小谢尔顿 第一季 Young Sheldon Season 1 第21集: 夏天的香肠,一个折叠雨衣,还有Tony Danza Summer Sausage, a Pocket Poncho, and Tony Danza

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 乔恩·费儒 / 迈克尔·津伯格 / 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 怀亚特·麦克卢尔 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 鲍勃·纽哈特 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 安妮·波茨 / 维勒莉·玛哈菲 / 瑞克斯·林恩 /


台词
Previously, on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
I've been corresponding with Dr. John Sturgis
我已经和John Sturgis博士通信了
at East Texas Tech.
在德克萨斯东部技术公司
He said I could audit his course.
他说我可以审核他的课程
Connie, I would like to see you again.
康妮 我想再见到你
Perhaps we could have dinner sometime.
也许我们可以找个时间吃晚饭
Yes, we would love that.
是的 我们会喜欢的
We would?
我们会吗?
If they get married, we immediately double
如果他们结婚了 我们将变成
the number of smart people in our family.
普通人的两倍聪明
Hello, Dr. Sturgis.
你好 Sturgis医生
Hello, Sheldon.
你好 Sheldon
Can you see yourself living here? I can.
你能看到自己住在这里吗?我可以
Mmm. Good ratio of hot dog chunks to spaghetti.
嗯 热狗块与意大利面条的比例很好
I've been experimenting. Glad you noticed. Kids!
我一直在做实验 很高兴你注意到了 孩子们!
Wash up for dinner!
洗餐具吧!
Now, who on earth is that?
现在 究竟是谁?
And don't be picking out all the chunks.
不要把所有的块都挑出来
Aw.
Sorry I'm a little late.
对不起 我迟到了一点
My pant leg got stuck in the chain.
我的裤腿卡在链子里了
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm John Sturgis.
我是John Sturgis
Sheldon invited me to dinner.
Sheldon请我吃饭
Aha.
啊哈
Okay. Um, come in, I guess.
可以 嗯 我猜 进来吧
Sheldon? Sheldon?
SHELDON: Coming!
来了!
This is for you.
这是给你的
It's cheese and summer sausages.
是奶酪和夏天香肠
Thank you.
谢谢您
Summer sausage means it doesn't need to be refrigerated.
夏季香肠意味着不需要冷藏
Is that so?
是这样吗?
It is.
它是
Okay. Sheldon?
可以 Sheldon?
Dr. Sturgis, welcome.
Sturgis博士 欢迎光临
Thank you, Sheldon.
谢谢你 Sheldon
Sheldon, you think you might've let me know
Sheldon 你以为你可以让我知道
you invited company over for dinner?
你邀请公司过来吃晚饭?
I did think about it, but I was afraid you might say no.
我确实考虑过了 但我担心你可能会说不
Come see my train set.
来看看我的火车
All right!
好吧!
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
By aBu 20180507
少年
谢尔顿
Good Lord.
上帝啊!
You mean he just showed up out of nowhere?
你是说他只是无缘无故地出现了?
Yep. He's out in the garage playing trains with Sheldon.
是的 他在车库里和Sheldon一起玩火车
Why's your hair wet?
你的头发为什么湿了?
If you must know, I was doing my water aerobics,
如果你一定知道 我在做我的水上健美操
and my swimming cap fell off.
我的游泳帽掉了
This Sturgis fella didn't say a word to you?
这个斯特吉斯小伙子没跟你说过一句话吗?
If he did, do you think I would have been doing frog kicks
如果他这么做了 你认为我会做青蛙踢吗?
at the YMCA?
在基督教青年会?
You look great.
你看起来很棒
O gauge trains are definitely the best.
火车绝对是最好的
Oh, yes, they are.
哦 是的 它们是
Oh, well, what a pleasant surprise.
哦 真是个惊喜
Oh, good. You're here, too.
哦 太好了 你也在这里
I am.
我是
Are y'all about ready for dinner?
你们准备好一起吃晚饭了吗?
I am.
我是
Well, then, let's go.
好吧 那我们走吧
Meemaw, you smell like chlorine.
外婆 你闻起来像氯
Why say it? Hmm.
