What's my favorite way to relax?
我最喜欢的放松方式是什么
Throw on my wireless headphones
戴上我的无线耳机
and disappear into the Nature Channel.
沉浸在自然频道的节目中
The young flatback turtle searches for food on the ocean floor.
年幼的平背海龟在海底搜寻着食物
This flatback, however-
然而这只平背海龟却
The fascinating thing about nature...
自然的美妙之处在于
is how, in the blink of an eye,
在眨眼之间
it can go from a scene of total tranquil beauty...
可以从绝对的宁静美
to raw, primal violence.
变到原始的暴力场景
Can you seriously not hear me with those things on?
你带着这玩意儿真的听不到我说话吗
It's noise-canceling technology. Give it a spin. It's got-
这是消除外界杂音的技术 你来试试
- Sweetie, focus, now. - Mom,
-亲爱的 专注 -妈
why are you freaking out on everyone?
你为什么对每个人都一惊一乍的
Because you are acting very irresponsibly- all of you.
因为你表现的很不负责任 你们全都是
Luke has a giant project due tomorrow for school
卢克有个大型的课题研究要做 明天就得交
that he hasn't even started,
但他到现在都没开始
and Haley just informed me
而海莉刚通知我
she needs 40 cupcakes for her school fund-raiser,
她要为学校的募捐会准备40个纸杯蛋糕
I'd like to point out
我想指出一下
I completed all my assignments on my own and on time.
我独立按时地完成了全部学校作业
- Not now, Alex. -Ok, look,
-不是得瑟的时候 艾丽克斯 -听着
I will take the cupcakes. You do the project.
我来做纸杯蛋糕 你去做课题研究
- It's on Vincent Van Gogh. - Done!
-主题是文森特·梵高 -成交
Ok, I need you to really stay on him.
好的 我需要你好好监督他
All right. I'm actually gonna take a different approach, but-
好吧 我打算采用一种不同的教育方法
Actually gonna insist that you don't.
我强烈要求你别那么做
Claire, I know you've got your methods,
克莱尔 我知道你有你的方法
And I'm sorry, but I'm not a micromanager.
我很抱歉 但我不喜欢事必躬亲
Trust me, I can provide Luke
相信我 我可以向卢克提供
with the tools and guidance he needs...
他所需的工具和指导
without, uh, smothering him.
同时又不会管得太死
You think I smother our child?
你觉得我把孩子管得太死吗
It's not your fault, honey.
那不是你的错 亲爱的
"Mother" Is part of the word.
爱管教是母亲的天性
You never hear of anyone being "Sfathered" to death.
你没听说过父亲的天性是爱管教吧
I know what Luke's problem is.
我知道卢克的问题在哪里
He's got A.D.H.D.
他患有注意力缺陷过动症
- No. - No, I don't!
-不 -不 我才没有呢
- What is it? - I'd tell you,
-那是什么 -我可以告诉你
but you'd wander off before I got to the "H."
但我肯定话没说完 你就走神了
Just promise me that you will stay on him
答应我你会好好监督他
until this project is done.
直到他完成任务
I will, but you might have a little more confidence in him.
我会的 但你得对他多点信心
Wah! Wah! No one can hear me now.
哇 哇 大家都听不见我说话
Everybody is stupid except me.
众人皆蠢我独聪
Ha, ha, ha. I am funny.
哈 哈 我好搞笑啊
Is this the cutest thing I've ever seen?
这真是我见过的最有爱的事了
You out here on the curb with your little telescope,
你拿着你的小望远镜站在路边
waiting for your dad.
等着你爸
It's not cute. It's-lt's science.
那不叫有爱 那叫科学
Tonight is the magnificent Lyrid meteor shower.
今晚是壮观的天琴座流星雨
It's where the planet Geek passes through the Nerdy Way. It-
就是"奇客星球"穿过"书呆子路"
Oh, you know I think it's sweet.
你知道我私心以为很美好的
Every couple years, Mitchell and his father go out
每隔几年 米奇尔和他的爸爸就会
and enjoy one of these showers together.
