英雄联盟:双城之战 第一季 Arcane Season 1 第7集: 小不点大救星 The Boy Savior

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 帕斯卡·查鲁 / 阿诺德·德洛德 / 杰罗姆·科姆

演员: 艾拉·珀内尔 / 海莉·斯坦菲尔德 / 凯文·阿历詹卓 / 杰森·斯皮萨克 / 梁佩诗 / 哈里·劳埃德 / 托克斯·奥拉贡多耶 / JB·布兰科 / 瑞米·许 / Dave B. Mitchell


台词
I knew it was a mistake trusting you.
‪我就知道相信你没好事
You've been a real picnic yourself.
‪你也不是什么省油的灯
I'm not the one who walked us into, not one,
‪我可没带着搭档去踩希尔科的陷阱
but two of Silco's traps.
‪还一踩就是两个
-This isn't Silco, it's someone else.
‪这次不是希尔科 是别的人
How do you know?
‪你怎么知道
'Cause we'd already be dead.
‪要是他 我们早死了
Oh, very nice.
‪真有道理
When were you planning to tell me
‪你本来打算什么时候才告诉我
that your lunatic sister works for him?
‪你那个疯妹妹是他的人啊
Just as soon as you came clean about
‪要是你老实交代
what the hell you're really doing down here.
‪来底城搞什么鬼 我也就跟你坦白了
-I told you the truth.
‪我没跟你撒谎
-Bullshit. What was that glowing stone?
‪胡扯 那个发光的石头怎么说
That's what I thought.
‪我就知道你有鬼
What's going on?
‪什么情况
-Hey, stop! Get your hands off of me!
‪嘿 住手 把你的手拿开
-Leave her alone!
‪不许碰她
-Let me go! -Vi?
‪放开我
Vi!
‪蔚
Vi!
‪蔚
‪(蔚)
You shy? Or just ugly?
‪你是害臊 还是长得磕碜
You look good for a dead girl.
‪以一个死人来说 你挺精神啊
Ekko?
‪艾克
What do you know about this?
‪你对这玩意儿知道多少
Nothing. What the hell is this all about?
‪我什么也不知道 到底是怎么回事
What were you doing with Jinx?
‪你去找金克丝干什么
Her name is Powder.
‪她的名字叫爆爆
And I just found her when you and your goons showed up.
‪你跟你那帮打手过来那会儿 ‪我才刚找到她
It's me. Vi.
‪是我啊 蔚
Same person who used to take you down to the junk heap
‪是以前看你弄了一身润滑油
and hose you down when you got covered in grease.
‪就去垃圾场用水管帮你冲澡的人
That was a long time ago.
‪那已经是很久以前了
People change.
‪人是会变的
Yeah. I'm getting that.
‪是 我也发现了
Are you working for Silco?
‪你在给希尔科卖命吗
Fuck. You.
‪滚蛋
I thought you were dead.
‪我以为你死了
Now you show up with a Piltie
‪结果你又冒出来了
and give her a tour of the Lanes?
‪还带着个皮城妞儿逛黑巷
You were following us?
‪你一直跟着我们
Why didn't you say something?
‪那你怎么不出声
I didn't know if I could trust you.
‪我怎么知道你还能不能信
So… so you just come out swinging?
‪那你就能不分青红皂白下重手啊
Gee, I wonder who I learned that from?
‪是啊 我也纳闷我这是跟谁学的呢
Ah, well, you shoulda learned more.
‪那你该学得扎实点
You still punch like a little boy.
‪现在挥个拳还跟小鸡崽似的
And you still block with your face.
‪你也还是只会用脸接拳头
I remember when you wouldn't stand up to me.
‪我记得你以前从来不跟我对着干
I missed you, little man.
‪我很想你 小不点
How long have you had those off?
‪你解开绳子多久了
How long have you been whining?
‪你牢骚发多久了
Fascinating.
‪太迷人了
I would very much like to see the device.
‪我很想见识一下这个仪器
This, uh, Hexcore.
‪这个海克斯核心
That may be difficult to arrange.
