小谢尔顿 第二季 Young Sheldon Season 2 第18集: 满分和本生灯烤棉花糖 A Perfect Score and a Bunsen Burner Marshmallow

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德 / 霍华德·达奇

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 瑞安·方 / 怀亚特·麦克卢尔 / 华莱士·肖恩


台词
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他的
Sheldon, you need to go to the principal's office.
谢尔顿 校长叫你去他办公室
You do that every time.
你们每次都要这样
Why?
为什么啊
Uh-huh. Okay. I'll be right there.
好 我马上过去
What's up?
怎么了
Principal wants to talk to me.
校长叫我过去谈话
Grow up.
别幼稚了
Hello!
你也来啦
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I got called to the principal's office.
我被叫来校长办公室
So did I.
我也是
What, you do something wrong?
你做错事了吗
Not that I'm aware of.
据我所知应该是没有
Did you?
那你呢
I hope not.
希望没有
Maybe it's good news.
或许是好消息
Sheldon, you ever been called to the principal's office
谢尔顿 你有过被叫去校长办公室
for good news?
就因为有好消息过吗
Never.
没有
Gentlemen, good news.
两位 有好消息
I had a feeling.
我就感觉是这样
What's up?
什么事
We got the PSAT results back, and Sheldon
谢尔顿的学术评估测试预考成绩回来了
针对高二学生的标准化考试考试得分用于国家优异学生奖学金的竞争
got a perfect score.
谢尔顿得了满分
- Neat. - Thanks, Tom.
-行啊 -谢了 汤姆
I'll be sure to put that up on the fridge.
我会记得把成绩单贴家里冰箱上的
No, you don't understand.
你不懂这事情的分量啊
Sheldon's the only kid in the school to ever do this.
谢尔顿是全校唯一得过满分的学生
At his age, maybe in the whole country.
以他年纪来看 还可能是全国第一个呢
It was fun. I enjoyed it.
我挺享受这考试的 颇有趣
So what's this mean?
这代表什么呢
It means he pitched a perfect game, George.
这就像棒球投出了完全比赛[完美]啊 乔治
I've already gotten calls from colleges who want to meet him.
我已经收到很多大学来询问要见他的电话了
For, like, scholarships and stuff?
找他谈奖学金之类的吗
For everything!
什么都愿意给他啊
They might even pay you to get him.
可能给你钱买下你儿子都愿意
My man!
我的乖儿子啊
When was the last time you washed your hands?
你上一次洗手是什么时候
Come on!
来一下嘛
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第二季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十八集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
Can you believe it?
你们敢相信吗
Perfect score.
满分呢
Good job, moon pie.
真棒 小饼饼
And not just that.
而且不止如此
Colleges are already sniffing around to recruit him.
很多大学已经开始想要招揽谢尔顿去读书了
What do you mean, colleges? He's ten.
你什么意思 还大学 他才10岁呢
Principal Petersen said Caltech is interested.
彼得森校长说加理对我有兴趣
Where's Caltech?
加理在哪里
California, Mom.
加州啊 老妈
California?!
加州啊
It has "Cal" right there in the name.
人家校名里不就有"加"字了吗
You're not a part of this conversation.
这个话题你别插嘴
The "Tech" is for "Technology."
而"理"是"理工"的意思
Shelly, go to your room. The adults need to talk.
谢利 回你房间 大人们要谈话
Given the events of the day, I would argue I am an adult
根据今天发生的事情 我要提出我也是大人
and should be treated as one.
我应该被当大人对待
I probably could've said that differently.
我刚才应该用更好的话来表达我的意思
You honestly think that little boy's ready for college?
你真心觉得那孩子准备好去上大学了
Hey, I didn't think he was ready for high school,
我当时还不觉得他可以上高中呢
but here we are, a year and a half in,
但你看 一年半过去了
and no one got hurt.
大家都平安无事
That is different.
这不一样啊
He's got you and Georgie over there,
在高中里有你跟小乔治罩着
and he's still living at home with his mother and his sister.
而且他到现在还跟老妈老姐同住在家呢
And me.