一起去看流星雨
Oh, I- I wouldn't necessarily put it that way.
我 我觉得你那样说是不合适的
I mean, yes, me and my father enjoy it,
我是说 是的 我和我父亲很喜欢那个
because we don't share a lot of the same interests.
因为我们其实没什么共同兴趣爱好
Like, um, I-I never went to sports games with him.
比如 我从来不跟他一起去看体育比赛
Probably because you call 'em "Sports games."
或许是因为你称之为体育比赛
- Just lose the "Sports." - Just- Just games.
-略掉"体育" -直接说"比赛"就好了
Oh, here comes your shower partner.
噢 你的沐"雨"伙伴来了
I'm kidding. Have fun with your dad, okay?
我开玩笑的 和你爸玩得开心 好吗
All right. See you later.
好的 晚点见
- Don't worry about me. - I'm not.
-别担心我 -我才不担心
I'm just saying, if you were.
我只是假设你或许会担心
Shotgun, sucka!
副驾驶座已占 衰仔
Make sure your seat is exactly the way you want it,
确保你的座位已经调到你想要的位置
and feel free to play with any of these controls up here.
你可以随便按上面这些控制按钮
I have no idea what they do.
其实我也不知道各个功能是什么
But I want mi car to be su car.
但我希望我的车就是你的车
Cameron, are you okay? You seem nervous.
卡梅隆 你还好吧 你似乎很紧张
Uh, nervous? No. I'm not nervous.
紧张 怎么可能 我才不紧张呢
I mean, when Mitchell made plans with his father,
我是说 当米奇和他爸计划好出去之后
I figured, why not spend the evening with Gloria?
我就想 为何不和歌洛莉亚出去玩一晚呢
I've always wanted to be good friends with her.
我一直都想和她做闺蜜的
On paper, we should be good friends.
理论上说 我们注定是好闺蜜的
Look at us. One spicy, curvy diva-
瞧瞧我们 一个火辣 身材曲线玲珑的歌后
The problem is, I had a little minor setback
问题是 我造成了一点小隔阂
that we had to overcome from a couple weeks ago.
是几周前的事了 我们必须得克服才行
I cannot stand hanging out with his lvy League friends.
我真受不了和他常青藤的朋友们一起玩
- Oh, they're the worst. - They're not that bad.
-他们最差劲了 -他们也没那么差劲啦
- They are the worst! - Are you kidding me?
-他们是最差劲的 -开什么玩笑
Debbie can't go two minutes
要黛比两分钟内
without talking about Columbia University.
不谈哥伦比亚大学都不行
And the little guy with the lazy eye from Harvard.
还有那个哈佛毕业的弱视小矮子
Honestly, I wish that tart would go back to Columbia...
老实说 我希望那个骚货可以滚回哥伦比亚
and take her weird little Brown friend with her.
把她古怪的棕色小朋友也带走
Cam, you need to relax. You explained.
小卡 你得放松 你已经解释过了
You know how awkward I get when things get awkward.
你知道出现尴尬的事情时 我变得多失控
So when I said "Brown people,"
当我说"棕色的人"[布朗大学学生]
I wasn't talking about your, uh, brown people.
我不是在说你们这些棕色皮肤的人
I was talking about people who go to a university.
我是在说那些布朗大学的学生
Um, not your people.
不是你们这种人
N-Not that your people couldn't go to college.
不是说你们这种人不能上大学
Okay, now I'm hearing myself
好吧 我听到我自己
say "Your people" a lot, so-
说了太多的"你们这种人"
Um, just very excited because this is, um-
我只是很兴奋 因为这是...
you know, this is our first night out together,
这是我们第一次一起出去过夜生活
so it's our little date.
算是我们的小约会吧
Where are we going?
我们这是要去哪儿
Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened...
先确保你的安全带牢牢系上了
and your tray tables are in the upright position...
以及你的小餐桌直立收起
because I got us into Palaiseau!
因为我们要去帕莱索餐厅啦
- Ah! Fancy! -I know.
