摩登家庭 第一季 Modern Family Season 1 第23集: 夏威夷 Hawaii

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 阿芮尔·温特 / 艾德·奥尼尔 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 泰·布利尔


台词
- Aloha, Lily. - Aloha.
-你好啊 莉莉 -你好啊
Oh, wait. Let's do it one more time.
不行 得再来一次
- The doggy was blocking her face. - Yeah,
-小狗狗挡住小脸蛋了 -的确
- Go back. - No. No! No.
-回去再来 -我不要 我不要
We're not doing it a third time.
我可不要再来第三次
There she is- the prettiest white woman on Maui. Milady.
瞧瞧谁来了 茂伊岛上最美的人儿 夫人
Actually, Claire and I were supposed to
说实话 当年克莱尔和我本来
- go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. - Mm-hmm.
-是要来夏威夷来度蜜月的 -没错
But something else came up.
可出现了点状况
- I got pregnant with Haley. - My bad!
-我怀上了海莉 -都是哥的错
We didn't even have a proper wedding.
我们甚至连像样的婚礼都没办
We just went down to the courthouse on a Tuesday.
就随便挑了一个礼拜二去法院登记了
The judge sentenced me to life with no chance of parole.
我从此就被判"无期婚姻"徒刑 且不准假释
You begged me to marry you.
当时可是你求我嫁给你的
It's true. I did.
没错 我求了
Oh! Hold on, my bride. Allow me!
慢点 我的娘子 来吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Being romantic. God, you're solid.
浪漫一下 天呐 你真重
Sweetie, put me down. Go on. Okay.
亲爱的 快放我下来 慢慢来 好了
Honey, come on.
亲爱的 别这样
Let's turn this vacation into a honeymoon.
让我们把这次假期当成在度蜜月吧
Sweet pea, I'm a mom traveling with my kids.
亲爱的 我可是带着孩子来旅行的
For me, this is not a vacation.
对我来说 这不是度假
It's a business trip. Let's go.
是出差 跟我走
This'll do.
真不错
- It's beautiful. - Aloha!
-太漂亮了 -大家好啊
Hi! Welcome to the Four Seasons Maui.
欢迎入住四季酒店茂伊店
What do you think, Manny?
感觉怎样 曼尼
I'm home.
宾至如归啊
家 庭
摩 登
第一季第二十三集
I can't believe we have our own hotel room.
我们居然还有自己的房间
Score! There's an iron in here!
太棒了 这里还有个熨斗
Don't you want to keep our room neat?
你就不能把房间弄得整洁点吗
You know, in case we entertain.
万一有客人来怎么办
Who would we entertain?
谁会来啊
I noticed some lovely tweens down by the kids' club.
我看到儿童俱乐部里有好多可爱的小姑娘
Maybe we can find a nice spot near them by the pool...
没准我们能在泳池边找个机会搭讪
and send over a couple of virgin mai tais.
再奉上一杯"处女红"鸡尾酒
They may be interested in two sophisticated men like us.
她们没准喜欢我们这种成熟老练的男人
I am a bathroom martian!
我是浴室战神
I am from the nebula of the Great Toilet.
我来自伟大的卫生间星云
I want the biggest cheeseburger you got.
给我来一个你们这里最大的芝士汉堡
Instead of salad, I want fries.
把沙拉换成薯条
Instead of fruit, I want chili fries.
把水果换成辣薯条
Haley, sweetie, put the phone down
海莉 亲爱的 别玩手机了
and put on some sunscreen. Please?
快涂点防晒霜
We have got to stay on these kids all day,
我们得时刻盯着这些孩子
- or else they're gonna burn. - Totally.
-不然他们准得晒伤 -绝对的
They put on the littlest bit of sunscreen in the morning,
他们就早上涂了那么一小点防晒霜
they think it's got them covered for the-
就以为没事了
Are you watching Gloria in my sunglasses?
你是不是在透过我的墨镜偷看歌洛莉亚
Is she moving in slow motion, or is my brain doing that?
是她在做慢动作 还是我在胡思乱想
- Phil, this is important. - Go ahead. I'm glistening.
-菲尔 认真点 -继续说 我听着呢
Hey, everybody.
嘿 大家好啊
We're on our way to see the world's largest banyan tree.