还有我呢
Sure.
是是是
I understand all that.
你说的我知道
Then why are you pushing so hard for this?
那你为什么还这么努力要促成这事
Because these schools are interested now.
因为这些学校是现在有兴趣啊
It's like football recruitment.
就像是橄榄球队招揽球员一样
You got to strike while the iron's hot.
打铁得趁热啊
This is nothing like football.
这跟橄榄球才不一样呢
Oh, yeah? What if he stops being smart
是吗 那万一他突然哪天不聪明了
and they don't want him anymore?
人家不要他了呢
How is that gonna happen?
这种事怎么可能发生啊
I don't know. Conks his head?
我不知道啊 可能撞到头
Will you help me, please?
你能帮忙我说两句吗
Sorry, I'm not a part of this conversation.
抱歉 这个话题我不能插嘴
At least Dad's on my side.
至少老爸是站在我这边的
Doesn't matter. Mom's gonna win.
没用的 妈妈会赢的
She always does.
每次都是她赢
But I have to leave for college at some point.
但我总有一天得去上大学啊
If you went to college, you know what would happen?
你知道如果你去上了大学 会发生什么事吗
I'd enjoy higher learning?
我会享受高等教育
You would die.
你会死
You would curl up on the floor and die.
你会蜷曲在地上然后死在那里
That's not true.
这才不是真的
You can't even take care of your own boo-boos.
你连自己的"痛痛"都处理不好
For your information, every college is staffed
我告诉你 每个大学里都有
with a medical professional.
专门的医疗职员
My boo-boos will be well-tended to.
我的"痛痛"会受到妥善照料
Sheldon! Come back in here!
谢尔顿 你过来
I guess we'll find out what happened.
见证结果的时候到了
I already know what happened. Mom won.
我已经知道结果是什么了 老妈赢了
Well?
怎么样了
Shelly, I am very proud of you for doing so well on that test.
谢利 我十分为你的考试成绩为荣
But you can't go off to college.
但你不能去上大学
- Mom! - ‭In a few years, sure.
-妈 -过几年的话 可以
But, right now, you can just keep taking
但现在呢 你就继续跟
your one college class with Dr. Sturgis.
斯特吉斯博士上你的那堂大学课吧
Why can't I go there full-time?
我为什么不能去大学全职读书
Oh, baby, it's an hour away.
宝贝 那里开车要一个小时
We can't drive you back and forth every day.
我们不能天天这么开车送你上下学啊
I'm the one who's been driving him.
载他去的人是我好吗
And she loves it.
她可喜欢载我了
How can he be so smart
她怎么能这么聪明
and so clueless at the same time?
又这么不懂人情世故呢
Dr. Sturgis lives at the school. What if he acted as my guardian?
斯特吉斯博士住在学校 他当我的监护人呢
That's an idea.
这也是个办法
A crazy one.
疯了的办法
But it would only be on school nights.
只有上课的晚上在那里住啊
- Shelly. - What's the point of being intelligent
-谢利 -这样的话我聪明又有何意义呢
if I can't take advantage of opportunities like this?
如果这样的机会我都不能把握
They're still discussing.
他们还在谈
Mom didn't win?
老妈没赢吗
It's touch and go.
战况一触即发
Crazy.
真是不敢相信
Is staying with John really that crazy?
跟约翰住有那么疯狂吗
Yes. He doesn't know squat about kids.
当然啊 他屁都不了解小孩
Why are you even considering this?
你们怎么还真在考虑这事
Well, the Lord gave Shelly these abilities,
上帝给了谢尔顿这些能力
and I don't want to be the one holding him back.
我不想自己成为了阻止他发挥的人
Okay. I'll ask him.
好啦 我再去问他
But I'm pretty sure I know what answer you're gonna get.
但我挺确定你们会收到什么答案
Sure! What the heck?
当然可以 怕什么
Do you really think you could handle
你真的觉得自己能搞定
living with a ten-year-old?
跟一个十岁小孩同住吗
Oh, he's only biologically ten.
他只是生理上还10岁
In every other way, he's as old as I am.
