摩登家庭 第一季 Modern Family Season 1 第14集: 摩登家庭 Moon landing

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 阿芮尔·温特 / 艾德·奥尼尔 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 泰·布利尔


台词
Those pancakes smell great.
嗯 薄饼闻起来不错哟
What are you doing with those?
你穿那些是要上哪儿啊
Luke and I are doing a recycling drive.
卢克和我准备开车去收旧东西
If we collect enough bottles
如果能收到够多的瓶子
they build a school in Africa.
就可以在非洲建一所学校了
Wouldn't that be so cool
要是能读一所
to go to a school made out of bottles?
用瓶子堆起来的学校就太给力了
[特殊学校指专为残障人开设的学校]
That would certainly be a special school.
那铁定是所特殊学校
Did you hear what I said, parents?
你们有听到我说什么没 爹妈
"Special school"?
"特殊学校"
Okay, nobody make a big deal about it,
好吧 大家先别太大反应
but I just broke up with Dylan.
我和迪兰分了
- No - Oh, my gosh. Are you okay, honey?
-别啊 -老天 你没事吧 宝贝
Yeah, I'm fine. I just
嗯 没事 我只是
I need to date someone who has a clue,
我得找个聪明灵活点的男朋友
instead of an idiot
而迪兰就是个傻瓜
who bangs his head every time he rides his bike out of his garage
每次把车骑出车库时都要撞到头
Every time!
每次都是
I'm sorry, honey.
真为你难过 宝贝
I'm sorry for both of you.
我为你俩感到难过
I'll have to text him later.
我一会儿发短信安慰一下他
Mmm. I gotta jump in the shower. I'm gonna be late.
嗯 我得去洗澡了 要迟了
Where are you going?
要去哪儿啊
I'm going to meet my friend Valerie.
去见我的好朋友 瓦莱丽
I haven't seen her in 15 years.
我们15年没见了
We used to work together.
我们之前是同事来着
-You worked? -Mm-hmm.
-你上过班? -嗯哼
Can't imagine you working.
想不出来你上班是什么样子
Luke, let me tell you something.
卢克 我跟你说
That is very offensive to women.
这样对女性说话很不礼貌
Your mom works very hard.
你老妈工作时很卖力
It's just now she works for us.
只是她现在选择照顾我们
I will have you know that I had quite the little career going.
跟你们说 当年我可是前途大好
I was an account manager at Starcrest Hotels.
我那时可是星冠酒店的客户经理
I had a little cubicle,
我有自己的小单间
and-and I wore my tennis shoes to work...
我先穿运动鞋去上班
and changed into my work pumps.
然后换成工作装
It was very Working Girl.
跟电影《上班女郎》一样
- That movie's so clutch - Mm-hmm.
-那部电影真赞 -嗯哼
I don't mind saying I was making quite a splash.
可以说 我当年那叫一个宏图大展啊
Well, then, why'd you quit?
那你为什么不干了呢
Well, Haley, call me old-fashioned,
海莉 你可以说我守旧
but I wanted to focus on raising a family.
但我想全心顾家
So I married your dad.
所以我嫁给了你老爸
Five months later, we... were...
过了五个月以后 我们就 就
four months away from having this little bundle of joy.
又过了四个月 有了这个小美人
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
There's my lawyer.
我家大律师驾到
Gloria got into a little car accident,
歌洛莉亚出了场小车祸
so my dad asked me to help her out.
我爸让我帮她处理下
And, uh, this is the first
这是第一次
time that my dad's asked me for legal advice,
我爸向我请求法律援助
and it's-it's nice.
感觉很不错
It's nice to know that he respects me in that way.
那让我觉得他还是很尊重我的工作的
Well, Mitchell is an amazing lawyer.
米奇尔是个超棒的律师
My dream for him is that one day he'll be on the Supreme Court.
我梦想他能进最高法院
Why, Cam?
为啥 小卡
So at parties
那样参加派对时
I can tell everyone my partner is one of the Supremes.
我就可以向大家卖弄我男友"法力高强"
There he is-the steely, grizzled veteran...
瞧瞧 精壮如钢铁的灰发老朽
ready to do battle with the plucky upstart.
要和勇猛小胖星大干一场
Speed versus grace.
速度对战优雅
-Brute force versus -Let's just do this.
-野性战... -直接办正事儿吧
Jay and I are both gym rats.
杰和我都喜欢健身
I love the sauna. That's the dry heat.
我爱桑拿那种干热的感觉
And the steam, wet.
还有湿热的蒸汽
And, of course, I am just a kook for racquetball.
