摩登家庭 第一季 Modern Family Season 1 第6集: 赛跑夫妻 Run for your wife

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 阿芮尔·温特 / 艾德·奥尼尔 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 泰·布利尔


台词
Let's go, buddy. Schooltime.
走吧 伙计 该上学了
Oh, and Gloria, if you want to get together with the girls later,
歌洛莉亚 如果你待会和你闺蜜有约
I could just, you know, watch the football game or something.
我可以自己看看橄榄球赛什么的
That means he wants to watch a football game.
其实他就是想看橄榄球赛
I'm not talking to you.
我不是和你说话
What are you drinking coffee for anyway?
你为什么要喝咖啡
It's my culture. I'm Colombian.
这是我的文化习俗 我是哥伦比亚人
Oh, yeah? What part of Colombia
是吗 这些法式吐司
are those French toaster sticks from?
也是哥伦比亚的吗
Babe, I'm not sure about the game.
亲爱的 我不太确定你今天能看比赛
The whole family's coming over for the barbecue.
因为全家人都要过来烧烤
- That's today? - See.
-是今天吗 -没错
It's the Ohio State game.
今天可是俄亥俄州赛
So? Everybody can watch.
那又怎样 每个人都能看
I don't like watching the game with people who don't know the game.
我不喜欢和不懂球的人一起看比赛
People talk.
七嘴八舌乱指点
You talk at my football games.
你也会乱指点我的橄榄球比赛
For one thing, it's called soccer.
首先 你那个是足球
Your team scored two goals all season.
而且你们队整个赛季只得了两分
I'm not taking a big risk.
我随便说也不会冒风险
How much of this did you drink?
你到底喝了多少啊
Give me a break. I have to climb a rope today.
饶了我吧 我今天得去攀绳呢
- Hey, Mom. - Yeah?
-妈妈 -怎么了
Can I have $40 for lunch?
能给我40块钱吃午饭吗
Forty dollars?
40块
- I also need a book for school. - What book?
-学校还让我们买本书 -什么书
I want a dress.
我想买条裙子
Do you have any idea what a bad liar you are?
你知道你撒谎撒得多失败吗
I'd be more worried that
我更担心的是
she couldn't come up with a single book title.
她连一本书的名字都想不出来
Luke, come on. We're late.
卢克 快点 我们要迟到了
Mmm, there's a first- inside out and backwards.
这是第一次里外前后全都穿反了
At least it isn't zipped into his...
至少他没把衣服塞进...
Oh. There it is.
好吧 真塞进去了
Well, there's book smart, and then there's street smart.
有人是"读书大智慧" 也有人是"市井小聪明"
Yeah, and then there's Luke.
没错 卢克属于第三类怪胎
Oh, he's just... He's just curious. That's all.
他只是 他只是好奇心重 仅此而已
He's got this almost scientific mind...
他有着科学家的头脑
with a thirst for knowledge.
以及对知识的渴望
He's like this little Einstein.
他像小爱因斯坦一样
Some people ask, "Why?"
有些人会问"为什么"
Luke asks, "Why not?"
但卢克会问"为什么不呢"
I ask "Why?" a lot.
我经常问"为什么"
We're at the ten. We're at the five.
我们在十码区 现在是五码区
We're at the one. Daddy, we're scoring a touchdown!
到达一码 爸爸 我们触地得分啦
No, please... please don't spike our baby.
别 小心别弄伤孩子了
Why is she dressed like the Hamburglar?
为什么她穿得像汉堡神偷公仔
She's a referee.
她是裁判
Do... Do we even have to go to my dad's tonight?
我们今晚一定要去我爸那里吗
Are you kidding me? We're playing Ohio State.
你在开玩笑吗 今晚是俄亥俄州赛
I collect antique fountain pens.
我收集古董钢笔
I'm quite adept at Japanese flower arrangement-
我很擅长日式插花技术
ikebana-
"花道"
and I was a starting offensive lineman at the University of Illinois.
而且我曾是伊利诺伊大学的首发进攻内锋
Surprise.
惊讶吧
- I don't like football. - You know what?
-我不喜欢橄榄球 -你知道吗
I thought part of being in a relationship...
我认为维持恋情的一方面
was pretending to enjoy your partner's interests.
就是要爱屋及乌
Do you think I really loved home pickle-making?
