小谢尔顿 第三季 Young Sheldon Season 3 第18集: 撞伤的肋骨和麦片盒子鬼魂探测器 A Couple Bruised Ribs and a Cereal Box Ghost Detector

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 莎拉·贝克 / 卡尔利斯·布克 / 丹尼斯·库克鲁姆 / 约翰·哈特曼 / 卡


台词
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Well, we've covered football and grandkids...
我们聊了橄榄球与孙子们
Maybe we've run out of stuff to talk about.
或许我们已经把能聊的都聊完了
We forgot about your ex-husband.
我们忘了你的前夫
The one you're dating.
你在交往的那个
Well, I know not to piss him off during a hailstorm.
我知道不要在冰雹时惹他生气
Well, did he tell you that I was naked when he locked me out?
那他告诉你我当时浑身赤裸的吗
What were you doing naked with a golf club in a hailstorm?
你在冰雹中光身拿着高尔夫球杆是搞什么鬼啊
Ah, you know, it was the '70s.
你懂 疯狂的70年代嘛
I was just calling to let you know I read your paper.
我打来是想告诉你 我刚读完你的论文
The masses for your neutrinos are impossible.
你的中微子的质量根本不可能
I completely rewrote the whole thing from scratch.
我从头开始重写了整篇论文
I know credits are usually listed alphabetically,
我知道署名通常按字母顺序排列
but I'm completely fine with my name going second.
但我完全不介意我的我名字排在第二位
I'm not putting your name on it in any way.
我不会把你名字写上去的
Grant Linkletter.
格兰特·林克莱特
Dr. Sturgis has stolen my work
斯特吉斯博士偷窃了我的研究
and is using it in his own paper.
用到他的论文里
How dare you accuse me of plagiarism!
你竟敢指控我抄袭
I don't want to see you in my class anymore.
谢尔顿 我不想再在我的课上看到你
I see, Dr. Sturgis.
我了解了 斯特吉斯博士
Yes, that is unforgivable behavior.
是的 的确是罪无可赦的行为
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Did he apologize?
他道歉了吗
No. He is very upset with you.
没有 他非常生你气
Well, I'm upset with him.
我还非常生他气呢
That doesn't excuse you from trying
但这不代表你就可以
to get him in trouble by calling Dr. Linkletter.
打给林克莱特博士来告他状
Who else was I supposed to tattle to?
不然我还能去跟谁击鼓申冤呢
I doubt his mother's still alive.
他的妈妈应该已经不在世了吧
Sheldon, I understand why you're upset,
谢尔顿 我理解你为何不高兴
but you still owe him an apology.
但你还是欠人家一个道歉
Then you don't understand.
那你完全没理解情况啊
Well, for now, it sounds like you two
我感觉你们两个现在
could use a little quiet time.
应该稍微各自冷静一下
Fine. I'll switch over to Dr. Linkletter's class.
行吧 那我要转到林克莱特博士的班
He's a foot taller than Sturgis
他比斯特吉斯高了大概30公分
and can reach more of the chalkboard.
可以更妥善运用黑板的空间
What I meant was...
我的意思是
maybe it's time to take a break from your college classes.
或许是时候暂停大学那边的课了
What? Why? I've gotten straight As.
什么 为什么 我可是全优生
I know you're smart enough for college.
我知道你的聪明才智足以应付大学
I'm just not sure you're mature enough.
但我不确定你够不够成熟
Well, it appears you've backed me into a corner.
这下你把我逼到墙角了
I would throw a tantrum right now,
我本来打算要闹脾气
but that would just prove your point.
但那样反而证明了你说得对
Where are you going?
你要上哪去
To play with my trains.
去玩我的小火车
Which may sound immature, but it's a hobby many old men enjoy.
虽然听起来可能幼稚 但有很多老人也爱玩
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 埃德加爱伦赛 油腻希
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
校对 身法一流赛太公
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 加森 时间轴 加森
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第三季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
I'm the only cheerleader you should be looking at.
我是你唯一该瞄的啦啦队员
Oh. Hi. Oh, I was trying to find you.
