Bravo, Manny! Bravo!
太厉害了 曼尼 厉害
Well, when I heard Manny wanted to fence, I was, like,
当我听说曼尼想学击剑时 我心想
"Sure. Uncoordinated kid, lethal weapon.
笨手笨脚的孩子 配上致命的利器
How can this go wrong?"
能有比这还糟的吗
What do you think now?
现在你的看法又如何呢
I'm proud of our little Zorro.
我们的小佐罗真让我骄傲
I mean I worked with him a little, but the kid's got skills.
虽说我也教过他几招 但他的确有天赋
It's in his blood. His father was a master swordsman.
那是与生俱来的 他爹就是个剑术大师
He was an artist with his sword.
堪称剑道里的艺术家
I mean, the way he throws the sword.
他英姿焕发 挥剑抬足的样子
I mean, he was legendary.
他就是传奇
You know this nice moment I'm having with your son?
你知道我在享受和你儿子的父子时刻吗
- You're kind of wrecking it. - Sorry.
-你有点破坏气氛了 -对不起
Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century?
你们知道剑术起源于12世纪吗
You know what's even nerdier than fencing?
你知道什么比击剑还呆吗
Knowing when it began.
了解它的起源
I don't think you're a nerd, Alex.
我可不认为你是呆子 艾丽克斯
All right. That's my boy!
就是这样 乖儿子
Would this be easier...
我们不如用起重机帮你
if we suspended you from a crane?
把这玩意吊起来吧
Any monkey can shoot a home movie.
家庭录像谁都会拍
I pride myself on shooting home films.
但只有我能拍出家庭电影的感觉
But, Cameron, you always just take things a little too far.
但是小卡 你做事总是做得太过了
- Okay, your nephew's first birthday. - That's not fair.
-你侄子的周岁生日 -说那事儿不公平
You brought a wind machine.
你带了台鼓风机去
- To be fair, - Cameron,
-老实说 -卡梅隆
- my vision was- - you brought a wind machine.
-我本来是要 -那可是鼓风机呀
Who puts wheels on cribs?
谁会在婴儿床上装轮子
No. No, no, no, no! My phone died.
不不不不 我手机没电了
No biggie. Your battery probably just statically defracticated.
没什么 大概是你手机电池没静电了
It means you can recharge it with static electricity.
你给它充点静电就行了
Just rub it on your hair.
在你头发上蹭蹭就好了
You know, I used to go to the houses of my friends,
我以前去朋友家
I'd see their kids' trophies,
看见他们小孩得的奖杯
and it used to bug me, you know,
心里都特别不舒服
because there was never a trophy in my house.
因为我家从来没得过奖杯
Not until this one.
直到她的出现
Oh, that's a good grip.
你的手劲真大
Can we switch seats?
和我换换位置吧
Cam, people are staring.
小卡 别人在看你呢
I know you're not supposed to care,
我知道父母不该在意这些事
but it's kind of cool to have a kid in your house
但是家里有个有特长的孩子
who's the best at something.
感觉挺不错的
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
- Yeah, our kids are great. - They're the greatest.
-我家小孩都很棒 -他们是最棒的
- Gosh, we're blessed. - We are. But, um,
-我们真幸运 -没错 不过呢
are they the best at something?
要说他们有什么特长吗
I'd have to think about that.
我得好好想想
Well, Alex is great at every single thing she tries,
只要艾丽克斯想做的 她都能做到最好
- so, you know, she'll find her specialty. - She will.
-所以她总会找到自己的特长 -是的
Haley is so pretty.
海莉长得多漂亮啊
- Gorgeous, gorgeous girl. - Oh, gosh.
-美若天仙 我女儿美若天仙 -没错
So she can meet someone who's the best at something.
所以她可以嫁个有特长的男人
And then, uh, I guess that leaves Luke.
然后 还剩下卢克
We dropped the ball a little bit on that one.
他是有点输在起跑线上了
Yeah, a little bit.
