小谢尔顿 第三季 Young Sheldon Season 3 第3集: 一位创业主义者和打屁股 An Entrepreneurialist and a Swat on the Bottom

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 莎拉·贝克 / 卡尔利斯·布克 / 丹尼斯·库克鲁姆 / 约翰·哈特曼 / 卡


台词
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Dr. Linkletter!
林克莱特博士
Please meet my girlfriend,
这是我的女朋友
Connie Tucker.
康妮·塔克
Connie, did you grow up in Texas?
康妮 你在德州长大的吗
Took my first bath in a ten-gallon hat.
我人生第一次泡澡就是在牛仔帽里
Oh, my goodness. You're as funny as you are beautiful.
老天 你幽默的程度不输你的美貌
If I didn't know any better,
要不是我心里清楚
I'd say you were sweet-talking my date right in front of me.
我会以为你当着我的面挑逗我女友
‭Hello?
你好
Hi, Dr. Linkletter.
林克莱特博士
- It's Connie Tucker. - Connie.
-我是康妮·塔克 -康妮你好
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我今天怎么有荣幸能接到你的电话呢
- I need a favor. - Of course.
-我想请你帮个忙 -没问题 你说
Should we discuss it over dinner?
要不要一起共进晚餐时你慢慢说
I'll take a rain check on that.
晚饭的事情以后再说吧
I was hoping
我是希望呢
that my grandson could join in your physics class
我的孙子能去旁听你的物理课
until John is, uh... back.
直到约翰... 回来
- From the mental hospital? - Yes.
-从精神病院回来 -是的
The one he never told you he'd been in before?
他没跟你坦白说他以前进过的那种医院
- Yes. - A curious ethical choice
-是的 -如果你问我
on his part, if you ask me.
我会觉得这事挺不道德的
Can he take the class or not?
我孙子到底能不能去旁听啦
Of course.
当然
I never taught a child before.
不过呢 我从来没教过小孩子
Is he potty trained?
他会自己上厕所吧
Teachers have always been impressed by me.
从小我的老师们就总对我赞叹不已
All righty, then...
好的 那...
And my new college professor was no exception.
我新的大学教授也是如此
You'd think it was my once-in-a-generation intellect.
你可能觉得是赞叹我多年难得一见的智商
But it was more than that.
但其实远不止如此
There was my wicked sense of humor...
还有我的妙语如珠
...explained by maximizing entropy.
最大熵...
Yes, Sheldon?
谢尔顿 怎么了
Entropy. It isn't what it used to be.
这年头的熵可不像当年哪样啦
Plus, when things got heavy,
而当气氛开始沉重下来时
I was always ready with a fun fact to lighten the mood.
我总是能立刻说出有趣小知识来让气氛轻松
Fun fact. Did you know that the ancient Incas
有趣小知识 你知道古印加人
stored bureaucratic records on knotted strings called "Quipu"?
会用名叫"奇普"的绳结来记下比如官僚记录吗
Q-U-I-P-U. Quipu.
拼法是QUIPU 奇普
Whatever the reason,
无论是因为何种原因
I was clearly his favorite student.
我很明显是他最爱的学生
Ready to go?
准备好走了吗
Connie... What a treat it is to see you.
康妮 看到你真是太令人开心了
Look at him smile.
看看他的笑容
He couldn't get enough of me.
他简直就是对我爱不释手
Uh, Sheldon, if you're interested,
谢尔顿 如果你有兴趣的话
an old friend of mine is giving a lecture
我有个老朋友下周要开关于
next week on the mathematics of robotic communication.
机械人通信数学的课程
- Really? - ‭Yes. If your grandmother's
-真的吗 -是啊 如果你姥姥愿意载你
willing to drive you, maybe we can all go.
那我们就能大家一起去听啦
- Make a night of it. - Oh, we'll be there.
-享受一个美好的夜晚 -我们一定到
- Uh-uh-uh, wait, we-we don't even know what night it is. - Thursday.
-等等 都还不知道是哪天晚上呢 -周四
Oh. Thursday might be a problem for me.