‪这个恐怕不太好安排
I've tried every combination of runes,
‪每一种符文组合我都试过了
but… it's always the same.
‪但总是失败
The subject, wither and rot.
‪实验对象全都枯了 烂了
Uh, perhaps the error resides not with your calculations but…
‪也许问题并不在于你计算有误
with your subjects.
‪而是你选错了实验对象
Nature has made us intolerant to change,
‪天性会让我们排斥异变
but fortunately, we have the capacity to change our nature.
‪但好在我们有能力改变自己的天性
-And this is… Shimmer?
‪这个是微光
-A variant.
‪微光变种
It should provide everything one needs
‪理论上它可以帮助服用者
to survive a violent transition.
‪撑过痛苦的变异过程
Will it work on plants?
‪它能用在植物上吗
You aren't here about the plants, are you?
‪你并不是为了植物来的 对吧
I know the look of a doomed man.
‪我知道濒死之人的状态
I must warn you.
‪我得告诫你
If you take this path, they will despise you.
‪如果你选择这条路 就会遭受鄙视
Love and legacy are the sacrifices we make for progress.
‪想要进化就得舍弃他人的爱与美名
It's why I parted ways with Heimerdinger.
‪这也是我和黑默丁格分道扬镳的原因
-Jayce will understand.
‪杰斯会理解我的
-Perhaps.
‪或许吧
Hammer work is such a delicate art.
‪制锤可真是一门精巧的工艺啊
How'd you find me?
‪你怎么找到我的
You're the de facto head of the Council.
‪你是议会真正的领袖
People notice where you go.
‪行踪备受关注
Huh. Don't remind me.
‪别提醒我
This border shutdown has people agitated.
‪这回封锁边境让民众不安了
They should be.
‪不安就对了
Marcus brought this to me. It's an explosive.
‪这是马可斯给我的 一种爆炸物
I tried taking it apart and it nearly killed me.
‪我试着拆过却差点被炸死
Whoever built it knows exactly what they're doing.
‪制造它的人就是用心险恶
This and Shimmer.
‪这个再加上微光
It's hard to believe what they're capable of.
‪真不敢相信底城人这么厉害
Is that what's really bothering you?
‪你真的是为这个而心烦吗
He was my mentor, Mel.
‪他曾是我的导师 梅尔
And I betrayed him.
‪我却背弃了他
Everything you said about him was true.
‪你对他的所有评判都是有理有据的
My family cast me out and yet,
‪我也被至亲之人背弃了
part of me still loves them.
‪但也做不到完全不爱他们
Heimerdinger will understand eventually.
‪黑默丁格迟早会理解你的
It's your time now, Jayce. No more red tape.
‪你的时代到了 杰斯 ‪别再纠结繁文缛节
You can bring Hextech to the masses,
‪你能用海克斯科技造福大众了
just like you've always dreamed.
‪就像你一直梦想的那样
Hmm. First, I have to save Viktor.
‪那我得先救维克托吧
Where is he?
‪他人呢
I don't know.
‪不知道
He disappeared. He does that sometimes.
‪他消失了 时不时就不见人影
-No sign of Caitlyn either. -The Kiramman girl?
‪-凯特琳也没有消息 ‪-吉拉曼恩家的小姐
It's just…
‪我就是…
-Uh, never mind.
‪算了 不说了
-Hey. We'll get through this.
‪嘿 咱们能挺过去
I'll stall the Council but they'll soon need their leader.
‪我来拖住议会 但不能总是群龙无首
In the meantime…
‪而你呢
Try not to lose your nuts.
‪就收收心 别胡思乱想了
All our business is down.
‪咱们的买卖都停了
Enforcers are searching anyone who crosses the bridge.
‪只要有人过桥就会被执法官搜查
Marcus is following my orders.
‪是马可斯在执行我的指令
Preventing Vi and Caitlyn from returning.
‪不让蔚和凯特琳回上城去
Or he's finally flipped.
‪搞不好是他终于反水了
The chembarons scheduled an assembly.