我也超迷手球式墙球的
Club champ two years in a row,
连续两年拿俱乐部冠军
Tonganoxie, Missouri Rec Center.
在密苏里州通加诺克西的健康中心
So, naturally, Jay and I have been trying for months...
所以杰和我这几个月都在计划
to get together to bang the old hollow rubber ball around.
一起去打一场球赛
I have been avoiding this day like the plague.
我真是竭尽全力在躲那场比赛
I mean, part of going to the gym is the lockerroom atmosphere.
去健身 一方面是冲着那种气氛
And if I'm there with a gay guy,
但如果身边有一个基佬
it's-it's just not gonna be the same.
气氛就完全毁了
I mean, for me, it's a locker room.
对我来说 更衣室就是更衣室
For him, it's a showroom.
但对他 就是脱衣舞厅
She doesn't get it.
她不懂的
家 庭
摩 登
第一季第十四集
*Driving in my car*
*开着我的小车呀*
*I'll let you see my scar*
*给你看我的伤疤*
What the hell?
搞毛啊
Some people call me a salesman.
有人说我是销售员
I call myself a sales friend.
我觉得自己是"销售之友"
So obviously, I need strangers to trust me.
显然 我需要陌生人能够信任我
I don't take kindly to it
因此我觉得很不爽
when someone Tom Sellecks my bus bench.
因为有人给我画上汤姆·希莱克斯那样的胡子
[汤姆·希莱克斯 著名演员在播美剧《警察世家》中弗兰克的扮演者]
Phil Dunphy.
我是菲尔·邓菲
Phil, it's Barbara.
菲尔 我是芭芭拉
The Pattersons wanna back out of the deal.
帕特森一家不想买了
Why? What happened?
为什么 出什么事了
The wife's getting cold feet.
他家老婆犹豫了
-I told her to call you. -Okay, fine.
-我让她打给你了 -好吧
I'll handle it. I'm not losing this sale.
我来处理吧 我绝不能丢掉这一单
-By the way -I've spent way too much time on it.
-另外 -我可是花了大量心血啊
Phil, do you take Elm when you come to work?
菲尔 你上班经过榆树街吗
I saw it, Barbara.
我看见了 芭芭拉
It's a terrific gym, Jay.
健身房不错嘛 杰
Very liberal with the towels. I love that.
毛巾随便用 我喜欢
Showers are private, in case you wondered.
淋浴室单间的 先告诉你一声
I wasn't, but thanks for the heads-up.
我没想那个 不过谢谢你的提醒
Now, that's a surprise. Boxers.
真是惊奇呀 宽松平角裤
Is that necessary?
你有必要吗
Well, I just always pictured you as a tighty-whitey guy.
我只是一直想象 你应该是穿紧身白色内裤的
Well, do me a favor. The next time you picture me,
求求你了 下次你想象时
leave the underwear out of it.
别想我的内裤
Well, don't you worry. The only thing I'm picturing...
别担心 我想象也只是会想
is how clean the floor's gonna be when I'm done mopping it with you.
我要是拿你拖地 那会拖得多干净
Is that the best you can do?
你就这点水平吗
'Cause it's gonna take a little more than some
因为光这种不痛不痒的话
lame trash talk to get me out of my-
我一点没感觉
Gaah! What the hell was that?
我靠 你搞毛啊
Our butts pressed against each other.
我们的屁屁亲上了
They didn't press. It was glancing.
没有亲上 只是隔空对望了一下
Stop talking about it!
别再说了
Oh come on. All the time you've spent in a locker room,
得了 你又不是头一次来更衣室
this can't be your first moon landing.
肯定不是第一次"屁屁碰"了
-You got a name for it? -It's very common.
-你还专门起了个名儿 -很平常啊
You got off easy.
你太不淡定了
At least it didn't happen after a shower.
至少不是沐浴之后亲到的
-Enough. -We call that a splashdown.
-够了 -我们把那叫做"湿身吻"
That's it. I'm changing in the stall. Excuse me!
够了 我去外面换 借过
I saw the picture, Dylan.
我看见那照片了 迪兰
You had your arm around her with that humpy look you get.
你手揽着她呢 表情还很猥亵
No, that's not always how you look. We're over!
滚 你平时才不是那表情 我们吹了
So, I'd really like to talk to you, Mrs. Patterson,
我真的想和你谈谈 帕特森夫人
see if we can't turn this thing around.
看看事情还有没有转机
Uh, you've got my number.
你有我电话吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I said we are over.
我说了我俩没戏了
Why don't you go out for a nice bike ride?
你可以骑车出去转转
Dylan again, huh?
又是迪兰吧
Some guys just do not know how to play it.
有的男生就是笨得慌
-Dad, what are you doing? -Oh, right.
