小谢尔顿 第三季 Young Sheldon Season 3 第13集: 合同、规则和一点点猪脑 Contracts, Rules and a Little Bit of Pig Brains

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 莎拉·贝克 / 卡尔利斯·布克 / 丹尼斯·库克鲁姆 / 约翰·哈特曼 / 卡


台词
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Dr. Sturgis will be joining us for dinner.
斯特吉斯博士今晚会来共进晚餐
I thought he was in the nuthouse.
他不是在疯人院里吗
We do not call it that.
我们不可以这么称呼那里
That's what Dad calls it.
老爸就是这么叫的啊
For starters, do not bring up his time in the hospital.
首先 不要提起他住院的事情
In The Shining, Jack Nicholson goes nuts
在电影《闪灵》里 杰克•尼科尔森发疯
and chases people around with an ax.
拿着一把斧子追着人...
When them elevator doors opened, oh, man.
当电梯门打开的时候 哎哟喂呀
Strike! Yeah!
三振出局
All right, Missy!
赞啦 米希
Humiliate that boy!
羞辱那男孩
Shelly, why don't you put your book down
谢利 为什么还在看书呢
and watch your sister play?
赶紧放下看你姐姐投球
It's getting exciting.
场面越来越精彩了
It looks like everyone's just standing there.
乍看还以为大家都只是干站着呢
There's two outs, bases are loaded,
已经两出局 而垒包上都站满了人
a-and the winning run's on second.
二垒的人回来分数就超前了
But if Missy throws one more strike, they'll win.
但只要米希再三振一个 队伍就赢了
And then we can go home?
然后我们就能回家了吗
That is exciting.
那还真的是令人兴奋
Ball three! Full count!
三坏球 满球数
Hold on. Time!
稍等 暂停
What are you doing down there? Pray for her.
你在那边干嘛呢 快帮她祈祷
Right. On it.
好 我马上
What the heck's going on?
你这是搞什么鬼呢
I'm gonna lose the game. Everyone's gonna hate me.
我投输了 大家就会讨厌我
Listen to me.
听我说
Just throw the ball over the plate.
你就投就对了
This guy's not gonna swing.
他不会挥棒的
Yes, he will. He's their best hitter.
他会的 他是他们最强的打者
Oh. Now, you trust me, all right?
你就相信我就对了 行吗
He is looking to walk.
他在等你投坏球保送上垒
He doesn't want to strike out against a girl.
他不想被个女生三振出局
You sure?
你确定吗
Absolutely. Just throw it across the plate.
确定 你就投好球就对了
He will not swing.
他不会挥棒
- Okay. - Come on. Here. Wipe your nose.
-好吧 -给 擦擦鼻子
That a girl.
乖孩子
Now, you got this.
放心 你可以的
Come on, Missy! He can't hit! You can do it!
上啊米希 他打不到 你一定行
Play ball!
比赛继续
《沙丘》
Strike three!
三好球
That's my girl!
我的乖宝贝
Oh, my gosh.
我的老天
You said he wasn't gonna swing!
你说他不会挥棒的
I lied. Hey, we won!
我说谎了 我们赢啦
Let's get pizza!
吃披萨庆祝吧
Come on!
走吧
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 游戏之王赛太公 驴驴 油腻希
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
校对 战无不胜赛太公
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
Oh, hey.
来啦
Thank you. Everybody, dig in.
谢谢 大家开动吧
Fun fact. Did you know that pizza
有趣小知识 你知道披萨
is only one of many Mediterranean flatbreads?
只是无数种地中海烤饼中的其中一种吗
You talking to me?
你是在跟我说话吗
Shelly, this is Mr. Ballard's first time eating with us.
谢利 这是巴拉德先生第一次跟我们吃饭
Let's make sure it's not his last.
别让这次变最后一次了
Interesting.
有意思
Does a family meal mark an escalation
跟家人共进晚餐对你来说
in your romantic relationship?
算是感情升级下一个阶段吗
That's a good question. Does it?
这问题问得好 算吗
You know what?
你听好
Why don't you go sit at the kid table with your sister?
你给我坐过去你姐姐那桌小孩桌
Where do I begin? They're loud, they're sweaty from sports...
不去的理由从何说起呢 他们吵 还满身大汗...
Get.
Hey, Sheldon,
谢尔顿
if your pizza's too hot, put ice on it.
如果你的披萨太烫 那你就放冰块上去
That's what I did.
我就是这么做的
So, George,
乔治
how do I convince this one to come fishing
我该怎么说服这位
with me next weekend?
