摩登家庭 第一季 Modern Family Season 1 第20集: 冷板凳 Benched

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 阿芮尔·温特 / 艾德·奥尼尔 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 泰·布利尔


台词
Steaks will be ready in five minutes.
牛排五分钟后就好
You're destroying those things.
你这是在暴殄天物
- Ay, Jay, leave him alone. - No, I'm sorry,
-杰 少点意见 -恕难从命
but that cow has suffered long enough.
那头牛已经吃够了苦头
- Fun. - Wait.
-真幽默 -等等
Hang on. Dinner's ready in five minutes.
别玩了 晚饭马上就好
Coach wants us to practice layups.
教练布置我们练习带球上篮
They are deceptively hard- a curious mix of dance and strength.
超难的动作 是舞蹈与力量的怪混搭
- You're making it lame again. - Sorry.
-你这又把档次拉低了 -抱歉
- Ay, Dios mio, that coach. - Oh, I hate that guy.
-天啊 那个教练 -我讨厌那家伙
He seems to have the kids motivated.
他激发了俩小子的积极性
Oh, Dad, you haven't seen him.
爸 你没亲眼见过那家伙
He taunts the kids. He's abusive.
他对小家伙们又是讽又是骂
Listen, if this was a Colombian soccer league, long time ago,
这要是在哥伦比亚足联 老早之前
one of the kids would have taken that guy out and-
队里孩子就会把他拉出去 咔嚓
A coach is supposed to ride the kids hard.
教练本就该严格要求他们
- Phil, help me out here. - He's a mean man.
-菲尔 你说句话 -那家伙过分了
-Oh, you're such a woman. - Come to the game. You'll see.
-你真是妇人之仁 -你去看场比赛就明白了
This guy's a real motherscratcher.
那家伙真的很操蛋
Pardon the language, Gloria.
原谅我的脏话 歌洛莉亚
"Gloria"?
只对歌洛莉亚说吗
He better cool it,
他最好淡定点
or I'm gonna introduce him to the Captain and Tennille.
否则就别怪左将军和右元帅出手了
Sorry we're late. I was at work.
不好意思 迟了 我工作缠身
- Oh, he loves to say that. - And happy barbecue.
-他最近爱念工作 -烧烤快乐
Oh. Since Mitchell is between jobs,
自从米奇尔待业家中
I've taken a part-time job at a greeting card store,
我就在一家贺卡店找了份兼职
which I love.
我爱死这份工作了
Plus, with my discount,
还有 因为我有员工折扣
we're saving a fortune.
我们可省下了一笔
How is spending a ton of money on greeting cards saving us a fortune?
花一大笔钱去买贺卡 哪里算省钱了
It's math.
算算就知道了
It's really not. Look it up.
才不是 我算给你看
2.95. 2.95. 4.95.
2.95美元 2.95美元 4.95美元
- Forty percent off. - 2.95.
-六折 -2.95美元
-3.95. - Forty percent off. Forty percent off.
-3.95美元 -六折 六折
Mitchell, I got this golf buddy of mine.
米奇尔 我有个高尔夫球友
Great guy. Super successful. You two should talk.
人不错 事业有成 你们找机会谈谈
It could mean a job for you.
没准他有适合你的工作
Oh, thanks, Dad, but I'm-
谢了 爸 但是我
I'm not really looking for anything right now.
我现阶段还没找工作的打算
- But- - Yeah, that's right.
-不过 -对 没错
With me bringing home the bacon,
有我挣钱养家
Mitchell doesn't have to rush into anything.
米奇尔不急着找工作
Yeah, I know you have all that greeting card "Screw you" Money,
我知道你们那个只要贺卡不要钱计划
but, uh, talk to the guy?
但 跟这家伙谈谈
He's expecting your call in the morning.
我跟他说 你明早会给他电话
Dad, I appreciate it, but in the future- I can't stand this.
-爸 我心领了 但以后 -受不了了
I am sorry, but I-
对不起 但是我
No. Those steaks have been done for five minutes.
不行 那几块牛排五分钟前就烤好了
I'm taking 'em off the grill.
我得把它们从烤架上夹下来
I'm sorry. I know how it feels
不好意思 你的心情我懂
to have him stick his nose where it doesn't belong.
什么事他都要插上一脚
No biggie. It's just Jay being Jay.