你以为我真的喜欢做腌菜吗
Yeah, 'cause you did.
是的 因为你确实喜欢
For a week,
就喜欢一周
until we became the weird guys who gave everybody pickles.
到后来别人都以为我们是到处送腌菜的怪胎
Oh, thank you, Marvin, for inviting us into your lovely home.
马文 谢谢邀请我们到你温馨的家来
Here. Would you care for a sack of pickles?
给你 请收下这包腌菜
It was charming.
你真可爱
We were picklers, Mitchell.
我们是腌菜工 米奇尔
Okay, you know what? Fine.
好吧 那就算了
Stay home with your little jagged scissors.
和你的小剪刀待在家里吧
Maybe catch up on your scrapbooking.
你可以继续弄你的剪贴簿
Come... You loved scrapbooking.
拜托 你也喜欢剪贴簿啊
Did I, Mitchell? Did I?
我有吗 米奇尔 我有吗
Stop. Don't do the "Double question to prove a point" thing.
够了 别以为搞个双重反问就是真的了
I hate it when people do that.
我讨厌别人那么做
Do you, Mitchell? Do you?
是吗 米奇尔 是吗
Stop, Lily.
别闹了 莉莉
家 庭
摩 登
第一季第六集
No problem. We'll be right down. Thanks.
没问题 我们马上过来 谢谢
Hey, honey. What's up?
亲爱的 怎么了
The school just called. Luke got in a fight.
学校刚刚来电话了 卢克打架了
Oh, geez. Is he okay?
天呐 他还好吗
Yeah, he's fine, but they want us to come down there.
他没事 但老师想要我们去一趟
- Where are you? - I'm showing a house.
-你在哪里 -我在带人看房子
What house?
什么房子
I'm golfing.
我在打高尔夫球
I bet it was that Durkas kid.
我猜是那个叫德卡斯的小孩
I hate that kid.
我讨厌那个小孩
He probably jumped on Luke
也许是他突然挑衅卢克
and Luke just fought back.
而卢克只是反抗而已
- Kid's a menace. - He made fun of my hair once.
-那小孩真讨厌 -他曾经取笑我的头发
Shh. The parents are probably in there.
嘘 他的家长可能在里面
I slept on it funny.
我只是睡觉把头发睡乱了
Like that never happened to him?
就好像他没有过一样
Come on.
走吧
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干嘛
These two knuckleheads were fighting each other.
这两个笨蛋在一起打架
- What? - Could've been worse.
-什么 -幸好是你啊
I was not ready to face Durkas today.
我还没准备好今天面对德卡斯
So what happened?
发生什么事了
Well, apparently there was some name-calling
很明显 在操场上发生了骂人
and shoving on the playground.
和斗殴的事情
By the time a teacher separated them,
老师把他们分开的时候
Luke was sitting on Manny's chest.
卢克正坐在曼尼的胸上
- Luke, that's not like you. - Wait a minute.
-卢克 那可不像你啊 -等等
- You're Luke's father? - Grandfather.
-你是卢克的爸爸吗 -外公
- So Manny's father is... - Javier.
-那么曼尼的爸爸是 -哈维尔
Crazy guy. That's where he gets his fire.
一个疯子 就是从他身上遗传到的暴脾气
- Okay, you're... - He's our son.
-好吧 你是 -他是我们的儿子
- And my grandson. - I'm his daughter.
-我的外孙 -我是他女儿
- So you're... - His uncle.
-那么你是 -他小舅舅
Stop saying that or I'll sit on your chest again.
你要再敢这么说 我还会坐到你的胸上
Ho! Wait a second. Is that what this was all about?
等一下 打架就是因为这个吗
He keeps calling me his nephew.
他一直说我是他的外甥
You are my nephew.
你就是我的外甥
- Shut up! - Okay, okay.
-闭嘴 -好了 好了
I'm getting the sense that you're all related, uh, somehow.
我明白了 你们似乎是一家人
So it's probably best if you work this out at home...
所以 也许你们最好能回家自己解决
so the boys can go back to class, okay?
这样孩子们就能回去上课了 好吗
But we're not happy about this, boys.
但是我们很生气你们这样 小伙子们
This is not how mature young men behave.
这不是成熟的年轻小伙的行为
Here's your note for Miss Passwater.
把这便条给"帕斯沃"老师
[Passwater 意译为递水]
Look, I wouldn't worry. They're good kids.
