Beautiful morning, isn't it?
美好的清晨 不是吗
It's a shame you have to work, huh? Yeah.
真可惜你还得工作 是啊
Anyway, I'd like a large sausage and pepperoni-
反正 我想要个大香肠和意大利辣肠
It's my stuff, okay?
那是我的东西好吗
Just keep your hands off my stuff!
别碰我的东西
I didn't put my hands on your stuff.
我没碰你的东西
Hey! Just a second, Derek.
嘿 稍等一下 德里克
What is the problem?
怎么回事儿
- Alex read my journal. - I did not!
-艾丽克斯偷看了我的日记 -我没有
Why would I even want to read your stupid journal?
我为什么要偷看你那愚蠢的日记
Because it contains the details of a life,
因为那详细记述了丰富多彩的美好生活
and you don't have one!
是你从来不曾享受过的
Alex, don't read Haley's journal.
艾丽克斯 别偷看海莉的日记
Sorry. My daughters.
抱歉 是我的女儿们
- Oh. What grade are you in? - Phil!
-噢 读几年级了 -菲尔
Oh, that's my wife, Claire.
哦 是我老婆 克莱尔
Luke was using my computer for this.
卢克竟然用我的电脑看这种东西
I'm gonna have to, uh, call you back.
我先挂了 有空再打给你
He told me he needed it to do homework,
他说要用电脑做家庭作业
and then I find this, a-a picture...
然后我发现这个 一张图片
of a topless woman,
上面是个裸着上身的女人
with the biggest boobs I have ever seen, driving a tractor.
胸部是我见过最大的 而且在开着拖拉机
Okay. Um- Uh, first of all,
好吧 首先
- that's a combine, not a tractor. - Phil!
-那是台联合收割机 不是拖拉机 -菲尔
Phil! It is smut,
菲尔 那是淫秽内容
and our 10-year-old is looking at smut!
我们10岁大的儿子在看淫秽内容
- It's disgusting! - Completely unacceptable.
-太恶心了 -完全无法接受
Here's the thing. That was my picture.
事情是这样的 那是我的图片
Well, not really mine.
其实也不是我的
There's this guy at work who sends out these links.
只是一个同事发给我的一个链接
Doesn't matter who.
是谁不重要
He sent out another one
他还发了另外一张
of the same woman dressed as a battleship.
是那同一个女人打扮得像个战舰
You know, the- You get- Yeah.
就是 那个部位...
And then one of the Transformers- And then it-
然后又打扮得像变形金刚 就是...
Anyway, I had every intention of telling Claire.
总之 我很想如实向克莱尔坦白
I just wanted her to calm down first.
我只是想让她先冷静下来
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm going to pick up Luke from his sleepover.
我要去把卢克从同学家接回来
We need to talk to him about this now.
我们必须现在就跟他谈谈
Claire, this is a very delicate situation.
克莱尔 此事切不可鲁莽
If we don't handle it right,
如果我们处理不当
Luke might end up having an unhealthy attitude about sex...
卢克可能会对性产生不健康的观点
We'll talk about it when he gets home.
我们要等他回来再跟他谈
But I am telling him
但是我要告诉他
that every time he looks at porn, God kills a puppy.
他每看一次色情图片 上帝就会弄死一只狗
Maybe I should be the one to talk to him.
或许该由我去跟他谈
I am a very lucky woman.
我是个非常幸运的女人
I have a wonderful family,
我有个幸福的家庭
There's nothing that I would change.
简直没有我想改变的地方
I hate the dog butler.
我恨死那个狗管家了
I keep forgetting it's there. And every time it happens,
我总忘记它的存在 每次迎面撞上
it scares me all over again.
都把我吓得半死
Sometimes, at night,
有时候深更半夜的
I think it's the devil.
我觉得那就是魔鬼
Barkley? He's hilarious.
巴克利 他超好笑的
I was in Vegas last month and I was winning.
我上个月去维加斯 赢了不少钱
And I thought, I could do the usual,
然后我就想 我可以像往常那样
be a chump, give the money back to the casino,
当个笨蛋 再把钱吐回给赌场
or I could do something smart
或者我可以做点明智的事
and buy something for myself at the casino store.