没什么 又不是第一次了
But one day I'm gonna be a grandfather,
总有一天我也会为人岳父
and then everybody better hide their meat.
到时各位最好都把自个儿的"肉"藏好了
家 庭
摩 登
第一季第二十集
Ooh. Who's she?
这美女是谁
I hate it when you do that.
一点都不好笑
- Who's he? - It's Charlie Bingham.
-这帅哥是谁 -查理·宾格温
He's the guy that my dad wanted me to call.
就是我爸让我联系的那个人
I googled him. Look.
我搜了他 看
Oh, he owns Earthgear Apparel.
他是"地球人"服装企业的老板
I have their ski pants.
我的滑雪裤就是这牌子的
Really? You don't- You don't ski.
是吗 你又 你又不滑雪
I have cargo pants and I don't work at the docks.
我有好几件工装裤 我也没在码头上班呀
God, I feel like such a slacker.
天啊 真是让我自惭形秽
I mean, he has done so much for being so young.
他年纪轻轻就已大有作为
Okay, look. He's opened up a dozen
你看 他创立了不少
environmental foundations and conservancies.
环保基金会和管理委员会
- Wow. - So, you gonna- you gonna call him?
-真牛 -那你要给他电话了
I don't know. I mean, you know,
我没想好 你知道的
I sort of promised myself and you...
我们之前说好了的
that I'd take a little time off, and-
我先休息一段时间 而且
- And you are loving your time off. - Totally.
-而且你也享受这份闲暇 -没错
I am losing my mind.
我快要抓狂了
As much as I love Lily-
虽然我爱莉莉
which is, you know, more than life itself-
把她看得比什么都重
I am- whoo- not cut out to be a stay-at-home dad.
我 没办法做个居家奶爸
No, but it's Cameron's turn.
但该轮到卡梅隆了
It's Cameron's turn to be out in the world...
该轮到他到外面
interacting with other grown-ups while I get to stay at home...
跟其他成年人打交道 而我待在家里
and-and plot the death of Dora the Explorer.
把《爱探险的朵拉》游戏给解决掉
Like to fill her backpack with bricks
比如拿砖头塞满她背包
and throw her into Candy Cane River.
再把她扔进拐杖糖河里
So, I don't know. Should I- Should I call him?
我不知道 我应该 应该打给他吗
I don't know. Maybe just to get your dad off your back.
我觉得 打了让你爸死心也好
- Yeah. Yeah. - I mean,
-没错 没错 -我觉得
because the last thing I want for you is to take a job right now.
我可不想你现在去上班
I am loving our life.
我对现状很满意
I am in a really dark space.
我正陷入绝境
Being away from my Lily is literally torture.
与莉莉分开简直像酷刑一样
And I can't pressure Mitchell,
但我又不能给米奇尔压力
but I really, really, really just want him to get a job...
但我真的真的真的想他快点再就业
so I can go back to being a stay-at-home dad/trophy wife!
这样我又能做回居家奶爸兼贤妻了
Guys, come on!
小子 加油
Come on, ladies! Move it!
加把劲 姑娘们 跑起来
Goodness gracious! Turtles run faster!
天啊 乌龟都比你们爬得快
Come on!
跑起来
Could you run any slower?
你还能跑得再慢一点吗
I dare you to run slower!
我敢说你们跑得更慢都行
- You see? - He's just trying to light a fire.
-你看 -他不过是在激发大家斗志
Oh, I'll light him on fire!
待会儿我就把丫给"治"了
Why do I always have to come to these things?
为什么老是要我来看这玩意儿
Because you love your brother.
因为你爱你弟弟
Why don't you make him come to my orchestra concerts?
那为什么你不让他来我的管弦音乐会
Because we love your brother. Good job, Luke.
因为我们爱你弟 好样的卢克
Shoot!
投篮
Delgado, you're killing me, man!
迪尔加多 你是要把我气死吗
I love you, Manny, no matter what!
不管怎样我都爱你 曼尼
Come on!
跑起来
Okay. That's great.
好 很好
Okay, well, I'll let you know. Right.
好的 我再给你回复 对
All right. Bye.
就这样 再见
Uh, so, Charlie Bingham just invited us over...
查理·宾格温邀请我们
to his beach house for a little get-together.
去他的海边别墅聊聊
Oh. Uh, what did you say?