-好高级啊 -我知道
It's normally a four-week wait,
通常要提前4周预约
but the matre d' is an old Pilates brother of mine,
但那个领班是我在普拉提课上的好基友
so just one phone call.
所以只要打个电话就行了
Ay, Cameron, you know what?
那个 卡梅隆 其实
I don't know if I'm in the mood for something so fancy.
我觉得我好像没心情去那么高档的地方
Can we just go somewhere, like, more simple?
我们能不能去个 比较简单点的地方
Oh, uh, yes. Yes, of course.
噢 好的 当然了
We can- What were- What did you have in mind?
我们可以...你想去哪里啊
How 'bout a little Latin place that I always used to go?
去我以前常去的一个拉丁小餐馆怎么样
- That sounds fantastic. - Okay.
-听上去很棒 -好吧
I would love to see how your people eat.
我很想看看你们那种人的饮食文化
What is wrong with me?
我是哪根筋搭错了啊
Okay. It's egg-crackin' time.
听好 现在是打鸡蛋时间了
Now, I find the key to cracking an egg properly-
来 妈来传授你一个打鸡蛋的窍门
Mom, I'm not a child. I can do it.
妈 我不是孩子了 我会的
You can't just ask her to do something for you.
你不能直接开口让她帮你做事
You have to very carefully put the cheese in the trap.
你一定要摆好龙门阵 坐等她上钩
Oh. Oops. I got a little shell in the bowl.
糟糕 我弄了一点蛋壳进碗里了
When that happens, I find that I like to...
发生那种事的是时候 我觉得我会...
- Do not do that. - I got it. It's okay.
-别那样做 -我抓到了 没事
- Oh, that's- that's really gross. - Okay. I'm gonna- I'll do this.
-好恶心啊 -好吧 放着 我来吧
Is it bad that I feel sorry for her?
我为她感到悲哀是不是不该啊
- So how do I start? -What do you think?
-我该如何开始呢 -你觉得呢
I don't know. Mom usually tells me what to do.
我不知道 通常都是妈妈告诉我怎么做
Join the club. I'm kidding. I love your mom.
彼此彼此 我开玩笑的 我爱你妈
We are going to try a new approach this time.
我们今天换个新的学习方法
Now, your goal is to create a display
听好 你的目标是要创建一个
about the life and art of Van Gogh, right?
关于梵高的生平和作品的展板 对吧
- Yeah. - Okay. You got your poster board right here.
-是啊 -好的 你的展示板在此
So, pretend you're telling the story of his life...
现在 就假装你是在叙述他的生平
to someone who has never heard of him.
而听众是从未听说过他的人
What do you put on that board?
你会在展板上放些什么
I see the wheels spinning. A spark of crea-
我看见你的脑筋在转动 创意的火花
How do they get the lead in pencils?
他们是怎么把铅锌放进铅笔里的
Ok, Let's try to stay on topic.
好了 别跑题
Hey, Jay. Look who thinks
嘿 杰 瞧瞧谁认为
Mercury is the densest planet in the solar system.
水星是太阳系中密度最大的行星
I take it from your mocking tone that I am incorrect.
从你嘲笑的语气中 我就知道我说错了
Densest planet is Earth.
密度最大的行星是地球
Which makes you the densest guy on the densest planet.
那你就是密度最大的星球上最愚钝的人
You sure Mitchell won't mind me tagging along?
你确定米奇尔不建议我跟着去吗
Are you kidding? He loves ya.
开什么玩笑 他很爱你的
What are you worried about?
你在担心什么
I've never had a brother before.
我以前从来没有过兄弟
We never really hung out that much.
我和他一起相处的时间也不多
Kiddo, you are overthinking this.
孩子 你想太多了
I just don't wanna say the wrong thing.
我只是不想说错话
You can't. That's the beauty of having a brother.
不会的 那正是有兄弟的好处
Me and my brother were zinging each other all the time.
我和我弟弟总是相互抨击
You know, like, "What's going on, fat boy?"
比如 "什么情况啊 肥仔"
"Nothing much, jackass."