我们正要去看世界上最大的榕树
Does anybody want to come?
有人想一起来吗
Now, why in the hell would anyone want to leave paradise,
谁会吃饱了撑着 要离开这片仙境
take a hot bus ride to see a tree?
去坐闷热无比的车只为看一棵树
The great thing about Cameron is that,
我最欣赏卡梅隆的一点是
uh, he's adventurous, like I am.
他勇于探索 和我一样
We-We both like to immerse ourselves in the culture
我们都喜欢入乡随俗
and really get to know the locals.
更多地了解本地居民
We've made friends all over the world.
我们的朋友遍布全球
We're still in touch with Elunga,
我们至今还和伊伦加保持着联系
a man we met on safari in Tanzania.
他是我们在坦桑尼亚狩猎旅行时认识的
We actually send him... all of our old clothes.
我们经常寄旧衣服给他
He was a very nice man when we met him,
我们结识时 他还是个很善良的人
but based on his recent letters,
但就最近的回信来看
I have a small fear he's become a warlord.
我有点担心他已经变成军阀了
Hey. I'm gonna go to the gym to work out a little bit.
嘿 我要去健身房运动下
You want to come with me?
你要一起来吗
I just ordered an extra-long straw
我刚刚特地叫了一根超长吸管
to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up.
就是为了不想坐起来
Ah, look at this.
猜猜谁来电
My brother.
我弟弟
What's up, jackass?
干吗 蠢货
Happy birthday, you dumb son of a bitch.
生日快乐 你个二逼
Birthday's tomorrow, moron!
明天才是我的生日 蠢蛋
I never understood this relationship.
真搞不懂你们兄弟俩
- So, 63, right? - Hey, you can count!
-63岁了对吧 -没想到你还会数数
You know Dad was 63 when he died. Huh?
你记得老爸就是63岁死的吧
- Hello? - Thanks for reminding me.
-喂 - 多谢提醒
Ah, don't worry. He never took care of himself.
别担心 是他不懂得好好保养身体
Ate like crap and drank too much.
总是吃垃圾食品 喝得烂醉如泥
Anyway, Irene's begging me for-
管他呢 艾琳在求我...
Hey, Gloria, wait up. I'm coming.
等等我 歌洛莉亚 我来了
So, I was thinking we book a couples' massage.
我在想要不要给我们预定一个夫妻按摩
I accidentally looked in on one.
我正巧看到一对在做
They seemed really relaxed until they noticed me.
他们没看到我之前可放松呢
Haley, that's enough. Get off the phone.
海莉 够了 快挂电话
Luke, pull up your trunks!
卢克 裤子拉拉好
This bathing suit looks great on you.
你穿这身泳衣真好看
Thanks, sweetie. Haley, come on. Off the phone.
谢谢夸奖 海莉 别打了 快
No way. Keira got her hair straightened?
不是吧 凯拉把她的头发拉直了
Claire, consider this a grand gesture of my love.
克莱尔 为表达对你的爱 我决定这么做
What are you-
你干嘛...
Oh, my God!
噢 天呐
- What did you do? - Phil, what are you thinking?
-你都做了什么 -菲尔 你在想什么
That is an expensive cell phone.
那手机可贵呢
It's just the beginning.
好戏才刚刚开始
Buckle your seat belt, lady. You're being wooed.
做好准备吧 我要向你展开攻势了
In nature, fathers are known to eat their young.
在自然界中 雄性通常会吃掉幼崽
Is it because they're delicious? No.
是因为幼崽好吃吗 不是
It's because they want to give their female-
是因为它们想给雌性伴侣
bear, giraffe, what have you-
比如熊啊 长颈鹿啊 随便什么
the honeymoon they never had.
一个甜蜜的蜜月
Just to be clear, I'm not condoning eating your kids,
事先声明 我不是说吃孩子是可以原谅的
but I sure as heck know why giraffes do it.
可我知道长颈鹿这么做的本意是什么
What?
什么
- Come on, sleepy! - Ay, Jay!
-起床来 懒虫 -别闹了 杰
Come on, honey! Get out of bed!
快起床 宝贝 别赖床了
I just booked us on an outrigger.
我刚预订了个划艇
But it is your birthday.