-爸 你干啥呢 -噢 对了
Just, uh, test-driving my new soup strainer.
就是试试我的"滤汤器"[胡子]
I dug it out of the Halloween stuff
从万圣节杂物里翻出来的
to see what people think.
看看大家反应如何
Do people want their real estate advice...
人们如果想做房地产咨询
from someone who leads or from someone who follows?
是找"先锋派"还是"跟屁虫"呢
I'm betting these babies are coming back in a big way.
我赌这胡子会再掀流行热潮
Buy low, sell high.
低买 高卖
People are gonna see this and say, "That guy's high."
大家肯定都会说 他可是"高"人[嗑药过量]
Sorry to bother you, sir.
抱歉打扰了 先生
We're doing work next door and nicked a main,
我们在隔壁干活儿 弄破了主水管
so we're gonna have to shut down your water.
所以得把你家水停了
Oh. Okay. No problem.
好 没事
It shouldn't be too long. If you happen to need it,
应该不会太久 如果你要方便
there's a porta-potty out front.
外边有个流动厕所
-Thanks. Hey. -Yeah.
-谢了 那个 -什么
Nice mustache.
胡子挺不错啊
Yeah, man. You too, brother.
嗯 你的也挺好 兄弟
"You too, brother."
你的也挺好 兄弟
Haley-She's the oldest. Fifteen.
海莉 她是长女 15岁了
And then Alex is 13.
然后是艾丽克斯 13岁
And that's my baby, Luke. He's 11.
然后是我的小儿子 卢克 才11岁
-Can you believe it? -Oh, my God, they're gorgeous.
-不敢相信吧 -哇 他们真水灵
-Yeah. -And things are still good with Phil the Thrill?
-对啊 -和快乐男菲尔处得如何啊
Yes. Things are great. Great with him.
嗯 很棒 他好我也好
I'm so happy for you. Really.
我真为你开心 真的
I'm so-I'm so happy that you're happy.
我真 我很开心你过得那么幸福
Thank you. Well, and you too.
谢谢 你也是
-I mean, your life is -No, no, no-Let's talk about you.
-你的人生真是 -别别 接着说你
-Okay. -Because, you know, you're
-好吧 -因为你是...
You chose the mother. You're the mommy.
你选择了当妈 你成了一位母亲
The yummy mommy, mama, person
性感辣妈 妈妈 充满母爱
You're kinda squeezing the ring right into my finger.
你都快把我的戒指压进我的肉里去了
Was I?
是吗
-A little. -I'm so sorry.
-有点 -不好意思啊
And just then, it hit me. She was jealous of me.
然后我突然意识到 她在嫉妒我
Yes, there'd always been a little bit of a competition between us.
好吧 我们之间一直存在竞争
This was more serious.
此次可是重大比拼
She was looking at my life as something...
她觉得我的生活
that she'd always wanted, but never had.
是她一直想要 却没得到的
So how's life in the trenches?
谈谈你的职场生活啊
You still got the bastards on the 23rd floor...
23楼的那些混账老板
making life miserable for all the people actually doing the work.
让所有员工都生不如死
-Same as ever, right? -One-one difference.
-就是老样子呗 -有一点不同
-Mm-hmm? -I'm one of them bastards now.
-什么 -我现在也是混账老板之一了
-Wait. You're on the 23rd floor? -I'm on the 24th floor.
-等下 你混上23楼啦 -是24楼
-Wow. That's insane. It's -It's no big deal.
-哇 真牛啊 -也没啥啦
I mean, if you hadn't left, it probably would have been you.
如果你没离职 上去的也许会是你
I was driving along this street.
我就在路上开车啊
The cars were parked just like this.
那些车就像这样停在路边
And boom, out of nowhere, he hits me.
然后 嘭的一下 他就突然撞到我了
-Okay, so, he-he cut you off? -Yes.
-所以是他撞的你 -对
-Right. -A crazy driver.
-哦 -疯司机
You know, I used to be a little bit like that.
其实 我以前也像那样
I don't know, maybe it's because of Lily,
现在也许是因为莉莉吧 我也不知道
but I've definitely become more considerate.
我开车会更加小心 顾及他人
Like, I used to never let people in, and now I do.
我以前都不让别人"插"在我前面 现在会了
Just now getting that metaphor. Okay.
我终于懂那个隐喻[插]的意思了 好吧
-So, what do you think? -Were there any witnesses?
-你有何高见 -有目击证人吗
No, just Manny. He was in the back seat.
没 只有曼尼 他当时在后座
-Okay. -It all happened so fast--Just like they say.