周四的话我有可能不行呢
- Thursday's perfect for you. - Wonderful.
-周四对你再合适不过了 -太好了
You don't know that.
你又不知道我有没有空
Yes, I do. Mondays you have bowling,
我知道啊 你周一打保龄球
Tuesday's water aerobics, Wednesday, salsa dancing,
周二跳水中有氧操 周三去跳萨尔萨舞
Fridays, you bring me here.
周五你带我来上课
Your Thursday was wide open, but not anymore.
你周四本来很空闲 但现在有事啦
- We'll see you then. - Excellent.
-我们到时候见 -太好啦
Shall we plan on dinner beforehand?
我们应该先计划一下到时候吃什么吗
‭Just, hold on.
先给老娘等等
Can I speak to you for a moment?
我能跟你借一步说话吗
The grown-ups need to talk.
大人们要谈事情
That wasn't made clear.
你刚才没说清楚嘛
You're asking me out in front of my grandson
你故意在我孙子面前约我出去
so I can't say no.
好让我拒绝不了
You saw through that.
被你看穿啦
You think you're pretty smart.
你是不是觉得自己挺聪明的
Well, I do have two PhDs and a date with you on Thursday.
我的确是有两个博士学位以及下周四与你的约会
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
翻译 赛太公只打人脸 恩将仇报赛太公
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 翻译黄牛赛太公
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 加森 时间轴 加森
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第三集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
Uh, you order something from the Mountain View Candy Company?
你从山景糖果公司订东西了吗
Oh, yeah. Thanks.
是啊 谢谢
The hell is it?
里面都是什么玩意儿
A big old box of candy.
一大箱的糖果啊
What's all this about candy?
我是不是听到有人在聊糖果
That robotics lecture's going to be eye-opening.
这堂机械人课肯定会让人大开眼界
Get ready to forget everything you know about robot communication.
准备好忘掉你旧的机械人通信知识吧
Moon Pie, I don't know if we're gonna go to this thing.
小饼饼 我不知道到底要不要去这个课
Why not? We've established that you're free,
为什么不去 不是已经确定你有空了吗
and I'm a child, so my schedule's wide open.
而我是个小孩 我也非常有空
It's complicated.
理由很复杂啦
Well, we're just sitting here,
我们两个人还得坐在这一阵子
and we have to talk about something.
总是得找话题聊
Can you just let this one go?
你就不能不问这件事吗
I think we both know the answer to that question.
我们两个都心知肚明这问题的答案吧
Fine.
行吧
There are certain grown-up dynamics taking place here that you,
这件事里其实含有一些你可能不了解的
you might not be aware of.
成人交际[动力]上的细节
Well, I like quantum- chromodynamics and thermodynamics;
我喜欢量子色动力学还有热动力学
perhaps I'll like grown-up dynamics. Tell me.
或许我也会喜欢成人交际学啊 说吧
I'm just saying that Dr. Linkletter
就是可能林克莱特博士
might be paying special attention to you
对你会关照有加
so he can become better friends with me.
是因为他想跟我关系更进一步
Why?
为什么
You're just gonna have to trust me on this one.
这件事情你信我的就是了
Are you saying he doesn't really want me
你的意思是他其实并没有很想要
- at this lecture? - ‭No,
-我来上他的课吗 -是的
I'm just saying he really wants me at this lecture.
那倒不是 只是他非常希望有我来他的课
But that's illogical.
但这不合逻辑啊
He knows you're in a relationship with Dr. Sturgis.
他知道你跟斯特吉斯博士在交往啊
And now we're back to it's complicated,
这就是为什么我之前说事情很复杂啦
so drop it.
所以放弃吧
I'll try, but dropping things is not where I shine.
我尽量 但说放弃就放弃不是我个人强项啊
Hey? What you buying?
朋友 你买什么呢
- M&Ms? ‭- Cool.
-M&M巧克力豆 -很好
Peanut or plain?
花生味还是普通的
Am I in trouble?
我招惹上麻烦了吗
You are if you waste your money on that machine.
你如果要在这机器上浪费钱 那才是麻烦
What?