是嘛 你是怎么答复他的
I said I'd check with you.
我说我先跟你商量下
I mean, what do you think?
你觉得要去吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Well, I think it'd be rude not to hear him out.
我觉得推掉人家的盛情邀请不大礼貌
- Yeah. I mean, yeah. You're probably right. - Yeah.
-没错 是这样 -没错
- Okay. - Cool.
-那就去 -好
And don't worry. You know, I'm not gonna take any job.
别过虑了 我不会再就业的
You better not.
你最好不要
I just miss-
我太想
I just-
I just-
I just miss... my grilled cheese sandwiches!
我太想 我的烤奶酪三明治了
You're doing great, Luke-
表现不错 卢克
if your goal is to suck!
如果是比谁打得烂得话
- Phil, you- - I'm on it.
-菲尔 你 -我出手
- Okay. - Wait for me.
-好 -等等我
- Hey, Coach. - Yeah?
-教练 -什么
Uh, look. We appreciate your passion,
你指导很投入很激情
but some of us are worried that
但是我们担心
the yelling is getting counterproductive.
嚷嚷可能会起反效果
I got this. Come on, stupid!
我心里有数 跑 笨蛋
No, you don't "Got this." What you got is a bad attitude.
不 你没 你有的只是烂态度
Who are you?
你哪位
I happen to be the stepfather of-
我是家长 就是那个
Doesn't matter who. What you need to start doing...
我是谁不重要 你要做的是
is a little more coaching and a little less yelling.
多一些指导 少一些嚷嚷
'Cause if I hear you call one of these kids stupid again,
因为我要是再听见你叫他们笨蛋
I swear to God, I'll throw a shoe at your head.
我发誓 我会脱鞋对着你的脑袋砸
Screw it. I don't need this.
操 我才懒得教
You think you can do a better job?
你觉得你能教得比我好
You coach.
你来教啊
Jay, you know, I was handling it.
杰 我刚在跟他谈呢
Yeah, I saw how you broke out Peaches and Herb.
对 我注意到你的小左和小右爆发了
It's the Captain and-
是左将军和
Okay. So, your old coach had to leave for a little while.
听着 你们之前的教练要离开一段时间
Why? Is he sick?
为什么 他病了吗
- Yes. He's very, very sick. - Is he going to die?
-对 他病得很严重 -那他会死吗
Everybody dies, boys. Let's focus on what's important.
人皆有一死 孩子们 现在关注当下
Our next game is in one hour.
一小时后下场就开始了
We are going to go from being five fingers to being a fist.
我们要团结一致 重拳出击
- How does that sound? - Great.
-怎么样 -好
- I can't hear you. - Great!
-听不到 -好
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
就是这样
All right, gentlemen. I talked to the referee. I'm coaching.
各位 我刚和裁判谈过了 我来执教
- Oh, really? 'Cause I- - Phil, I coached football.
-但是我 -菲尔 我以前教过橄榄球
Jay, I actually coached basketball.
杰 我之前教过篮球
I think I can get these guys-
我觉得我能让小家伙们
Relax. You've already got the assistant job.
别急 让你当助理
Now you think you can round us up some waters?
现在去给我们带几瓶水好吗
- Yeah. - Go ahead.
-好 -去吧
Gentlemen, this is what I need.
伙计们 你们要这样
I want you to hit 'em, and I want you to hit 'em hard.
我要你们把他们打败 打得落花流水
Father-in-laws are tough,
跟岳父相处真不易
because you can't let 'em push you around...
因为既不能让他对你呼来喝去
and you also have to show them respect.
同时又要对他表示尊重
It's like walking a tightrope.
就像是在走钢丝
Which, by the way, I can do, because I went to trapeze school.
顺便提一下 我能走 因为我练过
Did Jay? I doubt it.
杰呢 我深表怀疑
All right, when you back into-
好的 当你进入
Honey, I'm gonna take off.
亲爱的 我要走了
- I'm gonna buy Alex some clothes. - Okeydoke.
-我去给艾丽克斯买几件衣服 -好的
How come you're not coaching?
怎么不是你在指导
'Cause your dad coached football.
因为你爸教过橄榄球
I'm sorry.
对不起
And I am going to make it up to you tonight.
我今晚会补偿你的
- And I'll be thinking of your dad while you do. - Mmm.
