小谢尔顿 第二季 Young Sheldon Season 2 第13集: 核反应堆和情圣 A Nuclear Reactor and a Boy Called Lovey

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德 / 霍华德·达奇

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 瑞安·方 / 怀亚特·麦克卢尔 / 华莱士·肖恩


台词
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
- Veronica. - I-I'm here for your mom's Bible study.
-维罗妮卡 -我是来参加你妈妈的读经班
I'm glad you could join us.
很高兴你来加入我们
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm here for Bible study.
我来参加读经班
If you want to be a good Christian,
如果你想当个好基督教徒
maybe you should stop lying through your teeth.
或许你得先从不谎言张口就来开始
Hey, Mom, just a heads-up: I'm gettin' baptized tomorrow.
老妈 跟你说一声 我明天要去受洗
We did it!
我们成功啦
I'm so happy!
我好高兴啊
I love you.
我爱你
There are certain phrases
有些话
that are used by dads around the world.
全世界的爸爸们都会说
关上冰箱, 你在浪费电费 !
关上冰箱, 你在浪费电费 !
Close the fridge.
关上冰箱
You're wastin' money.
你在浪费电费
I'm having trouble deciding between pudding and Jell-O.
我不知道该选布丁还是果冻
Well, decide what you want, and then open it.
等你先决定好了再开冰箱
But I need the visual input.
但我需要视觉的讯息啊
Does the pudding have a skin?
布丁有外皮吗
Plus, it's good fun jiggling the Jell-O.
而摇动果冻也很好玩
Do you have any idea what our electric bill is? ‭
你知道我们家的电费要多少钱吗
Yes. I do our taxes.
我知道 税是我在报的
And it's higher than it should be.
费用比应该的数目高了许多
And why do you think that is?
你觉得是为什么
Well, I don't want to point any fingers,
我不想要告谁的状
but Missy sleeps with a night-light.
但米希睡觉不关夜灯
Make a choice and close the door.
快做决定 赶紧关上冰箱门
Okay. There's only one logical way to settle this.
好吧 只有一个合理的方法来解这题了
Eenie-meenie...
孔子下山来点兵...
Close the door!
关上门
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第二季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十三集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
Hey.
你来啦
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I just wanted to apologize again.
我只想再次跟你道歉
My behavior was crazy.
我的举动太神经病了
I blame hormones.
我怪荷尔蒙
Really? 'Cause I blame you.
是吗 我怪你
Is there any way you can forgive me?
有什么方法能让你原谅我吗
Please?
求你了
Fine. I forgive you.
行吧 我原谅你
You're not just saying it 'cause you're trying to be
你这么说不会是因为
a good Christian and you're afraid of going to Hell?
想当个好基督徒而且不想下地狱吧
Do you want me to forgive you or not?
你还想不想我原谅你了
Very much.
非常想
Then stop talking and let's move on.
那就少废话 向前看吧
So... so we're friends again?
所以... 我们现在又能当朋友了吗
Sure.
没问题
Just as friends, would you wanna hang out on Saturday night?
那你想以朋友的名义 周六一起聚聚吗
In a no-kissing and no-punching-in- the-face kind of way?
用没亲亲与没打脸的方式
I can't. My boyfriend's taking me to dinner.
不能 我男朋友要带我出去吃饭
Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend...
男朋友 男朋友 男朋友
You know, I got to run.
好了 我得走了
I'm glad we're friends again.
很高兴我们又能当朋友了
- Your brother looks upset. - ‭Really?
-你哥哥看起来很不开心 -是吗
I would have guessed hungry.
我会猜他是饿了
See you later.
之后见
Mr. Givens, a moment of your time?
吉文斯老师 能占用你一点时间吗
I'm curious about more cost-effective methods
我有兴趣知道有没有更高性价比的方式
of generating electricity.
来制造电力
And?
然后呢
And I came to you. Go.
然后我就来找你啦 开始说
Well, there's fossil fuels, like oil and coal.
有化石燃料 比如石油与煤炭
- Too dirty. ‭- Oh. Hydro?
-太脏 -水力发电呢
- Too wet. ‭- Solar?
-太湿 -太阳能
With this fair skin? Next.
看看我这雪白皮肤 下一个
Wind?
风力
You know what the problem with wind is.
你知道风力发电的问题是什么
It's too reliant on wind.
太依靠风
I think I'm looking for something a little more indoors.
我想我对比较室内的方法感兴趣
How about nuclear power?