‪炼金男爵们安排了一次会议
-I've had enough headaches.
‪让我头疼的事够多了
-It didn't sound like a request.
‪他们那架势可挺冲的
-Where are you going?
‪你要上哪儿去
I need to find Jinx.
‪我得去找金克丝
-Sir.
‪头儿
-What?
‪干吗
I got more in common with cave lice than Jinx.
‪金克丝跟我是八竿子打不着的两个人
But let's just say
‪但是我打个比方
I didn't always see eye-to-eye with my old man.
‪我跟我老爸 ‪也不可能什么时候都心意相通
And?
‪所以呢
She'll come to you when she's ready.
‪等她想清楚了 她自己会找你的
-You lost her.
‪你失去她了
I didn't lose her! They took her.
‪我没失去她 她是被掳走的
She cares about that enforcer, you saw it.
‪她很在乎那个执法官 你也看见了
She was there for me! Not the enforcer.
‪她是去找我的 不是找那个执法官
Remember her name?
‪还记得她的名字吗
Why would I remember her name?
‪我记她的名字干什么
Well, she's just some stupid topsider!
‪她就是个上城来的蠢货
Caitlyn.
‪凯特琳
Is that real tree?
‪这棵树是真的吗
Pretty cool, huh?
‪很酷吧
When I first saw it, I knew this was the place.
‪我一见它就知道该把它种在这里
If a single seed could make it down here,
‪如果一颗种子能在这里生存
so could we.
‪那我们也行
You built all this?
‪这些都是你造的
Not alone.
‪我有帮手
-After Vander…
‪自从范德尔…
…died,
‪死后
Silco flooded the lanes with Shimmer.
‪希尔科害得黑巷的人都染上了微光
He didn't care what it did to people.
‪他不在乎微光对人体的危害
Everyone here was an addict or a victim.
‪这里的人要么上了瘾 要么被毒害
Hi.
‪嗨
They needed somewhere safe to start again.
‪大家需要安全的地方重新开始
I should have been there. For you. For everyone.
‪我本该留在这里 保护你 保护大家
That's a good way to drive yourself crazy.
‪这么想只会把你自己折磨疯
If I just went with you that day,
‪要是那天我陪你去救范德尔
maybe none of this would have happened.
‪没准儿这一切都不会发生
Or maybe you'd be dead. Or… changed.
‪也没准儿你就死了 或者变了
Powder's gone, Vi.
‪爆爆不在了 蔚
All that's left is Jinx and she belongs to Silco. You're wrong.
‪-现在只有金克丝 而她是希尔科的人 ‪-你错了
She's still in there. I can reach her.
‪爆爆还在她心里 我能叫醒她
You can't.
‪你叫不醒的
I know my sister.
‪我的妹妹我了解
I got one more thing to show you.
‪我再给你看一样东西
This is everyone we've lost.
‪咱们失去的人都在这里
The price of our freedom.
‪我们的自由是他们换来的
Some of it was Enforcers.
‪害死他们的有执法官
Most was Silco.
‪但大部分是希尔科害死的
Your sister works for him not because she has to,
‪你妹妹不是被谁逼着给他卖命的
but because she wants to.
‪那就是她自己愿意的
I'm sorry, but that's who she is now.
‪抱歉我这话难听 但就是这么回事
Come on!
‪来人
-Thank you for alerting me, Sheriff.
‪多谢通报 警长
-Not a problem, Councilor.
‪客气了 议员
Jayce, what is this?
‪杰斯 这是要干什么
Do you have any idea how this looks?
‪你知不知道这有多荒唐
I order a blockade and my own partner violates it?
‪我下令封桥 我的搭档却说闯就闯
You ordered this? Why?
‪是你下的命令 为什么
There are people down there
‪因为底城有不少人
who seem hell-bent on destroying us.
‪铁了心要咱们上城人的命
What were you doing?
‪你干吗去了
I was consulting a friend about our quandary.
‪我去见一个朋友 看他能不能帮我们
I told you, I knew someone.