在赌场商店为我自己买点东西
He's already a family favorite.
他已经是全家人的最爱了
Rub his chin, a little under there. He likes that.
抚摸他的下巴 再往下一点 他喜欢那样
There you go. Beautiful. There you go.
好了 超帅的 太上镜了
He's a dog and a butler. I mean, who couldn't love him?
他是条狗 也是个管家 谁会不爱他
- Okay, ready to go. - Make sure you pee first.
-好了 可以走了 -你先尿一泡吧
What am I, seven years old?
怎么 当我是7岁小孩吗
No. You do not want to go during the show.
不 你在演出中途去厕所会被鄙视的
The marionettes stop what they're doing,
那些木偶会停下动作
march to the edge of the stage and point at you.
行进到舞台边缘 然后指着你
- Okay, that sounds terrifying. - No, it's really funny.
-好吧 听着好吓人 -其实很搞笑
Oh, one of my favorite childhood memories
我最美好的童年记忆之一
was attending the Moscow Marionette Theater.
就是去看莫斯科木偶戏剧团的演出
I grew up one mile away from Missouri's largest waterslide.
我老家离密苏里最大的水上滑道只有1英里远
And third largest in the country.
那是全国第三大的
Oh, really, Cam. You never mentioned that before.
是吗 小卡 以前从没听你提过呢
- You feel like- - Feel like a torpedo.
-你会感觉 -感觉像鱼雷一样
Hey, Cam, does the gardener usually work on Saturdays?
嘿 小卡 我们家园丁通常周六来工作吗
I don't know. He comes when we need him.
我不知道 我们需要他时 他就会过来
He's like Batman but straight.
他就像是蝙蝠侠 不过是直男
Oh, yeah. We should probably go out the back, huh?
是啊 我们或许 该从后门出去
He's clearly in pain.
他显然处于痛苦中
How can you just turn your back on a friend like that?
你怎能如此冷漠对待一位朋友呢
A friend? Really? What's his name?
朋友 是吗 他叫什么名字
You made that up. You were gonna say "Caesar Salad."
你瞎编的吧 你准备说"凯撒沙拉"的
- Was not. - Cam. Come on. Really?
-才不是呢 -小卡 别 不是吧你
All right, don't worry, Lily.
好吧 别担心 莉莉
I'm sure we'll get to the show on time.
我保证我们会准时去看木偶秀的
I'm sure Dad is just gonna go out
我确定爸爸只是出去
and give an encouraging word to the gardener,
安慰一下那个园丁
hopefully mention the snail problem,
希望顺便提一下蜗牛泛滥的问题
and then we are gonna be on- - No.
然后我们就...不
No, no. Cam, no-
不 小卡 不要啊
- Hello. - I don't think he speaks English.
-你好呀 -他应该不会说英语
Okay, this might be a good time to mention to you...
好吧 那我正好不用顾忌地告诉你
that the marionettes are not kind to latecomers.
那些木偶们对迟到者可不友善
They bend over and show their bloomers.
他们会弯下腰 露出灯笼裤以示嘲弄
Okay, I speak a little Spanish. Seor-
听着 我会说一点西班牙语 先生
I just asked him if he wanted to have a glass of water...
我刚问他要不要喝杯水
and sit down for a minute,
然后坐下休息一会儿
like any kind person would.
任何有善心的人都会这么做的
Okay, I checked the rest of the computers in the house.
好吧 我查看了家里的其他电脑
I didn't find any more porn.
没发现更多的色情内容
That was hardly porn.
那根本算不上色情
It was a topless woman on a tractor.
只是个没穿上衣的女人坐在拖拉机上
You know what they call that in Europe? A cereal commercial.
你知道那在欧洲叫什么吗 谷物广告
- I should go talk to him. - Honey,
-我要去找他谈谈 -亲爱的
honey, honey. I got this. I got this.
亲爱的 交给我吧 交给我吧
No, no, no, no. I got this. I got this.
不不不 交给我吧 让我来吧
I was his age once.