可今天是你的生日
You don't want to sleep in?
你就不想睡个懒觉
- Come here. - No, no,
-快来 -不 不
I just came from the gym. Guess how much I benched.
我刚从健身房回来 猜我刚举起多重
- I don't know. 500 pounds? - 500 pounds?
-不知道 500磅 -500磅
What am I, a forklift?
你当我是叉车啊
To tell you the truth,
实话和你说吧
that call from my brother scared the hell out of me.
我老弟那通电话把我吓惨了
I decided to get in better shape quick.
我决定尽快练回健康身材
Didn't want to end up like my old man.
我可不想步我老爸的后尘
Although he did die doing what he loved-
不过他算是死于他热爱的事业中
refusing service to hippies who came into his store.
拒绝向来店里的嬉皮士提供服务
Manny is the worst roommate ever.
曼尼是有史以来最差的室友
Everything he finds, he folds.
他看到什么都要叠起来
Sweetie, it's only for a few more days.
亲爱的 忍忍几天就过去了
Last night we had a fire drill.
昨晚还做了火灾演习
Not the hotel. Just us.
不是整个酒店 就我俩
- Hi, guys. - Hey.
-你们好啊 -你们好
So, what's today's big adventure?
今天准备去哪探险呢
I'll bet the kids want to go with you.
我敢打赌孩子们肯定都想和你们去
Well, it is a big one- the lavender ranch,
今天可是去个好地方 薰衣草牧场
- where they grow 45 different varieties of lavender. - Forty-five.
-那里种45种不同的薰衣草哦 -45种哦
Hear that, kids? Forty-five different varieties.
听到没 孩子们 45种不同的薰衣草哦
Yeah, I can't sell that. Go with God.
好吧 实在说不动他们 祝旅途愉快
Oh. Well, more lavender for us.
那就没人和我们抢了
When Mitchell and I first met,
米奇尔和我初遇时
I may have exaggerated my interest in adventurous travel...
我可能夸大了我对探险的狂热之情
by implying that I had any.
我说我有很多此类经历
But it's one of the things he loves most about me,
可他偏偏最爱我这点
and I can't tell him the truth now.
导致我现在不能道出事实
It would be like Lewis telling Clark
就好像路易斯告诉克拉克
that he didn't like to walk.
他其实不喜欢徒步一样
Side note.
补充说明一下
We're very good friends with a couple named Lewis and Clark.
路易斯和克拉克夫夫是我们的一对好朋友
Clark bought a big, sparkly belt in New Orleans
克拉克在新奥尔良买了一块巨大的地皮
that he calls his Louisiana Purchase.
他将之与政府当年购买路易斯安那州相提并论
Mom, Haley keeps stealing my iPod.
妈妈 海莉一直偷我的ipod
All my music is on my phone. What else am I supposed to do?
我的歌都在手机上 你让我怎么办
Manny watches the news.
曼尼整天看新闻
You guys don't even watch the news.
连你们都不怎么看新闻
Aloha. Hi. Sorry, folks.
你们好 对不起
This pool is for adults only.
这泳池是成人专用
- Don't turn around. - What?
-别回头 -什么
Trust me. Just keep walking.
听我的 往前走就是了
Wait! Where are you guys going?
等等 你们要去哪儿
Guys?
爹妈
What just happened?
什么情况
Ooh, so we can drink lavender tea
我们到时能一边喝薰衣草茶
while eating lavender scones.
一边吃薰衣草饼
Oh, neat! So, is this an all-day thing or-
真棒 一整天都这么过还是怎么着
Oh, no. I know what you're thinking, Cam.
不是的 我知道你在想什么 小卡
Don't worry. We'll still have time for the whaling village.
别担心 我们还有时间参观捕鲸村落
Oh. Good. So-
那就好
Okay.
很好
- I can't. - What?
-我不行 -什么
I don't want to go.
我不想去了
I know I said
我知道我说过
I'm not a stay-by-the-pool type of guy,
我不是那种慵懒不爱动的人
but I really am, Mitchell.
可我骨子里就是 米奇尔
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying that I like adventure,
我是喜欢探险
but not every minute of every day.
可也用不着每分每秒都投身于此
Can you just go by yourself?