‪我跟你说过我认识一个人
Well, you didn't say they were from the undercity.
‪可你没说那是底城的人
What difference does that make?
‪底城的人又怎么了
What diff… They're dangerous.
‪还怎么…底城人很危险
I'm from the undercity.
‪我就是底城来的人
You're right.
‪你说对了
I'm sorry.
‪对不起
I've had a lot on my plate.
‪我忙昏头了
Was your friend able to help?
‪你这个朋友能帮上忙吗
No.
‪不能
No, he said, "Nature was resistant to this sort of tampering."
‪他说 自然的天性 ‪会抵制这种人为的篡改
All right, we'll keep at it.
‪好吧 咱们再想办法
‪-大家冲啊 ‪-冲啊 大开杀戒
‪看招吧 混蛋
First, this wild attack in the heart of Piltover.
‪皮城的心脏被人狠狠捅了这么一刀
Now, the border's closing.
‪现在边境就被封锁了
We're bleeding money and for what?
‪咱们荷包大出血啊 凭什么
His dreams of rebellion?
‪就凭他想瞎了心要造反
He's losing control.
‪他快玩脱了
If we stand together…
‪不如咱们几个联手
We aren't due for an assembly.
‪我们没什么事必须开会说吧
We should be.
‪还就必须开
Ever since your stunt topside,
‪自打你开始给上城使绊子
profits have been plummeting.
‪咱们的进账就直线下降
He's right. Merchandise is frozen at the border.
‪可不是 现在货一到边境就会被扣下
Topsiders are too afraid to cross.
‪上城的又没胆子过桥做生意
We're all wondering, what's your plan to fix this?
‪我们都很好奇 你要怎么解决这事
You're all wondering, are you?
‪原来你们都好奇啊
Way I see it,
‪依我看呢
we should cut a deal and give back the Gemstone.
‪咱就跟上城打个商量 ‪把宝石还回去算了
Better to have some trade than none at all.
‪买卖能做多少是多少 总好过没得做
The border issue is temporary. Jinx will deal with it.
‪边境被封只是暂时的 金克丝会处理
Rumor is, your dog's off her leash.
‪人都说你那条小哈巴狗已经拴不住了
How you meant to bring Piltover to heel
‪你连自己手下的人都管教不好
if you can't handle your own people, huh?
‪凭什么弹压上城的人
What's that?
‪那是什么
Oh, you don't recognize it?
‪你们都闻不出了
Have you forgotten where we came from?
‪你们都忘了自己的来历了
The mines they had us in?
‪忘了关咱们的矿井
-Air so thick it clogged your throat.
‪那里的空气浑浊得直堵嗓子眼儿
-Stuck in your eyes.
‪糊得眼睛也睁不开
But I pulled you all up from the depths.
‪还好我把你们从地底下拉了出来
-Offered you a taste of topside.
‪跟你们分享对付上城的好处
And fresh air.
‪还有新鲜的空气
I gave you life.
‪我给了你们新的人生
Purpose.
‪新的目标
But you've grown fat and complacent.
‪结果你们都膨胀了 得意忘形了
Too much time in the sun.
‪真是给点阳光就灿烂啊
We came from a world where
‪我们原本来自一个
there was never enough to go around, Finn.
‪资源无比匮乏的世界 芬恩
That is why we fight.
‪所以我们才要战斗
Do you remember?
‪想起来了吗
Sorry. Please.
‪对不起 求你
Please.
‪求你了
Don't forget again.
‪千万别再忘了
Good meeting.
‪会议圆满结束
I've had word from our friends overseas.
‪我从几个海外的朋友那里得到消息
This threat from the undercity is drawing attention.
‪外界都渐渐注意到底城的这次恐吓了
Piltover looks vulnerable.
‪皮尔特沃夫情势不妙
It's too soon. Jayce isn't ready.
‪太快了 杰斯来不及防备
There's one other thing.
‪对了 还有件事
This arrived for you.
‪你有一封来信
What have you done with Vi?
‪你们把蔚怎么了
Listen, let her go. I brought her here.