"没什么 蠢蛋'
You know, things of that nature.
就像那样互相出糗
It's- It's how brothers express love.
那是兄弟间表达爱的方式
Shotgun, sucka!
副驾驶位已占 衰仔
Yeah. That's good.
哈哈 真有你的
I'm gonna see the sights.
我去欣赏一下风景
Not if they see you first!
别让风景先看到你哦
Kind of missed with that one, kid.
刚刚那玩笑没有笑点 孩子
This is all you need to know right here.
你想知道的信息都在上面
Apparently, the pencil's in two pieces,
显然 铅笔杆一开始是分开的
and they glue 'em together on the lead.
然后才将铅锌放中间粘合到一起
What if we put all the stuff about his life on this side...
我们把关于他生平的材料放这边
and all the stuff about his paintings on this side?
关于他画作的材料放那边怎么样
Luke, buddy, that's fantastic!
卢克 小老弟 那太棒了
And the best part is, you came up with that by yourself.
最棒的是 这个主意是你自己想出来的
All it took was a little bit of focus and, uh-
只需要一点专注就做到了
This thing is really loose.
这玩意儿真松了
I'm gonna go grab a screwdriver. But you run with this.
我去拿把螺丝起子 你继续弄这个
On your mark, get set, Van Gogh.
各就各位 预备开始 小梵高
Hey, Dad. He kind of looks like Uncle Mitchell,
嘿 爸 他长得有点像米奇尔舅舅
if Uncle Mitchell were insane.
如果米奇尔舅舅是疯子的话
I got sprayed by a skunk!
我被黄鼠狼的臭液喷到了
And not just at astronomy! Blammo!
不仅是在天文学方面很"臭" 攻击成功
What is happening?
是怎么回事啊
I was a little bit worried because it's not exactly-
我有点担心 因为这并不是...
I... love... this place.
我 爱 这地方
I... was... nervous.
我 很 紧张
I mean, there was a lot of different food on the menu,
我是说 菜单上有很多不同的食物
and on the floor, and on the wall.
地上也有 墙上也有
Are we sure we're not exaggerating just a little bit?
你确定你的话没有任何一点夸张吗
Were you there, Mitchell?
你当时在现场吗 米奇
Because I think I would have recognized
如果你在 我肯定能认得出当场
the only other white or gay person.
除我之外的唯一一个白人或同志
I'd already offended Gloria once.
我已经冒犯过歌洛莉亚一次了
Not gonna do it again.
不能再有第二次了
- Mi amigo Cameron. - Ah, welcome.
-那是我朋友卡梅隆 -欢迎光临
- So, carnitas diablos. - Ah, you remember.
-照旧点"辣得跳"吧 -你还记得啊
Um, I'll just have the same thing.
也给我同样的吧
No, no, no. You should have the chicken enchiladas.
不不不 你该点鸡肉玉米卷
No, I'll have the carnitas diablos.
不 我也要"辣得跳"
- These are not for you. - Excuse me?
-你扛不住的 -你说什么
They're too spicy.
那东西太辣了
Miss Gloria's used to it.
歌洛莉亚小姐是因为已经习惯了
I can spice you under the table any day there, sweet thing.
我可以辣得让你震惊到趴下 美女
Dos carnitas diablos, por favor.
就要"辣得跳" 谢谢
- Mitchell! - Of course. What was I thinking?
-米奇 止步 -好吧 我妄想什么呢
Dad, can we- can we just go home, please?
爸 我们 能直接回家了吗
You've got to air out first before I let you in that car.
你得先把身上臭气散掉 我才让你进车
I'll never get the stink out.
否则车里的气味永远消不掉
Hey, Jay, is that Venus?
嘿 杰 那是金星吗
'Cause I can smell the clouds of pure sulfuric acid from here.
我从这儿可以闻到纯硫酸的酸臭气哦
- Slam! - Okay. I-I'd really like to go home now.
-躺枪 -好吧 我真得回家了
We'll miss the meteor shower.
我们会错过流星雨的
The trouble is your clothes.
