小谢尔顿 第二季 Young Sheldon Season 2 第16集: 一袋面包和一面国旗 A Loaf of Bread and a Grand Old Flag

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德 / 霍华德·达奇

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 瑞安·方 / 怀亚特·麦克卢尔 / 华莱士·肖恩


台词
I'd like to tell you a story
我想跟你说个故事
about a time I was right.
是有关我对了的一件事
欢乐烤炉家庭面包坊
Now, I'm sure you're thinking,
我知道你可能在想
"But, Sheldon, you're never wrong."
"可是谢尔顿 你永远不会错啊"
And you'd be right.
你是对的
But it's worth taking a closer look at this particular incident.
但这件事还是很值得仔细品味一番
Because it began with a loaf of bread,
因为它是从一条吐司开始
and ended with me and my family
并以我与全家人
almost being kicked out of the United States of America.
差点被踢出美利坚合众国收尾
Uh-oh.
糟糕
What's the matter?
怎么了
Something's wrong with my sandwich.
我的三明治有点问题
Did it go bad?
是坏了吗
No. It just tastes... different.
没有 只是吃起来... 不太一样
If you don't want it, I'll trade you for my dumplings.
你要是不想吃 我愿意用我的水饺跟你换
I'm already unhappy.
我已经不高兴了
Do you really think dumplings will fix the problem?
你觉得水饺能解决这问题吗
It'll fix my problem. I'm sick of dumplings.
但是能解决我的问题啊 我吃腻水饺了
Mary Cooper, how may I bless you?
玛丽·库珀 有何能为您祝福
Hello, Mom?
是妈妈吗
Sheldon? Everything okay?
谢尔顿 你还好吧
- No. - What's wrong?
-不太好 -发生什么了
- What happened? - My sandwich tastes different.
-发生什么事了 -我的三明治吃起来味道不一样
You know you're not supposed to call unless it's an emergency.
跟你说过有紧急的事才能打过来
I'm well aware. So what did you change?
我知道 所以你换了什么材料
I didn't change anything.
我什么都没换
Same bread, same peanut butter, same jelly.
同样的面包 同样的花生酱 同样的果酱
Did you use one knife for the PB and the J?
你用同一把刀抹花生酱跟果酱了吗
- No. - Are you sure?
-当然没有 -你确定吗
That was one time two years ago,
我就两年前这么做过一次
and all the other knives were dirty.
还是因为其他的刀都脏了
It was 14 months and 11 days ago.
是在14个月又11天之前
When we made the big switch from Wonder Bread.
我们从超级牌吐司换到了欢乐烤炉牌
Oh, how could I forget?
我怎么可能忘记
Sheldon, I didn't change anything.
谢尔顿 我什么都没换
Can I get back to work now?
我能继续回去工作了吗
I suppose so.
大概吧
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Don't I get an "I love you"?
你不跟我说"我爱你"吗
I love you.
我爱你
One more time, with a little more energy.
再一次 这次别那么有气无力
Must've been disconnected.
肯定是断线了
Well, my mother didn't do anything differently.
我妈妈没有换使用的材料
Are you gonna eat it?
你要吃吗
Better. I'm going to do science on it.
比吃更好 我要对它进行科学实验
I would eat it.
要我就吃掉了
Are the goggles necessary?
有必要戴护目镜吗
No, but they really set the mood.
没 但戴上了更有气氛
Okay, subject "A," jelly.
实验对象A 果酱
That's definitely strawberry and definitely Smuckers.
绝对是草莓 也绝对是盛美家牌的
Subject "B."
实验对象B
That's Jif all right. Creamy and delicious.
是杰夫牌的没错 绵密又美味
It must be the bread.
那肯定是吐司的问题
Hold on. This is a scientific experiment.
别着急 这是科学实验
We can't make assumptions.
我们不能先入为主
Subject "C."
实验对象C
It's the bread.
就是吐司的问题
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第二季 第十六集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十六集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十六集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十六集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
Welcome to the family, Hacksaw.
欢迎加入大家庭 摔跤手钢锯
Hey.
你好吗
Oh. Hey, Georgie.
你好啊 小乔治
You okay?