-而我会在脑子里想着你爸 -嗯
Disturbing.
没心思了
- Hey, Phil. - Hey.
-菲尔 -来了
How's it going?
怎么样
Ay. Great. Your dad coached football.
好着呢 你爸教过橄榄球
Ah. A fellow victim.
又一个受害同胞
Thank you again for taking care of Lily. I know it's last-minute.
谢谢你帮我们带莉莉 我知道有点急
Ay. Don't be silly.
别见外了
We'll probably just stick around for a few minutes.
我们或许该待一会儿
You know how fussy she gets when we pass her off, so-
她不跟我们在一起的时候会抓狂 所以
- Oh. She seems fine. - Yeah.
-她好着呢 -对
Ay. I think she's getting used to
你现在要上班
being away from you now that you have the new job.
我看她已经习惯你不在身边了
Mwah! So proud of you.
妈妈以你为豪
- We need to talk. - Okay. What happened?
-我们得谈谈 -好 怎么了
Mom, I love you,
妈 我爱你
but your words of encouragement
但你的鼓励
encourage the other kids to make fun of me.
鼓励了其他队员开我玩笑
Ay. Okay.
懂了
I won't say anything else on the next game. Promise.
下场比赛我会一声不发 保证
We both know that your Latin blood makes that impossible.
你我都很清楚 你的拉丁热血会让你的保证无效
I think it would be better if you didn't come to the next game.
我觉得你下场回避一下会更好
I know.
我就知道
- I hate our house. - I know.
-我们家简直就像贫民窟 -就是
What's- What's this thing?
这是 这是干嘛用的
I don't know, but it's fancy.
不知道 但是很高级
Stop- Stop playing with it. Come on.
别 别在上面跳 来
Just- Don't break it.
别 别弄坏了
- Hey, Mitchell! - Yes.
-米奇尔 -是的
- Charlie Bingham. - Nice to meet you.
-查理·宾格温 -幸会
- Hi. - This is my partner, Cameron Tucker.
-你好 -这是我的伴侣卡梅隆·塔克
- Pleasure. - Cameron.
-幸会 -卡梅隆
So, we just went ahead and
我们刚刚直开进来
parked on that round thingy in the driveway.
停在车道那个圆盘上面
- Is that- That's fine, right? - No problem.
-这样 没问题吧 -没问题
It's a turntable, so you don't have to back out.
那是转盘 这样你就不用倒车了
You have a car turntable and you're wearing rubber.
你有车用转盘 穿着胶皮衣
You're like Batman.
就像是高富帅蝙蝠侠
I really am.
我还真是
Come on in.
进来吧
Turn the music down!
把音乐关小点
Pardon the get-up.
寒舍 见谅
Killer waves today. You guys surf?
今天的浪很棒 你们冲浪吗
Um, only for bargains on the Web.
只网上冲浪 跟卖家讨价还价
Everybody say hi.
大伙打个招呼
- Hi. - Hello.
-你们好 -你们好
-Hi. - That's Jolie.
-你们好 -这是茱莉
She's head of my Europe division.
我的欧洲分部总监
She cheats at poker. You do.
她打牌出老千 你就有
And that's my girlfriend, Jenny.
那边是我的女友珍妮
She makes a hell of a margarita. Want one?
她调的玛格丽塔好极了 来一杯
- Absolutely. - Oh, not right- Okay.
-当然要 -不 现在 好
Everybody, Mitchell Pritchett and his partner, Cameron.
各位 米奇尔·普里契特和他的伴儿卡梅隆
Business partners. Mergers and acquisitions.
生意伙"伴" 做并购的
- I'm kidding. We're gay. - Stop talking.
-开玩笑啦 我们是同志 -别多话
When things are relaxed, I'm great in social situations.
没压力的时候 我是社交场上的好手
I would have fit in at the Algonquin Round Table.
阿尔冈琴圆桌会我也能轻松应对
[纽约市一些社会名流的非正式聚会]
But when the stakes are high, I get a little tense.
但是压力大的时候 我就紧张
I'd be the guy that would knock over the round table.
我估计会直接把那圆桌打翻
Then Dorothy Parker would make a quip,
然后桃乐茜·帕克[已故名诗人]会嘲弄我
James Thurber would laugh,
詹姆斯·托伯[已故名作家]大笑
and then I would end up leaving, crying.