我并不担心 他们都是好孩子
It's just tough when one kid's a little different.
只是当某个孩子比较怪异时 会有点难处理
- Yes. - Yes.
-是的 -是的
You heard how she said that, right?
你听到她那么说了 对吗
"Yes."
"是的"
She thought Luke was the weird one. Luke.
她觉得卢克是怪异的那个 卢克
Her kid gets his head stuck in the furniture,
她家孩子把自己的头卡在家具里
and Manny is the different one.
还好意思说曼尼怪异
I will tell you what's weird.
我来告诉你什么怪异
Our son is not weird.
我们的孩子并不怪异
What's weird is that her kid wears aftershave
怪异的是她的孩子抹须后水
and dresses like a count.
而且打扮得像个伯爵
I think we should cancel with them for the barbecue.
我想我们别请他们过来烧烤了
If we cancel, it'll just make this a bigger deal than it is.
如果我们不去 只会把问题越闹越大
It'll be good for Luke and Manny to spend some time.
让卢克和曼尼多相处一下对他们两个都好
- Might be good for you and Gloria too. - Why?
-也许对你和歌洛莉亚也好 -为什么
She's always had a problem with me.
她一直对我有意见
I think I'm gonna find out what it is.
我觉得我该找出是什么问题
That's the worst thing you could do.
那是你最不该做的
Just sweep it under the rug.
就当没发生过 忍忍就过去了
- I'm not a sweeper. - Trust me on this.
-我可不是个"忍者" -听我的没错
I think you two need to talk it out.
我觉得你们俩得谈谈这件事
I don't have anything to say to her.
我跟她没什么好说的
She's the one with the problem, not me.
她才是有问题的那个 不是我
Whose side are you on?
你到底向着谁
She's my daughter. You're my wife.
她是我的女儿 你是我的妻子
Let's remember what's important here.
让我们先理清重点
There's a football game on.
橄榄球赛马上就开始了
I just hate it when my two girls aren't getting along.
我只是不想我的两个女孩相处得不好
How exactly is she your girl?
她怎么成你的女孩了
I got a few things for the party.
我为聚会准备了一点东西
Is Lily ready to go?
莉莉准备好要走了吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. She's ready.
是的 她准备好了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm just really worried about C.J. Hightower.
我真的很担心C·J·海托
With the bad ankle,
他脚踝受伤了
I don't know how he's gonna run his corner routes.
我不知道他要怎么跑完三角线路
What did my boyfriend just say?
我男友刚刚说了什么呀
Listen, I heard what you said, and I thought, yes,
我听了你之前说的 我同意你的话
I should try to learn more about football.
我应该多了解一下橄榄球
That is very mature of you.
你这么做真是成熟了
I figure, if football fans can learn it,
我觉得 橄榄球迷都能学会
how hard can it be?
那能有多难呢
That's very elitist of you.
就你最聪明
I'm taking baby steps here, all right?
我才刚刚起步 好不
I'm actually- I'm really looking forward to it.
其实 我真的很期待
'Cause it's not just the game.
因为这不仅仅是比赛
It's-It's the bands and the drama, the pageantry.
而且现场彩旗招展 锣鼓喧天
Don't forget about the team mascots.
别忘了还有球队的吉祥物
They wear ascots?
他们戴"宽领带"吗
No. Mascots. With an "M."
不是 是"吉祥物" 有个"M"开头
That could have been very embarrassing.
要是在外人面前你就丢脸了
Okay.
好吧
Am I straight?
直吗
I'm not sure what you are right now.
我也不知道你是直男还是什么
How ya doin'?
你们好吗
- Hey, Gramps. - Hi, beautiful.
-外公好 -小美女好
Hi, Phil. Good to see ya.
你好 菲尔 见到你真好
Let me guess. Game's on?
让我猜猜 比赛开始了吗
Just started.
刚开始
Hey. For you.
送给你的
It's nice to see you, Gloria.
很高兴见到你 歌洛莉亚
Ah! Two times today.
今天两次哦
- Okay, well... - Uh, Phil?
-抱两次好啊 -菲尔
She means we've seen them two times today.
她的意思是我们今天见了两次
Okay, everybody, the food's in there. The drinks are in there.
大家听着 吃的在那边 喝的在那边
- I'll be in here. - Hold on, Jay.