问题出在你的衣服上
Just take them off. I think there's a blanket in the trunk.
脱下吧 车后备箱里有条毛毯
You're not worried I might stink up the blanket?
你不担心我会把毛毯弄臭吗
Don't worry about it.
别担心
We just use it to cover up the seat
那是我们用来铺在车座上的
for when Manny's all sweaty after his tango class.
曼尼练完探戈会汗淋淋的要隔一下
If you don't sweat, you're not doing it right.
如果你没出汗 就说明你练得不对
He was one of the best boyfriends I ever had.
他是我曾拥有的最佳男友之一
- But he was gay. - Yeah.
-但他是同性恋 -是啊
I figured that out after the first month-
我第一个月后就察觉出来了
And I stayed for a whole year
但我跟他继续谈了一年
because the haircuts were fantastic!
因为他剪的发型超赞
Cameron, that one is not that funny.
卡梅隆 也没那么好笑吧
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you sure? - I love this place.
-你确定吗 -我喜欢这地方
But your head is running water.
但你头上汗如雨下
No, I don't think it is.
不 你大概看错了
I told you it was too spicy for you. Look at your shirt.
我就说对你太辣了吧 你的衬衫都汗湿了
- I just need to get a bit of a drink of something. - No, no, no!
-我得去喝点东西缓解一下 -不不
Cameron, the water makes it so worse. No!
卡梅隆 喝水只会辣上加辣 不要
Oh, you're right. That does make it worse.
你说的对 真是辣上加辣了
Oh- I feel like I ate the sun!
我感觉就像是吞下了火辣的太阳
And that is the secret to no lumps.
那就是面粉不搅成块状物的秘诀
See? It's kind of fun.
瞧见了吗 挺有趣的
- You make it fun, Mom. - Mmm.
-都是你的功劳 妈 -嗯
Listen to these symptoms of A.D.H.D.
听听"注意力缺陷过动症"的症状
- And tell me it's not Luke. - Alex!
-你们敢说卢克不符合吗 -艾丽克斯
"Easily distracted by irrelevant stimuli."
极易因外界无关刺激而分心
"Often impulsively abandons one task for another."
经常冲动地放弃正在干的事 去干别的事
That's where I left those.
原来我是放在那里了啊
"A tendency to act without regard to consequences,
在行动前不考虑后果
often at the expense of personal safety."
经常不考虑个人安全
- "Having accidents more often" -Ok, you know what?
-经常发生事故 -好了 别读了
I think that's enough, Alex. We've got it.
够了 艾丽克斯 我们懂了
Phil. Phil! Honey, are you okay?
菲尔 菲尔 亲爱的 你没事吧
Yeah. Remember those sunglasses I couldn't find?
没事 记得之前找不到的那个太阳镜吗
I asked you to do one thing- stay on top of Luke.
我就让你做一件事 就是监督卢克
For your information,
我想告诉你
your son is hard at work on an awesome Van Gogh-
你儿子正努力地解读一副梵高的...
Gotta fix that- masterpiece.
得修下楼梯了 杰作
Wait'll you see. You're gonna be so surprised.
你看了就知道了 你会大吃一惊的
I want nothing more than to be surprised, really.
我就等着他能令我大吃一惊呢 真的
I'm not surprised.
我一点都不惊讶
Okay, that's it. I don't want to hear anything
好了 够了 我再也不想听
about your new method of doing things.
你所谓的做事的新方法
There's one thing that works with these kids,
对付那些孩子只有一个方法
and that is staying on top of them,
就是严格监督 严厉管教
which, thanks to you, my friend,
多亏了你 我的朋友
I will now be able to do all night long.
我得忙活一整晚了
Not happy, dude.
我很不高兴 老弟
You're supposed to be working.
你该在干正经事才对
Mr. Potato Head, really?
玩土豆娃娃 正经个屁啊
- I know what you think, but- - No, I don't wanna hear it.
-我知道你怎么想的 -不 我不想听
I'm going down to clean up the garage,
我要下去清扫车库
then I'm coming back and I'm gonna stand over you
然后我会回来 一直监督着你
until this thing is done, okay?