最后我哭着鼻子 掩面而逃
- How long you been on the lam? - What?
-你已经潜逃多久了 -什么
Honey, you are looking around like the feds are after you.
宝贝 你四周顾视像是有联邦探员在追捕你
No, I'm not. Let's just get this over with.
才没有 我们赶快把衣服买完
Oh. All right.
好吧
Oh, no. It's them.
不好 是她们
Oh! Oh, you know those girls from school.
她们不是你的同学嘛
- Hey! - Let's go! Over here.
-嘿 -走 这边
- What- What is your problem? - Nothing.
-你 你这是怎么了 -没什么
I'll meet you at the car in an hour.
一小时后车上见
Please, Mom. Please.
求你了 妈 求你了
- Hi, Jenna. - Hi.
-嗨 珍娜 -好
And just like that- my baby girl became a teenager.
就这样 我的宝贝女儿长成了少女
She entered that dreaded phase
她进入了那个讨厌的阶段
where my very existence embarrasses her.
我的存在让她感到尴尬
I-I think I can help.
我 我来安慰一下
You're not your mom.
你跟你妈不一样
Wow. That's your mom.
哇 这是你妈的经典表情
Oh, I just got chills.
背脊一阵发凉
So, first off, I'm a fan.
先要坦白我是你的粉丝
- Saw you in court once. - Seriously?
-在法庭上有一面之缘 -当真
Yeah. Mayhew versus Propyltech.
是的 梅休诉普罗泰克一案
- You are a good lawyer. - I don't know.
-你是个不可多得的好律师 -不敢当
If you'd handled my divorce,
如果我的离婚交给你处理
this house would be twice as big.
这房子肯定是现在的两倍大
Oh, he's better than good. Try winning an argument with him.
他好到不行 你可争不赢他
- Last night I wanted to have Indian food- - And we're talking again.
-昨晚我想去吃印度菜 -你又来了
Top of your class at Cornell and Columbia Law.
康奈尔大学和哥伦比亚法学院第一名
Had your pick of jobs,
工作机会一大把
but instead chose to work in environmental law- until last month.
却选择专攻环保法 直到上个月
Well- And he used to be a really great figure skater.
他还曾是优秀的花样滑冰运动员
- Why'd you quit? - His sister lost interest,
-为什么不干了 -他姐不想滑了
- and then there was- - He means my job.
-然后就 -他问我为什么辞职
Could tell me about figure skating too.
跟我说说花样滑冰也行
Um, well, it was- She did lose interest.
这个 她确实不想滑了
- That's enough. - Okay.
-行了 -好
Ay, que linda. Ay, que linda.
小美人啊小美人
Oh, my gosh. I didn't know you guys were gonna be here.
天啊 我不知道你们也来这边
Hola, Claire.
嘿 克莱尔
Hi, Lily.
嗨 莉莉
I had enough basketball for one day.
今天真是看够篮球赛了
Oh, I know. Come here, sweetie.
可不是嘛 来 抱抱 小可爱
Oh, sweet thing. You love me and you want me to buy you a dress.
小可爱 你爱我 你要我给你买裙子
Ay. But I'm gonna buy her some shoes first. Mmm.
是 但是我先要给她买几双鞋子
What's that, Lily? Do you want me to buy you a dress?
什么 莉莉 要我给你买裙子吗
She said "Yes."
她说"好"
"Yes"?
"好"
She did not say "Yes."
她没说"好"
Okay, "Win" On three.
好 数到三说"胜"
One, two, three- Win!
一二三 胜
Don't forget the pick and roll.
别忘了掩护走位
- These guys won't know how to defend it. - Phil,
-对手不知道怎么防 -菲尔
- try not to confuse my boys, okay? - Okay.
-别把我的队员搞糊涂了好吗 -好
- I sleep with your daughter. - What?
-我睡了你女儿 -什么
Good luck!
好运
All right. Let's go! Let's go! Come on. Let's go!
好 上场 快快快 跑起来
Let's get out there. Hustle up. Get the tip, get the tip.
动起来 快快快 记住我说的
Watch, skip and go.
注意 抢球 走
Oh! All right. Keep the hustle, keep the hustle.
没事 跑起来 跑起来
Come on, boys. Don't let 'em push you around.
加油 小子 别让他们掌握主动
Oh! All right, little defense!