你还好吗
Mm-hmm.
You sure?
你确定吗
Not really.
不太好
Um... Dustin broke up with me.
达斯汀跟我分手了
What?
什么
He said I was immature.
他说我不成熟
Is he crazy?
他疯了吗
Everything about you screams womanhood.
你身上无处不散发女人气息
See?
你看
Happy Hearth Home Bakeries, just like always.
欢乐烤炉家庭面包坊 没换牌子
- Well, something is rotten in the state of Denmark. ‭- What?
-丹麦有坏事 -什么
- That's Shakespeare, Mom. ‭- Great.
-这是引用莎士比亚啦 妈妈 -真棒
Missy, did your sandwich taste different today?
米希 你今天的三明治吃起来有不一样吗
Couldn't tell you. I traded it for a Ding Dong.
我也不知道 我拿去跟别人换巧克力馅饼了
Your sandwich is exactly the same, Sheldon.
你的三明治没有变化 谢尔顿
What's going on?
怎么了
This bread is different.
这个面包不一样
Let me see.
我瞧瞧
You know, he might be right.
他有可能是对的
Shelly, it's probably just your taste buds
谢利 有可能只是你的味蕾
changing as you get older.
随着你长大而改变了
But I don't like change.
但我不喜欢改变
Then you're gonna hate puberty.
那你一定会恨死青春期
Got me with your ring.
你的戒指打得我好疼
She wasn't wrong.
她没说错
Studies do support that your sense of taste changes over time.
的确有研究表示味觉会随时间改变
So the bread's the same and you're different?
所以面包没改变 是你不一样了
Apparently so.
貌似是的
Nope, it's the bread.
不对 就是面包有问题
I was wondering if you wanted to grab a bite to eat
我在想你有没有兴趣一起去
at the Waffle House?
华夫饼之家吃点东西
Not like a date.
不是约会啦
But as someone who recently had his heart broke,
但我也是最近才伤过心的同道中人
I think I could help.
我觉得我能帮助你
Who broke your heart?
谁伤了你的心啊
I love you.
我爱你
You did.
你啊
Oh. Yeah.
对哦
I'm just saying, I know what you're going through.
我只是想说我能理解你的痛苦
So if you need a friend with a pocket full of waffle money...
所以如果你需要口袋里都是华夫饼钱的朋友...
Look at these prices.
看看这些价钱
No wonder supermarkets are running my parents out of business.
难怪超市快让我爸妈的店倒闭了
Your parents own a convenience store.
你父母开的是便利店
They charge extra for the convenience.
便利也是收费的
How is this not convenient?
这里哪里不便利了
Excuse me, sir.
先生 打扰一下
Has anything changed with the bread
欢乐烤炉家庭面包坊的面包
from the Happy Hearth Home Bakeries?
最近有做过任何改变吗
I have no idea.
我不知道啊
How can you not know? You work here.
你怎么能不知道 你在这里工作啊
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎么样
I get $3.35 an hour to stock shelves.
我在这里摆货架一小时只赚3块35
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧
My father pays me five dollars a week.
我爸给我的周工资是5块钱
I bet they're violating child labor laws.
我敢打赌他们一定违反了童工法
Look. This loaf says
你看 这条吐司写着
"A subsidiary of the Domestic Food Corporation."
"国内食品集团子公司"
This older loaf doesn't.
这条旧点的吐司上就没有
I wonder if I can take my parents to court?
不知道我能不能把我父母告上法庭
It smells like my bread.
闻起来像我本来的吐司
Or I could start a labor union with my sisters.
或者跟我姐姐们创建工会
This is it! This is my bread!
就是这个 这是我本来的吐司
We could go on strike.
我们可以罢工抗议
Bring them to their knees.
让他们跪下臣服
Vindication!
沉冤昭雪
Happy Hearth Home Bakeries,
欢乐烤炉家庭烘焙坊
this is Pete. How can I help you?
我是皮特 有何能为您效劳
Hello, Pete. My name is Sheldon Cooper,
你好 皮特 我叫谢尔顿·库珀
and I would like to know what changed
我想知道你们改变了什么配方
in your white sandwich loaf to make it taste different?
