小谢尔顿 第五季 Young Sheldon Season 5 第1集: 一个糟糕的夜晚和自私欲望造成的混乱 One Bad Night and Chaos of Selfish Desires

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 艾力克斯·里德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / Matt Hobby / 安妮·波茨 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 华莱士·肖恩 / 梅莉莎·彼得曼 / 艾娃·艾伦 /


台词
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Why do you always take his side?
你为什么总偏心他
I hate this family!
我讨厌这个家
I was handling it till you came and bulldozed right over me.
我本来在解决了 谁知你一回来就强行接手
- Sheldon was upset. - This isn't about Sheldon.
-那是因为谢尔顿不开心 -这跟谢尔顿根本无关
It's about you thinking you're always right.
是因为你觉得你总是对的
- Where are you going? - I'm running away.
-你要去哪 -离家出走
I'm coming with you.
我要和你一起走
You really want to start this up again?
你又想开始了吗
Oh, really?
是吗
Did I want to spend my evening
是我想晚上被女儿
getting yelled at by my daughter and my son and my wife?
儿子还有老婆痛骂的吗
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so unhappy.
真不好意思 我都不知道你这么不开心
Because you never bothered to ask.
因为你从没费心问过我的感受
Hi, George.
乔治
Oh, hey, Brenda.
你好 布兰达
You want some company?
想要人陪吗
Sure.
好啊
And then Missy starts tearing everybody a new one,
然后米希因为被小男朋友甩了
'cause her little boyfriend broke up with her.
就开始对所有人发飙
Poor thing.
可怜的娃
But good training for when her husband dumps her one day.
哪天她老公甩了她 她就不会措手不及了
I'm sorry about that.
我很为你感到遗憾
No, you know what, the truth is, it was over a while ago.
不用啦 其实我跟他早就不行了
- It happens. - But, hey,
-世事无常嘛 -不过呢
he's got the kids tonight and ladies drink half price,
今晚是轮到他负责带孩子 而酒吧女士喝酒半价
so let's pretend I'm a lady.
就假装我还是个女士吧
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
You look like you could use a shot with that beer.
感觉你酒里应该加一点烈的啊
Shots? I got school in the morning.
烈酒吗 我明早还得教课呢
Oh. I didn't realize we were both here for ladies' night.
原来我们是俩闺蜜来女士之夜啊
Can we get some shots over here?
给我们上几杯烈酒
How am I supposed to compete with a seventh grader?
我怎么跟七年级的女生比啊
Mom won't even let me shave my legs.
妈连让我刮腿毛都不准
Can we please go home?
我们可以回家了吗
You can. I'm not.
你回吧 我不回
As we've established,
之前我们知道了
Woods very scary, me: very scared.
林子很恐怖 小生很怕怕
Then I guess you're here until the sun comes up.
那看来你得在这里待到日出啦
So I'll be able to see what kills me? Pass.
透过阳光看清杀我的凶手真面目 拒绝
Can you at least go back to complaining about boys
好歹换回抱怨男生的话题吧
so I can get some sleep?
这样我还能睡一阵
We licked the same Ring Pop once.
我跟他共舔过同一颗钻石戒指糖
It's like it meant nothing.
但感觉这一切都不代表什么
You were a cheerleader?
你曾经是啦啦队员啊
Yeah. I mean, you wouldn't know it to look at me now.
对啊 你看我现在这样应该是看不出来啦
Don't say that.
也别这么说
I can totally see you on top of that pyramid.
完全能想象出你站在人体金字塔的顶层
Oh, I was on the bottom, and you know it.
你明明就看得出我是金字塔地基
But at least I could fill out a sweater.
但好歹我身材有料 穿毛衣不会松垮垮
You and me both, sister.
我也是塞得满满当当啊 姐妹
I love Skynyrd!
我爱林纳·史金纳乐团
You know what? I saw them play Dallas.
你知道我在达拉斯看过他们演出吗
You're kidding. Wh-What year?
真的假的 哪一年啊
I'd just got kicked out of beauty school,
那年我刚被美容学校踢出去
so I guess... '76?
所以大概是... 76年吧
I was at that show!
那场我也在啊
- Stop it. - Nah.
-少来了 -真的
Nazareth opened.
暖场的是纳匝肋乐团
Oh, my God. They did.
天啊 真的是他们
They did.