没事 防守好
Play defense!
注意防守
I did a little scouting,
我稍微侦探了一下
and the other team only has two shooters.
对手只有两个投手
If we isolate both of them-
如果我们把他俩防好
Good, Phil, good. Thank you. Good.
好 菲尔 好 谢谢 好
Manny, pay attention! What are you looking at?
曼尼 集中精神 你看什么呢
What?
什么
And that was in 2004.
那是2004年的事情了
So, tell me this.
跟我说说
What are the regulatory challenges of a solar farm?
太阳能电厂会有哪方面的阻力
Uh, well, you know, it could be anything- uh, agricultural-
各方面都有 农业方面
Military, protected species,
军队方面 物种保护
ironically, even some, uh, environmental groups.
讽刺的是 甚至会牵扯某些环保组织
I think you got all of it.
你该喝完了吧
Think you got it.
应该没了
Yeah. I'm just gonna freshen this up.
对 我去满上
- Let me ask you a question. - Yeah.
-问你个问题 -什么
How do you like the beard?
留胡子感觉如何
I'm thinking of growing one. Jenny's against it.
我想留 珍妮不同意
Oh. Well, I-I've been very happy with mine.
这个 我觉得挺好
That's it. I'm doin' it.
好 决定留了
Look, I've made a fortune. I want to use it for some good.
我挣不少钱 我想用来做些好事
I need a lawyer to help me navigate.
我需要律师帮我定位
I like you. You get me. So, in or out?
我挺喜欢你 你懂我 你意下如何
I just-
我真是
- I'm very sorry. - It's okay.
-对不起 -没什么
Um, that's a very big question.
这是一个重大的决定
You know, I'm obviously gonna have to
当然 我要先跟我家那位
go talk to my- bull in a china shop.
莽撞的"野牛" 商量一下
- I'll be right back. - Sure.
-失陪一下 -行
Talk it over. It's a major life decision.
好好谈 这可是人生重大决定
Hey, Jenny! The beard is on!
嘿 珍妮 胡子我留定了
Okay, Lily, it's time to buy you beautiful shoes.
莉莉 该给你买美美的鞋子了
Oh, no, no, no. I saw another really cute dress for her.
不不不 我刚看到有条很好看的裙子
Ay. But she has already six new dresses.
但是她已经买了6件新裙子了
What she needs is strappy shoes.
她现在要的是绑带鞋
There's Alex. I'll-I'll see you later.
艾丽克斯过来了 待会见
Alex, honey. Hi.
艾丽克斯 亲爱的
Mom, I said I'd meet you at the car.
妈 我说了待会儿车上见
Here.
拿去
Thank you.
谢谢
Still wish you had a daughter?
还想要个女儿吗
- Manny didn't want me at the game today. - Oh, I'm sorry.
-曼尼不想我去看他比赛 -深表同情
- It's okay. - No, it's not okay. It sucks.
-没什么 -不 怎么会没什么 烂透了
I miss babies. They never tell you to go away.
我想念宝宝 他们从不会让我们走开
Yeah. Or wait in the car.
对 也不会让我们在车里等
I don't know about you,
我不知道你怎么想
but I'm not gonna stand here and feel sorry for myself.
但我不会站在这自怨自艾
You know what we should do?
你知道我们该做什么吗
Get pregnant.
把肚子搞大
I was gonna say go for ice cream.
我想说的是去吃冰淇林
Okay. We'll do yours first. Great.
好的 我们先实施你的方案
Luke! Luke!
卢克 卢克
It's hard to guard a player if there's no player near you!
周围没有对手 有什么好防守的
We good in the hood?
这边情况如何
This is a uniquely frustrating group of boys.
那帮家伙简直让人倍受打击
I hear you. Um, one thing that might help- instead of a zone,
确实 我有个小建议 停止联防
if you switch to a simple man-to-man.
转而进行一对一防守
- I got this. - Really?
-我可以的 -是吗
'Cause according to the scoreboard,
但是根据记分板数据
the only thing you got is four points.
你只拿了四分
Good luck.
好运
- I need to talk to you. - I need to talk to you.
-我要跟你谈谈 -我要跟你谈
Nice top.
衣服不错
Come here. You- You-
到这来 你 你
Cam- Cam, you have got to relax.