什么
I'm selling the same stuff for half the price.
我这里只要半价就可以买到同样的东西
Cool. Oh, you got Abba-Zabas?
牛逼 那你有阿巴牌太妃糖棒吗
Do I have Abba-Zabas.
小爷有没有阿巴牌太妃糖棒吗
Do you?
所以你有吗
Yeah.
Tam, I need help navigating a social situation.
丹 我有个社交问题想你为我指点迷津
I'm eating lunch with you.
我午餐只能跟你吃
You think I have the answer?
你觉得我像社交大师吗
Dr. Linkletter invited me to a lecture on robotics,
林克莱特博士邀请我去听机械人相关课
but my meemaw said he's only doing it to spend time with her.
但我姥姥说博士的目的只是想跟她多亲近
- Are you asking if men do sketchy things to get dates? - ‭Yes.
-你是在问男人会不会使手段来拐女人约会吗 -是的
Well, then, I can help you.
那这题我可以为你解答
Absolutely. Last week, I told Jessica Geiger
绝对的 就上周吧 我告诉杰西卡·盖格
I was an extra in Karate Kid Part II.
我在电影《功夫小子2》里跑了龙套
Did it work?
有用吗
Again, I'm having lunch with you.
再次提醒 我正在跟你共进午餐
Grant Linkletter.
格兰特·林克莱特
This is Sheldon Cooper. I'm speaking quietly
我是谢尔顿·库珀 我现在说话很轻
because I'm calling from a library.
因为我人正在图书馆里
Hello, Sheldon. Nice to hear from you.
你好啊 谢尔顿 很高兴你打来
Why are you whispering? Are you in a library?
你为什么要小声 你也在图书馆吗
Good point.
有道理
How can I help you?
有什么事情需要我帮忙啊
My meemaw doesn't want to take me to the lecture
我姥姥不想带我去听那堂课
because she thinks that you're just using me to spend time with her.
因为她觉得你只是利用我来接近她
I see.
原来如此
Well, you're an intelligent young man.
你是个很聪明的男人
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think she's wrong, and you invited me
我觉得她是错的 你邀请我听课
because you know I appreciate the subject matter.
是因为你觉得我会喜欢这个主题
Exactly right.
说得没错
You're even smarter than I thought.
你比我认为的还聪明
I knew it.
我就知道
My meemaw couldn't be more wrong.
我姥姥真是大错特错了
Oh, like you were reading a book anyway.
少装得好像你有在读书好吗
You sure you're only a freshman?
你确定你是新生吗
'Cause you got the sophisticated taste buds of a junior. Easy.
你富有品味的味蕾简直像个高三生呢
Hey, Veronica.
维罗妮卡
What was that about?
刚才那是怎么回事呢
Just conducting a little business.
做点小生意罢了
Careful. When my sister sold stuff at school,
小心点 当年我姐姐也在学校卖东西
she ended up in juvie.
后来进少管所了
Nothing like that.
不是卖那种东西啦
- Just candy. - ‭Very entrepreneurial.
-卖糖果而已 -非常有创业精神
I'm impressed.
我很欣赏
Impressed... impressed... impressed.
欣赏 欣赏 欣赏
What can I say? I'm entrepreneurialistic.
低调低调 我只是很有创业精神主义论罢了
Is that a word?
有这个词吗
I don't know. But if you got a lot of money,
我不知道啊 但如果你有很多钱
you get to make stuff up. ‭
你就拥有随口说都是真理的能权利
All right, well, good luck.
好啦 那祝你生意兴隆
Hey, you look like a Kit Kat man.
感觉你就是一名爱吃奇巧巧克力的男子
Good news.
跟你说个好消息
You can take me to the lecture after all.
你现在可以放心带我去听课了
Why is that?
为什么呢
- I told Dr. Linkletter everything you... - ‭Stop.
-我告诉林克莱特博士你说的... -停
- Come inside. - ‭Why?
-你先进来 -为什么
'Cause there's kids in this neighborhood
因为附近还有小孩
who don't need to hear the language I'm about to use.
