find someone who can beat me.
等你们找到能击败我的人再说吧
Well, that went well.
还真顺利
It went the way I thought it was gonna go.
结果如我所料
So... now we start looking.
现在我们就开始找人吧
Yeah. I really miss Boston.
我很怀念波士顿
Ugh, so do I.
我也是
Stop it.
快停下
No, don't touch him.
不 不要碰他
Help! I need help!
救命 救命
Officers!
警官
I never would have let you walk into a room like that, son.
我绝对不会允许你像我这样走进房间 儿子
You're gonna make a great politician.
你会是一个好政客的
What a waste.
可惜了
He's not the next generation of me, Lynelle.
他一点也不像我 莉奈儿
The only thing we have in common...
我们唯一的共同点
is our last name.
只有我们的姓
How come you can't rope like that when we're roping for money?
能赚钱的时候怎么没见你套得这么好
Then I'm thinking about the money not the fun.
那样的话我想的都是钱 而不是享乐
It's not supposed to be fun. It's fucking practice.
这也不是享乐 这是在练习
Walker. Jimmy.
沃克 吉米
Get your asses in there.
滚过来
On a scale of one to ten,
如果按一到十分
how bad's the luck from putting your hat on the bed?
把帽子放床上的霉运算几分
'Bout as bad as changing a horse's barn name.
差不多和给马改名字一样
Hey, what's this horse's name?
这匹马叫什么来着
Jimmy, you've been riding this god damn horse for a month
吉米 你已经骑了它一个月
and you still don't know his fucking name?
还不知道它叫什么吗
It's Ray.
它叫雷
- I thought you rode Ray. - Nah, I ride Owen.
-我以为你骑的那匹是雷 -我骑的是欧文
All right, well that's not quite the same as changing it.
这可不算给马改名字
Jimmy, I went to prison for seven years.
吉米 我在牢里待了七年
I say you're probably the dumbest motherfucker I've ever met.
你是我见过最大的傻逼
That's really saying something.
这真的能说明问题
- I got him. - Belly up, Jimmy.
-我抓到了 -悠着点 吉米
- I got... - Let go of the fucking rope!
-我抓到 -放开绳子
Let go of the rope!
快放开绳子
That's why we take care of our tack, Jimmy.
这就是我们为什么要保养马具 吉米
I put my hat on the bed. And I called Owen Ray.
我把帽子放床上了 还把欧文叫成了雷
Jimmy, you need to stop listening to those yahoos in the bunk house.
吉米 你不要再听那些打工仔瞎说了
There ain't no such thing as luck.
根本没有霉运这回事
But I sure believe in stupid,
但我相信这世上有傻冒
'cause you prove it every fucking day.
因为你每天都在证明这一点
Now get your stuff and let's go. Get up.
收拾东西走吧 起来
Where's my hat?
我帽子呢
We got people for that, sir.
你该让其他人来做 先生
Yeah.
I don't mind doing it.
我不介意动动手
It's a task I can complete and God knows I have...
这种事我还可以完成 天知道
precious few of those.
我能完成的事已经没多少了
There's a lot to fix here, Rip.
有好多事要处理 里普
You talking about subpoenas?
你是说传票的事吗
Those are a smokescreen, just can't figure out who's...
那些是烟雾弹 只是还没搞清
hiding behind them.
幕后黑手是谁
- You want me to look around? - Yeah.
-要我查一查吗 -好
I want you to start with Jenkins.
你从詹金斯开始查
How much time do you got left?
你还有多少时间
Don't know.
不知道
Well, what did the doctor say?
医生怎么说
Nah, I'm done with doctors.
我已经不看医生了
Okay. Well, I'm sorry to hear that, sir.
我很遗憾听到这个消息 先生
John.
叫约翰
I'm sorry, John.
我很遗憾 约翰
Yeah, I'm sorry--
我很遗憾
I'm sorry too.
我也很遗憾
It's at $9.
现在是九美元
Keep going. Wait for a down tick.
继续 等它下跌
You. What's your name?
你 你叫什么
- Jason. - Get out, Jason.
-杰森 -出去 杰森
Your firm have attorneys?
你公司有律师吗
A lot of them.
有很多
I want you to put the ranch in a trust.