使得你们的三明治白吐司味道不一样了
Sheldon, hang up the phone. It's dinner time.
谢尔顿 挂掉电话 晚餐时间到了
Be right there, Mom. I'm doing battle with corporate America.
马上来 妈妈 我正在跟美国的企业做抗争
I'm sorry, Pete.
抱歉 皮特
You were saying?
你刚才说到哪了
Any chance your bread was past the expiration date?
你的面包有没有可能过了保质期
No, it was brand-new. But I did a taste comparison
没有 是新买的 但是我做了尝味比较
after it was bought out by the Domestic Food Corporation,
比较了被国内食品集团买下前后产的吐司
and they are definitely not the same.
它们味道绝对不一样
Well, I can assure you that, "The recent acquisition
我可以跟你保证 "本公司产品
by the Domestic Food Corporation has not affected
在最近被国内食品集团收购后
the quality of our products in any way.
品质毫无受到任何影响
every single bread, baked good, and pastry
每一条吐司 烘焙物与糕点
is made with love. From our hearth to your home."
都添加了爱 从我们的烤炉直达你家"
Then why does it taste different, Pete? Why?
那为什么味道不一样了 皮特 为什么
Well, because now we make everything really cheap and fast. Bye.
因为现在所有产品都是高速廉价制成 再见
I thought Dustin was different.
我还以为达斯汀有所不同呢
I thought he wanted to live a Christian life like me.
我以为他也想过基督徒的生活 像我一样
But... all he wanted is what every guy wants.
但结果... 他跟其他男生并没有什么不同
Guys.
男人啊
Oh, please, you're all the same.
少来了 你也一样
Hey. You rejected me, you punched me in the face,
你拒绝我 你往我脸上打了一拳
and I'm still here.
但我到现在都还没走呢
Happy eating waffles with you.
跟你一起吃华夫饼就开心
Georgie, do you really think you're capable
小乔治 你确定你有办法
of just being my friend?
保持只跟我做普通朋友吗
That's a good question.
这是个好问题
My brain says yes.
我的大脑说可以
What about the rest of you?
那你身上其他部分呢
Honestly, I wouldn't trust it.
老实说 我不会信任它们
Excuse me. Would you like to sign my petition
不好意思 请问您有兴趣签我的请愿书
against Happy Hearth Home Bakeries?
共同抵制欢乐烤炉家庭面包坊吗
Maybe on the way out.
等我买完出来再说
Excuse me. Would you like to sign my petition
不好意思 请问您有兴趣签我的请愿书
against Happy Hearth Home Bakeries?
共同抵制欢乐烤炉家庭面包坊吗
Oh. Maybe on the way out.
等我买完出来再说吧
I hate to say it.
我不想说出来
But everybody's way out
但大家出来的路线
is at the other set of doors.
都选择了另一边的门
I have noticed. Why do you think that is?
我注意到了 你觉得为什么会这样呢
Cowards. The whole bunch of 'em.
胆小呗 他们全都没种
Mr. Givens!
吉文斯老师
Hello, Sheldon.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Meemaw, this is my science teacher, Mr. Givens.
姥姥 这是我的科学课老师 吉文斯先生
- Nice to meet ya. - ‭Hi.
-幸会幸会 -你好
This is strange, I never think of you
有点怪怪的感觉 我从来没想象过
as existing outside of school.
你在学校外也存在的情景
Well, it turns out I do.
我还真会呢
And you're here buying food.
你还来这里买食物
I am.
是啊
Fascinating.
有意思
All right.
好啦
- Well, I'll see you on Monday. - Wait.
-我们周一见 -稍等
Would you like to sign my petition
您有兴趣签我的请愿书
against Happy Hearth Home Bakeries?
共同抵制欢乐烤炉家庭面包坊吗
Well, what have they done?
他们做了什么啊
They're making their bread faster and cheaper to save money.
他们改用高速廉价的方式做面包来节省成本
That's terrible.
太坏了
It is. Would you like to sign?
是啊 你愿意签吗
- I would. - Excellent.
-愿意 -太好了
- I'll get you on the way out. - Thank you.
-我买完出来找你 -谢谢
Well, that's one.
有一个人了
Yeah.