你能自己一个人去吗
But... the lavender ranch-
那可是薰衣草农场啊
It's- It's something two men are meant to do together.
注定要两个相爱的人一起享受的
- On or off, folks? - Well, I'm on.
-到底去不去 -我去
I'm off.
我不去
Think about what you're missing, Cam.
想想你错过了什么 小卡
It's an entire ranch full of lavender.
整个牧场都是薰衣草哦
You're not making the compelling case you think you are!
你说得再天花乱坠都没用
Hey, you little monkey!
嘿 小兔崽子们
No standing around! There you go!
别光站着 给我下去
Here goes another one! There you go!
又一个下来咯 下去
Here comes another one! There you go!
又一个下来咯 下去
I thought you were one of ours!
我以为你是我们家的小孩
Hey, Jay! Be careful!
杰 当心点
You're gonna hurt somebody- like you!
别伤着人家 特别是你自己
Don't get too comfortable.
别太惬意哦
- I reserved us a tennis court. - Yay.
-我刚定好了网球场 -好
I thought that one of the advantages of marrying an older guy...
我以为嫁给一个老头的好处之一是
was that I was going to be able to relax.
生活能过的轻松点
But all this swimming and running and rowing-
可他又是游泳又是跑步又是划船
It's just like how some of my relatives got into this country.
简直跟我的同胞们偷渡来美国的过程差不多
You know- Mmm.
你知道吗
You look prettier now than the day we got married.
你比我们结婚时更漂亮了
Oh, honey. And you are even more handsome.
亲爱的 你也更帅了
I did push-ups in the bathroom.
我有在浴室里偷偷练俯卧撑
You're funny.
你真"幽默"
- You're nice. -I have always been nice.
-你真好 -我一直都这么好
I've always been funny.
我也一直很幽默
Well-
好吧
Mom! Dad!
老妈 老爸
Ignore her. That could be anyone.
别理她 可能是在叫其他人
Phil and Claire Dunphy?
菲尔和克莱尔·邓菲
Yes, Haley, honey? What is it?
海莉 亲爱的 怎么了
I'm gonna go get some shaved ice at the hotel
我去和隔壁的一些孩子
next door with some kids.
一起去吃点刨冰
- What kids? - Just some kids I met at the pool.
-什么孩子 -就是在泳池边的那些
- Okay. Um- I should go with her and - Claire, no.
-好吧 我得去看看 -克莱尔 别去
You have to learn to let go.
你得学会放手
Turning a family vacation into a honeymoon takes commitment.
把家庭度假变成度蜜月 要坚持做到哦
You can do it. Eye of the tiger.
你能做到 猛虎之眼
Hello!
怎么说
- I should at least meet them. I - No.
-至少得见见他们 -不行
That is not eye of the tiger.
你这可不是猛虎之眼
All right, Haley, honey, go and have fun,
好吧 海莉 亲爱的 玩的开心点
but don't get in anybody's car...
但可不能上陌生人的车
and be back in time for your grandfather's birthday dinner, okay?
准时回来参加你外公的生日 知道了吗
Thank you!
谢谢
- Okay! All right! - Bye, honey!
-好吧 快去快回 -再见 亲爱的
Oh, God.
天呐
That feels weird and good all at once.
这感觉真是又诡异又舒爽
I know. I was leaning up against that nozzle a minute ago.
当然 刚刚我也靠在那喷头上呢
- Hey. - Hey, you're back. How was it?
-嘿 -你回来啦 感觉怎样
Ah! Cameron, it was the most incredible thing
卡梅隆 那真是我这辈子
I've ever seen in my entire life.
见过最美的东西
- Really? - You know who else was there?
-真的吗 -你到我在那碰到谁了吗
- Who - Elton John.
-谁 -艾尔顿·约翰
- No- -Yes, and he was so blown away by the beauty of it,
-不会吧 -真的 他也被美景深深吸引了
he sat down... at their lavender piano
你坐在用薰衣草装点的钢琴前
and played "Tiny Dancer."
演奏了一曲《小舞人》
And we bonded, because he too likes adventure.
我顿感心有灵犀 因为他也热爱探险
- Did that really happen? - No, that didn't really happen.
-这些都是真的吗 -不 当然是假的
I'm just...