的确 有那么一点
How about a nice round of applause for our winner, Manny Delgado.
请为我们的胜利者曼尼·迪尔加多鼓掌
Manny now moves on to the championship,
曼尼晋级了总冠军争夺赛
where he'll be competing against Caroline Markum.
他将对阵卡罗琳·马可
We'll see you all back here at 4:30.
请在四点半准时到场观看比赛
- All right. - Bravo.
-太好了 -儿子你真棒
Wow. This means more to Dad than it does to Manny.
老爸比曼尼还激动啊
Yeah, it's his chance to be father of a champion.
是啊 这可是他成为冠军之父的机会
Well, second chance.
其实 以前也有过机会
We all know how the first time went.
我们都知道那次是怎么错过了
Did I say something wrong?
我说错什么了吗
No, no. I'm- I'm very happy for Manny.That's all.
没 才没呢 我只是太为曼尼高兴了
Everything's always about Claire. Geez.
什么事都能扯到她身上 神啊
I wanna thank you guys for coming by and supporting the kid.
谢谢你们过来支持我儿子
You guys are the best!
你们是最棒的家人
Why, Claire?
为什么受伤的总是我 克莱尔
That took a while.
你怎么去了那么久
She's been asleep for 20 minutes.
她20分钟前就睡着了
It just took me some time to sneak out without waking her up.
为了不弄醒她 我不得不悄悄溜走
Kind of like the first time you slept over here.
就像你第一次在这里过夜那样
I had a meeting.
我那是要溜出去开会
All right. Let's talk about why you got your panties in a bunch.
好吧 我们来谈谈让你心烦意乱的原因
What's up with you and your sister?
你和你姐之间到底怎么了
- Nothing is up. - Mm-hmm.
-什么都没有 -是吗
Or could this have something to do with... ice skating?
是不是和滑冰那事有关呀
When Mitchell and Claire were kids.
米奇尔和克莱尔小时候
This is interesting to no one.
没人想听这个故事
Excuse, please. Let me finish. Thank you.
拜托 让我讲完 谢谢
- When Mitchell was 10 - Eleven.
-在米奇尔10岁时 -11岁
And Claire was 13, they
克莱尔13岁时 他们是
- were competitive ice dancers. - Figure skaters!
-一对实力雄厚的冰舞小将 -是花样滑冰
Oh, for God's sakes, I'll tell the story. Yes,
算了 还是换我来说吧 是的
my sister and I were actually a very good team.
我姐和我真心是一对完美搭档
We were called "Fire and Nice."
我们的组合叫"柔情似火"
I was Fire, because of the red hair, and Claire was Nice,
我的红发象征火焰 克莱尔代表柔情
because it was ironic and she wasn't.
那是为了讽刺她一点不温柔
And Mitchell is still upset
米奇尔到现在还耿耿于怀
because Claire quit the team right before some meet.
因为克莱尔在某场比赛前临阵脱逃了
"Some meet." The 13-and-under regional championships.
什么某场 那是13岁以下地区总决赛
Just the Emerald City at the end of my yellow brick road.
那是我人生黄砖路尽头辉煌的翡翠城
- Wow. You did it. - What?
-哇 你成功了 -什么
You made figure skating sound even gayer.
成功地把滑冰描述得更基情了
So, seeing your dad so proud of Manny...
看到你老爸那么为曼尼骄傲
didn't stir up any resentment?
你都没有不爽吗
Okay, fine. You always do this.
好吧 你总是这样
Instead of letting your feelings out, you bury them,
不断压抑自己的情感
and then they bubble up later in hurtful ways.
等到某一刻再伤人地爆发
Okay, you know what? Yes. All right, listen.
好啦 你说对了 听着
I might still be holding a little resentment,
我或许仍有些不满
but that's... embarrassing and petty
可那很丢人 又显得心胸狭隘
and it's not a good color on me.
我再那样也不合适了
It's kind of like you and yellow.