下周跟我一起去钓鱼呢
I told you, nobody's gonna see this face
我告诉你 谁也别想在我睡过一晚帐篷后
after a night in a tent.
看到老娘的脸
Smart.
聪明
You don't want that mug scaring the fish.
你那张脸把鱼吓走可就不好了
Where you going?
你想去哪钓
Lake Conroe.
康罗湖
Great spot for catfish.
钓鲶鱼的大好地点
Well, then, why don't you come along?
那你何不一起来呢
You can even bring Georgie if you want to.
你愿意的话 带小乔治一起来也行啊
That'd be fun.
应该会很有趣
That sounds fun. Uh, Mary, you mind if I go?
听起来是不错 玛丽 我可以去吗
A bed all to myself?
我可以不用跟人分床吗
Bye.
快走不送
It's a plan.
那就这么定了
You got to remember
你可别忘了
to hoist your food up into the trees so this one can't get it.
到时候把你的食物绑上树 确保他偷吃不到
- Very funny. - You make fun of my face,
-呵呵呵 真好笑 -你敢说老娘的脸
I'm gonna have to make fun of your enormous, bear-like body.
我就只能笑你这熊一般的身材了 肥仔
So, how are you enjoying your first meal with our family?
首次与我们家庭一起吃饭的感觉如何呢
Well, everybody's mean. I love it.
大家都很毒舌 我爱死了
Hello.
你好
George? John here.
乔治 我是约翰
I'm calling to confirm a time
我打来是想跟你确认
for beer and socializing this weekend.
这周末的喝酒聊天时间
Oh, damn.
I forgot we had plans. Um...
我忘了我跟你有约了
I'm actually going camping.
我其实约了人要去露营
Okay.
好吧
I'm real sorry.
真的很抱歉
Uh, the invitation kind of came up last minute.
我也是很临时才受邀的
You may not know this, but, um, I love camping.
你可能不知道 但其实我超爱露营
- Really? - Oh, yes.
-真的吗 -真的
I spent a year backpacking through Asia.
我曾在亚洲背包旅行过一年
I mean, I'd invite you along, but it's not really my trip.
我是很乐意邀请你啦 但主办人不是我
I'm going with Connie's friend Dale.
我是要跟康妮的朋友戴尔一起去
Not a problem.
没问题
I'll just hang out with another friend this weekend.
我这周末就跟另一个朋友一起过吧
Great.
那太好啦
I just need to make one first.
但我得先去交一个
Ballard's.
巴拉德运动用品店
Hey, Dale. It's George.
戴尔 是我乔治
About this weekend, uh, we're gonna have to bow out.
这周末嘛... 我们可能去不了了
Why? Everything okay?
为什么 出什么事了吗
Yeah. Yeah, I just forgot I made plans with a friend,
没什么事啦 我就是忘了之前跟一个朋友有约
and I feel bad canceling last minute.
快到日子了我才取消 有些过意不去
Oh, hey, can we-- Does he like camping?
我们也... 他喜欢露营吗
Bring-bring him along.
带上他一起呗
Uh, y-- That might be a little weird.
可能会有一点尴尬呢
It-it's Connie's ex.
是康妮的前男友
Boy, he didn't impress me as a camping type.
妈呀 我感觉他不太像是会露营的人呢
Uh, well, actually, he was hinting around about going.
其实他还暗示了我他想去呢
Claims to be an outdoorsman.
说他自己是户外型的人
Really? Oh, hey, I'd like to see that.
是吗 那我十分乐意看看
- Bring him along. - You sure?
-带上他 -你确定吗
Yeah. Hell, if we get caught in a freak snowstorm,
靠 要是我们遇到突如其来的暴风雪
he'll be the first one we eat.
他绝对是我们首先吃掉的储备粮
Be like an appetizer.
像开胃菜那样
Why can't I go fishing?
为什么我不能去钓鱼
It's a boys' weekend.
这是男孩们的周末
Then why isn't Sheldon going?
那为什么谢尔顿没去
- Do you hear yourself? - Do you?
-你听听你自己说了什么 -你听听
Well, since they get to do something fun, why can't we?
他们要做好玩的事情 为什么我们不也找点乐子
Ooh, Chuck E. Cheese.
去查克芝士吃饭 有吃又有玩
That place is a nightmare.
那地方就是个恶梦
Something that could be fun is the Museum of...
说一个有意思的地方 比如博物...
- No. - Let him finish.