为什么这么说?隐马尔可夫模型
You weren't kidding.
你不是开玩笑吧
Spaghetti and hot dogs is delightful.
意大利面条和热狗是令人愉快的
SHELDON: Even better
Sheldon:甚至更好
since Mom perfected the chunk ratio.
因为妈妈完善了块比例
So, Dr. Sturgis, Sheldon tells us
所以 Sturgis博士 Sheldon告诉我们
you're a guest professor at the university.
你是这所大学的客座教授
I am. Hmm.
我是 隐马尔可夫模型
Does that mean that you're only here temporarily?
这是否意味着你只是暂时在这里?
Well, that's the plan for now.
嗯 这就是现在的计划
But I could be enticed to stay.
但我可以被诱惑留下来
Meemaw, I do believe there was subtext there.
外婆 我相信那里有潜台词
Did you pick up on it?
你捡到了吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Was I correct to infer there was subtext there?
我推断那里有潜台词是正确的吗?
You were.
你是
Okay, we're all good.
好吧 我们都很好
I can't believe they're making me sit and eat
我不敢相信他们让我坐着吃饭
at the kiddie table.
在孩子们的桌子上
It's better here.
这里比较好
How?
怎么用?
We don't have to pray, eat our vegetables,
我们不必祈祷 吃我们的蔬菜
and we can curse.
我们可以诅咒
Hmm. Maybe you're right.
嗯 也许你是对的
Course I am, you ass-face.
当然 我 你屁股脸
SHELDON: Dr. Sturgis, do you think
Sturgis博士 你觉得呢?
we're ever going to unify gravity
我们将统一重力
with the other three fundamental forces?
与其他三个基本力量?
I have a sticky note on my refrigerator
我冰箱里有一张便条
which reminds me every day to do just that.
每天提醒我这样做
When did you decide to focus your research
你什么时候决定集中精力研究的?
on quantum... Um, Sheldon, I think
关于量子…嗯 Sheldon 我想
you're kind of dominating the conversation.
你有点主导谈话
Why don't you let your meemaw talk to Dr. Sturgis.
你为什么不让你的医生和Sturgis医生谈谈呢?
Oh, I'm sorry. By all means.
哦 对不起 尽一切办法
Thank you.
谢谢您
Connie? Yes, John.
康妮?是的 约翰
Do you smell like chlorine on purpose?
你的嗅觉像氯吗?
You sure I can't give you a ride home?
你肯定我不能送你回家吗?
I can throw your bike in the back of my pickup truck.
我可以把你的自行车扔在我的皮卡车的后面
Thank you, no. I-I enjoy the night air.
谢谢 不 我喜欢夜晚的空气
Plus,
另外
hot dogs and spaghetti
热狗和意大利面条
is a highly caloric event
是一个高热量事件
that demands an aerobic effort on my part.
这需要我做有氧运动
Well, it was a pleasure spending the evening with you.
嗯 和你共度一个晚上是一件乐事
We should do it again sometime.
我们应该改天再做
Great. When?
伟大的 什么时候?
How about tomorrow?
明天怎么样?
You know what, we'll figure it out.
你知道吗 我们会找到答案的
Come on, let me see you to your Schwinn.
来吧 让我把你送到你的斯文
Bye.
再见
Good night.
晚安
Well, that was the most stimulating dinner
嗯 那是最刺激的晚餐
I've ever had in this house.
我曾经在这所房子里
Glad you enjoyed it.
很高兴你喜欢
That man is a true role model.
那个人是一个真正的榜样
Well, it's nice you finally got a man you can look up to.
很好 你终于找到了一个你可以尊敬的男人
Oh, believe me, I know.
哦 相信我 我知道
You gonna keep it all bottled up,
你要把所有的东西都装起来
or you want to talk about it? What?
还是你想谈谈?什么?
I'm fine.
我很好
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么可谈的
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗?是啊
Sweet dreams.
甜美的梦
You know you want to talk about it.
你知道你想谈论它
You saw it.
你看到了
My own son can't even imagine me being a role model?
我自己的儿子甚至不能想象我是一个榜样?
How am I supposed to be okay with that?
我该怎么办呢?
You're a role model for Georgie.
