小谢尔顿 第一季 Young Sheldon Season 1 第3集: 扑克牌、信仰和鸡蛋 Poker, Faith, and Eggs

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 乔恩·费儒 / 迈克尔·津伯格 / 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 怀亚特·麦克卢尔 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 鲍勃·纽哈特 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 安妮·波茨 / 维勒莉·玛哈菲 / 瑞克斯·林恩 /


台词
♪ Faith, faith, faith ♪
♪ 信仰 信仰 信仰 ♪
George Michael - Faith
♪ Baby ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ I know you're asking me to stay ♪
♪ 我知道你在求我留下 ♪
♪ Say please, please, please don't go away ♪
♪ 说拜托 求你不要走 ♪
♪ You say I'm giving you the blues ♪
♪ 我走了会让你心碎 ♪
♪ Maybe ♪
♪ 或许 ♪
♪ You mean every word you say ♪
♪ 你每一句话都是真心的 ♪
♪ Can't help but think of yesterday ♪
♪ 但我忍不住想起往日 ♪
♪ And another who tied me down ♪
♪ 另一个想让我当 ♪
♪ To lover boy rules... ♪
♪ 小情夫的人 ♪
My father took pride in saying
我父亲总是很自豪地说
that he ran our house like a tight ship.
他把我们家管理得井井有条
The ship got a lot looser when
但这井在我姥姥来看孩子时
my meemaw came over to babysit.
就没那么多条条框框了
I bet a nickel.
我赌5分钱
Hang on there a minute, moon pie.
别着急 小饼饼
I want to teach you somethin'.
我教你一点东西
Look at your cards,
看看你的牌
and then look in the mirror.
再看看镜子
Hey, I'm smiling.
我在笑
Uh-huh.
是啊
And what does that tell me about your cards?
这笑容告诉我你的牌怎么样
That I like them?
我喜欢我的牌吗
Attaboy. Now...
真聪明 现在呢...
look at my face.
看着我的脸
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
That you're old.
看到你老
It's a good thing I love you.
幸好老娘很爱你
I'm gonna look at my cards again.
我再看一次我的牌
You're unhappy.
你不高兴
Which means...?
这表示...
You don't have good cards.
你没有好牌
So...
所以呢
I'm gonna see your nickel...
我跟你的5分
- and raise you a quarter. - Quarter?
-再加25分 -25分吗
You can fold.
你可以弃牌啊
No. I have good cards; you have bad cards.
不要 我有好牌 你只有烂牌
I'm in.
我跟
Nines and fives.
9 5对子
That's too bad.
可惜了
Three queens. You lose!
3张Q 你输啦
What?
什么
But you weren't happy.
你不是不高兴吗
- I made you think I was unhappy. - But that's lying.
-我让你觉得我不高兴而已 -这不是骗人吗
You lied to your moon pie.
你骗了你的小饼干
I bluffed my moon pie.
我诈了我的小饼干
- Do people know about this? - Sheldon,
-其他人知道这事吗 -谢尔顿
what's on a person's face
知人知面
is not always what's in their heart.
不知心啊
Well, this changes everything.
那样一切都不一样了
How do you know who to trust?
你怎么知道谁能信任呢
You don't.
无法知道
That's what makes life interesting.
所以人生才精彩啊
Meemaw liked to teach me things
姥姥喜欢教我一些
that kept me awake at night.
会让我晚上睡不着的事
Mom, we're home!
妈 我们回来了
In here!
在里面呢
What's he doing up?
他不睡觉在干嘛
Losin'.
在输啊
Hell is that?
什么鬼
I sent Georgie on a beer run,
我让小乔治去帮我买啤酒
and tipped him with firecrackers.
用鞭炮当了报酬
Oh, Mom.
Was I supposed to stiff him?
我难道要让他白干活儿吗
I ate so much candy!
我吃了好多糖呀
Okay.
好啦
They're all yours.
孩子还你
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
By aBu 20171111
少年
谢尔顿
Sometimes people say to me, "Pastor Jeff,
有时候人们会问我"杰夫牧师
how do you know there's a God?"
你怎么知道神是否存在呢"
And I say, "It's simple math.
我说"这是很简单的数学题啊
God either exists or he doesn't."
神要么存在 要么不存在"
So let's be cynical.
咱们冷眼来看
Worst-case scenario, there's a 50-50 chance.
最坏的情况 也是对半开
And I like those odds.
而这几率我很满意
That's wrong.
这是错的
Shelly, put your hand down.
谢利 把你的手放下
Sorry. Please continue.
抱歉 您请继续
It's okay, Mary.