-哦 -发生得太突然了 眨眼间啊
Yeah. All right. Well, this is what we're gonna do.
好吧 行 接下来我们这样
I'll take a few pictures,
我先拍几张照片
and then we'll sit down and write a statement.
然后坐下来起草一份声明
Perfect. I'll go and get us a table.
真好 我去占个桌子
-All right. -Manny, come.
-行 -曼尼 你也来
-Uh, just a minute, Mom. I need to tie my shoe. -Okay.
-稍等 老妈 我鞋带散了 -好的
-Mitchell. -Yeah?
-米奇尔 -什么
Don't talk. Listen. It was her fault.
别说话 听就好 责任在她
-I'm sorry. What? -Don't look at me.
-什么 我没听清 -别看着我
Do something. Take pictures.
别傻愣着 照相啊
Manny! What kind of cupcake do you want?
曼尼 你想要什么味道的蛋糕
Um, that's okay. I'm not hungry.
不用了 我不饿
That was a mistake. Now she'II know something's up.
失误了 她现在肯定起疑心了
-Are you okay? -I'm fine.
-你没事吧 -没事
She cut that guy off. She's a terrible driver.
是她撞的那个司机 她驾驶技术超烂
-She's a danger to us all. -Okay, wait. Now stop.
-她是马路杀手 -慢点慢点
I thought she said he was parked and then he cut her off.
她不是说她的车是停着的 他撞了她吗
Everybody looks parked when you're going a hundred miles an hour.
时速100英里 你看所有的车都是停着的
Manny, why didn't you speak up?
曼尼 你之前为什么不说
She can't take criticism about her driving.
她受不了别人批评她的驾驶技术
Once an old lady yelled at her at a crosswalk.
有次一个老太太在十字路口冲她嚷嚷
She honked so long, the horn ran out.
她就一直鸣喇叭 最后喇叭都不响了
Manny!
曼尼
I've said too much already.
我已经透露得太多了
Are you hearing this?
你听见了吗
- Aw, that's - Point.
-我靠 -得分
Hinder!
妨碍[术语]
Lucky shot!
你走狗屎运
That is game and, I believe, match.
游戏结束 胜负分晓
Yeah, fine, you won. But, you know, what do you expect?
好吧好吧 你赢了 但也难怪
For the first half of the game,
上半场的时候
I was distracted by what happened in the locker room.
之前的更衣室事件 让我有些分心
And you're sure it's not because I'm a fabulous racquetball player?
你确定不是因为我打得很赞吗
You're average. But I was a little thrown by you touching me.
你就一般水平 我心里一直纠结你碰了我
Which is unnatural. Not to you, of course.
很让人反感 但你肯定不觉得
No, to you it's like rocket fuel.
你肯定觉得很爽
Oh, sure. When you're gay you just walk around
噢 是啊 基佬就"喜欢"到处
giving butt bumps to everybody.
用屁股碰别人
It's like a high five. It's a low two.
就像"击掌"一样 不过是"亲臀"罢了
You know what? I'm gonna prove
跟你说 我要证明
that you won only because I was distracted.
我输掉是因为分心了
We're gonna have a rematch right here, right now.
我们现在再打一场
-So you want to go up against me again? -Yes.
-所以你想再和我"大干一场"吗 -对
No! Damn it.
不 我靠
Hello!
Hey, Dad. Uh, did you know that the accident was Gloria's fault?
爸 你知道那车祸责任在歌洛莉亚吗
Yes. I mean, I wasn't there,
嗯 我虽然当时不在场
but she's a horrible driver.
但歌洛莉亚是个烂司机
If she hit 10 cars, I wouldn't be surprised.
她要撞了10辆车 我也不吃惊
If you knew it was her fault, why did you get me involved?
你既然知道是她的责任 为什么把我扯进来
Because someone has to tell her she's in the wrong,
因为总得有人告诉她她错了
and better you than me.
你说总比我说好
That's great. Here I am thinking
真好啊 我还天真地以为
that my dad actually respects me as a lawyer,
我爸开始尊重我律师的职业了
and really you're just throwing me to the wolves.
但你只是把我往火坑里推
-Can't it be both? -Okay.
-不能两种心思都有吗 -好吧
Dad, it doesn't bother you in the least...
老爸 你就一点没觉得悲哀
that your gay son is the only one
你的同性恋儿子是唯一
tough enough to stand up to your wife?
敢直面你老婆的人
Go get 'em, Rocky. See you later.
加油搞定吧伙计 回见
Your father and I had a moon landing in the locker room.
你老爸和我在更衣室"屁屁碰"了
What's the matter with you?
你有病啊
What about you? Do you ever get serious with anyone?