你来啦 我刚才是在找你呢
- Just wanted to wish you a good game. - ‭Thank you.
-就想要祝你比赛顺利 -谢谢
I'm gonna be cheering for you.
我会为你加油的
- Great. - ‭Unless I catch you looking at someone else.
-那太好啦 -除非我抓到你偷瞄别的小妞
Then you'll regret it.
那我一定让你后悔莫及
I'm not kidding.
我没在开玩笑
Hi, George.
你好啊 乔治
Oh, hey, Ms. Hutchins.
你好啊 哈钦斯老师
I don't think I've ever seen you at a game before.
我好像从没见你来看过比赛
Well, uh, it's Friday, and I promised my therapist
今天是周五嘛 我答应过我的心理治疗师
- I'd try one new thing a week. - And you picked football.
-每周都要尝试新东西 -而你选了橄榄球
Good for you.
你很棒啊
I don't suppose Sheldon's here?
谢尔顿估计不在这里吧
Nah, he doesn't much care for outdoor sports.
不在 他对户外运动没什么兴趣
Or sports.
或者说对运动没兴趣
Or the outdoors.
对户外也没兴趣
I was hoping I'd have someone to sit with.
我还希望能有个伴陪我一起坐呢
- Ah, sorry. - ‭That's okay.
-让你失望啦 -没事
It was my fault for letting myself feel hope.
对事情燃起希望是我的不对
You're welcome to watch from the sidelines.
欢迎你来边线看比赛啊
Thanks. Watching life go by from the sidelines
谢了 但从边边角角看着人生在眼前过去
is kind of my thing.
也算是我的人生写照了
Hey, heads up!
闪开
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天啊 你没事吧
I don't think so.
感觉很有事啊
Call an ambulance.
快叫救护车
Don't worry,
别担心
we're gonna get you taken care of.
我们会照顾好你的
If I die, tell my therapist I hate him.
如果我死了 告诉我的治疗师我恨他
And who says you have to be mature to go to college?
谁说要成熟才能上大学啊
I've seen Animal House.
我又不是没看过《动物屋》
1978年讲述兄弟会之间及与学校冲突的校园喜剧
- You have? - Well, I've seen the poster.
-你看过啊 -我看过海报
Those people are not college material.
那帮人绝对不是上大学的料
Moon Pie, I know you don't like to hear this,
小饼饼 我知道你不爱听这个
but there are some things in life
但人生中有一些事情
that can only be learned in time.
只能随着时间过去而学会
So you must have learned them all, huh?
那想必你已经全学会啦
Get out of my house.
滚出我家
- Hang in there. - I'm hangin'.
-撑着点 -我撑着呢
Hey, this will be quite a story to tell your grandkids, huh?
这想必是个可以说给孙辈的精彩故事
I live alone. I'm single.
我独居兼单身
I don't think grandkids are in the picture.
孙辈估计是痴人说梦吧
Oh. Well, I... I got a wife, kids. It's...
这个嘛 我有老婆也有孩子
It's overrated.
家庭这玩意过誉了
And then my mother said
然后我的妈妈说
I wasn't mature enough for college.
我不够成熟去上大学
Can you believe that?
你敢相信吗
Absolutely.
当然啦
So you're on their side, too?
所以你也站他们那边吗
I'm Vietnamese. In my culture, until your parents die,
我是越南人 在我们的文化里 你父母死之前
- you're basically a baby. - ‭Really?
-你都跟个孩子没两样 -真的吗
My grandmother still treats my dad like a child.
我奶奶到现在还把我爸像个孩子对待
At dinner, he can't sit until she sits,
吃晚饭的时候 她就座了我爸才能坐下
and he can't speak until he's spoken to.
没让我爸说话前 我爸不许吱个声
Well, I'm glad I'm not Vietnamese.
那真幸好我不是越南人
It's not as fun as I make it look.
是啊 可不是我平常展现得那么令人羡慕
Well, you can't bring her home to an empty apartment.