直到你最终完成 明白吗
- Breathe. - Breathing only makes the fire spread.
-快吸气 -吸气只会让"火"烧得更旺
Okay. Then drink this milk.
好吧 那就喝了这瓶牛奶
Ay, Cam. Why did you have to order that spicy dish?
小卡 你为什么要点那道辣菜
Because I'm, um, a big idiot...
因为 我 我是个大白痴
and I wanted to have this awesome night between the two of us...
我希望你我二人能度过一个美好的夜晚
where we end up best friends,
然后我们变成好闺蜜
uh, having lunch, buying shoes.
一起出去吃饭 买鞋
Okay! Let's go have lunch, let's go buy shoes.
好啊 我们一起去吃饭 买鞋吧
- Really? - Yeah. Why are you so surprised?
-真的吗 -是啊 你为什么这么惊讶
Well, I don't know. I guess i just always
我不知道 我总觉得
feel like I blow it with you, Gloria
我把我们之间的关系搞砸了 歌洛莉亚
whether it's the Columbian comment...
不管是针对哥伦比亚的那些话
or picking the wrong restaurant.
还是选错了餐馆
The restaurant had nothing to do with you.
餐馆那事可不是你的错
I was just not in the mood to go anywhere that fancy...
我只是没心情去那么高级的地方
after the stupid thing I did this morning.
因为我今早干了一件蠢事
- I bought a dress. - You monster.
-我买了件裙子 -你个女魔头
Ay. It was a very expensive dress that I don't need.
那是件超贵的裙子 其实我根本就不需要
I felt so stupid that when I got home,
我回到家的时候觉得自己好愚蠢
I couldn't even bring it inside the house.
我都不想把它拿回家
- I left it in the car. - I totally get it.
-我放在车里了 -我完全理解
I have a legendary hat story.
我也有个传奇性的"帽子故事"
I'll bet you look fabulous in that dress.
我敢打赌你穿那件裙子一定美若天仙
Yes, but anyone would look fabulous in that dress.
是啊 但谁穿上那件裙子都会美若天仙的
- You find that blanket? - No.
-你找到毛毯了吗 -没有
This was all I could find. Shut up!
我只能找到这件裙子 快闭嘴
- Really shows off your shape. - Okay.
-真是完美展现你的好身材啊 -好吧
Spin around, cupcake. Let's see the caboose!
转一圈 小美妞 让我们瞧瞧你的美臀
You get fries with that shake?
有没有薯条配你那"奶臀"啊
Was that too far?
我是不是太过分了
There's a line, Jay.
凡事都有界限的 杰
I better go mop this up.
我最好过去解释一下
Oh, come on. Where's the-
噢 拜托 怎么找不到
I'm sorry if things got a little out of hand back there,
如果刚刚有点过分 我向你道歉
but in our defense, look at you.
但我们想辩解一下 瞧瞧你
I mean, smell you.
我是说 闻闻你身上的味儿
This is a fantastic apology.
你的道歉可真令人"顺心"
Oh, don't be too hard on the kid. I was egging him on.
别生那孩子的气 是我教他那么做的
You're gonna be mad, be mad at me.
如果你要生气 就生我的气好啦
I was just happy to see him laugh a little bit.
我只是很高兴看到那孩子露出笑脸
You know, he's had kind of a tough week.
他这周过得挺不开心的
I got sprayed by a skunk,
我被黄鼠狼喷了一身臭屁
and I'm wearing a dress that makes my hips look huge.
还穿着一条把我屁股衬托得很翘的裙子
I know he doesn't want me to talk about it,
我知道他不希望我提起这事儿
but he didn't get invited to this big party.
但他没有获邀参加某个盛大的派对
Some kids he thought were his friends
他自以为那些人是他的朋友
think he's weird.
但对方认为他是个怪人
Now, you know me on this. I'm no- I'm no good at it.
你了解我的 我 我不擅长处理这种事
You know, I- I never know what to say.