你呢 有没有在处对象啊
Sure. Oh, no. Not yet.
没有 目前没有
Oh, honey, you will.
宝贝 你会有的
Oh, no, I hope not. It's-It's fun.
不 我不希望有 现在很好玩
I'm sorry. I'm just-I'm waiting for some news.
不好意思 我在等电话
-What news? -I'm-I'm up for the Paris job.
-什么电话 -我去应聘了一个法国的工作
The-The head of the international division?
国际分公司的头头吗
That's-That's-That's crazy.
那 那也太牛了
Yeah, no. I mean, I'll never get it, but it'd be great...
嗯 没啦 我应该聘不上的 聘上当然好
'cause one of my lovers lives in Paris.
因为我情夫之一在巴黎呢
Wow. I-I don't know what jumps out of that sentence more-
哇 我都不知道那句话中哪个词更震撼
you know, "Lovers" Or "One of."
又是"情夫"又是"之一"的
Well, I'm single. I mean, it's kinda what you do.
我单身嘛 就是要这样啊
-Uh-huh. -I have one in Paris.
-嗯哼 -有个在巴黎
Um, I have Paris, New York, Miami.
巴黎 纽约 迈阿密各有一个
I have a fourth one.
其实还有一个
-I'm forgetting one lover. I'm forgetting one lover. -Mmm.
-我都忘了我的情夫了 真要命 -嗯
Last night I vacuumed the radiator thingy under the fridge.
昨晚我把冰箱下面的散热器打扫了下
You know, it collects the dust.
太沾灰了
Cause you should, and I don't. So-
平时就该清理的 我也忘了
Oh, hey, hold on. Cross your fingers.
等下 为我祈祷吧
I'm not gonna lie.
说实话
The thought of Valerie getting the one job
一想到瓦莱丽会得到
in the whole company that everyone coveted
那份大家都想要的工作
well, I wasn't a "Lover" Of that.
我心里可不怎么"情"愿
Okay. Okay, thank you.
嗯 嗯 谢谢
Well?
如何
Oh, they haven't made a decision.
他们还没定呢
They're-they're gonna tell me later on.
他们说回头再告诉我
- That's not what they said, is it? - Uh, yeah, it is.
-他们不是这么说的吧 -是啦
Oh, Valerie, come on. It's me.
拜托 瓦莱丽 我不是外人
What are friends for,
朋友就该相互支持
if not to be there for you when you get bad news?
再坏的事情都可以跟我说
-I got it. -Oh, my God. Aaah!
-我聘上了 -天呐 啊
- I'm the head of Europe. - Well, you know, for the hotel-
-我是欧洲的头儿啦 -酒店头儿啦
- Not the continent. - Kind of though. Kind of.
-不是整个欧洲 -差不多啦 差不多
Why didn't you tell me when you first heard?
你一开始为什么不告诉我呢
Oh, 'cause, you know
噢 因为 那个
And that's when it really hit me.
然后我才恍然大悟
Valerie wasn't jealous of me. She pitied me.
瓦莱丽才不嫉妒我 她可怜我
And part of me wanted to take her back to the house...
我当时有点想把她带回家
and show her everything she was missing...
让她看看我有而她没有的东西
in her sad, childless, husbandless life.
她真悲哀 没有孩子 没有老公
But there's a little thing called "Taking the high road."
但我知道"高风亮节"四个字儿咋写
Why don't you come by and meet everybody?
等下你到我家喝杯茶呗
Oh, sure. That'd be great.
好啊 那挺好的
Yeah, I mean, Alex is just a genius,
是啊 艾丽克斯就是个小天才啊
and Haley is turning into this beautiful young woman,
海莉真是女大十八变
-and it makes me realize that motherhood is -San Francisco.
-她让我懂得了做母亲... -旧金山
- The most important - That was my fourth lover. San Francisco.
-最重要的是 -我第四个情人 在旧金山
- It would have kept me up all night. - Yeah.
-想不起来我今晚肯定睡不着 -嗯
Dad, look.
老爸 快看
Just a sec, buddy. I'm on my way out to the bathroom.
等会儿 小家伙 我去上趟厕所
Check it out. The Aubreys had this huge party last night,
你看 昨晚奥布里一家开了个巨型派对
and we got all these bottles to recycle.
瓶子都归我们了
-Great. -What's Jegermeister?
-恭喜 -野格酒是什么
Well, you know how in a fairy tale...
那个...在童话故事里
there's always a potion that makes the princess fall asleep,
都会有种让公主睡着的药
and then the guys start kissing her?
然后男生们就去亲她
Well, this is like that, except you don't wake up in a castle,
野格酒也差不多 不同的是你醒来不是在城堡
you wake up in a frat house with a bad reputation.