你不能把她丢回她空荡荡的公寓啊
Bring her here, and we'll look after her
带她回来 我们照顾她吧
until she's back on her feet.
等她好一点了再送回去
You sure?
你确定吗
Of course.
当然
We'll set her up in Georgie's room.
我们就让她住进小乔治的房里
Thanks, Mare. See you in a bit.
谢啦 玛丽 回头见
Hey, George.
乔治
It's real nice of you, taking care of her like this.
你这么照顾她 你很善良
Well, it was kinda my fault.
也有点算是我的错啦
Kinda? It was all your fault.
什么有点 完全就是你的错好吗
Bye.
再见
Hey. How'd we do?
你来啦 我们成绩如何
- You didn't miss anything. - That bad?
-你没有错过任何东西 -这么惨吗
I can safely say you saw the best hit of the night.
放心 你已经看到了今晚最佳的那记冲撞
How's she doing?
她情况如何
Well, not bad.
还行
Could be worse.
不幸中的大幸
A little whiplash,
脖子有点扭伤
couple of bruised ribs,
肋骨挫伤
broken arm...
手臂骨折
and collarbone.
还有锁骨骨折
But that's it.
仅此而已
Pretty funny how you jumped out of the way
有点好笑 就是你跳开来
and let her get clobbered.
让她被撞倒
I did not jump out of the way!
我才没有跳开来呢
Oh, yeah, you did.
你就有
They got you on tape.
他们摄影拍到了
Okay, fine.
好啦 行行行
But that was pure instinct.
但完全是运动神经反射啊
Besides, she shouldn't have been standing on the sidelines.
而且她也不应该站在边线上啊
Why was she there?
她为什么在那里
I told her she could.
我跟她说她可以在那看
Oh, man, you must feel terrible.
天啊 你心里肯定很难受吧
Yeah, of course I do.
当然难受啊
I mean, it's all on you.
毕竟全是你的错
You done?
你说完了没
Oh-ho-ho, baby, I'm just getting started.
兄弟 我才刚暖身完呢
Oh, you poor dear. Come on in.
小可怜 快进来
Thanks. I hope I'm not putting you out.
谢谢 希望我没有打扰你们
Of course not.
当然不会啦
Hi, Sheldon.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Can you believe my mother said I can't go to college?
你敢相信我母亲不准我去上大学吗
So you just put her in my room without consulting me?
所以你安排她住我房间都不请示我吗
Consulting you?
请示你吗
Who cares what you think?
谁管你怎么想啊
Well, I ain't gonna sleep on the couch.
我才不要睡在沙发上
It's just for a few nights
只是将就几晚而已
until she can take care of herself.
等她好点她就回去了
Can I at least stay at Meemaw's?
好歹让我去住姥姥家吧
If you promise not to come back.
你答应我你再也不回来就行
Why you got to be so mean to me?
你为什么总要对我这么狠心呢
It just feels right.
感觉这样才对啊
And then after Dr. Sturgis incorporated my math,
在斯特吉斯博士用了我的计算之后
he refused to give me a coauthor credit.
他拒绝把我加为共同作者
Sheldon, she doesn't want to hear about that.
谢尔顿她不想听你说这些
It's okay.
没事的
So, when your bones broke, did you hear a crunch?
当你骨头断掉时 你有听到碎裂声吗
No.
- Did my dad have to give you mouth-to-mouth? - ‭No.
-我爸爸有帮你做人工呼吸吗 -没有
I don't know how my mom kisses him.
我无法理解我妈怎么亲得下去他
Who buys this crap?
谁会买这种垃圾啊
Me, after three beers.
黄汤下肚三瓶过后的我
I mean, look at this damn thing.
你看看这傻乎乎的玩意
What was I thinking?
我当时在想什么啊
Can I ask you a personal question?
我能问你个私人的问题吗
You're not in my will.
我的遗产没有要分你
It's about my girlfriend.
是跟我女朋友有关的
Uh, nothing bad.
不是什么坏事啦
It's just, I've been seeing Jana for a while now,
就是我跟贾娜也交往一阵子了
and I like her fine...