‪听着 放了她 是我带她来的
It's me you want.
‪我才是你们要的人
-My hero. -You're…
‪-我的英雄 ‪-你…
But I thought you… I thought they were hurting you!
‪我以为你…我以为他们伤害你了
Vi tells me I can trust you.
‪蔚跟我说你这人信得过
You get a pass back topside, that's it.
‪你可以回上城去了 别的就别想了
Let's go.
‪走吧
Let me help you with that.
‪我来帮你滴吧
Where've you been, Jinx?
‪你去哪里了 金克丝
Oh, you know. Here, there,
‪还不就是东跑跑 西逛逛
chasing down dead ends.
‪追人追进了死胡同里
And guess what? They're not all dead.
‪但你猜怎么着 也有人没死
I can explain.
‪我可以解释
-Don't move, silly. I might hurt you.
‪别动 傻瓜 我可能会伤到你
I didn't know.
‪我不知情
Marcus never told me she was in Stillwater.
‪马可斯根本没告诉我 ‪她之前在静水监狱
-But you found out she came back.
‪但你早就发现她回来了
-You lied.
‪你骗了我
-I wanted to protect you.
‪我是想保护你
-From what?
‪为什么
She and the enforcer are back for the crystal.
‪她和那执法官是回来找水晶的
Not for you.
‪不是来找你的
-Have you forgotten how she left you?
‪你忘了她是怎么抛弃你的了
Who found you?
‪是谁找到你
Who cared for you?
‪照顾你
Gave you a home?
‪给了你一个家
I am your family.
‪我才是你的家人
Everyone else betrays us.
‪其他人都会背弃我们
-I need you.
‪我需要你
-Now more than ever.
‪从没像现在这么需要你
You have to complete the weapon.
‪你必须把武器制造出来
It's beautiful.
‪这里真美
If your people had your way, it'd be rubble and ash.
‪要是让你们横行霸道 ‪这里就成废墟了
It's a misunderstanding.
‪这一切都是误会
They think you work for Silco.
‪上城以为你们是希尔科的人
Your people hunt us like animals.
‪你们的人把我们当牲口打打杀杀的
Silco pays them to do it.
‪就是拿了希尔科的钱
That's not possible. You're wrong.
‪这绝对不可能 你搞错了
Say that one more time.
‪有种你再说一遍
Ekko, she believes what she's saying, okay?
‪艾克 她真是那么以为的 好吗
She's not your enemy.
‪别把她当敌人
Oh, yeah? Then what's this?
‪是吗 那这是什么
You got it. You have to let me take that back.
‪在你这里 你得还给我 让我带回去
- -What is it?
‪这是什么
It's a Gemstone.
‪这是海克斯宝石
It was stolen during the attack. By your sister.
‪上城遇袭的时候 被你妹妹偷了
You just forgot to mention that?
‪这你都能忘了说啊
With this, someone with the right knowledge could build…
‪有了宝石 再掌握相应的知识
any Hextech device.
‪就能打造任何海克斯科技设备
If enforcers are becoming more… aggressive,
‪要是执法官变得更急躁了
that's why.
‪那就是为了它
We could beat Silco with this.
‪我们可以用它打败希尔科
That won't solve things.
‪这解决不了所有问题
Easy for you to say.
‪你是站着说话不腰疼
Your people aren't dying all around you.
‪眼看着同胞死掉的又不是你
Ekko, it's wrong what's been done to you.
‪艾克 你们确实不该被那样对待
You'd be well within your rights to keep it.
‪你也有权留下宝石
I couldn't blame you.
‪我没资格怪你
But… if you do,
‪但是你这么做
this cycle of violence will never stop.
‪会让上下的争斗永无止境
This is our best shot at setting the record straight.
‪想要两边消除误解 这正是最佳时机
This city needs healing.
‪这座城需要抹平裂痕
More than I ever realized.
‪比我曾意识到的还要紧迫
Please, let me help you.
‪求你了 让我帮你们
You got a plan?
‪你有办法
I have a friend on the council.