-我进屋去了 -等等 杰
I think we should address the elephant in the room.
我觉得我们不该忽视明显存在的一个问题
Uh, Luke, Manny. Bring it in.
卢克 曼尼 都过来
Come on. Huddle up.
快点 聚在一起
Football.
像打橄榄球一样
Now in light of what happened at school today,
鉴于今天在学校里发生的事情
do you have any feelings you'd like to express?
你们有什么想说的吗
I think this is the proper forum...
我觉得现在是个合适的表达机会
For god's sakes. All right, both of you.
老天啊 得了吧 你们两个
Now, in this family, do we kick and punch each other,
在这个家里 我们是欺负彼此
or do we love each other?
还是关爱彼此
Love each other. That's right.
关爱彼此 这就对了
I'II be in the den.
我进屋去了
So, I brought dessert.
我带了些甜点
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I make pie too.
我也做了派
You can never have too many pies, right?
派再多也不嫌多 对吧
Okay, whoa. Whoa.
行了
Everybody take a deep breath.
大家深呼吸
Let's think about getting real.
我们面对现实吧
Phil, no.
菲尔 别这样
Why "Phil, no"?
为什么说"菲尔 别这样"
What is Phil doing?
菲尔要干嘛
I'm just gonna say it.
我只是想说出来
There's tension between you two.
你们俩之间的紧张气氛
Bam. It's out there.
已经弥漫出来了
I'm gonna kill you.
我要宰了你
I think he's right, and I think we should talk about it.
我想他是对的 而且我们应该谈谈
That's what I'm talkin' about...
我就是想说这个
you two talking... about it.
你们谈谈 这个事儿
I like football.
我喜欢橄榄球
Haley hates it, which is weird
海莉很讨厌 这很奇怪
because it's all boys... and there's no reading required.
因为里面全是男孩 也不必看书
Do you know that she spends
你知道吗 她每天早上
at least 45 minutes every morning doing her hair?
至少花45分钟弄她的头发
And then sometimes...
而且有的时候
Let's go, Illini!
冲啊 伊利诺伊队
Let's go! Right now!
冲啊 快冲
Looks like I gotta watch the game with Dick Butkus.
看来我要和迪克·布特库斯一起看比赛了
[音同Dick Butt-kiss意思为鸡鸡-屁股相亲米奇以为是讽刺同性恋的做爱方式]
Dad! Dad, come on. That's offensive.
老爸 别这样 太冒犯人了
Mitchell, he's one of the greatest linebackers
米奇尔 那人是伊利诺斯州
to ever play at Illinois...
最棒的中后卫球员之一
and one of my personal heroes.
也是我自己的偶像之一
And his name is "Butt-kiss"?
难道他的名字真是"亲屁股"吗
We're just choosing to...
我们只是想要
Okay. All right.
好吧 没什么
Dad, I thought you were being homophobic. I'm sorry.
老爸 我以为你恐同呢 抱歉
- We got all night. - Yes, we do.
-我们有一整晚要相处呢 -好吧
- Are you joining us here? - Yeah.
-你要和我们一起看吗 -是的
Jay, you know what? He's been studying up.
杰 你知道吗 他正在钻研呢
I gotta tell ya, I'm a little worried about C.J. Hightower.
跟你说 我有点担心C·J·海托
Right? With the bad ankle?
没错吧 他脚踝受伤了
I'm wondering how he's gonna run his corner routes.
我很好奇他怎么能完成三角线路
- Hightower's out. - What?
-海托不上场 -什么
Oh. Then who is gonna run the corner routes?
那谁来跑三角线路
I'll tell you who it won't be- Billings.
我来告诉你谁不会上吧 比林斯
That's low. He's in jail.
太明显了 他在坐牢
Oh, wow. Yeah. Then no.
是啊 他不会上
Double tight end,
双侧边锋
it's gonna be a quarterback roll-out to the left.
四分卫要冲到左边了
- They're gonna run it. - No, trust me.
-他们要成功了 -不可能 相信我
He's got the slot.
他抢到位置了
In the end zone! Touchdown!
到达阵区了 触地得分
Lucky call. Maybe they, uh, should've considered blitzing.
真幸运 也许 他们该考虑下闪电战
Blitzing wouldn't have helped them. Get outta here.
闪电战没用的 一边儿凉快去吧
Oh, gosh. Blitzing.