是啊
I know it's tough, but you gotta be strong.
我知道你很难受 但你必须坚强一点
And remember, you're not alone.
而且记住 你不是一个人
Hello?
Kinda busy.
忙着呢
Well, there's only one bathroom in the house, Georgie,
这栋房子里只有一间厕所 小乔治
and it's not for phone calls.
而且不是用来打电话的
I got to call you back.
我回头再打给你
Sorry.
抱歉
Who you talking to?
你在跟谁煲电话粥
That Veronica girl?
那个叫维罗妮卡的女孩吗
Yeah.
是的
What's going on with that?
你们俩什么情况
Nothing. We're just friends.
没情况 我们只是朋友
Okay. You ever want to run any of this stuff by me,
好吧 如果你什么时候想跟我说说这事
I'm here for you.
我随时都在
Why would I want to run it by you?
我为什么会想跟你说
Well, I was once a 15-year-old boy.
我也曾是个15岁的花样少男
I know what it's like to have strong feelings for a girl.
我知道对一个女生有强烈的感情是什么感觉
Gross. I'm not gonna talk to you about this.
恶心 我才不会跟你聊这个
I-I saw that kid on Who's the Boss
我看过《成长没烦恼》里那个男孩
talk to Tony Danza about his problems.
跟同剧演员托尼·丹扎倾诉他的烦恼
They're not related. This is totally different.
他们又没血缘关系 这完全是两码事
Damn it, Georgie, you could flush once in a while.
我去 小乔治 你偶尔也冲次水吧
On behalf of sandwich-loving children everywhere, I thank you.
谨代表各地热爱三明治的儿童 感谢你
- How many is that? ‭- 13.
-现在有多少人了 -13个
A baker's dozen.
就是面包师傅的一打
What do you say we pack up and head outta here?
我们收拾东西离开这里 好不好
No, we have to wait for Channel 7 news.
不行 我们得等第七新闻台来
Channel 7?
第七台
Yes. I called them this morning
没错 我今早打给他们
and told them there was a human interest story
说超市这里有一个
at the supermarket.
民众利益相关的事件
What story?
什么事件
Classic Americana.
典型美国事件
Little guy versus corporate greed.
小人物对抗企业大鳄的贪婪
Honey, Channel 7 is not coming.
宝贝 第七台不会来的
第七新闻台
You Sheldon Cooper?
你是谢尔顿·库珀吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
You got to be kidding me.
我不是在做梦吧
How's my hair look?
我的发型看起来怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
进行得怎么样啊
Great. Turn to Channel 7.
非常好 转到第七台
But I'm watching the game.
但我在看球赛
But I'm going to be on Channel 7.
但我马上会出现在第七台
What's he talking about?
他在讲什么疯话
He's gonna be on Channel 7.
他会出现在第七台
I was shocked to learn that the Happy Hearth Home Bakeries
得知欢乐烤炉家庭面包坊
had been bought out by the Domestic Food Corporation,
被国内食品集团买下后 我深感震惊
and they started making their bread faster and cheaper.
他们开始用更快更廉价的方式生产面包
- And you don't like that, do you? - No.
-你不喜欢这样 是吗 -没错
And you're collecting signatures
你现在正收集大家的签名
- to make them stop. - I am.
-联合抗议他们的做法 -没错
Corporations shouldn't be allowed to make
这种事不该由大集团
these decisions on their own.
独立决定
Well, who should?
那应该由谁来决定
The people who eat the bread.
吃这种面包的人
This wouldn't happen if there were centralized control
要是这些大集团受到集中控制
over all these big corporations.
就不会发生这件事了
Are you suggesting
你是建议
a communist form of government in Texas?
德州政府改走共产主义吗
I suppose I am.
我想是的
Hang on a sec...
等一下
There you have it. Local boy Sheldon Cooper
观众们都看到了 本地男孩谢尔顿·库珀
says communism is what Texas needs.
说德州需要共产主义
Oh, dear God.
要命了
I just... You...
我... 你...
Why... I-I-I-I-I...
为什么... 我...
Why would you...
你为什么会...
What were you th...
你当时在想...
- Oh, God. - Calm down.