你是Georgie的榜样
I used to be.
我以前是
Now he wants to grow up and be Tony Danza.
现在他想长大 成为Tony Danza
Did you forget you have a daughter
你忘了你有女儿了吗?
who would really benefit
谁会真正受益?
from having a good man to look up to?
从一个好人看起?
Oh, dear Lord.
哦 亲爱的上帝
You did forget.
你确实忘记了
I didn't forget. I just...
我没有忘记 我只是…
I don't know how to spend time with her.
我不知道如何与她共度时光
It ain't rocket science, George.
这不是火箭科学 乔治
She's a little girl.
她是个小女孩
Ask her what she wants to do,
问她想做什么
and then do it with her.
然后和她一起做
Oh, yeah. I suppose.
哦 是的 我想
Trust me. She'll be thrilled to spend some time with you.
相信我 她会很高兴与你共度时光
Okay.
可以
Yeah, I'll give it a try.
是的 我试一下
Hey, when we do, you know, whatever it is she likes to do,
嘿 当我们做的时候 你知道 不管她喜欢做什么
you're gonna be there, right?
你会在那里的 对吧?
No.
Well, this just got harder.
嗯 这变得更难了
Meemaw?
外婆?
Meemaw!
梅莫!
What?
什么?
I've been researching things
我一直在研究事物
that you and I can do with Dr. Sturgis.
你和我可以和Sturgis医生一起
There's a lecture tonight
今晚有个讲座
at Rice University called
在莱斯大学被称为
"What's happening at the center of our galaxy."
“我们银河系中心发生了什么 ”
Let me just stop you right there.
让我来阻止你
Don't worry. I know what's happening at the center,
别担心 我知道中心发生了什么
but I would never spoil it for you.
但我永远不会为你糟蹋它
Look, I know you're invested
听着 我知道你投资了
in me and John having a relationship,
在我和约翰的关系中
and I'm not saying we won't.
我不是说我们不会
But it ain't gonna happen with you always underfoot.
但这不会发生在你脚下
Have I been underfoot?
我是脚下的吗?
Honey, in order for grown-ups to get to know each other,
亲爱的 为了让大人互相认识
they need to have some alone time.
他们需要有一些独处的时间
What if I'm around, but I took a vow of silence?
如果我在身边 但我发誓沉默?
Go home and have your breakfast.
回家吃早饭吧
And then she said for grown-ups to get to know each other,
然后她说大人要互相认识
they have to have time alone.
他们必须独处
Makes sense. What else?
有道理 还有什么?
Apparently my being underfoot isn't conducive to romance.
显然 我的脚下不利于浪漫
This is very helpful.
这很有帮助
Thank you.
谢谢您
I'm at your service.
我随时为您效劳
Oh, Celeste, why do you always
哦 莎兰 你为什么总是这样?
fall for bad boys?
爱上坏男孩?
GEORGE SR.: Hey.
乔治:嘿
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
What you doing?
你在干什么?
Am I in trouble?
我遇到麻烦了吗?
No, no. Just-just checking in on you.
不 不 只要检查一下你就行了
Why?
为什么?
'Cause you're my daughter and I love you.
因为你是我的女儿 我爱你
This is getting weird.
这越来越奇怪了
It is. I was just thinking that, uh,
它是 我只是在想 呃
you and me, you know,
你和我 你知道
we don't spend much time together.
我们在一起的时间不多
You know, we should find something to do,
你知道 我们应该找点事做
just-just two of us.
就我们两个人
Like what? You tell me.
像什么?你告诉我
What-what sounds fun?
什么听起来有趣?
I'd like to be taken to dinner.
我想请人吃饭
Great. Where?
伟大的 在哪里?
To the fanciest restaurant in all of Texas.
去德克萨斯最豪华的餐厅
Which is...?
哪个是…?
Red Lobster, where the surf meets the turf.
红龙虾 海浪碰到草皮的地方
You got it.
你明白了
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Mom, you got to take me shopping!
妈妈 你得带我去购物!
I need a dress!
我需要一件衣服!
Yeah?
是啊?
Connie, this is John Sturgis.
康妮 这是John Sturgis
Well, hello, John Sturgis.