我也曾经历他这样的年纪
Breasts are like these scary, mystical things...
乳房就像是可怕而又神秘的东西
that he's drawn to like Frodo to Mordor.
他被诱惑了 就像弗罗多被魔多诱惑一样
- Okay, I'm definitely going- - No, no, no, no, no.
-看来我是非去不可了 -不不不
Boys don't want their moms talking to 'em about sex...
男孩子们不希望妈妈和他们谈论性
any more than girls want their dads talking to 'em about periods,
就像女孩们不希望父亲和她们谈月经
bras and girdles and all that stuff.
胸罩 紧身褡之类的
You do know that women stopped wearing girdles, like, 30 years ago?
你知道女人30年前就不穿紧身褡了吧
Honey, I know, I know.
亲爱的 我知道 我知道
That-That-That is exactly the kind of sexual revolution...
那是一场性革命
that our son is going through right now.
跟我们家儿子正经历的情况是一样的
So, just- Let's just- just trust it.
所以 你要对我有信心
Fix that step. Just know,
记得修楼梯 你要知道
I will handle this, okay?
我会处理好的 好吗
do you have any idea why Barkley was in the guest room?
你知道巴克利为什么跑到客房去了吗
I was just doing a little redecorating.
我只是对家里翻新装饰
Sometimes it's good to move things around
有时候把东西挪动一下挺好的
just to see how they look.
可能会试出新感觉
Yeah, but the guest room? That's crazy.
是啊 但放在客房里 也太疯狂了吧
He's not a guest. He works for us.
他不是客人 他是为我们工作的
Hey, give me a hand here, will you?
嘿 帮我个忙 可以吗
I think his jacket shifted while I was moving him.
我把他移下来时 似乎把他的衣服扯歪了
We can't have you untucked, our little butler.
我们不能让你衣衫不整呀 小管家
That doesn't make any sense, does it, boy?
那也太不成体统了 是吧
What was that? Is he all right?
怎么了 没伤着他吧
Ay, no. My bracelet got
没 我的手镯似乎
- caught a little bit here. - Well, don't panic.
-卡在这里了 -别慌
- I'm not panicking. - All right, try to relax.
-我没慌 -很好 试着放松
Let me take a better look. Come here, boy.
让我好好看看 来 宝贝
- Luke? - Hey, Dad.
-卢克 -嘿 老爸
Hey, buddy. Um, look.
嘿 小老弟 听着
You and I need to have a little talk.
我们得小小地谈一下
- About what? - Well, it's about computer stuff.
-关于什么 -关于 电脑方面的
How do you make sure you've deleted something after you read it?
你如何确保看过某东西之后 删除浏览痕迹
Sorry, Jay. It was an accident.
抱歉 杰 纯属意外
You know, I'm beginning to think you don't like Barkley that much.
我现在觉得你不怎么喜欢巴克利
I mean, first you hide him in the guest room, and now this.
你先是把他藏在客房 现在又来这么一出
It's ridiculous. I didn't mean to hurt it.
太荒谬了 我根本不是有意伤害它的
First of all, let's cut the "It"s. He is a he.
首先 请别再用"它"了 是"他"
And you can pretend to be innocent all you want,
你可以继续堂而皇之地装无辜
but action speaks louder than words.
但事实胜于雄辩
Yeah. They can be very revealing.
是啊 事实可以反映很多事
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
Nothing. But you have to admit
没什么 但你必须承认
that the dog butler is a little ridiculous.
狗头管家有点可笑
You know what else I think is ridiculous?
你知道我觉得什么很可笑吗
That mountain of pillows you have on our bed.
你在我们床上堆起来的枕头山
I feel like I'm working on a loading dock
我觉得我就像个码头工人
just trying to get under the covers.
辛辛苦苦就为了能钻进被子底下
- They're pretty. - They're a damn nuisance.
-那很漂亮 -那很令人讨厌
Okay, forgive me for trying to make our home beautiful.
好吧 原谅我想要让我们家显得漂亮
You know, if I can put up with those,
如果我可以忍受那些枕头
you can put up with a piece of art.