而是在兄弟会的房子 然后从此臭名远扬
Haley!
海莉
- Luke, you're spilling it! - Aw, crud.
-卢克 都洒出来了啦 -擦
God
Gross! A rat!
耗子 好恶心
Cool.
Hang on. I'm coming.
等着 来了来了
I believe you have something that belongs to me.
你拿了我的一样东西
My heart.
我的心
I thought I I.M.'ed you to stay away.
我在网上说了让你滚远点
Ow! Haley.
嗷 海莉
Hello? Dylan? D-Money?
喂 迪兰 迪迪仔
Hey, buddy! Hey, buddy!
嘿 老兄 老兄
Hello, friendly neighbors!
嗨 左邻右舍们
Little help?
求帮忙啊
But I love you.
可是我爱你
Well, you should have thought about that...
你之前怎么没想到你爱我啊
before you took that skank Sharon Nicolini
你竟然带莎伦·妮可利那个小婊子
to an Anne Hathaway movie.
去看安妮·海瑟薇的电影
I didn't take her. She was just there.
我没带她去 只是碰巧遇到
So you were just there by yourself at an Anne Hathaway movie?
你就一个人去看安妮·海瑟薇的电影吗
I don't think so!
别忽悠我了
Yeah. Yeah. I like her movies.
是啊 我很喜欢她的电影
She's every woman. Come on. Let's not fight.
她是个出色的女人 求求你 别闹了吧
Let's just discuss this like two un-immature adults.
坐下来 像两个不成熟的成年人那样谈谈吧
Hello? Mrs. Patterson.
你好 帕特森太太
Hi. I've been waiting for your call.
嗨 我正等你电话呢
Yeah. Uh, is there any chance that maybe we could talk a little bit-
嗯 我们可不可以再仔细谈一谈
No, no, no, no. Now's perfect. That's fine.
没没没 挺好的 真挺好的
I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you. Let me just close my office door.
不好意思 我这边吵 等我把办公室门关上
There we go. Much, much better.
好了 能听清了
Okay. Maybe, uh, we should go over the accident one more time.
我们再来回顾一下车祸的情形吧
Put the dogs on a row. You're such a good lawyer.
一丝不"狗"地分析 你真是个好律师啊
[习语Put the ducks in a row有条不紊 一丝不苟Gloria使用错误]
Uh, I just wanna make sure
我就是想确保
we're 100% clear on exactly what happened.
一定要搞清楚真实的情况
Oh, we're clear. I told you.
已经很清楚了啊 我跟你说了啊
What? You don't believe me?
怎么 你不信我吗
No, no. I just-
没 没 我只是
You know, sometimes you can forget tiny details.
你知道 有时候会漏掉一些细节嘛
Like, is it possible, maybe, uh, you were driving too fast?
比如 有没有可能 是你开太快了
-Who said I was driving fast? -Yeah, who?
-谁说我开太快了 -对 谁说的
I just-I'm looking at the street,
我看着街上
and I'm thinking if you were driving a little fast,
就想 如果你开得很快的话
it's possible that maybe you
你就有可能
- didn't see the car - You're like everyone else, huh?
-没看见那车 -你也跟他们一样
You blame the Latino driver.
一切都是我们拉丁人的错
Where I come from, they always blame the Latino driver.
在我们老家 总是把错都推给拉丁司机
Where you come from, isn't everybody a Latino driver?
你们老家不是所有司机都是拉丁司机吗
- Manny, tell him. - I can't 'cause I have a cupcake in my mouth.
-曼尼 你跟他说 -没法说啊 我吃蛋糕呢
Oh, come on. Don't blame your cupcake.
得了吧 别拿蛋糕当挡箭牌
What? You think I'm guilty too?
怎么 你也觉得是我的错吗
- No. - Fine.
-没啦 -得
I don't need you as a lawyer anymore.
我不要你做我的律师了
And if you two think I'm such a bad driver,
你俩不是觉得我是个烂司机吗
you're safer walking home.
你们走回家好了
Chao.
拜拜
- Here it is. - It's really cute.
-就这儿了 -真好
Yeah. We're pretty proud of it.
嗯 我们都很以此为豪呢
Here's your stupid CDs...
你的烂CD 拿着
and your clothes and your poems!
你的烂衣服 还有狗屎诗
- Don't you do it! - Oh, I'm doing it.
-你敢扔试试 -我就敢了
Haley, stop it. What are you doing?
海莉 停手 你在干啥呢
Tearing out my heart.
折磨我的心
Oh, why don't you go get a hickey from Sharon Nicolini?