那核能发电如何
It's clean and efficient and very safe,
干净高效有安全
until something goes horribly wrong.
直到某个环节出了大错
That could work.
这能行
Oh. Goody.
那太好啦
Are we done?
那完事了吗
Almost. I have one last question about nuclear reactors.
快了 我对核反应堆还有最后一个问题
What?
什么
How do I build one? Go.
我该怎么造出来 开始说
Spoiler alert: he didn't know.
剧透警告 他不会
Hello?
你好
Hello, my little vicuna.
你好 我的小骆马
Well, hello to you, too.
你也好啊
And more importantly, what is a vicuna?
还有更重要的是 什么是骆马
Only what I feel is the cutest camelid on the planet.
它是我觉得这世上最可爱的骆驼科生物
Well, I suppose I could ask you what a camelid is,
我想我也可以问你什么是骆驼科
but you're just gonna say more words that I don't know.
但你肯定只会说出更多我听不懂的词
What's up?
找我干嘛
There's an upcoming event at the university,
大学最近有个活动
and I'd like you to be my plus-one.
我想邀请你当我的陪同伴侣
Oh. Well, I'd love to go.
行啊 我很乐意跟你一起去
- Wonderful! It's a date. Bye. - Wait, wait.
-太好啦 那就这么约定啦 再见 -等等
Hang on there, partner. I need a little more information.
兄弟你别急 我想知道更多细节
When is this event?
活动是什么时候
This Friday night.
这周五晚
Oh. What time?
几点
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Well, will there be food?
会供应食物吗
I have no idea.
不知道
What's the dress code?
装扮要求呢
Not a clue.
完全不知道
Well, what do you know?
那你知道什么
You're my plus-one.
你是我的伴侣
Well, you go do a little more research and get back to me.
那你去多了解一下再回来跟我报告
You got it!
没问题
Bye.
再见
- Wait. - What?
-等等 -干嘛
Love you!
爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Hello. Is this the studio that makes the Professor Proton show?
请问你们是制作《质子教授》节目的工作室吗
Excellent.
太好了
May I speak to him, please?
能麻烦让我跟他聊两句吗
Well, then I'd like to leave him a message.
那我想给他留个消息
My name is Sheldon Cooper, and I'm trying to build
我叫谢尔顿·库珀 我想试着制造
a nuclear reactor, and I could use his help.
核反应堆 我需要他的帮助
My number is 409-356-6049.
我的电话是409-356-6049
Thank you. I'm gonna hang up now,
谢谢 我现在得挂电话了
because this is long-distance,
这是长途电话
and my father doesn't make much money.
而我父亲的薪水不高
Good-bye.
再见
Georgie, question:
小乔治 问你个问题
In the hallway earlier today,
今天在学校走廊
were you upset or hungry?
你是不开心还是饿了
Shut up.
你闭嘴
That's hungry.
那就是饿了
Connie, I believe I have answers to all your questions.
康妮 我想我有你问题的答案了
Lay it on me.
放马过来
Time. The event begins at 6:00 P.M.
时间 活动将在晚上6点开始
The dress code is: business attire.
着装要求是商务正装
Dinner will be served, but it's been suggested
将会供应晚餐 但根据建议
that we eat first, because the food is dreadful.
我们最好是先吃过 因为食物很难吃
Good to know.
很高兴知道这点
And last but not least,
还有呢
a camelid is any member of the camelidae family,
骆驼科里包含了所有骆驼类生物
such as llamas, alpacas or vicunas.
比如美洲驼 羊驼 与骆马
You didn't ask that one,
你没问这题
but, uh, it seemed like something you should know.
但我觉得这东西你应该了解一下
John...
约翰
is everybody at this party gonna be a scientist like you?
这派对上是不是都是你这样的科学家
Not everybody. You'll be there.
不是所有人 你不是也在嘛
That's kind of what I'm gettin' at.
我说的就是这种情况
Is there a problem?
这会是个问题吗
Well...
这个嘛...
yeah.
I didn't go to college.
我没上过大学
I was a total screwup in high school.
我高中时期也是一团糟
I might not fit in at all.
我可能融入不了那里
Don't be silly. Everyone's gonna love you!
别说傻话 大家一定会很喜欢你
And I'm excited to show you off.
我也迫不及待想要向大家炫耀你
The general consensus among the faculty is you don't exist.
我们系里很多人觉得你压根就不存在
Well, I don't know how I feel about that.