天呐 闪电战
So, my interest in football ended as suddenly and dramatically...
于是 我对橄榄球的兴趣突然消失殆尽
as the climax of West Side Story.
就像《西区故事》在高潮时戛然而止
I'm a musical theater fan.
我是个音乐剧迷
Surprise.
惊讶吧
Okay. The truth?
好吧 说实话吗
I sometimes feel like you don't like me.
有时候我觉得你不喜欢我
Powerful, powerful stuff.
开门见山 重磅出击
Claire? Tell us how that makes you feel.
克莱尔 告诉我们你怎么想
Right now, I'm feeling a lot of anger.
此时此刻 我感到怒火中烧啊
No, don't tell me. Tell her.
别 别跟我说 跟她说
Gloria, right now, I'm really angry at Phil.
歌洛莉亚 我现在很生菲尔的气
Let's respect the process.
别跑题了
Gloria, I don't know
歌洛莉亚 我不知道
why you think I don't like you.
为什么你觉得我不喜欢你
Sometimes when you see me, you make that face.
有时 你在我面前会摆出那种表情
What face?
什么表情
Like this.
就像这样
- I do not make a face like that. - Oh, my God.
-我才没做过那种表情呢 -我的天啊
- That is so Claire. - Mitchell!
-那可是克莱尔的招牌表情 -米奇尔
See? She does that with everyone.
看见没 她对谁都那副表情
It's just her face.
已经习惯成自然了
No, it's not just the face.
不仅仅是那种表情
From the beginning,
从最开始到现在
I feel like Manny and I are not welcome in this family.
我觉得我和曼尼在这个家不受欢迎
That is so crazy.
这也太疯狂了吧
No, it's not so crazy. It's how I feel.
不 一点都不疯狂 是我的真实感受
I am sorry if you feel that way.
如果你那么想 我很抱歉
I really am, because from the moment I met you,
真的很抱歉 从我见到你的那一刻起
I have tried to make you feel comfortable with us.
我就想让你融入到我们当中来
You think it's all in my head?
你觉得这只是我自己胡思乱想
No. Kind- I don't know.
没 有点 我不知道
I mean, we really love having you and Manny in our family.
我是说 我们很欢迎你和曼尼加入我们家
- Really? - Really.
-真的 -真的
So, you don't have to be so defensive.
所以 你用不着这么有戒心
I do that, don't I?
我是有戒心 是吧
Well, a bit.
有一点吧
I'm feeling a hug.
我觉得应该拥抱了
I was thinking group hug,
我是想说三人群抱
- But this is nice. - I'd be there if I could.
-但这也不错 -我要能去的话就去了
Oh, my God. There's hugging.
天啊 这还有人搂搂抱抱呢
Haley, get off the phone already.
海莉 不打电话会死啊
Where did you go?
你去哪了
You heard him.
你听见他说什么了
He said, "Get outta here."
他说"一边凉快去"
Oh, my God. You're such a girl.
天啊 你真像个娇弱的小姑娘
Dad- I was coming to get a beer anyways.
爸 反正我也想要喝杯啤酒的
Nice apology.
你道歉真有诚意
Nice beer.
啤酒真不错
Hey, there are the little roustabouts.
嘿 两个壮小伙来了
- You look like you patched things up pretty good, huh? - Yeah.
-看来你们和好如初了 -没错
Oh, we can learn so much from the children.
我们能从孩子身上学到许多东西啊
Bet it seems kind of silly now
现在再回头想想打架的事
what you were even fighting about, huh?
是不是觉得当时很蠢啊
- I made fun of his accent. - What accent?
-我笑他的口音 -什么口音
I made fun of him for having the same thing for lunch every day.
我笑他每天的午餐都一样
I made fun of him because his mom used to dig coal.
我取笑他 因为他妈妈以前是挖煤的
What?
什么
He said you were a coal digger.
他说你是个挖煤工
Okay. I think we can move on.
好了 我觉得该换个话题了
Who said I was a coal digger?
谁说我是个"挖煤工"
That's what my mom told me.
我妈告诉我的
What's a coal digger?
什么是挖煤工
Sweetheart, he heard it wrong.
宝贝 他听错了
It's "Gold digger."
那叫"淘金工"[傍大款]
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我得过一会再打给你了
I really do not think that I remember ever saying that.
我真的不记得说过这话
Well, you said in the car.