喂 你好 John Sturgis
How are you?
你好吗?
I chipped a tooth on a peach pit this morning,
今天早上我在桃坑上咬了一颗牙
but otherwise, I'm okay.
除此之外 我还好
Good. Good to hear it.
很好 很高兴听到这个消息
Next order of business.
下一个订单
I would like to have dinner with you tonight,
今晚我想和你共进晚餐
just the two of us.
就我们两个
Oh, well, that sounds nice.
哦 听起来不错
What'd you have in mind?
你有什么想法?
I'd like to come to your house and cook you a Szechuan feast.
我想到你家里为你做一次四川宴
I'm sorry, a what?
对不起 什么?
Szechuan.
四川
It's a style of Chinese cooking I learned
这是我学过的中国菜
when I was traveling through China.
在我游历中国时
Well, wonderful. I would love that.
真棒 我很愿意
Great. Do you have a wok?
太好了 你家有炒菜锅吗
I do not.
没有呢
Not a problem.
没关系
I have a travel wok.
我有便携炒菜锅
Okay.
好的
Uh, so, uh, what do you say about 6:00?
六点怎么样
It's a date.
就这么说定了
Terrific.
好极了
Oh, and, um, let's not mention this to Sheldon
对了 我们别告诉谢尔顿
so as to keep him from being underfoot.
他就不会来碍事了
Have you been talking to him?
你是不是跟他联系过
I have. See you later.
是啊 晚点见
Do I really need to get dressed up to go to Red Lobster?
不过是去红龙虾餐厅 我有必要盛装打扮吗
You're getting dressed up for your daughter.
你盛装打扮是为了女儿不是为了吃饭
And that's a new shirt, so be sure to ask for a bib.
这是新衬衣 记得要个围兜
I'm ready.
我准备好了
You're going to dinner wearing that?
你要穿这样去吃晚餐吗
I think you mean she looks beautiful.
你是想说她看起来真美吧
You look beautiful.
你看起来真美
Why thank you, George.
谢谢赞美 乔治
How 'bout we stick with "dad" tonight?
你今晚还是叫我爸爸如何
Okay, but you call me Melissa.
行吧 但你要叫我米丽莎
After you, Melissa.
你先请 米丽莎
Thanks, George.
谢了 乔治
Oh, my.
老天
I know, I look like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
我知道 我看起来好像忍者神龟
Well, come on in.
快进来吧
Sheldon, come in the kitchen for dinner.
谢尔顿 进厨房吃饭吧
- Can I eat out here? - Why?
-我能在这里吃吗 -为什么
Dr. Sturgis is having a dinner date with Meemaw.
斯特吉斯教授在跟姥姥进行晚餐约会
I don't want to miss it.
我不想错过
Fine.
好吧
During that time, I saw three cars drive by
在那段时间里 我看到三辆车经过
and a raccoon dragging a slice of pizza.
还看到一只浣熊拖走一片比萨
Uh, table for two.
两位 谢谢
No problem.
没问题
Allow me.
容我帮您
You are allowed.
准了
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
If I may.
恕我冒昧
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think we might be underdressed.
我觉得我们穿得太寒酸了
The trick to a successful Szechuan dinner
一顿成功的四川晚餐的秘诀
is the Szechuan pepper.
就是四川花椒
Okay.
好吧
Now, you may notice
你可能会发现
your lips and tongue getting numb.
你的嘴唇和舌头发麻
Then why are we eating it?
那我们为什么要吃
'Cause it's yummy.
因为很好吃啊
Sure.
好吧
So, what were you doing wandering around China?
你环游中国是要做什么
Well, when I'm not doing research or teaching,
我不做研究或教书的时候
I enjoy taking the path less traveled.
我喜欢走上较少前人踏过之路
I'm guessing it's a bike path.
我猜是那路还是单车路吧
As a matter of fact, it was. ‭
还真是呢
Everybody in China rides bicycles.
在中国人人都骑自行车
It's fantastic.
太棒了
- Did you see the Great Wall? - ‭I did.
-你去长城了吗 -我去了
Interesting fact:
有趣的事实
it's filled with the dead bodies
长城底下埋了许多
of the people who built it.