-不要 -让他说完
We already heard "Museum." It's not gonna get better.
都已经听到"博物馆"了 后面接什么都不会变好
The Museum of the American Railroad.
美国铁路博物馆
Oh, yeah, that's worse.
说完比没说完还糟
Suddenly, camping with Dr. Sturgis doesn't seem so bad.
这么一对比 跟斯特吉斯博士露营都不错了
Uh, excuse me-- camping with who?
不好意思 跟谁露营来着
Whoa. Dale didn't mention it?
戴尔没跟你提吗
No.
没有
I'm guessing John didn't mention it.
我猜约翰也没提这件事
No.
没有
And when were you gonna mention it?
那你本来打算什么时候提
Oh, I was never gonna mention it.
我根本没想提
So John, I hear you're going camping this weekend.
对了约翰 我听说你这周要去露营
I am.
是的
With the guy I'm dating.
和跟我约会的那个人
I know.
我知道
It was so nice of him to let me tag along.
他让我跟着去真是太好了
And don't you think that's gonna be a little awkward?
你不觉得会有点尴尬吗
No more awkward than any other social situation i find myself in.
不会比我参加的其他社交活动更尴尬就是了
I'm making my, uh, homemade gorp:
我亲手做了什锦干果
good old raisins and peanuts.
全称是什锦水果干和坚果
I'll have to give you the recipe.
我会给你配方的
I think I can figure it out.
我觉得我能猜到怎么做
Listen, I want to warn you about Dale.
听着 关于戴尔我要提醒你一下
He's kind of a... guy's guy.
他是那种... 大男人
Sometimes his sense of humor can be a little mean-spirited.
有时候他开的玩笑会有点难听
Just don't let it hurt your feelings.
你别被他的话伤到
Well, you don't have to worry about me.
你不用担心我
We physicists are no strangers to smack talk.
对我们物理学家来说 呛声是家常便饭
I once told Dr. Linkletter
我有一次跟林克莱特博士说
he wouldn't know a randomized trial
就算随机化实验爬到他的括约肌上
if it crawled up his sphincter.
他都不知道那是什么
Do not be a jerk to John.
跟约翰相处时别像个混蛋
Oh, why would I be a jerk?
为什么我会像个混蛋
You're gonna be camping.
你要去露营
You're gonna be in the woods. You're gonna be drinking.
你要去森林里 你还会喝酒
You're a jerk without any of that.
没有这些你都是个混蛋
Don't worry.
别担心
I know how to get along with people.
我知道怎么和人相处
Knowing how and doing it are two different things.
知道和行动是两回事
Okay, okay. I-I'll be nice.
好啦 好啦 我会友好的
Thank you.
谢谢
To your goofy little friend.
会友好对待你那傻气小个子朋友的
That's Dale. We're gonna head out.
戴尔来了 我们要出发了
Here's some coffee for the road.
这是路上喝的咖啡
Thanks.
谢谢
Make sure your dad doesn't drink too many beers.
你别让你爸喝太多啤酒
You're funny.
你可真逗
And make sure your son doesn't drink any beers.
你别让你儿子沾啤酒
Got it. I'll finish 'em all. Let's go.
没问题 我会全喝完的 走吧
Be safe. Have fun.
注意安全 好好玩
Oh, I'm free.
我自由了
This sure is a sweet setup.
这车可真是不错
Well, now, thank you very much.
谢谢夸奖
This thing is nicer than our house.
这辆车比我们的房子都好
It's not nicer than our house.
没有我们的房子好
Well, don't be too sure now.
现在先别这么肯定
I got microwave and air-conditioning.
我这有微波炉和空调
I got a stack of old Playboys back there in the bathroom.
卫生间还有一大堆旧的《花花公子》杂志
Okay, maybe.
好吧 也许你这更好
Hey, there's John up here on the right.
约翰就在右边那里
Are you sure that's not a garden gnome?
你确定那不是个花园地精吗
Missy, how would you feel if there were somewhere
米希 如果有一个地方
just like Chuck E. Cheese,
跟查克芝士一样
but instead of pizza and ball pits,
不过没有披萨和海洋球池
there was locomotives and placards explaining their history?
而是有火车头和解说牌讲述历史 你觉得如何
That's just the museum.
那不就是博物馆吗
I didn't think she'd see through that.
我没想到她会不上当
So, Johnny, that's quite the outfit you got on there.
约翰 你穿的这一身挺不错嘛
Thanks.
谢谢
I just got one question. Where do the merit badges go?