你也该忍受一件艺术作品
This is not art. This is an unholy mix between man and beast.
这才不是艺术 只是人与兽的邪恶组合
But, fine, if you love it so much, put it wherever you want.
行 如果你那么爱它 随你放哪儿吧
Thank you. Where you going? To get some more pillows?
谢谢 你要去哪儿 去买更多的枕头吗
No, don't worry. It'll be a long
不 别担心 很长时间内
time before I bother you again with my pillows.
我的枕头都不会去烦你了
Why is Dad in Luke's room with the door closed?
为什么爸爸在卢克的房间 还把门关着
They are having a little talk.
他们要稍微谈谈
Is Luke being punished?
卢克被惩罚了吗
Is that just your favorite thing,
那是你最爱的事吗
when your brother or sister gets into trouble?
就是你姐姐或弟弟惹麻烦了
My favorite is when they're both in trouble.
我最爱的是他们都惹麻烦了
Did he cheat on a test? He's a cheater.
他是不是考试作弊了 他是个作弊狂
He did not cheat on a test.
他没有考试作弊
- Did he lie? He lies all the time. - Alex.
-他撒谎了吗 他整天撒谎 -艾丽克斯
- Alex. - Sorry. I'm just worried about Luke.
-艾丽克斯 -抱歉 我只是担心卢克
A lot of parents are hitting again.
很多家长又开始打小孩了
I appreciate your concern,
多谢你的关心
but your father has it under control.
但你爸爸控制的很好
Flincher! Free slap. Bring it up.
缩手了 让我打 快伸出来
- Can I be on the bottom now? - Yep.
-可以换我把手放下面吗 -好的
Well, he was really embarrassed,
他觉得非常尴尬
but everything's- everything's fine now.
但现在 一切都没事了
- What'd you say? - Well, you know,
-你怎么教育他的 -那个 其实
I kinda promised him we'd keep everything between us.
我向他保证 谈话内容绝对不外泄
he'd be mortified if you brought it up with him... ever.
你永远都不能向他提起此事 否则他会觉得受辱
- Oh, God, really? - Yeah.
-天啊 真的吗 -是啊
That actually makes me feel kinda bad.
那真让我觉得有点愧疚呢
Well, you're probably just feeling a little tense from all this.
你可能只是因为这事儿搞的有点紧张过度
You know what might help the situation?
你知道什么有助于缓解紧张吗
Really? Right now?
不是吧你 大白天的
I meant going out for a few pizzas.
我的意思是出去吃点匹萨
Where's your mind?
你想哪儿去了
I guess I live in a house full of sex maniacs.
我们家色情狂还真多呢
We can't help you if you won't come out.
你不出来 我们怎么能帮到你呢
- What'd he say? - Something "House" Something.
-他说什么 -什么房子什么的
Come on. The show starts in a half hour,
拜托 演出半小时后就开始了
and we still have to pick up Manny.
我们还得去接曼尼
Can we just- Come on. Move this thing along!
我们就...快 不理这事儿了
Okay, this man is in crisis.
好吧 这男人现在陷入了危机
He could have a family health issue
他的家人可能出现了健康问题
or a personal health issue or a financial matter.
或是他个人有健康问题 或是经济困难
Stop. You're getting all this from "Something house something"?
停 你从一句"房子什么的"就推断出这么多吗
Let's just call Gloria and have her deal with it, okay?
我们打电话让歌洛莉亚来处理它吧
"Lt" Is a human being, Mitchell.
"它"可是个人啊 米奇尔
-Named Caesar Salad. - Okay.
-名叫"凯撒沙拉" -好吧
- What's going on with you? - Cam, you- you always do this.
-你是怎么回事 -小卡 你老是这样
It's like you're incapable of hearing anyone's sad story...
你每次都喜欢听别人的伤心事
without making it your job to fix it.
然后再热心地去帮助他们
And then, my needs- my needs come second.
而我的需求 总被你排在第二位
Your needs right now...
你现在的需求
are a puppet show.
不过是场木偶秀
This man could have lost his brother in a cable car accident.