真的是耶
Small world.
缘分啊
Yeah.
对啊
You want to dance?
要不要去跳舞
Me? No.
我吗 不了
- Oh, come on. - No.
-来嘛 -不啦
There's people here.
还有别人看着呢
Then what if we go someplace else?
那我们换个地方怎么样
What do you have in mind?
什么地方呢
Herschel does have the kids.
今晚孩子在赫谢尔那边...
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
天啊 太对不起了
That was... that was over the line.
我刚才... 说了很越矩的话
You okay?
你还好吗
George?
乔治
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年谢尔顿
Hello?
您好
Mary, it's Brenda.
玛丽 我是布兰达
George is in the hospital.
乔治进医院了
Wha...? Why? What's going on?
什... 为什么 怎么了
I'm not sure. The paramedics think it might be his heart.
我也不确定 急救人员觉得可能是他的心脏
Is he okay?
他还好吗
I don't know. The doctors are with him now.
我不知道 医生正在看他
All right, I'll be there as soon as I can. Bye.
好吧 我会尽快赶过去 回头见
Georgie?
小乔治
Kids, put your clothes on! We...
孩子们 穿好衣服 我们...
And now I'm gonna need a new notebook,
我还需要买一本新的笔记本
'cause mine has "Missy and Marcus forever" written all over it.
我旧的上面写满了"米希与马库斯永远在一起"
Geez. Less monkey, more Clint.
天啊 少点猴子镜头 多点克林特吧
There we go.
这就对了
Hello?
您好
Are the kids with you?
我孩子们在你那里吗
- No. - Why?
-没有啊 -怎么了
George is in the hospital, and the kids are missing.
乔治进医院了 孩子们也不见了
What's wrong with George?
乔治出什么事了
Something with his heart. I don't know what to do.
好像是心脏出了问题 我不知道该怎么办了
Okay, okay, uh, well, you go to the hospital,
没事没事 好 你先去医院
and I'll go over to the house and see if I can find the kids.
我去你家帮忙你找孩子
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, you think they might be with Georgie?
你觉得两个小的会跟小乔治在一起吗
I don't know where he is, either!
我也不知道他上哪去了
You sure your boss isn't gonna show up?
你确定你的老板不会突然过来吗
Yeah, but not positive.
确定 但不敢肯定
So let's keep this train on the tracks.
所以咱们还是打铁趁热吧
Aren't you gonna check that?
你不看一下消息吗
Nope.
不了
But what if it's an emergency?
万一是什么要紧事呢
It's not.
肯定不是
I'm turning this off.
我这就关机
Dadgummit!
我了个去
Well, is he gonna be okay?
那他会没事吧
You know as much as I do. Now help me find the kids.
我就知道这么多 快来帮忙找两个小的
I'm on it. I have an idea where they went.
我这就来 我大概能猜到他们去了哪
Great. And where are you, by the way?
那就好 对了 你现在人又在哪
Uh, at work.
在工作
This time of night? Why?
这么晚了 为什么啊
Got to find the kids.
我得去找两个小的了
Brenda.
布兰达
Have you heard anything?
医生有说什么吗
Not yet.
还没
Oh, what happened?
事情是怎么发生的啊
Um, I-I ran into George at the bar,
我在酒吧巧遇乔治
and... next thing I know, he started having chest pains.
然后... 接下来就记得他胸口突然开始痛了
Well, thank the Lord you were there with him.
幸好当时有你陪着他 感谢主
Oh. I really didn't do anything.
我真的什么事都没有做
Don't say that!
别这么说
Who knows what would've happened
谁知道如果你不在场
if you hadn't been there?
情况会变成什么样呢
Yeah.
对啊
Missy?
米希
Sheldon!
谢尔顿
What the hell?!
搞毛呢
You scared me.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你还吓到我了
Everyone scared me.
你们都吓到我了
Dad's in the hospital. We got to go.
爸爸进医院了 我们得过去
Is he okay?
他还好吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
Come on.
走吧
梅德福社区医院
Mrs. Cooper?
库珀太太
Your husband's gonna be okay.
您的丈夫将会没事
Oh! Praise the Lord.
感谢上帝
It was mild angina pectoris.
是轻度心绞痛
We're gonna keep him for observation,
我们得让他留院观察
but he's awake and you could see him now.
他已经醒了 你可以去看他啦
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Yeah, um...