我也挺喜欢她啦
but it feels like she's getting more serious than I want to be.
但感觉她比我计划中更认真在谈这感情
Georgie, until you're married,
小乔治 在你结婚前
you are not tied down to anybody.
你不用被任何人给绑住
You just go ahead and do whatever you want.
你想做什么你就去做吧
Play the field. Have some fun.
游戏人间 逍遥自在
Interesting.
有意思
That's what Dale said, too.
戴尔也这么说的
Oh, did he?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
My boyfriend?
我男朋友戴尔吗
Yeah.
是的
If I don't go to college, what am I supposed to do?
如果我不去大学上课 我该干嘛呢
Spend all my days in high school?
浪费一天时间在高中上课吗
How sad is that?
这也太悲惨了吧
Pretty sad.
挺惨
You always did get me.
你总是能理解我
Sounds like you're feeling misunderstood.
感觉你认为自己受人误解了
I am-- by Dr. Sturgis, my mother,
是啊 被斯特吉斯博士 我妈妈
and possibly the entire Vietnamese culture.
甚至可能整个越南文化
Do you understand that I'm in a little bit of pain right now?
你知道我现在有点浑身痛吧
Oh, I'm sorry. I should be exhibiting compassion.
对不起 我现在应该要表达同情
Wait, I can do better.
等等 我可以表达再好一点
Nailed it.
"完美"
It's time for your pain pill.
到你吃止痛药的时间了
Be careful. You could become addicted and lose your job.
小心点 别上瘾导致失去工作
Which is all you have.
这可是你的一切
Get out of here.
滚出去
Thank you.
谢谢
You-you comfortable?
你... 你还舒服吗
Can I get you anything else?
还需要帮你弄点什么吗
No. I-I'm okay.
不用了 谢谢
You've been so kind to welcome me into your home.
你带我来家里真的是太好心了
Well, it's the least we could do.
应该的 小小心意不足挂齿
It's so nice to be around a family like this.
能在这种家庭的氛围中感觉挺好的
I've been alone for... so long.
我已经孤单好久了
Honestly, if it weren't for the cats, I'd have no one.
老实说 如果不是家里有猫 我真是无依无靠
Oh, wait. The cats!
等等 我的猫
I abandoned Edgar and Allan.
我丢下了埃德加与爱伦
Edgar and Allan?
什么埃德加与爱伦
Poe ran away.
坡逃跑了
Would you please go feed them and tell them I love them?
能麻烦你去帮我喂再转达我爱他们吗
Uh... any chance this could wait till morning?
这事情有办法等明天再做吗
I guess.
大概吧
Where you off to?
你要去哪里
Cats!
喂猫
So you think he's seeing somebody else?
你觉得他在跟别人约会吗
I don't think I should be talking about this. He's my boss.
我好像不应该聊这个话题 他是我的老板
Well, he's my boyfriend, so spill it.
但他是我的男朋友 所以快给老娘招了
It's weird when old people say "Boyfriend."
老人说出"男朋友"这个词 感觉好怪哦
Fine. My lover.
行吧 我的爱人
Well, that's worse.
那更诡异了
Then talk!
那你快招啊
The only woman I've really seen him with is his ex-wife.
我唯一见过和他来往的女人是他的前妻
‭Oh, yeah, but he hates her.
对 不过他恨她啦
Don't seem like it.
看起来不是哦
What do you mean by that?
这是什么意思
- They seem friendly. - ‭How friendly?
-他们相处很融洽 -有多融洽
- I don't know. He's nice to her. ‭- How nice?!
-我说不好 他对她很好 -有多好
Do you mind? I'm trying to watch this.
你能先别吵吵吗 我想看这个
Now look at this little guy...
我们来看看这个小家伙...
Son of a bitch!
妈的
Here! Edgar! Or Allan.
回来 埃德加 不对 是爱伦
Whichever the hell one you are.
不管你是哪一只 都给我回来
They ever leave the store together?
他们有没有一起离开过店铺
Can I please just go to bed?