那你去让莎伦·妮可利给你个吻痕啊
It's from my guitar strap, Haley.
那是我吉他带子勒的 海莉
-Oh, thanks for reminding me. -That's my daughter Haley
-噢 谢谢你提醒我扔吉他 -那是我女儿海莉
And her boyfriend, Dylan, um
然后她男朋友 迪兰
This is a nice color.
粉刷的颜色真漂亮
Yeah. Um, listen. This is not normal,
恩 是这样的 我家平时不这样
with all that, nor-nor is that liquor smell.
没这么 靠 是酒的气味吗
Phil, honey? Oh, my God. Luke, what is that?
菲尔 宝贝 天 卢克 这是咋了
Jegermeister. Dad says it makes girls easier to kiss.
野格酒 老爸说它可以让女生更容易亲
- What happened to the rug? - I had an accident.
-那地毯是怎么回事 -出了点小意外
Okay. Alex, what are you doing?
好吧 艾丽克斯 你又在干嘛
I'm trying to kill a rat.
我在追杀一只耗子
Okay
好吧
Sharon was helping me buy you a birthday present.
莎伦在帮我给你挑生日礼物
Don't you get it? I love your ass.
你不明白吗 我爱的是你的屁股蛋蛋
I-You know, I-I-I'm late and I should go.
那个...我 我快迟了 得走了
-I know. I know. -Yeah.
-我知道 我知道 -嗯
And it seems like things have gotten a little wonky around here.
今天的确是有点乱糟糟的
I don't know where Phil is. He's definitely-
不知道菲尔上哪儿了 他肯定...
Oh, my God. Alex
老天啊 艾丽克斯
Where's your father?
你爸呢
He went outside to go to the bathroom.
他去外面上厕所了
It's... not usually like this. Oh, gross.
平时真不这样的 靠 刺瞎我的眼
- Let's just get married. - Okay.
-我们结婚吧 -好
You will not regret this decision, Mrs. Patterson.
你不会后悔的 帕特森太太
And I'll tell you what.
跟你说
We're gonna have you over to our little house to celebrate.
我请你到我家来庆祝下
- Okay? Okay, bye-bye. - You should come back again-
-好吗 嗯 拜拜 -有空再来啊
- sometime, when you get a break - Claire! Claire!
-有空就来 -克莱尔 克莱尔
Phil, what are you-what are you doing?
菲尔 你 你干啥呢
Just concluding a little business.
忙着谈业务呢
Very successfully, I might add.
顺便补一句 很顺利噢
- Honey - Hey!
-宝贝 -嘿
- Hi. - Is that Valerie?
-你好 -你不是瓦莱丽嘛
- Yeah. - Wow!
-嗯 -哇
- You look fantastic. - Thank you.
-你真漂亮 -谢谢
Come here. Get over here.
来来来 过来
Okay.
好吧
- How long has it been? - A long time.
-我们多久没见了 -很久了
Oh, my goodness.
噢 老天啊
- Oh, I can't touch you. Okay. - A little bit difficult.
-我没办法触到你 -是有点难
Gulf divides us, eh?
隔车相望
- So nice to see you. - It's great to see you though
-见到你真好 -可不是嘛
- Okay. - All right.
-嗯 -好吧
- Okay, then. - Thanks for coming by.
-走了啊 -有空来坐坐
- It's such a pleasure. - Bye-bye.
-谢谢招待 -拜拜
- Thanks for stopping by. - You have a beautiful family.
-有空常来啊 -你家真漂亮
- She looks great, doesn't she? - What is on your face?
-她真漂亮 是吧 -你脸上是什么玩意儿
One time! Once!
一次 哪怕一次
One time I bring somebody home...
我带个客人回家
who I want to impress, and what do I find?
想刺激一下别人 结果呢
A bunch of booze-drenched hill people...
一个全身酒味的
just sitting around in their underwear and-and chasing rats...
穿着内裤到处走 一个追耗子的
and fornicating in the stairwell.
还有一个在楼梯口就搞起来的
- Can I say something? - No. No, you can't, Mario.
-我能插句话吗 -不准插 超级玛丽
There is nothing left to say but thank you.
你什么都不用说了 谢谢
Thank you all.
谢谢你们
I told you I'd win.
早说了你打不过我
Not talking so much now, are you, hotshot?
现在没话可说了吧 神球手
Hope you enjoy that nice, hot shower,
希望你洗澡洗个爽
but it's not gonna wash away the shame of that 15-7 beatdown.
但15比7的耻辱你是洗不掉的
You should have seen the look on your face...
你真该看看你当时的表情
when that drop shot just kissed the wall.
球和墙亲密接触那瞬间
Ah. Okay, splashdown.