Yeah, I'm gonna get out of here. You go see George.
我就先走啦 你去看乔治吧
What? No!
什么 不行
You might have saved his life.
他的命可以算是你救的呢
He's gonna want to thank you.
他肯定会想谢谢你
You know, that's nice, but I think it's best if...
没事啦 我觉得我最好还是...
Brenda, I insist.
布兰达 你必需得留下
- Okay. - Okay.
-好吧 -好
Come on.
来吧
Hi.
你醒啦
Look who I have with me.
看看谁跟我一起来了
Hey, George.
你还好吗 乔治
Brenda.
布兰达
Are you okay?
你还好吗
- Do you need a doctor? - Oh, no.
-需要叫医生来吗 -不用
Nah, I was just...
不用 我只是...
excited to see you, hmm?
见到你很兴奋
Good news. Your dad's doing okay
好消息 你们爸爸没事
and should be home in a couple of days.
过几天就能回家了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank modern medicine.
谢现代医学吧
Hmm, all right,
好啦
you two try and get some sleep, okay?
你们俩个现在安心睡会儿吧
Meemaw?
姥姥
Do you think I gave Dad a heart attack?
你觉得是我害爸爸犯心脏病吗
What?
什么
No.
当然不是
This isn't your fault.
这不是你的错
I was really mean to him.
我对他态度很差
I was mean to him as well.
我对他态度也很差
What I did was so much worse.
我做的比你做的坏多了
That is true. When we're receiving our punishment,
这是真的 等我们两个被处罚的时候
they should really let you have it.
他们真的得好好教训你
- Okay, y'all go to sleep. - But I was just an accomplice.
-好啦 你们都睡觉吧 -但我只是共犯
It wouldn't be fair if we got equal punishment.
如果跟主谋受到一样的惩罚就太不公平了
Sleep.
睡觉
My meemaw didn't understand.
我姥姥不懂
When I was feeling anxious,
当我焦虑时
it was rules and structure that I found soothing--
只有规矩与组织才会令我平静
not to mention the relaxing melody
更别提那镇定心灵的
of theStar Trek theme song.
《星际旅行》主题曲旋律
Stop that.
收声
As soon as I'm soothed.
我平静下来就停
Bad enough they rolled me out in a wheelchair I didn't need.
他们硬要用轮椅推我出来已经够糟了
You could've let me drive.
你好歹可以让我来开车吧
You got winded getting in the car.
你上个车都气喘吁吁
You heard that, huh?
你听到啦
Should we talk about what happened the other night?
我们是不是该来聊聊那天晚上发生了什么
What happened the other night?
那天晚上发生了啥来着
Us having that huge fight.
我们大吵了一架
Oh, that, that.
这件事啊
Forget it.
算了啦
How can I?
那怎么行
It was a bad night.
就是不顺的一晚嘛
I say best thing is to put it in the rearview mirror.
我觉得最明智的做法就是当做过眼云烟
Oh, I would love that.
我倒想有这种好事
Done. The other night never happened.
行了 那天晚上从未发生过
Thank you.
谢谢你
And up next we've got a twofer
接下来要播放两首
of Lynyrd Skynyrd coming at you.
林纳·史金纳乐团的劲歌金曲
Could use a little peace and quiet.
我想静一静
With my father home from the hospital,
在我爸爸从医院回来以后
my mother had instructed us to let him relax.
我妈妈吩咐我们要让他静养
And what could be more relaxing than a spirited discussion
有什么比得上热烈讨论
of societal rules and morality?
社会规则与道德更令人放松呢
Dad.
爸爸
What's up?
怎么啦
I'm struggling with an ethical crisis.
我碰到烦心的道德难题
Be a kid. Quit struggling.
像个普通小孩 别烦心了
Missy and I broke a lot of rules the other night,
我与米希那天晚上违反了很多规矩
and we've received no punishment.
我们却没有受到惩罚
Buddy, it's been a rough week.
孩子 这周已经很乱糟糟了
We're just glad you're both safe.
你们两个平安我们就放心了
But in the absence of a divine being,
但由于神并不存在
society's rules are what keeps a person's morality in check.
社会规则是让一个人遵守道德的守门人
Well, there you go.
你说得对
No, y-you're not following me.
不 你没听懂我在说什么
If actions have no repercussions,
如果不用为行为负责
society breaks down, everything devolves into chaos.