就像你不适合黄颜色
You love me in my yellow shirt.
你不是很喜欢我穿黄色衣服吗
It makes you look like the sun.
黄色让你看起来像个太阳
Bubbling. Hurtful bubbling.
爆发了 伤人地爆发了
Now you know why I left early that morning.
现在你知道我那早为何溜走了
I knew you didn't have a meeting, Cam. I knew it.
我就知道你不是开会 小卡 我就知道
There must be something wrong with this phone.
这手机肯定出了什么毛病
I've rubbed it on my head for, like, an hour.
我都在头上蹭一个钟头了
Oh, you're such a geek.
天啊 你真是个怪胎
At least I didn't give myself a bald spot.
至少我没把头皮磨秃
Alex, don't be mean.
艾丽克斯 别这么刻薄
Haley, stop making yourself such an easy target.
海莉 你也别那么容易掉入陷阱
This feels right, buddy. I'm telling you, this feels right.
就是这样 老弟 就是这样
- What are you guys doing? - Pursuing excellence.
-你们要去哪 -去创造天才
We make a list of areas the boy might excel at
我们帮卢克列了个成功潜力表
- and... baseball. - Love it.
-然后选择了棒球 -不错
Yeah. I read it only takes 10,000 hours to achieve excellence.
是啊 书上说一万小时的训练就能练成天才
You've already got, what, how many hours playing ball?
你已经练了 你大概练多久了
Well, I played, like, one season, so, like, 6,000 hours?
我练一个赛季了 得有六千小时吧
Yeah. I can see why you ruled out math.
怪不得你们没选数学
Yeah, of course I want Luke to be successful.
我当然想要卢克成功
But I don't think that a parent can just force that.
可我不喜欢揠苗助长
I think you just have to have
我觉得你只要有信心
faith that the kid's gonna find his own way.
孩子们会发现自己的闪光点
Besides, Luke already is the best at something- being my son.
再说 能成为我儿子 已经够卢克骄傲了
It sounded a lot less lame in my head.
这话说出口来就弱掉了
I have got a good feeling about this.
我预感这将会进展顺利
This is gonna be your sport.
你肯定是打棒球的料
Last year, you said basketball was my sport.
去年你说过我是打篮球的料
Look, I've said a lot of things I wish I could take back but I can't.
听着 我说过很多让我追悔莫及的话
is be the dad you need me to be to help you become masterful.
只有当一个能够帮助你登上顶峰的爸爸
- You wanna be masterful? - I guess.
-你想登峰造极吗 -大概吧
There's my killer! Okay.
真是个好孩子 好吧
Our journey of 10,000 hours...
我们一万小时的训练计划
begins with a single pitch.
就从简单的投球开始吧
I believe in my boy.
我看好你哟
I ain't gonna quit you.
我不会放弃你的
Let's burn one in here.
投一个过来
That's good. That's a good start.
很好 你开了一个好头
Okay, you rest that cannon while I run this down, okay?
你休息一下 我去捡球
Okay, let's keep all the batters right here.
尽量往这个方向投球
Oh, should've- should've worn my cup. Should've worn my cup.
我该把护裆穿上 真该把护裆穿上
This one's really in here, buddy.
球肯定在这里的某处 老弟
Okay. Very, very, very, very good first hour.
很好 第一个小时真是非常非常不错
Toss me your glove. I'll put some oil on it.
把手套给我 我给它上点油
- Everything okay? - Yes.
-没事吧 -没事
I was telling my grandmother how great was Manny today.
我刚告诉奶奶 曼尼今天有多厉害
So that wasn't angry talk?
你不是在吵架啊
No, silly. That was happy talk.
才不是 傻瓜 我聊得开心呢
I'm beginning to understand
我开始了解
why there's so much conflict on your continent.
为啥你们南美那么多暴力冲突了
Here. Check this out.
来 看看这个
Jay loves to make T-shirts for special occasions.