没事的 玛丽
I-It's Sheldon, right?
你叫谢尔顿对吗
- Yes, sir. - Well, Sheldon,
-是的 先生 -谢尔顿
why don't you come on up here and tell me how I'm wrong.
那请你来台前说说我哪里错了吧
- No. - Okay.
-别 -好的
Let's give him a hand, everybody.
大家给他点掌声吧
Mm. What's happening?
发生什么事了
Shelly's gonna eat him alive.
谢利会把他给撕成渣渣的
So...
所以...
you were saying?
你说吧
You've confused possibilities with probabilities.
你把概率跟可能性搞混了
According to your analogy, when I go home
根据你的例子 我等会回家
I might find a million dollars on my bed or I might not.
我可能在床上发现一百万 也可能没有
In what universe is that 50-50?
但这算个哪门子的对半开
So what do you think
那你觉得
the odds are that God exists?
神存在的几率有多少呢
I think they're zero.
我觉得是0
I believe in science.
我相信科学
So you don't think science and religion can go hand in hand?
所以你觉得科学跟宗教不能共处共存
Science is facts, religion is faith.
科学讲事实 宗教讲信仰
I prefer facts.
我喜欢事实
I understand that.
我懂
Here's a cool fact for ya.
那我告诉你几条有趣的事实
A lot of famous scientists believed in God.
很多知名科学家都相信神的存在
Isaac Newton.
艾萨克·牛顿
Albert Einstein.
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Even Charles Darwin.
甚至是查尔斯·达尔文
So Darwin's right about God and wrong about evolution?
所以达尔文信神是对的 而进化论是错的吗
Now you're gettin' it.
小子上道了
Let's give it up for Sheldon, everybody.
大家再给谢尔顿一次掌声
What a good sport. Oh.
很有风度
But I wasn't a good sport.
但我并没有风度
At that moment, I vowed to come back
在那一刻 我发誓
the following Sunday and destroy Pastor Jeff.
我下周日要回来手撕杰夫牧师
Uh, hello, Mr. Cooper.
您好 库珀先生
Is Missy home?
米希在家吗
Hello, Billy. No, she's at church.
你好啊 比利 她上教堂了
I brought her eggs from my chickens.
我给她带了我家母鸡下的蛋
I see that.
我看到了
You can boil them or scramble them.
你可以做水煮蛋或炒蛋
Okay.
好的
I like fried.
我喜欢煎蛋
Okay.
I don't like poached.
我不喜欢荷包蛋
Okay.
好吧
Thank you for your time.
打扰了
Okay.
You want me to cook those eggs for you, baby?
要我帮你煮了蛋吗 宝贝
No. They're a gift.
不要 那些是礼物
Sorry.
抱歉
He even wrote me a note.
他还给我写了纸条
"Eggs from your secret admirer. Billy."
"来自你的秘密仰慕者 比利"
Mary, can you come in here?
玛丽 你能进来一下吗
I'm cookin'.
我在做饭
I really need you to come in here.
我真的需要你进来一下
What on earth?
到底要干嘛
What?
怎么了
Listen to this.
你听
"French philosopher,
"法国哲学家
mathematician and physicist, Blaise Pascal,
数学家与物理学家布莱兹·帕斯卡
argued a rational person should believe God exists
表示理性的人应该相信神的存在
because you have everything to gain if you're right,
因为如果你对了你就赚到了
and nothing to lose if you're wrong."
而如果你错了 你也不亏"
Sounds right.
感觉没错啊
Meemaw is coming over to watch you-- I gotta go.
姥姥马上就过来照顾你们 我得走了
- Where? - Daddy's not feeling good.
-去哪里 -你们爸爸不舒服
We're gonna go see a doctor.
我们现在要去医生那边
- Is he okay? - He's gonna be fine.
-他没事吧 -他会没事的
You just sit right there.
你们就乖乖坐着
Meemaw's on her way over to cook you dinner.
姥姥等会就来给你们做晚饭
Can we come with you?
我们能跟你们一起去吗
No. Just stay right there, don't move.
不行 乖乖坐着 不许离开
George, let's go.
乔治 走吧
How long are we supposed to sit here?
我们得坐在这里多久啊
I don't know.
我不知道
She said don't move.
她说不许离开
She was very clear.
说得很清楚了
Hope I don't have to go to the bathroom.
希望我不会想上厕所
Don't worry!
安心吧
Meemaw's here!
姥姥来了
Everything's under control!
一切都有姥姥在
We haven't had dinner yet.
我们还没吃晚饭
Really?
是吗
I don't feel like cookin'.
可我不想做饭
I think my husband's having a heart attack!