我只是觉得
trying to get back at you for bailing on me.
只是想报复你抛弃我
I'm sorry. If it means anything,
很抱歉 如果你真想和我一起
we've been relaxing here doing nothing.
我们在这什么也不做也很开心
- Maybe you can join us tomorrow. - No, I can't- I just don't-
-也许明天你能和我们一起 -不行
- I don't find relaxing that relaxing. - I understand.
-我实在不觉得放松有什么意思 -我懂
You are who you are.
你生性如此难再改
- Leilani. - Yes.
-蕾拉妮 -来了
You know what? I think it's because of my parents.
你知道吗 我想可能是我受我爸妈的影响
It always is. Kipu!
当然了 奇普
I mean, vacation with my mom and dad
我是说 和我爸妈一起度假
was them sitting around like statues...
就像坐在两个雕像旁边一样
when, the only thing that me and Claire could do for excitement was-
我和克莱尔唯一能找到的乐子就是
Was sit around and listen to my skin sizzle.
坐着听自己的皮肤晒得吱吱作响
- You poor thing. Sue? - Yes.
-你真可怜 苏 -来了
So, that's, like- That's why, when I'm on vacation,
那就是为什么 每当我出来度假
I want to go out and meet the locals.
我就想出去见见当地人
I want to immerse myself in the culture, you know?
想让自己融入当地的文化 明白吗
I don't want to sloth around- Ah!
我可不想一整天都这么懒洋洋的
Sweet Lady Gaga, that is good.
我的个嘎嘎 太舒服了
Thank you.
谢谢
What's this called?
这叫什么
Happiness.
幸福
I'm curious. Is there any sand left on the beach,
我很好奇 是我们浴室里的沙子没弄走
or did you bring it all up to our bathroom?
还是你带回我们浴室里来了
Sorry, Mom.
抱歉了 老妈
And now you're sitting on my linen jacket.
而你现在又坐在我的亚麻夹克上
I guess I can't have nice things.
我就不能有件像样的东西吗
- Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know it was there. - It's okay.
-对不起 我不知道它在那 -没关系
No! Stop!
不 快停下
I'm wearing that tonight!
我今晚可是要穿的
I'm wrinkling your linen! I'm wrinkling your linen!
我把你的衣服弄皱咯
Ooh! You know what? Out!
这是你逼我的 滚出去
I want you out! This isn't working!
给我滚出去 这样不行
I don't care where you go, as long as you don't stay here!
我不管你去哪里 只要别在这就行了
What are you saying?
你说什么
What don't you understand about "Out"?
你听不懂"出去"两个字吗
Fine. I'll just move in with my sisters.
走就走 我去和我姐姐们住
Oh, no! Who will pee all over the bathroom floor?
是谁小便都不能瞄准 到处都是
I was brushing my teeth at the same time.
我当时还在刷牙呢 高难度
You try to do that.
你给我试试看
What'd you do today?
你今天都做了什么
- I napped. - You did?
-我打了个盹 -真的吗
- I haven't napped in years. - Yeah. It feels good, doesn't it?
-我好几年都没打过盹了 -感觉很棒 对吧
Mm-hmm. Good and weird.
嗯 又奇怪又舒爽
Kinda like that one nozzle in the infinity pool.
就像无边泳池里的那个喷头一样
I wouldn't know. Phil was hogging it.
不知道 菲尔把那给占了
Is it me, or is Lily more relaxed here?
是我的错觉还是莉莉真的比以前更放松了
Oh, yes. She is.
不是你的错觉
I think it's because she's really picking up on our energy, you know?
我觉得她是受到我们的影响了
It's like, if we're tense, she's gonna be tense.
就好像要是我们紧张了 她也会跟着紧张
And I think we need to bring this new energy home.
我觉得我们得把这种正能量带回家
It's gonna make us better parents-
可以使我们更好地为人父母
- You blocked the - What? What happened?
-你关了 -什么 什么情况
- You didn't bring her out! - I thought you had her!
-你没带她出来 -我以为你带着
Come on. Let me paint you.
来吧 让我来为你画张像
Oh, sweetie. That is so creepy.
亲爱的 会不会太重口味了
Where is everyone?
人都到哪去了
Okay. Let me just say what everyone's thinking.