小卡 小卡 你得放轻松
I told you I wouldn't take a job without-
我说过我不会接受新工作的 除非
- Take the job. - What?
-快接受吧 -什么
I want you to take the job.
我要你答应下这份工作
I thought you liked having me home with Lily. I-
我以为你想让我在家带莉莉呢 我
I don't. I mean, I do. I just-
我不想 我是说 我想 我只是
I miss my time with Lily,
我怀念和莉莉一起的好时光
and I know it's selfish of me, but-
我知道这太自私了 但是
- No, I want the job. - You do?
-不 我想要工作 -真的吗
Oh, my God, yes.
当然 我
I- I love Lily, but I hate baby talk.
我爱莉莉 但是我讨厌说话依依呀呀地
I love baby talk.
我喜欢依依呀呀地说话
- Let's go get this job. - Let's get this job.
-答应下这份工作 -答应下来
- Okay. - Oh, no.
-好的 -不会吧
It's locked.
锁住了
Well, just
那就
Hello? Hey, guys?
喂 有人吗
Oh, my gosh.
老天啊
They're not gonna hear us. We're trapped out here.
他们听不到 我们困在这了
Just stop being so dramatic.
别这么一惊一乍的
We'll just go through the garage, with the-
我们从车库出去 这样
That's why he wants to hire you. You're good in crisis.
难怪他要雇你 你能应对危机
Ooh, yeesh. What-
天啊 这
- It's not opening. - Push it again.
-没开 -再按按看
- I'm hearing things, but it's not- - Push it harder.
-我听到动静了 但是 -用力点按
That's not- Is it this one?
不是这个 这个吗
I hear something. What is that?
我也听到了 什么声响
No. Stop touching- Stop-
不是 别乱按 住手
This- Oh, that was it. All right.
这个 是这个 行了
- Mitchell! Oh, my God. Did- - No!
-米奇尔 天啊 这 -天啊
- Oh, my God! - No, Cam!
-天啊 -不 小卡
Cam, we- Did we do that?
小卡 我们 我们弄的
What are we gonna say?
这怎么交代
I will take the job.
工作我答应下了
- Kinda think you have to now. - Yeah.
-不然你哪来钱修车 -对
Guys, you're on the same team!
小伙子 你们一个队的
Time out!
暂停
- Time out! - Get over here!
-暂停 -给我过来
Guys, earlier we practiced a few set plays.
各位 我们刚刚合计的几个战术
Did any of them involve wrestling the ball from your own teammate?
哪里提到让你们从队友手中抢球了
- But you said to be aggressive. - Yeah!
-你说要使出浑身解数的 -没错
Not on your own team! Wait here.
但不是对你队友使 待着别动
You gotta coach. I can't take it.
得你来教 我干不了
- You talkin' to me? - Yeah, I'm talkin' to you.
-你是在跟我说吗 -是 是跟你说
You gotta take over. I'm about to lose it out there.
你得接手 我就快输了
That sounds tough, Coach.
那可真不容易 教练
- What's your problem? - Hey, Coach! Ticktock.
-你这是怎么回事 -教练 该继续了
I was dealing with the coach. You pushed me aside.
我之前跟教练交涉 你把我挤开
I was dealing with the boys. You pushed me aside.
我给孩子们指导 你把我挤开
Believe it or not, Jay,
信不信由你 杰
there are some things that I am better at than you are.
有些事我比你擅长
- Bam! It's out there. - Oh, for God's sake.
-砰 终于把话摊开了 -老天啊
- Coach! - He's calling you.
-教练 -他叫你呢
Listen. I don't blame you for being angry. All right?
听着 我能理解你很不爽 好吧
I'm used to taking charge. That's all.
我习惯了主事 仅此而已
I should have let you coach from the get-go.
我一开始就该让你来做教练
And?
还有呢
- I love you. - No. The barbecue.
-我爱你 -不 烧烤那事儿
Oh, for God's sake.
噢 老天啊
I'm sure your steaks would have been delicious... and not chewy.
你烤的牛排肯定好吃 不会咬不动
- Okay. I'll do it. - Thanks.
-好 我来 -谢谢
And so the student becomes the master.
所以说青出于蓝而胜于蓝
- The once mighty- - You know what? Forget it.
-昔日王者 -算了 不劳你驾
No, no, no, no. I'm good. I'm good.