能不能放我去睡觉啊
Just answer the damn question.
你赶紧回答我的问题
I feel like I'm gonna get fired for this.
感觉我会被炒鱿鱼了
Georgie, don't worry.
小乔治 别担心
Anything you say is gonna stay right here.
你说的话绝对不会外传给第三个人
But you lie all the time.
但你说谎跟吃饭一样的
I learned to lie from you.
我说谎的绝技就是跟你学的
See what a special bond we have?
知道我们祖孙俩有多亲了吧
Now answer the damn question!
现在快给老娘从实招来
Why were you gone for so long?
你怎么去了这么久
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈
幽灵探测器和你的朋友一起玩吧
- Whoa. - ‭What's that?
-厉害了 -这是什么
It's a ghost detector that came in my cereal box.
是我麦片盒里送的幽灵探测器
It's just a piece of paper.
这只是张普通的纸
Then why did it move in my hand?
那它为什么在我手里动了
From perspiration.
因为出汗
Or ghosts.
或是因为有幽灵
Mornin'.
早上好
Did you check on Ms. Hutchins?
你去看了哈钦斯老师没有
Is she still alive?
她还活着吗
Of course she is. Why?
她当然还活着了 为什么这么问
No reason.
没什么原因
I'm gonna go eat my breakfast with her.
我去和她一起吃早餐
Sheldon, just let her rest.
谢尔顿 让她好好休息吧
It's okay. She enjoys my company.
没事的 她喜欢我的陪伴
Also, she understands what I'm going through with Dr. Sturgis.
再说 她理解我和斯特吉斯博士的矛盾
Excuse me.
不好意思
I am just trying to help you grow up
我只是想帮你成长为
to be a functional adult.
成熟有自理能力的大人
Me? This one's looking for cereal ghosts.
我 这傻子还在找麦片幽灵呢
Looking for and found 'em.
并且已经找到了
I don't care. You are not ready for college.
我不管 你还没准备好去上大学
If it were up to you, I'd still be in grade school.
如果当初由你说了算 我现在还在读弱智小学呢
If you think this is mature behavior, it isn't!
如果你以为这是成熟的举动 并不是的
Being a mom's hard, isn't it?
当妈妈好难 对不对
Sometimes.
有时是的
If you ever want to talk about it,
如果你想找人谈心
I'm here for you.
我随时都在哦
Ooh, it's moving again.
纸条又动了
You're so lucky.
你真的好幸运
You're gonna have to walk me through that.
还请你讲详细点带我理解如何幸运
Well, you don't have anyone in your house telling you
你家里没有人会对你指手画脚
what you can or can't do.
说你能或不能做什么
Right, Sheldon. I don't have anyone.
没错 谢尔顿 我家里没有人
I just said that.
我不是刚刚才说完吗
Are you becoming a drug addict already?
你是不是已经吃了太多药嗨了
Mornin'.
早上好
Got you some Shipley's Do-Nuts and coffee.
给你准备了希普利家的甜甜圈和咖啡
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Oh. Uh...
是...
either Edgar or Allan.
埃德加或者爱伦挠的
Oh, that was Edgar.
是埃德加啦
He can be a rascal.
他有时挺皮的
Good mornin'.
早上好
Mornin'.
早安
Did you sleep good?
你睡得好吗
Yeah.
Want some pancakes?
想吃煎饼吗
Sure.
好啊
Just one more question about Dale.
我再问一个关于戴尔的问题
Bye.
再见
There we go.
好了
Nice little bite-size pieces.
都切成一口大小的了
Thanks, George, but I-I think I can manage.
谢了 乔治 但我自己能搞定
No, no. My pleasure.
不不 我很乐意帮你
He feels so guilty, he'll do anything you ask him.
他真的好内疚 你现在要他做什么都行
That's enough from you.
你嘲讽够了啊
He bought me an Easy-Bake Oven when he closed the car door on my thumb.
他上次关车门夹到我大拇指 就送了我儿童烤箱
Unlike my mother, who feels no guilt
不像我妈妈 她伤害了自己孩子
after hurting her children.