人家没必要听到我接下来要对你用的字眼
What, exactly... did you say
所以你复述一下当时是怎么跟
- to Dr. Linkletter? - ‭I said...
-林克莱特博士说的 -我说...
Hello. This is Sheldon Cooper.
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀
I'm speaking quietly because I'm calling from the library.
我现在说话很轻因为我人正在图书馆里
- And he said... - ‭Get to the point.
-然后他说... -说重点
He's not using me to spend time with you.
他没有利用我来靠近你
He said so. You're wrong.
他这么说了 你是错的
You had no business calling him, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 你不该多管闲事打给他
You seem upset. Are you embarrassed
你看起来不高兴 你是因为自己错了
because you were wrong?
所以恼羞成怒吗
- No. ‭- Are you sure? I would be.
-没有 -你确定吗 要我就会
I'm not wrong.
我没错
He's lying to you, Sheldon.
他骗了你 谢尔顿
- Interesting. I don't know who to believe. - ‭Really?
-有意思 我不知道该信谁了 -真的吗
You're gonna believe some guy you barely know
你要相信一个你都不怎么熟的男人
over your own grandmother?
也不信你亲姥姥吗
Well, one of them said I'm really smart,
其中一个人夸我聪明
and one of them's yelling at me right now.
而另一个人正在凶我
We're done talking about this.
这件事就此结束
And I'm not taking you to that lecture!
我不带你去听那堂课了
- But I really want to go. - Too bad!
-可我真的很想去呢 -那哭哭哦
You are incredibly selfish.
你这个人真的超级自私
Excuse me?
你再说一次
You just care about what you want.
你只在乎你想要怎么样
You don't care about what I want.
根本不在意我想要什么
You're selfish.
你很自私
How come your eyes stopped blinking?
你怎么不眨眼了
Mom!
- Meemaw swatted me on the bottom! - What?
-姥姥打了我屁股 -什么
Why?
为什么啊
I wanted something, and then she said no,
我想要什么 她拒绝我了
and then I called her selfish, and then she went crazy!
我说她很自私 她就抓狂了
Let me call her.
让我打给她
Really?
你确定吗
You don't want to thank her in person?
你不想亲自过去登门道谢吗
Pardon me?
打扰一下
I'm interested in getting some jewelry.
我有兴趣想要买些珠宝
Well, sure, what's the occasion?
没问题 是什么缘由呢
There's a young lady, and I'd like to get her something special.
有一位年轻女士 我想送她点特别的礼物
Well, aren't you sweet?
你可真是有心啊
- I like to think so. - So what are you looking for?
-我也希望是这样 -所以你想看怎么样的呢
A necklace, ankle bracelet, uh, earrings?
项链 脚链还是耳环
Hmm... tough to choose between her neck, ankles and ears.
太难从她的脖子 脚踝跟耳朵中选了
They're all smokin' hot.
全都美到不行
You were very rude to your grandmother.
你对你姥姥非常没礼貌
Dad's rude to her all the time.
爸爸总是对她无礼啊
That is not-- the point.
这才不是... 重点呢
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
你有什么要为自己辩驳的吗
Yes. I really wanted to go to this lecture,
有 我真的很想去听这堂课
and I understand that I upset Meemaw very much.
我也认识到了我惹姥姥生了很大的气
So which one of you will be taking me?
所以你们俩有谁愿意带我去听呢
No one's taking you.
没人要带你去
You're not going, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 你别想去
You two are even more selfish than Meemaw.
你们俩比姥姥更自私
How long you grounded for?
你被禁足多久
A month.
一个月
That sounds right.
挺合理
Let me tell you the move:
让我来教你该怎么搞
You mix a bag of these with a bag of these... mm, heaven.
把一袋这个跟一袋这个混在一起 天堂般的美味
You just want me to buy two bags.
你只是想我一次买两袋
I just want you to be happy.
我只是想你开心啊
Fine.
行吧
And now I'm happy.
现在我开心了
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
Come here. I got something for you.
过来一下 我有东西给你
Ooh, is it candy?
是糖果吗
No, but it is pretty sweet.