杰喜欢为特殊时刻制作纪念衫
Come on, baby. Show them.
来吧 宝贝 给他们瞧瞧
A few years back, my granddaughter Haley ran a 5K,
几年前 我孙女海莉跑五千米
so I had a few of these made up.
于是我做了一些这样的衬衫
I love it when you're so proud of Manny.
我很高兴你那么为曼尼骄傲
You know, I'm not gonna lie.
确实 老实说
Seeing him out there slicing those kids to pieces,
看见他把那些小孩打得落花流水
you know, it gets to ya.
我真是开心
- Gracias, mi amor. - I'm sorry to interrupt.
-多谢你 宝贝 -很抱歉打断你们
- It's okay, papi. - Hey, champ! I got a little something for you.
-没事 -小冠军 给你点小东西
And I have something for you. Here.
我也正要给你个东西 拿着
I will not be needing it anymore.
我不再需要它了
- But the finals? - I am retired.
-那决赛怎么办 -我要退役了
Wait, wait, wait.
等下 等下 等下
It's just not fun anymore.
我觉得这不好玩了
Well, that's probably just butterflies.
那只是你一时冲动
Come on. You're gonna be fine.
拜托 你没问题的
Look, if he doesn't want to, it's his decision.
听着 如果他不想比 那是他的决定
He shouldn't be doing anything that makes him nervous.
他觉得太紧张 就别逼他做
Papi, I support you.
宝贝 我支持你
I'm not nervous. I just don't want to fight a girl.
我不是紧张 我只是不想和一个女孩对决
Defeating a woman will be a mark on my honor.
赢过一个女人会是我荣誉册上的污点
Because men are always so superior to woman?
因为你们男人总是比我们女人厉害吗
So superior that you cannot even finish your sentence?
你厉害得连话都说不全了吗
Manny, you always call yourself the lover of women,
曼尼 你常称自己为女人的贴心小情人
but if you don't compete with this girl,
如果你不和那女孩比赛
you're showing me and all the woman that you don't respect us.
就说明你根本不尊重我们女人
Okay, so, take back your sword...
所以 拿回你的剑
- and go fight this girl like a bull. - Okay.
-像个公牛一样打败她 -好的
- Can't hear you! - Okay!
-说大声点 -好的
- I can't hear you! - That's really as loud as I can go.
-再大声点 -那真是我最大嗓门了
What does it take to make a great salesman?
如何成为一名好的推销员
It's no big secret.
其实没什么窍门
You just follow the ABC's of salesmanship: Always Be Closing.
只要遵从销售的基本法则 "一定要成交"
great home ideas just keep lurking, mostly nearby.
好的房屋卖点就藏在你身边
Often people question realtors' sincerity.
人们通常会质疑房产经纪人的诚实度
Take umbrage. Violators will-
你马上装作生气 冒犯者就会
Oh, shoot. X- X-
糟了 什么词是X开头的...
And this is the great room,
这间屋子真心棒
although "Great" hardly seems to do a room like this justice.
即使"棒"这个词已经配不上这间屋了
Weird, squiggly painting not included.
请忽略这幅诡异的弯弯曲曲的画
- I actually love it. - I do too.
-其实我挺喜欢这画的 -我也喜欢
It's really beautiful.
真美
Um, all custom built-ins, and you will notice just-
橱柜都是定制内嵌的 你会发现
just tons of natural light, so that's great.
房子采光充足 多好啊
Did I need the sale? Yes.
我想做成这笔生意吗 当然想
Was I worried? No.
但我为之担心吗 当然不
Why? Because. Because why?
为啥 因为 因为啥呢
Because I won't sell anything I don't believe in.
因为我不会推销我不相信的东西
And when I believe, you believe.
当我信了 你也会信的
I could sell a fur coat to an Eskimo.
我能把皮毛大衣卖给一个爱斯基摩人
Yeah, Phil, I'm sorry. It's a beautiful house.