好吧 我来说说大家的想法
My jacket's a mess.
我的夹克太皱了
It wouldn't be,
本不该这样的
but someone used the iron to make grilled cheese.
可有人竟然用熨斗来烤奶酪
I had bread, I had cheese and I had an iron.
我有面包 有奶酪 外加一个熨斗
What was I supposed to do?
我还能怎么做
Kids, kids. We don't care.
孩子们 别胡闹 我们不在乎
Hola, hola!
大家好啊
Hey. So sorry I'm late. Where is Jay?
抱歉我迟到了 杰去哪了
He's not with you?
他不是和你在一起吗
No, he came down long time ago.
没啊 他早就下来了
Oh, don't worry. I'll go have a look around.
别担心 我去找找
Yeah, he's probably in the ocean trying to
是啊 他也许正在海里
pull a tugboat with his teeth.
用牙齿拖船呢
Well, look who decided to join us.
看看谁来了
- And where is your sister? - She is in our bathroom throwing up.
-你姐呢 -她在浴室狂吐呢
Well, what happened? -
什么情况
You're not going to like this as much as I do,
我看到她现在的样子也很痛心
but she's drunk.
可她喝多了
I-I knew I never should have let her-
我就知道不该纵容她的
That's awesome.
有戏看咯
Guarantee our bathroom is still messier.
我敢保证我们的浴室肯定更恶心
Oh, my God! Lily! Where is the elevator?
我的天呐 莉莉 电梯到哪去了
Where- I don't know! I'm taking the stairs!
我不管了 我走楼梯去了
Lily, we're coming for you!
莉莉 我们来救你了
Hey, you. Where you headed?
嘿 你这是要去哪
Well, remember earlier in the pool when you convinced me...
还记得先前在泳池 你说服我
to let Haley go next door with complete strangers?
放手让海莉去和隔壁的陌生人去玩
- And you were totally on board. - Yeah. Mm-hmm. Yeah, well,
-你当时完全同意的 -没错
she got drunk, and now she's upstairs throwing up.
可她现在喝醉了 还在上面狂吐
But she's just a kid. Who would serve her?
可她还是个孩子 谁给她的酒
We did, honey. On a silver platter.
是我们 亲爱的 我们亲手奉上的
You convinced me to relax and let go,
你说服我要放轻松 随她去玩
and now this happens.
看看落下什么结果
I'm sorry, but we shouldn't feel bad...
我很抱歉 别太为我们
About wanting a little time for ourselves.
因共享二人世界而付出的代价自责
Sweetie, this isn't a honeymoon.
亲爱的 这不是在度蜜月
We have kids. You have got to let this go.
我们已经为人父母 你得放弃那个想法了
From now on, I am not losing sight of them for two seconds.
从现在起 我不会让他们离开我的视线一步
Nothing gets past me.
什么都别想逃过我的法眼
Did you find Jay?
找到杰了吗
I'm getting worried.
我有点担心了
I'm sorry. I have to deal with Haley.
很抱歉 我得去处理一下海莉的问题
No. You know what, sweetie? I will deal with Haley.
不用了 亲爱的 我去处理海莉
You go see if you can find Dad.
你继续去找找老爸
I'll look for him out there.
我去外面找找
Lily, where are you going, huh?
莉莉 你个小家伙是要去哪儿
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
- I'm so sorry. - Oh, my God.
-对不起 -我的天呐
Wow. What were you thinking?
你在想些什么啊
One of the kids had an I.D., and she bought some drinks.
有个孩子有身份证 她就买了些酒
I tried one, and then another one.
我喝了一口 结果就止不住了
It was stupid.
我真傻
Yes. Yes, it was stupid,
的确 的确很傻
but you are really lucky
不过你还算幸运
that this did not end as badly as it could have.
没有遭遇更可怕的事
This is why we always say to you...
所以我们从小教育你
when you drink, you make bad decisions.
一旦喝醉 就会犯糊涂
I know, I know. I just-
我知道 我知道 只是
One minute you're having wine coolers at homecoming,
前一分钟还在返校节派对上喝酒
and the next...
接下来
the game of Truth or Claire sweeps your high school.
我克莱尔就火遍全校了
Thanks for not yelling at me.