社会会崩溃 一切会陷入混沌
You might be overthinking this.
你有点太小题大做了
I thought so, too. Then I thought about it, and I'm not.
我也这么想的 然后我又深思了一下 发现并不是
Sheldon, you had one bad night.
谢尔顿 你不过有一晚不乖
Just let it go.
别再纠结了
But... I did something wrong and I got away with it.
可是 我做错事了 却没受到惩罚
That's not okay.
这样不行
- Buddy... - Socrates maintained that the man
-崽啊 -苏格拉底坚称 欺骗自己的人
who lies to himself has an enemy living within.
体内住着一个敌人
He's not even a person.
那甚至不是一个人
He's just a chaos of selfish desires
而是一团混乱的私欲
wrapped in an animal hide.
包在兽皮里
Hey. Pastor Jeff is here.
杰夫牧师来了
You up for some company?
方便让人陪你吗
You bet! Got to talk to the pastor. Git.
当然 我要和牧师聊天 你退下吧
Hey, George, Sheldon.
乔治 谢尔顿 你们好啊
Excuse me, I have to "Git."
抱歉 我得"退下"
Just wanted to bring by some get-well cards
就想拿主日学校那些孩子
from the kids at Sunday school.
做的慰问卡片给你
Well, isn't that sweet.
真贴心啊
Some interesting spellings of the name "George."
有些人写错你名字"乔治"了
My favorites are
我最喜欢的有
"Gorge" and "Garage."
"乔鸡"和"缺智"
Well, you tell the kids
你转告孩子们
that Coach Gorge appreciates it.
"乔鸡"教练很感谢
- Will do. - You want to sit?
-一定 -你要坐会儿吗
I'm not gonna stay long.
我不打算久留
I just want to pray over you a little
我就想为你祈祷一下
and let you get some rest.
然后就放你休息啦
Oh. Okay, yeah, sure.
好吧 来
Lord, I thank you for George Cooper
主啊 感谢您保佑乔治·库珀
and pray that you heal him
愿您治愈他
from the inside out.
从内心到发肤
This is a good man,
他品行端正
a family man,
忠于家庭
a devoted father and a faithfulhusband.
是位忠夫慈父
Bless him and everything he does.
保佑他及他所做的一切
Amen.
阿门
Heck yes, amen!
赞啦 阿门
Hello.
你好
Everything okay?
有什么事吗
I'm having a moral quandary, and I could really use your help.
我陷入了道德窘境 很需要你的帮助
Oh, moral quandaries. I hate those.
道德窘境 我最讨厌了
Shoot.
说吧
You're the least moral person I know--
你是我认识的最缺德的人
how do you live with yourself?
你怎么做到心安理得的
I'm about to shut this door in your face.
我马上就要把门甩你脸上咯
See? Other people would be kind to a child in need.
瞧 其他人就会对一个苦恼儿童伸出援手
That's why I came to you.
所以我才来找你
Okay, fine. What do you want?
好吧 你想怎么样
I'm confused as to how to go about my business
我很困惑 不知道该如何处理
after misbehaving and not being punished.
我犯错后没遭受惩罚这事
- And where do I come in? - You tell lies,
-那我能帮你什么 -你撒谎成性
you gamble, you have quite the potty mouth,
嗜赌如命 满嘴污言秽语
and yet you never seem to pay a price for any of it.
然而你似乎从未为此付出过代价
Well, when you're cute like me,
我这样的大美人
rules are just a little different.
肯定不受俗世规矩约束啦
Hmm. That would also explain the endless parade
那也解释了你为什么有
of romantic partners.
数不清的情人
Are you leaving because you have a man in there?
你要走是不是因为屋里藏了男人
No!
不是
Hmm. Although she would lie about it, so who knows?
不过她会在这种事上说谎 所以谁知道呢
Yeah?
干嘛
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
Of course. What's up?
当然 怎么了
I feel really bad about the other day.
前几天的事我感到很内疚
I was so mean to you.
我对你好恶毒
Don't worry about it.
不用放在心上
But you were just trying to help and then I yelled at you
但你只是想帮我 我却吼你
and then you had a heart attack.
结果害你心脏病发了
That had nothing to do with you.
那跟你完全没关系
We don't know that.
我们并不能确定
Hey. Hey-hey.