把农场放入信托
Who do I list as beneficiary?
受益人写谁
Who do you think?
你觉得呢
You're the executor.
你是执行人
Don't ever sell it.
绝对不能卖掉它
Don't let Kayce sell it.
也不要让凯斯卖掉它
Give me your word.
向我保证
You have it.
我保证
Get Jamie off the payroll.
把杰米剔出名单
Oh, I know Grant Cole. He's a good man.
我认识格兰特·科尔 他人挺好
We need someone with relationships in Helena.
我们需要在海伦娜有人脉的人
Ah, shit.
I never thought this day would come, but here it is.
我从没想过这天会到来 可是它来了
You're going to rehab.
你要去戒毒所了
Look at those hips. Well done, Jamie.
瞧瞧这翘臀 干得好 杰米
Now all those strap on fantasies can come true.
那些捆绑幻想现在都可以实现了
He's all yours.
他是你的了
And when his little chicken heart lets you down...
当这个胆小鬼让你失望的时候
you keep him.
你得留着他
He won't let me down.
他不会让我失望的
We're doing a little restructuring.
我们要重组一下
You've been replaced as chief counsel.
你不再担任首席律师了
- By who? - By me.
-谁接替我 -我
You're not an attorney.
你又不是律师
Well, I have power of attorney.
我是代理人
It's sort of the same thing.
差不多意思
You can't defend him in court without a license.
你没有执照就不能在法庭为他辩护
You know you have to pass the bar to get a license.
你知道要通过律师资格考试才能拿到执照吧
You passed it. How hard can it be?
你都过了 能有多难
I'm gonna need your credit card,
给我你的信用卡
your bank card, and the keys to your truck.
银行卡和车钥匙
I spent my whole life fighting for this family
我一生都在为这个家庭而奋斗
and now I'm just not a part of it?
现在就把我这么赶出去吗
Can't unmake family, Jamie,
家庭无法拆散 杰米
but you can take their gold card.
但可以拿走他的金卡
You'll be fine.
没事的
Bubble butt looks like she comes from money.
翘臀小姐看起来是个富婆
This...
is the best thing that's ever happened to you.
是你遇到过的最好的事
Come on.
给我
One.
Two.
Car.
May I?
可以吗
Well, I guess I'll just pick up another one at a yard sale
我过几个月到庭院旧货出售
in a few months for a quarter.
花两毛五再买一个吧
This doesn't change a thing.
这并没有改变什么
It changes everything.
改变了一切
Okay, you have a lot of feelings running through you.
你现在情绪很复杂
Let them. Just let them.
别压抑它们
You wanna know...
你想知道
how I feel?
我现在的感觉吗
I feel free.
我感觉自由了
Hey, want something to drink?
想喝点什么
Yeah, water.
来点水
- We got a two drink minimum. - A bottle of water.
-这里低消两杯饮品 -一瓶水
Go on. Leave me alone.
走开 别烦我
How would you like to make $1,000?
想不想挣一千块钱
I don't do that anymore.
我已经不干了
No, no, no. It's not that kind of thing.
不不不 不是那种生意
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
What kind of help?
帮什么忙
Well, the kind that pays.
有钱赚的
Look, it ain't dangerous and it ain't illegal.
既不危险 也不违法
Why can't I have a real job?
为什么不能给我一份真正的工作
Why does this always have to be the conversation with you?
为什么总是要和你聊这个
You need help with horses. You need help with tack.
你需要有人帮你照顾马 帮你弄马具
I can do that. Hell, I'm doing it right now.
我都能做 我现在就能开始干
How are you gonna help me with horses?
你准备怎么帮我照顾马
I break colts.
我能驯小公马
Oh, you break colts?
你会驯小公马
I bet I could outride every hand on the Yellowstone.
我打赌我比黄石所有牧场工人都骑得好
Ridings on the hips. You know better hips?
用屁股骑 谁的臀比得上我
Avery, I can't have you in a bunk house
艾弗丽 我不能让你和一群
with a bunch of lonely cow punchers.
寂寞的混蛋一起住在工棚
It's not a place for a woman.
那里不适合女人
Don't worry about me, Rip.
不用担心我 里普
I fight off men for a living.