你这话我不知道该作何感想
Oh, don't worry-- it says more about me than it does about you.
别担心 这句话主要是在吐槽我而不是你
I'll get it.
我去开门
It's like dating the Encyclopedia Britannica.
感觉像跟大英百科全书在交往
Oh, hello, Sheldon.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Good evening. Do you have any idea
晚上好 你知不知道
where I could obtain radioactive material?
我能去那里取得放射性材料呢
That's an interesting question. What do you need it for?
这是个很有意思的问题 你想要它们做什么
I'm trying to build a small nuclear reactor
我想要制造一个小型核反应堆
to provide electricity for my house.
来为我家生产电力
And possibly the whole neighborhood,
甚至有可能提供整个邻里
if they're nice to me.
前提是他们对我不错
- Fun. ‭- The problem is, I don't know
-感觉很有意思 -但问题是 我不知道
where to get the necessary radioactive material.
从哪里可以获取必须的放射性材料
Oh. Do you happen to have any unexploded atomic bombs?
你手里不会刚好有没引爆过的原子弹吧
Not a one.
没有
Shoot.
可惜
What about an X-ray machine?
那X光机呢
Nope.
也没有
That makes sense. You're just a kid.
很合理 你只是个孩子
Oh! I know!
我知道了
Smoke detectors contain trace amounts of americium-241.
烟雾探测器里含有微量的镅241
Interesting.
有意思
But I'd need a lot of them,
但我需要很大量
and they're expensive.
而它们很贵
True.
的确
Hey, I bet if you call a few companies
我打赌如果你打给一些公司
and say it's for a school project,
说你在做学校的科学展报告
you could get them for free.
他们会愿意送你免费的
That's a great idea. Thanks.
很好的主意 谢谢你
You're very welcome.
不客气
What a cute kid.
这孩子太可爱了
Who was that at the door?
是谁啊
- Sheldon. - ‭What did he want?
-谢尔顿 -他想要干嘛
Oh, nothing. He just had a science query.
没什么 他来问点科学的东西
Ooh, biscuits!
饼干呢
Where's Georgie?
小乔治呢
I don't know. I called him ten minutes ago.
不知道 我十分钟前就喊他了
He's probably curled up in a ball,
他估计是缩成一团球
crying about Veronica.
在为维罗妮卡的事所哭泣
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
It's just what I'm hearing.
只是我听到的八卦罢了
From who?
谁那里听到的
I'm kinda plugged into this town.
到处都有我的眼线
I'll go check on him.
我去看看他怎么样了
Where exactly you getting all this info?
你这些讯息都是从哪得知的
There's a lot of kid sisters out there.
很多孩子家里都有姐妹
We talk.
我们都会聊
Honey?
亲爱的
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
No.
不能
Aw, baby, everything all right?
宝贝 你还好吗
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈
You might feel better if you do.
说出来或许会舒服些
Is it about a girl?
是跟姑娘有关吗
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Sometimes a mother can sense these things.
俗话说母子连心嘛
Veronica has a boyfriend.
维罗妮卡交了男朋友
You mean Dustin?
你是说达斯丁吗
You know him?
你认识他吗
Well, yeah, she met him through the church.
是啊 他们是在教会认识的
Lovely young man.
很好的小伙
You like him?
你喜欢他啊
Oh. Well, um...
这个嘛...
the Lord teaches us to like everybody.
主教导我们要爱所有人
I just can't stop thinking about her with another guy,
我只是无法停止想她跟别人在一起的画面
and it's making me crazy.
我都要被逼疯了
Aw. Why don't you come eat something?
你何不出来吃点东西呢
You'll feel better.
吃完会好过些
I can't.
我吃不了
I feel like I got punched in the stomach.
我感觉就像肚子被人揍了一拳
Trust me, this'll pass.
相信我 一切都会过去
You will meet other girls.
你一定还会认识别的女孩
They won't be Veronica.
但她们不会是维罗妮卡
Is he taller than me?
那男生比我高吗
It doesn't matter.
这无所谓
It's what's inside a person that counts.
重要的是内心
How much taller?
高多少
A lot.
很多
Mrs. Sparks' credit card got declined at Payless.
斯巴克斯太太的信用卡在平价鞋店被拒了
No kidding.
真的假的
She went nuts.
她要气炸了
But you didn't hear it from me.
你记得别泄露是我说的
Poor baby is just crushed.
可怜的儿子都心碎了
Oh, man.
天啊
I've been through that. Brutal.