谢谢你没骂我
Oh, honey. That would just be cruel.
亲爱的 那样就太狠心了
I'II wait till you feel better to yell.
我会等到你酒醒了再骂你的
I don't think I'll ever feel better.
我觉得我永远不会好起来了
Does this happen every time you drink?
每次喝酒都会这样吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, it does.
是的
Jay?
Over here.
在这呢
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm stuck. I laid down, my back went out.
我起不来了 一躺下我腰就折了
Oh. Well, don't you worry. We're gonna get you out of here.
别担心 我会帮你的
- Grab on. - Yeah, you know, Phil, this might not be the best-
-抓着我 -好的 菲尔 这样做也许不大好
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I'm just gonna rock you- like a hurricane.
我要像飓风一样震撼到你[歌曲名]
I'm kidding. You're too old to get that. Here we go.
开个玩笑 你应该听不懂 来了
Wait. Why don't you just get someone who works here?
等等 干嘛不去找工作人员
No, this is gonna work.
不 我可以的
And now- Oh, wow!
准备好
There's spasming.
我抽筋了
- Don't move. - No. I don't wanna get-
-别动 -我不想...
By the way, I just want to thank you for this trip.
顺便说一下 我很感谢你给我们这次度假的机会
It's really been a vacation of a lifetime.
这是我一生中最美好的一次度假
Nothing weird!
此地绝无基情
Aloha.
你们好
I keep my wallet in my front pocket, so that's-
我把钱包放在前面口袋了 所以才...
that's what that is.
硬硬地顶着你
Neck... going.
我的脖子
I'm sorry.
对不起
- Anyone! Anyone, help! - Alert security!
-有人在吗 帮帮忙 -快叫警卫
Seal off the island!
封锁这个岛
This- This way! This way!
这边 这边
Lily!
莉莉
Aha. You looking for someone?
是不是在找人啊
Lily. We were so worried. We just got distracted.
莉莉 我们担心死了 都怪我们说话说忘记了
- Oh, we're idiots. - Ay! Don't beat yourself up.
-我们真是白痴 -别自责了
I used to lose Manny all the time.
我过去也老是把曼尼弄丢
Now I lost your father. These things happen.
现在我把你爸也给丢了 这种事很平常
She's right, you know.
她说的对
Did she say my father's missing?
她是不是说我爸失踪了
We say we'll make time, but life gets in the way.
我们总说会抽时间 可总被生活琐事缠绕
I mean, I know we're parents,
我是说 我们的确已经为人父母
but can't we be lovers too?
但难道不能同时做亲密爱人吗
This may be my worst birthday ever.
这也许是我最糟糕的一次生日了
There you are!
你终于来了
Oh, hi, honey.
亲爱的 你好
He was stuck in a hammock. It was actually really funny.
他被卡在吊床上 当时实在太搞笑了
- I was on top of him for, like, 20 minutes. - You need to go now.
-我趴在他身"上"大概20分钟 -你好走了
Good night. Honey.
晚安 亲爱的
My back seized up.
我的背疼发作了
Yeah, because you overdid it
废话 都是因为
after that phone call about your father.
你接了那通电话后运动过量了
I can't believe I'm as old as he was.
真不敢相信我已经和他当时一样老了
Wait. Sit down here.
等等 坐这缓缓
- You'd have liked him- my old man. - I'm sure.
-你会喜欢他的 我父亲 -没错
And he'd have loved you.
他也会很喜欢你的
My God, that guy- He was a charmer.
那老家伙可是魅力十足
Mmm, I know the type.
你不就是那种类型吗
And we had a lot of fun.
我们一起度过了很多欢乐时光
But I'll tell you something.
可我要告诉你点事
Our family vacations were nothing like this here.
我们的家庭度假可一点都不像这样
One week a year in a rented cottage on Lake Erie,
每年在伊利湖畔租的农舍里
spiders this big.
那里的蜘蛛都有这么大
I just wish he could have seen how things turned out.
我倒蛮希望他能看到我们过上好日子了
Well, if you keep going like this,
要是你继续这样
maybe you can tell him yourself.
你马上就能亲自告诉他了
Or I can tell him, because you're about to kill me, Jay.
或者我也行 因为你也会把我害死的 杰
My legs, my arms, my back- everything is sore.