我以抵抗男人为生
If one of those cowboys gets randy, i'll break his fucking jaw.
如果有牛仔动手动脚 我就打碎他的下巴
I'll be back.
马上回来
Champagne?
要香槟吗
Day worker?
临时工
Tough time of year for that.
现在是淡季啊
Round ups done and...
赶牛结束了
cabins a ways off.
造木屋还早着
To help bridge the gap.
帮你补贴点吧
I don't need your fucking money.
我不需要你的钱
You know what a tie is, don't you?
你知道领带是什么吧
It's the leash your master cut...
是你的主人切断的绳索
'cause he know you ain't going nowhere.
因为他知道你跑不了
What did that guy say to you?
那个人和你说什么了
Nothing.
没什么
Um, what's the matter, Miss Kendall?
什么事 肯德尔小姐
My last name is Nguyen.
我姓阮
Sarah Nguyen, you should look it up.
莎拉·阮 你应该查查
莎拉·阮 美国记者与作家《纽约》杂志政治记者
Here's what I've learned in the last few weeks.
过去几周我了解到
You're a good man. Your father is not.
你是个好人 你父亲不是
Soon the entire country will know what I know.
很快全国人民都会知道
The question I have to ask you is...
我想问你的是
do you want to be a subject of this article or a source?
你想成为这篇文章的主角还是消息来源
That sounds like blackmail.
听着像敲诈
Blackmail requires me asking you for something in return.
如果是敲诈 我会向你索要回报
I'm just asking for the truth.
我只想要真相
Which is an elusive thing out west, I'm learning.
而我发现 真相在西部难以捉摸
Can I talk to you alone?
我能单独和你谈谈吗
Uh, yeah. Give us a second.
请稍等一下
I fucking knew it.
我就知道
I need to know everything your father's done
我需要知道你父亲做的一切
and everything you've helped him do.
以及所有你帮他干的事情
He's no saint but does he bend the law?
他不是圣人 他会违法吗
- Yes, he bends the law. - I'm not talking...
-偶尔会 -我不是指
about bending it.
违法的事情
What is she going to find when she starts digging?
如果她要深究会发现什么
Depends on how deep she digs.
要看她挖得有多深了
That is the end of your career in there...
如果这事我们不处理得当
if we don't play this perfectly.
你的政治生涯就结束了
What are you proposing?
你有什么建议
We do a story that focuses on Jamie
我们写一篇关于杰米的文章
as a new kind of politician.
着重于新型政治家
The kind that seeks out corruption.
敢于反腐败的那种
And there's no greater source of corruption than your father.
没有比你父亲更腐败的人了
New Montana versus old Montana?
新旧蒙大拿对比吗
- That the focus of the piece? - Something like that.
-这是文章主题吗 -差不多
I think you'll be a good attorney general, Jamie.
我认为你会是个出色的检察长 杰米
And I don't think you can win this without me.
但没有我 你无法当选
- He's running unopposed. - Really?
-他的竞选没有任何阻碍 -是吗
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
- Car wreck. - Fell down.
-车祸 -摔伤
Yeah.
是啊
You're not running unopposed.
你的竞选之路没那么容易
You can't win without me.
没有我 你无法当选
I don't think your father will let you.
我不认为你的父亲会允许
So we're committing to 400 rooms in the hotel?
所以我们要建四百个房间的酒店
Yeah.
没错
I'd like to survey the build site from the air as soon as possible.
我想尽快从空中实地考察一下建筑点
I'll arrange a plane.
我去安排飞机
I see good things in our future, Dan.
我们前途光明 丹
With us working together...
我们的通力合作
John Dutton doesn't stand a chance.
让约翰·达顿毫无胜算
Well, wait till you see the blueprints for the castle I'll build.
等着看我要建的城堡蓝图吧
Right where his fucking house is.
就在他家的地盘上
This one here from wildlife defense...
对付这个野生动物辩护人
is gonna require a litigator who specializes in environmental law.
需要找一个精通环境法的律师
We need to find an attorney who does everything.
我们需要一个精通万事的律师
They don't exist, Dad.
这不可能 爸
One thing I'll say about Jamie...
杰米有点我要承认
his melon head comes with a lot of information.
他的小脑袋里存着很多知识
- Can it wait? - No, it can't wait.