我 总是不知道该如何安慰
But maybe I raised a kid who would know what to say.
但或许我养大的儿子知道该怎么安慰
That's the only reason I invited him along-
所以我才邀他一起过来
you know, because this astronomy stuff,
因为 这种天文观测
that's- that's our thing.
是 属于我们父子俩的亲密时刻
Yeah. No, I'll talk to him.
是啊 好吧 我去找他谈谈
You know, you don't look that ridiculous.
其实 你穿这件衣服一点都不可笑
- Now, you actually got the legs for it. - Dad.
-你的美腿真的可以衬起这件衣服 -老爸
No, I'm just saying,
不 我只是想说
- if you were that type of a gay- - Dad!
-如果你是那种喜欢穿女装的同性恋 -老爸
You'd probably do all right for yourself.
可能也会混得不错哦
You know, I always had a sense it was dangerous down here,
我其实一直觉得这片地区很危险
but I guess it's actually kind of charming, isn't it?
但其实还挺有魅力的 不是吗
No, it's not safe at all.
不 一点都不安全
- I used to live down here, you know. - What?
-我曾经就住这儿 你知道吗 -什么
Yeah, that's why I come down here. Look there.
是的哦 所以我才过来 瞧那边
That was my old apartment.
那是我曾经住过的公寓
After I left Javier, that's all I could afford.
我离开哈维尔后 只能负担得起那样的房子
It's still part of me.
那也是我人生经历的一部分
You have to remember those things,
你得记住那些过往的事情
like you when you go to your farm.
就像你出身在农场一样
You remember that? I told you that a year ago.
你记得那个呀 我好像是一年前告诉你的
Of course I do. You're my friend, you big idiot.
我当然记得 你是我的朋友 你个大白痴
You know, this part of town might be very rough,
其实 这一地区治安或许很差劲
but the people here, Cameron- the best.
但这里的人 小卡 他们都是最好的
I'm pretty sure I had wheels when I parked here.
我很确定我停车的时候 轮子还在的
Ayayay! Who did this?
奶奶个熊 谁干的
- No, it's okay, Gloria. - Who did this?
-不 没事的 歌洛莉亚 -是谁干的
You coward son of bitches!
你个狗娘养的缩头乌龟
It's okay, everybody! I'm- I'm insured!
没事的 大家伙 我上了保险的
What? What? You scared?
怎么 怎么着 怕了吗
You scared to show your face, little girl?
不敢出来露脸了吗 怂货娘们儿
- No, it's all right, everybody! - Cameron, wait in the car!
-不 没事的大家 -小卡 去车里待着
- Cameron! - Gloria, I think it's drivable.
-卡梅隆 -歌洛莉亚 我觉得还是可以开的
Just so you know, I'm going back up to Luke's room,
我想说 我马上会回到卢克的房间
- and I'm not leaving until he's finished. - Thank you.
-他不弄完我就不走 -谢谢了
And I'm really sorry for not underestimating Luke enough.
我很抱歉还是有点高估卢克了
Well, that means a lot to me.
这话让我深感宽慰
The hardest part is, he kinda takes after me with all this.
最艰难的是 他这些毛病都是跟我学的
Like my lack of focus and your-
比如我做事缺乏专注以及你的...
- My what? - I just love you.
-我的什么 -我好爱你
- Did you do this? -All him.
-是你帮忙的吗 -都是他一手做的
I used Mr. Potato Head ears
我用上了土豆娃娃的耳朵
because Van Gogh cut his ear off.
因为梵高曾自割耳朵
because his paintings sell for, like, a bajillion dollars,
因为他的画现在卖到天文数字般的价格
which is sad because he died broke.
那很可悲 因为他死时身无分文
- You were right. -Don't apologize.
-你是对的 -不用道歉
- I'm not apologizing. -Apology accepted.
-我不是在道歉 -接受你的道歉了
Luke, I-I really couldn't be more proud of you,
卢克 我真的好为你骄傲
and I am so sorry I didn't give you more credit.
我很抱歉之前看扁你了
- Thanks. - Way to go, buddy.