别哭啊
Come here.
过来
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
How are you doing with all that... stuff?
你的...那件事 还顺利吗
You mean Marcus?
你是指马库斯吗
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
你不想聊的话我们不用聊这个
It's okay.
没关系
So, what happened?
发生什么事了
You're not gonna believe this,
你肯定不会相信
but he was hanging out with another girl behind my back.
他背着我和另一个女孩出去玩
Oh, well...
还好吧
may-maybe they're just friends.
也许他们只是普通朋友
Heather M. saw them holding hands at the roller rink.
海瑟·M看到他们在溜冰场牵手了
Does that sound like friends to you?
你觉得那像是普通朋友吗
Well... no.
确实不像啦
Are all boys liars?
男孩子都是撒谎精吗
Uh... no.
不是的
I mean, how could he do this to me?
他怎么能这样对我
I thought I could trust him.
我还以为我可以信任他
Did he think I wouldn't find out?
他以为我不会发现吗
You know what, kiddo?
对了 孩子
I think it's time for Daddy to take his heart pills.
爸爸该吃心脏病药了
I'm glad we talked.
我很高兴我们聊了
Oh, me, too, me, too.
我也是 我也是
I just wanted to let you know
我就想告诉你
I invited Brenda over for a big thank-you dinner.
我邀请了布兰达过来吃晚餐 以示感谢
Oh. Terrific.
好极了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Trying to fix this radio.
试试看能不能修好收音机
Should you be doing that with a weak heart?
你心脏这么弱了还能做这个吗
I'm just sitting here.
我坐着是能怎么样
You look a little sweaty.
你流了很多汗
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I'm gonna go hang out with Jana.
我要和詹娜出去玩
Just wanted to make sure you're doing okay.
想先确认下你身体没事
Hold on.
等一下
Are you worried I'm gonna have a heart attack
你是担心我会心脏病发
and interrupt "private time" with your girlfriend?
打断你和你女友的"私密时间"吗
Yes.
没错
At least you're honest.
至少你够诚实
Glad you think so.
我很高兴你对我误会这么深
Bye.
再见
See you.
再见
Psst. George.
乔治
What's up?
什么事
How you doing?
你还好吗
- Hanging in. - So...
-还撑得住 -话说
is it weird, me coming over for dinner?
我过来吃晚饭会很怪吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know exactly what I mean.
你很清楚我什么意思
Brenda, I had a lot to drink that night.
布兰达 我那晚喝了很多酒
You know, I don't remember much.
其实我记不太清了
You don't?
真的吗
No, I do not.
真的
Oh. Okay.
那好
I guess I don't either.
我想我也不记得了
Great. See you at dinner.
很好 晚饭见
Yeah, mm-hmm.
I still don't understand why you'd rather work here
我还是不明白你为什么宁愿在这里打工
than be a physicist.
也不当物理学家
I'm enjoying the change of pace.
我很享受改变生活节奏
And they let me take home all the expired food I want.
而且这里的过期食物随便我拿回家
- So, what brings you here? - Well, I did something wrong,
-你来有什么事 -我犯错误了
and yet I've received no punishment.
然而我没受到任何惩罚
What's my incentive to behave morally
如果社会规则不被强制执行
if the rules of society aren't being enforced?
那我还有什么动机端正自己的品行呢
Reminds me of the Ring of Gyges.
你让我想起了《盖吉斯之戒》
I'm not familiar with the Ring of Gyges.
我不太熟悉《盖吉斯之戒》
Oh, it's a delightful brainteaser.
那是道有意思的小谜题
Plato asked the question:
柏拉图问道
If you could wear a ring that made you invisible,
如果你能佩戴一枚能使你隐身的戒指
what would prevent you from committing
什么才能阻止你犯下
the most horrendous crimes?
最可怕的罪行
Sounds an awful lot like the Ring of Sauron
听起来很像《指环王》里的
in The Lord of the Rings.
索隆魔戒
Oh. I'm not familiar with The Lord of the Rings.
我不太熟悉《指环王》
Oh, it's a delightful series of fantasy books
那是套有意思的魔幻书籍
in which there's a ring that makes the wearer invisible
里面有一枚戒指 能使佩戴者隐身
but also leads to moral corruption.
但也会导致道德腐败
Ooh. Perhaps you should read Plato,
或许你该读读柏拉图的书
and I should read The Lord of the Rings.