我丈夫好像心脏病发作
I need an RRT and a crash cart.
需要急救小组与抢救车
Over here.
这边
Sir, are you having chest pains right now?
先生 你现在胸口疼吗
Yeah, a little bit.
是啊 有一点
Any numbness or pain in your arms?
你的手臂有麻木感吗
Maybe this one.
这只手好像有点
Shortness of breath?
喘不过气吗
Enough questions.
太多问题了吧
He's a fat, middle-aged man with chest pains.
他是个胸口疼的中年胖子
Do something!
做点什么啊
Sorry about the fat, honey.
抱歉说你胖 亲爱的
You said you liked me this way.
你自己说你喜欢我这样
Is Daddy gonna be okay?
爸爸会没事的吧
Oh, yeah. Your Pop-Pop used to have
没事的 你们姥爷以前
little chest pains all the time.
也整天胸口有点疼
Didn't he die of a heart attack?
他不是死于心脏病了吗
Well, for insurance purposes, yes.
为了保险理赔 是这原因
Hey. What's goin' on?
怎么了
Dad's in the hospital.
爸爸进医院了
What? Why's Dad in the hospital?
什么 为什么爸爸进医院了
- He's gonna be fine. - He had chest pains.
-他会没事的 -他胸口疼
He's gonna be fine.
他会没事的
What are we doin'? Why aren't we going to the hospital?
那我们还在这里干嘛 为什么不去医院
Nobody's goin' nowhere.
大家哪里都不许去
We're just gonna stay calm,
我们只需要保持冷静
have a nice dinner, and wait for your mama to call
好好吃顿晚饭 等你们妈妈打来
and tell us what's what.
告诉我们情况就行
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
What did you mean by "Insurance purposes"?
你刚才说"为了保险理赔"是什么意思
Just eat.
乖乖吃你的
What kind of Texan drinks pink wine?
哪门子德州人喝桃红葡萄酒啊
Hello.
您好
Hi, Mom. Kids okay?
妈 孩子们还好吗
Yeah, they're fine. How's George?
他们挺好 乔治怎么样
I don't know. They're running tests.
我也不知道 他们在做一些检测
Well, don't you worry about us.
不用担心我们
Everything's under control here.
一切都在我的管辖之中
Okay.
好的
I'll call you when I know more.
有更多消息我会再打给你
How you holdin' up?
你还好吗
I guess I'm okay.
还行吧
Well, George is gonna pull through this, honey.
乔治能挺过去的 亲爱的
I guarantee it.
我跟你保证
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢了 妈
Thanks for bein' there.
谢谢你挺身而出
You bet.
那当然
I'll call you later.
我之后再打给你
Okay.
Bye.
拜拜
What'd she say?
她怎么说
The doctors are doin' some tests, but, dollars to donuts,
医生在进行一些检测 但我敢肯定
your daddy's just got a bad case of gas.
你老爸只是严重胀气而已
Y'all two go get ready for bed.
你们都该上床睡觉了
I don't want to stay around here.
我不想待在家里
I want to go to the hospital and see Dad.
我想去医院看爸爸
Well, I want to go to Las Vegas and see Willie Nelson,
我还想去拉斯维加斯看威利·纳尔逊呢
美国乡村音乐传奇歌手
but that ain't gonna happen either.
但那同样不会发生
This is stupid.
这蠢爆了
You know what's stupid?
你知道什么才叫蠢吗
I got to drink pink wine!
我得喝桃红葡萄酒
Meemaw?
姥姥
What?
干什么
Is Dad really okay?
爸爸真的没事吗
Yes.
是的
I hope you're not bluffing.
希望你不是在诈我们
You asleep?
你睡着了吗
No.
没有
Me neither.
我也没有
Every time the phone rings, I get scared.
每次电话铃一响 我就好害怕
Me, too.
我也是
I'm goin' to see Dad. You guys want to come?
我要去看爸爸 你们来吗
How? Meemaw said we have to stay here.
怎么去 姥姥说我们得待在家里
You want to go or not?
你到底要不要去
Shh.
Shh.
Who do I shush?
那我叫谁嘘
- Shh! - Shh!
-嘘 -嘘
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm driving to the hospital.
我要开车去医院
You can come with me or stay here-- up to you.
你们可以跟我一起去或留在这里 随你们
I'm comin'.
我要去
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
You're 14.
你才14岁
You don't know how to drive.
你根本不会开车
I drove a tractor at 4-H camp.
我在4H营开过拖拉机
全球青少年组织
It's the same thing.
就是一回事
But you sat on the farmer's lap.
但你当时是坐在农民腿上开的
Then stay here.