好吧 湿身吻
Got me again. Yep.
又弄到我了 是吧
Make the uptight straight guy all embarrassed.
让我这传统直男情何以堪
Except for one thing -doesn't even bother me anymore.
但是 我还就真无所谓了
I could do this all day. Here, another one for you.
我可以一直这样碰 来 再碰一个
Maybe a couple of 'em.
再多来几次啊
Jay, I just noticed a sauna back here.
杰 我发现后面有个桑拿哟
-How big of a hurry are we in? -Biggest hurry of your life.
-我们要冲进去吗 -像赶着投胎那样冲进去
'Scuse me. 'Scuse me.
借过 借过
Well, if you're going to be stranded,
如果注定了要被困住[进退两难]
might as well be in a place full of cupcakes.
不如就被困在蛋糕店吧
I don't think you need any more.
我看你吃得差不多了
Ay. I'm sorry, guys.
啊 真是不好意思
It's true. I am a defensive driver.
的确 我喜欢为自己抗辩
-You mean you're defensive about -I know what I am.
-你是说你喜欢抗辩... -我知道自己什么样
Let's go.
我们走吧
It's just that I don't like when people just assume
只是我不喜欢大家凭空就
that I'm a bad driver.
说我是个烂司机
Maybe it was just, like, a little bit my fault.
也许我是要 负那么一点点责任
Well, I'm glad you can admit that, Gloria.
你能承认 挺好的
But I'm still gonna need you as my lawyer, Mitch.
但我还是想让你当我的律师 米奇
-Why? -Because this one
-为什么 -因为眼前的惨剧
It was not my fault, I promise you.
完全不关我的事 我保证
That's what that sound was.
原来那巨响是这个啊
It was the big cupcake.
都是这蛋糕招牌的错
That was unreal. Mom was crazy.
简直难以置信 老妈疯了
I'm scared.
我好怕怕
Look. I know your mom pretty well. She's fine.
听着 我了解你妈这个人 她没事的
I'd be willing to bet she's just composing herself,
我猜她现在在努力控制情绪呢
taking a nice, long, peaceful walk in the park.
在公园里静静散步呢
Perfect.
好极了
At that moment all I wanted was to be with my family.
那会儿我只想回家
But of course, that meant finding a way to apologize...
但回去肯定要想办法道歉
to the people that I had belittled and rejected.
我说话太重 伤了他们
Okay, you are so crazy. That song totally rules.
你乱说啥呢 那歌多好听啊
-Daddy, you're crazy. -Crazy right.
-老爸 你才乱说呢 -明明很有道理
-Hey, honey. -Hi.
-嘿 宝贝 -嗨
Hey, Mom. Come on. Sit down.
嘿 老妈 来坐啊
No, seriously, Dad. It's lame.
真的 老爸 烂透了
Seriously, Luke. It's not.
真的 卢克 不烂
You got some mustard or something on your face.
你脸上有芥末还是什么的
I think I know a little bit about music.
关于音乐我还是懂点的
I was a DJ in college.
读大学时我还当过DJ呢
I had my own show in the coveted time slot.
拥有一档在黄金时间播放的节目
-Daybreak with Dunphy. -Are you kidding me?
-《与邓菲一起等待黎明》 -真的假的
No, I'm not kidding you. And I played Rick Astley.
骗你干啥 我播瑞克·艾斯里的歌哦
-Dad, that's embarrassing. -Never gonna give, Sing it, Luke.
-老爸 你囧死我了 -绝不放弃 卢克 跟着唱啊
They could have been petty.
他们原本大可以记恨我的
They really could have made me pay, but they didn't.
他们大可以为难我 但他们没有
Never loved 'em more.
爱死他们了
Why the hell couldn't Valerie have seen them like that?
为毛瓦莱丽就看不到他们的这一面呢
Hey, Dylan.
嘿 迪兰
Hey, Mr. Dunphy.
你好 邓菲先生
What's happening?
你干啥呢
Well, Haley and I got into another fight.
海莉又跟我闹了
[Say Anything直译为"随便说点什么吧"也是一部电影名《情到深处》剧中男主角高举收音机在喜欢的女孩窗前等候]
Oh. Say Anything.
《情到深处》的场景呀[说点什么吧]
Um, good morning?
早上好?
-No. Say Anything. -Newspaper.
-不 情到深处[随便说点什么] -报纸
No, Dylan. Say Anything. Clutch movie.
不 迪兰 《情到深处》 经典电影
Clutch movie.
经典电影
She probably won't be up for a couple hours still.
她应该要过几个小时才醒
It's okay. It's not that heavy.
没事 手机没多重