我也该看看《指环王》
You should really start with The Hobbit.
我强烈建议你从《霍比特人》开始看
What's a hobbit?
"霍比特人"是什么东东
It's a race of short humanoids who live in burrows
是一种小矮人 他们住在洞穴里
and have hairy feet.
还有很多脚毛
Oh. I've been called that.
有人这么喊过我
But I never knew what it was.
但我一直没搞明白那是什么
The ancient secrets of the mystic tarot foreshadow your future.
神秘塔罗牌的古老秘密预示着你的未来
If you dare to discover your destiny...
如果你敢于发现自己的命运...
Hello?
Hey, Brenda.
布兰达啊
Your mind holds limitless powers...
你的大脑拥有无尽力量...
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
太遗憾了
Well, we'll have to pick another day, then.
那只好改天了
Okay.
好的
Feel better. Bye.
快点好起来 再见
What's going on?
怎么了
Brenda can't make it to dinner.
布兰达来不了吃晚饭了
She's not feeling well.
她不太舒服
Oh, that's too bad.
真可惜
I'll make her a plate and run it over later.
我给她煮一盘 等会送过去
I can bring that if you want.
我可以帮你拿过去的
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. I was a little out of it at the hospital.
嗯 我在医院那会有点迷糊
I really want to say thanks.
我真的想道声谢
That'd be nice.
那很好
I'm in time for dinner. Good.
我赶上吃晚饭了 棒
'Cause I have worked up an appetite.
因为我干了"体力活" 现在饿得很
Hi.
你好
Mary wanted to send over some food,
玛丽想给你送些吃的
since you weren't feeling well.
因为你身体不舒服
Thank you.
谢谢
Can we talk a minute?
我们能聊两句吗
Look, I'm-I'm sorry about earlier.
之前的事我很抱歉
It's okay. I understand.
没事 我能理解
I just don't want this to be weird.
我就是不希望气氛变得尴尬
We're neighbors. You and my wife are friends.
我们是邻居 你和我老婆是朋友
Your kids aren't here, right?
你两个孩子不在家吧
No.
不在
S-So, we're-we're neighbors.
那继续 我们是邻居
You and my wife are friends.
你和我老婆是朋友
That's why it's weird, George.
所以才怪啊 乔治
But nothing actually happened.
可是实际上并没发生什么
There's no reason to feel guilty.
没必要有罪恶感
- Okay. - I mean, did we have too much to drink? Sure.
-行吧 -我们是不是喝多了 当然
Did-did we talk about going home from the bar together?
有没有说过要一起从酒吧回家
Okay, I'm sorry about that.
这件事我真的很抱歉
No need to apologize, 'cause we didn't go.
没必要道歉 因为我们没一起回家
All we did was have a nice time in a public place. Mm?
我们只不过在公共场所度过了美好时光 对吗
Is there anything wrong with that?
那有什么不妥吗
Kind of feels like it.
感觉是有点不妥
It does feel like it.
确实
Why does it feel like it?
为什么会有这种感觉
Maybe...
也许
...'cause it was nice to talk to someone and feel special.
是因为跟令自己感到特别的人谈心很开心
It was.
没错
Mm, maybe you should go.
也许你该走了
I should go.
我该走了
- Thanks for stopping by. - Yeah.
-谢谢你特地过来 -没事
Yeah, all right.
好了
In the face of a chaotic world,
面对一个混乱世界
we all seek comfort in different ways.
我们都用不同方式寻求安慰
Some turn to a higher power.
有些人求助于更崇高的力量
Lord, please protect my family,
主啊 求您保护我的家人
keep them in your hands.
关照他们
All my cares, all my worries, all my fears for them...
我对他们的关心 担忧 恐惧 全都...
Some take refuge in fictitious worlds.
有些人躲进虚构世界中寻求慰藉
My congratulations, Captain.
祝贺你 舰长
A dazzling display of logic.
一次逻辑的耀眼展示
You didn't think I had it in me, did you, Spock?
你没料到我有那胆量 对吗 史波克
No, sir.
没有 长官
So great.
太迷人了
And one person I know relied on lighter fluid and a match.
我认识的一个人依赖打火机液和火柴的力量
米希与马库斯永远在一起
That's right, burn.
没错 烧成灰吧
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Moving on.
放下过去
From what?
放下什么