-这事能等吗 -不 等不了
Sir.
先生
Give us a minute, Beth.
给我们点时间 贝丝
You ought to listen to this.
你该听听这个
They're building a casino...
他们要建一座赌场
With a 400 room hotel
和四百间房的酒店
with a housing development around it.
周围还要开发住宅
Right up against your fence.
就在你围栏的边上
Rainwater and Jenkins are working together?
雷恩沃特和詹金斯合伙了
When I'm gone, they will gobble this place up.
等我死了 他们会吞食这片地
Rainwater will annex that land into the reservation.
雷恩沃特会把这块地纳入保留地
I don't have a child who could fight for this.
但我还没有一个孩子准备好打这场战
I'm running out of time, Rip, and they aren't ready.
我快没时间了 里普 他们还没准备好
My children aren't ready to protect this place.
我的孩子们还没能力保护这个地方
What do you want me to do?
你希望我怎么做
These problems have to go away before I do.
在我死前解决这些问题
Well, how far away do you want them to go?
想解决得有多彻底
When they go away they never come back.
一劳永逸
Ever.
彻底解决
What was that about?
怎么回事
Hey, what was that about?
怎么回事
It's not my place to tell you.
不该由我告诉你
I can't help him if I don't know.
如果我不知情 没法帮助爸
You can't help him with this.
这事你帮不了
I'm trying to get a handle on all these messes.
我正努力地解决所有问题
Okay, so just don't do anything reckless.
行 别做任何轻率的决定
That's good advice. Maybe you ought to take it yourself.
好主意 不如你自己先实践
Men are such fucking children.
男人真是幼稚
I thought I made it clear.
我以为我说明白了
This...
咱俩
it was never exclusive.
不是彼此唯一的伴侣
Beth, I don't care who you fuck.
贝丝 我不在乎你和谁上床
I care about you.
我在乎你
And I thought we knew each other better than that.
我还以为我们了解彼此
If you have three tens we're fist fighting.
如果你有三张十 我们就打拳吧
Actually I do.
我还真有
- Yes, yes. - We all know I do.
-是啊 -我们都知道我有
Here's the river.
河牌圈了[摊牌以前的押注圈]
Did you get it?
你摸到了吗
Is that your poker face, Jimmy?
这是你的扑克脸吗 吉米
'Cause you look like you got to take a shit.
你看上去要拉屎
I don't think your bad luck's run out yet.
我不认为你交到好运了
I'm all in.
全押
Ooh, I think you're bluffing but I'm too broke
我觉得你在虚张声势 但我破产了
to take that chance.
玩不起
This ain't Go Fish, Jimmy.
可别逞强 吉米
I'm all in too.
我也全押
- Turn them over, boys. - What do we got?
-翻牌吧 伙计们 -你有什么
Flush.
同花
Looks like the bad luck's done with you, Jimmy.
看来你终于交了好运 吉米
Hey, boys.
伙计们
This here is Avery. She's the new groomer.
这是艾弗丽 新来的饲养员
You treat her like a cowboy.
像牛仔一样待她
You understand what I mean?
明白我的意思吧
Which bunk's free?
哪张床有空
Back on the left.
左边里面
Didn't you used to be at the--
你不是之前在
Yep. Where's the pisser?
是的 厕所在哪
- Shower that way too? - Unless somebody moved it.
-浴室也是吗 -除非被人搬走了
Well...
好吧
might as well get this over with.
也没必要磨磨蹭蹭的
I don't know why you're all so nervous.
你们紧张什么
I had my ass in every face in this room.
这房里谁没见过我的臀呢
For the record...
听好了
If I wake up in the middle of the night
如果我半夜醒来
to one of you assholes standing over me beating your root...
发现哪个混蛋站在我旁边打飞机
I'll cut it off.
我就把你阉了
Give me 15 then deal me in, would you?
等我15分钟 然后给我发牌吧
God, this is not a test I was expecting.
天 我没想过会接受这种考验
Where you going?
你去哪
I've worked for some strange outfits in my day.
我在千奇百怪的地方打过工
This place beats them all.
就属这里最奇葩
There's something evil about this place.
这地方有一股邪恶
You feel that?
你感受到了吗
It's like this land...