我只有一个问题 你的荣誉奖章哪去了
Because I look like a Boy Scout?
因为我像个童子军吗
Yeah, that's kind of the joke there.
是啊 那就是笑点
Well, I accept your jocular insult as a token of bonding.
我接受你玩笑式的羞辱 并当作友谊的象征
Well, if you like that one, how about this?
如果你喜欢那个笑话 再听听这个
Uh, I haven't seen legs that white since...
我上次见到这么白的大腿还是在...
Hey. Why don't we talk about something else?
我们来说点别的吧
George, it's all right. You don't need to protect me.
乔治 没事的 你不用保护我
I can take it, and I can dish it right back.
我开得起玩笑 我还能呛回去
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, bring it on, babe.
那来吧 小美人
It would help if I knew a little more about you.
如果能更了解你一点 会比较简单
Were you, by chance, a bed wetter?
或许 你小时候尿床吗
I know it's been a while, but I really have to talk to you.
我知道我很久没来了 但我必须跟你聊两句
I understand you might not want to hear about my dating life,
我理解你也许不想听我的感情生活
but if you hadn't died, I wouldn't be in this situation.
但如果你没死 我也不会陷入这种境地
So this is on you.
所以这事赖你
- How about a movie? - How about the planetarium?
-去看个电影怎么样 -去天文馆怎么样
That's like a movie,
跟看电影一样
where you can see real stars instead of,
但在那你可以看到真的星星
I don't know, Gene Kelly?
而不是"明星"
We're never gonna agree.
我们永远不会意见达成一致
Let's just do rock, paper, scissors.
我们就来剪刀石头布吧
No. Anecdotal evidence suggests that players familiar
不要 研究表明对彼此熟悉的玩家
with each other will tie 75% of the time
将会有75%几率平局
due to the limited number of outcomes.
因为游戏的结果十分有限
Well, what if we added a few more choices?
那要是我们增加选择呢
Like, rock, paper, scissors, candy, pony.
比如石头 布 剪刀 糖果 小马
Now you're just being silly.
你现在就是在说蠢话了
But your idea of a winner-takes-all competition is a good one.
但你的这个赢家说了算的主意很不错
We just need to come up with something that is fair to both of us.
我们只需要想出一个对我俩都公平的游戏即可
What if we list all the spices
要不我们来按照字母顺序列出
in Mom's spice rack alphabetically?
妈妈香料架上所有的香料
I'll go first. Adobo.
我先来 阿斗波
Black pepper. Cinnamon.
黑胡椒 肉桂
Coriander. Cumin.
香菜 小茴香
We're not playing the spice game.
我们才不玩这香料游戏
Dill.
莳萝
So now I have these two guys in my life.
现在有两个男人对我有意思
And I know that might sound like bragging, but at my age,
我知道这听起来像在显摆 但到我这年纪
if you are single and not hooked to an oxygen tank,
如果你单身而且不需要用氧气瓶
you got to swat 'em away.
身边绝对狂蜂浪蝶无数
查理·塔克好丈夫 父亲与"姥爷"
I'm still pissed at you for dying.
我还在气你死掉了呢
I'm not gonna just sit at home and miss you.
我才不会独自坐在家里想你
I mean, you wouldn't want that.
你也不会希望我这样的
You'd want me to go out and have fun, right?
你会希望我出去走动 好好玩对吧
Take your time, think about it.
不急 你慢慢想
Damn, John.
哇 约翰
Three already? What are you using for bait?
已经三只了吗 你用的是什么饵啊
I made it myself. It's, uh,
我自己做的 是...
cheese, garlic and a little bit of pig brains.
起司 大蒜再加一点猪脑
Pig brains? Where the hell you get pig brains?
猪脑吗 你从哪搞到的猪脑啊
From the butcher.
从屠夫那里
But you get some odd looks when you ask for it.
不过你去跟他要的时候他会给你奇怪的眼神
You get odd looks? Oh, I find that hard to believe.
你被人用奇怪的眼神看吗 "难以置信"
Like this.
就像这样
I think he's pulling your leg, John.
他闹你呢 约翰
Oh, I see.
我懂了
Meaning I get odd looks all the time.
意思是我常常被人用奇怪眼神看
That's funny.
有意思
Well, if anyone wants to try my bait, uh, you're welcome to.
如果有人想试试我的饵 欢迎啊
- Sure. - Yeah, I'll give her a go.
-当然好 -我试试看
Dale?
戴尔
No, I think I know how to fish, John.
不用 我知道怎么钓鱼 约翰
Really? 'Cause it doesn't look like it.