-谢谢 -真棒 老弟
Gotta go finish the cupcakes.
得去把纸杯蛋糕做完
- Sweetie, can you hand me those? - Uh-huh.
-亲爱的 把那个递给我好吗 -嗯哼
Yeah, I can talk.
是啊 我可以聊的
What are you doing?
你在干什么啊
I showed you how to make 'em,
我已经向你演示怎么做了
and now you can do it yourself.
现在你可以自己做了
Come on, guys. Let's go.
好了大家 都出去吧
Well, good, because I really wanted to.
很好 因为我真的很想亲自动手呢
Okay. I'm setting the oven to 700!
好吧 我把烤箱温度调到700度
I'm putting, uh- I'm putting the eggs in the bowl!
我 接下来把鸡蛋打入碗里
Oh, I got some shells in 'em! Uh-oh!
噢 我把蛋壳弄进去了 哎呀
Are you serious?
你要不要这么绝情啊
- Hey. - Hey, Mitchell.
-嘿 -米奇尔
So, I know you'd never, um-
那个 我知道你永远不会...
I know you'd never,
我知道你永远不会
never believe this by looking at me right now,
你看到我现在的样子永远也不会相信
but, um, I used to get picked on at school too.
我以前在学校也被排斥被欺负
- So Jay told you? - Yeah.
-杰告诉你了哈 -是啊
Yeah, they would, um- they'd call me weird.
他们会说我是怪胎
I was weird. Uh, fun weird.
我的确很怪 有趣的那种怪
But I- This is the funny thing about growing up.
但是成长的可笑之处就在这里
For years and years, everybody's desperately afraid...
在多年的时间中 大家都很害怕
to be different, you know, in any way.
标新立异 异于常人
And then, suddenly, almost overnight,
然后 突然间 几乎是一夜之间
everybody wants to be different,
大家又都想异于常人
and that is where we win.
那就是我们胜利的时候
- I'm sort of counting on that. - Yeah.
-我期盼着那一天的到来 -是啊
- I'm sorry I was picking on you too much. -Ah, that's-
-我很抱歉对你太不客气了 -那...
Jay said that's what brothers do.
杰说兄弟间就是那样相处的
Well, we don't have to listen to him.
我们可以不用听他的
- Brothers do that too. - Okay, ladies.
-有时兄弟会合伙反抗老爸的 -姑娘们
Finish up your tea party.
茶话会该开完了吧
You're missing the show.
你们要错过好戏了
Can't believe I was fighting over this guy, huh?
真不该相信我会和这家伙较劲儿 是吧
Check it out. Check it out.
快看 快看
- Wow. - Awesome!
-哇 -太美了
Why did he paint The Starry Night?
为什么梵高会创作《星夜》那幅画呢
Maybe because the sky is beautiful,
或许是因为天空很美丽
and everybody likes looking at it,
每个人都喜欢仰望星空
that something's up there watching over all of us-
天空中有东西在时刻盯着我们
aliens, who could be here in a second...
是外星人 他们可以瞬间到达地球
to liquefy us and use us as fuel.
把我们溶解成液体 变成燃料
So wake up, people. We're next.
醒醒吧 全人类 下一个就是我们了
You better get down here!
你最好快下来
Oh! Thanks, Mom. I'm just gonna wrap these up.
谢了 妈 我把这些都包起来
No. You know what, sweetie?
不 那个 宝贝
You're gonna be late for school. Just go.
你上学要迟到了 快走吧
I'll bring 'em by later.
我一会儿给你送过去
- Are you sure? -Yeah!
-真的吗 -是的
- Get out of here, Betty Crocker. - Okay.
-快去吧 甜品大师 -好的
I'm so proud of you!
我真为你骄傲
Do we still have the number for Poison Control?
我们还有中毒控制中心的电话吗
I love you, Claire. I'll always love you!
我爱你 克莱尔 至"死"不渝
My mouth is asleep, like at the dentist.
我的嘴巴麻醉了 像看牙医的时候一样
Get over here, buddy.
快过来 老弟