我有过那经历 太惨了
When did I break your heart?
我什么时候让你心碎过了
Oh, it wasn't you.
不是你
Then who was it?
那是谁
Oh, doesn't matter. It was a long time ago.
不重要 很久以前的事了
But who?
到底是谁
Dad, I don't want to get ahead of myself,
爸爸 我不想把话说得太早
but I think I solved our electricity problem.
但我想我解决咱们家的电力问题了
Not now, Sheldon.
现在不是时候 谢尔顿
I wouldn't mind hearing it.
我倒是不介意听一下
Who?
是谁
If you want, I'll ask around.
有需要我可以帮你打听一下
For many children,
对很多孩子来说
their happiest memory is the day they learned to ride a bike.
他们最快乐的回忆是学会骑单车那天
For others, it's when they got their first puppy.
对另外一些孩子来说 是得到第一只狗狗那天
For me, it was the day
对我来说
I received a box of 57 defective
则是收到57个带有镅241的
smoke detectors loaded with americium-241.
烟雾探测器次品那天
Yes!
好棒
My dearest Veronica... No.
亲亲维罗妮卡 不
My beloved Veronica...
我心爱的维罗妮卡
Better. It's got "love" In it.
这个好一点 有"爱"字
Every minute I'm away from you is an eternity.
你不在我身边的每一分钟 都像永恒
But it feels longer than that.
但感觉比永恒还漫长
I can't eat, I can't sleep,
我吃不下 睡不着
it's like there's a hole in my heart
就像我内心有一个洞
that only your love can fill.
只有你的爱能填满
So true.
非常真实
And yes, I know about Dustin,
我知道达斯丁的事
but he can't love you the way I do.
但他无法像我那样爱你
Because my love is the kind of love
因为我的爱
that is true love.
是真爱那种爱
The kind that lovers feel
是爱侣们坠入爱河时
when they're in love.
感受到的那种爱
Beautiful.
写得真美
So in conclusion, I hope,
所以最后 我希望
no, I pray,
不 我祈祷
I hope and pray
我希望并祈祷
that you'll give me the chance
你会给我机会
to be the boyfriend you deserve.
做你值得拥有的男朋友
And when the time is right,
然后等时机成熟
I'm able to shower you with diamonds, houses,
我有能力送你钻石 房子
boats, and cars,
船和车的时候
the husband of your dreams.
再成为你梦想中的丈夫
Loving you with my heart, my soul,
用我的心 我的灵魂
and my lips,
和我的双唇爱你的
Georgie Cooper.
小乔治·库珀
Just tell me her name.
告诉我她叫什么就好
It's not important. It was a long time ago.
不重要 那是很久以前的事了
Then how come I don't know about it?
那我怎么完全不知道
Because I married you, and no one else matters.
因为我娶了你 其他人都不重要了
If that's so,
如果真是这样
why'd this mystery woman break your heart?
那这个神秘女人当初为什么让你心碎
Come on, Mare.
拜托 丽丽
We were young.
我们当时很年轻
We were kids.
还是孩子
Leave it alone.
别揪着不放了
Just tell me her name, and I'll drop it forever.
告诉我她的名字 我就再也不提这事
You swear?
你发誓[骂脏话]吗
You know I don't swear.
你知道我不骂脏话
You promise?
你保证吗
Absolutely.
当然
- Kathryn Dempsey. - Kathryn Dempsey?!
-是凯瑟琳·邓普西 -凯瑟琳·邓普西
You watched me make cupcakes for her daughter's birthday,
你看着我为她女儿的生日做小蛋糕
and you never told me you were in love with her?!
却从不告诉我你曾经爱过她
I was 15 years old,
我当年才15岁
and she didn't love me back.
而且她又不爱我
If she did,
如果她当年爱你
would you have married her instead of me?
你就会跟她结婚 而不是跟我吗
But she didn't!
但她不爱我啊
Okay!
好吧
Now I have my answer.
现在我知道答案了
Kathryn Dempsey?!
凯瑟琳·邓普西
I was 15!
人家那时只有15岁
Hey, Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Hello, Billy.
你好 比利
What you doing?
你在干嘛
Building a nuclear reactor.
制造核反应堆
Cool. I'm having Lucky Charms for dinner.
好酷 我在吃早餐麦片当晚餐
What are you gonna do with it when you're done?
建好后你要用它来干嘛
Stand in front of the refrigerator as long as I want.
我想在冰箱前面站多久就站多久
Cool.