在其他方面 他跟我一样老了
John, I don't think you realize
约翰 我觉得你没意识到
the responsibility involved here.
这事情所带来的责任
Well, why don't we have a trial run?
那我们何不来一次试验呢
Have him spend a couple days with me and see how it goes.
让他来跟我同住几天 看看事情的发展
A trial run, huh?
试验吗
Like the space program.
就像是太空计划一样啊
You don't send people up right away;
你不会直接把人送上太空
you start by spinning them around in that thing
你先从把他们放进那个
that makes them throw up.
会一直旋转让他们呕吐的机器
I don't know.
我不知道了
Connie, despite appearances,
康妮 尽管外表有点像
I'm not some stereotypical absentminded professor
但我并不是那种常见的不问世事
who can't take care of a houseplant.
连个室内盆栽都照顾不好的教授啊
No, no, I wasn't saying that.
没没 我没那个意思
Yeah, maybe I was.
好啦 我可能是有点这意思
Here's an idea.
这样吧
Why don't you and Sheldon come live with me?
你可以跟谢尔顿来一起跟我住啊
And then you can take care of both of us.
然后你就能照顾我们两个
Trial run sounds like the way to go.
试验期感觉是正确的选择
Not ready to shack up, are you?
还没准备好要同居是吧
- No. - ‭Darn it.
-没呢 -可恶
The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.
地球形成大概有45亿年了
In the Cosmic Calendar, it's...
按宇宙的标准来说 还...
Shelly, we need to talk to you.
谢利 我们需要跟你谈谈
All right.
Meemaw spoke to Dr. Sturgis...
姥姥跟斯特吉斯博士谈过了
And?
然后呢
And...
然后...
he was open to you staying.
他愿意让你去他家住
Yes! When can I go?
太好了 我什么时候能去
Now, hold on. Before you get ahead of yourself,
等等 你先别着急
this is just a trial run, for one night.
这只是一次试验 住一晚而已
And even if it goes well,
而哪怕这次成果很好
you're not starting college tomorrow.
也不会立刻就明天让你去上大学
It's just to see if this is an option for the future.
只是看看这能不能当成未来的考虑方案
You understand?
懂吗
Yes.
The prospect of advancing
光是想到
to the next stage of academia had me feeling giddy.
我有机会进入下一个学术阶段让我兴奋无比
And, on top of that, I got to pack a suitcase,
能自己整理行李箱更是锦上添花
which is like playing Tetris but with underwear.
这感觉就像是用内衣裤玩俄罗斯方块
You know, Shelly, it's okay if you're a little nervous.
谢利 你要是紧张是没关系的
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
I'm not nervous.
我不紧张啊
All right.
好吧
When I was your age, a lot of times,
我在你这么大的时候
I'd have to spend the weekend with my grandparents,
常常得去我爷爷奶奶家度过周末
and that always frightened me,
那总会令我感到害怕
'cause they'd leave their teeth all over the place.
因为他们晚上总是会把假牙到处乱丢
I never told anybody, but I wish I had.
我从没跟别人说 但我希望我当时有说
That does sound upsetting. Good thing I'm braver than you.
的确听起来是不开心的回忆 幸好我比你勇敢
I'm just saying, it can be tough
我只是想告诉你
sleeping in a new place without your mom.
在没有妈妈的陪伴下去新地方住可能很难
Dr. Sturgis will be there. He's like a mom.
斯特吉斯博士会在啊 他就像个妈妈
But he's really smart.
但他比普通妈妈聪明
Welcome!
欢迎啊
Come in, come in!
请进请进
You like chalkboards, huh?
你很喜欢黑板啊
Indeed, I do. ‭Huh.
是的 没错
In fact, I even have one in the bathroom.
其实我家卫生间里都有一个呢
You never know when inspiration will strike.
谁知道什么时候会突然来灵感呢
I may be the luckiest boy in East Texas.
我或许是德州东部最幸运的孩子了吧
I know it's Thursday,
我知道今天是周四
so dinner will be spaghetti and hot dogs.
所以今晚是热狗丁意大利面
And, for fun,
为了娱乐
I have a few episodes of Cosmos recorded.