真的吗 因为看起来不像啊
Well, maybe that's because all your talking
有可能是你一直讲话
is scaring the fish away.
把鱼都给吓跑了
Evidence suggests your theory is incorrect.
证据显示你的理论是错误的
Well, evidence suggests I need another beer.
证据显示我需要再来一瓶啤酒
Not that bad.
还不错
Oh, that's nice.
真好
You decided to stay home and play a game?
你们决定要待在家里玩游戏了吗
Nope. We're inventing a new game,
不是 我们要发明一个新游戏
and the winner gets to pick what we do today.
赢家可以决定我们今天做什么
We had to find a way to make sure
我们得找到方法
that it's completely fair to both of us.
来保证这对我们双方都完全公平
So we made a list of 20 challenges
所以我们列出了20种挑战
that combine stuff we're both good at.
结合了我俩都擅长的事
Whoever wins each challenge gets to take a block
每赢得一个挑战 就能拿一块木头
and put it on top of their tower.
搭在自己的楼顶
Whoever's tower reaches the height
其大楼先达到这火箭高度的人
of this rocket first wins.
就是赢家
Okay, I will leave you to it.
好 那我就不打扰你们了
"And finally, both parties agree the loser will do the activity
"最后 双方同意 输家将愿玩服输
selected by the winner graciously, without complaint.
对赢家挑选的活动 不得有怨言
For the purpose of this agreement,
就本协议而言
A complaint is defined as any disparaging comment,
怨言的定义为诋毁性评论
Eye rolls or name calling, including but not limited to:
翻白眼及辱骂字眼 包括但不限于
'dingus,' 'fartbreath' and 'buttwipe.'"
'沙雕' '臭屁嘴'和'辣鸡'"
Can we just sign it and play?
我们能赶紧签名 开始玩了吗
I've signed my name. Feel free to draw an "X."
我已经签了名 你可以画个叉
I know how to write my name, Sheldon.
我会写我的名字好不好 谢尔顿
Damn it, I wrote "Sheldon."
该死 我写成"谢尔顿"了
So, Dale is fun.
戴尔很有意思
Kind of a good old boy.
算是个好老头
Reminds me a bit of you.
他有点让我想起你
He gets on my nerves.
他常惹我生气
So he kind of reminds me of you.
所以他有点让我想起你
And John's not anything like you.
约翰跟你截然不同
He's not anything like anyone.
他跟所有人都不一样
Maybe that's why I keep thinking about him.
也许那就是我一直想着他的原因
Fun fact: in Finland, they make a fire that's two long logs
有趣小知识 在芬兰 他们把两条原木叠起来生火
sitting on top of each other with a wedge of wood in between
在中间垫一块木楔
to let the air flow through.
让空气流过去
Aw. That's your idea of fun, is it?
对你来说 这算是有趣是吧
Mind if I grab a beer?
我能拿瓶啤酒吗
- I'm not your father. - Hold on.
-我又不是你爸 -等等
This young man's underage.
这年轻人未成年
- So? - So the laws of Texas
-那又怎样 -德州法律
are pretty clear on the subject.
对这问题有明确规定
Oh, what a surprise.
好意外哦
There's one more thing you know more about than everybody else.
又有一件事是你比其他人更清楚的呢
I don't know why you're surprised.
我不知道你为什么感到意外
I don't know why you're here.
我不知道你为什么要来
I'm just gonna stick with Dr Pepper.
我还是乖乖喝汽水吧
Why don't you get some more firewood, Georgie?
你再去拾点柴吧 小乔治
Thank you.
谢谢你解救我
I'm here because my friend George invited me.
我来 是因为我朋友乔治邀请我来
Uh-huh.
是哦
Well, your friend George invited you
你朋友乔治邀请你来
because he felt sorry for you.
是因为他可怜你
You know, Connie warned me you might behave like this,
其实康妮提醒过我 你可能会这个态度
and she-she was right.
她说对了
I don't know why the hell she ever went out with you.
我真搞不懂她以前为什么跟你约会
Well, she did, and we got along famously.
我们就是在一起过 并且相处得非常愉快
Until you broke up with her after you got out of...
直到你和她分手 就在你离开...
Out of what?
离开什么
Say it!
说出来啊
Never mind.
算了 当我没说
Damn. Piddled on my shoe.
靠 我尿到鞋子上了
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么好戏
So enough about me. How about you?
不说我的事了 说说你吧
You got your wings yet, or is that just in the movies?