不不不不 我来 我来
Hey, hey. Guys. Who wants to go out like a champ?
队员们 想不想以赢家的身份走出去
- Yeah! - Me!
-想 -我
I love it! Okay, Jordy, you inbound to Luke.
就这态度 好 乔迪 你发球给卢克
Manny, you set a pick on Luke's man
曼尼 你把卢克的防守挡开
and roll to the bucket.
然后去球篮下面候位
- Luke, you know what to do. - No, I don't.
-卢克你知道该怎么做了 -我不知道
- Bounce-pass to Manny. - But, Dad-
-传地板球给曼尼 -但是 爸
Coach, Manny hasn't taken a single shot all season.
教练 曼尼整个赛季都没进过球
Then chances are he'll be open.
机会来时他会把握住的
Okay, guys. Let's bring it out.
好的 队员们 上场了
Hey, hey. Bring it in.
嘿 都伸出手来
Let's show these guys what kind of team they're about to beat.
给对手秀秀我们的气势
Huh? "Li'I Dribblers" On three.
数到三喊"小德伯必胜"
One, two, three- Li'I Dribblers!
一二三 小德伯必胜
Okay, red ball. Side out. Here we go.
红队场边发球 开始
What's my coaching philosophy?
我的执教理念是什么
- Give a kid a bird- - Yes!
-给孩子一只鸟 -就是这样
And he becomes one of those weird dudes
他就会像那些怪叔叔一样
who walks around with a bird on his shoulder.
把鸟放在肩膀四处晃荡
But give him a pair of wings,
但给他一双翅膀
he can fly.
他就能飞
Unless he has absolutely no hand-eye coordination.
除非他眼高手低 技术太烂
Okay, I support you.
没事 我相信你
Mom.
That was 20 minutes.
你晚了20分钟
Mom, I am so, so sorry.
妈 我非常非常抱歉
I know it's no excuse,
我知道我不该这样
but I've been feeling a lot of pressure at school.
只是我人在学校身不由己
You know, with friends.
来自朋友圈的压力
And I love you so much,
我非常非常爱你
and I appreciate everything you do for me.
你为我所做的一切我都心存感恩
I'm still your little girl.
我还是你的乖乖女
Oh, honey! That was so sweet.
亲爱的 妈妈听你这么说真开心
Can I get $20? A bunch of us are going to a movie,
能给我20美元吗 我们想去看电影
and we're gonna get something to eat afterwards.
然后再去吃个饭什么的
Jenna's brother's gonna take us home.
珍娜她哥会载我们回家的
Okay. Of course. Sweetie, you know what? Take 40.
好 没问题 亲爱的 给你40
- Oh, my gosh. - Yeah. That's right.
-天啊 -没什么 给
- Thanks, Mom. - Go on. Have a great time.
-谢谢妈 -去吧 玩得开心
Oh, Alex, honey? When you're out shopping,
艾丽克斯 亲爱的 逛街的时候
you might wanna pick yourself up a training bra.
最好给自己买件胸罩
I know you don't need one now,
我知道你现在用不上
but your little boobies are gonna come in soon.
但你的小咪咪早晚会长出来的嘛
Mommy loves you, kitten!
妈妈爱你 小猫猫
Mwah! Mwah!
亲亲 亲亲
Teach her to screw with me.
看你还敢耍我
I set a pick and then rolled towards the basket.
我阻断了防守 然后跑到球篮下
Luke passed to me. I shot the ball and almost made it.
卢克把球传给我 我投篮 几乎进了
I bought Lily the cutest little dress today.
我今天给莉莉买了件非常萌的裙子
And then I stole the ball from the other team,
然后我从对手那里抢到球
did a 360 and almost dunked it.
然后360逆天翻转上篮 几乎灌篮
That's nice.
真牛
Ay. I just had the best day today with Lily.
我今天跟莉莉玩得太开心了
That girl's so sweet.
那小姑娘萌翻了
I have a game next Saturday. You could come.
我下周六有比赛 你来看吧
No, it's okay. I wouldn't want to embarrass you.
不了 谢谢 我不想去给你丢脸
I'll probably take Lily out for cupcakes. Mm-hmm.
那天我应该会带莉莉去吃纸杯蛋糕
Okay.
Any suggestions?
提点一下
I usually go with earrings.
我一般用耳环哄她开心