不是 但收到也会很美滋滋哦
Georgie, what did you do?
小乔治 你又干嘛了
Just open it.
你就打开嘛
This looks expensive.
看起来感觉很贵啊
It was. Check out the price tag.
是啊 你看看标价
$100?
一百块吗
And that's without tax.
这还是税前价呢
I can't accept this.
这礼物我不能收
- B-But I bought it for you. - Well, you shouldn't have.
-这是我为你买的啊 -你不该买
I don't get you.
我真不懂你
I went out of my way to buy you something nice
我费那么大苦心去给你买了好东西
and you don't even want it.
可你都不愿意收
Georgie, it's too much.
小乔治 这太贵重了
I mean, you're not gonna impress me by throwing money around.
你想博取我好感 你砸钱是不会有用的
You sure?
你确定吗
In "Material Girl," Madonna loves it.
麦当娜在《拜金女孩》里可喜欢了
The world had stopped making sense.
世界突然天翻地覆了
A grown-up had lied to me, my meemaw and I were at odds,
一个大人对我说谎 姥姥跟我有争执
I was in trouble with my parents.
我惹了我爸妈不高兴
I had to find a way to restore balance.
我得想出办法来让世界回归正常
- I'm leaving. - ‭Okay, bye.
-我要离开了 -好的 慢走
Before I go, I need to give this to you.
在我离开之前 我要把这个给你
You're interrupting television. What?
你打扰我看电视了 要给我什么
I should be back later tonight, but in case I'm not,
我应该今晚就会到家 但如果没回来
this envelope contains my whereabouts.
这个信封里写了我的去向
Do not open it unless you absolutely have to.
没有绝对必要请不要打开
- That it? - ‭Yes.
-就这样吗 -是的
Okay, bye.
好 慢走
"I knew you were going to open this the moment I left.
"我知道你一定会我一走就立刻打开
to slow you down I've shrouded
为了减缓你的阅读速度
my destination in code."
我把我的去向以密码写下了"
What a dork.
真是个死阿宅
Hello.
你好
Am I correct that the bus to Dallas has a stop in Rusk?
请问去达拉斯的大巴是不是有一站在鲁斯克停
Yup.
是的
I'd like to buy one ticket, please.
我想买一张票
You need an adult to buy it.
要有成人带你买才可以
Oh, I didn't know.
我不知道有这事
That's the rules.
规定就是这样
I'm just trying to visit my friend in the hospital.
我只是想去医院看看我的朋友
Not the regular kind of hospital,
不是那种普通的医院
a psychiatric hospital.
是精神专科医院
He's actually a brilliant scientist
他其实是个很聪明的科学家
in the field of theoretical physics.
在他的理论物理学领域颇有成就
Dr. John Sturgis, you may have heard of him. Anyway,
斯特吉斯博士 或许你可能听说过她
he's a great guy. We're almost the same height...
总之呢 他是个很好的人 我们身高差不多
And then he and my meemaw became a romantic item,
然后他跟我的姥姥成了一对
not that there haven't been bumps in the road.
虽然他们的情路也不是一路顺遂啦
I actually helped them by writing up a relationship agreement.
他们的恋爱合约甚至是我帮忙起草的呢
I love drawing up contracts.
我可喜欢起草合同了
But I don't love drawing. Interesting.
但我不喜欢起笔绘画 有意思
Anyway, he doesn't drive.
总之 他不会开车
Maybe one day he'll take a bus and you'll get to meet him.
所以或许哪天他来搭大巴你还能跟他见到面呢
Anyway, even though I'm clearly her favorite grandchild,
总之呢 虽然我很明显是她最爱的外孙
she swatted my bottom.
但她打了我的屁股
It didn't hurt that much physically,
虽然屁股本身不是很痛
but emotionally, it stung like the dickens.
但深深地刺痛了我的心灵
Here you go. One ticket to Dallas with a stop in Rusk.
给 一张去达拉斯中间停靠鲁斯克的票
But that's against the rules.
但这违反规定啊
I'm an adult, I bought it.