仿佛这片土地
it don't want us here.
不欢迎我们
And here we are.
我们却赖着不走
I felt that way my whole life.
我一直这么觉得
Ain't a very good feeling.
这种感受不是很好
No.
I'd like to quit.
我不想干了
They won't let me.
但他们不让我走
I don't know how to get away from this place.
我不知道该怎么离开这地方
I hate to tell you this...
很遗憾地告诉你
but you ain't going nowhere.
你哪也去不了了
Is that right?
是吗
Where's your fucking brand?
那你的烙印在哪
Mine's on the inside.
我的在心里
I'm stuck here too.
我也困在这了
Let's go.
下车
Pack of wild dogs, your crew.
你的手下全是一群疯狗啊
What happened?
怎么了
Drifter pulled a knife on him.
有流浪汉拿刀威胁他
Your boy took it too far. He took it way too far.
你儿子反应过度了 出手太重了
But I ain't pressing charges against a veteran.
但我是不会起诉退伍军人的
And I don't mind the message this sends to drifters.
我不介意给那些流浪汉一个教训
This don't change things with your wrangler.
但你的牛仔还是得注意分寸
Dan Jenkins is not the future of this valley, Donnie,
丹·詹金斯不是这座山谷的未来 唐尼
and you know it.
你心知肚明
I wish I could snap my fingers, John,
我也希望我能像变魔法一样
and make all these pirates go away but we can't.
让这些海盗消失 但我们没办法
Yes, we can.
我们可以的
You just don't have the stomach for it and that's a shame...
只可惜你没这个胆量
'cause I remember a time when you did.
我记得你以前没这么胆小
Stomach ain't got nothing to do with it.
和胆量无关
Sit down.
坐吧
You win.
你赢了
I'm not trying to win anything, I'm just...
我没打算跟你较量什么
just trying to preserve. Just trying--
我只是想维持家业 只想...
you know, I'm trying to leave you something that...
为你保留一些
you can leave your son one day.
往后你能留给你儿子的
It feels like that's all I ever say, I just can't--
我一直以来都这个想法 只是
I can't get any of you to hear it.
你们从来不听
I hear it.
我听见了
I'd like to come home.
我想回家
If you'll have me.
如果你愿意的话
Just give me, um...
给我...
just give me a couple days. I can move into the...
给我几天时间 我搬去
guest house. You and Monica take my--
客房 你和莫妮卡住我的...
She left me.
她离开我了
Cowboys stay in the bunkhouse.
牛仔就睡工棚吧
I don't need another cowboy, Kayce.
我们不缺牛仔 凯斯
The only thing I got left...
我唯一所剩的
is to make a future for my son.
就是给我儿子一个未来
This is the only thing I got to give him.
这是我唯一能给他的
I know what you need.
我知道你需要什么
All right, all right, whose turn?
好了 该谁下注
Let's go, let's go. Whose turn is it?
快点 轮到谁了
Pretty sure it's your turn like always.
肯定是轮到你了
It's my turn? All right,
是我吗 好吧
just give me a second. Give me a second.
给我点时间 等一下
Hey, you ride your own horse, cowboy.
管好你们自己的事 牛仔
I'll ride mine. All right, I'm--one, two--
别管我的 好吧 一 二
You're bleeding me dry here and somehow I kind of like it.
你们要把我榨干了 但我有点享受
- All right, um-- - I'm in.
-好吧 -我跟
- Everybody's out. - Okay, great.
-都下好了 -很好
- Oh, God. - I got the Jackson Five.
-天啊 -我有J和5
Take that, bitches.
接招吧 婊子们
- Again? - She cheated.
-又赢了 -她藏牌
She doesn't even have sleeves.
她连袖子都没有
Get me a beer. Get me a beer.
给我个啤酒
Yeah, grab me one too please.
给我也拿一瓶
- Jesus Christ. - All right, settle down.
-我的天 -够了 冷静点
- Okay. - Somebody point me to an empty bunk.
-好 -哪一张是空床
Top, back left.
后面左边的上层
Don't put your hat on the bed.
别把帽子放床上
I don't believe in that shit.
我不信这破玩意
Nobody told me that was an option.
没人跟我说有这选项啊
It's not.
并没有
All right, come on. Let's play again.