真酷
Why are you eating cereal for dinner?
你为什么吃麦片当晚餐
I was hungry,
我饿了
and my parents are in their bedroom kissing.
而我爸妈在卧室里亲亲
维罗妮卡
Hey, pal.
你好啊
What's this, a love note?
这是什么 情书吗
- Give that back! - Oh, I don't think so.
-还给我 -没门
"To my beloved Veronica,
"我心爱的维罗妮卡
Every minute I'm away from you is an eternity.
你不在我身边的每一分钟 都像永恒
But it feels longer than that.
但感觉比永恒还漫长
I can't eat, I can't sleep,
我吃不下 睡不着
It feels like there's a hole in my heart that only you can fill..."
就像我内心有一个洞 只有你能填满..."
Champagne?
喝香槟吗
Oh, I'm fine, thank you.
我不用了 谢谢
These are for me.
两杯都是给我的
Are-are you all right?
你还好吧
No, I'm very nervous.
不好 我超紧张
That's interesting.
真有意思
Normally, I'm the one who's unsure of himself
通常 我才是在社交场合
for the social situation,
感到没自信的人
but tonight, it's you.
但今晚 换成你了
Yeah. Frickin' fascinating.
是啊 有意思极了
Dr. Sturgis, good to see you.
斯特吉斯博士 很高兴见到你
Dr. Linkletter.
林克莱特博士
Please meet my girlfriend,
这是我的女朋友
Connie Tucker.
康妮·塔克
Nice to meet you, Dr. Tucker.
很高兴认识你 塔克博士
I'm not a doctor.
我不是博士
But I would like to point out,
但我想指出
she's quite real.
她是真实存在的
I can see that.
我看得出来
- And our relationship is more than just friends. ‭- That's enough.
-我们的关系不只是朋友哦 -够了
In fact,
事实上
it's flat-out erotic.
我俩常共赴巫山云雨
Change the subject, John.
换个话题 约翰
You got it, girlfriend.
没问题 女朋友
Dr. Linkletter is working on an intriguing theory
林克莱特博士正在研究一个
of quantum gravity.
有趣的量子引力理论
- Is that so? - He can explain it
-是吗 -他能解释得
much better than I can.
比我好得多
Are you familiar at all with string theory?
你熟悉弦理论吗
Remind me.
提醒我一下
Well, basically, it's a string theoretic interpretation of the graviton.
基本上就是用弦理论解释引力
Every force is an exchange of particles.
所有力都是通过粒子交换而产生的
Gravity is the exchange of gravitons.
引力就是通过引力子交换而产生的
Meemaw, are you even listening?
姥姥 你有在听吗
What?
什么
The graviton is a massless string.
引力子就是质量为零的弦
The graviton is a massless string.
引力子就是质量为零的弦
Well, yes, it is.
没错
When did you learn that?
你什么时候学的
I get around.
我兴趣广泛啦
In fact, I would go so far as to say
事实上 我甚至认为
that every force is an exchange of particles,
所有力都是通过粒子交换而产生的
and gravity is an exchange of gravitons.
引力就是通过引力子交换而产生的
Correct!
说得对
Yes!
好棒
John, where have you been hiding her?
约翰 你之前都把她藏哪儿了
I haven't.
我没藏啊
I've talked about her quite a bit,
我常常提起她
but you all said she was a figment of my imagination.
但你们都说她是我臆想出来的
She's dynamite.
她太厉害了
Hello. I'd like to speak to Arthur Jeffries.
你好 我想找亚瑟·杰弗里斯
He plays Professor Proton.
扮演质子教授的人
But you probably know that,
但你应该知道
since you answer the phone at the station
毕竟你在制作这个节目的台里
that makes the show, you lucky duck.
负责接电话 你真幸运
Then I'd like to leave him another message.
那我想再给他留个言
Please tell him Sheldon Cooper called again
请转告他谢尔顿·库珀又来电了
and that I've successfully obtained
而且我已经成功获得
the radioactive material that I'm looking for.
要找的放射性材料
Yes, americium-241.
对 镅241
I have lots of it.
我有超多
I live at 5501 Grant Avenue,
我住在德州梅福德市
Medford, Texas.
格兰特大道5501号
If you're sending me an autographed picture,
如果你要寄签名照给我
I already have one.
我已经有一张了
Ooh, how about one of his bow ties?
那寄他的领结给我可以吗
And then Bryan Larkin read the letter
然后布莱恩·拉尔金在走廊里
- out loud in the hall. - ‭No.