‪议会里有我一位朋友
Let me take the Gemstone to him.
‪让我把宝石带回去给他
He'll listen to me.
‪他会听我的
Your people wouldn't have to hide anymore.
‪你们的人不必再东躲西藏了
One condition. I'm the one who gives it to them.
‪我有个条件 我要亲手交给他
Um, the form is crude,
‪构造挺简陋的
but…
‪不过…
uh, the engineering is… inspired.
‪这设计倒是挺有巧思的
You think they could crack Hextech?
‪你觉得他们有能力破解海克斯科技
It's a leap.
‪为时尚早
It's been suggested that
‪但一直有传言说
they may have found a way to utilize the Gemstone.
‪底城人可能已经知道 ‪该怎么利用海克斯宝石了
If we are to assume the worst,
‪往最坏的方向想 说不定他们
that would mean they've turned it into a weapon.
‪都用宝石造出武器了
Well, do we know this for certain?
‪传言确定是真的吗
We can't afford to wait to find out.
‪等真确定了恐怕就晚了
Wait. What are you suggesting?
‪等等 你这话什么意思
We should prepare our own countermeasures.
‪我们得有对策 不能坐以待毙
You want us to build weapons?
‪你想让我们也制造武器
Absolutely not.
‪想都别想
That is not why we invented Hextech.
‪这会违背我们发明海克斯科技的初衷
We would shatter any attempt at peace.
‪我们会粉碎所有维护和平的努力
-Heimerdinger would never go for this.
‪黑默丁格绝对不会支持的
-Heimerdingers' inaction is what brought us here.
‪我们会遭此劫难 ‪就是因为黑默丁格不作为
You said so yourself.
‪你自己说的
The peace is already broken, Jayce.
‪和平的局面早就被打破了 杰斯
I'm only asking you to prepare to defend your people.
‪我只是要求你做好保卫人民的准备
If we're lucky, we'll never need to use it.
‪走运的话 我们甚至用不上武器
The decision is yours.
‪决定权在你
Ridiculous. You cannot be considering this.
‪无稽之谈 你可不能真放在心上
What if she's right?
‪万一她是对的呢
Are we just gonna stand by while they attack us?
‪难道我们就眼睁睁看着敌人打过来
We're scientists, not soldiers.
‪我们是搞科学的 不是搞军事的
We have the knowledge to defend ourselves.
‪但我们的科学知识能用来自卫
We agreed Hextech was to improve lives…
‪我们说好海克斯科技要用来改善民生
…not to take them.
‪可不是夺取生命
We may not have a choice.
‪我们可能没得选
There is always a choice.
‪人生永远有得选
I need to think.
‪我要想一想
What are they?
‪这是什么东西
We call them firelights.
‪我们管这叫野火
Never seen so many though.
‪但这么多也很少见
I'm worried I have to do something I never thought I would.
‪我恐怕要做一件 ‪我原本绝对不会做的事了
Vi?
‪蔚
I can't leave her again.
‪我不能再抛下她
You can't change her.
‪你改变不了她的
I have to try.
‪那我也得试试
Don't get yourself killed.
‪别丢了小命
No promises.
‪这我保证不了
It's been real, Cupcake.
‪这段旅程很特别 小蛋糕
Thanks. For everything.
‪谢谢你 来这一趟
-Shut up. It's just a goodbye hug.
‪闭嘴 她们就是抱一下道个别
She wouldn't do that. Not again.
‪她不会那样的 这次不会了
-Halt!
‪站住
What the hell is this?
‪他们怎么在这儿
Sir! I have proof.
‪长官 我拿到证据
Silco's behind everything.
‪希尔科就是幕后黑手
Show me.
‪给我看看
No.
‪不
Shit.
‪该死
Caitlyn!
‪凯特琳
Liar.
‪骗子
I told you to leave this alone.
‪我早就警告过你不要插手
Tell my…
‪告诉我的…
Tell my daughter I…
‪告诉我女儿 我…
Go!
‪走
Oh, look who it is. The boy savior.
‪瞧瞧谁来了 小男孩大救星