那个男人的哥哥可能丧生于缆车事故
You understood "Casa."
你不过是听懂了一个"房子"
Okay, fine. If it'll prove to you...
好吧 行 如果能向你证明
that I'm not the obsessive helpaholic that you make me out to be,
我并未患有你口中说的那种"助人为乐上瘾症"
let's go to the puppet show.
我们就去看木偶秀吧
- Cam. - Let's go.
-小卡 -走呀
I think this has something to do with the gardener.
我觉得她肯定是来找园丁的
- Just down the hall to the right. - Ay. Gracias, gracias.
-走到走廊尽头向右转 -谢谢 谢谢
- Perdn. - In there. Okay.
-不好意思 -他在里面
- Okay, let's go. - No, please.
-好了 走吧 -不 算了
I know it's killing you
我知道你内心煎熬的要死
not to get back there in the middle of that.
不能跟进去搀和一脚
Oh, no, no, no, no. We are going.
不不不不 我们一定要去
These folks can find their own way out.
那些人闹完了自然会出去的
And now you'll know that I'm not a
现在你就会知道我不是
manic Mother Teresa out there collecting lost souls.
特瑞萨修女 整天帮助那些迷失的灵魂
- Dad? - Back here.
-老爸 -在后院呢
Didn't you get the message? He's not going.
你没收到信息吗 他不去了
- What? - Ah, some mandatory cleanup at school.
-什么 -学校突然强令要大扫除
- What's the real reason? - It's a puppet show, Mitch.
-到底是什么原因 -那是个木偶秀啊 米奇
Perfect. All right, it's just you and me then, Lily.
很好 那就剩你 我和小莉莉去了
- How's the little fortune cookie? - Ah, she-she's good. She's good.
-小家伙怎么样 -她很好 她很好
- Where's Cam? - We got into a fight.
-小卡呢 -我们吵架了
Because of him, I have a house full of Latinos.
就因为他 我家里挤满了拉丁人
Welcome to my world.
欢迎进入我的世界
So, trouble in gay paradise, huh?
"同志天堂"也有闹矛盾的时候哈
He just can't say no to anybody who needs help.
他就是无法拒绝任何向他求助的人
And why do you have to always
你为什么总是不分场合
add the word "Gay" Where it doesn't belong?
说什么话都要加个"同志"做限定词
Hey, hey, you're not mad at me.
嘿 你别把气撒在我身上
You're mad at the old balls and chain.
你是在气你家那位"球形娇妻"
Okay, Dad, good talk. See you later.
好吧老爸 谈话很愉快 再见了
Come on, I didn't mean it.
别啊 我不是有心的
Hey, I didn't mean it. I'm a little cranky.
嘿 我真不是有心的 我有点不爽
I got into it with Gloria a little bit.
我和歌洛莉亚闹得有点不愉快
Oh, no. What happened?
噢不 怎么了
Ah, she hates Barkley.
她讨厌巴克利
It's the same stuff I went over with your mom all the time.
以前你妈也老是为这些东西跟我过不去
"Get rid of the boat." "Get rid of the motorcycle."
"把那船卖了""把那摩托车扔了"
You know, I liked those things.
要知道 我就是喜欢这些东西
Why do you have to get rid of it then?
那你为什么要扔掉
You know, actually, I don't.
其实 我没扔
Anyway, I'm gluing his hand on over here. His hand came off.
我要把他的手粘上去 他的手断掉了
Rough day, Dad.
今天真不顺啊 老爸
Your hot, young wife doesn't like your doll.
你性感年轻的娇妻不喜欢你的玩偶
Yeah, unlike your big problem,
是啊 跟你的大问题不同
"My boyfriend's too nice to people."
"我男友对人太热心了"
No, see- mmm- that's not all it is.
不 其实并不仅仅是这样
He helps animals.
他喜欢帮助小动物
He's always volunteering for things.
他总是参加一些志愿活动
Trust me. It-lt's worse than it sounds.
相信我 真实情况比听起来严重多了
Who are we kidding? We both got it pretty good.