-大声把信念出来 -惨了
Georgie used the word "love," like, 30 times.
小乔治在信里用了大概30个"爱"字
It was pathetic.
超可悲的
That hurts to hear.
听到都心疼
Really? I think it's hilarious.
真的吗 我觉得很搞笑
Also, my math teacher's pregnant.
还有 我的数学老师怀孕了
Well, that's nice.
真好啊
It might not be her husband's.
孩子可能不是她老公的
Whose do you think it is?
你觉得是谁的
Going somewhere?
要出门吗
Alaska.
阿拉斯加
Gonna work on the pipeline.
去那里的输油管道工作
Alaska, huh? That-That's pretty far.
阿拉斯加吗 那里挺远的
Not far enough, but it'll have to do.
还不够远 但只好将就了
Look, Georgie,
听着 小乔治
I know it feels bad right now, but...
我知道你现在很难受 但是...
I promise it'll get better.
我保证以后会好起来的
How's it gonna get better?
怎么会好起来
Veronica thinks I'm a jerk,
维罗妮卡觉得我是个混蛋
and everyone in the school's calling me Lovey Cooper.
学校里每个人都叫我情圣库珀
Ooh, that is not a good name.
这称号可不好
It doesn't matter, 'cause I'm never going back to that school.
无所谓了 因为我不要再回那个学校了
Listen to me.
听我说
You're a good-looking kid,
你外表好看
and you got a big heart.
内心善良
Once we get you on a daily shower schedule,
等我们督促你做到每天洗澡
the girls are gonna be lining up.
姑娘们就会排着队追求你
I don't want girls.
我不想要姑娘们
I want Veronica.
我只想要维罗妮卡
Yeah, maybe you'll get her and maybe you won't.
你可能会追到她 也可能不会
But someday, you'll find the woman
但有一天 你会找到
who was really meant for you.
注定跟你在一起的女人
You mean like Kathryn Dempsey?
你是指凯瑟琳·邓普西吗
Alaska's beautiful.
阿拉斯加很漂亮
How 'bout I go with you?
不如我跟你一起去吧
Who's Kathryn Dempsey?
凯瑟琳·邓普西是谁
I was 15 years--
我当年才15岁
I was 15 years old!
才15岁而已
Connie, tell me, did you grow up in Texas?
康妮 你在德州长大的吗
Took my first bath in a ten-gallon hat.
我人生第一次泡澡就是在牛仔帽里
That's wonderful.
太棒了
My goodness, you're as funny as you are beautiful.
老天 你幽默的程度不输你的美貌
That's a nice thing to say to your friend's girlfriend.
对你朋友的女友说这种话 挺好的
Actually, I don't think it is so nice.
但我不觉得好
If I didn't know any better,
要不是我心里清楚
I'd say you were sweet-talking my date right in front of me.
我会以为你当着我的面挑逗我女友
You're a pretty smart man, John.
你很聪明 约翰
Trust your gut.
相信自己的直觉
Oh, look!
看啊
Shrimp cocktail. Let's get some.
有虾仁杯 我们去吃吧
- Now, hang on. - Hey. Take your hand off her,
-等一下 -你放开她
or there are gonna be some severe consequences.
否则我对你不客气了
Whoa, John, calm down.
约翰 冷静点
What do you see in this guy?
你看上这家伙什么了
All right, that's it!
我忍无可忍了
Oh, boy, you shouldn't have done that.
你真不应该推我的
That's enough! Both of you,
够了 你俩都住手
just cool your jets.
都给我冷静一点
This isn't over, Dr. Linkletter!
这事还没完 林克莱特博士
Anytime, anyplace, Dr. Sturgis.
我随时奉陪 斯特吉斯博士
And your graviton research
你关于引力子的研究
is mediocre at best!
顶多算平庸
Keep moving.
继续走
Are you angry with me?
你生我气了吗
More turned on.
欲火焚身多过发火
Ooh. Great. Let's go.
太好了 快走吧
Good morning, Mary.
早上好 玛丽
What's that about?
你为什么不理他
I'm punishing him.
我在惩罚他
What for?
为什么事
Nothing, really.
其实没什么
But once I got started, I couldn't stop.
可一旦开始了 就停不下来
I'll get it!
我去开门
The hell?
怎么回事
Sheldon Cooper live here?
谢尔顿·库珀住在这吗
Mare!
丽丽
Am I in trouble?
我闯祸了吗