我还录好了几集《宇宙 个人游记》来看
Forget "Maybe." I am the luckiest boy.
不是"或许" 我就是最幸运的孩子
Remember, it's a school night, so his bedtime is 7:30.
别忘了 明天还有课 他七点半就得睡觉
Mine, too!
我也是呢
♪ Carole King - So Far Away ♪
♪ So far away ♪
♪ 好遥远 ♪
♪ Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore? ♪
♪ 是不是没人愿意留在一个地方了 ♪
Shut up, Carole King.
闭嘴吧 卡罗尔·金
Cosmos: A Personal Voyage (1980)
宇宙:个人游记
Watching Cosmos while we're eating dinner?
边吃晚餐边看《宇宙 个人游记》吗
Am I awake? Because this feels like a dream.
我是清醒的吗 因为这感觉像在做梦
Oh, not for me. In my dreams,
对我来说不是 在梦里
I'm usually running for my life from a giant praying mantis.
我通常都在逃命 躲避一只巨大的螳螂
That's the insect
螳螂就是那种
where the female eats the male after mating?
交配后雌性会把雄性吃掉的昆虫吗
It is.
没错
I think I understand why you're not married.
我想我明白你为什么还没结婚了
This little piggy's looking good.
这只"小猪"可真美
Hey, baby.
宝贝
- Hey. ‭- Need any help?
-嗨 -要帮忙吗
No.
不用
Do you want to do mine next?
你涂完想帮我涂吗
Why?
为什么
Well, just seems like a thing mothers and daughters might do.
这好像是母女之间会做的事
What's wrong with you?
你是哪里不对劲
Nothing.
没有啊
Never mind.
算了
Georgie, what you up to?
小乔治 你在干什么
All my life,
我这一生
I've wondered about life beyond the Earth.
都想知道地球以外是否有生命
On those countless other planets that we think circle other suns,
在我们认为绕着其他太阳转的无数行星上
is there also life?
是否也有生命存在
Might the beings of other worlds resemble us,
外星世界的生命跟我们类似吗
or would they be astonishingly different?
还是跟我们截然不同
Do you believe there's
你相信宇宙中
intelligent life in the universe?
有智慧生命吗
I have no doubt.
毫不怀疑
Why is that?
为什么
The Drake Equation claims that there are at least
德雷克公式主张仅在我们的银河系
20 detectable civilizations in our Milky Way galaxy alone.
就可探测出至少20种文明
Interesting.
有意思
My sister likes to say that I'm an alien.
我姐姐喜欢说我是外星人
I've often been called that.
我也常被那么说
Once by the praying mantis in my dream.
有一次还是被我梦里那只大螳螂
Maybe we are aliens.
也许我们真的是外星人
Perhaps.
有可能
Or maybe people like you and me
又或者像你和我这样的人
were the original inhabitants of Earth,
才是地球的原始居民
and everyone else is from outer space.
其他人都是从外太空来的
Ooh, I like that better.
我更喜欢这种理论
In the great dark between the stars, there also are...
在星星之间的极致黑暗中 还有...
After dinner, want to toast marshmallows
吃完晚餐后 你想用本生灯
on a Bunsen burner?
烤棉花糖吃吗
Good gosh, yes.
老天 超想
Good morning, everybody. Good morning.
早上好啊 各位 早上好
Angela, look, you know,
安琪拉 是这样的
I wanted to jot down some household hints, you know...
我想记下一些家务小贴士
Want to go out and get some ice cream?
想出去吃冰淇淋吗
I'm watching this.
我在看电视
Well, when it's over.
看完之后去呗
Not really.
不是很想
Okay.
好吧
Want to play Monopoly? I'll let you be the thimble.
想玩大富翁吗 我可以让你用顶针棋
And then he said, "Boy, what a mess.
然后他说 "老天 真是乱七八糟
How about cleaning this up, huh?"
打扫一下行不行"
Well, pooh to you.
去你的
Oh, yeah.
是啊
What about the little dog?
给你用小狗棋呢
Nope.