继续玩吧
- You, big talker. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-你 侃爷 -嗯嗯
It's your deal. Let's deal it.
你坐庄 来吧
I could use a small but tasteful loan.
我想借点小钱
Yeah, here. Just help collect.
给 帮忙收钱
All right, big talker.
好 侃爷
Who would like to give me a small loan?
谁借我点小钱
I just did. Someone just give him $1.
我借了 借他一块钱吧
Easy.
慢点
Come on. There you go.
好了
- Okay? - Yeah.
-可以吗 -嗯
- Okay. - Sorry I'm slow.
-好 -我太慢了
That's okay. Little bitty steps.
没事 慢点来
How long are we staying here?
我们要待多久
Till she can take care of herself.
等她可以自理
What else you wanna know?
还有问题吗
Okay. You okay?
好 可以吗
- Thanks, Grandpa. - All right.
-谢谢爷爷 -嗯
Look who's home, momma.
看看谁回家了 妈妈
Let me know when you want to come inside.
想进屋就跟我说
I'm--I'm ready to go inside.
我想进屋了
I'm ready to go inside now.
我想进屋了
Oh, God.
天啊
What have I done?
我都干了什么
Whenever you're ready.
准备好就可以开始
I realized something last night.
昨晚我意识到一件事
The only way to protect my father's legacy...
只有毁了我父亲
is to destroy the man.
才能保护他的遗产
I didn't think it was gonna be this hard.
没想到会这么难
Take your time.
慢慢来
Okay.
I'm ready.
我准备好了
You guys are fucking idiots.
你们这群蠢货
You'll rot in prison for this the rest of your fucking lives.
你们等着坐穿牢底吧
No, no, no. It happens all the time.
不不不 这事很普遍
The lost souls they come out here into the forest and...
迷失自我的人走进森林
They can't bear to live another day.
活不下去了
So they decide to end it all.
决定自我了结
It's really toughest on the kids, you know?
孩子是最可怜的
They never understand why.
他们想不明白
Fuck you.
滚你妈的
Don't you look at me you piece of shit.
别看我 你个垃圾
You look at him.
看他
He has to understand what he's up against.
让他知道他面对的是哪种人
That semi that ran into Mr. Dutton's truck...
跟达顿先生卡车相撞的半挂车
Was that an accident?
是个意外吗
It was a convenient opportunity.
那是个好机会 很方便
Well, it ain't so fucking convenient now, is it?
现在不方便了吧
I want you to tell him about the land.
跟他说说土地的事
Tell him how you get it. Go on.
告诉他你准备怎么拿地 说
We'll inflate the land prices.
我们会哄抬地价
Run up the property tax.
让房产税提高
And price people out.
人们付不起 就会搬走
You know how much the Yellowstone is worth?
你知道黄石值多少钱吗
You think I'm gonna be the last person
你以为只有我
who's gonna wanna take it?
想要吗
Now your father, he has two choices.
现在你父亲有两个选择
Either to sell it...
要不卖掉
Or to lose it.
要不输掉
And that's the fucking truth.
这就是事实
Now you know, Kayce.
现在你知道了 凯斯
Jimmy, go on and cut him down.
吉米 把他放下来
Fuck you guys. Fuck you.
去你妈的 傻逼
Fucking idiots.
蠢逼
Let him hang.
吊着他
You should buy a smaller table, Dad.
你该买张小桌子 爸
I remember a time when...
我记得原来
Every seat at this table was filled.
这桌子能坐满的
No, you don't, Dad.
并没有 爸
That's not a memory.
你记错了
That's a dream.
那是梦想
I thought you said Kayce came home?
你说凯斯回来了
He did.
是的
Where is he?
他人呢
He's learning.
他在学习
It doesn't matter how many...
桌旁坐多少人
people sit at the table, honey.
并不重要 宝贝
What matters is they have a place to sit.
只要他们有地方坐就好
The table's the only thing that matters.
桌子才重要
I need you to understand that.
你得明白这点
I'm not doing this for a table.
我做的一切不是为了桌子
I'm doing this for you.
是为了你
And when you're gone...
等你走了
I'll sell the table first.
我就把桌子卖了
Well...
好吧
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
I sure hope not.
希望如此