-天啊 -冷静点
It was just the 4:00 news. I'm sure no one saw it.
那只是下午四点的新闻 一定没人看到
I hope a lot of people saw it
我希望有很多人看到
and Happy Hearth is forced
这样欢乐烤炉就不得不
to give our country good bread again.
再次为我们生产好面包
No! No more bread.
不 别再提面包
No more country. No more talking.
别再提国家 别再乱说话了
Excuse me.
失陪
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm gonna go put up an American flag in front of my house.
我要在我家门口挂起一面美国国旗
That's a great idea. Mare, where's our flag?
这主意真好 小丽 我们的国旗在哪
Uh, uh, it's in the garage.
我想想 在车库里
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Yes, Sheldon, something is wrong.
是的 谢尔顿 出事了
Oh, now what?
又怎么了
Is anybody going to fill me in?
没人给我说说出什么事了吗
Not a good time, Brenda.
我现在不方便聊 布兰达
I don't want your boy playing with my boy anymore.
你儿子以后别再跟我儿子玩了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Someone get that!
谁去接下电话
I just saw Sheldon on the news.
我刚在新闻上看到谢尔顿
He doesn't need to be filling
我不要他给我家比利
Billy's head with crazy commie ideas.
灌输什么疯狂的共产主义思想
Crazier than sitting on an egg and trying to hatch it?
比坐在鸡蛋上 妄想孵出鸡仔更疯狂吗
'Cause I saw your precious son do that the other day.
因为我前几天就看到你宝贝儿子干这蠢事
Oh, so you're spying on us.
这么说你在监视我们
Good to know.
很高兴我发现了这事
Yes, I do understand we're in the middle of a cold war.
对 我很清楚我们国家正处于冷战时期
1947年-1991年间美国与众资本主义阵营苏联与众社会主义阵营国家间的不动武斗争
But have you seen
但你有没看见
how many people wait in line for bread in Moscow?
在莫斯科有多少人排队买面包啊
It stands to reason their bread must be great.
这说明他们的面包一定很好吃
Who you talking to?
你在跟谁讲电话
- A reporter from Time magazine. - No!
-《时代》杂志的记者 -不
He didn't mean it.
他不是那个意思
God bless America.
上帝保佑美国
- Traitors. - Yeah, go back to Russia.
-卖国贼 -没错 滚回苏联去吧
Go back?
滚回
I've never been there in the first place.
我压根就没去过好吗
Well, have a great day, Georgie.
祝你今天愉快 小乔治
A great day? Are you out of your mind?
还愉快 你疯了吗
Our lives are over.
我们都玩完了
Well, you'll never have a great day with that attitude.
就你这负面态度 你永远都不会愉快
♪ You're a grand old flag ♪
♪ 你是一面伟大古老的旗帜 ♪
♪ You're a high-flying flag ♪
♪ 一面怀有雄心壮志的旗帜 ♪
♪ And forever in peace may you wave ♪
♪ 愿你永远和平飘扬 ♪
♪ You're the emblem of the land I love ♪
♪ 你象征着我所热爱的土地 ♪
♪ The home of the free and the... ♪
♪ 那里是自由人民和... ♪
Look, you made my mom's note.
我妈的小纸条都写到你
"Don't talk to Sheldon. Mom."
"别跟谢尔顿说话 妈妈留"
That's fine. I usually do most of the talking.
没关系 平时基本上也是我说你听
Yes, you do.
这倒是真的
♪ My country, 'tis of thee ♪
♪ 我的祖国 ♪
♪ Sweet land of liberty ♪
♪ 你是自由美好的土地 ♪
♪ Of thee I sing ♪
♪ 我歌颂你 ♪
♪ Land where our fathers died, la... ♪
♪ 我们的父辈在此牺牲 ♪
Sing along.
一起唱
♪ Land of the pilgrims' pride... ♪
♪ 这里承载着朝圣者的自尊 ♪
Mind if I sit?
我能坐下吗
Y-You sure you want to be seen with me?
你确定被人看见你跟我一起没关系吗
Oh, please. You're not a commie.
拜托 你才不是共党
Everyone else seems to think I am.
其他人似乎都认为我是
Do you even know what a communist is?