我完全懂你 我们都面临类似的难题
Hell, I'm probably fighting with your mom
老天 我可能和你妈较劲儿
more than I'm fighting with Gloria on this thing.
比我现在跟歌洛莉亚较劲儿还厉害
A bird fell out of a tree
小鸟从树上掉下来
and he fed it with an eyedropper.
他会用滴眼药水的管子去喂它
Just drop it, kid.
别说了 儿子
We're both with people different from us,
我们的爱人都跟我们不一样
and that's gonna create stuff, but you want different.
那样肯定会产生矛盾 但你想要的就是不同的人
Your mom and I were perfect on paper
你妈和我各方面都很般配
and you know how that ended.
你也知道最后的下场
What I got now is a lot better.
我现在拥有的要好得多
Sure, people look at us sometimes.
当然 外人会对我们侧目非议
And sometimes even I can't believe we're together.
有时候我也不相信我们竟然在一起了
But we're happy. At the end of the day
但我们很幸福 归根到底 夜晚来临时
There's no one I'd rather come home to.
我只想回到她的身边
You mean Gloria.
你是说歌洛莉亚吧
I'll see you later.
晚些再见了
Did you draw on my poster?
你在我的海报上乱画了吗
Yeah, I did. Maybe you'll think
是啊 是我干的 或许下次
about that the next time you read my journal.
你再敢读我日记 就该想想这个
I didn't read your stupid journal,
我没有读你愚蠢的日记
and I waited in line to get this signed, Haley.
而且我排了好长队才弄到签名的 海莉
Oh, don't be such a baby. It's just some dude with weird hair.
别孩子气了 不过是个发型古怪的老兄罢了
That's Maya Angelou, you idiot.
那可是玛雅·安琪洛 你个白痴
Oh, sorry. I don't follow the WNBA.
不好意思 我不看女子篮球赛的
You know what? This is the worst thing you've ever done,
我告诉你 这是你做过的最缺德的事
and I'll never forgive you!
我永远都不会原谅你的
- What are you looking at? - Well, I just heard-
-你看什么看 -我只是听到...
I was the one who read Haley's diary.
偷看海莉日记的人其实是我
I was playing on her computer and it just opened.
我当时正在玩她的电脑 日记本身就是开着的
Okay, I opened it.
好吧 是我打开的
But I didn't mean for anyone to fight.
但我不想她们为此争吵
Oh,ome already. Mitchell, hi..
噢 回来得这么快 米奇 嗨
- Hi, Cam. Hi. - Did you forget the tickets?
-嗨 小卡 -你是忘了带票吗
No. You know, I was never gonna enjoy the show without you, so-
不 你不在我一个人看也不会很享受的
Oh. But you were so excited
但你那么兴奋地
to take Lily to see the Russian marionettes.
想带莉莉去看俄罗斯木偶秀
Oh, she's probably a little young anyway.
她可能有点年纪太小了
We can just prop her in front of the dryer for a half hour.
我们可以把她放在烘干机前半小时
I-I love that you try and help the world,
我很欣赏你想让世界更美好的心愿
and I'm very lucky to have you in my life.
我很庆幸我的生命中有你的存在
How'd everything work out with the gardener?
园丁那事儿处理得怎么样了
Turned out it was his wedding day, and he was a little nervous.
原来今天是他的结婚日 他只是有点紧张
But you know what? There's no need to apologize.
不过 其实你也没必要道歉
No, I need to. I've been very selfish.
不 我一定要 我太自私了
No, no. Sometimes I take things too far.
不不 有时候是我热心过头了
Okay. If that ever happens, I will let you know.
好吧 如果那样 我会提醒你的
Is there a reason I can't go inside?
有什么原因不能让我进去吗
Y ahora te pronuncio hombre y esposa.
现在 我宣布你们结为夫妻
Mom, can I talk to you?
妈 我能跟你谈谈吗
Sure, honey. What's going on?
当然了 宝贝 什么事
I feel bad about something I did.
我对自己的所为感到很愧疚
Oh, sweetie. Is this about the computer?
宝贝 是因为电脑那事儿吗
- Yeah. - Something you shouldn't have been looking at?