菲尔 很抱歉 这个房子很漂亮
But I'm just not sure how kid-friendly it is,
只是我不确定这是否适合孩子居住
and we have two small children.
我们有两个小孩
I mean, these stairs alone.
光是这些楼梯
Dad, this place is awesome.
老爸 这地方酷毙了
- Not now, Luke. - Did you see the backyard?
-现在不行 卢克 -你看后院了吗
It's got room for 10 tree houses.
足以放下十间树屋呢
And the bedroom's got a window on the ceiling.
卧室的天花板上有窗户
I wish we could live here.
我希望我们也能住在这儿
- I wish you'd go back out to the patio where- - Do you really?
-我希望你回露台去 -真的吗
Oh, yeah. Our house sucks compared to this one.
是的 我家房子比这差多了
I'm gonna get changed and
我去换衣服
then we'll go back to Manny's match, okay?
然后一起去看曼尼的比赛
- Dad doesn't want me to go. - What? Why?
-爸爸不希望我去 -什么 为什么
Remember when you were all worried that our son's a dud?
还记得你曾担心咱儿子很没用吗
Okay. That's not exactly the way I remember it.
我印象中可没说"没用"什么的
Turns out he's a natural.
实验证明 他很有天分
- At what? - At selling.
-哪方面 -推销
Hey, Titans of residential real estate.
住宅房地产的泰坦巨神们
That's right, I'm talking to you,
对 哥就说你们呢
Sandy Brewster, Skip Woosnum, J.J. McCubbin.
桑迪·布鲁斯特 斯奇普·沃思南 麦卡宾
Hear those footsteps? That's Luke Dunphy,
听到后浪的脚步了吗 那是卢克·邓菲
and he's gonna drink your milk shake.
他要把你们拍死在沙滩上了
- Right? - Incredible.
-对吧 -难以置信
So, the buyer's coming back
然后买家将在一个小时内
in an hour with her husband, and I need him.
和她丈夫一起过来 我需要卢克
I am telling you, that kid is a genius.
告诉你 这孩子是个天才
There's the rainmaker.
我们的招财小神童驾到
- Why is your iPod in your mouth? - I'm charging it.
-你的iPod怎么在嘴里 -给它充电呢
So, there's no part of you
难道你一点也不想
that wants to clear the air with your sister?
和你姐姐消除误会吗
Okay, fine. That's your family's way. I'll respect that.
好吧 我尊重你家的处事方式
But you should know, it's hard on the people who love you.
但你该知道 这对爱你的人来说很难受
- Cam - We feel the tension.
-小卡 -你让我们压力山大
We hear the words that cut like knives.
你说的话句句伤人
Hey, guys! I brought orange slices.
各位 我带了切好的橙子
Okay, you know what? I can't bear this.
好吧 我受不了了
Claire, Mitchell still resents you
克莱尔 米奇尔仍然对你小时候
for quitting the figure skating team when you were kids.
退出花样滑冰队的事耿耿于怀
Ladies, come inside with me, please.
小姐们 请跟我进去
Work it out. Come on.
你俩把问题解决了 我们走
- Thanks, Cam. - Is he serious?
-谢谢 小卡 -他说的是真的吗
Is that what your little jab was about this morning?
所以你今早才用话攻击我吗
Okay. No. Yes. Okay, yes. Yes.
不是 是 好吧 是这么回事
I guess I'm still a little angry.
我想我仍然有点小生气
But, you know, you stole my moment, Claire.
但你夺走了我的辉煌时刻 克莱尔
- Yeah, 21 years ago. - Okay, but it doesn't matter to you...
-是 21年前 -对你来说无所谓
because you had your own moments.
因为你有你自己的光辉时刻
You had cheerleading and high school plays
你是啦啦队队长 参演校园剧
and making out with the quarterback.
还与球队四分卫搞亲热
Oh come on, You made out with him too.
拜托 你也和他搞过
Yeah, but we had to keep it a secret.