却完全不感到内疚
How dare you.
你怎么敢这么说
I am trying to keep you safe
我是想保护你
until such a time as you can make adult decisions.
直到你有一天能做出大人的决定
I can make them now.
我现在就能做啊
Hey, hey. We have a guest.
在座有客人呢
Let's pretend like we like each other.
我们先假装是相亲相爱的一家人好吗
Mare, do your grace thing.
小丽 快做饭前祷告吧
You okay with Mexican?
刚才的墨西哥菜还可以吗
Oh, yeah. Terrific.
当然可以 美味极了
All right.
好吧
Now, I got Tums in the glovebox for the ride home.
吃太饱副驾置物箱有胃药 回家路上吃的
Great.
太棒了
So, you talk to June lately?
你最近和琼聊过天吗
Uh, not in a couple of days. Why?
有两三天没说过话了 怎么了
Oh, no reason.
没什么
I was just kind of thinking about calling her myself.
我就是有点想打电话给她
I mean, if you're okay with that.
前提是你不介意
You want to call my ex-wife, go ahead. Call her.
你想打给我前妻 就打给她呗
Well, I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable.
但我不想害你觉得尴尬嘛
Yeah, you would.
屁 你巴不得
Yeah, I would. ‭
是啦 我巴不得
I think it's nice
你们离婚后
that y'all get along as well as you do.
还能相处得这么好 我觉得很棒啊
Where are we going with this?
你到底想说什么
Oh, just nothing. Makin' conversation.
没什么啊 就是闲聊
Okay.
好吧
You sleeping with her?
你跟她上床了吗
Lord, no.
当然没有啊
She's my ex-wife. Come on.
她可是我的前妻 拜托
Oh, my gosh, what kind of sicko sleeps with their ex-wife?
老天 什么样的变态才会跟自己前妻打炮啊
Where is this coming from?
你怎么会这么想
Are you jealous?
你吃醋了吗
No.
没有
I'd just like to know, you know,
我就是想知道
what kind of relationship we're in.
我们现在谈到什么程度了
I mean, are we seeing other people or what?
我们能跟其他人约会还是怎么样
Connie Tucker,
康妮·塔克
are you asking me to go steady?
你这是想和我确定情侣关系吗
You know what I'm asking, jackass. ‭
你明知故问 混蛋
All right, all right, all right.
好啦 好啦 闹你的
You listen to me. Now, I'm 72 years old.
你听好了 我已经72岁了
Do you think I have enough stamina
你觉得我还有多余精力
to go playing around with other women?
去和别的女人鬼混吗
You saying the only reason you're seeing me
你意思是 你和我约会仅仅是因为
is you're too old and tired to see anybody else? ‭
你太老太累了 没力气再跟别人约会吗
Give me the Tums.
把胃药给我
I could kiss you forever.
我能吻你一辈子
Uh, that's kind of a long time.
一辈子好像有点太久
You got somewhere else to be?
你赶着去别的地方吗
No. It's just that,
没有 只是
eventually, we're gonna get hungry.
我们迟早会肚子饿啊
Why do I keep getting the feeling you're not into this?
我为什么一直觉得你没有很投入这段感情
Oh, I am into this.
我很投入啊别怀疑
But?
但是呢
I mean, we're real young, and who knows what's gonna happen?
但我们还很年轻 谁知道以后会怎么样
I know. And you should, too.
我就知道 你也应该知道
Don't feel bad.
别难过啊
I don't know lots of stuff.
我很多事都不知道的
So, as long as we're on the subject,
既然我们聊到这个话题
are you seeing anybody else?
你有跟其他人约会吗
No.
没有
How about that nutty professor?
那个疯癫的教授呢
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Yeah, well, that's what June and I are--
好吧 我和琼也一样...
just friends.
只是朋友
So what are we?
那我们算什么关系
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you want to call it?
你想怎么定义呢
I guess, a...
我想 是...
committed relationship.
固定伴侣关系吧
Mm. Works for me.
我没意见
Okay. ‭Hmm.