其实 你在车里这么说过
You said it at Christmas.
你圣诞节这么说过
- You said it in the Mexican restaurant- - Okay,
-你还在墨西哥餐厅这么说过 -好了
Mr. "Leaves His Sweatshirts at School Every Day...
乖儿子 你每天丢三落四
Suddenly Remembers Everything," Thank you.
今天却记忆如神 真谢谢你了
And it was all in my head, huh?
还说是我自己胡思乱想 哈
Oh, listen. Gloria, it was...
听我说 歌洛莉亚 其实
like, a year ago, before I knew you.
都是一年前的事了 那时我还不了解你呢
Nice going.
你真行啊
Now my mom and my sister are fighting.
搞得我妈和我姐吵架了吧
If I say something that everybody else is thinking,
如果我说了众人都想说的话
does that make me a mean person?
是不是意味着我很刻薄呢
Or does it make me a brave person?
或者说我很勇敢呢
One who is courageous enough to
我就是一个有勇气
stand up and-and say something...
顶住压力 挺身而出
behind someone's back
在背后悄悄地说
to a 10-year-old.
只敢在小孩面前说
Well, she's pissed.
她现在可是气疯了
Yeah. She wouldn't even come out of her room.
是啊 她甚至连房间都不愿意出了
Did you really have to call her that- a gold digger?
你真的非要说她是"傍大款的"吗
Well, you know what, Dad? It was a year ago.
知道吗 爸爸 那可是一年前
And it was a natural question to ask.
所以人家自然而然会问啊
She's a beautiful, hot woman,
她那么漂亮 那么性感
and you're not exactly, you know-
而你却不那么 你懂的
Not exactly what?
不那么什么
Um- Mitchell, little help?
米奇尔 帮帮忙啊
No. You are doing great.
不用 你说的挺好的
See, this is exactly why we sweep things under the rug-
看见了吧 所以说家事要忍着
so people don't get hurt.
这样大家才不会受伤害
Yeah, until you sweep too much under the rug.
话是没错 但如果老是忍着憋着
Then you got a lumpy rug.
矛盾就越积越多
Creates a tripping hazard. You open yourself up to lawsuits.
矛盾爆发的危险也越大 也会惹祸上身
Boy, you can go a really long time without blinking.
岳父大人 你可以好长时间不眨眼啊
Gloria? It's Phil.
歌洛莉亚 我是菲尔
Can I talk to you for a second?
能和你谈一会吗
Claire likes to say you can be part of the problem...
克莱尔总是说 "你要么是问题制造者"
or part of the solution.
"要么就是问题解决者"
But I happen to believe that you can be both.
而我则认为 解铃还须系铃人
Listen, Claire feels terrible.
听着 克莱尔感到很抱歉
Why don't you talk to her?
要不你找她谈谈
Why? I know what she thinks- a coal digger.
为什么 我知道她认为我是个挖煤的
You know she's saying "Gold digger"?
你知道她说的其实是傍大款的吧
Yes, Phil!
我知道 菲尔
Well, I-I know she said that.
我知道她这么说过
But that was a long time ago,
但那是很早以前的事了
before she knew you.
那时她尚未真正了解你
Does Jay buy me nice things?
杰是不是给我买好东西了
Yes! Of course! All beautiful things.
没错 当然了 全是好东西
Look at this- yellow, red, blue.
看看这些 黄的 红的 蓝的
All the colors.
五颜六色的
Do you think I can't live without this?
你认为我没了这些就活不了了吗
Take them away, Phil.
拿走啊 菲尔
Gloria,
歌洛莉亚
we all know you'd be fine without underwear.
我们都知道你不穿内裤也没事
I mean, we know it's not about that.
我是说 我们知道你说的不是这个
No. It's about me not being accepted by my new family.
对 我说的是我不被这个家庭所接纳
That is not true.
不是这样的
Gloria, look, you're a beautiful woman.
歌洛莉亚 听着 你是个大美女
In fact, you're probably one of those
其实 你很有可能
beautiful women who doesn't even know it.
都不知道自己是美女
No, I know it.
不 我知道的
So it's natural
所以克莱尔自然
for Claire to wonder about you and her dad.
会对你和她爸的关系产生联想啊
This family's very protective of each other.
这是个保护欲很强的家庭
I remember the first time Claire brought me home.