你知道共产党员是什么吗
Yeah. It's the big blond guy Rocky fights in Rocky IV.
就是《洛奇4》里跟洛奇对打的金发大个儿
And he also fights them when he's Rambo.
他演蓝博时的对手也是共党
这两个角色均由史泰龙饰演
- That's it? - ‭Well,
-就这样吗 -还有
I know in every movie it looks like the commies are gonna win,
我知道每部电影里共党好像都会赢
but they don't.
但其实他们休想
You ever seen any Rocky movies?
你有看过洛奇系列的电影吗
Um, I saw Rocky II.
我看过《洛奇2》
That's the second one.
就是第二部
♪ Oh, say, does that star-spangled banner ♪
♪ 这面星条旗 ♪
♪ Yet wave... ♪
♪ 是否... ♪
Hey, you wanted to see me?
你有事找我吗
Have a seat.
坐下
Guess what I've been getting a lot of calls about today.
知道吗 我今天接到了无数通电话
I know it looks bad, but we're handling it.
我知道情况看起来很糟 但我们在处理了
It-It'll all blow over.
很快人们就会淡忘的
I'm sorry, George, but I can't have
抱歉 乔治 但我不能
a suspected communist coaching our boys.
让一个疑似共党分子的人教我们队员
Whoa, Tom. I'm not...
汤姆 我可不是...
I love my country.
我热爱我的祖国
This is just Sheldon getting bent out of shape
整件事不过是谢尔顿为了吐司
over a loaf of bread.
大发雷霆
Well, this bread better be worth you losing your job.
这吐司最好值得你丢掉饭碗
Now, hang on. G-Give me a chance to fix it.
等一下 给我个机会弥补此事
Please.
拜托了
All right, George.
好吧 乔治
But if I hear from one more angry parent...
但如果再有一名怒气冲冲的家长打给我...
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 非常感谢
He's not here.
他不在
Mary, you understand these people are atheists.
玛丽 你也知道这些人是无神论者
I get it. They're not my people.
我明白 他们跟我不是同类
You're my people.
你才是我的同类
Then what's this all about?
那这到底是怎么回事
My son just wanted a better sandwich.
我儿子不过是想要更好的吐司
Why is this so hard for y'all to understand?!
你们怎么就听不懂呢
♪ From the mountains ♪
♪ 从山岳 ♪
♪ To the prairies ♪
♪ 到草原 ♪
♪ To the oceans white with foam ♪
♪ 到泛着白沫的汪洋 ♪
♪ God bless America ♪
♪ 上帝保佑美国 ♪
♪ Our home sweet home... ♪
♪ 我们甜蜜的家园 ♪
- Pinko! ‭- Screw you!
-死共党 -去你妈的
♪ God bless America... ♪
♪ 上帝保佑美国 ♪
Three, two...
三 二
Thanks for having me on.
谢谢贵节目邀请我来
You're welcome.
不客气
Now, I understand you wanted to set the record straight
听说你想将你儿子是共党的事
regarding your son's communism.
解释清楚
Yes. N-No!
没错 不对
He's not a communist. He's ten years old.
他不是共党 他才十岁
Listen, I fought for this country.
听着 我为这个国家奋战过
I love this country.
我热爱这个国家
My kids love this country.
我家孩子们也热爱这个国家
Isn't that right, Sheldon?
对不对 谢尔顿
Yes.
Although, in all fairness,
不过 平心而论
the Social Security system is a form of...
我国的社会保障制度只是种...
- You love this country! - I love this country.
-你热爱这个国家 -我热爱这个国家
I have something important that I'd like to say.
我有些很重要的话想说
These last few days I've been giving
在过去几天里 我再给了
the new Happy Hearth brand another chance
新的欢乐烤炉牌吐司一次机会
and I've decided it's not so bad.
我决定了 它们味道也不错
Also it toasts well.
还很适合做烤吐司
So, I'm going to say
所以 我认为
that's a sign of personal growth on my part.
那代表我有所成长
In fact, let's call it maturity.
甚至可以说 是变成熟了
Still not talking to me, huh.
还是不肯跟我说话吗
Well, I'll check back in tomorrow.
我明天再试试