不玩
Finally, we strike the flint
最后 我们击打打火石
while turning up the gas of the Bunsen burner.
同时调大本生灯的煤气
I don't say this often, but that may have been
我不常说这话 但刚才的讲解
the perfect safety lecture.
可能是完美的安全讲座
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
You're my guest. After you.
你是客人 你先
This is like being around a campfire,
这很像坐在篝火旁
only I'm not miserable.
只是我没那么狼狈不堪
Would you like me to sing a cowboy song
你想边坐在这临时篝火旁
while we sit around our makeshift campfire?
边听我唱牛仔歌曲吗
I would like that.
好啊
♪ Oh, pity the cowboy ♪
♪可怜的牛仔♪
♪ All bloody and red ♪
♪全身都是鲜红血液♪
♪ For the bronco fell on him ♪
♪因为野马倒在了他身上♪
♪ And bashed in his head ♪
♪狠狠砸到他的脑袋♪
♪ There was blood on the saddle ♪
♪马鞍上沾了血♪
♪ And blood all around ♪
♪到处都是血♪
♪ And a great big puddle of blood ♪
♪地上还有一呀么♪
♪ On the ground. ♪
♪一大滩血♪
"N."
字母"N"
And there are two "N"s.
这词组一共有两个"N"
All right.
You want to go bowl a few frames?
你想去打几局保龄球吗
Don't you see me watching the Wheel?
你没看见我在看《幸运之轮》吗
You can just say "No."
你直接说"不去"就行了
No.
不去
Have you talked to John tonight?
你今晚跟约翰说过话吗
- Yeah. - ‭And?
-说过 -然后呢
He and Sheldon were watching TV without anybody yakking at 'em.
他和谢尔顿在看电视 而且旁边没人在吵吵
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你过来
Buy a vowel. Buy a vowel.
买个元音 买个元音
If you like being tucked in, I'm prepared to do it.
如果你希望我帮你掖被子 我准备好了
I practiced on a watermelon.
我用一个西瓜练习过
That's okay. I'm a self-tucker.
不用了 我都是自己掖被子
Very well. Now, I'll be in my room if you need me.
好吧 有什么需要 我就在房间里
Here's a glass of water
这里有杯水
if you get thirsty.
你渴了可以喝
And there's fresh chalk on the blackboard
黑板那放了新粉笔
in case of any late-night epiphanies.
以防你深夜突然来了灵感
Excellent.
很好
Oh, and, uh... if your meemaw asks how I did tonight,
对了 如果你姥姥问我今晚表现如何
I hope you'll give me a positive review.
希望你能给我正面的评语
Three stars.
三星
- Out of three? - Yes.
-满分三星吗 -对
Wonderful!
太棒了
Hi.
你好
- What do you want? - I baked you a pie.
-有什么事 -我给你烤了个派
Why?
为什么
Well, I was thinking we haven't had
我觉得我们之前的邻里关系
the best history as neighbors.
并不太和睦
That's 'cause we don't like each other.
那是因为我们讨厌对方
Right, so I thought we could sit down over a slice of rhubarb pie
没错 所以我想着我们可以坐下一起吃大黄派
and, you know, forgive and forget.
摒弃前嫌
I haven't done anything that needs forgiving.
我没做过什么需要被原谅的事
Okay, well, that sounds like something
好吧 那听上去是我们可以坐下
we could sit down and talk about over the pie.
边吃派边聊的话题
Mom, I'm bleeding again!
妈妈 我又流血了
You know what, Mary? I appreciate it,
玛丽 谢谢你的好意
but this isn't a great time.
但现在不是时候
Bobbi stabbed Billy in the leg with a fork.
鲍比用叉子刺伤了比利的小腿
Good Lord. Is he okay?
老天爷啊 他没事吧
It was a plastic fork, but it broke the skin pretty good.
是塑料叉 但还是刮破不小的伤口
Oh, okay, I-I understand.
好吧 我明白
How about I take that pie and give you a rain check?
不如我先收下派 跟你改日再聚
Um, sure...
好啊
I think there's mustard in the fork holes!
我被叉子戳出的洞里好像有黄芥末酱
Got to go.