那你就待在这儿
Come on, Missy.
走吧 米希
What are you doin'?
你在干什么
Travelin' music.
路上听听音乐
I'm coming with you.
我跟你们一起去
Why are you wearin' my helmet?
你为什么戴着我的头盔
I don't expect this to end well.
我觉得你开车不会有好结果
And the pillows?
还带枕头了
Same answer.
同样原因
Turn it off. I've got to concentrate.
关掉 我要专心开车
Okay,
好了
seat belts, everybody.
所有人系上安全带
Please drive slowly.
拜托你慢慢地开
Relax. I know what I'm doin'.
淡定 我心里有数
I've often been asked
常常有人问我
why I never learned to drive a car.
为什么不愿意学开车
This night...
这一晚
is your answer.
就是你的答案
Please slow down.
拜托开慢一点
I'm goin' eight miles an hour.
我现在时速只有12公里
A cow just passed us.
一头牛刚刚都赶超了我们
- Do you know how to get to the hospital? - Yeah.
-你知道去医院的路吗 -知道
It's right across the street from the Dairy Queen.
就在冰雪皇后对面
Which Dairy Queen?
哪一家冰雪皇后
What are you talkin' about?
你在说什么
There's two.
有两家
Really?
真的吗
You're gonna hit it!
你要撞到了
Which is the one Mom takes us to?
哪一家是妈妈带我们去吃的
You're gonna hit it!
你要撞到了
Ooh, you're in trouble now!
这下你麻烦可大了
Yeah?
What took you so long to answer?
你怎么那么久才接电话
Powdering my nose. What's it to ya?
我刚才在补妆 你有意见吗
Sorry I asked. Just wanted to give you an update.
抱歉 就是想告诉你最新的情况
Y... What's goin' on?
怎么样了
They want to run some more tests.
他们还要做更多检测
They're gonna hold him overnight.
今晚他得住在医院
Oh, Oh, well, that's, that's nothin' to worry about.
没什么好担心的
That's just precautionary.
只是预防措施
How are the kids?
孩子们怎么样
Oh. They were a little worried,
他们有点担心
but I handled it.
但我安抚了他们
They sleepin'?
他们睡了吗
Yeah, yeah.
睡了
You bet.
当然睡了
Thanks again for helpin'.
再次谢谢你帮忙
Oh, hey,
听好了
these are my grandchildren.
他们是我的外孙
They are my blood.
是我的血脉
Okay. I better go.
好吧 我要挂了
Okay. We'll talk later.
行 晚点再聊
外婆亲启谢尔顿
外婆 我们去医院看爸爸了乔治开走了你的车谨上 谢尔顿
Son of a bitch.
要了个亲命
I hate those kids.
我恨死这些死孩子
Just admit it, we're lost.
承认吧 我们迷路了
We're not lost.
我们才没有迷路
Well, I sure don't see a hospital anywhere.
反正我没见到哪儿有医院
Why don't we ask somebody for directions?
我们为什么不找人问问路呢
Because we're children in a car, genius.
因为我们是一群开车的小孩 你个天才
Dang it!
我靠
Are you aiming for them?
你是故意瞄准了要撞的吗
Everybody just shut up. I got this.
所有人闭嘴 我能行
Oh, no. We're going to jail.
完了 我们要蹲号子了
Georgie's going to jail.
小乔治才要去蹲号子
I'm saying I was kidnapped.
我要说我是被绑架的
That's a good plan.
这主意不错
You and I were kidnapped.
你和我都是被绑架的人质
If I'm going to jail, we're all going to jail.
如果我要去蹲号子 你们也跑不了
Oh, you better pull over.
你赶紧靠边停车吧
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
- Well, don't just sit there-- follow it. - Why?
-别傻坐着 快跟上那辆车 -为什么
It's an ambulance-- it's going to the hospital.
那是救护车 要开去医院的啊
Hang on.
坐好了
How about I put the radio on real low?
我小小声地放音乐行不
Shut up.
闭嘴
Mary.
玛丽
- Mom! - Where are they?
-妈妈 -他们在哪
Where's who?
你说谁
More importantly...
更重要的是
- ...how is George? - Mom!
-乔治怎么样了 -妈妈
Ah. There they are!
他们在这儿呢
Ha! I lost the little rascals in the... hall.
我刚在大厅跟几个小淘气走丢了
I want to see Dad.
我想见爸爸
- Me, too. - Me, too.
-我也是 -我也是
The doctors are with him now.
他现在和医生在一起
I'll take you in a bit.
等会我带你们进去
Why are they here?
他们怎么会来这儿
I think it's obvious.