好啊
It's settled.
就这么定了
Connie.
康妮
This relationship is suffocating me.
这段恋爱让我喘不过气了
What'd I say?
我说错什么话了
I'm not enough for you.
我对你来说不够
I didn't say that.
我没这么说过啊
Just be honest.
你就说实话吧
You want to date other girls.
你想和其他女孩约会
I don't want to date other girls instead of you,
我没想和你分手 去跟其他女孩约会啊
just... in addition to you.
我只是... 想同时交往很多人
Drop dead.
去死吧 渣男
Okay, but I'm gonna follow you and make sure you get home safe!
好吧 但我会跟着你 确保你安全到家
Do whatever you want.
随便你
If you walk to Dairy Queen, I'll buy you a Blizzard.
如果你走去冰雪皇后 我可以给你买"暴风雪"哦
Want me to turn on some music?
想要我放点音乐吗
Well, this is just delicious, Mary.
晚饭太美味了 玛丽
Thank you.
谢谢你
Bite-sized enough for you?
一口大小的食物够了吗
Oh. Perfect.
够了 好极了
How long do I have to sit here
我还要坐在这生闷气多久
and sulk before someone asks me what's wrong?
才会有人问我在气什么
Maybe people are tired of hearing about it.
也许大家听腻你的抱怨了
Ms. Hutchins, would you care to chime in?
哈钦斯老师 你想加入讨论吗
Oh, I-I don't want to get in the middle of a family issue, but...
我不想掺和你们的家事 但是...
I will say that I once had a falling out
我会说我曾经也跟一个很亲近的人
with someone very close to me.
闹翻了
What happened?
发生什么了
We ended up parting ways on bad terms.
我们最后不欢而散
I-I still regret it.
我到今天仍然后悔
But you were right and they were wrong?
但当时你是对的 他们是错的吗
You know what,
其实
it doesn't feel like it matters anymore.
感觉谁对谁错已经不重要了
And not a day goes by that I don't miss them.
我每一天都很想念他们
Perhaps I do owe Dr. Sturgis an apology.
或许我的确该向斯特吉斯博士道歉
I was talking about your mother.
我指的是你妈
I'll circle back to her.
我晚点再说她的事
Thank you. I can't believe you got through to him.
谢谢你 你居然劝通他了
Happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
So, who was the person you had the fight with?
那跟你大吵一架的那个人是谁啊
It was my cat, Poe.
是我的猫 坡
She ran away when I switched to dry food.
我给它换成干猫粮后她就气得离家出走了
It was cheaper.
干猫粮比较便宜啦
- Good night, baby. - Night, Mama.
-晚安 宝贝 -晚安 妈妈
I'm really sorry, Mom.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
But just because you straightened things out with Dr. Sturgis
但虽然你和斯特吉斯博士冰释前嫌了
doesn't mean you're going back to college.
也不代表你能回大学
- Yes, it does. - No, it doesn't.
-我能啊 -你不能
I hope you know you're jeopardizing our relationship.
希望你知道你这是在破坏我们的关系
I will take that risk.
我愿意冒这个险
Good night.
晚安
You know I'll eventually wear you down.
你知道我迟早会缠到你答应的
We'll see.
走着瞧
I'm pretty tough.
我可坚定了呢
I eventually wore her down.
我最终还是缠到她答应了
There's just so much of me anybody can take.
无人能抵挡本大爷的死缠烂打
In local news, Friday night's football game
本地新闻 周五晚的橄榄球赛
was marred by a brutal injury,
被一起重伤影响了
when football coach George Cooper saved himself
橄榄球教练乔治·库珀为了自救
at the expense of beloved school librarian Cheryl Hutchins.
不惜让备受爱戴的图书管理员谢丽尔·哈钦斯受伤
Oh, no.
糟了
We warn you, the following footage is hard to watch.
提醒各位接下来的画面十分让人不忍直视
Well, then, don't show it.
那就别播出来啊
Let's see it again in slow motion.
我们用慢镜头再播一遍
This is not news.
这播的哪是新闻啊