你长出天使翅膀了吗 还是那都是电影骗人的
It's a Wonderful Life.
《美妙人生》电影
That's one of my favorites.
是我的最爱之一
Ah, sorry. I didn't see you.
抱歉 我没看到你
I'll keep it down.
我会小声一点
No, it's all right. I, uh...
不 没关系 我...
talk to my wife all the time.
经常和我妻子聊天
I'm Kenneth.
我是肯尼斯
This is Vanessa.
这是凡妮莎
Connie. This is Charlie.
我是康妮 这是查理
I'd introduce them, but they're neighbors.
我本来想介绍他们认识 但他们是邻居
They probably know each other.
估计早就互相认识了
Well, if he complains about someone snoring,
如果他抱怨有人打鼾
I'm sure it's her.
一定就是她
I didn't bury him with his hearing aid, so he's fine.
他下葬时我没给他戴上助听器 他听不见的
Well, you know what? I'll, um...
这样吧
I'll come back in a few minutes, and let you finish your chat.
我过几分钟再回来 让你跟他聊完
Really nice meeting you, Connie.
很高兴认识你 康妮
You, too.
我也是
You see?
看见没
Got to swat 'em away.
得把狂蜂浪蝶都赶走
Okay. Each player alternates
好 每个玩家边玩呼啦圈
naming a state while Hula-Hooping.
边轮流说出一个州
The first player who can't name a state
谁说不出州名
or drops the Hula-Hoop loses.
或呼啦圈掉了 就输了
Ready,
准备好了吗
set,
预备
go.
开始
Texas.
德克萨斯州
Darn it.
可恶
So I won?
所以我赢啦
Yes.
是的
Good. 'Cause I was just gonna say "Texas" again.
太好了 我本来打算再说一次"德克萨斯州"的
游戏挑战大师清单
Four.
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
I declare a thumb war.
我宣布展开拇指大战
Hey, that was some good catfish.
鲶鱼很好吃呢
Yeah. Real good.
是啊 非常好吃
Gentlemen.
先生们
I'm no longer enjoying this outing,
我不再享受这次郊游了
so I'm going home.
我要回家
- See ya. - H-Hang on, Dale.
-慢走不送 -等等 戴尔
John, y-- wait, you can't just leave.
约翰 你不能就这么走啊
We're in the middle of nowhere.
我们在深山野岭呢
Not a problem.
这不是问题
I have my compass, a flashlight and half a bag of gorp.
我有指南针 手电筒和半包干果
No, wait, wait.
不 等等
- Please. - Let him go, George.
-拜托 -让他走吧 乔治
You want to tell Connie you lost her old boyfriend in the woods?
你想告诉康妮 你把她前男友弄丢在树林了吗
Well, he's a grown man for crying out loud.
他可是成年男人
Let him do what he wants.
他想做什么随他去
Well, that's an argument for me having a beer.
这下我有充分理由喝啤酒了
Shut up. Come on, Dale.
你闭嘴 别这样 戴尔
Do the right thing. Tell him to stay.
做正确的事 叫他留下来
Fine.
行吧
John?
约翰
Oh, damn.
糟了
John!
约翰
Boy, for a little guy, he's fast, ain't he?
他那么小只 脚步倒挺快啊
I win.
我赢了
You can't set it that way.
你不能那么摆
Does it say that in the rules?
规则里有说不行吗
Well, no.
倒是没有
And is this your signature?
这是你本人的签名吗
Yes, but...
是的 但是
Mom, we're going to Chuck E. Cheese!
妈妈 我们要去查克芝士餐厅
We're not going anywhere. It's almost your bedtime.
我们哪都不去了 你们差不多该睡觉了
Sorry, hon.
抱歉了 宝贝
Well, all that matters is that I'm the winner.
最重要的是 我赢了
Yes, you are.
没错 你赢了
Actually, I was the winner.
其实我才是真正的赢家
We spent the whole day doing everything I love:
我们这一天都在做我喜欢的各种事
drafting contracts, arguing about rules,
起草合同 争辩规则
and most importantly, never leaving the house.
最重要的是 不踏出家门一步
- Come on. - I don't want to.
-拜托啦 -我不想玩
Just one more time.
就再一次嘛
Fine.
好吧
Rock, paper, scissors, candy, pony!
石头 剪刀 布 糖果 小马
Rock trips pony. I win.
石头绊倒小马 我赢了
How do you keep winning?
你为什么每次都赢
You keep picking pony.
因为你每次都出小马
Gorp?
吃干果吗