我还记得克莱尔第一次带我去她家的时候
Do you think Jay thought I was good enough for his little girl?
你以为杰会觉得我配得上他家千金吗
No way. But over time,
才不会 但是过了一段时间
he realized that I loved Claire as much as he did.
他意识到我和他一样深爱着克莱尔
And by then, Mitch had brought Cam home,
与此同时 米奇把小卡带进家门
so I was golden.
相比之下我就是金龟婿了
Claire just needs a little time.
克莱尔只是需要些时间
And then, trust me,
相信我 过段时间后
she'll be the most loyal friend you've ever had.
她就会成为你最亲的闺蜜了
You're not leaving, are you?
你们不是要走吧
You know, there's kind of a lot of drama.
你也知道 现在这儿闹得有点不愉快
- So we're torn. - Let me ask you something.
-我们深受折磨 -我问你们点事
Your sister said that Gloria
你姐姐说歌洛莉亚
would never go for anybody who looked like me.
绝不会喜欢上我这种样子的男人
Now, you guys basically are like women.
所以说 基本上 你们和女人差不多
You know, you look at guys.
你们喜欢男人
So what do you think?
所以你们怎么想
You're seriously asking us if you're attractive?
你真是在问我们 你是否有吸引力吗
Well, I know I'm no Erik Estrada or anything.
我知道自己算不上高帅富
- I'm just curious is all. - Dad.
-我只是好奇罢了 -爸
So if I was in one of your bars and-
所以如果我出现在同志酒吧 然后
Righteous Brothers were on, you know.
播着经典老歌
Would you, uh,
你会不会
I don't know, check me out?
我不知道 和我搭讪
Dad, you're really close to ruining gay for me.
爸 你快要毁了做基佬的情调了
- All right, fine. Whatever. - Jay. Jay, now listen.
-那好 无所谓 -杰 听着
I think it's- I just think it's
我觉得 我只是觉得
a little weird for a son to say this to his father.
要一个儿子对父亲这么说实在太诡异
But for the record, I think you're smokin' hot.
但我声明一下 我觉得你超性感的
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, 100%. You're totally my type.
当然 百分百肯定 你绝对是我的菜
You're dangerous, you're getable,
你既危险 又触手可及
you have a little "Cashola" In your pocket.
你荷包里又装着鼓鼓的钱
Face, body, the whole-
长相 身材 还是整体
The whole kit and caboodle, I think. Really.
从头到脚都特帅 我觉得 真的
- What about a seven? Nine. For sure, nine.
-那有7分吗 -9分 绝对的9分
- But you knew that. - I might have lowballed a little bit.
-但你肯定知道的 -我有点低估自己了
Okay, isn't there a game on?
不是还有比赛呢吗
- Touchy. - I know.
-他太敏感 -我知道
Gloria? Come on, let's- let's talk about this.
歌洛莉亚 拜托 我们好好谈谈
I've seen her kick in a door before.
我可见过她破门而入过
I don't know what my husband is saying to you or...
我不知道我丈夫和你说了什么 或者
why he's covered in your underwear.
为什么他浑身都是你的内裤
Obviously I'm trying to seduce him for his money.
很显然我是看上他的钱了呗
'Cause that's what I do, right?
因为我就是这样的人嘛 对不对
What do I have to give back...
我究竟要付出什么
so that everyone trusts me? Huh?
才能得到大家的信任啊
- These earrings? - No.
-耳环吗 -不是
- What? This bracelet? - No.
-那是什么 手镯吗 -不是
- My new dress? - No.
-还是我的新裙子 -不是
I didn't respond because...
我没出声是因为
this shouldn't be about me.
其实关键不在于我
It should be about you...
而在于你
talking to you... about it.
和你 好好谈 一谈
Phil? Honey?
菲尔 亲爱的
No, no, no. No.
不 不 不 不用
You're welcome.
不用谢
I don't know what to say
我不知道该说些什么
except for that I am really, really sorry.
只能说我真的非常非常抱歉
Just tell me one thing.
你就告诉我一件事
How do you really feel that I'm with your father?
对于我和你爸的关系 你到底怎么想
Uh, well-
其实
Honestly, at first, it was hard.
说实话 一开始 我很难接受
I mean, you don't expect to wake up one morning...
我是说 谁都不会期望有一天醒来后发现
with a new mom who looks like she fell off a mud flap.