我是成人 我买的
Ooh, a loophole. Thank you.
漏洞呢 谢谢你
I'd tell you all about
我很乐意告诉你
the etymology of the word "loophole,"
"漏洞"这个词的语源来自哪里
but I have a bus to catch.
但我得赶大巴了
- I'm home. - Hey.
-我到家啦 -你回来啦
Hey, baby, where's Sheldon?
宝贝 谢尔顿人呢
I don't know, he left.
不知道 他走了
He left? Where'd he go?
他走了 走去哪里啊
He wouldn't tell me, but he wrote it in this weird letter.
他不愿意告诉我 但他写了这封奇怪的信
天黑之后才能打开
- When did he leave? - An hour ago.
-他什么时候出去的 -一个小时前
An hour?!
一个小时了吗
I told him not to go.
我跟他说过别去了
- Anyone sitting here? ‭- No.
-这里有人坐吗 -没有
Aren't you a little young to be traveling alone?
你还没到能独自出行的年纪吧
Yes, but I'm quite a capable traveler.
的确 但我是个合格的旅人
I've memorized the entire bus schedule for the state of Texas.
我背下了全德州所有的大巴时间表
- Ask me anything. - ‭No, thanks.
-你可以随便考我 -不了 谢谢
Okay, but if at any point you'd like to know what time the bus
行 但如果你旅途中任何时候想知道
from Waco arrives in Houston, ask away.
韦科往休士顿的大巴何时到站 尽情问我
4:15, except on Fridays
4点15 除了周五
when they make a local stop in Huntsville.
周五它中途会在亨茨维尔停
No wonder this seat was empty.
难怪这位子没人坐
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Georgie.
小乔治
"Before you get mad,
"在你生气之前
this only cost me ten cents."
我先告诉你这个只花了1毛钱"
I saw you smile.
我看到你笑啦
Go away, Georgie.
走开啦 小乔治
You can eat it or wear it, it's up to you.
你想吃了还是戴上都可以 你说了算
Dots and dashes...
又是点又是横
Maybe it's Morse code.
或许是摩斯电码
Where is he?
他在哪里
We think this is Morse code. What does it say?
我们猜这可能是摩斯电码 这写了什么
Gee, I don't know.
我不知道啊
What do you mean you don't know? You were in the Army.
什么叫你不知道 你不是当过兵吗
Yeah, so? Can't do a push-up, either.
那又如何 我当时也做不起一个俯卧撑啊
Well, that's a separate problem.
这两个是不同部位的毛病
Okay, so how do we read it?
好了 所以这个怎么读
I'd say ask Sheldon,
要是我就会问谢尔顿
but he left after I clearly said not to.
但他在我明确说不许走后离开了
There must be a book on Morse code in here somewhere.
这里面肯定有书教人怎么读摩斯电码
- Okay, where do we look? - I don't know.
-好了 该从哪里找起 -我不知道
- I know how to use the card catalog. - ‭Go, go!
-我知道怎么使用卡片目录找 -快去
You're just useless, aren't you?
你可真是一点屁用都没有啊
Did you have tuna for lunch
你中午吃了金枪鱼吗
or do you just smell like that all the time?
还是你身上一直都有这味道
What?
你说什么
Did you have tuna for lunch or do you smell like...
你中午吃了金枪鱼吗 还是你身上...
I heard it. I'm just wondering who raised you.
我听到了 我只是好奇是谁把你养大的
My mother and father, and I suppose my meemaw.
我妈和我爸 还有可能我姥姥吧
Well, they don't seem like they're doing a great job.
感觉他们这方面没做太好啊
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
It's been quite the week.
这周可真是让人心累啊
I'm sure I'll regret this, but...
我很肯定我会后悔 但...
...how so?
怎么心累了
Before I tell you the story,
在我告诉你这故事之前
how much do you know about the mathematics
请问你对于机械人通信数学
of robotic communication?
有多少了解呢
That's okay. I'll put it into terms a bus lady can understand.
没关系 我会用巴士上女士能理解的词解释
There's a wide range of protocols used for inter-robotic... ‭
机器人之间的通讯使用了许多种协议...