-是啊 -你看了不该看的东西吗
Yeah. It was just so freaky.
是啊 真的好古怪
- I couldn't stop looking. - I know, sweet pea.
-我看了一眼就停不下来 -我懂的 宝贝
- But the important thing is you did stop looking. - Yeah.
-但重要的是你最终确实停下来了 -是啊
After about an hour.
看了一小时之后
Okay. Well, it's perfectly normal to be curious about these things.
好吧 对那些东西好奇也是很正常的
Some parts were funny.
有些部分很搞笑
And some parts just seemed crazy.
有些部分简直太疯狂了
Well, I hope you realize that some of those parts weren't real.
我希望你知道 有些部分并不是真的
But they can be totally real, right?
但有可能完全是真的 对吧
- Like Anne Frank's? - What?
-像《安妮日记》那样 -什么
All I know is it really made me wonder about Haley.
我只知道 那让我老想着海莉
That's disturbing, sweetie. Why Haley?
真愁人 宝贝 为什么是海莉
It was her journal.
那是她的日记啊
You read my journal? You little creep!
你读了我的日记 你个小变态
I'm sorry! I couldn't help it.
对不起 我没忍住
Wait. Haley's journal too?
等等 你还读了海莉的日记
- Luke, you are now banned from the computer. - What?
-卢克 从今以后不准你接近电脑 -什么
What happened? Who's in trouble?
发生什么事了 谁惹麻烦了
- Luke read my journal! - I told you it wasn't me!
-卢克读了我的日记 -我就说不是我吧
- You know, I'm gonna kill you. - Haley, calm down.
-我要宰了你 -海莉 冷静
Wait, you're not even gonna yell at him? That was private.
等等 你都不打算吼他几句吗 那是隐私啊
Oh, please. The most shocking thing in there was your spelling.
得了吧 里面最令人震惊的就是你稀烂的拼写
Am I the only one who hasn't read it?
难道只有我一个人没读过吗
I was looking through the computers in the house for pornography.
我翻电脑查看色情图片时不小心读的
- Sick. - Not for me.
-真恶心 -不是我要看
I wanted to see what you guys are looking at.
我想看看你们有没有"涉黄"
So you're violating our privacy.
所以你就公然侵犯我们的隐私
When I find out that my children...
我发现我的孩子们
are looking at a naked picture online,
在网上浏览裸体图片
they don't have any privacy.
他们就没有隐私可言了
- Who was looking at naked pictures? - That doesn't matter.
-谁浏览裸照了 -那不重要
Wasn't me. That's gross. I'm 10!
也不是我 真恶心 我才10岁
- Wait a minute. - What's wrong with you people?
-等一下 -你们是怎么回事啊
If it wasn't you, who was it?
如果不是你 那是谁
- Rosa, thank you for coming. - Gracias.
-洛萨 谢谢你赶来 -谢谢
Carlos, let me know how it works out with that dentist.
卡洛斯 告诉我你和那牙医的发展结果
Victor, you owe me a dance.
维克托 你欠我一支舞
Yes, I'm a caring person.
是的 我是一个博爱的人
And without Mitchell,
如果没有米奇尔
I would just keep giving and giving and giving.
我会一直不断地奉献 奉献 奉献
I'm like a big runaway charity truck
我就像一辆奔跑的慈善卡车
and Mitchell is my off-ramp full of safety gravel.
米奇就像是我的匝道 铺满安全碎石
He knows how to say no.
他知道如何拒绝别人
He always can put himself first.
他总是可以将自己放在第一位
He certainly can turn his back on someone suffering.
他绝对可以漠视那些受苦受难的人
No, really. Keep going.
不 真的 继续说啊
- He- - Don't keep going!
-他... -别再说了
- Muchas gracias. - Hey, good-bye.
-非常感谢 -嘿 再见
Looks like I missed the party, huh?
看来我似乎错过派对了嘛
What is- What is that doing here?
你 把这玩意儿带来干什么
- He is a gift for you and Cam. - Thank you.
-他是我送给你和小卡的礼物 -谢谢
He lost his monocle on the drive. Head was out the window.