多了一个比自己还年轻性感的后妈吧
But... I'm getting used to it.
但是 我正慢慢去习惯
And the important thing is you make him happy,
而且 重要的是你能让他幸福
which you do in- in so many ways,
用你的各种方法
so many colors.
五颜六色的方法
Are we okay?
我们和好了吗
- No. - No?
-没 -没
You embarrassed me in front of everyone downstairs.
你让我在所有人面前出丑了
What, I'm supposed just to forget about it?
怎么 要我这么轻易就忘掉吗
What do you want me to do-
那你想要怎样
just embarrass myself so we're even?
让我也出丑 这样我们就扯平了
Go jump in the pool.
跳进泳池
[Go jump in a lake 直译为跳湖 俗语 让某人离远点]
Oh, you mean go jump in a lake. Right.
是让我离你远点 是吧
Go jump in the pool with your clothes on.
我是让你穿着衣服跳进泳池
Then I know you're sorry.
那样我就知道你的歉意了
I'm not gonna do that, Gloria.
我是不会跳的 歌洛莉亚
Okay. Then I won't forgive you.
好的 那我也不会原谅你
Now a field goal beats us.
再来个定位球 我们就输了
Hey, you guys work that out?
你们俩和好了吗
Almost. Gloria just wants me to jump in the pool.
差不多了 歌洛莉亚想让我跳进泳池
- Okay then. - What?
-那好吧 -什么
If they could get a pass rush on 'em, something, a break.
他们咋就不来个突破 或者请求暂停啊
This is so awesome.
太赞了
I know. Mom does not look good wet.
我知道 我妈浑身湿透很难看的
Gloria, is this really necessary?
歌洛莉亚 这真有必要吗
Dad, it's fine. It's fine. If I need to jump in this water...
爸 没事 如果我跳进泳池
to prove to Gloria how sorry I am, I will do it.
能证明我对歌洛莉亚的歉意 那我就跳
I'm fine.
我没事
You're serious? You're not gonna stop me?
你来真的吗 你就不拦我一下
Why would I do that?
我干嘛要拦
Because I am standing here.
因为我已经站这了
I am showing you my willingness to-
我已经证明了我的诚意
No?
不行是吧
- Are you happy? - Yes! I forgive you!
-你高兴了吧 -没错 我原谅你了
Then give me your hand.
那就拉我一把
Oh, that's the oldest trick in the book.
这招早就烂大街了
- She's gonna pull you in there. - No!
-她要把你也拉进池里 -我才不
And that's my job.
所以我来帮你
This is funny, but this is also a teaching moment.
真有趣 但同时也给我们上了一课
- Yeah! - Think about...No!
-是吧 -好好想想 不
Cannonball!
大炸弹来啦
The snap! Fumble!
向后传球 失误了
How could he fumble that?
怎么会传球失误呢
Center blew the snap.
都怪中卫
You know what?I hate that.
你知道吗 我最讨厌这么说了
I played center,
我以前就是中卫
and I always got blamed for a quarterback's clumsy hands.
明明是四分卫笨手笨脚 却让我背黑锅
Well, I was a quarterback, and it was probably your fault.
我当过四分卫 这可能确实是你的错
It's impossible to fumble the ball...
如果四分卫把手的位置放正确了
when the quarterback has the proper hand placement.
传球怎么可能会失误呢
It's weird to think of a woman being sexually attracted to Dad.
要有女性认为老爸有吸引力那就太诡异了
No, you wanna hear weird?
不 你知道什么才诡异吗
Cam said he'd pick up dad at a gay bar.
小卡说他会在同志酒吧找老爸搭讪
Ooh. How did that come up?
这是唱的哪出啊
Mmm, I'm really trying to block it out.
嗯嗯 我正想忘记这事呢
As far as I'm concerned,
我觉得嘛
Mom and Dad had sex two times.
老爸老妈也就上过两次床
Agreed.
同意
Okay, get your hands up there
好 把你的手放到这上来
like you're lifting me off the ground.
就像你要把我举起来一样
Be one with me, Jay. There you go.
和我合为一体 杰 这就成了
Do you wanna get something to eat?
你想不想吃点东西
I am never eating again.
我恶心得什么都吃不下了
Just snap the damn thing.
赶紧传那该死的球
Perfect. That one kinda hurt.
完美 就是有点疼