建筑工人的尸体
You don't say.
不会吧
Hundreds of thousands of them.
有成千上万具尸体
Here, taste.
来尝一口
If it's just the two of us, why can't I eat watching TV?
如果只有我们俩 我为什么不能边吃边看电视
'Cause you're having dinner with your mother
因为你在跟你妈一起吃饭
and it's a chance for us to talk.
这是我们交心的好机会
Sheldon's having dinner and looking out the window.
谢尔顿就在边吃饭边看窗外啊
Want me to have him join us?
想要我叫他进来一起吃吗
No.
不想
Then quit complaining.
那就别抱怨了
So what do you want to talk about?
你想聊什么
Um, I don't know.
我也不知道
How's school?
上学怎么样了
It's school; it's a turd fest.
那里可是学校 就是一坨屎
Charming.
真好
Are you dating anyone?
你在跟谁交往吗
Nah, nobody up to my standards.
没有 没人配得上我
Sure.
当然了
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Course, you can ask me anything.
当然可以 你想问什么都行
Were you pregnant with me when you married Dad?
你跟爸结婚时是不是已经怀上我了
Um... why would you ask that?
你为什么会问这个
Sheldon said so.
谢尔顿说的
How would Sheldon know?
谢尔顿怎么会知道
He did the math.
他算过了
What math?
算什么
He said the time between my birthday
他说我的生日
and your wedding day was six months.
和你们举行婚礼那天相差六个月
Um... yeah.
是啊
That's because you...
那是因为你...
were born premature.
是早产儿
I've seen my birth certificate,
我看过我的出生证
it said I weighed nine pounds.
上面写着我出生时是8斤巨婴
Yes, that's true.
没错
You were a big fat preemie.
你是个大胖早产儿
Let's talk about something else.
我们聊点别的吧
Why?
为什么
'Cause I'd very much like to.
因为我非常想换话题
And then Heather B said she didn't want
然后海瑟一号就说
to play tetherball with Heather M anymore.
她以后不想跟海瑟二号玩绳球了
Wait. Th-There's two Heathers?
等等 有两个海瑟吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Which one's which?
哪个是哪个来着
Heather B is stuck up.
海瑟一号是自大狂
Heather M used to be stuck up,
海瑟二号以前也是自大狂
but then she got a scoliosis brace.
但后来她戴上了脊椎侧弯支架
Maybe she shouldn't be playing tetherball.
或许她不应该玩绳球
That's what Heather B said.
海瑟一号就是这么说的
This is delicious,
很美味
but you were not kidding about the spice.
但你没夸张 真的好辣
I'm about to break a sweat here.
我都快辣出满头汗了
Well, here's something you might find interesting.
有一个有趣的小知识
Spicy food is typically found in warmer climates
辣的食物通常都出自天气温暖的地方
because it induces sweating,
因为吃辣能让人出汗
which in turn, cools people off.
从而让大家凉快下来
So what does the runny nose do for me?
那流鼻水对我有什么好处
It allows me to, uh,
让我有机会
gallantly offer you my handkerchief.
对你殷勤地献上我的手帕
You are such a gentleman.
你真绅士
When I was younger,
我年轻的时候
I read a book on etiquette.
看了一本介绍礼仪的书
That's how I know
我从上面学到
that if I ever have an audience at the Vatican,
如果我有机会去梵蒂冈受到接见
I should wear evening attire or a sack coat.
我应该穿上晚礼服或男便装上衣
I don't know what a sack coat is,
我不知道男便装上衣是什么
but I'm sure you'd look handsome in it.
但你穿上一定很帅气
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, it's a long bike ride at night.
晚上骑车回去很远
If you want...
如果你想的话
you're welcome to stay.
欢迎你留下来过夜
No, it's fine, I-I have a headlight on my bicycle.
没事 我的单车有车头灯
Oh, sure, sure.
当然了 当然
Although, I hear it might rain.
不过 据说好像会下雨
No worries. I have a pocket poncho.
不用担心 我有折叠雨衣
So you do.
好吧
John.
约翰
I'm inviting you to spend the night.
我是在邀请你留下来过夜
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Don't they make babies that are born too soon
早产婴儿不是都要
stay in the hospital?