他在途中缺了一只眼镜片 当时头伸出了窗外
- Well, they love that. - Let's put him here for now.
-狗都喜欢把头伸出车窗外 -先把他放这儿吧
- I don't want that. - I think he's cute.
-我不想要那玩意儿 -我觉得他很可爱
Let's give him a chance.
给他个表现机会吧
I came as soon as I heard your message.
我一收到你的短信就赶来了
You said that somebody was getting married?
你之前是说有人要结婚吗
Gloria, there you are. I've got good news.
歌洛莉亚 你来啦 我有好消息要告诉你
That picture was just something that someone sent me.
那张图片只是别人传给我的
Doesn't matter who.
是谁不重要
Anyway, I don't do that stuff.
其实 我不需要那些东西
You're all the porn I need. That's- Uh-
你对我来说已经够调情了 真的
I couldn't care less about the picture.
我根本不在乎那张图片
I was just upset when I thought it was Luke.
我以为那是卢克的所为 才很生气
Haley, honey, I really wish
海莉 宝贝 我真的希望
you would give me a hand with all this laundry.
你能帮我洗一下衣服
Haley's off in her own world.
海莉有她自己的世界
Alex has never really been a kid.
艾丽克斯从来就不像个小孩样
But Luke is my baby.
但卢克是我的小宝宝
Is it really too much to ask
真的是我太奢望吗
that he stay a sweet, innocent kid...
想让他永远当个可爱 纯真的孩子
Hey, buddy. Um- Here. Sorry.
嘿 老弟 听着 抱歉
We'll dribble later.
待会儿再拍球
Um, I just, uh- I just want to say I'm sorry.
我只是 只是想说我很抱歉
I never meant to blame you for that whole picture thing.
我不是有意让你为那张图片背黑锅
Your mom sort of thought it was yours
你妈妈以为那是你的
and I should have stopped it, but I didn't.
我该站出来说实话的 但我没有
So what was the picture of?
那张图片拍的是什么
Well, it was a woman on a tractor and she had her shirt off.
是关于一个女人在拖拉机上 没穿上衣
Okay, we're being honest here.
好吧 既然要开诚布公
Um, this particular woman-
图片中的那个女人
Well, my tastes do run to the curvy,
我的确很欣赏她的性感曲线
and the cowboy hat did not hurt one bit.
宽大的牛仔帽并没有破坏整体美
Couple that with the cutoff jeans-
和超短牛仔裤相映成趣
And you were asking about the weather, weren't you?
你其实问的是天气热不热 是吧
Well, this is good. This is good.
很好 很好
You're gonna be going through some changes soon.
你很快就将经历一些成长变化
And I think now you can feel safe talking to me about whatever.
现在你不管有什么事 都可以放心跟我说了
Sadly, I've been summarily dismissed
可悲的是 我被仓促地
from the employ of Masters Cameron and Mitchell.
从卡梅隆和米奇尔主人家解雇
The former being an utter delight,
前者是个高尚的正人君子
and the latter being a humorless snoot.
后者则是个毫无幽默感的势利小人
Just come on. Get him in the car. The thrift shop's closing.
快点 把他弄上车 旧货店要关门了
What is this exciting thrift shop you speak of?
你说的有趣的旧货店是什么地方
Many of my relatives were taken out of their homes...
我的很多亲戚成年后都被赶出家门
to be released into the green pastures in their maturity-
被流放到大草原上自生自灭
- Did you just say "Matoority?" - Unhand me, you brute!
-你刚说了"尘脸猴"吗 -放开我 你个禽兽
I'll pay you. I'm a comfortable man.
我可以给你钱 我生活富足
I've been stealing from your father for days.
我一直从你父亲那里偷钱
Oh, is there any better feeling in the world
世上有什么能比得上
than having your ears flap in the wind?
让耳朵在风中摇摆的感觉呢
You know what? Get out.
算了 滚出去吧
You mean it? Sweet freedom?
你说真的吗 要放我自由了吗
No, not you, Barkley. Cameron, out.
不 不是说你 巴克利 卡梅隆 滚下车