- Dot, dot, dot. - Uh, "S."
-点点点 -是S
Got it.
记下来了
- Dot. - ‭"E."
-一个点 -E
- All right. - Another dot, dot, dot.
-好的 -再一个点点点
-Uh, "S" again. - ‭Okay.
-还是S -好的
What do we have so far?
目前有什么了
"I am taking a bus.
"我要搭大巴
Fun fact about buses..."
说一个大巴的趣味小知识
- You got to be kidding me. - ‭Come on!
-要亲命了啊 -不是吧
So how old is this professor friend of yours?
你这个教授朋友多少岁数了呢
73 and a half.
73岁半
And why are you going to see him?
那你为什么要去看他
Because everything made sense before he went away,
因为我的世界在他离开之前都很正常
and now no one's on my side.
而现在我众叛亲离
So you think only a person in a mental hospital
所以你觉得只有一个在精神病院的人
- can understand you? - ‭Correct.
-能够理解你吗 -是的
That's the first thing you've said that sounds right.
这是你今天第一句听起来合理的话
Does he really think these facts are fun?
他真的觉得这些小知识很有趣吗
Not now.
现在别闹
I've got it. He's headed to Rusk.
我知道了 他要去鲁斯克
He's going to the hospital to see John.
他要去医院看约翰
- I'll call the police. - Hurry!
-我去打给警察 -快
- Is Sheldon going to jail? - ‭No!
-谢尔顿要坐牢了吗 -没有
Damn it.
可恶
And then they grounded me. Can you believe it?
他们居然还把我禁足了 你敢相信吗
Yes.
敢啊
But I didn't do anything wrong.
但我没做错事啊
You did everything wrong.
你所有事情都做错了
You were nothing but rude and ungrateful.
你只是个没礼貌还不懂得感恩的人
You really think so?
你真这么觉得吗
The only selfish person in that story is you.
整段故事里唯一自私的人是你
There's a Star Trek episode called "The Devil in the Dark"
《星际旅行》有一集叫"暗处里的恶魔"
where the miners thought the Horta was the monster,
矿工们觉得霍塔人是怪物
but actually the miners were the monsters
但其实矿工本身才是邪恶的怪物
because they were killing its eggs.
因为他们杀了霍塔人的蛋
Are you saying it's like that?
你是说我也是这情况吗
Sure. ‭
你说是那就是吧
State troopers.
州警
I wonder what they want.
不知道他们来找谁
It turns out they wanted me.
原来是来找我了
Fun fact, this was one of seven times
有趣小知识 这是我总共七次
I was brought home by law enforcement--
被执法人员带回家的其中一次
once, on the back of a horse.
还有一次是骑着马回呢
《星际旅行》第1季第25集
They're coming.
他们来了
A kind stranger on a bus
大巴上一位热心的陌生人
helped me see how I hurt my family
让我理解到了我如何伤害到我的亲人
and that I owed them the best apology I knew how to give.
所以我要用我所知最棒的方式道歉
No, don't fire!
别 别开枪
- Kill it! - First man that fires is dead.
-杀了它 -先开火的那个人格杀勿论
That thing has killed 50 of my men.
那东西杀了我手下50个矿工了
You've killed thousands of her children.
而你杀了她上千个孩子
What?
什么
Those round silicon nodules
你一直以来在搜集与摧毁的
that you've been collecting and destroying? They're her eggs.
那些蛋形的硅球是她的卵
Tell them, Mr. Spock.
告诉他们 史波克先生
There have been many generations of Horta on this planet...
霍塔人在这个星球上已经繁衍了无数代了
I think you all understand why I wanted to show you this.
我想你们应该都懂我为什么要放这段
No.
没懂
It's an apology.
是在道歉
I was the miners, you were the Horta.
我是矿工 而你们是霍塔人
How about just saying, "I'm sorry"?
你直接对我们说"对不起"如何
Wow, you're really not getting this.
你可真是没懂其中的奥妙啊
Let's watch it again.
再重新看一遍
... let the eggs live.
让卵活下去