这不是明摆着的吗
They love their daddy.
他们好爱爸爸
No, I get that. Why aren't they home in bed?
我知道 但他们怎么没在家睡觉
Well, nobody could sleep.
大家都睡不着
I thought it was the right thing.
我觉得这样做才对
Good bluff.
诈得漂亮
Shh.
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
You all need anything? You hungry?
你们需要什么吗 饿不饿
- No. - No, thank you.
-不饿 -不用了 谢谢
Okay, everybody sit tight.
大家在这儿坐着
I'm gonna go check on your dad.
我去看看你们爸爸
Georgie.
小乔治
Give me my damn keys.
把我的车钥匙还给我
Oh, yeah. Here.
嗯 给你
Thank you.
谢谢
How did I beat you here?
我怎么比你们还早到医院
We kept hitting garbage cans.
我们一直撞到垃圾桶
Oh, God.
要命了
I need to wash my hands.
我要去洗手
- There are germs here that can kill you. - Hold up.
-这里有些细菌能杀死人 -等等
Now, y'all like it when your meemaw babysits.
你们都喜欢外婆来照顾你们 对吧
Poker, candy, firecrackers.
可以玩扑克 吃糖 放鞭炮
Yes.
没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-嗯 -是的
Well, if your mother ever finds out
如果你们母亲发现了
what you did tonight,
你今晚做的事
that is never gonna happen again.
那以后都没有那种好日子了
I can't lie to my mother.
我不能对我妈妈说谎
Sure you can. Believe in yourself!
你当然可以 相信自己
小教堂
Despite what it looks like,
虽然看起来是那样
I didn't pray to God that night.
但我那晚没向上帝祈祷
I prayed to Blaise Pascal.
而是向布莱兹·帕斯卡祈祷
My thinking was,
我的想法是
if he was right about the existence of God,
如果他对关于上帝存在的理论是对的
then he could pass along my request
那他可以帮我转达
for my dad to get better.
让我爸爸好起来的请求
If he was wrong...
如果他错了
well...
这个嘛
in this moment, I needed him to be right.
在这一刻 我需要他是对的
What's taking so long?
怎么去了那么久
Shh.
Keep your voice down, car thief.
小声点 偷车贼
I didn't steal your car, I just borrowed it.
我才没有偷你的车 只是借用
You're gonna need to make bail someday.
总有一天你会需要有人去保释你
Do not come to me.
到时千万别来找我
Good news! Your daddy's gonna be fine.
好消息 你们的爸爸不会有事
Should be home in a day or two.
应该过两天就能回家了
And was it a heart attack?
是心脏病发作吗
Minor. No permanent damage.
轻微的 没有造成永久性损伤
Oh! That's wonderful!
真是太好了
Our prayers have been answered.
我们的祈祷应验了
Come on, everybody,
孩子们 快来
let's say hello to your old dad.
我们去和爸爸打招呼
Come on.
走吧
For a brief moment,
有短暂的一瞬间
I was filled with the healing power of faith.
我内心充满了信仰的治愈能量
Then the next day, we all got violently ill
但第二天 我们全家都病倒了
from Billy Sparks' eggs, and I was over it.
因为吃了比利的鸡蛋 我的信仰也散了
I thought I'd talk this morning about how it all began.
今早我想谈谈一切是如何开始的
Now, everybody knows how, on the first day of creation,
大家都知道创世的第一天
God said, "Let there be light."
神说 "要有光"
And there was light.
便有了光
And when God saw that light, he knew it was good.
当神见到光 就知道是好事
Oh, here we go.
又来了
Yes, Sheldon.
什么事 谢尔顿
You said he didn't create the sun until day four.
你说祂第四天才造了太阳
Yeah.
是的
So how could there be light the first three days?
那前三天哪来的光呢
God is light.
神就是光
So God's a photon?
那么说神是光子
God's what made photons possible.
是神让光子有存在的可能
And what day did he do that?
那祂是第几天造出光子的
I would think day one.
我想是第一天
If I grab my chest and keel over, maybe we can get out of here.
如果我抱胸跪倒假装病发 也许能逃离这里
That's a terrible thing to say.
你这话也太不合适了
...because the first day had just begun.
因为第一天才刚开始
So, before the Big Bang?
那就是在宇宙大爆炸之前吗
There was no Big Bang.
没有宇宙大爆炸
There was only the Word.
只有"道"[一个字]
Was the word "kaboom"?
那个字是"砰"吗
Okay, do it.
好了 快装吧
We gotta go.
我们得走了
What's happening?
怎么回事
- Is it over? - Y-Yes.
-结束了吗 -是的