留院察看吗
Normally, yes, but you were born
通常是的 但你出生时
with such a great head full of hair
有一头秀发
that they sent you home with us.
医院就让我们带你回家了
That's the first thing you've said that makes sense.
这是你刚才说的唯一合理的话
I'm glad we had dinner; this was nice.
我很高兴我们一起吃晚餐 感觉很好
Yeah, fun stuff.
是啊 很好玩
Well, don't want to miss Who's The Boss.
可不能错过《成长没烦恼》
Lord, forgive me for lying.
主啊 原谅我说谎了
I'll tell him the truth when he's 30. Amen.
等他30岁时我再告诉他真相 阿门
Your lobster, madam.
您的龙虾 女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like me to open it for her?
需要我帮她切开吗
Oh, I got it, thanks.
我来就好 谢谢
- You all right? ‭- This thing's freaking me out.
-你还好吧 -这玩意好吓人
Here, let me help you with that.
来吧 我来帮你
Here. Okay.
挪一下 好了
The trick is not to make eye contact.
秘诀在于别跟它对看
Tell him.
跟它说去
Here.
All right, now, we just... snap her off
好了 我们把龙虾钳子扯下来
like that... pop.
像这样 啪
Grab this guy here,
拿上工具
and we crack the claw.
把钳子夹裂
And then you take out a little meat...
然后取出一些虾肉
dunk it in some butter,
蘸一些牛油酱
and then you eat it.
再放到嘴里
Holy moly.
哎哟妈呀
It's good, huh?
很好吃 对吧
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I'll leave you to it.
接下来你自己弄吧
No. Sit with me.
别走 陪我坐
Okay.
好吧
When I grow up, I'm gonna eat lobster every night.
等我长大后 我每晚都要吃龙虾
Well, hon, you better stay in school and get a good education.
宝贝 那你得好好读书 上所好学校
I was thinking I'd just marry a rich guy.
我想着我就嫁给有钱人好了
Sure, that's a way to go.
当然 那样做也行
Or a guy who works at Red Lobster.
或是嫁给红龙虾餐厅的员工
That's another way to go.
这法子也可以
You seem quiet. Is everything okay?
你都没怎么说话 没什么问题吧
Are you not interested in me?
你对我没兴趣吗
Of course I am. I'm very interested.
当然有了 我对你很有兴趣
Then how come when I...
那为什么...
I invited you to spend the night, I got rejected?
我邀请你留下来过夜 你却拒绝我
I did do that, didn't I?
我确实拒绝了 对吧
Good Lord, yes.
当然了
I can explain.
我可以解释
Please do.
愿闻其详
I didn't want you to think that I would think
我不希望你认为在我心目中
that you were the sort of woman
你是那种就因为
who would engage in coitus
我煮了四川菜给你吃
simply because I cooked you a Szechuan dinner.
你就会跟我交媾的人
It was better before you explained.
你不解释还比较好
All right, let me try a different tack.
好吧 那我换一种方式
Connie.
康妮
Oh, boy.
老天
Would you honor me with an evening of intimate relations?
你愿意赏光 今晚与我发生亲密关系吗
Well, that is a different tack.
这方式确实与众不同
This is very promising.
看起来情势一片大好
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Dr. Sturgis's bike is still at Meemaw's.
斯特吉斯博士的单车还停在姥姥家
So?
那又如何
That means he probably is, too.
说明他也很可能还在姥姥家
You need to get a life.
你需要有自己的生活
There he is.
他出现了
Mom, Mom, Mom.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
- What's wrong? - What's going on?
-出什么事了 -怎么了
Dr. Sturgis and Meemaw had their first sleepover.
斯特吉斯博士和姥姥第一次一起过夜了
It's a big step in their relationship.
这是他们恋爱关系的重大进展
I'm going to go congratulate them.
我要去恭喜他们
Hey, put on a jacket, it's chilly out.
先穿上外套 外面很冷
Will do!
好的
Or try saying he can't go.
你应该说他不准去
Oh, never mind, you can't go!
不用穿了 你不准去
The last thing I heard was jacket!
外套后面的话我都没听见