我得走了
You can keep the pan!
烤盘你可以留着
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Why are you running?
你为什么要跑
I just want to kiss you.
我只是想亲亲你
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
天啊 天啊
Dr. Sturgis?
斯特吉斯博士
Oh, Sheldon.
谢尔顿
So nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
I think you tripped and hit your head.
你好像绊倒 并撞到头了
I'm a bit woozy.
我是有点晕
I better test for concussion.
我帮你测试一下有没有脑震荡
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
John Burgess Sturgis.
约翰·伯吉斯·斯特吉斯
- Burgess Sturgis? Great name. - Thank you.
-伯吉斯·斯特吉斯 这名字真拉风 -谢谢
Who's the president of the United States?
现任美国总统是谁
George Herbert Walker Bush.
乔治·赫伯特·沃克·布什
I like Burgess Sturgis better.
我更喜欢伯吉斯·斯特吉斯
'Cause it rhymes, sure.
当然啦 因为这名字押韵
Last question. What is the only fermion
最后一个问题 唯一一个
that may not have an antiparticle?
可能没有反粒子的费密子是哪个
The neutrino, of course.
这还用问吗 是中微子
I'm gonna rule out concussion.
我可以排除脑震荡的可能了
To be fair, it was an easy question.
说句公道话 这问题很简单
True. Wait here. I'm going to go get some ice for your head
也是 在这等着 我去拿冰块给你敷在头上
and I'll fix you a hot beverage.
然后再给你冲杯热饮
Oh. There's a, there's an Earl Grey tea bag in the sink.
水槽里有包伯爵茶包
I think it still has some oomph in it.
应该还能泡出点茶味
Hey, what you doing?
你在干什么
Pretty much what it looks like.
跟看上去的差不多
Would you like some company?
想有人陪陪你吗
Sure, I guess.
好啊
Of course, if you'd rather watch TV, I could leave you alone.
当然了 如果你宁愿看电视 我就不烦你了
Oh, no, no. No, it's a rerun.
不不 这只是重播
But even if it weren't...
但就算不是重播...
Hey, what... what's wrong?
怎...怎么了
Nothing. Keep going.
没什么 继续
Mary?
玛丽
George, I just miss my little boy so much,
乔治 我很想我的宝贝儿子
and he's never gonna come back 'cause he doesn't need his mama.
他永远不会回来了 因为他不需要他妈妈
Oh, baby, of course he'll come back.
亲爱的 他当然会回来了
No, you should've seen how happy he was.
不 你该看看他有多开心
All right, well, still got Georgie and Missy.
好吧 我们还有小乔治和米希呢
Uh, oh, dear.
糟了
Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear.
糟了 糟了 糟了
Oh, dear.
糟了
Dr. Sturgis, your tea is on fire!
斯特吉斯博士 你的茶着火了
Boy, it's a good thing we did this trial run.
老天 幸好我们先试验了一回
No kidding. Ooh, it's chilly out.
可不是嘛 外面好冷
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
I don't want to leave here ever.
我永远不想离开这里
You'll never have to.
你永远不必离开
What were you thinking letting me take care of a child?
你当时在想什么 居然让我照顾一个孩子
I won't make that mistake again.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
Do I look like Mary Poppins?
我看起来像仙女保姆吗
电影《欢乐满人间》中的女主角
As smart as I am, I tried to put out a fire
虽然我那么聪明 但我当时却用
with oxygen and paper.
氧气和纸来灭火
It's ok. No one got hurt.
没关系 没人受伤
I may actually have had a concussion.
我可能真的有脑震荡
What are your symptoms?
你有什么症状
It feels like there's
我觉得自己
hair on my head.
脑袋上有头发
Hey. He okay?
他没事吧
Yeah, he's fine.
他很好
How are you doing?
你感觉如何
Much better.
好多了
You know, I've just been sitting here thinking
我刚才坐在这里想
I've drove an hour both ways to bring the two of them back.
我来回各开了一个小时车去把他俩载回来呢
Pretty damn decent of me.
我人可真好啊
Come in.
过来