是 但我们是偷偷摸摸的
You shouldn't have quit.
你不该退出
- It was selfish. - You wanna know why I quit?
-太自私了 -想知道我退出的原因吗
- I quit to protect you. - From what?
-为了保护你 -保护什么
Glory? Fame? Press conferences?
得到荣誉 名声还是记者招待会
What? Come on. I was bigger than you.
别这样 我那时比你重
I was bigger than you,
我比你重
and I was afraid you wouldn't be able to lift me.
我害怕你举不动我
You were dropping me in practice,
练习的时候你摔了我
- And I didn't want you to - I dropped you twice.
-我不想让你 -就摔过两次
- Three times. - humiliate yourself in front of all those people.
-三次 -在那么多人面前丢脸
You dropped me all the time.
我一直被你摔
Come on. Could you just forgive me and move on?
行啦 你就原谅我 忘掉过去吧
Of course. Yes, yes. Yes, of- I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
当然可以 没错 对不起
Oh. This must seem so petty, huh?
我是不是很小气
Well, it's a little silly, but we all have our thing, don't we?
只是有点傻 但我们都有些小心结 不是吗
I'm just glad you're getting it out of you.
很高兴你能释怀了
Are you trying to lift me? You are. You're trying to lift me. Oh!
你是在举我吗 你真的是想把我举起来
Stay focused, stay loose and stay angry.
保持专注 保持冷静 保持怒气
- Who's the toughest? - I am.
-谁最强悍 -我
- Who's the bravest? - I am.
-谁最勇敢 -我
Can you guys ask all the questions now
你们能一口气问完吗
so I don't have to keep lifting this?
我就不用一遍遍举起这面罩了
- Go. - Go get 'em!
-上吧 -加油
- There we go. You all set? - Yeah.
-开始了 准备好了吗 -是的
Okay, go get 'em. Good luck.
好嘞 加油 好运哦
- Excuse me. Is this seat taken? - No. Sit.
-请问这有人坐吗 -没有 坐吧
- Oh, is Manny yours? - Yes.
-曼尼是你家孩子吗 -是的
Oh, he's quite good. I saw him earlier.
他非常棒 我看过他比赛
- Is she your little girl? - Oh, Caroline? No. No.
-那是你女儿吗 -卡罗琳吗 不是
Sadly, her parents passed away.
很遗憾 她的父母都过世了
I'm her nurse down at the children's hospital.
我是她在儿童医院的护士
But all of my patients are like family to me.
但我视所有病人为家人
Well, our boys are enjoying themselves.
孩子们玩得很开心
Yeah. I can talk about
是啊 我可以谈论
crown moldings and recessed lighting until the cows come home,
一整天的天花线和嵌入灯
but nothing compares with that sound right there.
但没有什么能与孩子的笑声相媲美
Oh. Hey, buddy. Oh, he's fine.
老弟啊 他没事
My foot. I think it's backwards.
我的脚 我感觉脚扭过去了
- It's not backwards. - Wh-What happened?
-没扭过去 -怎么回事
It's the stupid floors! They're too slippery.
都是这破地板 太滑了
Oak. Also known as nature's pillow.
橡木家具也被称为自然的枕头
- It's like ice. - Now, let's not start blaming the floors.
-像冰一样滑 -好了 别责备地板了
- You shouldn't have been running. - I saw a ghost.
-你不该跑的 -我看到一个鬼
Ghosts. Hey, Phil Dunphy. Okay, that's me.
鬼 我是菲尔·邓菲 是我的错
That's acting like a natural shoehorn.
这楼梯就像个天然鞋拔子
Okay. Probably better all take
好吧 大家最好都脱了鞋
our shoes off for this part of the tour. Follow me.
再上楼参观 跟我来
She's our little miracle.
她是我们的奇迹
Oh. I only wish her father had made it back
要是她爸爸没死在阿富汗战场
from Afghanistan to see this.
还能来看比赛就好了
Oh, there's our cheering section.