我得腿 胳膊和背 全身上下都在痛
So I wore you out, huh?
我把你"折腾"得筋疲力尽是吧
Oh, no, no, no. Don't get cocky, old man.
不不 别得意忘形 老家伙
When I sit down, I can still get up. Eh.
我坐下去至少还能再站起来
Hey, uh- Okay, come on.
好了 过来吧
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
The rest of the trip went better.
剩下的假期过的很愉快
Haley's room stopped spinning.
海莉的头不再晕了
- Yes, it is. - And a monkey-
-是的 没错 -接着一个猴子
There she is!
看看谁来了
Oh, honey! Hey!
亲爱的 你好阿
- Do you want some eggs Benedict? So creamy! - No.
-要来点松饼荷包蛋吗 太美味了 -不要
No?
不要吗
Jay got back to the vacation he always wanted.
杰如愿以偿地度过了他想要的轻松假期
And Mitch and Cam managed to do some sightseeing...
米奇和小卡也出去观光了
at a working banana plantation-
在香蕉园里游览了一番
- Lily! - Where they promptly lost Lily again.
-莉莉 -在那貌似他们又丢了莉莉
Why did you dress her in jungle prints?
你干嘛要把她打扮成和丛林一个颜色
Because I thought it would be cute!
因为我觉得那样可爱
She's gonna think she's back in Vietnam!
她会感觉她又回到了越南
Lily! Lily, honey!
莉莉 莉莉 亲爱的
Me and Claire, we-
我和克莱尔 我们
we had a great time.
我们度过了一段美好时光
But we never did get that honeymoon.
但我们仍没能度成蜜月
I think I just expected a little too much from this vacation.
我想我对这次的度假期望太高了
You were so sweet to try.
有这份心意在就行了
It was dumb.
现在想想真蠢
Like you said, the thrill is gone.
像你说的那样 我们的激情消缺了
- I never said that. - No, it's over.
-我从来没这么说过 -不 的确没了
But wait. Put a few seconds back on the clock.
等等 我们可以再把时间稍微调回点
The kid still has a few moves.
孩子们可是很积极的
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I figured out why we couldn't have a honeymoon.
我搞明白为什么我们不能有个像样的蜜月了
Because we never had a wedding.
因为我们还没有举办过婚礼
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I still can't tell if you think this is lame or cool.
我还是猜不透你到底是喜欢还是讨厌
Honey, it's incredibly cool.
亲爱的 我当然喜欢
- Looks like I finally get to walk you down the aisle. - Daddy!
-看来我终于可以陪你走完红地毯了 -老爸
Ow! You better walk me.
看来还得你带着我走
Okay. I'll do that.
好吧 我尽量
We're here today to celebrate the renewing of the marriage vows...
我们今天欢聚一堂 共同来重温
of Phil and Claire.
菲尔和克莱尔喜结连理
On this day they've chosen to reaffirm their love for each other.
今天 他们选择重申对彼此的爱意坚定不移
You may kiss your bride. Oh!
你现在可以亲吻你的新娘了
I present to you, still as husband and wife,
我郑重宣布 他们依然是夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Dunphy.
邓菲夫妇
Welcome to the nonstop flight from Maui to Los Angeles.
欢迎你乘坐茂伊岛直飞洛杉矶的航班
Thank for you choosing Continental Airlines.
感谢你选择美国大陆航空
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, honey,
亲爱的
if anything were ever to happen to me,
要是我有什么不测
I would want you to get remarried.
我希望你能再婚
Okay.
好的
That was a little fast.
你答应得很快嘛
Oh, no. I just want to make you happy.
别乱想 我只是想让你开心
Okay.
好吧
- Any idea of who you would remarry? - Vicky Conroy probably.
-你有未来再婚的人选吗 -应该是薇姬·康洛伊
She works in my office.
她和我一个办公室
She's very organized. The kids love her.
做事很有条例 孩子们都很喜欢她
- Are you guys talking about Vicky? - Yeah.
-你们在说薇姬吗 -是的
Mom, she's awesome.
妈妈 她棒极了
Just so you know, if something were to happen to me, I-
我也想让你知道 要是我有什么不测
Something's gonna happen to you, all right.
你不会发生不测的 别乱说