我们的啦啦队来了
Over here, you guys.
这边 朋友们
Oh, my God. We have to stop him.
我的神呐 我们必须阻止他
Maybe I can pull the fire alarm.
也许我可以拉响火警警报器
Bring it on, big boy.
放马过来吧 小子
I'm-I'm glad Dad's proud of Manny. I am.
我很高兴爸爸为曼尼骄傲 真的
I just- It would have been nice to see him that proud of us.
我只是希望看到他为我们骄傲
By us, I mean me.
我说我们 其实是指我自己
And you sincerely thought that the path to Dad's approval...
你真觉得通过花样滑冰
was going to be through figure skating?
能得到爸爸的认可吗
Mitchell, I am fairly confident that Dad's proudest moment...
米奇尔 我绝对确信爸爸最骄傲的时刻
was when you finally took off the flame-red unitard.
是你终于脱下那红色火焰紧身衣之时
I am not claiming that any of this is rational.
我又没说我的话一定合理
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a pill, okay?
对不起 我不该这么惹人厌
Um, actually, I always felt very guilty for quitting.
其实 我一直为退出而内疚
I know how much you loved figure skating.
我知道你非常热爱花样滑冰
I never really loved skating.
我从未真正喜爱过滑冰
Um, all right, this is gonna sound a little gay.
好吧 这么说感觉有点娘
But, um, when-when you and I skated together,
但是 当我们一起滑冰的时候
you weren't the mean older sister
你不再是刻薄的姐姐
and I wasn't the clingy little brother.
我也不是缠人的小弟弟
We were- we were a team, and-
我们是一个团队
Well, let's face it,
说实在的
we've kind of grown apart in the past few years.
过去几年 我们之间渐渐疏远
And with Mom and Dad's divorce, we were on opposing sides.
因为爸妈的离婚 我们又站在对立面
And I- I just- I miss being on your team.
我只是怀念你我并肩作战的时候
- a little gay. - There we go.
-是有点娘 -看吧
Claire, where are you going?
克莱尔 你要去哪
Put it away or lose it.
再不拿开 我给你砸了
Somebody's got to put a stop to this.
神呐 让这一切停止吧
That's it, Mitchell.
做得好 米奇尔
So, can we take you and Caroline out for ice cream?
我们能请你们吃冰淇林吗
We can't. She's diabetic.
不行啊 她有糖尿病
A round of applause for our winner, Manny Delgado.
掌声祝贺我们的冠军 曼尼·迪尔加多
Let's get out of here. Get this thing in the trunk.
快走吧 把这玩意放后备箱里
I can't decide if I'm feeling more proud or mortified.
我都不知道我是骄傲还是窘迫了
We tell our kids it doesn't matter if you win or lose,
我们教育孩子们说 输赢无所谓
but let's be honest.
但平心而论
Winning feels pretty great.
胜利的感觉好极了
There's nothing like that golden moment in the sun.
他们在阳光下的那一刻是无与伦比的美丽
I think every parent probably wants that for their child.
也许每位家长都希望孩子能有这样的时刻
And maybe a little bit for ourselves too.
甚至希望自己也能这样
Sometimes we push too hard.
有时我们太苛求结果
And that leads to a lot of resentment and guilt.
结果导致许多怨恨和愧疚
So, how much is too much? Here's where I come out.
怎么才不算过分呢 我的想法是
Hardware is forever.
奖牌才是硬道理
- You're mad, aren't you? - I'm not mad.
-你在生气 是吗 -没有
- Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.
-是的 你在生气 -我没生气
- You're a little jealous. - I'm happy for the two of you.
-你有点嫉妒 -我为你俩感到高兴
All right, come on. We'll do one. Stay there.
好吧 我们也来一次 站在那
- For real? -Yep.
-真来呀 -当然
- Feel better? - Yeah. Oh, do me now. Come on.
-感觉好点了吗 -是 我来一次
What are you talking about?
开什么国际玩笑